Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could I Be Any More Underwhelmed?

I was awakened too early and now I will feel sleepy all day

by Anonymousreply 122June 11, 2019 3:08 AM

After voting today, I'll probably stop at the hardware store.

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2017 3:33 PM

Overheard in the checkout line....

"Mommy look at that funny little man! Is he a leprechaun?"

"SSSHHH! Lower your voice. That's not a man, it's a lady. And now she's staring at us!"

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2017 4:07 PM

I got up, made breakfast, now I'm back under the covers.

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2017 4:10 PM

I grabbed some ground cover plugs and went outside to plant them, but I fell off my porch. I have a sprained left ankle and at least one broken toe on my right foot. Plus I got some kind of sprain in my thigh.

It's hard to walk up stairs, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2017 10:34 PM

^^^^

There goes my Everest summit, goddamn it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2017 10:43 PM

More blog entry than underwhelming story but it involves ye olde ASG so I thought I'd post it...

A few years ago when I was still in the SF/F fandom, this crazy lady started attacking me on blog posts and I had no idea why. She started a couple of anonymous "wanks" about me and tried to out my real name and all sorts of stuff. Long story short, she was just pissy because she didn't think I was being deferential to her enough, because she's a "big name fan." (I am not one of her faaannnns.)

So I figured out her real name a while back and just today was killing time searching for her on Google, when I find out that this bitch on wheels used to post to ASG back in the day, like 22 years ago, where she was ruthlessly slammed for trying to IN none other than Danny Kaye!

How dare we malign the 100% heterosexual Danny Kaye?! She was so indignant. She also swore Sir John Gielgud was straight.

God, the more I look at her Usenet profile, the more I think she used to post here on DL, trying to in every single gay man who appeared on film.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2017 6:04 PM

Someone was smoking a clove cigarette earlier today and now I want one. Just one. Not a whole pack.

I'm also too lazy to figure out where to buy them.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2017 2:30 AM

I just took a shower.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2017 2:49 AM

Challah bread makes the best French toast

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2017 1:17 AM

I like the new M&Ms resealable bags.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2017 1:23 AM

I ordered the new Samsung S8 today. I hope I'll like it.

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2017 1:29 AM

Now that it gets dark out earlier, my cats start bugging me for dinner an hour before it's time

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2017 10:47 PM

Wanted to make French toast with the apple walnut bread I got from When Pigs Fly. Got home and realised that I don't have any eggs. Too arsed to go out for eggs in the rain.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2017 11:00 PM

I'm drinking hot water with fresh ginger slices - the fragrance as you sip it is divine.

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2017 12:19 AM

...or underwhelming?....

by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2017 12:54 AM

Well.....the ginger has a slight medicinal scent, r15.

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2017 1:09 AM

It's been over 20 years and I still can't get my husband to understand the difference between "memorial service" and "funeral" in my family and with my friends.

My family and all of my friends are Catholic. A "funeral" is a mass inside of a church." A "memorial service" takes place outside of a church -- at a funeral home, e.g.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2017 6:02 PM

Being a super cunt is a bigger problem of yours. Pray to die in your sleep. Nature be kind to this wench.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2017 6:16 PM

I might as well use this thread rather than start a new one.

Not only can you buy a sympathy card for a chicken, you can personalize it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2018 2:47 AM

Had to go to Whole Foods this morning for some Xlear Nasal Spray (dumbest product name ever, but boy, does that stuff work!). Anyway, my s.o. was trying to rush me in and out of there, as he always does, because everything's so expensive. But I managed to sneak over to the deli area and grabbed some pork tamales. Ate them for dinner and they were delicious.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2018 2:57 AM

Republic of Tea hibiscus sangria iced tea tastes good. Just use a bit less water than directions say, for a fuller flavor.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2018 7:31 AM

I accidentally bought 3 trays of New Guinea impatiens thinking they were sunpatiens. I bought then 2 weeks ago and have been busy. Put some in my backyard, was shocked at how they were shriveling up. I SWEAR I read “sunpatiens” on the tag. Now I’m stuck with them because I don’t have the receipt. I don’t have a lot of shade.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2018 11:47 PM

I wrapped up leftover sub sandwiches for old ladies... and used too much cling wrap. It took me two minutes to unwrap mine.

They are probably calling me a cocksucker as I type.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2018 12:14 AM

I went to the gym and then didn't shower. I have an ear infection and don't want to make it worse.

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2018 12:15 AM

Once I went to a hotel. Later that night I made a plan. The plan was I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that's what I did. I got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I'd left a note. I got a job in a library in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2018 12:43 AM

This cutie just won his second straight US Open. I'm posting here because golf threads generally go nowhere, so I figure DL is underwhelmed by the sport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2018 10:54 PM

Hurray! Traffic will go back to normal horribleness and not galactic horribleness now that the US Open is closed. Two days this week I goy caught in that shit. Waited 46 minutes to make a turn.

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2018 11:48 PM

I dragged my feet exercising today. Am bored with my routine.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2018 12:15 AM

I did a lot of gardening yesterday. I just noticed a little twinge of pain in my finger and looked at it — the middle of my finger is all swollen and red. I did disturb a spider when I was planting. I don’t think it bit me. It was only a wolf spider anyway.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2018 12:46 AM

Often I smell or taste mold or mildew in food and everyone else says they don’t. I don’t get it. It’s unmistakable.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Just back from Broadway Bares. How often can a guy fall in love in one evening?

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2018 4:51 AM

My cats have been eating the same two fancy feast cat foods for years. A couple of months ago I ordered them from chewy.com and my cats refused to eat the food. I bought their food from supermarkets and Target for a few months after that. Last week I was running low and sick, so I ordered from chewy.com again and they refuse to eat it.

I don’t know wtf chewy.com is doing, but no more cat food is coming in this house from them.

by Anonymousreply 32June 18, 2018 6:29 PM

I have a frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis. I've done a search and no one has ever posted or started a thread on the subject here, which makes me feel even more alone. DL is normally the place I find comfort for every ailment.

by Anonymousreply 33June 18, 2018 6:33 PM

I had my color analysis done, and what supposedly makes me look best is the light summer palette. Thee colors that supposedly flatter me are the most fucking boring things I've ever seen. So disappointing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 18, 2018 8:17 PM

I'm periodically watching a bug on the windowsill. I should get out of the chair and dispose of it, but it's really hot. Plus the bug isn't moving, so maybe it's already dead. Or maybe it's sick of this heat, too. I don't know what it is. It's like the color of a grasshopper, but the size of a ladybug or beetle.

by Anonymousreply 35June 18, 2018 10:45 PM

I don’t tan anymore. I speckle.

This means death will be coming for me ....aging is a big fat bitch.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2018 7:26 PM

I have a blue salvia that reseeds every year, they were just about to bloom and someone ate all of the blooms overnight.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2018 8:04 PM

This morning I was awakened by the sound of an excavator at the house next door. The neighbors have relatives on the same block who had frozen pipes about 10 years ago. Insurance paid up and the next thing we knew they gutted the house and added on and it became 3 times the size it was before the leak.

This winter I saw the owner next door come and go from the house a few times (its their summer house) then in spring I heard the house had “burst pipes” and lo and behold the house was gutted and now they’re adding on.

by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2018 12:44 PM

I woke up an hour early today and didn’t realize it until I was pulling into the garage at work. No wonder I’m tired. I took myself to a coffee shop.

by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2018 12:45 PM

I forgot to mention when I went downstairs to make breakfast my kitchen was crawling with a million ants. I’m guessing the rumbling of the excavator next door disturbed outdoor ants who came in through my kitchen window (even though it’s closed). Usually I see two or three ants in the kitchen in summer over a 24 hour period. So I took a wide plastic straw, cut it into pieces and used my Combat ant syringe to fill each piece of straw with poison.

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2018 12:56 PM

I opened my kitchen cupboard and what did I see-roaches!!

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2018 1:09 PM

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't add more files to my seedbox. Turns out I downloaded the entire run of Kung Fu, which was 75GB. I don't remember doing this.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2018 1:56 PM

I think I have a hemorrhoid. I don't know. Never had one before. It's itchy.

by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2018 2:00 PM

I can't decide whether I need a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2018 2:03 PM

My eyes hurt. And they are making me feel really drowsy.

by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2018 6:01 PM

Fifteen Purple Martin babies have successfully fledged. Five to go.

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2018 9:09 PM

Wilfred Brimley is still alive. I was surprised to hear he's "only" 83. He seemed 83 twenty years ago.

by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2018 7:29 PM

The fucking cop who lives behind me is setting off fireworks again. I can’t call the cops because he’s a sargeant. Another neighbor used to set off the fireworks but someone called the cops. Now the cop sets them off to show us all who’s boss of the neighborhood. This will go on til 1 am.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2018 1:34 AM

Oh...and it’s not as if he’s having a party or bbq. He’s just setting them off by himself in his backyard to annoy people.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2018 1:51 AM

I couldn't bring myself to kill the spider in my living room last night, it seemed too cruel. Today I've eaten a hamburger. Cognitive dissonance in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 50July 13, 2018 12:29 PM

I rode the bus for the first time in at least a year. We poors are awfully matchy. Also, they make athleisurewear in double double plus sizes.

by Anonymousreply 51July 13, 2018 1:08 PM

R19 That personalized chicken sympathy card got a 5 star review!

by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2018 1:54 PM

Happy Friday the 13th!

The cafeteria at my work is serving fish sticks for lunch today. I had to ask for tartar sauce though.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 53July 13, 2018 2:48 PM

What are the sides for the fish sticks?

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2018 2:54 PM

I got some breakfast burritos from Whataburger, and they didn't include the hot sauce. Breakfast ruined.

by Anonymousreply 55July 13, 2018 2:56 PM

R54, lasagne, cabbage and some sort of chicken and our regular salad bar. They never serve anything that goes together. Oh well, free lunch.

by Anonymousreply 56July 13, 2018 4:44 PM

FISHSHTICKSH

by Anonymousreply 57July 13, 2018 4:45 PM

R56 Damn, no mac n cheese or even fries to go with the fish sticks? That is too bad, but like you say, at least it's free.

by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2018 4:53 PM

The tap water at home was running brown for about an hour. It looked like diarrhea (the watery looking kind) as there was an abundance of sediment specks mixed in. When the water started running clear I plungered the drain because the sediment specks caused the drain to drain too slow. Also, it's been two hours since the water's back to looking clear but there are still a few specks of the crud sediment in the water. I keep checking every few minutes.

Okay, I just checked again and I didn't see any specks. Yay.

by Anonymousreply 59July 21, 2018 6:17 PM

[quote]Okay, I just checked again and I didn't see any specks. Yay.

You do know that’s not politically correct, sí?

by Anonymousreply 60July 21, 2018 8:06 PM

I just opened a Christmas tin of those butter cookies. Oh, my, but they were good. I may have some more.

by Anonymousreply 61July 21, 2018 8:16 PM

I just had more butter cookies. With milk. Goodness gracious, but that was good. And so satisfying!

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2018 3:56 PM

My cat seems hungry. I guess I should feed him.

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2018 3:58 PM

Moths chewed a hole in a rolled-up wool rug. I hate moths, now. I would like to shit on them all.

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2018 4:01 PM

R61/R62 types fat.

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2018 4:21 PM

Eggs? Or meatloaf?! Oh, my stars and garters! I COULD have both!

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2018 9:47 PM

I keep a charging station on the floor next to my bed. My bedside table is too small for it because it has a lamp on it. So last night I was in bed and about to go to sleep when I saw my iPad in the bed and said, “Ah, I’ll plug it into the charging station.” In the process of doing this, I got a text on the iPad which distracted me and I fell out of bed.

I am AMAZED at how many places can get hurt when you fall out of bed!

My face hit the corner of my metal bedside table; the top of my skull crashed into the open bedroom door; my right arm smashed into the corner of the door and has a cut across it in the exact shape of a corner of a door that is in the process of opening. My left arm hit something and as did my right chest which has a cut on it. No idea what it hit — maybe the charging station? I had put my bed on risers because I wanted to put wheeled containers under it for out-of-season shoes and boots.

I have a headache today,

by Anonymousreply 67July 26, 2018 5:11 PM

My defaulted student loan from 7 years ago finally was removed from my credit report this morning. I've been waiting for it to be scrubbed for years and it happened today

It's the little things..

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2018 4:21 AM

Whatever!

by Anonymousreply 69August 2, 2018 4:49 AM

Kids are dying all over go be an advocate for a cause.

by Anonymousreply 70August 2, 2018 4:49 AM

I think I might need to blow my nose in a couple of minutes.

by Anonymousreply 71August 2, 2018 2:13 PM

I keep getting weather alerts telling me of flash flood warnings. First, we don’t get flash floods here. Second. I looked at the radar and there’s no rain within 100 miles from here and there won’t be based on where the rain is and what direction it’s going.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2018 12:24 AM

I just had a dream that Jean Smart died. In the dream, I told a friend that she died, and they didn't know who Jean Smart was. The only thing I could tell them about was that she was in Designing Women.

If she dies in the next day or two, I'm going to be freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2018 9:42 AM

I might be sick. But maybe I just need to let a big fart. I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 74August 8, 2018 6:38 PM

My right thumb joint has been sore here lately but I don't know what caused it. I hope it's only temporary.

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2018 3:46 AM

I went out food shopping today, like I usually do. I drove to a town about a half hour away that has lots of grocery stores & stores like Target, Walmart & Aldi. I drove to stores and then back home taking back roads.

I just realized I never put my contact lenses in.

by Anonymousreply 76August 10, 2018 1:25 AM

I was dead heading my pink butterfly Bush today and saw a dainty looking white spider with pink stripes. I looked it up. It is a goldenrod crab spider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 14, 2018 6:26 AM

That spider is gay. It might as well have a rainbow sticker on its butt.

by Anonymousreply 78August 14, 2018 8:47 AM

My right rear tire looks low.

by Anonymousreply 79August 14, 2018 9:38 PM

I didn't take a shower today. Only went to the grocery store so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2018 10:03 PM

End of summer - no birds singing in the daytime anymore, no more fireflies and crickets buzz in the daytime.

In late winter/early spring, male birds start calling. Cardinals and wrens are among the first. After birds get a mate, they make nests and you hear the young crying and making a racket when they’re brought food. That’s early summer. Midsummer is when the baby birds fledge. They call to their parents and parents call back as the juveniles follow the parents and learn to forage. Most robins in my area leave In mid to late July, as it is droughty here and not so easy for robins to get worms in the dry soil.

Most r g blackbirds and grackles are gone now. We always have some robins, RWBBs and grackles who are year-rounders. We’ll get a flurry of RWBBs in autum as birds from farther north stop off in the local cornfields (and corn mazes at pumpkin picking areas). Then they’ll leave and won’t come back til February.

Soooo quiet now. I miss the birdsong. In a month, I’ll start hearing chickadees as they come to my feeder once summer is over. The Canada geese are already back from the south. The first few come back in July.

by Anonymousreply 81August 14, 2018 10:04 PM

The only birds I hear now are hummingbirds fighting. They fight over the feeder, over the salvia black &blue, the salvia Amistad. I bet by the end of next week I don’t hear them anymore.

There’s always this crazy feeding frenzy before migration. Then one day, there’s only one hummingbird that I see now and again after watching 4 or 5 of them fight each other since late July.

by Anonymousreply 82August 14, 2018 10:09 PM

I think I just saw a bird in my back yard. It might have been a piece of trash blowing around, I dunno. I need to find my glasses.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2018 12:21 AM

I rarely take a bath and just shower as it's so much faster. But when you haven't had a bath in a while, it feels luxurious. I took one today and did all my beauty treatments in the bath.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2018 12:40 AM

Why don't people get cellulite on their faces?

by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2018 6:19 PM

I can't find my glasses. They've been missing for two days.

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2018 6:26 PM

Today our cafeteria is serving shepherd's pie, some sort of unidentifiable fish and mussels if you can believe that.

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Even harder to find when you can't put your glasses on, r85.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2018 6:29 PM

r88 is for r86.

by Anonymousreply 89August 16, 2018 6:35 PM

There's something really soothing about picking my toes.

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2018 11:52 PM

I just picked my nose and harvested a big ol' wooly booger -- now I feel light-headed!

by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2018 1:18 PM

I hate waking up too early. The other day I unexpectedly woke up at 4:30 am. Couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up for the day. Felt drowsy most of the day. Hate it.

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2018 1:20 PM

There is something soothing about picking my ass.

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2018 1:21 PM

Last night I was channel surfing and came across a movie I hadn’t seen for 40 years —Bridge to the Sun. It’s one of those movies that used to play on independent tv stations at 2 am back in the day before there were infomercials. James Shigeta as a handsome Japanese diplomat & Carol Baker as his American wife. He tried to prevent war between the US & Japan but couldn’t, so he was expelled and he and the wife & kid go to live in Japan during the war. I miss having lots of tv channels showing old movies late at night. We had a better culture in those days.

by Anonymousreply 94August 26, 2018 11:35 PM

All of the peanut butter was at the bottom of my carton of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 95August 28, 2018 1:26 AM

I was drinking a smoothie from Ben & Jerry's and they gave me a paper straw. Gross. After a moment, I realized that the cup I had put the paper straw into was a plastic cup. Which probably took about 25 times as much plastic to create than a damn plastic straw would have.

by Anonymousreply 96August 28, 2018 1:43 AM

I changed the snap- on head on my electric toothbrush today. I figured that after 18 months it was time but it really didn't feel much different.

by Anonymousreply 97August 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Sharp right chest pain that started with dumbbell flyes today. Probably not a broken rib, more likely a chest wall muscle tear, which I've had before. 600 mg. Ibuprofen taken and a reminder set to call my doc tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 98August 28, 2018 3:13 AM

I’ve been so angry all day. I’m glad no one else was home or I’d have had a temper tantrum. I just felt like screaming and hitting the wall. I have a bad headache, too.

I just read right now that a horse died right near my house from West Nile virus. Now I’m wondering if WNV causes irritability as well as headache. I’m sure I won’t die if I have it. I’m in relatively good heath.

by Anonymousreply 99September 1, 2018 4:29 PM

My stepson is on his fourth college. He’s a sophmore.

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2018 12:56 AM

I need some new undershirts.

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2018 6:03 PM

So Twitter’s “Trends for You” had nothing to do with me. It’s 80% American sports on weekdays and 99% American sports on weekends. So I went in and turned off “Trends for You” and I switched my location to “worldwide” instead of USA.

And I went back, opened up Twitter and “Trends” is exactly the same as “Trends for You” and it’s still 99% American sports.

by Anonymousreply 102September 9, 2018 8:11 PM

I don't have a "daddy" fetish, but when I see the muscle daddy (late 40s?) and his jock-boy son (early 20s?) naked together in the gym locker room, I can think of nothing else for the rest of the day.

by Anonymousreply 103September 10, 2018 9:54 AM

I could not find the more current underwhelmed thread.

I got a letter from the government yesterday and it has me scared.

by Anonymousreply 104December 22, 2018 7:52 PM

I prefer to have 3 meals and one bowel-movement per day.

I prefer to have dinner at 6 to coincide with the TV news.

I get upset if I go awry!

by Anonymousreply 105March 17, 2019 5:56 AM

I’m a little chilly right now.

by Anonymousreply 106March 17, 2019 11:16 AM

I bought some little boxes of Brach’s jellybeans. I’m going to put out a dish with jellybeans and a dish of wrapped candy on Easter. But these Brachs jellybeans are almost all WHITE jelly beans. Who eats those? I’m not even sure I know what that flavor is supposed to be. The second most frequent jellybean? Purple. Wtf? What is that flavor? It’s not grape.

by Anonymousreply 107April 8, 2019 10:04 PM

I worked at home this week and got nothing done. The entire week.

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2019 9:17 PM

I think I'm getting a cold.

by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2019 10:21 PM

My underwear feel . . . sticky. But damned if I'm going to get up and take a shower. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 110April 21, 2019 5:20 PM

I saw a snake in my backyard today. Way way in the back where there’s a weed patch next to the neighbors privet hedge. It was just lying there and n the dirt. I thought it was a belt at first and thought, “Who threw their belt over the hedge?” But when I moved closer he skedaddled through the wire fence into the neighbors’ back yard.

by Anonymousreply 111May 26, 2019 11:21 PM

I use rainwater to water my plant. I bought it at Trader Joe's in June/July 2009. I collected the rainwater earlier and now I see these little creatures squiggling around in the glass pyrex. Should I be concerned?

by Anonymousreply 112May 27, 2019 12:54 AM

We use rainwater for our cereal.

But it’s really just a mix of twigs anyway.

by Anonymousreply 113May 27, 2019 12:59 AM

Snake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 27, 2019 1:36 AM

I'm mildly pleased at the return of the underwhelming thread titles for the Underwhelmed threads. The others were too whelming.

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2019 1:40 AM

I'm making my homemade salads for the week. I make four salads at once. Making salads is a LOT of work.

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2019 3:34 AM

My piriformis syndrome is acting up because I was tensing during a bad dream in my sleep. Wearing a heating pad on my butt today.

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2019 8:17 PM

I’m craving hot cocoa. No idea why. I don’t even enjoy it that much.

by Anonymousreply 118May 28, 2019 4:40 AM

I went to a dr office and while I was waiting to have a CT scan I was put in a tiny waiting area and a tv screen was showing the game show channel. I think that’s a great idea. Instead of Fox or CNN, all waiting rooms should play the game show network. How could you not like watching Mr Brady giving clues with the encouragement of Allen Ludden?

by Anonymousreply 119June 2, 2019 5:19 PM

It’s the 21st century and Curad still can’t make fabric bandaids that don’t unravel into a mess of huge threads sticking out all over your finger.

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2019 7:36 PM

I'm' moving in a couple weeks and can finally start packing after the landlord's company comes by and takes pictures of the property. The landlord will be listing and selling my place. It's a dump, so it might sit on the market awhile.

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2019 10:03 PM

This morning, within the span of a single minute, two birds flew into my big plate glass window and a third hit my sliding glass door. I’ll be passing on any Hitchcock films this evening, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 122June 11, 2019 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!