Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tinsley Mortimer on RHoNY

Anyone wish they had cast Mortimer Snerd instead?

Can you imagine his tagline:

"Unlike Andy Cohen, I'm not afraid to admit I take a fist up the ass everyday."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 2:43 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2017 7:38 PM

OP, I appreciate the reference to Charlie McCarthey's country cousin, I don't follow the Real Housewives of anywhere, so I have nothing to add. It's just good to know this bit of ventriloquism and vaudeville isn't totally forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2017 7:49 PM

Are you really so sure Andy doesn't like a fist up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2017 8:05 PM

Boring. Didn't she have a reality show on E! a while back? Boring then, boring now. Next!

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2017 3:15 AM

I still remember these dumb faux society cunts living their high school personas on Page Six. That was in 06 I think, and they ganged up on Olivia Palermo for being a social climber-- oh hello, pot meets kettle

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2017 4:29 AM

It's fascinating watching her trying to reclaim the vacant life she led before. Well, maybe not fascinating. Tragic, actually.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2017 9:25 PM

She's barely on the show. Can 'friend of the housewives' status be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2017 9:51 PM

Is anyone here dumb enough to believe the contrived storyline they gave her? "Millionaire divorcee returns to NYC to reclaim her socialite status! Moves in with millionaire socialite! Is called--GASP!!!--a BAD HOUSEGUEST in Page Six! Will she ever live down the shame?! Will she ever buy Sonja a respectable hostess gift?!"

After 97 seasons of Bravo whores' husband suicides, fake fake illness stories, divorces-for-profit, cheap alcohol brands, toaster ovens, I guess they finally ran out of things to write about.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2017 10:44 AM

Tinsley is a media whore. That's her profession. She's already been on reality shows that flopped. She got arrested for stalking and has mentioned it in every freakin episode. Is that something to be proud of? Was she misunderstood? She reeks of desperation and doesn't have a genuine bone in her Barbie body.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2017 3:54 PM

Tins and Scott are dunzo. Jesus weeps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2018 1:01 AM

Tinsley is a using bitch. She stayed at my house and wasn't even grateful. Scott buys her EVERYTHING. She is a fake gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 1:04 AM

I remember when she was Socialite #1. She was ridiculous, because she dressed like a kewpie doll, super femme, curled hair, pink, etc., but she had an angular face and thin lips. It was incongruous. The twee little girl thing didn't suit her no matter how meticulously she assembled it.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 1:10 AM

Lookswise she's way closer to Ann Coulter than Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!