Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Like the Taste of Cum?

I don't, but I'll still swallow. I'm wondering if anyone actually likes the taste.

by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2018 7:04 PM

It tastes like Clorox, of course no one likes it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2017 3:42 PM

^ and it smells like dirty bath water.

I never swallow. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2017 3:44 PM

Usually. Must be the diet that changes its taste. Generally I prefer the second or third time cum. More watery and less gloopy.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2017 3:58 PM

Love, love, LOVE the stuff!

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2017 4:04 PM

I'm of the same opinion as OP and R1.

And only if I'm really into you, and have gotten to know you. First date gulp? No fucking way.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2017 4:30 PM

Neat or on the rocks?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2017 4:38 PM

"First date gulp? No fucking way."

Our Lady of High Standards.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2017 4:50 PM

I drink it like Kool-AidĀ®. It's the perfect reward for a job well done.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2017 4:56 PM

Diseased much R7? You Whore of Babylon.

I'm certainly a "High Lady"...lol.

I might sucky sucky on the first date. But swallow? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2017 5:03 PM

Spread it on your favorite cracker and eat up - yummy! šŸ‘…

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2017 5:25 PM

There are two flavors of comeā€”the first one most people think of is the slightly salty one that basically tastes like snot with a little twist. That one is not bad, and if I'm really into the guy, I'll swallow it.

The second one is BITTER and is so revolting that you will most assuredly spit it out, even if the guy is still right there in front of you and you risk offending him. Some guys' jizz always tastes like this, other times it changes with their diet.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2017 5:28 PM

r10/Sandy D. - gluten advocate and cum whore.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2017 5:35 PM

Yes, but if it comes from anything less than 8 inches on the tape measure, we refuse it!

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2017 5:36 PM

If I'm into a guy, the cum tastes sweet and yummy.=-O

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2017 5:36 PM

The taste of it depends a lot on the guy's diet. One my ex's had very sweet ejaculate. He drank a lot of different teas and wines.

And yes, foods like asparagus can make your cum pretty disgusting. Think of how your urine smells after you've eaten asparagus and multiply it several times over to give you an indication what it's doing to your ejaculate.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2017 5:39 PM

For all the squeamish prisspots: just ask your tops to hold your head and shoot it directly down your throat so that your tastebuds never have a chance to complain. Spitting is not polite, in [italic]any[/italic] context.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2017 5:40 PM

At least this is one thread that will remain fish-free!

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2017 5:56 PM

This is not a proper question to pose to a refined, cultured lady to disclose.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2017 6:02 PM

La Belle Senatrice prufuhs that her menzez' pecker juice taste of mint juleps and barbecue sauce.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2017 6:08 PM

It depends on the guy, really. I've tasted some horrid cum, but I can think of two guys whose cum tasted almost... savory? Hard to describe, but it didn't leave that bitter taste on the back of my tongue or anything. I swallow either way though.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2017 6:11 PM

I can't stand the taste or texture of cum, however, if my boyfriend shoots down my throat, I don't taste it at all. And bonus, he's happy because let's face it, cumming down a throat is always better feeling than jacking it off at the end.

Cumkissing, nope! It looks hot, but it's snot.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2017 6:21 PM

Grandpas cum was old yellow and gross.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2017 6:22 PM

I love the taste of cum with one exception I hate the cum of a smoker it taste even worse than kissing them

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2017 6:22 PM

I remember the first load I swallowed.

Afterwards, my dad bought me a new tricycle!!

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2017 6:30 PM

R17 - hardly. Keep in mind whatever you are tasting and liking or not is designed to thrive in a woman's vaginia.

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Mine tastes like a vodka martini, with a twist.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2017 7:26 PM

Depends on the vintage.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2017 7:30 PM

R23, one of the most bitter loads of cum that I experienced came from a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2017 7:35 PM

Drinking pineapple juice supposedly produces a sweet, tasty load.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2017 8:00 PM

Besides salty and bitter R11 theres also sweet.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2017 8:01 PM

Someone will discover that cum has umami and it will become the next trendy thing for foodies.

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2017 11:10 PM

It'll be bigger than dried crickets!

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2017 11:13 PM

Not really. Esp. if he eats a lot of meat.

by Anonymousreply 33May 27, 2017 11:16 PM

I wish I could hack it more, but so far I can't. I suppose at times it had bigger pros than cons in that department.

by Anonymousreply 34May 27, 2017 11:17 PM

Cumami!

by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2017 11:18 PM

Brilliant, R35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2017 11:23 PM

"Umami" or "Ooh, papi!"?

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2017 5:17 AM

There's no excuse for spitting. If a guy is nice enough to give you his load, you should savor it, not discard it in a disgusting manner.

Even the most "bitter" cum is a delight compared to truly bitter substances. Chew a Xanax sometime and then come back and tell me about the taste of cum.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2017 10:53 PM

Its my favorite beverage.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2017 11:31 PM

I used to suck this guys cock and it was horribly bitter but I didn't want to offend so I always swallowed every last drop. Here's the kicker, he could cum twice so after a minute or two I'd start blowing him again and get another "reward". He was hot and had a big dick so I sucked him whenever he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2017 12:51 AM

I have been sucking cock for as long as I can remember! and clearly remember the first load that shot into my mouth! And while I have swallowed from hundreds of men over the past years, there are some that I recall so clearly it was like yesterday! I LOVE both the taste of cum (90% of guys), I also love the feel of it! Love seeing it shoot out of a cock head! and love the smell of it!

I would never service a guy and not swallow their load! it's just disrespectful to stop and make them JO or to spit it out! The main goal of sucking cock is the amazing reward.

I also LOVE the smell of cum! Growing up and in college I would sneak into friends rooms and search for their cum rags, just so I could smell their dried cum! And occasionally I would be rewarded with a used Condom or wet paper-towel full of their load! My college roommate was the best and I could always count on a fresh morning load in his trash, when we went into the shower! I probably ate a couple hundred of his loads in the 3 years we lived together! I have also been known to seek out cum rags in bookstores and smell the strangers cum while I suck on someone elses cock or even just JO to it...

by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2018 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!