Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Poo Shoes Accuser/Hunter Troll

When will it finally be banned? Is there anyone this loon hasn't accused of being Poo Shoes (and, yes, I found the Bellagio thread funny, but it's enough now. You've been taking shit way too far for over a year now.)

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 6:20 PM

WHO???

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2017 12:09 AM

There isn't one just "poo" accuser. A lot of long time DL'ers recognize that person's particular style of trolling and call it out.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2017 12:23 AM

Such an obvious Poo thread LOL

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2017 12:24 AM

Awww... someone wants attention. And Clooney is too busy with the upcoming babies to give her any.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2017 12:34 AM

[quote]Is there anyone this loon hasn't accused of being Poo Shoes

Me.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2017 1:56 AM

Me. Why are YOU bringing this up?

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2017 2:10 AM

Poo, in its borderline tranny majesty, thinks it can take the offensive on removing people who call it out, when it is probably the biggest trashy reason for the decline of the DataLounge.

I am only one of a handful of people who call out Poo, aka Bellagio Maid aka D@vid@ R0ch311e K@nt3r, regularly. This troll posts over 100 times a day, every day. The topics it posts are banal and repetitious. Its concern troll threads about Hillary are disingenuous. Poo is pro-Trump, anti-gay and makes anti-gay slurs, both general and personal, on DL frequently.

It is the fomenter of the recent bizarre paranoid nonsense against AiKC. It got kicked off IMDB for its crazy erotomaniacal ranting about George Clooney. It loves making up damsel-in-distress stories about bad pot-smoking neighbors, perceived slights, and complicated legal matters, vaguely seeking advice. She claims to live in LA, "Canada," "Europe," and posts endless OPs about receiving a job offer to wherever, seeking advice on the local scene, Google be damned.

The other day I called PS out for having been the OP of over 20 idiotic threads in just a couple hours. So far I've received over a dozen WWs for this comment. How does PS do this between room turnovers at the Bellagio? Apparently by gaming the site using VPNs and multiple browsers and devices while slamming meth. It's enough that I wish DL would return to a verified account system.

The consequences of having a bossy-Betty type like PS on a website are that people feel suffocated and alienated. They don't want to participate, because they don't want to abet some crazyhead by posting in her make-believe threads, and because they feel crowded out. They tire of reading thread headlines about bygone performers and movies. They annoyedly recognize the cloacal cackle of its writing. Then they're skeeved out by the sheer, twacked-out enormity of the dozens of PS threads going up all day, every day, complete with PS insanely responding to its own posts. Nearly every OP you read on this site smells like Poo.

Datalounge has become the personal blog of one crazy tranny, and it's a damn shame.

If you appreciate that somebody is calling the old maid out, please WW this post, because Poo will use its 15 sock puppet accounts to FF it I assure you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2017 9:22 PM
by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!