Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: Hillary would be going to trial if not for Comey

Don't you understand?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2018 5:37 PM

No, she wouldn't. She's done nothing illegal.

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2017 2:44 AM

Well, actually she has, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2017 2:45 AM

Things must be going very wrong for him if he's bringing up Hillary again. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2017 2:47 AM

Well actually, no she hasn't, dumbass at R2.

Thirty years of fishing expeditions make her the most investigated woman in the world and not ONCE have they found anything to charge her with or indict her with. She's always been exonerated and cleared, no guilt found.

So you're just fucking wrong and you need to just grow up and stop parroting the RWNJ smears and bullshit that you've been fed by the sexist anti-Hillary industry.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2017 2:48 AM

What R2?

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2017 3:08 AM

[bold][red]DON'T INSULT OUR QUEEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2017 3:21 AM

Must be trying to stir up the base. Campaign's over dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2017 3:26 AM

I'm seriously tired of Unpresident Dipshit's constant whining about HRC and Obama.

You're not running for President anymore, Dorothy! Shut up already. Whiny little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2017 3:26 AM

I don't know if I have ever heard a sitting President disparage the previous administration so blatantly and incessantly before. Usually there is some level of respect for the person who held the office before you. Same goes with constantly insulting the person you defeated in the election.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2017 3:29 AM

[quote]I don't know if I have ever heard a sitting President disparage the previous administration so blatantly and incessantly before.

There was never a previous President who ordered so much espionage and sabotage during a current President's campaign and transition period.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2017 3:38 AM

Yeah, well, R11, how is that going?

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2017 3:43 AM

Can't anyone sue him for telling such lies? He should be sued for a billion, by me and Hillary, if I was the judge, we would get it.

I despise that man and his vicious lies.

By the way, did he pee on the hookers or did they pee on him?

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2017 3:51 AM

Tricky Dick spread so many lies but he let his minions, jackass Trump just opens his bug mouth and lets the shot fly, God he is such an Asshole, I really wish he would die a painful death.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2017 3:54 AM

Even the dupes must have realized by now he's Just a con man.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2017 4:01 AM

Both Hillary and Obama should sue him for defamation.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2017 4:02 AM

Whenever they bring up Hillary, that's a sign that Trump is looking bad or in trouble again.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2017 4:03 AM

She's a pretty woman.

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2017 4:04 AM

He's obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2017 4:10 AM

He's a desperate piece of shit. He keeps trying to compare and equate what he accuses Obama and Hillary or Susan Rice of doing, with the investigations going on about his collusion with Russia to steal the election. He also has very likely violated scores of conflict of interest regs and laws, influence peddling, etc. I hope he goes to prison. In fact let's do it his way. Fuck a trial. Just produce the evidence and LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2017 4:12 AM

Comedy said no reasonable prosecutor would take Hillary to court. Was she careless and private. Perhaps. Did she do anything illegal. No.

Does Trump lie every time he opens his mouth? Yes. Did Trump and/or his campaign collude with Russia? The investigation is underway. Far more serious than what Hillary didn't do.

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2017 4:16 AM

The investigations prove that Trump and his people did collude with Russia. I want a paddy wagon to drive up to the front door of the White House and. arrest the whole bunch of them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2017 4:25 AM

As I've said before to all and sundry,I will never, ever forgive anyone who voted for Tramp.

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2017 4:31 AM

All Trump can do is insult and blame things on Hillary and Obama. I'm sure they'll be laughing when he goes to prison.

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2017 4:41 AM

I actually wouldn't put it past him to put Hillary on trial for something somewhere down the line. Sadly, his base would love him for it.

by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2017 4:54 AM

He cant, there is no there there. All he does as a raging narcissist facing Dementia is Project. even the GOP congress understands his ID demands that his every subconscious thought is about himself - so with SIX CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS GOING ON ABOUT HIM AND HIS STAFF - you bet he is going to call both Pres OB and Hillary those words.

Meanwhile things just got a little deeper for CheetoStain... another MI6 boss came forward with some sly hints...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2017 5:13 AM

R22 I feel the same way. I have an old friend I PLEADED with, I could not believe it. A very very cool NYC woman now stuck in the backwoods of PA. Just utterly pissed she did this.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2017 5:15 AM

Just waiting for the day when someone - anyone - calls Trump or one of his cronies a fucking liar to their face.

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2017 5:21 AM

Hopefully, all this will come back to bite him on the ass. He seems to speak before he thinks, and, unlike in his past career(4 times bankrupt conman circus act)there are consequences, as everybody is watching.

by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2017 9:38 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 29April 13, 2017 10:32 AM

I am so sick of his false accusations when he is using the presidency to put money in his coffers ILLEGALLY and the fucking Republicans turn a blind eye. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 30April 13, 2017 10:38 AM

From the Maddow Blog, January 25:

It stands to reason that most congressional Republicans will eagerly stand behind Donald Trump for purely partisan reasons. Many GOP lawmakers balked at Trump’s candidacy, some even called for him to quit the 2016 race as recently as October, but the president is, practically by definition, the head of the party, and Republicans have embraced him with varying degrees of enthusiasm.

But reading this Washington Post report, it seems unlikely that few in Washington like Trump quite as much as Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Tex.).

In a remarkable Tuesday night floor speech, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Tex.), the chairman of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, praised the physical and mental powers of President Trump and encouraged people to get “unvarnished” news directly from the president, not from the news media.

“Just think what the media would be saying about President Trump if he were a Democrat,” Smith said during the evening time reserved for one-minute speeches. “He has tremendous energy. He campaigned for 18 months, puts in 15-hour days, and has the stamina of a bull elephant, like Teddy Roosevelt. He is courageous and fearless. Given the amount of hate directed his way, no doubt he constantly receives death threats, but that doesn’t curtail his public appearances or seem to worry him in the least.”

The Texas Republican, whose bizarre handling of the House Science Committee is the stuff of legend, added, “Better to get your news directly from the president. In fact, it might be the only way to get the unvarnished truth.”

In a way, this is an important perspective.

Since Inauguration Day, Americans have heard Trump and his team lie about everything from crowd sizes to voter fraud, the federal workforce to family planning. To a very real extent, this White House has launched an aggressive campaign against reality itself, daring its detractors to keep up.

It’s against this backdrop that Lamar Smith believes Americans who want “the unvarnished truth” should listen exclusively to the president who’s repeatedly lied to their faces.

I mention this because I’ve heard from some readers who’ve argued, with hope and sincerity, that Trump’s recent dishonesty has done irreparable harm to his standing. Even the president’s most knee-jerk supporters must have noticed in recent days the ease with which Trump repeats brazen falsehoods, as if he just doesn’t care about the value of honesty.

But Smith’s bizarre speech from the floor of the House serves as a reminder: for much of the country, the fact that Trump has been caught telling ridiculous lies isn’t a fact at all. Given a choice between reality and the amateur president, they don’t hesitate to side with the latter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2017 11:17 AM

He needs to move on. Is it just me or is he getting more orange ? He's needs to take it easy with the touché eclate under his eyes. Also he's a vile cunt and I can't believe he's still president. Those muppets around him make horrific comments and they are still standing too. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2017 11:53 AM

His nose is out of joint, and always will be, because he did NOT defeat her in the election, R9. Clinton won the popular vote, by several million ballots.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2017 12:08 PM

Hillary comes up whenever Trump is cornered and needs to distract.

Does Trump believe his own press? Hillary going to jail was a piece of meat to throw to his followers during the campaign. There was no truth to any of it of course

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2017 12:31 PM

Didn't Clinton get impeached for lying? The Orange One lies every time he opens his big fat mouth. I don't get it...

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2017 12:38 PM

Every dog has it's day.

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2017 12:44 PM

Why do people bother finding articles to link to for these threads.

So much easier to just label them

"It's Thursday. Explain Why You Love/Hate Hillary Clinton Over and Over Again In As Many Words As Possible" would be so much simpler.

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2017 1:01 PM

[quote]Hillary comes up whenever Trump is cornered and needs to distract.

pretty much, always on the defensive

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2017 1:42 PM

Hillary won because Trump can't let her go.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2017 1:54 PM

Hillary may not be going to jail..but her former employee is. Candice was arrested for selling top security information to China... she faces 20 years in prison. She also had contacts with foreign agents and lies to the FBI about them. I wonder if she will try to cut a deal...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2017 2:00 PM

R40, if only the dozens and dozens of Trump associates were held to the same standards... they're all running around free.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2017 2:04 PM

Hilllary - on the payroll since the 1970s of the master criminals who own the Federal Reserve - will never go to jail as long as he continues following orders from those same master criminals.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2017 2:15 PM

Hillary was a public servant. No crimes or convictions. Go away Russian troll. The election is over.

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2017 2:17 PM

If Hillary even encountered my giant Scorpio trouser snake, she would confess to every crime.

Yeah bitches, I'm that good. The mens, they can't keep their hands off my giant golden rod. Not when this Scorpio turns on his sex magic.

The ladies love it too, but alas I am not longer a fishmonger. And having lost the 150 lbs I gained from stress eating so that I now have the most killer Scorpio bod ever, I would turn her down. Cold bitches, cold.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2017 2:22 PM

useless without photos!

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2017 2:25 PM

More deflection from collusion with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2017 2:27 PM

So if Trumps track record of deflective statements is to be trusted, does this mean he will be going to trial? I think it does.

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2017 2:30 PM

[quote] paddy wagon

Please just stop. That is an Irish slur.

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2017 2:44 PM

Trump is not a political movement. He's a cult.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2017 2:49 PM

Or a psychosis given physical form.

by Anonymousreply 50April 14, 2017 10:10 PM

Trump is over for us, now that he has shown his allegiance to the satanist psychopathic master criminals who own/control the FED and the MIC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 15, 2017 9:55 AM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2018 5:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!