Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

VF: Melania Trump was allowed to get pregnant if she promised to get her body back

Her mantra is “I’m not a nagging wife.” Sources all claim that she enjoys “stepping back” and “not making waves” and “She speaks only when spoken to. She’s just very sweet.”

But she hates her life now: She doesn’t give a sh-t about being First Lady, nor does she want to move to DC, sources say. She’s allegedly unhappy and she and Donald are not particularly close.

Her early days as a model in New York: Photographer Matthew Atanian says she “had little interest in nightlife or making friends. When she went out, it seemed to be with older men, only for dinner, and she always came home before her roommate had gone out.” Melania was all-work: “she wore ankle weights around the apartment and the common areas. She would strictly eat five to seven vegetables and fruits every day. She drank a lot of water . . . . She was looking to make money [as a model].” Still, at the age of 26, she was barely getting any modeling work and “She was always kind of a stiff person. That’s why she wasn’t a successful model, because she couldn’t move.”

When Melania met Donald: Her friends teased her about Trump and she would always tell them “He’s a real man.” She went into the relationship with her eyes wide open though – photographer Harry Benson says, “All these European models, they’re tough as hell. They know what they’re doing. They’ve been watching the Americans forever.” Melania and Donald always had an understanding – he could do whatever he wanted and she would get a nice home and money. He enjoyed showing her off and she finally got to pose for some magazine editorials as his girlfriend.

Their relationship was always based on her praising him: Michael D’Antonio, author of The Truth About Trump, recalls the exchanges he witnessed between her and Donald at Trump Tower. “He begged her to praise him [to me] as a husband . . . . Literally, he said, ‘Tell him I’m a really good husband.’ She looked at him, and he repeated himself. And she said, ‘Yeah, he’s a really good husband.’ It was being dragged out of her,” says D’Antonio. Then she repeated a story D’Antonio had already heard from Trump: Tom Cruise once called Donald to see if he could use the Wollman skating rink in Central Park (which Trump had renovated with much fanfare in 1986) during off-hours. Donald was very flattered that the actor had called him personally—but Melania pointed out, “Oh, but, Donald, you’re more famous than he is.” Trump seemed to feel that this story was “an example of their affection,” recalls D’Antonio. “Praising his fame, hyping his fame, was a wifely duty. The people in Trump’s orbit have all memorized the same stories. And they repeat them word for word.”

Her pregnancy: About six months after they married, she became pregnant with Barron—and things changed, according to one source. She was 35—“checkout time” for women, as Trump once told Howard Stern-and no longer the dewy fox he’d met seven years earlier. A visitor to one of Trump’s homes, late into Melania’s pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. “She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was,” says this guest; it struck this person as a “contract.” And he was simply rude to her. “There was no ‘How do you feel?’ No opening of doors, making sure she didn’t fall. Just ‘You wanted to have a baby.’”

Melania really doesn’t give a sh-t about anyone or anything except Barron: She never did charity work or anything philanthropic. Her biggest interests seem to be “maintaining her beauty” and her son. It’s said she’s taught him Slovenian and they speak to each other in that language. It’s said that she’s devoted to him and that he is “sweet and well-behaved.” Still, sources claim that Melania still hasn’t found a school for Barron in DC, and Barron’s current school in New York is experiencing some terrible times with all of the added security. Parents are really unhappy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 2:12 PM

I have an overwhelming need to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2017 2:49 PM

The media is never going to make me feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2017 2:51 PM

I feel sorry for her

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2017 2:53 PM

The VF article is very dishy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2017 2:53 PM

I guess promoting birtherism on [italic]The View[/italic] was her wifely duty?

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2017 2:55 PM

I don't really feel sorry for her - it sounds like she was calculating in her own way, but she probably didn't calculate that his egomania would get this far out of control, or that the voting public would feed it to such an extent. It would be great if she'd just dump his ass. He obviously doesn't care about her, but it would be a blow to his ego.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2017 3:03 PM

Pathetic. Why can't they be a normal, loving couple like the Clintons?

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2017 3:10 PM

Sad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2017 3:14 PM

The more I see of Donald Trump, the more I'm convinced he is a monster who can be cruel, brutal, and mean. I think it's his basic nature. He is a selfish, self indulgent man. He may have a "soft spot" for his daughter, but she'd be crazy to think he's the guy she'd want in her foxhole during a battle. So in a way, I do feel sorry for Melania. I don't think she was prepared for the ugliness she encountered from him. I also think she is terrified of him. She may say things in public that are consistent with his beliefs, but I'd bet you she does it more out of fear or in trying to win his favor than out of any convictions of her own. I n fact left to her own devices I believe her impulses are much more Liberal than his.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2017 3:19 PM

So how was she paying the bills if her modeling "career" wasn't successful ??? Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2017 3:26 PM

Isn't she working diligently on her First Lady anti-cyber-bullying campaign?

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2017 3:48 PM

"She may say things in public that are consistent with his beliefs, but I'd bet you she does it more out of fear or in trying to win his favor than out of any convictions of her own. I n fact left to her own devices I believe her impulses are much more Liberal than his."

There's zero evidence of this.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2017 3:49 PM

She's a money grubbing whore. She knew what she was getting into. She asked for it.,

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2017 4:09 PM

Of course she doesn't want to move to DC. She may be forced to, but she will end up going back to NYC as much as her husband goes to Florida. She does not want to be First Lady. This is all bullshit to her. She gets to hide behind the fact that she has an 11-year old son. Life must be miserable for Melania, Donald and Barron.

I hope they're miserable. I hope the family fractures. Whatever it takes to bring these bastards down. I hate Trump. He's horrible for the country. He's an incompetent piece of shit. And so is Melania.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2017 4:15 PM

Like the VF article mentioned, she is a spoiled, tone deaf narcissist herself.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2017 4:15 PM

Melania is not moving to D.C. In a matter of months, she'll have another excuse like Barron doesn't want to move. Something like...he likes his NYC school, he likes his friends, he wants to stay in NYC, blah, blah, blah. Whatever excuse works. But she's not moving.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2017 4:21 PM

See what happens when you sell your soul to the devil

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2017 4:37 PM

She seems like a robot. Is it possible to have aspergers and your train or computer programming obsession be fashion magazines and facial treatments instead?

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2017 4:39 PM

Then move them to Mar-a-Lago to live year round. Surely there are good private schools in that part of Florida. And she wouldn't have to commute to Florida every week-end. Sun, fresh air, the ocean. GOLF. Plenty of room for a growing boy. Lots of upscale clothing and jewelry stores for her. And the privacy she seeks away from the paps and nosey reporters. They must have friends there. And they can hitch a ride back to D.C. with Trump when she and the boy are needed for an official WH function or window dressing.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2017 4:48 PM

She definitely had some 'refreshening' done to her face while she was out of public view. No reports of anyone seeing her out and about in New York with friends or at any blue-blood social functions. What kind of a life is it to be holed up in TT with the aspie even if she is far away from the terrible awful husband? Get thee to M-a-L and deliver the city of New York from your vile presence bride of Satan.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2017 4:56 PM

It's very telling that Trump never goes home to NYC on the weekend even though Melania and Barron are there all the time. When Trump leaves The White House, he always heads to Florida, mostly without Melania unless she's needed for appearances and to chat with wife of the Chinese president.

It's not only that Melania doesn't want to see Trump. He doesn't want to see her either. As far as Barron is concerned, Trump is an old man. Yeah, he likes Barron, but he's done playing daddy. For all intent and purposes, Barron is Melania's kid.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2017 4:56 PM

[quote]When Trump leaves The White House, he always heads to Florida

Reason #1 why she won't move there. And didn't Trump call Barron a retard? Pretty sure he hates and resents all of his sons. Jared is the only one he likes or respects.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2017 5:00 PM

Trump prefers lusting after Ivanka. She's younger than the 'past-her-expiration-date' Melania.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2017 5:02 PM

And Ivanka looks more matronly by the day. How long before she's too old to get his sexual attention? And then what? Who's next?

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2017 5:06 PM

Ivanka is 35. The sell by/past fresh date tab on her cooch is due to pop any day now. Doesn't he have a mistress? A so-called friend of Melania who was also a 'model' at one time and who visits the W.H.on the regular? One reason why they don't want the W.H. Visitors Log made public?

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2017 5:09 PM

I know vy the caged bird sings!

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2017 5:09 PM

They had a contract when they got married and the ground rules were laid out. I think she's terrified of him and loathes him at this point. Their body language is pretty revealing. He has zero respect for her and I think they spend as little time together as they can. She's probably been instructed per contract to constantly flatter his ego and she's probably sick of it by now. I can only hope she writes a tell all one day.

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2017 5:09 PM

[quote] Pathetic. Why can't they be a normal, loving couple like the Clintons?

Not even close, R7. And what you said does not make Melania less of a paid whore.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2017 5:14 PM

Never feel sorry for her. She is not a victim.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2017 5:14 PM

R24, to answer your question, there are several granddaughters waiting in the wings.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2017 5:16 PM

This made me feel sorry for her. I thought she is lost, pathetic creature. Then I thought about it a lot and I stopped feeling sorry for her. I think that she made her decisions and her life is not very bad. Other people have a life that is so much worse than hers. She exists in a place of extreme protection that most people in this world can only imagine. She wanted this, it was her decision.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2017 5:17 PM

Do you think Melanoma has started an affair with one of her secret service protectors?

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2017 5:24 PM

Her husband's presidential run was a combination of vendetta and vanity project. I think he will definitely try to use it to enrich himself, but I don't think that's why he ran.

Why would she want to be a part of that of his vanity/vendetta run?

It's so funny that VF can attack him like this now, shitting all over his head, and all he can do is angrily tweet about how they are failing and all that stupid shit he spouts. He can't sue them and even if he does it would just bring ten times more attention to their story. Then even the dumbfuck trumpkins who only listed to rightwing talk radio in their pickups would hear all the lurid details. Love it.

[quote]Why can't they be a normal, loving couple like the Clintons?

Oh PLEASE. Spare us. Hill and Bill are Ozzie and Harriet compared to the Trumps, for fuck' sake.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2017 5:25 PM

After reading this, I now realize how much we have in common!

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2017 5:29 PM

R21. Good point. Trump never goes home to NYC to see Melania. He always goes to Florida where Melania isn't there except on needed occasions.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2017 5:43 PM

I did feel sorry for her, particularly when that clip from the inauguration went viral that showed how crest-fallen and devastated she looked when he turned and said something to her that was obviously meant to be cruel and cutting and most likely about Barron, but it was Whoopi Goldberg who convinced me that she was not a victim and we shouldn't feel sorry for her because she chose that life and she parroted and promoted his birther bullshit about Obama right there on The View. Since then I have come to believe that she is as selfish, narcissistic, intellectually lazy, and close-minded as her husband and doesn't give a damn about this country, only the cushy country club life-style that she enjoys, at his expense. And now all of ours.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2017 5:51 PM

[quote] She gets to hide behind the fact that she has an 11-year old son.

And that kid is going to always live with knowing that he was an excuse for his mom to get out of doing shit she didn't want to do. He's also learning that being a Trump means never being responsible, selfless, or an adult, even when it comes to the highest political office in the U.S.

You don't like the situation you're in? Just take hundreds of millions of the taxpayer's money and go hide out somewhere, then plant sob stories in ladies' magazines about how you're a victim. Make sure all the tens of millions of people in the U.S. stuck working a job they don't like know that YOU are too important and special to have to work a job that YOU don't like. Why? Because you're a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2017 5:56 PM

Every family has problems, but the Trumps dysfunction is ridiculous because Trump tries to cover it up saying everything is fine...they're the best, he's the best, they're the smartest, most competent. It's all bullshit. And Melania's refusal to go to Washington is a crack in the phony armor.

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2017 6:02 PM

I don't feel sorry for her, she sold herself for money and she knew that she was being paid to put up with a monster. Of course she's miserable, but I don't know that happiness was ever in the cards for her.

So the big question is... who is Trump fucking if not his wife? Who's the current mistress? Or is the Secret Service sneaking whores into the white house? Or is some staffer doing the duty? Because the only woman he seems close to is his daughter...

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2017 6:06 PM

[quote]Trump fucking if not his wife?

No one. This is like asking someone to fuck Bill O'Reilly or Roger Ailes, which is gross and disgusting. Trump is in that category.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2017 6:11 PM

I'd be shocked if Trump could still get it up in his condition. A big nightly bucket of KFC is his true passion now.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2017 6:12 PM

She's a grown adult person. She made her choice. I never feel badly when adults who make adult decisions suddenly realize that it's all gone awry. The ultimate gift of being an adult is the ability to change your life or not, depending on what you're willing to put up with and/or sacrifice.

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2017 6:14 PM

Melania didn't really know entirely what she was getting into, no one really does--but I DO NOT feel sorry for her. They both probably thought Trump would lose the election, but the power and adulation became too seductive, and Trump wanted to win in the end. She wanted a cushy life in NYC. So did Trump. But he wanted the prestige of the presidency even though he's horribly unqualified. If she didn't want that life, she should have have said no, but she thought that she could have it both ways. Keep her cushy life in NYC while he was in DC. The two of them are probably secretly embarrassed and humiliated that the public is starting to question this odd living arrangement. Barron can't be the excuse forever.

She hasn't picked a DC school for Barron yet. That's because she and Barron aren't moving to Washington.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2017 6:19 PM

The more I think about it the more ridiculous it all becomes. If she were truly miserable she would divorce him but she is too greedy. Fuck her

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2017 6:29 PM

Melania was an Eastern European who was pretty enough to believe she could get the fuck out of there if she pursued a career in "modeling." Like a lot of pretty girls she probably hoped to marry a rich man. She is not unique or evil in that regard. I suppose she was flattered and even that she may have invested Trump with certain qualities he did not possess. I don't think she had any idea of the monster he is. I think she just judged him in a Eastern European context: Brash pushy, but he showered her with attention and gifts. They had such a lavish wedding. Maybe she thought she would be a star. Translate her own celebrity into something like Ivana and MArla, and Ivanka. None of this is either evil or bad or unusual. But this man has a goon squad. He has "security people" he has surveillance and I( think she realized maybe four or five years ago that he was a terrible person. Becoming PResident, made it worse for her because nothing she does is private anymore. Not from us and certainly not from him. Culturally, she was accustomed to men who were chauvinists. But this is another level. I do feel sorry for her. We look at the material comforts and the excesses of his lifestyle, and we think, well good for her, "Be miserable, bitch!" but I think she is a prisoner. Don't sit here and tell me none of us ever made bad choices, or wanted material comforts. She paid a high price for all that luxury. She has no freedom and no love in her life. I think she paid too much for what she got. Does she agree with his views? We'll never really know. She probably does agree with some of it. She is probably racist. A lot of people from Eastern Europe are. Hell, Europe in general. Is she a homophobe? Maybe not so much since she modeled. But culturally Eastern Europe has more than its share of homophobes. I think is her own way she probably hates to see anyone suffer, and she wants to be kind to people, which is a sharp contrast to him. In fact she is probably a better person than him...but then, who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Well, if Trump runs true to form, especially with his mental craziness, the narcissism and the bullying, he is probably going to get rough with Barron like he was with the other two, if he hasn't started already. I think the reason Melania wants to keep Barron away from the WH is because she wants him away from Trump. She could put up with a lot but I don't think she wants to see Trump go after Barron.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2017 6:34 PM

Did he beat his other two sons R46?

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2017 6:36 PM

There's probably a nasty prenup in place, she certainly had no negotiating power when they got married, so she's probably staying because her lifestyle will suffer if she leaves.

Too bad she doesn't have the guts to poison him and become the Widow Trump instead of yet another ex-Mrs. Trump, the world would be a much better place if she did.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2017 6:36 PM

I've read that once his sons reached early adolescence he was brutal to them. A real bully and an abuser. He felt threatened. I think Ivana probably left him more because of the kids than for herself. Although he did rape her and insisted there was no non consensual sex between man & wife. Trump is an evil bastard. People are nuts if they only loo0k at his one dimensional, pre presidential campaign public image.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2017 6:42 PM

Ivana was the wife who bothered me most. She was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2017 6:48 PM

She can't divorce him at least not now. It would be too much of a scandal and more disruption at The White House. But I don't feel sorry for her. The reality of this whole mess is becoming a reality with her. She knew what she was getting into, but not entirely. You never really know until you're in the midst of it. But she could have stopped him from running. She could have said no, but she didn't. And she probably doesn't think there is anything wrong with her living in NYC. She thought she could hideaway or do what she wants, but she failed to realize that it looks odd with her not living in Washington. She failed to understand that Americans kind of like to have their First Lady around. Granted, some of it is bullshit, but that's the way we like our First Lady.

And the final thought is Melania is a Trump through an through. And just like any other Trump, she thought that the rules didn't apply to her. And that's how the entire family thinks. They're rich and they'll do what they want and violate all sorts of protocol and nepotism rules. The Trumps are not nice and decent people. Melania may be pretty, but she's also kind of a narcissist. She was a model. People were kissing her ass and making allowances for her long before she met Trump. She probably feels entitled as well.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2017 6:49 PM

[quote]Did he beat his other two sons [R46]?

Don't know about Eric, but there was that story about Trump showing up to take Don Jr to a baseball game when he was in college, and knocking him to the ground because he wasn't wearing a suit. I imagine there's serious Oedipal resentment going on with all of Trump's sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2017 6:58 PM

[quote] but I think she is a prisoner.

Idiotic nonsense. The woman can walk right out of Trump Tower anytime she wants to. She could take Barron "on a visit" to her family and never come back. There are no handcuffs, no chains, no electric fences, no barbed wire and no guard tower in this woman's life.

Honestly, the idiocy of some people beggars belief. She has a prenup, all she has to do is walk.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2017 7:17 PM

[quote]She could take Barron "on a visit" to her family and never come back.

Her parents and sister (IIRC) have their own digs in Trump Tower.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2017 7:26 PM

She could walk and probably contest the supposedly stingy pre-nup. How would it look that the POTUS is trying to drag his wife through the mud and refuses to support his family? She has leverage if she really wanted to go there.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2017 7:29 PM

I remember reading a bio of a 60s rock star who abused his wife. She ran back home to her parents home with their baby. Her parents lived in a dull, gloomy town. She too had been a "model," like they all claim to be. She was the big success in the town, wasn't she? A model, living the life of a rock star wife in the top clubs with the famous wives and girlfriends of other rock stars.

When she returned home, there was schadenfreude from the women her age. "Oh look, Miss High and Mighty has certainly come down in the world. Stuck in her parents house with a kid and no husband."

On top of that she looked in a rock and roll magazine and saw her husband paired with a minor tv celebrity. That was it. She went back to him. He terrorized her, but the life of a rock star's wife was too important to her. She had to get out of her parents' ' house and that boring town and get back into the spotlight again.

She later left her rock star husband after she'd started an affair with another rock musician.

This is probably Melania's life. But there is no other man she can hook herself to, like Mrs Rock Star did. But hey, she made her bed. She's had years to leave him and she hasn't.

She's needs another millionaire to "rescue" her.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2017 7:31 PM

Her family could all leave Trump tower and go home for a nice visit to see friends and other relatives. Do you really think Donald gives a shit? He'd love to be rid of her so he could get a younger version.... or just keep displaying Ivanka as the pretty young woman who adores him.

Ivanka is his daughter, therefore she is the most important female on the planet to him. He created her, he rules her. He can do anything to her and she won't leave him.

Ivanka is a piece of work herself. She's been majorly schooled on how to pretend she's an influence on him when she clearly is no such thing. And Jared is a wishy washy nobody infused with money who has had much cosmetic surgery and exfoliation as his wife. They are like two pretty little charms on a bracelet dangling from Trump's wrist.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2017 7:38 PM

Ivanka needs and seeks out his obsessive adoration and laser focused attention on her. She's been groomed all her life to think that she is the most beautiful creature in the world and destined for great things based on nothing but her name. Bet she has always resented Donnie's wives and his many mistresses because they all took attention away from her. I guess in Ivanka he has his own Sister Wife just like Mike Pence. And what the fuck was she doing sitting just to the left of him while he was seated at his desk in the Oval during that video chat with the female astronaut, Witsy I believe is her name, who has spent more time in the Space Station than any other astronaut? Ivanka isn't a policy wonk. She doesn't know jack shit about governance, writing legislation, getting bills passed, foreign policy, the military, national security, the different branches of government and they function, or 3/4 of the people who wander the halls in the Capitol Building. She only knows how to bullshit about wanting to be a force for good and advocating for 'women's issues'. What ever that means. Do any of them really believe that when his reign of terror is over that they will be welcomed back in New York with open arms? Including Ivanka and Jared? Their liberal friends are dropping them left and right. Despite their great wealth they will be social pariahs and will not have a minutes peace any where they go in N.Y. Any of them.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2017 9:10 PM

HOW IS SHE GETTING AWAY WITH NOT BEING FIRST LADY??!!!!!!!

Imagine the uproar and riots that would have broken out if Michele Obama had pulled this stunt!?

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2017 9:15 PM

And this thing is our president. :-(

That will never be anything less than horrifying. Ever. Even after he croaks.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2017 9:18 PM

Damn they all but called her an "escort". Went to "dinner" with older men...right. But she snagged a millionaire so Trump was a come up, and he didn't look terrible in the early 2000s.

I can't wait to see how Michelle and Laura are going to treat this usurper. I'm sure it will be rather friggid once the cameras are off. Her husband has insulted every one of the living first families.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2017 9:19 PM

[quote]Damn they all but called her an "escort". Went to "dinner" with older men...right.

To be fair, that's not really true. They said she always got home before her roommate went out. If she were encouraging some old guy's cock to get hard after dinner that would not have been the case.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2017 9:23 PM

Now, [bold]this[/bold] was some good gossip! 👏

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2017 9:31 PM

[quote]Ivanka needs and seeks out his obsessive adoration and laser focused attention on her.

It seems like all the kids just forgot how he publicly humiliated their mother.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2017 9:32 PM

How much is this old eastern bloc whore and ass-burger kid costing us.? No sympathy

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2017 9:38 PM

You can be an escort that has sex early in the evening or during the day so hubby can get home to the wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2017 9:39 PM

[quote] They said she always got home before her roommate went out.

Yeah, "they" said so.

I'm sure many, many people have said that

I've heard it said.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2017 9:44 PM

[quote] It seems like all the kids just forgot how he publicly humiliated their mother.

They're Trumps. They worship money. Ivana didn't have nearly as much as daddy has.

Look at Andrew Giuliani. His father humiliated his mother IN FRONT OF TV CAMERAS. His father went to court to get permission to fuck his mistress in Gracie Mansion while his wife and kids were upstairs.

And what's Andrew doing these days? Getting a political patronage job in the WH, thanks to his scheming, odiferous old man

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2017 9:47 PM

I knew Andrew Guliani would be ugly but my lord

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2017 9:51 PM

Republicans will idolize her like she's the second coming of Nancy Reagan. (R)s have no connection to reality, they're all about imaginary mythology that half the country buys without questioning.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2017 9:56 PM

She'll never move to DC. Neither will Barron.

They both hate him.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2017 9:57 PM

The one and only pleasure we get out of this Administration is all the dirt that is yet to come. But the fact that it doesn't change ANYTHING politically is a real tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2017 9:57 PM

The people who think she can walk out on him whenever she chooses, or who think she could have told him not to run, etc. are the delusional ones. This guy is mobbed up. Has been for years. This guy has his own "security guys." And no one in his orbit gets to do whatever they want. Ever. Now. If she really wants to get away from him, then she would do well to do it now while he is president. Because even though she is being watched day and night, her calls monitored, everyone she talks to monitored, while the spotlight is on him, there would be little he could do. In fact, if I were her, I would cause him embarrassment and make it look like it's his idea to divorce her. He'd buy into that line real fast and she'd have a chance to make a clean get away.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2017 9:59 PM

With Trump out of NYC and Melania's hair, his election may have been a blessing in disguise for her. I bet she LOVES living in another state. All the perks, none of the jerk.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2017 10:13 PM

WHY are y'all feeling sorry for this person? She has advantages and privileges you've never even thought of. If she wants, she can walk on over to the NYT, walk through the front door, and spill ALL the beans she likes. She's not doing it, folks, so all her frowny-faces don't exactly touch my heart.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2017 10:30 PM

[Quote] The people who think she can walk out on him whenever she chooses, or who think she could have told him not to run, etc. are the delusional ones.

Oh for fuck sake, he's been divorced twice and both ex-wives are alive and healthy. If he is so mobbed up, then Ivana would have been killed instead of divorced, especially after she wrote that book. She wrote that he raped her and that he admired Hitler. Instead of being killed or maimed, she was bribed to leave it out of subsequent editions.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2017 10:34 PM

[quote]I don't think she had any idea of the monster he is. I think she just judged him in a Eastern European context: Brash pushy, but he showered her with attention and gifts. They had such a lavish wedding. Maybe she thought she would be a star.

She knew what a monster he was by the time they got married. She didn't care. She got pregnant to seal the deal.

My theory is that Melania never did the social thing in NYC because she didn't want anyone to see the depth of Trump's mental problems, that he is a seriously malfunctioning person. There are probably no redeeming qualities in this man, even when it comes to his flesh and blood. I think it is very possible that she feels somewhat exposed now that the whole world knows that she married a stupid, illiterate, uneducated, incompetent, physically repulsive, bigoted, racist, narcissistic cunt. Not only that, she thought it would be great to breed with that thing.

The extent of Trump's mental illness has been known within that family, but everybody knows it now. That is why Melania is hiding in the Trump Tower and won't come to Washington D.C. Her secret is out.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2017 10:40 PM

P.S.

I don't think she feels any shame whatsoever about any choices she made, btw.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2017 10:41 PM

I wish Melanie would divorce the lowlife idiot.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2017 10:46 PM

I don't want her to divorce him. I want her to suffer until she dies.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2017 10:53 PM

I read that in their marriage contract that he was supposed to giver her 2 kids but after she had Barron he had the contract changed. I assume she was probably okay with it because there is something wrong with Barron. but I wonder what it is since he is smart enough to learn 2 languages.

Trump did not expect to win and I'm sure he told her she would never be first lady. He ran strictly to promote his businesses and was as shocked as everyone else that he actually won.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2017 11:04 PM

"I think it is very possible that she feels somewhat exposed now that the whole world knows that she married a stupid, illiterate, uneducated, incompetent, physically repulsive, bigoted, racist, narcissistic cunt."

EXACTLY R77. To the extent Melania is miserable, it's because the reality of the cretin she married has been exposed to the world. For example, everyone now knows that while she was pregnant, he was disgusted by her body and openly bragging about pussygrabbing other women. Everyone now knows that her "brilliant billionaire businessman" husband is a fraud who has the vocabulary of an illiterate 3rd grader and is hiding his tax returns. The only people who actually like him now are people she looks down upon. If Trump could have sailed into the presidency without exposing his crassness and stupidity, she'd be perfectly happy.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2017 11:21 PM

Yes, I forgot the humiliation of the whole world knowing he has been cheating on her repeatedly (and with her knowledge), R82.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2017 11:48 PM

Let us face it, the whole world knows she is a Russian whore and her husband is a fool. Could someone tell the idiots Jared and Ivanka...Daddy is going to bring them both to prison with him.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2017 11:55 PM

On the question of who Trump is fucking, my money is on Hope Hicks.

by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2017 11:59 PM

What R44 said.

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2017 12:02 AM

I think they'll be nice to her, r61, but I also fully expect the Obamas to be seen hanging around the Trumps at some point in the future. There are some weird social pairings with first families, like how they seem fond of W and how the Clintons have hung with the Trumps and the elder Bushes.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2017 12:05 AM

Didn't you ever hear of the early bird dinner specials R62? Leaves lots of time for hanky panky before the sun goes down.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2017 12:08 AM

She was obviously whoring and/or scouting for an old rich man to marry as she realized her modeling career was never going to take off.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2017 12:11 AM

I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2017 12:23 AM

Well, who can blame her R44?

He's 70 years old, overweight, doesn't exercise, has a terrible diet and a high stress job. She's just playing the odds.

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2017 12:24 AM

Meanwhile Ivanka had kids and then bought herself a new body.

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2017 12:30 AM

Does anyone remember the scene at the beginning of the film Pret A Porter(?), when the police have to find Sophia Loren at a dog fashion show to tell her that her husband is dead?

She's holding a tiny dog who's wearing the same frock & giant picture hat she's wearing with huge bug-sunglasses.

The detective tells her he is sorry but her husband has been found dead. She just looks at him and says " that's marvelous. My dog & I both hated him."

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2017 12:52 AM

What stud do we think is servicing her? Is he black, white, Latino, a fellow Slovenian, what? How many inches?

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2017 1:01 AM

I think she's fingers herself thinking of Jada Pinkette

by Anonymousreply 95April 25, 2017 1:03 AM

I don't feel sorry for her. She is rich and entitled. All of us have some cross to bear. Who I feel sorry for are the poor illegal immigrant mothers snatched away from their children and the millions of people her husband and his henchmen are determined to snatch health insurance from. Poor sick people are for more deserving of my sympathy than some arm candy that can't stand her husband.

by Anonymousreply 96April 25, 2017 2:00 AM

Andrew Ghouliani is there to talk golf and give Schtump pro tips on how to improve his game and lower his handicapp.

by Anonymousreply 97April 25, 2017 2:14 AM

She could have studied and gotten a job. But work is hard.

by Anonymousreply 98April 25, 2017 2:15 AM

If this was the 18th century, she'd be a courtesan

This picture of her is so awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 25, 2017 2:36 AM

I know they got Barron after grueling insemination procedures. They probably had to literally shove one of his tired old sperms into one of her eggs. The result is the dopey kid who never smiles and always looks confused.

That's why they never had another.

by Anonymousreply 100April 25, 2017 2:46 AM

Melania is not going to divorce him while he's president. But the political life and sleeping with him is not for her. She is not moving to Washington, D.C. She will grin and bear it while he's president as long as she gets to live apart and in another state. Have you noticed that he never visits her in NYC. He always goes to Florida, and most of the time she's not there with him. Melania dear, you made your bed. It sucks, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 101April 25, 2017 3:11 AM

He also doesn't come back to NYC because we absolutely despise him here and you'd see thousands of people protesting his every move.

by Anonymousreply 102April 25, 2017 3:21 AM

I hope someone beats the stuffing out of that little momma's boy, Barron.

by Anonymousreply 103April 25, 2017 4:23 AM

Melania and Donald are probably pissed. Vanity Fair puts Melania on the cover, and then does a bit of a hatchet job on her.

This is a great thread. Back to the good ol' days at DL.

by Anonymousreply 104April 25, 2017 4:39 AM

[quote]She could have studied and gotten a job. But work is hard.

She [bold]did[/bold] study hard! She has a degree in architecture, don'cha know!

by Anonymousreply 105April 25, 2017 6:04 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 106April 25, 2017 1:00 PM

She squints so she can't see him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 107April 25, 2017 1:36 PM

I read somewhere that Donnie can't go back to NYC, because Schneiderman is waiting for him and Donnie will be served upon arrival.

I thought it was interesting, since he has not been back to NY once since taking office. Who knows if there's anything to that story, I guess we'll find out.

by Anonymousreply 108April 25, 2017 1:41 PM

I think he is a changed person since the days of Ivana. I think he "learned from his mistakes." And Marla? I think she's still afraid of him. Pushes as far as she can but she backs off. I think as his psychoses got worse, and they always do, as he got older he made sure he would never suffer the public humiliation and ridicule he go as blowback from Marla and Ivana. His ego would not permit it. He was taking himself very seriously by the time he married Melania. He wasn't going to put up with anymore shit. I think he was violent with Marla, and even worse with Melania.

by Anonymousreply 109April 25, 2017 1:48 PM

I don't think he's physically violent with women, r109, but he's a textbook narcissist and bully who surely intimidates everyone in his orbit. That's why his kids are all still around him (except for Tiffany, whom Marla took far away after the divorce) -- they were brought up under Trump's thumb and they're psychologically co-dependent. Plus, of course, I a purely practical sense his kids all know he's the source of any money and status they may acquire.

But it's absurd to claim that Melania could have stopped him from running for the presidency. No one could have talked him out of it once his ego drove him to run, least of all his bought-and-paid-for ego prop.

And as for him cheating -- ha! At his age and (un)fitness level, and after years of taking Finasteride to maintain the stringy cotton on his head, verbal slavering and a bit of groping is the absolute most he can do, Viagra or no.

by Anonymousreply 110April 25, 2017 2:01 PM

[quote]She seems like a robot. Is it possible to have aspergers and your train or computer programming obsession be fashion magazines and facial treatments instead?

Absolutely. An obsession can be anything, including a person or group of people, though that tends to be more common in female aspies.

by Anonymousreply 111April 25, 2017 2:04 PM

r108 there is now way someone can get close enough to the President, without a court order, to serve him papers. The SS wouldn't allow some stranger to suddenly appear before him.

by Anonymousreply 112April 25, 2017 2:08 PM

r110 as vain as Trump has proven to be, I think he banished Tiffany more than anything. Plus getting Marla off his hands was an added bonus.

by Anonymousreply 113April 25, 2017 2:11 PM

Great sign at the Science March -- "Trump can't get it up without science"

by Anonymousreply 114April 25, 2017 3:20 PM

[quote] She seems like a robot. Is it possible to have aspergers and your train or computer programming obsession be fashion magazines and facial treatments instead?

Yes.

She was not successful as a model because she was so stiff. She had to hook up with Trump, who got magazines to do spreads (pun intended) on Melania. In those spreads, she looks like a personality-free mannequin in too much makeup.

She's stiff, Barron is stiff. She has no personality, Barron has no personality. He's his mother's son, which may be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 115April 25, 2017 5:21 PM

Not only was she stiff...she wasn't very attractive. Not high end fashion - she always looked like a low rent, hard looking, Eastern European whore.

That gets you far as far as escorting goes, but it's not going to make you the next Cindy Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 116April 25, 2017 5:23 PM

Not long after her parents’ very public, very mortifying divorce, an adolescent Ivanka Trump sat with her father in the back of his private plane, waiting to leave New York for Palm Beach. The doors were closed and the engines were on, but they were still missing Marla Maples. Donald’s second wife—the woman he had left Ivanka’s mother for—was late. She was always late.

This drove Donald crazy. They were just about to take off when Ivanka spotted a distressed Marla rushing toward the plane. Ivanka tapped Donald to alert him to the figure on the tarmac below. Maybe, she thought, he could tell the pilot to cut the engines. But Donald merely raised his hands. Pretty soon his wife was just a speck on the ground.

“Come on, Dad,” Ivanka said, once they were airborne. “She’s just five minutes late.”

“No, Ivanka,” he replied. “You have to be on time.”

----

And there you have it. The ladies must obey the donald.

by Anonymousreply 117April 25, 2017 5:26 PM

r116 so true, but then again all of those other models trying to make it in America don't have a freakin Tiffany's anchor store on the 1st floor of their home. Melania used her marginal talents to play the long game. Time will tell how it Turns out.

by Anonymousreply 118April 25, 2017 5:28 PM

r117 I don't blame him for that story. Rule number one about private planes is to always arrive before the owner (person paying for the flight) bc the entire point of those things are to come and go at their desire. Marla was a millionaire housewife with servants and a drivers, there is zero reason for her to keep her husband waiting on the tarmac.

by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2017 5:31 PM

She was pretty, though not supermodel-pretty, when she was a teenager. Looking at her before all the surgery, you can really tell that Barron is his mother's son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 25, 2017 5:34 PM

She was 5 minutes late, not 15 minutes late.

by Anonymousreply 121April 25, 2017 5:35 PM

She had a lantern jaw when she was a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 122April 25, 2017 5:36 PM

She doesn't look like the same person.

by Anonymousreply 123April 25, 2017 5:48 PM

I wonder if the surgery was also Donald's idea/demand. It was way too harsh and severe. She can't even make facial expressions anymore (assuming she wants to).

by Anonymousreply 124April 25, 2017 5:54 PM

She and Ivanka use the same plastic surgeon. They both have a kind of insect face.

by Anonymousreply 125April 25, 2017 5:57 PM

Melania's best look was in the late 90's - she's already had plenty of surgeries by then, but they actually improved her rather plain face. Unfortunately she didn't stop with the surgeries and looks like a cat now.

by Anonymousreply 126April 25, 2017 6:01 PM

Melania? Ivanka?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 25, 2017 6:02 PM

f Melania intends to ever divorce Donald, isn't now the right time to do it? The political pressure on Trump to be reasonable with financial terms would be at a maximum while he's in office

by Anonymousreply 128April 25, 2017 6:03 PM

The blonde is ivanka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 25, 2017 6:04 PM

Melania is the brunette

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 25, 2017 6:07 PM

They are not a couple. Sure, they are married-divorce was impending until this POS decided to run. Now of course, there is no turning back and divorce is not an option. But, these two are not at all a couple.

by Anonymousreply 131April 25, 2017 6:11 PM

From 1998

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 25, 2017 6:11 PM

Divorce would be an option if Melania would actually grow a spine. It would inflict maximum inconvenience and humiliation if she did it now, too. Alas, she seems like a very submissive type.

by Anonymousreply 133April 25, 2017 6:13 PM

Donald

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 25, 2017 6:13 PM

1993 commercial for a Slovenian clothing line in which she plays a lady head of state being chauffered around in a Caprice Classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 25, 2017 6:14 PM

^ chauffeured

by Anonymousreply 136April 25, 2017 6:15 PM

[quote]She can't even make facial expressions anymore (assuming she wants to).

LOL

by Anonymousreply 137April 25, 2017 6:24 PM

If she wants anything in a divorce, her best bet is to file while he is still president and, thus, vulnerable to public sentiment. A guy who took the Whitehouse mainly by claiming to be a billionaire would lose a lot of favor if he cheapskated a settlement. Also, he'd run the risk of his actual financial situation being exposed.

If she waits until after he's out of office, by whatever means, she's fucked as far as fair compensation goes. Not that I believe he actually has any liquid assets that could be provided as a reasonable settlement.

Her pre-nup is also probably garbage and I'm sure she told him at the time that it didn't matter because she would never divorce him or give him any cause to want to divorce her.

I'm gonna bet he has been reminding her for years that she's past her sell by date and that she and her mother and sister and that retard kid he wants nothing to do with would have to go back to Slovakia to live in a hovel and work in a clothing sweatshop.

I'm still not convinced she wasn't sold to Trump as a sex slave party favor.

by Anonymousreply 138April 25, 2017 6:40 PM

Btw all you people who think she's hanging in NYC on the weekends while donald mar-a-lago's it up, she's there too. With him. They take the same plane down, usually, except for a few times where she had to take her own private presidential plane down because god forbid she miss a soulcycle class to make his go-time.

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2017 6:51 AM

DL is jealous of how glam she is.

I really don't care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2020 4:57 AM

Being "glam" is the most important thing about a First Lady. Michelle Obama, the attorney, could never be as classy as Melania.

by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 2:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!