Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White educated women didn't vote for Hillary: Does this justify the war on Fraus?

See? We were right not to trust those shifty frau creatures.

by Anonymousreply 98April 23, 2018 5:38 PM

I guess...

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2017 7:21 AM

Women hating women are right up there with gay hating gays.

TRAITORS!

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2017 7:21 AM

Get them gays!!!!!! Don't let not one get away with murder!!!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2017 7:23 AM

War? I'm not threatened by women and you can't have a war on fraus as long as they continue to be your idols.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2017 7:42 AM

Rural, white male voters are responsible for electing this hate clown. Let's focus on them.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2017 7:58 AM

We've loathed fraus on the DL for 20 years. It has nothing to do with any recent election and your freakout about it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2017 8:34 AM

Please examine your sentence structure r6 and post again in proper English.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2017 8:37 AM

What do you suggest, OP, buy all the yoga pants? That'll show them.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2017 8:40 AM

Actually I was a bit disturbed by Hillary's neck in that interview yesterday. Maybe things worked out for the best.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2017 8:42 AM

^ Have you seen Trump's ass???

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2017 8:56 AM

I mean.....can you give us some stats including their supposed education, links, etc. OP? Educated women voting for Trump sounds...well, I question the educated part.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2017 9:30 AM

BTW I know many women voted for Trump but the tone of your thread is misleading. Intentionally of course.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2017 9:32 AM

Hillz discussed it in the interview with Christine Almondjoy yesterday r11.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2017 9:32 AM

Well I hope those women enjoy their rights getting stripped one by one.

Cunts!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2017 9:35 AM

Did a bit of research and this is what Vox had to say about the election:

[quote]Trump, on the other hand, found his strength among white women, whom he won by 53 percent overall. Break that number down even further, and [bold]Trump’s success is specifically among white women without college degrees[/bold], 61 percent of whom voted for him. [bold]Clinton actually did 7 points better than Trump with white college-educated women.[/bold]

So there's that. But I have heard people say that the majority of white college educated women voted to Trump. I'll do more research.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2017 9:40 AM

I will never understand how a woman can vote against her own gender. I can understand a man voting to repress women...

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2017 9:48 AM

It's the same as gays hating gays and has been going on forever.

The white uneducated and rural women voted for him here in Michigan. Urban v. Rural and Uneducated v. Educated...more important than gender.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2017 9:59 AM

[quote]Trump’s success is specifically among white women without college degrees, 61 percent of whom voted for him. Clinton actually did 7 points better than Trump with white college-educated women.

Thanks. That sounds more like it.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2017 10:02 AM

White male voters are Trump's biggest demographic. They're the Republicans' biggest demographic.

Yet people are always trying to blame some other demo, like blacks for Prop 8 or white women for Trump.

At some point you're going to have to accept that straight white men are the enemy and go after them. People on DL are always crabbing about SJWs going after the wrong groups; well, you do it, too, when it comes to this particular topic.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2017 10:03 AM

I'm going to postulate that the majority of the white, uneducated women who voted for Trump are also religious to a fault, and as such they submit to their husbands like good wives and probably see any form of feminism, even the healthy strand, as an affront to wholesome values and God's word, especially since they think liberal women are babykillers and what not.

I once had a discussion with a female friend trying to convince her that women should be ordained. I felt insane.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2017 10:04 AM

There's not really an unhealthy strand of feminism, r20. If you mean the women who think men should be subjugated or killed, that's hardly a strand. More like a handful, maybe 0.0001% of all American women.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2017 10:08 AM

[quote]Urban v. Rural and Uneducated v. Educated...more important than gender

I'd argue that gender comes into play BECAUSE of the rural/uneducated vote. America has always had a significant population that believes primarily in hetero white Christian male dominance, and that population is almost entirely rural and under-educated, and generally Christian.

But this is a population we've been dealing with since literally the beginning. Watching documentaries lately on the Civil War and Prohibition has made it clear we have ALWAYS had to deal with these people, and they have ALWAYS caused huge problems for everyone, up to and including a whole lotta deaths.

That's our biggest problem, and Clinton's "deplorables" comment indirectly addressed that. Corporatists, fundies and moralistic politicians encourage this particular subset of Americans; they've turned it into an identity, which is why they were able to make so much hay with the "deplorable" comment. Saying that we have under-educated, oppressed people who are being taken advantage of is a big no-no because those people IDENTIFY as being under-educated and oppressed. It's part of their whole being; Republicans have turned it into something noble, something to strive for, by associating lack of education with hard work and American values.

The white, lesser-educated women who vote Republican at a rate of about 54% per election are part of that group, sure, but to blame them for Trump is like blaming a box of Kleenex for your cold.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2017 10:19 AM

Of course gender comes into play r22, that is the point. There are other variables combined with gender that create a Trump voter. That is more important to find that magic combo than focus only on gender.

No woman is surprised a black man beat any woman into the White House. Sexism is everywhere no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2017 11:26 AM

And white women are somewhat privileged and sexist.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2017 11:27 AM

[quote]Corporatists, fundies and moralistic politicians encourage this particular subset of Americans;

Send them all off to some pointless foreign war.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2017 11:59 AM

Your point was that one thing was more important than the other, R23. Those were your words: "more important." I'm saying "equally important."

And I don't personally think addressing the "magic combo" is going to do any good, not in a country where so many people are single-issue voters.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2017 12:03 PM

White men opted 63% for Trump and 31% for Clinton; white women voted 53% for Trump and 43% for Clinton.

Men voted more for Trump

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2017 12:09 PM

Among college-educated whites, 45% voted for Clinton – 39% of men and 51% of women (the only white demographic represented in the poll where the former secretary of state came out on top). But 54% of male college graduates voted for Trump, as did 45% of female college graduates.

More men voted for Trump

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2017 12:11 PM

Men didn't vote for Hilary. Men in this country will never vote for a woman president. That is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2017 12:15 PM

I remember when Carl Reiner, who is approx two thousand years old, tweeted that he liked women and thought they were smart and he was happy to vote for Clinton. He got SO MUCH SHIT from men, mostly Millennials, it was sickening. This guy could be their great grandfather and he's less sexist than they are.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2017 12:21 PM

Most of the fraus I know fall into the UNeducated demographic, OP.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2017 2:37 PM

[quote]Send them all off to some pointless foreign war.

It's not pointless if the enemy is an anti-gay bigot.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2017 2:41 PM

Str8 white gentiles are stupid pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2017 2:41 PM

Seriously DL?! How is r15 the only one that corrected OP's obvious bullshit.

Trump did win white women overall, but Clinton won white women with a college degree. You bitches should be all over calling out the OP.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2017 2:44 PM

[quote]I will never understand how a woman can vote against her own gender.

Then you will never understand women. Each is the queen bee of her own hive. All other women are the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2017 2:47 PM

[quote]I will never understand how a woman can vote against her own sex.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2017 2:48 PM

What's the point of keep bringing Hilary up ? She lost. Now you have Don. Surely you're happy about that ?

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2017 4:48 PM

[quote]Now you have Don. Surely you're happy about that ?

Yes - because he is not Hillary Clinton. Hillary not being President is worth it to me, whatever price I gave to pay.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2017 5:18 PM

They most certainly did. Being progressive is almost a matter of hygiene and educated women are big on that. Yes, you can probably find a trend of white, married, republican-leaning women who didn't, but so what?

Full on fraus aren't generally all that educated, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2017 5:23 PM

[quote]What's the point of keep bringing Hilary up ?

Huh. So this is an actual Russian troll talking point? I've been arguing with another "why keep bringing this up?" jerk on another thread, but it never occurred to me they were doing it as part of an organized talking point.

What is point of keep bringing Hilary up, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2017 5:26 PM

R5 isn't a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2017 5:38 PM

R37 Your queen is making the rounds in the media. Blaming everyone but herself for her own loss. She's fair game.

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2017 5:39 PM

[quote]What is point of keep bringing Hilary up, indeed.

Why don't you answer your own question?

Obviously, I am not the only poster who does not understand the benefit of dissecting the problems with Clinton's campaign. It's been done to death since November and everyone's just repeating themselves at this point. The regular Clinton haters show up (hello R38), the defenders show up, the resentful show up... we are not any wiser in terms of where the Democrats need to go next.

I am the on you called a troll on your own thread about Clinton's loss (I may as well point it out, since you've already marked me as a troll).

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2017 5:48 PM

R43 Skip or ignore threads you don't like. You're not special and don't call the shots here.

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2017 5:51 PM

2000 Bush 47.87% Gore 48.38%

2008 Obama 52.86% McCain 45.60%

2012 Obama 51.01% Romney 47.15%t

2016 Trump 45.94% Clinton 48.03%t

Yes she lost. But it's not like she lost because people didn't vote for her. Redistricting, the quirks of the Electoral College, and a million other things factored in here.

One of those was poor strategy on her part & her campaign's part. But of all those factors that point to serious problems with our political system, Hilary's personal failings are the least interesting and least important thing.

People like beating up on Hilary and they always will.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2017 6:01 PM

R45 People like making excuses for Hillary and they always will. Hell, they'll even throw her own husband under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2017 6:04 PM

Are frau's educated?

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2017 6:48 PM

[quote]I am the on you called a troll on your own thread about Clinton's loss (I may as well point it out, since you've already marked me as a troll).

Okay I don't know what R you are because I saw this on my list of ignoreds, but I'm​ replying because YOU called THEM a troll, not the other way around. Now you're kinda stalking too? Weird. Guess the healthcare bill has made everyone crazy today.

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2017 7:02 PM

Seriously r45, as much as it pains the Trumpkins to admit, more people voted for Hillary. Millions more.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2017 7:50 PM

Op are you dumb? White educated women are the ONLY white group who voted for HRC. literally the only one.

Once again, it's the white males who have proven they cannot be trusted

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2017 8:04 PM

Most 'frau's are college educated since most women are college educated. It does NOT mean they are smart. Due to the ever increasing dumbing-down of the American higher education system (due to allowing women and minorities in), we now have complete retards with bachelor's degrees.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2017 8:08 PM

[quote] Once again, it's the heterosexuals and gentiles who have proven they cannot be trusted

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2017 8:11 PM

[quote]I will never understand how a woman can vote against her own gender.

Women are not some hemogenous block any more than men. As many women hate Sarah Palin as hate Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2017 8:12 PM

Your overestimate how many people have college degrees r51.

Only ~32% of American adults have college degrees, even if you restrict it to just white people it is 36% of adults.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2017 8:13 PM

R54, you are ignoring the fact that many people attend college but do not graduate. They are also 'college educated' they just don't have the piece of paper. But they've all been exposed to the grand brainwashing and dumbing-down that is modern American higher ed.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2017 8:16 PM

[quote]But they've all been exposed to the grand brainwashing and dumbing-down that is modern American higher ed.

What's intelligent about going hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt only to end up flipping burgers?

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2017 8:21 PM

I don't think that women are obliged to vote for other women anymore than African Americans were obligated to vote for Obama (though they did), however, I think a couple of factors come in to play: 1. as has been discussed on other threads, there are plenty of educated women who can't abide another woman in authority. I honestly have no idea why, but it's real. 2. Many of these women are upper/middle class and see themselves as immune to Trump &the repugs craziness - I could afford an abortion if I wanted one, I have health insurance and I don't care about people who don't , no one grabs my pussy, so I don't think discrimination is real, I'm not gay so no one is attacking me with a bat 3. Women in leadership are held to a different standard then men; no one would argue that Donald is a prick or even that Obama can be very arrogant and aloof, but if a woman isn't homecoming queen material, she's a bitch and must be burned at the stake.

In regards to the war on women, as evidenced by the Women's March, women will get off their asses and protest and will support other causes like civil rights and LGBT causes, even if it doesn't apply to them directly. Good luck getting that kind of support out of your standard issue white straight guy.

Hillary was never an easy sell and had many flaws, but Donald Trump clearly hates woman and this election offered clear evidence that there a LOT of other people who also hate women.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2017 8:24 PM

Nothing, R56. That's my point. At one point in American history, you went to college to learn a profession, like dentistry or law or engineering. Most careers did not require a degree, since high schools taught relevant subjects and first 18 years of education were enough. Now, thanks to the scourge of liberalism and 'everyone gets a trophy!'-dom we spend the first 18 years teaching identity politics and why our founding fathers were 'bad' and it continues for 4 more years post-HS.

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2017 8:25 PM

I'll ignore your ranting and just say the polling on this issue divided people by whether you have a college degree or you don't have a college degree r55, not whether they had some "college education"

White women without a college degree were won by Trump, white women with a college degree were won by Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2017 8:26 PM

LOL R57, most people hate women. Have you ever been around one before? They're shrill, narcissistic, vindictive, small-minded and stupid for the most part. Nothing about Hilz made me think she was an exception.

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2017 8:30 PM

College got dumbed down because public schools adopted new teaching approaches in the 90s that de-emphasized reading and writing and celebrate the joys of groupwork and success for all.

So now college kids and their parents expect colleges to provide the same soft-focus edu-tainment they got in high school.

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2017 8:33 PM

[quote] LOL [R57], most people hate women.

No, they don't.

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2017 8:37 PM

It goes back earlier than the 90's R61. I attended college in the late 80s and saw the fallout of the type of education you describe. My parents put me in religious private school for which I am grateful. I got a good classic education and knew basic historical, literary, artistic and musical facts that most kids were taught at one point, but had to be pushed aside so they could focus on their self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2017 8:39 PM

[quote]I will never understand how a woman can vote against her own gender. I can understand a man voting to repress women...

I remember a lot of people being surprised by the things coming out of Trumps mouth. There were people that didn't believe the rhetoric was real. They thought that he was just saying anything to get elected. I thought the same thing. I didn't believe him, I thought he was putting on an act. That he'd flip the script on them once elected. That didn't happen, and no, I didn't vote for him.

A lady that i met last week grew up in Latvia under Russian occupation. She is now an American. She voted for Trump. She's a great lady. She has very liberal views and the people she associates with cross color lines, including me. So I asked her why she voted for Trump. Here is what she said.

"I didn't trust Hillary. I felt that with her you never know where "it" is going to come from. She keeps things hidden and next thing you know you're in deep trouble. The Russians don't hide anything, you know upfront what is going to happen. I knew what to expect. I knew that with Trump I'd know what was going to happen. No surprises. That means I can prepare, I can resist, fight. With Hillary how do you fight when you don't know when it is coming or where it will come from?"

It made sense to me. She is the only person I've run into that admitted voting for Trump that I clearly understood what motivated them and it makes sense given who she is and how her life has gone. Perhaps the other people that have told me they voted for Trump felt the same thing. Hillary was going to smile in our faces and do the same shit Trump is doing. She'd feel sorry, she might empathize and give us concerned looks all while giving us a gasoline enema. A lit gasoline enema.

So much fucked up shit has gone on with our government right in front of us and we have been lulled and conditioned not to react to it. We come online and bitch, we bitch with our family and friends all the while things move closer and closer to the edge. Well right now there is no question. We are moving toward the edge. Our environment is at risk. Vulnerable communities and women are at risk. It is live and in color and if no one does anything we are looking at some major suffering for every single American that is not comfortably wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2017 8:42 PM

[quote]College got dumbed down because public schools adopted new teaching approaches in the 90s that de-emphasized reading and writing and celebrate the joys of groupwork and success for all.

Because they want to turn our society from being focused on the individual to focused on the good of the many, the state. They want us to think more like the Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2017 8:45 PM

R38 How nice, you won't see the negative effect dump will have on minorities since you're a white closeted piece of shit. How does it feel to sell out gays which are loathed by rethugs no matter what? Rethugs hate you and will never accept you.

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2017 8:50 PM

OP wishes he had a vagina for that straight masculine cock.

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2017 8:52 PM

If a female didn't vote for Hillary she voted against her gender. If a man didn't vote for Trump he voted against his gender.

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2017 8:57 PM

R68 It's sadly how sexist men think, I'm a man and I will never vote for a repunantcan weather male or female.

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2017 9:00 PM

How's the whether, r69?

by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2017 9:09 PM

R69, then there are lots of sexist men on DL. Why do people lump all people that gay or white or Jewish or female or liberal or conservative and assume they act and think alike? Heaven help us all.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2017 9:09 PM

R68, the word is SEX, and if you cannot use the word SEX then you are not mature enough to discuss the subject at all. Please step aside and let the adults continue this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2017 9:12 PM

After Obama let pigs in wigs use the women's bathroom, you can spare me all the anti-GOP scaremongering.

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2017 9:13 PM

R70 How's your prolapsed asshole?

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2017 9:24 PM

DL has long been invaded by right wing trolls and other flyover mouth breathers. Why they want to post, who the fuck knows.

The responses in this thread highlight the several mental deficiencies a majority of people in this country have. op I'm looking at you, too.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2017 9:30 PM

Maybe DL was never all that "liberal" (your misuse of the word, not mine) and your memories are getting in the way of reality.

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2017 9:32 PM

R51 types furiously as he intermittently jumps up, begins to goose step around the lifesize photo of Adolph.

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2017 9:33 PM

Well, I haven't seen you, or spoken to you today, R74, so I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2017 9:35 PM

Ummm R55? You DO realize that in order to attain a degree, you must actually GRADUATE- not just "attend", right? Oh, I guess you don't. Shocker.

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2017 9:35 PM

I think its because DL is mainly white males, and white males tend to be conservative, racist and sexist (to a degree), but gay white males have been sort of dragged into liberalism kicking and screaming because, well, when you need allies you'll take what you can get.

by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2017 9:35 PM

R68: Why is a woman a "female" and a male just a "man"?

by Anonymousreply 81May 4, 2017 9:36 PM

R80 Why are you here then? If someone made that generalization about Black or Latino men, you'd be throwing a fit. How come their shortcomings are never brought up?

by Anonymousreply 82May 4, 2017 9:38 PM

Geez, Rednecks everywhere here. Uneducated, toothless, smelly old rednecks. YUCK

by Anonymousreply 83May 4, 2017 9:39 PM

R82- Probably because they are brought up everyday by racists. Sort of like you.

by Anonymousreply 84May 4, 2017 9:39 PM

Fraus are merely life support systems for uteruses.

And they wouldn't have it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2017 9:42 PM

I love that r82, a Trump supporting asshole on a gay board, is asking other posters why they are here.

[bold]WHY ARE YOU HERE?![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2017 9:42 PM

^

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 87May 4, 2017 9:42 PM

Fuck women! They hate themselves AND other women! White women are the worst, consumerist, vapid, self-involved and shallow, I'm happy Trump is screwing them over. Like all other Republicans, Trump promised to make their lives miserable, and now they're getting what they voted for! This is a fine civics lesson for them!

No crying ladies! Try not to get knocked up, and we can all quit obsessing about your nasty abortions!

by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2017 1:50 AM

[quote]Donald Trump clearly hates woman

Wanting to grab a woman by the pussy is actually a sign that a man likes women.

by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2017 2:51 AM

White women are racist assholes who age almost as badly as their fat racist alcoholic child-molesting husbands

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2017 4:02 AM

[quote]She keeps things hidden and next thing you know you're in deep trouble. The Russians don't hide anything, you know upfront what is going to happen.

[quote]It made sense to me.

I don't understand how that made sense to you. At what point did Hillary Clinton do something no one knew was going to happen, and then suddenly we all found ourselves in deep trouble? When did that happen?

It sounds like some kind of veiled complaint about Benghazi, which (a) is the kind of terrorism we've seen since the 1970s and, as horrifying as it was, wasn't anything necessarily new or unexpected, and (b) was the direct result of a lack of funding thanks to the Republicans.

And the Russians most certainly fucking DO hide everything. If they didn't, we wouldn't be still sitting here over a year after the first rumblings broke of them trying to influence the election, asking "Gee, when will definitive proof finally emerge?"

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2017 9:44 AM

R91, it's just more convoluted bullshit from confused voters who hate to admit that they do not like women, and have no problem admitting that according to them, women cannot be trusted.

Los Angeles is crawling with Russians who were either born in the US, or have immigrated from Russia. West Hollywood has a very large Russian population in particular. Almost every Russian who I spoke with in WeHo who was eligible to vote, supported Trump.

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2017 1:23 PM

R89: Err, no. It's not.

Fucking. 'Liking'. Not actually the same thing. Confusion created by elementary school vernacular for 'liking'.

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2017 4:27 PM

Why would educated white women vote for the loon party who fucked up title 9? The very thing that got them the right to education in the first place?

If "women of color" want their place to be hijacked by trannies, that's their business. You can feel free to worship them too. I hope you enjoy sucking trans arm skin burrito in your local gay club.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2017 4:50 PM

R94 they didn't. Op is incorrect. Educated white women are the only demographic of white people who DIDNT vote for trump.

by Anonymousreply 95May 6, 2017 3:43 PM

My white educated frau neighbor (likely Trump voter due to Republicanism rather than Trump fandom) chastised the crowd on her FB for being unseemly in their celebration of healthcare going down in the House yesterday. (She has several relatives with cancer.) She was told to, "Fuck off bitch. This is what winning is" by the Trumpers.

That's how they treat their own fraus - mothers and grandmothers.

by Anonymousreply 96May 6, 2017 3:52 PM

yes!!!

by Anonymousreply 97May 6, 2017 3:54 PM

Hillary hates women who think for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 98April 23, 2018 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!