Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AIDS troll

What's up with the AIDS troll on the Datalounge? I've personally never had a test for that and feel great every day, but this person seems obsessed with AIDS? It's almost like the person WANTS people to have AIDS or think they have it. IT'S REALLY CREEPY.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2018 4:00 PM

I agree...there's this mean edge to that person's posts. I think maybe they aren't very happy and don't have much fun.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2017 3:35 PM

The real question is is the OP a concerned poster or the AIDS troll himself.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2017 3:40 PM

I think they would be two separate accounts...one for the AIDS troll and one for the OP.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2017 3:42 PM

I think is someone blocked or ignored the AIDS troll's post, like the PREP post where Glenn was being impersonated, and then check and see if this post was still visible, that would clarify the issue.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2017 3:57 PM
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 6:20 PM

Someone has to have it

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2018 2:40 PM

"I've personally never had a test for that and feel great every day...."

The real problem is OP's ignorance of AIDS. Between infection and the onset of symptoms, there is a latency period of about 10 years in which the infected individual will 'feel great every day.' During that period, he is out there spreading the virus to people unlucky enough to have sex with OP.

OP, ignorance of important facts is never something about which to boast. Your own comments demonstrate that you know next to nothing about AIDS. Shameful. Pitiful. Inexcusable.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2018 2:46 PM

At least OP didn't write "the aids".

OP - what test are you talking about? There's more than one test required for an AIDS diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2018 3:28 PM

I give credit to the bigots in my past who declared "All gays should get AIDS and die!", because it motivated me to stay HIV negative just to spite them.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2018 3:31 PM

The block function is there for a reason OP. You have been told repeatedly by the webmaster to block trolls and to not engage. You just can’t help but give them the attention they so crave, can you?

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2018 3:40 PM

Because AIDS is an acronym, it always seems like the person is yelling it.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2018 3:42 PM

Some people still don't get that they give power to the trolls by letting them push their buttons and become angry or annoyed and potentially have their days ruined by these trolls.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2018 3:43 PM

I’m betting the aids troll is a right winger who wants some sort of affirmation that all “faggots” have the AIDS to confirm his already made up mind.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2018 3:48 PM

Probably a Russian troll. They have a huge problem with AIDS over there right now!

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2018 3:52 PM

^Further proof that alcohol doesn't kill off the HIV virus. I mean, have seen how much alcohol these guys drink?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2018 3:54 PM

It may be some kind of troll or bot.

But then again, I remember during my single days that someone's HIV or AIDS status was 99 percent of all gossip at any given bar/club. You would think there was no art, music, creativity of any kind to talk about. If a hot guy came in, they talked about his looks for 30 seconds and then it was four hours of "Is he poz?" Ugh.

"She got the hiv, girl" - hiv, pronounced like shiv. I mean seriously, that's all they ever talked about. And if you called them out on it at all...."What a prisspot. You're no fun. You must be a whore, too!"

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2018 3:58 PM

"I've personally never had a test for that and feel great every day"

This is such a wildly out of place statement that its presence suggests the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2018 4:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!