Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dream Interpretation

Ok, mystics of Datalounge, I need a dream interpreted.

I dreamt that I was going to the movies. I knew this secret of making popcorn. You put the popcorn seeds in a plastic, Ziploc bag, then you hold a lighter under the bag and the heat from the lighter pops the corn. I was going to do that in the theater while watching the movie.

So I went to the theater and it was a B-class theater, meaning they didn't show any of the blockbuster movies. I reluctantly chose a movie and got on line to buy my tickets. I remember being a bit nervous that I would get yelled at for bringing my own popcorn into the theater.

When I reached the ticket window, the movie was sold out and the woman behind the counter was very sarcastic saying I should have known the movie was sold out. But I didn't remember seeing any notice that the movie was sold out. So I just went home.

What does it all mean? I actually think it might just be "brain drain."

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2019 1:20 PM

I had a dream one of my lesbian friends had kind of rapey sex with me (I'm a guy), then she invited some guy named Barry over who was going to make a turkey stuffed with pesto ravioli. Also, Barry picked his nose and put the boogers under the bed, on the rug.

I have no idea what either dream means, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2017 1:28 PM

I dreamed that Barbra Streisand reluctantly gave me a ride home in a small white car she had, but she took a wrong turn and we ended up on a military base. They stopped us and tried to help her with directions. I finally said "I'll just drive" and we switched seats so I was the driver. I tried to chat with her and even tried to get her to stop for coffee with me, but she refused.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2017 1:36 PM

OP: your dream is a metaphor for your childhood and your budding sexuality, which you hoped to ignite. Didn't work the first time. Rethink your approach, and your journey will succeed.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2017 4:06 PM

I cannot stand when people, particularly my bf, go into detail about their dreams. So boring.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2017 4:08 PM

Any dream analysts here? I keep dreaming about Sacramento and I have no idea why .

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2019 1:03 PM

Why don't you tell us all about your bowel issues while you're at it, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2019 1:05 PM

Sounds like you may feel ashamed that your circumstances are a bit subpar at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2019 1:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!