Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Johnny Depp abuse Winona Ryder?

June 23 blind item "revealed" to be Winona Ryder

The subject of this blind is an actress that I consider A list. If you’re a certain age, then you know who she is and probably would call her A list too. She’s is pretty low profile, but I think she probably likes it that way. The reason is because she was once involved in a very notorious situation that brought a lot of attention onto her that she did not want. Most people who can remember what went down think they know the whole story, but the thing is, the accepted narrative is only a tiny piece of the entire situation.

I’ll call our actress Ms. L. When she was younger, she was considered one of the most intriguing and talented people of her generation. She hung around a group of other very young and dynamic people of similar ages who were really enjoying themselves during those times. Ms. L eventually entered into a relationship with an uber famous man who I’ll call Mr. M. They appeared to be very serious about one another for quite a while- until a very disturbing incident occurred. Ms. L was collateral damage in that situation, in terms of everything that took place.

The sad truth is that Ms. L was actually herself a victim of relationship violence that at times was so severe that she required hospitalization. Even years later, she has serious residual trauma from her past situation that almost no one knows about. This violence escalated after the above mentioned incident occurred. Ms. L was also subjected to physical and emotional intimidation to prevent her from talking about things she had seen and witnessed in her situation. She was essentially silenced by threats and kept quiet out of fear for years.

Anyway, fast forward to now. Ms. L has kept her mouth shut for a very long time, but has received extensive treatment for trauma and PTSD-type problems. It has taken a long time to heal and she has been fortunate that she has had good psychological care and support from her loved ones. Again, virtually no one knows she has had any of these problems– she’s been very good at hiding it. The only people who know the severity of what she had to endure are close family and only a few friends who have been sworn to secrecy. Ms. L also suffered from some repressed memory issues about what happened to her and only recently has been able to recall all the horrible incidents in detail.

Ms. L has a young female actress friend who recently became aware of Ms. L’s story. I’ll call her Ms. C. Ms. L confided her story to Ms. C as a cautionary tale so that the young actress would be careful not to get herself into a similar situation. Ms. C. is an outspoken feminist and looks up to Ms. L as a mother figure and she’s urging Ms. L to go public with her story. Ms. L has also gotten to the point in her therapy where she is no longer afraid and is ready to tell all. She’s angry about being silenced and her family, friends and medical team are supportive of her desire to go public.

Mr. M and the other people involved in the past situation have of course gone on with their lives as if nothing happened, and have no clue that Ms. L could potentially expose them. If she does decide to go public, there will be added shock value because those who witnessed what was going on and did not intervene will also be called out publically. The best part is that Ms. L also has journals and medical records that document the abuse which will be undeniable.

This story has the potential to be huge and will shine an important light on relationship abuse survivors. Ms. C is also anxious to help publicize Ms. L’s story and has a lot of power to do so because she has a massive following on social media. I hope Ms. L can remain strong and maintain the courage necessary to come forward.

Ms. L: Winona Ryder, Notorious situation: shoplifting charges

Mr. M: Johnny Depp, Disturbing incident: Johnny accidentally shot Winona Ryder (CDAN reveal)

Ms. C: Natalie Portman

[italic]It's a CDAN blind item but given that Depp's former managers are now backing up Amber's story, you never know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9507/02/2017

When Mr. Depp threw his money managers under the bus, he messed with the wrong people. I actually believe that he is the one responsible for his own lack of funds, and I can tell that he really woke up a sleeping dragon. They don't play.

Would love to see what else they are holding over his head. He sounds like a horrid person.

And, no, I'm not bashing him because of the Trump thing. If I had to guess, I would say he probably did that as an "eff you" to the people who are now throwing all his dirty laundry out there for the world to see. Like, "I can mess my career up faster than you can. To rob you of the satisfaction of doing so."

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2017

Anyone who bashes Trump can come and sit by me. Winona has a lot to hide, she would never rat anyone else out, she has many, many secrets. So go take your bullshit somewhere else...perhaps someone else will believe you.

Johnny is probably hiding some of his money, he just went through a nasty divorce.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2017

From the comments

[quote]River Phoenix died at the Viper Room which was co-owned by Depp and later on Depp’s partner in the club Anthony Fox dissapeared without a trce just before he was supposed to testify against Depp in a separate case. I bet Winona has the lowdown on that situation.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2017

Even River was after Depp and Winona the other situation was probably in this century .

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2017

[quote] Anyone who bashes Trump can come and sit by me.

I'm not a Trump fan, but Johnny's the last one with the right to cast stones at anyone.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2017

Another reveal from last week:

[quote]To make sure he can continue using drugs even when he is out of the country, this A list mostly movie actor sends an assistant to the country four or five days ahead of time with the product. Then, if they are busted, he would send another. No one has been busted yet. [italic]Johnny Depp[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2017

Listen you stupid fucker, MANSON CAN CAST STONES AT TRUMP. Now stop with your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2017

The blind

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2017

The blind about when he accidentally shot her:

[quote]Most of you have heard the Charlie Sheen shooting Kelly Preston story, but there is one that would have made the world explode with gossip if this one had ever got out to the public. This couple was everywhere. They were all over every tabloid. The actor, all movies all the time is still A+. Back in the day not so long ago he was a drinking and drugging machine and had a thing for antique weapons. Still does. Brings them to the set all the time. Much more careful with them now though. His girlfriend at the time was A list. She was strictly a booze and cigs kind of person with the sometime coke night if she was really having fun. Well, one night, our actor was showing off a new gun he had purchased at auction and was drinking and playing around and swinging it and shot his girlfriend. Bam right in the ribs. The bullet sliced off a chunk of the side of her ribs right below her bra line. She was not wearing a bra at the time. She was naked. There was blood everywhere. They screamed for several minutes before one of them finally got the idea of trying to towel it off. Yeah, that did not last long. They then used the hotel room drapes. Finally our actor made a call and the hotel sent up a doctor. The girlfriend did not need surgery because it went in and out. It did cause her a whole lot of pain and to help with her pain she started using some stronger drugs which took her ten years to break.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2017

Sounds like Winona is shopping her auto-biography around...

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2017

If you look at Winona Ryder's high school yearbook picture and add in that she's never been married or had children, it's quite obvious that Depp didn't abuse her or even lay a finger on (or in) her.

Monster lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2017

[quote]Would love to see what else they are holding over his head. He sounds like a horrid person.

He does, I can't even imagine what else they know.

by Anonymousreply 1206/27/2017

Waiting for more reveals about him...

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2017

omg. Wtf?

I've always loved Winona, even during the shoplifting days. She seemed more troubled than she did a thief.

I remember when all that shit broke out, I thought to myself, "She's screaming for help."

This makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2017

R11 = Johnny D.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2017

Does anyone remember the rumors - years back - of GOOP stealing the "Shakespeare in Love" script from Winona. Then they had a falling out.

Years later, GOOP wrote about "being happy" when a former friend was publicly humiliated for something wrong she had done?

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2017

I thought Winona said that Depp was a nice man and no abuse ever happened in their relationship. This was around the time he was divorcing Amber H.

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2017

R17 Fear, trauma and denial are the mistresses of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2017

Do you think Johnny has a small peen? Maybe she made fun of him?

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2017

She went out of her way to praise him, R17:

[quote]She was “shocked” about the allegations, Ryder, the “Girl, Interrupted” actress, told Time magazine in an exclusive interview Monday. "I can only speak from my own experience, which was wildly different than what is being said," said the actress, now 44. "He was never, never that way towards me. Never abusive at all towards me. I only know him as a really good, loving, caring guy who is very, very protective of the people that he loves."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2017

R20 It's obvious she was abused.

by Anonymousreply 2106/29/2017

How so, R21?

I am not saying that the BI is not about Ryder, but what are you 100% certain?

by Anonymousreply 2206/29/2017

R22 Her behavior, the BI, Depp's history, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2306/29/2017

I read somewhere some comment that Depp very likely introduced Heath Ledger to hard drugs. Ledger was dating Heather Graham at the time and she was making a movie with Depp and they all used to hang out together. Ledger was a pothead and he drank a lot, did the occasional line of coke, but Depp allegedly took him further.

by Anonymousreply 2406/29/2017

Also, that River Phoenix theory is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 2506/29/2017

Remember when the story first broke about him abusing Amber Heard, and there was video? Remember how Depp actively recruited "friends" to speak out for him, and to defend him? Some even maligned Amber. Well, if Depp did traumatize Wynona, and it is very clear to me she's pretty fragile, it's possible Wynona was "asked" to speak about Johnny and defend him. Maybe she was afraid and intimidated felt like she had to. Probably had a script.

by Anonymousreply 2606/29/2017

So, someone who was going to testify against him "disappeared with a trace"?

No, not suspicious at all.

by Anonymousreply 2706/29/2017

^without

by Anonymousreply 2806/29/2017

R6 - The part of the blind item you quoted straight out says he's an "A list mostly movie star" which means he also has a TV series or does Broadway or something. Thus it's not Johnny Depp who hasn't done a TV series since the 1980s. You seem to be twisting the clues in order to make him fit while ignoring other clues altogether and thus leading everyone else in this thread off course.

Meanwhile the blind item clues in the OP point to the woman as hanging around in a "group of other very young and dynamic people of similar ages who were really enjoying themselves during those times" which makes me think the Brat Pack and that there was drugs involved (also the latter clue about her being a "mother figure" to some starlet). So Demi Moore perhaps? The man can't be Bruce Willis though as he hasn't had a TV series since the 1980s either. Did she ever date fellow Brat Pack kid Rob Lowe (not that I'd call him A list)? The early incident could have been the sex tape he made with the mother and daughter. I wouldn't call Ashton Kutcher A list either but he does fit the "mostly movie star" clue thanks to doing movies and three TV series in the past decade.

by Anonymousreply 2906/29/2017

r29 Having starred in a TV series in the 80s = mostly movie actor.

by Anonymousreply 3006/29/2017

R30 - It says he IS an A list mostly movie star. Not WAS an A list mostly movie star.

Thus the man in question is not Johnny Depp. The OP would make a shit detective. Instead of following the clues to find out who the culprit is, he just sashays into the room, immediately declares it's Johnny Depp and focuses on him.

A little less Nancy Grace and a little more Lieutenant Columbo please.

by Anonymousreply 3106/29/2017

R6 is a separate blind item, R29, and it was revealed to be about Depp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3206/29/2017

R32 - Revealed by whom? The same people who claimed it's him in the first place? Look, I don't give a shit about Johnny Depp either way. I used to like him but he's turned into a trainwreck that I do my best to avoid these days so if it's him, fine. No skin off my ass. But it seems like, just because the OP brought up Johnny and Winona's names, everyone fell into lockstep like good little sheep and focused on them and not any of the other clues scattered throughout the multiple blind items. For example, what starlet has Winona taken under her wing recently who would see Winona as a mother figure? The only one I could think of is Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn but it's unlikely to be them.

by Anonymousreply 3306/29/2017

I read the article directly at the site several days ago, r33, and it was very clear to me even then that it was about Depp and Ryder.

That doesn't make it true, but the item is certainly not very blind.

by Anonymousreply 3406/29/2017

R33, the OP identifies Natalie Portman as the person Winona confided in, they would have developed a relationship during the filming of Black Swan.

by Anonymousreply 3506/29/2017

OP's blind is originally from CDAN and has not been revealed by CDAN. OP's link is from agcwebpages, which guesses Depp, Ryder and Portman as the subjects of the blind.

CDAN did reveal the blind at R6 to be Depp.

by Anonymousreply 3606/29/2017

R9 was also revealed to be about Depp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3706/29/2017

And the other half of that blind R37 has to be Ryder. The only other person it could be is Kate Moss, and she likely was already using coke when she hooked up with Depp.

by Anonymousreply 3806/29/2017

R31 It's Depp. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 3906/29/2017

R39 - As I said, I don't give a shit about Johnny Depp one way or the other thus I don't have to "deal" and you don't have to be a cunt about it If it's him (and her), fine. Not my problem. Though the idea that 36 year old Natalie Portman would consider 45 year old Winona Ryder a "mother figure" is a bit odd, no? Do you often consider someone nine year older than you a mother or father figure? I wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 4006/29/2017

It's probably not Portman. She's not that young and I don't think she has a massive social media following. Does anyone on Stranger Things fit? Then again, the blind doesn't say Ms. C is anyone Ms. L has worked with.

by Anonymousreply 4106/29/2017

R41 Perhaps GOOP is feebly attempting to kill two birds with one stone?

She's redeeming herself after being a cunt to me and latching on to my recent comeback.

by Anonymousreply 4206/29/2017

Although Goop is delusional enough to refer to Winona as a "mother figure," I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 4306/29/2017

R43 This is a woman that coaxes her followers to stick a jade egg up their twats for increased fertility. She knows no bounds.

I can see GOOP referring to Winnie as a "mother figure" the way a mean girl would.

Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 4406/29/2017

Catherine Zeta Jones has always considered Winona a mother figure.

by Anonymousreply 4506/29/2017

Young actress and outspoken feminist with a massive following on social media? Lena Dunham?

by Anonymousreply 4606/29/2017

[quote]Remember how Depp actively recruited "friends" to speak out for him, and to defend him? Some even maligned Amber.

Yeah, Terry Gilliam and Doug Stanhope, among others.

Gilliam went on Facebook to say Amber had faked the black eye with makeup and Photoshop in every single photo of her taken over the course of about 10 days by all sorts of paps and media. It was pathetic, it didn't even make sense. Then the video of Depp insulting her and trashing his kitchen while pouring a whole bottle of wine into a goblet for breakfast came out, and I thought, man, why sully your own reputation by lying for THIS guy?

Gilliam is a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned. Stanhope already was; he'd defended Louis CK from sexual assault allegations before, so it's just the kind of shitty thing he does in his drug-induced bros-before-hos state.

You know that any woman who has had to deal with Depp has had to deal with his carefully cultivated group of bros.

by Anonymousreply 4706/30/2017

You know what, I want to clarify because I was wrong a little bit on r47:

Gilliam said Heard had faked the one photo of her bruise and it couldn't even be seen after that day, proving it was fake. Others pointed out several photos of her during the investigation where you could see the bruise as it fell due to gravity and faded. A fan of Gilliam's said that clearly she'd been faking ALL the photos.

My mistake. Still, how ridiculous to publicly claim on your own FB that the bruise immediately disappeared when there were dozens of photos proving otherwise. Why lie like that for a drunken fool like Depp?

by Anonymousreply 4806/30/2017

wasn't there this rumor about blood and that he shot her

by Anonymousreply 4906/30/2017

Most of you have heard the Charlie Sheen shooting Kelly Preston story, but there is one that would have made the world explode with gossip if this one had ever got out to the public. This couple was everywhere. They were all over every tabloid. The actor, all movies all the time is still A+. Back in the day not so long ago he was a drinking and drugging machine and had a thing for antique weapons. Still does. Brings them to the set all the time. Much more careful with them now though. His girlfriend at the time was A list. She was strictly a booze and cigs kind of person with the sometime coke night if she was really having fun. Well, one night, our actor was showing off a new gun he had purchased at auction and was drinking and playing around and swinging it and shot his girlfriend. Bam right in the ribs. The bullet sliced off a chunk of the side of her ribs right below her bra line. She was not wearing a bra at the time. She was naked. There was blood everywhere. They screamed for several minutes before one of them finally got the idea of trying to towel it off. Yeah, that did not last long. They then used the hotel room drapes. Finally our actor made a call and the hotel sent up a doctor. The girlfriend did not need surgery because it went in and out. It did cause her a whole lot of pain and to help with her pain she started using some stronger drugs which took her ten years to break. (CDAN)

by Anonymousreply 5006/30/2017

See R9 for the blind item about him shooting her, R49.

by Anonymousreply 5106/30/2017

oh sorry, I only read the headline

by Anonymousreply 5206/30/2017

He abused his face.

by Anonymousreply 5306/30/2017

I dunno. The OP's blind says the mystery girl was involved in a public situation "that brought a lot of attention onto her that she did not want." This wording does not fit the only mortifying situation Winona has been in, which was a shoplifting thing she brought on herself. And you wouldn't say there's a hidden "real" story beneath the "accepted narrative" that's "only a tiny piece of the entire situation."

The blind says she was running in a pack of bright young things who were "having a very good time," which seems to hint at some louche behavior. But it doesn't say the man she was involved with was from the same group, age-wise or any other-wise.

by Anonymousreply 5406/30/2017

I'm thinking it's worth pushing the puzzle pieces around RE times and people predating Winona and Johnny. That is how the blind is reading.

by Anonymousreply 5506/30/2017

That pirate bastard ttaumatized Winona.

Sick fuck that he is.

by Anonymousreply 5606/30/2017

Winona was as crazy as a loon pre-Johnny and post-Johnny, worthless fleabag though he is.

by Anonymousreply 5706/30/2017

R57 She was not. She was eccentric, touched, nervous.

by Anonymousreply 5806/30/2017

She was a lot like her character in Beetlejuice, it seems

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2017

Charlie Sheen shot Krlly Preston ?

by Anonymousreply 6007/01/2017

I love Winona. That bastard hurt her.

Now she's more fragile thsn she's ever been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2017

Didn't she have a weird childhood, growing up in a cult?

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2017

If Depp hit her, then she deserved it.

Knowing Winona she probably found it sexually enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 6307/01/2017

WannaRideHer

by Anonymousreply 6407/01/2017

From an old gossip site circa 2004:

"Ryder, Winona. Hopping from musician to actor to musician with all the agility and speed of a starved hyena targeting a limping Thompson's gazelle. One of her well-earned Hollywood nicknames is "Wanna Ride Her?" Rumored to enjoy pleasuring herself far more than she enjoys or is capable of being pleased by her boyfriends. Has a crudely, stereotypically masculine approach to sex. Pothead and addicted to painkillers. Shoplifter. Broke up with Damon because he convinced her to make a bad set of investments, and she lost over $1 million. Has done good work with her community, though. Bi______. Linked with Ryan Adams, Dodi al Fayeed, Beck, Bono, Ed Burns, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Evan Dando, Daniel Day-Lewis, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., David Duchovny, Adam Duritz, Jakob Dylan, Everlast, Jimmy Fallon, Dave Grohl, Corey Haim, Chris Isaak, Courtney Love, Brittany Murphy, Chris Noth, Dave Pirner, Charlie Sheen, Christian Slater, Mark Wahlberg, Paul Westerberg, Bruce Willis, and Pete Yorn."

by Anonymousreply 6507/01/2017

"Depp, Johnny. Difficult to work with (or perhaps not; e-mailed accounts differ). Drug user/abuser. Experimenting sexually. Linked with Naomi Campbell, Sherilyn Fenn, Jennifer Grey, Juliette Lewis, Kate Moss (who he shared addictions with), Vanessa Paradis, Christina Ricci,and Winona Ryder."

by Anonymousreply 6607/01/2017

Bruce Willis?! When the hell would THAT have happened?

by Anonymousreply 6707/01/2017

[quote]Linked with ... Dodi al Fayeed ... Jimmy Fallon

WHAT

by Anonymousreply 6807/01/2017

At OP'S link there is blind item about Pence in the May page. #141 . Maybe it should have a thread about it?

by Anonymousreply 6907/01/2017

Nobody could see Winona Ryder as a "mother figure." Even Lena Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 7007/01/2017

[quote]If Depp hit her, then she deserved it.

That's a horrible thing to say about anyone.

Also, she was a teenager when they met, 17 or 18 and virginal. I can't find the original source but here's a quote from 1989:

[quote]‘When I met Johnny, I was pure virgin. He changed that. He was my first everything. My first real kiss. My first real boyfriend. My first fiancé. The first guy I had sex with. So he’ll always be in my heart. Forever. Kind of funny that word.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7107/01/2017

Gilliam being a misogynist isn't anything new, sadly. He was pretty awful about Michelle Williams too.

I actually don't think Depp did abuse Winona or Vanessa. I think he has got worse as he got older - supposedly Vanessa left because his behaviour was getting out of hand.

That said: did we ever hear from Kate Moss?

by Anonymousreply 7207/01/2017

[quote]she was a teenager when they met, 17 or 18 and virginal

She was 17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7307/01/2017

You bitches defending this queen and bashing Winona are tired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7407/01/2017

Johnny defenders, ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7507/01/2017

Ms C can't be Natalie Portman, who doesn't have a large social media following and I don't believe is even on Social media - no Twitter or Instagram. Plus Portman is far too self-absorbed to be trying to help another with her problems, never mind another actress.

by Anonymousreply 7607/01/2017

R76 Who is it?

by Anonymousreply 7707/01/2017

Hello- Johnny's broke. He's probably being paying whoever this is (Winona, Etc) something and the well has run dry and they gonna tell.

by Anonymousreply 7807/01/2017

Christina Ricci and Kiki Dunst love Winona. With The Beguiled out maybe it's Dunst?

by Anonymousreply 7907/01/2017

What about the young girl in Stranger Things? Natalia Dyer. The kids in interviews all seem really protective of Winona.

by Anonymousreply 8007/01/2017

Thought that too r79, but Dunst isn't known as a 'feminist'. And while she's somewhat independent of the Hollywood scene she's not one to rock the boat much. Was thinking it's someone more recently friends with Winona and much younger, such as someone from Stranger Things like r80 said.

by Anonymousreply 8107/01/2017

R77, it's Emma Watson.

by Anonymousreply 8207/01/2017

R79. Those are good!

by Anonymousreply 8307/01/2017

Could the incident their referring to, be when Ryder walked out of production of Godfather III at the last minute due to 'nervous exhaustion'? It was a relatively big deal at the time and her departure meant that Sofia Coppolla stepped in and pretty much ruined the film. It was obviously not the typical 'nervous exhaustion' circumstances as Coppolla immediately cast her in 'Dracula', which would not have been the case had it been drugs or unreliable behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 8407/01/2017

R72, what did Gillian say about Michelle?

by Anonymousreply 8507/01/2017

That's a good guess, R77.

by Anonymousreply 8607/01/2017

Fan thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8707/01/2017

Do not be a fool, Johnny is not broke.

By the way I most liked Winona in Pippa Lee.

by Anonymousreply 8807/01/2017

I still have my "Free Winona" t-shirt from when she got arrested :-)

by Anonymousreply 8907/02/2017

R89 I remember those!

by Anonymousreply 9007/02/2017

R85 - basically that she was/is a famewhore and she stressed Heath out. I'm a Heath fan and I'd always liked Gilliam, but he just came across as astonishingly petty and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 9107/02/2017

R88 She was funny in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 9207/02/2017

Oh, damn R91, I'd never heard that before but I looked it up and Gilliam was a gigantic fucking asshole about it. He all but says Williams killed Ledger and that he told him to just run away and stop even working with Williams during the divorce but "he wouldn't listen."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9307/02/2017

R93 - Yeah, he was horrible. It sucks Heath was surrounded by such shitty, enabling assholes.

by Anonymousreply 9407/02/2017

R94 Does that include Mary-Kate Olsen?

by Anonymousreply 9507/02/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!