Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary's Losing Excuse For This Week

It was the DNC.

"I inherited NOTHING!!!!" (Even though Donna "I'm A Christian" Brazille gave her debate questions and Debbie Washerwoman Schultz lost her job for being unfair to Bernie).

Bitter, party of one. Paging Bitter, party of one.

"The Russian ran a campaign against my election."

I know I personally didn't vote for Hillary because Boris and Natasha called me and said Hillary didn't wear clean underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 5:39 PM

She and her cult members are ensuring a second term for Trump with all this hysteria of theirs.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2017 3:15 AM

OP and R1 are not visible to me... I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2017 3:17 AM

There's already a thread about this ass wipe. Why would you start a duplicate thread? Was your original thread tanking and you thought trotting out another would captivate people?

Your threads suck. Every single one of them. And so do all of your self responses you add to make them look busy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2017 3:25 AM

r3, I did a search and didn't find anything. I'm the first to get frustrated when someone has posted the same things multiple times, but the DL search function just doesn't work very well.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2017 3:29 AM

Agree, R3.

How do we name Hillary hating pussies like OP who can't stop obsessing over her?

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2017 3:33 AM

Existing Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2017 3:35 AM

OP is a bona fide deplorable even defending his Russian friends on another thread.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2017 3:37 AM

Yes R7 it is tiring. Hilary has valid points. The other thread has better comments.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2017 3:39 AM

What I find fascinating is that OP continues to try with incompletely and inaccurate bits of information.

She's a woman who lost an election - why does OP care anymore. She lost - why the unhinged obsession?

It's old news. Move along, toots. There is really nothing left to see. What she has to say is only interesting to those of us who think she has something worthwhile to say. If nothing else, it's at least stated in English coherently, unlike what's vomiting forth from the White House these days.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2017 3:48 AM

She sounds about right to me. And she clearly has zero fucks to give about it

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2017 4:03 AM

r9, I'd like to forget about it. But everytime it starts to fade into memory, Hillary appears with another set of bullshit excuses. If she continues on this "Bullshit Tour" nobody is ever going to vote Democrat again. People are tired of her and her whiny ass.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2017 4:07 AM

r11, How very altruistic of you. Thank god you're here and know what's best for everyone, and you're here to save us from ourselves.

Sounds every inch rethug policy orthodoxy to me. Sadly, you cannot even pretend not to be who you are - it pours out in every sentence you write.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2017 4:10 AM

r12, you just keep telling yourself that hunty. And you'll still be blaming the Russians when Donald Trump wins his second term.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2017 4:13 AM

Couldn't she just stay home, be quiet and paint a lovely dog?

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2017 4:17 AM

I watched her full speech. It was interesting, and she's still impressive in her grasp of detail, however, it really is time for her to sit down. She's writing a book about the campaign, and the hosting venue started out asking her to justify her loss, so you can't really blame her for speaking about it today, but all it does is cause distraction and stirs Trump tweets.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2017 4:17 AM

Unfortunately, nothing positive is coming out of the Democratic Party. Somebody needs to shut this sad sack up and get someone on the national stage who has a positive attitude.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2017 4:19 AM

Trolls are out in full force every time she opens her mouth. She scares them shitless.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2017 4:22 AM

[quote][R12], you just keep telling yourself that hunty. And you'll still be blaming the Russians when Donald Trump wins his second term.

Your simplistic assessment of the election and the root causes for Trump's winning will be what will bring about a second Trump term, not HRC.

As for blaming the Russians, I don't blame them any more than I blame Pavlov for the dogs salivating when he blew the whistle. It would be naive to believe that foreign governments haven't meddled in elections previously - god only knows how often the US has done so in other countries.

The problem is that, even when confronted by the threat to our sovereignty, a significant number of people chose ignore it in order to achieve their own objectives.

It was never going to be an external threat which tore ripped apart the American experiment with democracy. It was always going to be internal rot and corruption.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2017 4:24 AM

Hillary was robbed, she has every right to talk about it for as long as she chooses.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2017 5:06 AM

2020 will be her year.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2017 11:18 AM

This week she's blaming the Darfur orphans for her loss.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2017 11:23 AM

She can't help herself. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!