Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Racism Erupts At a Pride Event!

For a few brief moments this Sunday, activists from Trans Queer Pueblo shut down the Phoenix Pride Parade, unfurling a giant banner that read, "No Justice, No Pride."

As Trans Queer Pueblo explained to New Times on Friday, their message was a simple one: They want Pride to be inclusive and stand up for the rights of LGBT undocumented immigrants.

That means getting rid of the police float, refusing corporate sponsorships from banks that have funded immigration detention centers, and using the group's political influence to lobby against laws that predominantly affect LGBT people of color.

The response was ugly. Parade attendees shouted racial slurs, pushed and shoved protesters, and attempted to start physical fights. Others chanted "Get out of our Pride" and "Go home." Groups of bystanders booed as the protesters began marching down the parade route.

You can watch a livestream and see for yourself here.

It looked like something from a Trump rally — except that this time, the angry white men were wearing rainbow beads, and were at an event that's supposedly about tolerance and equality.

Many of them seemed annoyed that the parade had been briefly interrupted, which is ironic. A Pride parade is different from, say, a St. Patrick's Day parade, in that it honors a movement which was built around demonstrations and protests. Acts of resistance intended to call attention to issues that affect a minority group — you know, like what Trans Queer Pueblo did on Sunday — are exactly what Pride is supposed to be celebrating.

But in recent years, Pride has become more of a big (and admittedly very fun) party. There are major corporate sponsors, lots of straight people, and not a lot of talk about movement-building.

There's no doubt that the LGBT community has made major strides towards equality, and that's certainly worth celebrating. But within that community, there are plenty of people of color and undocumented immigrants who are still fighting for basic rights of their own. Which is what Trans Queer Pueblo was trying to point out on Sunday.

Unfortunately, not a whole lot of people wanted to listen.

"We went in with an understanding what we were in a safe place where our concerns were going to be taken seriously,” Dagoberto Bailon, Trans Queer Pueblo’s general assistant, said. “But we were greeted by Pride immediately calling the police, which caused a lot of fear since many of us are undocumented.”

None of the activists who protested at the parade were arrested, Bailon says. Still, “it was clear where Pride stands, and that they’re not on the side of communities of color.”

Phoenix Pride has indicated that they’re willing to meet with Trans Queer Pueblo, and Bailon says that he’d welcome that. “The reality is that all we want is to sit down and have a conversation about how we can make Pride safe and inclusive for everyone.”

But, as Sunday’s events demonstrated, there’s still plenty of latent racism within the gay community which won't go away anytime soon.

"We didn't think we were going to get a lot of pushback from the community," Bailon says. “It was a true testament to our current climate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2019 1:04 AM

"when they came for the immigrants, I did nothing...."

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2017 6:38 PM

Breeders just love to project their bigotry onto gays, don't they? They can dish it out but they can't take it. Well, I've fucking had it. Trannies and breeders ruin everything and as far as I'm concerned, gay pride should be for gay people ONLY! And so should the whole motherfucking world.

If you're not gay, stay the fuck away!

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2017 6:41 PM

It's not racism when it's directed at homophobes. And if they came here illegally they should be deported. If you don't like the laws, change the laws. As a matter of fact, we need stronger immigration laws, ones that make acceptance of homosexuality a litmus test for being allowed in this country even for a visit. It should be a litmus test for being allowed to live.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2017 6:43 PM

Gays cannot be racist because racism = prejudice + power and gays do not have the power to oppress because power requires strength in numbers gays don't have and heterosexuals, especially gentile ones of all races, do.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2017 6:44 PM

If they had asked the organizers, they would have been happy to have them march IN the parade. This kind of thing suggests right wing media stunt.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2017 6:46 PM

Instead of interrupting the parade for everyone why not march with it...oh, thats too sensible, I guess, and too much an acquiescence.

God only knows what horrors await us in NYC this year....

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2017 6:46 PM

[quote] And if they came here illegally they should be deported. If you don't like the laws, change the laws

You sound as bad as poor white trash who voted for Trump, R3. Thankfully you do not speak for me!

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2017 6:46 PM

Anybody protesting anything gay deserves to be called every bad name in the book.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2017 6:47 PM

R7, you're a quisling if you support letting homophobic trash into this country.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2017 6:47 PM

Throw them OUT!

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2017 6:47 PM

You shut your rancid cunt. I know plenty of Mexican immigrants (here in LA), and more than few gay ones. You sound like a true horse's ass.

Why don't we throw YOU and your white trash family out instead?

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2017 6:48 PM

And you can stop lecturing me about what is legal or illegal, you stupid twat.

Until recently, it was ILLEGAL for men to have anal sex, so you can shut the fuck up and get off of your high horse.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2017 6:49 PM

If you are heterosexual and gentile, you are part of TWO oppressor classes. Even if you are a person of color, you still benefit from both heterosexual privilege and gentile privilege. It is not wrong to verbally retaliate at our oppressors with the same things they throw at us. All whites and POCs who attack gay people will be subject to racial slurs from now on.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2017 6:51 PM

Right. If you don't do what we say, when we say it, and how we want it, then you must be a racist. Because the Trans Queers get to speak for everyone and decide what is best for all. And, because Pride started as a protest, anyone who now has any grievance at all is automatically entitled to make this Pride event THEIR own little personal protest march and interrupt freely.

These folks could have met with the organizers to find an accommodation. But that's not as much fun, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2017 6:52 PM

Dagoberto got dealt wit!

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2017 6:53 PM

R13, you are that idiotic scumbag who is always complaining about "gentile racism." And yet here you are, clamoring to throw brown people out! It just shows what a racist scumbag and hypocrite YOU are. What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2017 6:54 PM

Sounds like they need Caitlyn to pay a visit and resolve the differences.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2017 6:54 PM

If gay men weren't such pushovers, this wouldn't be happening. Push back, goddammit, PUSH BACK! A gay man is still a man.

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2017 6:54 PM

I'm failing to see how the state trying to keep out illegal immigrants is an attack on the sexuality of illegal immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2017 6:55 PM

If dagoberto wasn't princess tinymeat., he would have been given a platform to belch out his rage.

by Anonymousreply 20April 4, 2017 6:55 PM

Notice how whenever they try to attack racism, it's always gay white men they choose to attack and never str8 white douchebags.

After this, every gay person everywhere has earned the right to use any fucking racial slur we want. You cross us, and you will pay.

by Anonymousreply 21April 4, 2017 6:57 PM

The very existence of Latin America is because of white hetero-gentile imperialism by Spain, which is a white people country that used to persecute Jews.

by Anonymousreply 22April 4, 2017 6:59 PM

Trans Queer Pueblo doesn't get it, I am sure the parade organizers would have listened to them for inclusion BEFORE they pulled this stunt. And, yes, its a PR Stunt, and they look like assholes. Had the parade not listened to them or otherwise told them to go to hell, then this would make a lot more sense. Unfortunately, as it often is with loony trans activitists, they have no comprehension of civil society.

And yes, gay men and women need to stop being doormats.

by Anonymousreply 23April 4, 2017 7:00 PM

Gentile? Are you fucking serious?

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2017 7:00 PM

R22 = Dagoberto

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Catholicism is the dominant religion in Central and South America, R24, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2017 7:02 PM

They didn't have to interrup the parade, but racist slurs are racist slurs.

The "gays can't be racist" theory is too dumb for words and DL proves it every fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2017 7:07 PM

[quote] Catholicism is the dominant religion in Central and South America, [R24], isn't it?

It's not all about you or your victimization, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2017 7:10 PM

R27, gays do not have the power to oppress because there aren't enough of us worldwide to exercise that kind of power. Thus we can't be racist. We can say hateful, hurtful things, but that's not the same of racism, which is a network of laws, customs, and ideas designed to project whitey's inferiority onto people of color because without discrimination in their favor everyone else would see what bilious mediocrities they are at their best. The exceptions are the gay ones.

by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2017 7:10 PM

Trans is victimization of women and gay men, R28, you worthless homophobic misogynistic piece of shit. This is an attempt by heterosexuals to suppress gays and you fucking know it. And don't you fucking dare tell us what we can and cannot say. A heterosexual black Christian man has more privileges and rights than a gay Ashkenazi Jewish man or woman and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2017 7:13 PM

You don't need to oppress to be racist. It's a fucking dumb SJW theory that you need power to be racist.

If you insult someone because of his race with racial slur, that's racism.

Otherwise women, gay, black and anyone not american in this world has a pass to say anything to anyone cause he/she can't be racist.

by Anonymousreply 31April 4, 2017 7:13 PM

Homosexuality is the ONLY normal form of human sexuality and thus the only one that should be tolerated in real life or depicted in ANY form of media at all.

by Anonymousreply 32April 4, 2017 7:14 PM

The only white lives that matter are the gay ones, and at this point that goes DOUBLE for every other race, too.

by Anonymousreply 33April 4, 2017 7:16 PM

I'm very white, but not a racist. I am however, a huge misanthrope.

by Anonymousreply 34April 4, 2017 7:16 PM

So you're still a racist, R34, because you're prejudiced against the human race.

by Anonymousreply 35April 4, 2017 7:20 PM

I suspect, r34, that the emphasis would be on the "huge".

by Anonymousreply 36April 4, 2017 7:20 PM

Such bullshit. Why is anyone suppose to 'support' illegal immigrants ? If it comes down to losing the police support etc in order to include illegals, then no.

by Anonymousreply 37April 4, 2017 7:21 PM

And R36 is not talking about the size of your misanthropy, R34.

by Anonymousreply 38April 4, 2017 7:21 PM

R29. There's something wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2017 7:34 PM

Expect this kind of nonsense to happen at every Pride celebration across the country this year.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2017 7:34 PM

How can American Jews still claim oppression? They're so priveleged in this country. They are the majority in Hollywood and the Media and exert more influence over both than all minorities combined.

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2017 7:37 PM

R41: Claiming Jews are privileged is both a lie and more proof that goyism is racism. Or would you like to see the "go back in the ovens" tweets I got on Twitter less than a year ago? There is no such thing as Jewish privilege. But there is such a thing as gentile privilege, boy, and you're FULL of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2017 7:39 PM

The jewish troll is back.

I can't say we missed you.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2017 7:40 PM

Racism is not bowing down and worshiping the Jewish God, who must be gay because He created man in His image and made us hot, Hot, HOT!

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2017 7:40 PM

I often wonder if we created God in our image.

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2017 7:43 PM

Blacks suffer more than Jews any day.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2017 7:44 PM

Gays are the majority with the power at a pride event.

Based on the logic of tinymeat Yahweh Ben Yahweh, that means they are indeed racist when imposing their privileges into tranny POC...

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2017 7:44 PM

R46 And the Olympics of oppression are now open !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2017 7:45 PM

Gays and gays alone have the right to decide what the proper response to oppression is. As a gay man, I see no other alternative but to fight fire with fire. Nonviolence has reached the limit of its effectiveness. GAY pride is for GAY people ONLY, just like BLM is for black people ONLY.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2017 7:58 PM

[quote]Blacks suffer more than Jews any day.

Yes dear. We're reminded here and elsewhere on an hourly basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2017 7:59 PM

[quote]Blacks suffer more than Jews any day.

Do you seriously mean to tell me that Louis Farrakhan, Kim Burrell, Boozie Badazz, and James David Manning suffer more than a Yeshiva student getting told to "go back in the ovens" and getting threatened by camel-fuckers and crackers?

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2017 8:04 PM

Start. Your. Own. Parade.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2017 8:07 PM

R51 No, just the poor unarmed black guy getting shot in the back.

He suffers a tad bit more.

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2017 8:08 PM

a 'tad' ?

well, that explains it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2017 8:11 PM

we all dones has ouraura movements

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2017 8:11 PM

Scat queen alert

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2017 8:12 PM

Start their own parade? Oh, no. Too difficult, too time-consuming, and too expensive. Much easier to glom onto someone else's hard work. The added bonus: better publicity!! You get to be a scold AND a freeloader!! Win-win!!

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2017 8:13 PM

Racial slurs are only racist when shouted by heterosexuals at gay people because only heterosexual have the power to oppress.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2017 8:19 PM

R54 Oh please. FYI: Being anti-Israel or anti-Zionist does not equal being anti-Semitic.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2017 8:21 PM

Homosexuality does not exist in black people. It's strictly a white thing. Except for some asians who have borrowed it. And it's the gay whites and some asians who keep black people from getting good roles in movies.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2017 8:25 PM

R12, since anal sex was once illegal, we should let people murder, using your logic of a 10 year old. Immigration is not a right. The issue is not immigrants, the issue is people who are in the country illegally.

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2017 8:28 PM

Forget the gay stuff, R60, what about black people from England taking roles away from American black actors?

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2017 8:29 PM

It is racist to diss white gays the way these people are doing. Very, very racist racists, these racists.

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2017 8:31 PM

The little fat guy with the glasses doesn't belong at Pride. He's ugly, has no fashion sense, and he looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2017 8:32 PM

Oh shit up, r1.

That quote is SO played.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2017 8:40 PM

*shut up, but the typo is apt

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2017 8:40 PM

Me too, R65. I'm especially tired of hearing "first they came for the Communists" as if they are somehow blameless for the mass murders committed in the name of Communism. How long before the Communists would have come for Father Martin Niemoller if he had been in the Soviet Union?

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2017 8:42 PM

The Black Fake Ashkenazi "Jewish" Troll is all over this thread screeching about Gentiles.

You're just a regular old black guy. You're not an Ashkenazi Jew, idiot.

Just shut shut the fuck up and go hang out at your barber's or something.

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2017 8:44 PM

R68, you are one dumb cracker. And you're not Kosher for Passover or any other day of the year.

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2017 8:48 PM

[quote]That means getting rid of the police float, refusing corporate sponsorships from banks that have funded immigration detention centers

Why were they protesting against a minority group that's discriminated against? Why weren't they protesting against the corporations and banks who fund detention centers?

I'm serious, I don't understand protesting against gays who maybe twice in their life march in a parade where a bank has thrown a few bucks toward a float.

I don't understand protesting against the gays who get bullied and harassed by the same cops that bully and harass trans and immigrants.

Okay, so white male citizens of the U.S. have more power than, say, a trans immigrant of color, but that doesn't mean the white gays are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 70April 4, 2017 8:49 PM

Heterosexuality and the gentile cults are the problem. They need to be terminated with EXTREME prejudice. They have simply crossed the line one time too many.

by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2017 8:50 PM

The ignore function is very helpful, . . .

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2017 9:18 PM

You're right, R72. That's why I used it on you. I advise everyone else to do the same.

And the next group who protests a pride parade is going to see violent retribution. We've had enough of your bullying and your projecting your own bigotry onto us. We've had enough of you telling lies about our people and forcing us to support what amounts to ritualized child mutilation and sex slavery. I cannot do that. As a gay man, as a Jew, and as a human being, I can not in good conscience put future generations of gay people at risk like that.

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2017 9:21 PM

[quote]The jewish troll is back.

That's capital-J Jewish, you fucking goy piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2017 9:22 PM

Dame Tinymeat is on another keyboard rampage...

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2017 9:24 PM

I'm for throwing out anyone of any race who is anti-gay.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2017 9:31 PM

Either you accept gays as your equals or you are not welcome in the United States of America. It's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2017 9:32 PM

All non-Jewish faiths are racist. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2017 9:34 PM

The Jews will never allow that...

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2017 9:35 PM

The Black "Jewish" Troll is ridiculous and has been posting his spittle flecked rants on here for at least 5 years.

You're black, not Jewish.

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2017 9:38 PM

oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2017 9:39 PM

Why is it assumed that all gays support illegal immigrants??

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2017 9:46 PM

Exactly, r82.

I sure as shit don't.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2017 9:47 PM

In fact, I'm a lifelong democrat and liberal. Why should I support people who are here illegally again???

Isn't that really unfair against all the people who are still stuck in their countries wishing they could come here??

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2017 9:50 PM

Gay white men being racist? Why this can't POSSIBLY be happening!!! Not in MY GAYBORHOOD!!! Why I just sucked off two Dominicans at the bathhouse...

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2017 9:54 PM

[Bold] THIS IS ALL BASED ON TRIBALISM!!!!! THE PEOPLE SCREAMING THE LOUDEST BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT BEHAVIOR!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2017 9:57 PM

R2 gay men do a pretty good job themselves without any need to mention breeders

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2017 9:58 PM

First they came for the illegal aliens.....

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2017 10:16 PM

Trying to test my understanding here: this group tried to hijack the pride parade in favor of their own message and now is trying to come off like victims because there was "pushback." The "reporter" who wrote this article is trying to shame the pride organization for not letting this group just do as they please, even though they didn't even try to get included in advance? If I've got that right, that's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2017 10:48 PM

R89 that's SJW at "work."

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2017 10:51 PM

What a fucking mess.

Thanks, Easter bunny

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2017 10:53 PM

Not sure what kind of journalist Antonia Noori Farzan, the author of the article, is. It was written more as a biased advocacy piece than factual journalism. She has clearly slanted the writing to be sympathetic to the Trans Queers.

Unfortunately, this is what passes for objective writing today.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2017 11:00 PM

First they came for the tired old quotes...

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2017 11:03 PM

Trans and political operatives out to destroy gay marches. They have already taken over gay organizations and gay media. They want there to be gay nothing.

Remember who is destroying gay organizations and supporting the gay cleanse.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2017 11:03 PM

R80, you're as stupid as you are racist.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2017 11:04 PM

Transcultists, Muslims and pedophiles are all allies in the war on gays.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2017 11:05 PM

Illegal trannies? Send them and rest of illegals back over the border.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2017 11:14 PM

How did pedos horn in on this mess?

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2017 11:15 PM

How are the pedos horning in on the deal?

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2017 11:19 PM

R96 + Black Lives Matter. On the other side you have LGB, Jews, and classical feminists. I legitimately don't understand what brings trans, Muslims, and Black Lives Matter together. Money? Who's paying them? The lowkey homophobia, anti-Semitism and misogyny from the aforementioned groups is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2017 11:20 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2017 11:23 PM

"Do you seriously mean to tell me that Louis Farrakhan, Kim Burrell, Boozie Badazz, and James David Manning suffer more than a Yeshiva student getting told to "go back in the ovens" and getting threatened by camel-fuckers and crackers?"

I'll say it so somebody else doesn't have to:

Back to the oven...

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2017 12:25 AM

R89, the dominance ritual is part of the kink. They really get off on the bullying and shaming. Only full capitulation and self-abasement on behalf of the movement hijackees will suffice.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2017 12:52 AM

R102: Thanks for proving my point about goyische racism.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2017 1:24 AM

The Gay Black Jewish Troll is back with his minstrel show!!

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 105April 5, 2017 1:45 AM

Sorry to interrupt your busy schedule of cross-burnings, welfare fraud, and orgies with blood relatives, R105.

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2017 1:51 AM

Trump got all those Mexivotes because he was anti-gay.

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2017 2:13 AM

Don't be a hypocrite, r106.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2017 2:41 AM

Uh, nope, R108.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2017 2:46 AM

The trans agenda is really being pushed in this country and I don't get it. They are a tiny, tiny minority and while they deserve all the basic rights everyone else is entitled to, they have overstepped their boundaries if you ask me. They are not gay btw.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2017 10:02 AM

[quote]stand up for the rights of LGBT undocumented immigrants

Can you imagine if women protested hip hop & rap for calling us hos & bitches?

When I was a kid, "bitch" was a vicious, misogynist slur. Thanks to rap, it's now synonymous for female.

I live in an area with LOTS of immigrants....many undocumented, I'm sure. They're *not* gay friendly.

Recall the Pulse Massacre last summer in Orlando....most of the victims were Puerto Rico, one of the friendlier Latin American islands.

The body of one of the victims was not claimed by his only living relative, his dad, because his dad was ashamed of his son for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2017 12:21 PM

the homophobic author is a privileged elitist working on her pretentious resume:

[quote]Antonia is a staff writer at New Times and an honors graduate of Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. Before moving to Arizona, she worked for the New Times Broward-Palm Beach.

Palm Beach is very ritzy....and of course Columbia is Ivy League.

by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2017 12:30 PM

I can't get the Livestream to play...can anyone describe it....?

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2017 12:51 PM

Preach, R94!

by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2017 1:02 PM

I can't find a video that works...in this day & age, I would expect tons of video of conflict.

since nothing has gone viral, and I can't see for myself...then I'm going to assume the accusations that gays used slurs is fake news.

I'm happy to change my opinion upon seeing video proof.

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2017 1:09 PM

ok, so I watched the video...and IT'S WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.

I heard no slurs...none at all.

But I did hear this chanted:

NO JUSTICE NO PRIDE

What the living fuck...???? Who the hell do they think they are stopping a gay pride parade?

NO JUSTICE NO PRIDE?????? AFTER 49 PEOPLE WERE MASSACRED AT A GAY NIGHTCLUB LAST SUMMER?

They're also in the video demanding that the cops be removed from Pride. WHAT???? One of my best friends, a married lesbian with children, is a cop!!

Basically, the AZ Pride Parade got TROLLED...a bunch of ASSHOLES looking for a confrontation.

What have the gays ever done to immigrants? Why is it up to them to determine whether or not we can celebrate pride? Who the fuck do they think they are demanding we exclude cops????

SHITHEADS.

by Anonymousreply 116April 6, 2017 11:58 AM

R118 its this new nauseating Millenial concept of "intersectionalism".

Gays are now "obligated" to support groups that have nothing to do with our struggle for rights: trannies, BLM & now, illegal aliens. Because we're all "marginalized", so gays should hoist the banners for these other group, as though they were our own.. Apparently, at proverbial gunpoint if necessary, as evidenced in this instance.

Nope. Not me. I dont support any of those three. Not happening.

by Anonymousreply 117April 6, 2017 12:13 PM

It's the SJW search for the most oppressed niche groups. Next year it'll be disabled illegal trannies. And on and on.

by Anonymousreply 118April 6, 2017 12:26 PM

Who's paying them, r100?

Soros.

by Anonymousreply 119April 6, 2017 1:32 PM

Never mind, r117, that BLM does nothing to stop the use of "bitch" or "ho" to mean "female."

Nevernind that many in the AA community are homophobic. And immigrants too

by Anonymousreply 120April 6, 2017 1:45 PM

Seriously, homosexuals actually live in Arizona?

by Anonymousreply 121April 6, 2017 3:39 PM

" Milburn, look what they allowed to use the front entrance at our country club ! Just look ! "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 6, 2017 3:43 PM

Matt and Blue do R121

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 6, 2017 3:44 PM

The problem with "intersectionalism" is that it no longer refers to the intersecting relationships between class, race, gender, etc. These days it's just an activist buzzword that prefaces demands for SJW-approved "allyship" from other groups. And for all of the talk about economic justice, most SJWs come from the lower middle-classes. Kind of like a lot of Trump voters on the other side of the coin.

by Anonymousreply 124April 9, 2017 12:37 AM

So black and POC trans activist are the ones that birthed and fought for y’all rights, the very fact you can publicly say your gay, and now that y’all can suck dick in peace,, the rest (pardon the irony) can go to hell. Damm homophobes should take a screenshot of this place they”ll have ammunition for life of why equality ain’t shit. And it’ll be actual evidence this time.

by Anonymousreply 125November 13, 2019 12:50 AM

R124 is spot-on.

by Anonymousreply 126November 13, 2019 12:55 AM

Zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 127November 13, 2019 12:59 AM

[quote] Gays cannot be racist because racism = prejudice + power and gays do not have the power to oppress because power requires strength in numbers gays don't have and heterosexuals, especially gentile ones of all races, do.

What pure utter hogwash. Matt, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2019 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!