Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Trudeau is all about the trans!

Justin Trudeau has made it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression, yet refuses to comment on equalizing age of consent (it's now 16 for vaginal sex and 18 for anal sex) which he promised to do or ending the blood donor ban for men who have sex with men.

I like Trudeau, I'm not one of the paid shills from Rebel Media, but at the same time it pisses me off that Trudeau is all about the trans while ignoring the gays. The truth is he has not kept the promises he made before being elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 2:59 PM

The so-called left are not our friends.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Such an empty suit

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2017 3:16 PM

[quote]It was more a year ago that his government introduced legislation to repeal sections of the Criminal Code that prohibited anal sex — part of the code that had long been declared unconstitutional by several courts.

[quote]That piece of legislation, C-32, was introduced last November, and never came up for debate. Then, in March, Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould introduced new legislation to clean up the Criminal Code that included repealing that section of the Criminal Code — effectively making C-32 moot. That bill, similarly, has not come up for debate thus far, and likely won’t before the Summer recess.

[quote]A spokesperson for the Prime Minister’s Office couldn’t offer explanation for why the long-awaited initiative had been delayed.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2017 3:18 PM

What R1 said.

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2017 3:20 PM

Such an empty suit.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2017 3:47 PM

Don't be too hard on Justin. By the looks of that photo, he's been stricken by Ivanka Gaping Maw syndrome.

I pray he gets the help he needs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2017 3:50 PM

Another privileged heterosexual male putting women and gay men in harm's way.

Stop trying to sell this shovel-faced two-face as a sex symbol.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2017 3:52 PM

Justin is my Prime Minister, but I don't have to like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2017 3:54 PM

Unlike the United States and their constitution, we here in Canada are not selective when it comes to EQUALITY under The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms

Either men and woman are EQUAL under the law or they are not.

And under The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms men and women are EQUAL

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2017 3:58 PM

R9 thinks that since children don't have all of the same legal rights as adults in Canada, that means Canada views children as worth less than adults.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2017 4:05 PM

[quote] Justin Trudeau is all about the trans!

Justin Trudeau is all about the Muslims and sometimes the trans!

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2017 8:58 PM

He's transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 2:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!