Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Hopkins

She would be a perfect fit for DL. J'adore! I love that she told those cows on LW off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 5:33 PM

She wouldn't last long on DL. I watched her series of Celebrity Big Brother where Perez regularly reduced her to tears. She's an ignorant coward, just ask her ex-CBB buddy, Michelle Visage.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2017 7:02 AM

She's also a loathesome racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2017 7:05 AM

Sadly she is a perfect fit for the reactionary types who prowl here but it's of no matter as her 15 mins are almost up, she just lost a second lawsuit for defamation for her brand of sour bullying disguised as freedom of speech.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2017 7:11 AM

Like Farage she's another odious embarrassment who dresses up her greed and desperation as cutting edge comment, claiming to say the things others daren't but really just piggy backing her pay cheques on any passing easy target.

It's really no surprise that she and Farage have hightailed it to the States and are now hovering like flies over shit at Fox.

I have to apologise as it seems the thing now is, maybe after watching Milo, rent-a-gob Brits who have long worn out their welcome at home are making a grab for air time on Fox in the hope they can parlay their personality disorders into actual paying gigs.

She was loathed here for a while but is now seen as little more than a bad joke past its sell by date.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2017 8:18 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2017 8:28 PM

I love her so much.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 5:18 PM

I don’t know who this lady is but she was very good in this clip. I’d watch her again. The whiny fat lady next to her is dreadful - kick her off the show!

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!