Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Enough of the Shitty RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9. Let's Talk About the DL Fantasy Season 9.1 and Make It All Better.

I'm Killam.

I was kicked off in Episode 4 for having sex in my hotel room, against show rules.

As I'm standing on the runway about to be told to take my Walk of Shame, Cracker Shellaque (my nemesis) shouts out:

[quote]How original. So you had to copy Willam and get fucked by your boyfriend???"

And as I turn to leave I simply say, with a smile:

[quote]No, bitch. I called up YOUR boyfriend and he came over and I fucked HIM.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2018 12:22 AM

Hi, Fans! Remember me? I'm Toona, the season's fat loudmouth queen!

My best moment in Season 9.1 is when I lip sync for my life standing in front of my competition and no one can see her through the whole song.

It becomes famous as the Great Lip Sync Eclipse!

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2017 1:00 AM

Hi there! I'm Bianca del Pleasurebot 5000, the world's first trans robot, you can find me in your local women's bathroom catching spare change with my boob plate. My pronouns include 1110001101, 1000010110 and Jon Trudeau. I'd like the prize money to help me transition into a clockwork sex toy for lesbians with removable sink-washable genitals. Dick, vag and iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2017 1:59 AM

Vunp

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2018 12:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!