Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans activists shut down yet another lesbian event

It didn't matter that the workshop was willing to use nonsense words like "cis". It didn't matter that they were willing to entertain transbians and their delusions. The goal was always to shut down one more lesbian space.

"The Disappearing L - LESBIANS Rise Up! Note: This event has been cancelled" speaks for itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573April 23, 2018 3:01 PM

Yet more proof trans is anti-gay fascism, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2017 9:30 PM

The lesbians took care of us gay men when we were dying of AIDS. I think they're getting it harder than us with the Transtapo, and we need to help them as much. We shut down NYC back in the days of Act-Up. Now maybe it's time to shut down this cancer on sexual and personal freedom.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2017 9:42 PM

Jesus Christ, this is horrifying.

They have to be stopped. This is complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2017 9:48 PM

Between the Trans and the Trump....I'm going to an early grave.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2017 9:48 PM

We may be in for a trannie civil war before long.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2017 9:49 PM

Hate the mf'ers.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2017 9:52 PM

Gimme a D!

Gimme an R!

Gimme an O!

Gimme a P!

Gimme a T!

Gimme an H!

Gimme an E!

Gimme another T!

What's that spell?

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2017 9:54 PM

I thought lesbians were tough?

Why are they allowing anyone to shut down their events?

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2017 9:55 PM

Bullies go after the weak. You'll never see a tranny jumping the fence of the White House. Already marginalized lesbians are softer targets.

The organizer of this festival is an elderly Quaker woman, if I'm not mistaken. Easy prey.

Where are the lesbian warrior goddesses? Silenced by an ideology that puts men above women. So much for sisterhood.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2017 10:00 PM

Next time take a page from Mister Sister Bar and...HAVE THE EVENT, LADIES.

These assholes can go straight to hell!

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2017 10:25 PM

That's outrageous. Men complaining about a lesbian event - and I can't work out what their complaints were - so the lesbians just have to shut it down. Fucking outrageous. The fact that they presented a list of demands is in itself ridiculous. Who are they to make demands of anyone?

The wider public need to know about this lunacy. It's misogynistic bullying, plain and simple.

Men are not women and can never become women, even if they put on their prettiest lipstick. Don't listen to their demands and don't give in to their male privilege bullying.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2017 10:27 PM

I shared the article on FB. Let's get the word out.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2017 10:30 PM

The "Goddess Festival Planning Circle" sounds like a really swingin' group. Staid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2017 10:34 PM

One of the ringleaders is a husband and father who came out as a "lesbian" in 2014.

Doesn't look like a goddess to me, but he still has the women on their knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2017 10:35 PM

Yellow teeth

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2017 10:40 PM

When he smiles, cars slow down.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2017 10:43 PM

The teeth are the least of his worries r15, look at those HUGE gums.

He's a cunt. A bullying, predatory cunt. Yet another fetishist demanding lesbians suck his cock.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2017 10:43 PM

OMG!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2017 10:51 PM

The lesbians need to take that workshop elsewhere & still have it. Fuck that other group.

The problem is that they tried to be too accommodating & thats a sign of weakness in negotiations.

Kow towing by offering to apologize, use the word cis, etc. Big mistake. Hopefully, they learned their lesson. Dont engage the trannies. Just exclude them

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2017 10:53 PM

NO! Found this ad in the article posted by OP. Dildo/panty packers for kids.....Has it really gone this far?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2017 10:54 PM

OP, they want Gladys Tiffany to resign

Immediate Resignation of Gladys Tiffany from OMNI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2017 10:58 PM

It doesn't help that all the celeb lesbians in the public eye support this tranny homophobia and happily parrot that men are women if they say so.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2017 11:18 PM

And they wonder why we hate them.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2017 11:27 PM

R20 Yes. It's disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2017 1:23 AM

Unleash the bull dykes! That oughta scare them off.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2017 2:00 AM

Why do they shut lesbian events down??????

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2017 3:30 AM

Because they want to be considered as lesbians but real lesbians will never think that, r26. Hence they get zero pussy.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2017 3:45 AM

They have no concept of how to win friends and influence people. Give 'em a mountain, they'll happily die on it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2017 4:17 AM

Do they REALLY expect lesbians to "embrace the ladystick" and date them? Or is that a myth?

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2017 4:26 AM

Is it a CIS mountain occupied by TERFS, r28?

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2017 4:26 AM

This bullshit has to stop. I'm predicting a big public backlash from the gay and lesbian community in the next couple of years. (Maybe sooner.) Trans don't get that they'e the politically correct flavor of the month right now and it *will* end when their whining and outrageous bullying finally backfires. I like to think that Vermont's Mister Sister bar is the opening salvo.

Enough!

by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2017 4:35 AM

I don't get how they shut it down? By saying that Lesbians 'discriminate against men'?? WTF does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 32March 27, 2017 4:48 AM

The article below (and the video therein) is a good example of how women's events are going to be from now on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 27, 2017 6:19 AM

The Ls should go to the festival and HOLD THE WORKSHOP anyway.

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2017 6:19 AM

R20. Madness.

by Anonymousreply 35March 27, 2017 6:44 AM

They got the event shut down by saying it was not "inclusive."

Transwomen have learned that if you yell discrimination an "hate speech" lefties and liberals will give it to any demand without question.

Also, this is not about community and sisterhood; it's about dominating women. At Michfest, MtFs would enter and demand access to any group: clashing with the women of color circle, sitting in on sexual abuse groups and talking about their erections to traumatize women into leaving.

by Anonymousreply 36March 27, 2017 9:03 AM

As a gay man, I first thought this issue was being exaggerated, but our lesbian sisters are indeed being systematically marginalized by these trans groups and it cannot be allowed. Our hard-won gains as gays and lesbians can only be eroded by this kind of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2017 9:25 AM

Omfg.

by Anonymousreply 38March 27, 2017 9:33 AM

[quote] “And these are the same people that trumpet that they are being silenced? Well, what were they doing here? They were trying to silence and intimidate and bully feminists,”

They are being bullies because they can get away with it. The lesbians need to call them on it and stand their ground.

by Anonymousreply 39March 27, 2017 10:31 AM

It's the same ideology which helps Trump and the Trans.

It's the idea that there's no Truth, just opinions. So Trump and the Trans can push their nosense cause truth and common sense don't exist anymore. It's just a matter of perception. Trump says his truth, Trans do the same. It's their truth to be women even if they're men.

It's not a mistake or a paradox that both movements came at the same time and it's the lefties who helped it in the past. We shot ourselves on the foot.

by Anonymousreply 40March 27, 2017 10:38 AM

It's not the fault of lesbans or lefties that assholes like to take advantage of tolerance for their own selfish reasons.

by Anonymousreply 41March 27, 2017 11:20 AM

But it's Lefties who pushed the relativist agenda during decades. Right wing uses a tool we gave them.

Relativism is bad per se. Lefties should not have push it in the first place and now it's hard to fight something we created ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2017 11:35 AM

Feminists and lesbians are responsible for this intersectionality bullshit

You reap what you sow

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2017 11:58 AM

r40, this is why, when somebody says, for example, "Thank you for speaking your truth," I'm responding with, "No, there is no 'your' truth or 'my' truth, there is just THE truth." The single truth in this issue is deluded men harassing and attempting to erase lesbians.

It absolutely needs to be examined in the mainstream press. This has been accelerating for over a decade and gets worse with each passing year. I keep hoping that some event will be the turning point, and I haven't seen one yet. Between this and Trump, I've never been so hopeless about the world.

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2017 12:06 PM

The "woman of the world" conference is happening in NYC in a couple weeks....maybe someone can protest Cecile Richards for PP NYC calling women "menstruators" and saying we chest feed rather than breast feed?

by Anonymousreply 45March 27, 2017 12:09 PM

Trans don't take shit off these people. Time selfish fish that hate got some blowback.

by Anonymousreply 46March 27, 2017 12:13 PM

r8, lesbians like the Indigo Girls are drunk on the kool-aid. They protested MichFest for not allowing bio males who think they are women to attend. The National Center of Lesbian Rights straight-up BOYcotted the now defunct MichFest.

"The L Word," "Orange is the new Black," "Sense8," "Transparent".....all contribute T propaganda to the lesbian community.

Cherno Biko, a self-confessed rapist & a male who thinks he's a woman, was onstage with Janelle Monae during the DC women's march. What message does that send to anyone who is fine with trannies, but do not think that they are their opposite bio sex?

by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2017 12:13 PM

That's terrible. Everyone is entitled to their own space. They were even willing to make concessions to accommodate trans women.

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2017 12:28 PM

[quote]Also, this is not about community and sisterhood; it's about dominating women.

Yup. Women - yes, lesbians too - are socialized to accommodate, to not make scenes, to be nice. The trans, however loudly they declare themselves to be WOMEN, are behaving like the men that they are with their bullying and attempts to force bio women to give way to them at every opportunity, shouting down their wishes and concerns. They know they'll likely get their way. Please note that you don't hear much of anything in this vein from FTM trans. They know bio males won't be pushed around, even if they were inclined to try.

It's this behavior that has turned me from initially supporting trans people to absolutely believing that what we are dealing with here is simply mental illness. The trans don't give a fuck about the issues bio women face, and they never will. They don't understand that bio women have to walk through the world differently than men, and that those concerns inform everything they do - the trans want those bathrooms and locker rooms and women's shelters and they want them NOW. Oh, and while they're at it, already-marginalized lesbians need to scoot over and make room. Or, you know, just get out entirely.

Unfuckingreal.

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2017 12:46 PM

I'll never forgive the trannies for closing down Mich Fest. Once a year I got excited to read about the ongoing and live vicariously as a womym.

by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2017 12:59 PM

This is total trans horseshit. And r22 is correct: female celebrities (lesbian or het) all support Trans LesbianErasure and any woman (or man) that speaks the truth will be silenced or fired.

by Anonymousreply 51March 27, 2017 1:14 PM

Many years ago I attended a newly formed discussion group. We all considered ourselves liberal, open minded etc. etc. One person attended who did not agree with a word anyone said. This person was cantankerous, obstructive, deliberately so, attending only to cause dissension. Eager to prove how open minded we all were NO ONE SAID A WORD. Everybody just nodded thoughtfully and took the abuse, including me. We just didn't want to appear close minded or not inclusive. It destroyed the group.

Never again.

by Anonymousreply 52March 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Trans people have no power on their own. They are being helped by another group.

by Anonymousreply 53March 27, 2017 1:53 PM

R47, who are the creators of the shows you mentioned? They all have one thing in common.

by Anonymousreply 54March 27, 2017 1:57 PM

R50, there is a new festival, Michigan Framily Reunion. It went from being one day in 2016 to a weekend in 2017, so it seems to be growing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 27, 2017 1:58 PM

R46 is a perfect example of the insane MRA mentality of the trans cult.

by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2017 3:10 PM

All this has soured me on issues like the success of pressuring North Carolina on the bathroom bill. Normally, I'd be celebrating a victory over Republican overreach, but now I'm wondering if we backed the wrong side here.

by Anonymousreply 57March 30, 2017 11:26 AM

[quote]I'm wondering if we backed the wrong side here.

If you mean the gay establishment by "we," then yes, "we" definitely did back the wrong side.

If you mean the gay grassroots by "we," then..."we" did not support the bathroom bill. It had nothing to do with us. We have serious concerns and are not idiots who think "gender" trumps biology.

by Anonymousreply 58March 30, 2017 12:57 PM

But "gay" is now a subset of the all-important Trans, donchaknow. For Democratic politicians to admit that Trans is dragging down Gay is officially treason.

by Anonymousreply 59March 30, 2017 2:11 PM

R59, it is not just Democratic politicians. LGB organizations are all T all the time now. If you were to express a contrary view you would be tossed out on your ass in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 60March 30, 2017 2:30 PM

Jesus Christ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Actually, R57, the trans are not happy with the compromise bill in NC.

HuffPo:

You can count Team USA duathlete Chris Mosier among those who aren’t pleased by North Carolina’s bathroom bill “compromise.”

The North Carolina legislature approved legislation early Thursday that would repeal House Bill 2 (or HB2) which bars transgender people from using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity. Still, many LGBTQ rights advocates pointed out that the “compromise” bill, House Bill 142, includes new provisions that block nondiscrimination protections, effectively “doubling down” on the anti-LGBTQ efforts that HB2 enshrined.

Mosier, who became the first transgender athlete to make a U.S. national team in 2015 and appeared in ESPN’s Body Issue last year, spoke out against the new legislation on Twitter Thursday. HB142, he wrote, leaves members of the trans community at particular risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2017 9:33 PM

r62 She can't erase the woman off her face.

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2017 9:43 PM

I know, R63. Often, the eyes and the smile give trans men away.

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2017 9:44 PM

Now you can bank with a gender neutral title.

The Guardian:

HSBC is to offer its transgender community a choice of 10 new gender-neutral titles as part of its plan to improve the banking experience for customers.

The banks says its account holders will no longer have to use conventional titles such as Mr, Mrs and Ms, but instead be able to choose from a long list that includes Mx, Ind, M, Mre, and Misc. HSBC said titles chosen would be applied across customers’ accounts, including on their bank cards and all correspondence.

The new service has been developed, it said, in tandem with HSBC Pride, the bank’s internal lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employee network. The group played an advisory role in ensuring the new services reflected the “financial needs of the trans community”. It has invested in extra training for all branch and contact centre staff to ensure the improvements happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 30, 2017 9:49 PM

[quote]able to choose from a long list that includes Mx, Ind, M, Mre, and Misc

Jesus Fucking Christ. [italic]MISC[/italic]!?!

All of those are insultingly pathetic and laughable.

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2017 1:05 AM

Finally ... I can bank with pride!

by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2017 4:31 AM

The whole bathroom issue is easily solved by having one stall labelled for both genders and anyone can use it.

I can understand transpeople wanting their voice to be heard. I don't understand why they think they should be allowed to set the rules from now on.

Equality is a wonderful thing and something we should all strive for. Special treatment however, never ends well.

Oh, and the bank thing is a distraction. Whilst you're looking at how wonderful they are, you're not noticing how corrupt they are.

by Anonymousreply 68March 31, 2017 5:21 AM

R68 is right. The bank gives it to the trans so you forget their interest rate.

by Anonymousreply 69March 31, 2017 5:34 AM

Seriously, why the whole society should change and adapt for 0,1 % of its population. Why the trans should redefine the whole biology and gender norms of a society to please them?

Transwomen say their women so they use misses, just like transmen must use misters, no need of other classification except perhaps for real biological intersex who are born like that.

I'm ok with giving them a place but not for them dictating what society should be. Gay never asked that, just equal rights.

by Anonymousreply 70March 31, 2017 5:38 AM

[quote]I don't understand why they think they should be allowed to set the rules from now on.

because they're mostly straight men.

by Anonymousreply 71March 31, 2017 1:17 PM

[quote]...complained that female homosexuality excludes males...

NO SHIT.

I guess they are a bunch of straight guys after all.

by Anonymousreply 72March 31, 2017 1:41 PM

If everybody had a front hole Like Berns from the UK Then everybody’d be terfin’ The “stating bound’ries” way They’d all be wearing their breast casts Vagina capes and jeans A bushy, bushy short haircut Terfin’ with the queens Inside-outside, sex exists/ Inside-outside, sex exists…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 31, 2017 2:32 PM

A sane transwoman responds to Justin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 31, 2017 2:57 PM

Truth, R43

by Anonymousreply 75March 31, 2017 3:18 PM

I like the sane trans, it's sad the crazies are monopolizing the debate just cause they cry louder.

by Anonymousreply 76March 31, 2017 3:23 PM

oh, bullshit r75.

Women have no power. If they did, men would not be allowed to use their facilities.

by Anonymousreply 77March 31, 2017 4:31 PM

R2 is not a gay man, R2 is a shady bitch.

You've been trying for years, we're not turning into bigots for you and your dubious partner Breitshart. Go harass women about it if trans are such an attack on women.

by Anonymousreply 78March 31, 2017 4:47 PM

Oh fuck off r78. The only ones interested in harassing actual women are the MRA frootloops trannies.

by Anonymousreply 79March 31, 2017 4:49 PM

R77 you need reading comprehension lessons

Intersectionality was conceived and popularized by feminists and lesbians with Women studies / Gender studies

This Trans bullshit is a direct result of the acceptance of intersectionality

by Anonymousreply 80March 31, 2017 4:50 PM

Not sure that's a true fact, though, r80. Intersectionality is a (non)concept conceived by "critical [fill in the blank: law, race, gender] studies" starting in the 80's, 90's. Nobody in academia wanted to sour their chance at tenure, so they kept their mouths closed as the insanity developed.

Feminist and gender academics contributed to "intersectionality" but they weren't the only ones.

by Anonymousreply 81March 31, 2017 4:57 PM

This is where we're at right now :

Lauren Duca : True feminism is intersectional. Anything else is patriarchy masquerading as empowerment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 31, 2017 5:01 PM

It's her eyebrows which are a masquerade.

by Anonymousreply 83March 31, 2017 5:06 PM

So true feminists are ok with women-born-women spaces being invaded by intact men in women's clothes? Is being raped just something to accept as part of the struggle?

by Anonymousreply 84March 31, 2017 5:10 PM

Today, Feminism and intersectionality are the same. And Trans are at the top of the intersectional hierarchy

by Anonymousreply 85March 31, 2017 5:13 PM

What does intersectionality even mean. Like, you are oppressed in X number of ways if your Oppression Venn Diagram has X circles in it?

by Anonymousreply 86March 31, 2017 5:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 31, 2017 5:20 PM

"intersectionality" is bullshit....it's a racist attack against Second Wave Feminism.

Feminism is for women & children -- of any color, background, income, orientation & origin. Always has been. It has NEVER been for white women only.

Feminists didn't make it up any more than the LGB community make up T ideology.

Feminism was infiltrated & taken over just like the LGB community has been.

by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2017 5:27 PM

Intersectionality was a perfectly fine word used to describe the experiences of black women (its original definition). Nowadays, unless you support compulsory bisexuality (hearts not parts!), cis privilege (having a vagina is now a privilege), BDSM (consent! consent!), prostitution (just another job), pedophilia ("MAPs" deserve respect!), religious supremacy (gay men being executed or forced to undergo surgery? who cares), whites fetishising and hijacking cultures to justify their agenda (X/Y/Z place had eighty-seven point four genders and those wonderful savages had no idea how sex worked!), you are doing activism wrong and need to die (tw: death mention).

by Anonymousreply 89March 31, 2017 9:34 PM

R89 sums it up perfectly

by Anonymousreply 90March 31, 2017 9:53 PM

r89 I agree and we're all sick of it

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2017 10:05 PM

I guess they're leaving groups of gay men alone. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2017 10:10 PM

Pushing T Freedom as win-win is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2017 10:12 PM

Interesting that *even here* it's actual women being blamed for the actions of faux "women". Somehow these men in barrettes and a duper's delight smirk aren't responsible for any of the rapey, violent, gaslighting, batshit insane stuff they do, it's all the fault of the women - again.

by Anonymousreply 94March 31, 2017 10:16 PM

..."pedophilia ('MAPs' deserve respect!)"

What's a MAP?

by Anonymousreply 95March 31, 2017 10:19 PM

R95 "Minor-Attracted Person" (aka a way to humanize pedophilia).

They are now considered "oppressed" and "q*eer".

by Anonymousreply 96March 31, 2017 10:22 PM

It's not women's fault for the existence of creepy trannies

But intersectionality is a Frankenstein's Monster incubated in the Gender Studies of Academia and now the monster is on the loose wrecking everything, including creepy trannies taking over and becoming the top star of the intersectionality hierarchy.

Gay men (or men in general) were not part of this intersectionality craze. In fact, they were often excluded and treated as the enemy (and still are today), certainly if they're white.

by Anonymousreply 97March 31, 2017 10:23 PM

R97 Won't somebody please think about white men?

by Anonymousreply 98March 31, 2017 10:32 PM

R98 Fuck off. I'm not a white man but this kind of reflexion is why SJW are obnoxious.

The system is shitty but "white men" are not the ennemy. But I guess you're too dumb to realize.

Go back reading for real Foucault, Deleuze and Derrida, as they're the one who started the crazy as some people can't read them properly, you'll see they have nothing to do with your own bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 99March 31, 2017 10:36 PM

R99 Calm down. You people sound as ridiculous as Christians saying they're being persecuted or heterosexuals saying gays are taking over society.

There is no fucking material disadvantage experienced by white people. It is, in fact, white snowflakes who are the ones constantly playing this game of White Savior on social media and SJW circles.

by Anonymousreply 100March 31, 2017 10:48 PM

R100 Sure, but you're just the one speaking about "white men" like others speak about "black men".

If it's unfair and doesn't help in one case, it's not fair and merry in the other.

You're just doing some "sociology for dummies 101" here. White men, black men, christians, gays, like they're just homogenous groups and not bunch of individual people with tendencies and differences.

by Anonymousreply 101March 31, 2017 10:58 PM

[quote]There is no fucking material disadvantage experienced by white people

never argue with students of intersectionality like R100

by Anonymousreply 102March 31, 2017 10:58 PM

R99 R101 Also funny how all those braindead authors you named were white frenchmen. So the forefathers of identity politics and postmodernist nonsense were white people Europeans yet somehow white people are being victimized?

by Anonymousreply 103March 31, 2017 11:00 PM

R102 Very well then, tell me about all the hurdles faced by white people (by virtue of being white)?

R103 Should read "white Europeans".

by Anonymousreply 104March 31, 2017 11:01 PM

R103 They were philosophers not sociologists. Their work was flawed but it's US universities (not french universities) which used their work to create gender studies and all the shit, not them.

Their work is dated, but they were far more nuanced than the SJW who use their ideas.

By the way Foucault was gay and out.

by Anonymousreply 105March 31, 2017 11:03 PM

R101 You are putting words in my mouth now. My original post was against the post-truth of white people somehow being demonized and treated unfairly. But are they? No, of course they're not. They in fact profit all across the so-called "liberal" political spectrum on sites like everydayfeminism, HuffPo, etc.

R105 Did I say otherwise? The person I was talking to (is it you?) posited these guys as the heroes of SJWs, intersectionality and some kind of white oppression. Turns out they were white Europeans. So they are the architects of their own "oppression"?

by Anonymousreply 106March 31, 2017 11:08 PM

I love how the guy tried to school the female director of the event about misogyny. Oh the irony.

Women - stop engaging and accommodating every dissenting view and voice as being genuine. They are not. This is outrageous behavior.

Insane and irrational people - which is what you have to be in order to believe that you can be the opposite sex of what you were born.

by Anonymousreply 107March 31, 2017 11:12 PM

R106 You just don't get it.

They're french, french people in the 70' were not obsessed with race or gender. They wrote in a society deeply influenced by marxism. They have a marxist or post-marxist point of view. For them, the poor are the oppressed, the bourgeoisie is the opressor, race and genders didn't really matter from this point of view.

You just can't mix their work with what today's gender studies or black studies.

by Anonymousreply 108March 31, 2017 11:16 PM

I’ve been thinking about this lately, and I see a parallel between the current trans stuff and the ritual satanic abuse scare in the 1980s (the McMartin Preschool Trial, for starters). I think both fads are pernicious, especially to children; they cause otherwise reasonable people to embrace palpably absurd beliefs; and, eventually, they will fall by the wayside, and all but a few will be embarrassed by the phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 109March 31, 2017 11:24 PM

It's more pernicious than that r109. How many kids being sterilized and drugged with carcinogens today will be able to just shrug off the embarrassment? How many of the women who have already been raped, personally violated, assaulted and murdered directly because of the pro trans bullshit that allows men into domestic abuse shelters, women's prisons, locker rooms etc.? This time round it's not such a small number affected and it's far more widespread.

by Anonymousreply 110March 31, 2017 11:37 PM

The false memory bullshit destroyed lives and tore apart families, R110. It was bad to those it affected. I would argue the % of people truly adversely affected by trans BS is similar.

by Anonymousreply 111March 31, 2017 11:40 PM

The late Octavia St. Laurent from [italic]Paris Is Burning[/italic] was one of the sanest trannies of all.

[quote]How would you introduce yourself to people that donʼt know who the legendary Octavia Saint Laurent is?

[quote]Octavia St Laurent: I don't know if you know this, but I am very open about my genderism. I'm always willing to educate everybody who feels different, and help them understand that you gotta love yourself, honey. Iʼm a very powerful man, and Iʼve always used the beauty of a woman and put them together. Itʼs got me quite successful through the years. And itʼs also kept me alive. Basically I love who and what I am, and I wouldnʼt be anything else.

[quote]Have people tried pushing you into being anything else?

[quote]Octavia St Laurent: Well, I wouldnʼt say they tried to push me, but a lot of transgendered and pre-op transgendered are a little shocked about my attitude in regards to not wanting to be a woman, and taking that role of womanhood. Iʼm no damn woman, donʼt wanna be no woman. I stand up and piss in the bathroom, I donʼt sit down, you know what Iʼm saying? Iʼm not trying to be a woman. Just beautiful.

[quote]If you were going to try and be a woman, how would you change your behaviour?

[quote]Octavia St Laurent: I wouldn't. In spite of my natural femininity, itʼs my natural masculinity that gets me by and people donʼt pay me any mind. Because my ways are so 'child please', people see me as feminine naturally. Most queens overdo trying to be a woman. 
My whole neighbourhood knows that Iʼm a guy. And they know Iʼm a guy from me telling them. One day I was walking down the street and a car drove by, and they said, 'Excuse me miss, we don't wanna be disrespectful but we heard that youʼre really a man. Is this true?' And I said: 'Absolutely.' He looked at me and I realised at that moment that when you stand up for yourself like that people respect you. When you are true to yourself, people look at you in a different way. Most of the people I encounter forget all about it. They find out the answer and it goes completely through their head. Now if I was trying to deny it, then there would be a constant thing of them trying to mess with me to get the truth out. But once I hit it in the bud, itʼs like, OK, move on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 31, 2017 11:42 PM

R107 Unfortunately most women are not good at standing up to men. You can see it in feminism in general. If you say that LGBT movement is for queer people, not straights, nobody really disagrees for you. If you say movements against ableism is for people with disabilities, nobody disagrees. If you say POC movements are for POCs, not white people, nobody disagrees.

But try to say that feminism is women? Holy shit, you get burned at the stake! And not just by men, or trannies, no - the worst attacks come from feminist women. Because women in general, but especially straight women, are desperate to win male approval. Unlike men who have each other's back, most women suck at solidarity because they see every woman as competition for male approval. This is why feminists today have to start every conversation with "I'm a feminist, but not that kind of male-hating ugly hairy dyke! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!" Are you surprised that there is no solidarity with lesbians?

This is why feminism was hijacked by male dominated sex industry, by male dominated fashion industry, by male dominated Hollywood, by male dominated Islam, and now finally by male dominated trans-cult.

by Anonymousreply 113March 31, 2017 11:43 PM

Spotify now has a trans playlist, creeping into everything...

by Anonymousreply 114April 1, 2017 1:31 AM

So what us trans music? Lola, The Great Pretender, Dude Looks Like A Lady, Man I Feel Like A Woman?

by Anonymousreply 115April 1, 2017 1:58 AM

Funny how feminists and lesbians had no problem decrying white male patriarchy.

Yet when men put on dresses they turn into scared rabbits facing a snake, so to speak.

Maybe one of our feminist or lesbian readers can explain this?

by Anonymousreply 116April 1, 2017 2:50 AM

Nope, trans "artists." Like your idea better.

by Anonymousreply 117April 1, 2017 3:12 AM

All you need to know about today's Trans is summed up in the Ritz Brothers clip Let's Go Slumming on you tube.

by Anonymousreply 118April 1, 2017 9:58 AM

Famous french trannies are usualy sane. They don't pretend to be what they're not and don't care about pronouns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 1, 2017 11:01 AM

R199, Sony Chan is from Hong Kong.

by Anonymousreply 120April 1, 2017 8:56 PM

Jazz pleads for bottom surgery, but because hormone therapy kept his penis and testicles the size of a child's, there isn't enough "raw material."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 1, 2017 9:35 PM

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 122April 1, 2017 9:41 PM

R121 Didn't think it through, now too late. Why does this seem so funny even though its tragically predictable.

by Anonymousreply 123April 1, 2017 9:44 PM

R121 Maybe some actual good will come from this and serve as a warning to parents.

by Anonymousreply 124April 1, 2017 10:56 PM

I'm not laughing. I genuinely feel sorry for this poor child who was turned into one of the first little experimental guinea pigs. Many others will be coming along soon.

Agree r124 and hope it does serve as a warning to not just parents but everyone who's blindly gone along with the trans ideology that one can change their sex through hormones and cosmetic surgery. This poor kid will never be fully male or female.

by Anonymousreply 125April 1, 2017 11:12 PM

I feel sorry for Jazz as well. I feel he and his parents were deliberately mislead about the possible effects of puberty blockers. Delaying or blocking puberty is not a process to be taken lightly. It's absolutely disgusting that Doctors are advocating for this. It seems as if his Dad at least is having second thoughts. They should have left well alone, allowed Jazz to develop naturally into presumably a gay adult with fully functioning genitals and the opportunity to have a full sexual and reproductive life. What a tragedy to have that taken away.

by Anonymousreply 126April 1, 2017 11:33 PM

That poor, poor child. If he goes off the hormone blockers can he still experience puberty? I imagine he's afraid of his voice dropping and his body taking on all the adult male characteristics that'd make him too masculine, but without a developed penis...his unethical doctors can't slice open his dick like a filleted fish and turn it inside out and shove it up inside his body and carve up his testes to create fake labias and a fake clit? Allowing him a lifetime of never ending dilation dildos 3x's a day to keep his body from closing up the wound hole?

Jesus fucking Christ. He could have been a healthy, happy gay man and now what are his options? Be a faux woman with a baby dick who attracts pedophiles and chick-with-dick fetishists? So, so damned sad. And infuriating. Trans is madness.

by Anonymousreply 127April 1, 2017 11:45 PM

But chick with a dick fetishists usually like massive dicks.

by Anonymousreply 128April 2, 2017 12:15 AM

I know sterility kicks in pretty quickly and is irreversible once on cross sex hormones for a brief time. Not sure what happens now, anyone?

Cancer rates have to be sky high, bet that is being suppressed.

I could see Ed transing some day, anyone else get that vibe? Hello Kitty with a hair bow and mustache, how very Stefonknee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 2, 2017 12:33 AM

These facts are stunning. Info includes surgery on micro penises after blockers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 2, 2017 12:40 AM

“It was not easy. She retched for days afterward. She could hardly eat. She did not seem empowered; she seemed regressed.”

“Before the surgery, she had been impish and playful. Now she buried her nose in her Nintendo 3DS and cracked a rare smile at an old text message consisting entirely of “Meow,” “Meow.”

“Her father felt helpless as she refused food and lost about 20 pounds. Dr. McGinn said it was not unusual for patients to become depressed after surgery and compared this to postpartum depression.”

Correction: June 16, 2015: An earlier version of a picture caption with this article misstated the circumstances of Katherine Boone’s suicide threat. She cut herself when she was 17, not 16, and when she had already begun gender reassignment, not before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 2, 2017 12:52 AM

That's horrifying r130. Also terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 132April 2, 2017 12:52 AM

"Dr. Spack recalled being at a meeting in Europe about 15 years ago, when he learned that the Dutch were using puberty blockers in transgender early adolescents. 'I was salivating,' he recalled. 'I said we had to do this.'"

"Salivating"? Leave gay children alone, you disgusting pig!

by Anonymousreply 133April 2, 2017 1:00 AM

I know a man who lived as a woman for 15 years. Left his wife and kids, took hormones, got facial reconstruction surgery, bottom surgery, legally changed his name and spent all his life savings on this new identity. Now he's back with his wife and living his life as a deformed, penisless man.

by Anonymousreply 134April 2, 2017 1:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 2, 2017 1:16 AM

Here's the thread r135

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 2, 2017 1:17 AM

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 137April 2, 2017 1:19 AM

The effect of sex hormones on children's brain development is something that rarely comes up but may prove to be the biggest issue of all as these kids reach adulthood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 2, 2017 1:30 AM

Where is the "space" for women, for gays, for lesbians? Where is the "space" for children to be safe from predators of all kinds and to literally be left "whole?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 2, 2017 1:43 AM

r131 ugh, he seems to be a sulky emo kid and watching that video was eyeroll inducing. He made his mom guess what it was, "do you think you're too fat? is your nose too big?" until she finally got it. And the cutting thing has been done for decades, none of those emos turned out to be trans. This kid seems like a drama queen, pain in the ass. And Jazz is certainly looking more manly by the day, poor Jaren, could have just been a gay kid but his mom had to be the "cool mom" and get him a show.

by Anonymousreply 140April 2, 2017 1:44 AM

So this kid is going to have a permanent micropeen, tits, and no balls even when he's 25, 35, 45... Yeah, cant wait for that little side effect to get out to the public at large.

by Anonymousreply 141April 2, 2017 1:49 AM

How much of the trans phenomenon can be traced to Butler's Gender Trouble? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 142April 2, 2017 1:50 AM

Jazz Jennings seems like a case of child abuse on TV for money and ratings. Maybe they can get him a Save Me from Suicide show when he's old enough to fully understand what the authority figures in his life have done to him rather than protect him. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 143April 2, 2017 2:07 AM

I'm a straight, white, cis woman (Shitty Little Tran would hate me) so I don't know about feeling different like the kid describes but could that be attributed to being gay? I was indignant about his brother saying he liked girly things so must be a girl. It's offensive the mom would let that shit slip and now her son is sterile because he liked to paint his nails and was possibly just a gay man, the brother on this has long hair too, he looks just like his "sister" but he can still have kids later if he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 144April 2, 2017 2:09 AM

I was waiting for some idiot like r133 to make this women's fault. Are men biologically incapable of taking responsibility for anything they've done wrong?

by Anonymousreply 145April 2, 2017 2:25 AM

Damn, I meant r113.

by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2017 2:26 AM

[quote]Feminists and lesbians are responsible for this intersectionality bullshit

It's actually "third wave" anti-feminists that have been silencing genuine feminists since the 80s. Now they are all in universities "teaching" millennials. It was easier to get a career in "academia" or the media being an anti-feminist than a real feminist. Oh, but they like to call themselves "feminist." The way that men who pretend to be women can call themselves "feminist" too even though they are women-haters. "Transmisogynist!"Isn't it fun. Words have no meaning. "Intersectionality" usually means other groups shut up the women, too - Muslim or BLM, groups that want to make it about themselves. It is happening to "LGBT" groups, too. Remember that clip about the woman from the Middle Eastern country who wanted to talk about women's rights (she was atheist, liberal, pro-gay and women's rights) t Goldsmiths's and she was attacked and almost censored by the "Feminist" and "LGBT" groups. Why? That makes no sense. It does make sense if you realize they are no longer feminist or gay groups.

by Anonymousreply 147April 2, 2017 2:38 AM

Where are the brave dykes?

They are (practically) the only ones who care about all this trans insanity. They are the ones who understand what is happening . The ones who have been talking or writing about it get death and murder threats. They are censored and all the rest. They are fighting back and it is great. I hope it gets bigger with G & L. The trans insanity will really ruin gay rights. We must separate from them

Aside from T, the enemies are a bunch of stupid brainwashed, braindead liberals (straight AND gay & lesbian) who have swallowed this Trans and "intersectionality" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 148April 2, 2017 2:43 AM

[quote]It doesn't help that all the celeb lesbians in the public eye support this tranny homophobia and happily parrot that men are women if they say so

The celebrity gay men do as well, and the celebrity straight liberals.

by Anonymousreply 149April 2, 2017 2:48 AM

[quote]They have no concept of how to win friends and influence people.

They do not want friends. They want to control people and force themselves on them.

by Anonymousreply 150April 2, 2017 2:50 AM

r149 Poor Drake Bell didn't, or Alice Eve and they got flamed so hard! They were right after all.

by Anonymousreply 151April 2, 2017 2:55 AM

The kid in the NYT article now feelz like a lesbian - who is going to want to have sex with mentally ill mutilated people?

If lawyer dude in DM didn't fully realize how irrevocable castration is AS AN ADULT, why do it to kids?

If privacy for dilation schedule is an issue, is it really good timing before college, or is rushing to do it then heading off desistance? How is an average frat dude gonna react to a front hole carved out, esp when drunk?

by Anonymousreply 152April 2, 2017 2:57 AM

Yeah, good for Alice Eve. She knows she will be proven correct in the end. Has her career been ruined? I don't know the other one. I will look her up right now.

by Anonymousreply 153April 2, 2017 2:58 AM

R116 and R148, feminists both straight and lesbian are furious about this, but for many it's too dangerous to speak out publicly against the trans agenda. Look at what happened in Vancouver when a women's group opened a library. Social media and blogs are full of threats of raping and murdering 'Terfs.' For the most part mainstream media, women's organizations, medicine, and academia support the trans movement. But despite this, many people are reaching peak trans. As a feminist I see that the trans movement reinforces traditional gender roles and erases biological women, and as someone who was a gender non-conforming kid I see how trans can erase future generations of gay people. I know there have always been transgendered people and they are deserving of human rights just like everyone else, but this new wave seems to be mostly straight men wanting to play dress up, these are the ones acting so hateful and trying to erase women's experiences while simultaneously invading our spaces.

by Anonymousreply 154April 2, 2017 2:59 AM

Holy shit, r134!!

by Anonymousreply 155April 2, 2017 3:01 AM

I want to organize so badly over this and support the brave and intelligent people who have already spoken about it to much abuse. G&L will be strong.

by Anonymousreply 156April 2, 2017 3:01 AM

RE R134 - there should be PSA ads about this to warn people of the harms. Especially with so many young people getting sucked into it. There are enough that regret their trans surgery to do it. They are banned, too, of course.

by Anonymousreply 157April 2, 2017 3:03 AM

[quote]I don't get how they shut it down? By saying that Lesbians 'discriminate against men'?? WTF does that mean?

It means Orwellian bullshit and these are lunatic men harassing women. And no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 158April 2, 2017 3:05 AM

Just think we are going to have this horrid generation of kids who are now grown, enraged "half-things", used to getting their way via their parents but blocked by the realities of biology and science.

They are going to really, really believe they are women or men, since they were raised that way and on hormones since they are pre-teens, but lacking gender affirming genitalia due to those same hormones. Its a nightmare waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 159April 2, 2017 3:05 AM

Yes, R159, and they will blame LGB because of all those asshole celebrity sellouts and 'LGBT" organizations. I am sure when it all comes crashing down the media and academia and government who are all loudly supporting, now as well, will point the finger that way.

by Anonymousreply 160April 2, 2017 3:09 AM

r153 Article on Drake Bell, we talked about he and Alice here and knew he'd get tons of shit but that he was right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 2, 2017 3:11 AM

Thanks, R161. I looked him up. They bullied him and had to apologize. For speaking the truth.

by Anonymousreply 162April 2, 2017 3:13 AM

[quote]They were even willing to make concessions to accommodate trans women.

This is what has to stop. They are opening themselves up to abusers who want to destroy them.

by Anonymousreply 163April 2, 2017 3:27 AM

[quote]All this has soured me on issues like the success of pressuring North Carolina on the bathroom bill. Normally, I'd be celebrating a victory over Republican overreach, but now I'm wondering if we backed the wrong side here.

The trans side is the wrong side. If LGB is dragged into it, they will be destroyed. Do not support trans causes.

by Anonymousreply 164April 2, 2017 3:32 AM

Don't forget the hijab, burqa and sharia law, R89!

by Anonymousreply 165April 2, 2017 3:42 AM

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories but now I'm half convinced that this trans insanity is being funded by some sort of anti-progress cabal. The trans ideology is so homophobic, misogynistic and so strenuously reinforces old gender stereotypes that it reeks of far right fundamentalism.

by Anonymousreply 166April 2, 2017 3:45 AM

Yes, R166 but it come through the left/liberals - that is why it fools people. That is why it is very dangerous.

I do think there is something powerful behind it.

by Anonymousreply 167April 2, 2017 3:47 AM

r166 Right?! At the very least, it's a way to sterilize "mentally ill" kids who think they are the opposite sex or who may be gay. I laugh at tinhatters all the time but I am really going down the rabbit hole on this.

by Anonymousreply 168April 2, 2017 3:49 AM

There is actually some resistance on the right to some of this trans insanity, though you do read of fundie-types doing the trans thing to their kids.

The ultimate worse would be the liberals/left pushing this so much, to get wide acceptance of this, and then the fundies going along with it, because after all it does wipe out the gay.

by Anonymousreply 169April 2, 2017 3:52 AM

r166 if only it were just the sinister gay one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 2, 2017 3:53 AM

It's pretty clear that there's an agenda behind this. I mean, just a few years ago we didn't even have to deal with this insanity at this level.

It's a globalist plot. One government, one currency, one army, one system of law.

The only impediment of this globalist vision is religion. The EU is the model of this globalist vision. But the problem now, after taking in muslims, is religion. Europe is pretty much secular. Churches are empty everywhere. By bringing muslims in the EU, they're experimenting with Islam coexisting en mass within a non-muslim society. So now it's currently taking shape in Europe. And out of this is the trans agenda. Gays in Iran are already forced to be trans or they are executed. This trans agenda, which is also pushed by the military in the US, is part and parcel of this eventual shift towards a global one government with Islam being the only religion. Gays won't be allowed to exist within that one global society.

by Anonymousreply 171April 2, 2017 3:57 AM

That's exactly what I think it is, R171. And who are the big losers in that scenario? Gay people (gets wiped out) and women (no rights).

by Anonymousreply 172April 2, 2017 4:06 AM

r171 2 years ago I would have laughed at you and thought, "cuckoo, cuckoo!" and it still seems farfetched but not so much...

by Anonymousreply 173April 2, 2017 4:06 AM

It's all at the highest levels of government, universities...and banks!

by Anonymousreply 174April 2, 2017 4:08 AM

It's now the "left" thing to defend sharia law.

I think the plan at R171 is being pushed through the "left" because people don't expect a hard anti-women, anti-gay, and anti-democratic political movement coming from there, but that is where it is coming from. Very sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 175April 2, 2017 4:10 AM

[quote]I think the plan at [R171] is being pushed through the "left" because people don't expect a hard anti-women, anti-gay, and anti-democratic political movement coming from there

Yes, like Justin Trudeau, so-called feminist and friends to the LGBTQwhatever. And yet his government just passed a motion against blasphemy / Islamophobia in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 176April 2, 2017 4:18 AM

Yes, R176. He is pushing it strongly. Did you see his mother's day tweet?

by Anonymousreply 177April 2, 2017 5:10 AM

this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 2, 2017 6:00 AM

yes!

by Anonymousreply 179April 2, 2017 6:03 AM

Everyone should've seen the P coming for this, the "MAP" inevitably tagging behind the T who fight tooth and nail for prepubescent kids to go on puberty blockers. Teen and adult sized people who've never experienced puberty? Whose genitals remain as they were at age 8? No-one but T and P thinks that's anything but grotesque, cruel and horrible for the kids concerned.

It doesn't even help trans kids- They're now saying Jazz Jennings' time on blockers means he can't have genital SRS because he hasn't the amount of penis/scrotal flesh and skin needed to construct a "neo-vagina&vulva.

by Anonymousreply 180April 2, 2017 6:41 AM

That kid is screwed and it has all been national television! How will he feel about it as an adult?

What is "MAP"?

by Anonymousreply 181April 2, 2017 12:08 PM

MAP = minor attracted person

Aka pedophile ... slowly working its way onto the LGBTQ rainbow

by Anonymousreply 182April 2, 2017 12:11 PM

I hope that real lesbians will get a backbone and say no to having Trans activists at their event. The Trans people should be having their own events.

by Anonymousreply 183April 2, 2017 12:25 PM

Supposedly the gay/pride events are all going to be about T or other groups this summer.

by Anonymousreply 184April 2, 2017 12:28 PM

Thanks R182. Those "doctors" are creating a mess.

by Anonymousreply 185April 2, 2017 12:29 PM

R183 , Whenever the lesbians try to stick up for themselves they are met with death threats, rape threats, and get denounced as "bigots" and "transphobic" from the T, the "LGBT" organizations, the liberals/left, and the media. They have been doing this for years.

There are some brave ones that fight back. I want the resistance of this to be bigger. It doesn't help that the "LGBT" and left will attack the lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 186April 2, 2017 12:33 PM

Other "women" threaten to kill or rape the TERFS?

by Anonymousreply 187April 2, 2017 12:38 PM

Liberal feminists will call them bigoted and transphobic and they will not allow views that question the T ideology. They are running the women's movement right now and have been for a while. (Kind of like how T took over the LGBT organizations..)

by Anonymousreply 188April 2, 2017 12:47 PM

Interesting that you use the slur TERF when trying to undermine the point made about violence and threats made against women r187.

Women - real, biological women - face violence at a far higher rate than men. Even when the men are wearing their prettiest barrette and claiming they are being repeatedly murdered completely to death every time they use a men's room. Women are subjugated and silenced by rape, violence and murder. That has been ongoing for millennia.

by Anonymousreply 189April 2, 2017 1:15 PM

"Suffragette" was a slur, too.

by Anonymousreply 190April 2, 2017 1:22 PM

We can't expect lesbians to do it alone. Gays and lesbians are going to have to separate from the LGBT community and start our own movement. And we're going to have to find common cause with straight women -- even conservative and religious straight women, like Miriam Ben-Shalom is doing.

Transgenderism is an existential threat to gays and lesbians. We can't assume that people will eventually see the light. Our identity is being erased. Our history is being rewritten. Our community and organizations have been overtaken. Our children are being indoctrinated and mutilated.

Meanwhile, in the real world, women are being subjugated, raped and murdered -- just because they are women. Gays are being discriminated against, arrested and murdered -- just for being gay. We literally don't the time or energy or money or political capital to waste catering to a bunch of straight fetishists.

by Anonymousreply 191April 2, 2017 1:54 PM

I completely agree, R191.

by Anonymousreply 192April 2, 2017 1:57 PM

R191 is right. As a lesbian, I agree Lesbians cannot do this in their own - we need help.

by Anonymousreply 193April 2, 2017 2:03 PM

Gay man here who wants to help. Tell me what to do.

by Anonymousreply 194April 2, 2017 2:18 PM

Trans people are dangerous. Somebody has to stand up to these psychopaths. They would burn down the world if it meant they'd be the last ones left standing.

by Anonymousreply 195April 2, 2017 2:21 PM

The relentless attack on language is unmistakable and T are driving it.

Was it "Brave New World" where everyone were promiscuous sterile drones and "Mother" was an obscenity?

It's all moving really fast, esp the Sh@ri@ creep. Subways in UK just got rid f ham and bacon and now use halal meat.

by Anonymousreply 196April 2, 2017 2:33 PM

We have to organize. It is the most intelligent of lesbians and gay men, and feminists that can see through this - and can see what it means for society and the future. Also in the fight could be health people being censored and women in sport.

It has to be known that L&G are not for this.

by Anonymousreply 197April 2, 2017 2:51 PM

Link did not post at R196.

Universities are the new indoctrination centers re language?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 2, 2017 2:53 PM

"Transgender Dignity in Islam"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 2, 2017 3:09 PM

One take on the warp speed of all of this...

It really feels like "The Emperor's New Clothes" - but with legal and violent penalties for acknowledging the truth.

A lot of the public thinks rights for gays and lesbians are in a great place, but are the interests the same T? Is T being used as a Trojan Horse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 2, 2017 3:25 PM

Someone upthread mentioned the "Women in the World Conference" in NY

I looked at their site and this is one of the events:

WHEN LENA MET SARAH... Performer Sarah Jones adopts a series of personas to interview Lena Dunham about misogyny, creativity and purpose in the age of intersectional feminism.

And of course there is trans stuff and Linda Sarsour

by Anonymousreply 201April 2, 2017 3:26 PM

We, Gay and Lesbian people, we need to let everyone know that the LGBT(Q) establishment is *not* representing its rank and file members when it supports and advocates the transing of kids under 18, that it doesn't represent us when it promotes that females can be 'gay men' or males can be 'lesbians, and we need the mainstream to understand that the LGBT organisations have mostly turned against lesbian women and gay men for being homosexual.

I'm sick of the betrayal of orgs like stonewalluk, using us to promote T, while refusing to defend us from the homophobia from T. But more than that, I want us to distance ourselves as much as possible from, and speak loudly against the T's gay eugenics, medical experimentation on kids. We're going to have to start again, a grassroots movement.

by Anonymousreply 202April 2, 2017 3:33 PM

Yes, R202. It will be good, and feel good to have nothing to do with all of that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 203April 2, 2017 3:58 PM

Will that be allowed to happen, R202? I'm not at all certain.

by Anonymousreply 204April 2, 2017 5:12 PM

We have to make it happen, R204. Why are they ALLOWED to do the shit they are doing to children? Why were they ALLOWED to destroy gay and women's organizations?

by Anonymousreply 205April 2, 2017 5:18 PM

I feel so sorry for Jazz. I think the DL is right, doctors deserve a lot of the blame. That doctor talking to jazz should say right upfront: You will never have a vagina, you will have the illusion of one after you're castrated, and this will require painful, time-consuming dilation so the wound doesn't shut.

by Anonymousreply 206April 2, 2017 5:19 PM

Appeasing bullies whilst deleting comments of women, lesbians and gay men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 2, 2017 5:23 PM

Yeah, they are making him a "tv star" now - but what will his adult social world be like?

by Anonymousreply 208April 2, 2017 5:23 PM

I can't see that R207. I am not on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 209April 2, 2017 5:24 PM

I'm on Facebook and I can't see it either.

Jazz has square manly shoulders. It seems that no amount of blockers can prevent that.

by Anonymousreply 210April 2, 2017 5:26 PM

Because T and Islam serve the interests of the elites, R205. Organized resistance to that is a threat.

Not sure Jazz has a great social network as a child either...

by Anonymousreply 211April 2, 2017 5:26 PM

The whole tranny thing really pisses me off. Especially Bruce Jenner. Until he gets a tunnel dug, he's nothing but a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 212April 2, 2017 5:29 PM

Yes Jazz is starting to look more masculine. Its sad he is at war with his own body. He could be a very attractive androgynous gay guy. Clearly has a warm and giving personality but now seems torn about the trans path.

I suspect flooding a male organism with estrogen also causes all kinds of mood swings.

by Anonymousreply 213April 2, 2017 5:34 PM

Gay men are more aligned with Transgender men than lesbians. After all, they are both biological men. I don't trust anything with a penis. They will hurt us when given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 214April 2, 2017 5:34 PM

r214 a transgender man is a bio woman.

by Anonymousreply 215April 2, 2017 5:38 PM

A mtf is what I mean to say. I'm not good with the terminology.

by Anonymousreply 216April 2, 2017 5:40 PM

[quote]We can't expect lesbians to do it alone. Gays and lesbians are going to have to separate from the LGBT community and start our own movement. And we're going to have to find common cause with straight women

I had the same idea but thought it was too outrageous to gain traction. Maybe not.

Mister Sister could be gays and all (real) women.

by Anonymousreply 217April 2, 2017 5:44 PM

Oh please, R214. It's not the gay men beating, raping, murdering, subjugating and enslaving women.

Your pussy is safe. No gay man wants anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 218April 2, 2017 5:48 PM

The problem is that the mainstream media and viewing public conflates T with LGB.

They don't see the T movement as ideologically regressive and strictly adhering to gender role stereotypes, which it clearly is.

by Anonymousreply 219April 2, 2017 5:51 PM

Straight woman here, long time Terf. The very first thing to do to get straight women on side of sanity is to hammer home that today's trannies are straight men that have zero intention of taking hormones or losing their dicks. I don't know how to do this though, transactivists are publicly wearing the face of children and gay men. Straight women want to protect the one and aren't threatened by the other.

I suspect we are going to have to let the trannies push to far, too fast. I think that the sports/Olympics issue is going to be the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 220April 2, 2017 5:53 PM

Yeah, there has been a lot of brainwashing. Well, time to undo it.

by Anonymousreply 221April 2, 2017 5:53 PM

Gay men are rapists too, just like straight men. Their targets are men and boys though. This is not about my "pussy", idiot. Men thinking everything must be about sex doesn't surprise me though.

by Anonymousreply 222April 2, 2017 5:57 PM

Why would Trans want to go to one of those Lez fishfests of retired PE teachers?

by Anonymousreply 223April 2, 2017 6:15 PM

Most MTF trans are attracted to women, r223. Case in point: bruce/caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 224April 2, 2017 6:17 PM

Because they are asshole bullies and exhibitionists who don't have a life, R223.

by Anonymousreply 225April 2, 2017 6:17 PM

R224 you are spreading a falsehood in many posts. Please provide statistics from credible sources/research.

by Anonymousreply 226April 2, 2017 6:20 PM

Where hell did most of the comments on this thread go?

by Anonymousreply 227April 2, 2017 6:26 PM

"T" stands for terrorist

by Anonymousreply 228April 2, 2017 6:27 PM

What 'falsehood' r226?

Read the responses on this metafilter post.

Male autogynephilia is legit, documented, and these men are now seeking to be acknowledged as 'real' women because they call themselves women.

Anyone who points out the studies of this phenom gets shouted down and ridiculed for 'transphobia'. It's Orwellian.

There is a difference between the poor kids like Jazz Jennings, who know from an early age they feel trapped in the wrong body (the true gender dysphorics) vs the boys who hit puberty and get a sexual thrill (erection, ejaculation) from identifying as a female, at the same time being sexually attracted to females.

The failure to distinguish between the two groups puts bio women at risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 2, 2017 6:32 PM

[quote] The problem is that the mainstream media and viewing public conflates T with LGB.

That extends into the LGB community. It's not just activists, but but plenty of regular members of the community who have never given the issue any amount of thought. The various bathroom bill controversies left people with the impression that the LGBT community was under attack from the right-wing Rethugs, and many responded reflexively to oppose any such restrictions. If you try to have an in-depth, nuanced conversation about any concerns or apprehensions, you are immediately shut down as a regressive bigot.

IT has been decided that we MUST support the T on everything they demand, and if you won't or don't you will be shut down and shut out. The most strident and vocal realize they have the lefties, progressives, and the LGB orgs exactly where they want them: everybody has to dance to the tune they call.

Someone upthread mentioned that this summer the Pride events are going to be all T. In all likelihood, that is true. LG and B are going to be pushed aside in a mad rush for the social justice cause of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 230April 2, 2017 6:34 PM

You likely blocked a poster, R227.

Will clicking WW for OP help prevent deletion of this thread? Anything else we can do?

With the blatant coopting of Pride Festivals this year, I fear resistance may be futile.

Destruction from within is a very effective tactic.

by Anonymousreply 231April 2, 2017 6:36 PM

Here's another reason we should start our own organization. Any time legislation is pushed to punish the alphabet soup or take away our rights, we can lobby for our own compromise bill for just us that leaves the rest of them out.

by Anonymousreply 232April 2, 2017 6:44 PM

Dumb question,why are lesbians impacted by trangenders more then other people?

by Anonymousreply 233April 2, 2017 6:45 PM

Because lesbians are being pressured into sex with penised persons, r233. When only men had penises it was fine to be a lesbian, but in the new regime, women can have penises, so lesbians who won't consent to sex with penised women are called transphobic. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 234April 2, 2017 6:53 PM

Because MtFs are socialized as males and are more pushy. Women, both lesbian and straight, bear the brunt.

by Anonymousreply 235April 2, 2017 6:53 PM

Some info here relevant to the situation with Jazz and the other kids.

He could still get bottom surgery, they use skin grafts, lots of scarring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 2, 2017 6:54 PM

[quote] Why would Trans want to go to one of those Lez fishfests of retired PE teachers?

Perhaps a look at your shriveled limp dick turned them straight?

by Anonymousreply 237April 2, 2017 6:57 PM

Are you familiar with the "Cotton Ceiling" R233?

What was PP thinking? Way to have the backs of women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 2, 2017 6:59 PM

They're not socialized as males. They ARE males. And many are gay. Gay men refuse to acknowledge this, but it's true. Bruce/Caitlyn is a closeted gay male.

by Anonymousreply 239April 2, 2017 7:00 PM

I think bruce/caitlyn is clearly an autogynephile. Married several times, sired several offspring, that does not sound like a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 240April 2, 2017 7:04 PM

Many gay men have married and sired children. It means nothing. Bruce/Caitlyn has said he is open to dating males. I'm sorry you don't like to hear this, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 241April 2, 2017 7:11 PM

Maybe PP thought they could make $$$ when a lesbian got knocked up by a ladystick?

Corrective rape is a MRA concept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 2, 2017 7:16 PM

Poor Jazz. I can't imagine any boy his age having the tiny size of his penis shared on national television. Also in that video clip, his father asks how any parent could put his kid on the front line ... cut to ... Jazz being led into the studio to go head-to-head with the conservative TV host. LOL!

As for activists shutting down lesbian events, that's what bullies do. They also prey upon the weak. You will never see them taking on neo-Nazis or thugs. They use violence and threats of violence toward the most marginalized of women. The leader of this Portland event is a older Quaker woman and they're out for her blood. Bullying her on Facebook from the comfort of their keyboards.

Professional gay and lesbian advocates are also terrified. The scorched-earth approach that trannies use is effective. If a gay advocate speaks out in favor of dropping the T, they will be doxxed, stalked and harassed on every social media platform, damaged professionally (and if they work at a university or gay organization, they will be blackballed.) Right now, standing up to the T would be career suicide. A few brave souls will have to try. Being on the frontline is a dangerous place, and like Michfest, you can't count on your allies to have your back.

by Anonymousreply 243April 2, 2017 7:17 PM

I know what the person who compared it to the ritual satanic abuse scare in the 1980s means - the hysteria. But this trans stuff is being accepted and promoted at a much higher level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 2, 2017 7:20 PM

"Bruce/Caitlyn has said he is open to dating males."

Yeah, he said he kinda liked the idea because it would make feel like pwetty, pwetty pwincess to have a straight man open doors for him and send him roses, r241. But then he went on to make it clear that the sex part would be a problem for him. That's not "being gay."

by Anonymousreply 245April 2, 2017 7:20 PM

'Cotton ceiling' is an interesting phrase. Reducing biological women to their panties while at the same time echoing back to the glass ceiling. It's like the difference between misogyny and 'transmisogyny'. Autogynephiles are sick little kittens.

by Anonymousreply 246April 2, 2017 7:22 PM

Seems like lesbian erasure is complete. Gay men, you may be next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 2, 2017 7:23 PM

[quote]Funny how feminists and lesbians had no problem decrying white male patriarchy. Yet when men put on dresses they turn into scared rabbits facing a snake, so to speak. Maybe one of our feminist or lesbian readers can explain this?

They have basically kicked out any genuine feminists out of women's organization, academia etc - it's very rare to find a real one. There was a backlash against feminism in the 80s and it is still going on - trans is part of it. Nothing shows the patriarchy like a man in a dress as the head of women's studies and shutting up the women etc

The real feminists are on the outside, fighting this.

by Anonymousreply 248April 2, 2017 7:24 PM

Haha, whatever you want to tell yourself, r245. Straight males don't want to be treated like "ladies". Bruce/Caitlyn is a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 249April 2, 2017 7:24 PM

I think there are some men who get a sexual thrill out of dressing in women's clothing, but I think the majority are gay men with who have gone through all kinds of mental contortions to convince themselves they're in no way gay. Because that's worse than being a man in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 250April 2, 2017 7:33 PM

Bruce/Caitlyn has no interest in men, sexually. He wanted to stay married to Kris after he came out. A lot of autogynephiles do stay married to their wives (e.g. Marci Bowers, Jennifer Boylan). There is no indication Caitlyn is a gay male. Caitlyn likes pussy and what gets him really turned on is the thought of himself as a woman, and being treated as a woman.

Good for Caitlyn. But Caitlyn is not, and will never be, a female.

by Anonymousreply 251April 2, 2017 7:35 PM

[quote]why are lesbians impacted by trangenders more then other people?

Because the trans ideology is anti-gay and anti-women. Lesbians are women and gay (lesbian).

by Anonymousreply 252April 2, 2017 7:37 PM

AG is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 2, 2017 7:37 PM

Whether "Caitlyn" is a straight man with a fetish, or a deep in the closet gay man doesn't really matter, but neither of these types should have anything to do with "LGB" groups - they are the ideological opposite (both scenarios). Plus, he is stupid. But that is what is out there in the media, representing "LGBT."

by Anonymousreply 254April 2, 2017 7:48 PM

R249, read R253.

by Anonymousreply 255April 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Bruce/Caitlyn has expressed interest in dating men and there are gay men who stay married to women. There are no straight men who want to be treated like a 'lady". Bruce/Caitlyn is gay. My close friend has a father who is mtf. He wanted to stay married to his wife but she dumped him. Now he is out there trying to find a man who is into dating trannies.

by Anonymousreply 256April 2, 2017 7:51 PM

R237 and the rest of these self/trans fur traders and their queenie allies cannot provide data, research, and statistics from reliable sources to substantiate their claims. Can you cite a scientific journal from a refereed publication? You can't. Instead of perpetuating discrimination, pursue some higher education. If you are not trans, but experts on them, then back up your nasty hate with research.

Gays, these are organization trolls. Trans are minor in numbers. They are after you with deception. Volumes of posts in multiple threads are not the truth.

by Anonymousreply 257April 2, 2017 7:51 PM

They’re coming for you too now, gay men:

“Moreover, it’s totally acceptable and very common for trans men to either know we were born with a penis that simply doesn’t fit society’s definitions (for instance, the body part society commonly referred to as a ‘clitoris’)…”

See, it’s not a clitoris unless its owner WANTS it to be a clitoris.

“Many men have words or nicknames for their hard parts, like ‘dicklit,’ ‘click,’ or ‘dick,’ as well as names for their soft parts, like ‘bonus hole,’ ‘mangina,’ or ‘man cave.’”

Suck click and fuck bonus holes or be branded a transphobic bigot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 2, 2017 7:52 PM

I dont think someone 'deep in the closet' would put himself out there front and center the way Caitlyn has. Deeply closeted types tend to stick to traditionally male occupations and act overly butch in order to quell any suspicions of gayness. Caitlyn has done the opposite and come out as transgender.

r258, read r253. Now i know why Alice Drager was targeted and pilloried.

by Anonymousreply 259April 2, 2017 7:52 PM

Yeah, true as clockwork we have trolls like R241 trying to cause friction between lesbians and gay men.

The Trannies who are threatening women's spaces and safety are not gay men. Gay men, even if they are brainwashed or forced into being Trans, DO NOT GO AFTER WOMEN. They want dick. They are gay men.

Gays and lesbians and most straight women understand this. Give it up, troll.

by Anonymousreply 260April 2, 2017 7:56 PM

[quote Deeply closeted types tend to stick to traditionally male occupations and act overly butch in order to quell any suspicions of gayness.

Caitlyn/Bruce was a decorated olympic athlete. He also sired several children. He did his best to appear as a straight male, but it didn't work. Rather than admitting he's gay, he's now a woman. If that's not self hating, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 261April 2, 2017 7:57 PM

I see OP's post has been crossed out. It is these people, on a gay site trying to censor an important discussion of gay issues - the most important one right now - the basic wiping out of gay men and lesbians that we will have to fight.

by Anonymousreply 262April 2, 2017 7:57 PM

Sexual orientation as a concept is being erased - lesbians and gays through bullying and straights by "pan" and "trans" propaganda. God help us all in 10 years.

Legal penalties for mis-gendering are scary.

by Anonymousreply 263April 2, 2017 7:58 PM

It's like the Islam blasphemy laws, R263

by Anonymousreply 264April 2, 2017 7:59 PM

How, R262? Workshops are cancelled and threads are deleted, where can communication and organizing take place?

Does clicking WW for OP help? Could people try it?

by Anonymousreply 265April 2, 2017 8:01 PM

Funny coincidence, cough, how left embraces both, eh, R265? Thanks, Trudeau. Your wife and mother will likely be shielded from Sharia.

by Anonymousreply 266April 2, 2017 8:04 PM

So now I'm a troll. GAY men who are dressing up as women and becoming women are trying to erase straight biological women. Straight men who are dressing up as women and becoming women are trying to erase lesbians. Please don't pretend you are trying to protect women when your allies are straight men. The culprit here is MEN. Period.

by Anonymousreply 267April 2, 2017 8:05 PM

When I clicked WW for OP the gray and cross out disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 268April 2, 2017 8:05 PM

Yeah, and both are anti-gay and anti-women

by Anonymousreply 269April 2, 2017 8:06 PM

Gay men who become trans are trying to wipe out the gay in themselves (and the society that approves of this also wants to wipe out the gay). Straight men who become trans want to prey on women and silence them.

by Anonymousreply 270April 2, 2017 8:09 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 2, 2017 8:10 PM

[quote]Workshops are cancelled and threads are deleted, where can communication and organizing take place?

We are going to have to think creatively. Maybe go back to snail mail.

by Anonymousreply 272April 2, 2017 8:10 PM

I always thought it was the lesbians who inflicted the tranny rights crap on us.

by Anonymousreply 273April 2, 2017 8:12 PM

Because straight men, even in dresses, go where there are women. Lesbians don't want dick, but the MtTs invite themselves anyway.

Though I'm not a mental health professional, R229, I'm not convinced there are any 'real gender dysphorics'. They are just confused and fucked in the head. And really, without causing feelings of shame, that should be addressed. Many people routinely get plastic surgery, or change their bodies in all kinds of ways without couching their justifications in absurd 'feelings' nonsense. How do you really identify as a man or a woman without comparison to one or the other. How would they know that what they feel isn't similar to what other men or women do feel? Being effeminate or not really isn't a feeling, never mind what Laverne Cox thinks, it's a set of behaviors.

Notions about right and wrong bodies is how people end up with self-inflicted inferiority complexes. Jazz Jennings, bless his heart, did that to himself, and is as culpable as his parents are. Expecting a child to make such long-term decisions about life and living does them a disservice. If nothing else, at least that much is clear to me at 26.

by Anonymousreply 274April 2, 2017 8:13 PM

[quote]I always thought it was the lesbians who inflicted the tranny rights crap on us.

Are you joking? There were actual feminists back then who did not want this.

by Anonymousreply 275April 2, 2017 8:14 PM

I was trying to figure out how the T got there. It was definitely the 90s. I was looking up old news articles and the first I saw of it was in a labour organization. I know there was also "Queer Theory" at the time, a and maybe the AIDS era had something to do with it? Or maybe being distracted by the AIDS crisis was how it got in there?

by Anonymousreply 276April 2, 2017 8:16 PM

Notice how Riley always wears his trademark eyeliner in his videos, but NEVER in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 2, 2017 8:18 PM

[quote]Though I'm not a mental health professional, [R229], I'm not convinced there are any 'real gender dysphorics'

I was reading an article about this, and it was when they were removing, or thinking of removing homosexuality from the DSM, that they put "gender dysphoria" in....And there it was, a bomb waiting to go off. Certainly causing as much damage as having homosexuality in the DSM, if not more. It makes homosexuality the target still.

I don't think it is real, either. I think the people obsessed with this to an extreme degree are depressives, and anxiety-ridden, narcissistic, OCD - they just use body/stereotypes to hang it on.

by Anonymousreply 278April 2, 2017 8:21 PM

R275, I'm sure that sounded a lot more accusatory thsan I intended. There was a blog called "Pam's House Blend," lesbian/tranny, where I debsated all this shit three or four years ago. Someone explained to be that F-T-M became a trend among "baby dykes," and that this was a big reason why there was so much lesbian support for T rights.

All the gender crap drives me up the fuckin' wall. I have lots of friends out in the country. It'd surprise lots of people, but gay is pretty okay in places you wpuldn't expect. But the tranny shit just baffles people. It's like: "What more do they want?" I find myself telling people that gender differences are just as important to me as anyone else. I think genuinely intersexed people should be treated with compassion, but that I think these "genderqueers," etc., are high school drama club dropouts.

It's such bullshit. Anyway, I apologize for pinning it on lesbians. I don't know who the fuck grafted "T" onto LGB. And frankly, even the B was hard to take because everyone knows that people only care about B when it involves L or G. But "T" is bullshit. Not that intersexuals don't exist, but the idea that people can "identify" as a gender is horseshit and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 279April 2, 2017 8:31 PM

Yes, R262. We need to keep this thread going. It's amazing how quickly rationale dialogue can be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 280April 2, 2017 8:34 PM

r226 r257 Agree with the point that research needs to offered. There are some crude, hateful, and fallacious attacks on trans posted on DL, repeated by a handful of posters. Their obsession is Caitlyn Jenner, the rich gold medal winner.

The Williams Institute at the UCLA Law Center, does transgender research among its studies.

Other sources including Pew Research Center which reported on a major survey in 2013 which is a bit dated now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 2, 2017 8:34 PM

A tiny minority of bitter extremist feminists who claim to speak for all gay men is just as ridiculous as their paranoia about an equally tiny minority of transgender people wiping out gay men.

Go worry about women.

by Anonymousreply 282April 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Look at the trans, trying to divide lesbians and gay men. With lots of hate, too.

Trans = extermination of gays. Look at them targeting children. That is cruel. And that is the next generation.

by Anonymousreply 283April 2, 2017 9:09 PM

"Self identify" R281, that's the problem.

When I was between the age of 13 and 17, about 20% of baby dykes dressed like boys, got butch haircuts, and did whatever they could to hide/downplay their tits. About 5% of gay boys where femme, experimented with make-up (eyeliner, lip gloss, maybe black nail polish for the goth guys.) Today, none of them identify as transgender. The closest to trans is one lesbian "stone butch dyke" who now goes by her unisex middle name, and one guy who tries out for Drag Race (unsuccessfully) every year.

The medical community should remain the gatekeeper to prevent kids who want to experiment with gender from carving themselves up. Gay and lesbian physicians and mental health professionals in particular MUST step up. They are the only ones who can credibly speak out.

by Anonymousreply 284April 2, 2017 9:19 PM

[quote] A tiny minority of bitter extremist feminists who claim to speak for all gay men

No woman is speaking for you because no woman gives a shit about you. You on the other hand, feel the need to speak for women even when we didn't need or ask for it. Mind your own business.

by Anonymousreply 285April 2, 2017 9:21 PM

Yes R284 but that is not happening now. In fact they are bringing in laws so the children only hear about trans.

by Anonymousreply 286April 2, 2017 9:22 PM

What happened to this thread and its 286 replies? Did the trans manage to get it shut down, like they're getting lesbian events shut down?

by Anonymousreply 287April 2, 2017 9:26 PM

The thread is still here

by Anonymousreply 288April 2, 2017 9:32 PM

You are a delusional bigot, r287.

by Anonymousreply 289April 2, 2017 9:33 PM

I don't see how a sexually excited male can, at the same time, identify as "female"?

by Anonymousreply 290April 2, 2017 9:34 PM

I looked up that Williams Institute and it started as a gay and lesbian program with a big donation from a gay man.. and now it is pushing trans , a homophobic ideology. That's so sad and sick. Someone should write a book on all the gay & lesbian organizations that have been hijacked and corrupted.

by Anonymousreply 291April 2, 2017 9:38 PM

Did anyone else WW the OP of this thread? Did the gray and line disappear for you?

by Anonymousreply 292April 2, 2017 9:40 PM

somebody should start a thread about this NYT piece

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 2, 2017 9:41 PM

The cross out came back for me, if people don't WW the OP, they will succeed in getting this thread closed, too.

by Anonymousreply 294April 2, 2017 9:42 PM

To answer your questions:

Can lesbians have one hour to discuss their erasure at a women's festival? NO! Males with penises who want to fuck women have veto power.

Can a gay message board have a thread to discuss the silencing of lesbians and assault on gay rights? Maybe so, maybe not. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 295April 2, 2017 9:49 PM

Why don't the lesbians just restrict it to natural-born wymyn?

by Anonymousreply 296April 2, 2017 9:56 PM

Why can't gay men have things that are just for gay men?

by Anonymousreply 297April 2, 2017 10:02 PM

More propaganda from NYT. The suicide rate after transition is so high, it is tragic how parents have been brainwashed. That goes back to the 80s, if not earlier.

by Anonymousreply 298April 2, 2017 10:05 PM

[quote] Why don't the lesbians just restrict it to natural-born wymyn?

They say ... Transwomen ARE women. Period! Then they attack lesbians for being exclusionary and transphobic.

[quote] Why can't gay men have things that are just for gay men?

We do. Events, circuit parties, sex clubs, etc. The thing is transmen are women and not socialized like transwomen (aka men) to invade, attack, and colonize. Also, gay men are men and wouldn't put up with that shit. The same reason there has never been a transman fighting to be placed in a men's prison.

by Anonymousreply 299April 2, 2017 10:08 PM

I think the NY "WMD" Times is quite evil and relentless in their promotion of trans. Because of their government connections, the heavy NY Times promotion of trans makes me think the government is behind this push.

by Anonymousreply 300April 2, 2017 10:09 PM

Thanks, R293. That does deserve its own thread. Another mother looking for attention through her child, i.e. making it "transgender.". And a brain-dead reporter too sexist and stupid to understand the issues involved. (I looked up the "gender clinic" mentioned in the article. It gets funding from Soros. I didn't recognize the other organizations. Creepily, they are making it a "family" thing. It's so depressing and disgusting).

And the girl wants a cupcake!

by Anonymousreply 301April 2, 2017 10:30 PM

Start in R301... I've tried and get message " you are not permitted to start threads"... although I can reply no problem.

by Anonymousreply 302April 2, 2017 10:50 PM

R299, you're a fucking idiot. Gays have repeatedly whined about women invading their space here and in gay bars. And women have repeatedly forced men out of their spaces. Educate yourself before you speak about things you know nothing about.

by Anonymousreply 303April 2, 2017 10:52 PM

[quote]Especially Bruce Jenner. Until he gets a tunnel dug, he's nothing but a drag queen.

HA!

by Anonymousreply 304April 2, 2017 10:54 PM

R303 women who have tried to force men out of their spaces have been threatened, bullied and hounded - or did you miss the whole lesbian bookshop attack?

by Anonymousreply 305April 2, 2017 10:54 PM

I may have unthinkingly gone to gay clubs when I was younger and didn't know better but I never insisted any of the gay guys fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 306April 2, 2017 10:57 PM

Believe it or not, there are events that exist outside your myopic view of the world, r305. You don'tknow what you're talking about. Straight people don't go to sex clubs and circuit parties because no one wants to see that shit. Don't flatter yourself into thinking anyone would want anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 307April 2, 2017 11:01 PM

[quote]We do. Events, circuit parties, sex clubs, etc. The thing is transmen are women and not socialized like transwomen (aka men) to invade, attack, and colonize. Also, gay men are men and wouldn't put up with that shit. The same reason there has never been a transman fighting to be placed in a men's prison.

Some time ago, I got turned down for the 15 Association, a San Francisco gay male BDSM group, because I told 'em that I wouldn't mess around with any "trans men" or otherwise include 'em in scenes. I assured them that I'd be as polite as I could about it, but that if push came to shove that I wouldn't lie to anyone about my lizard brain not being interested in "trans men."

I'm 100% in favor of any gay or lesbian group of any kind not including trannies if they don't want to. I think it's really sad about the 15 Association, by the way. Gay male BDSM ain't for everyone, but those who like it are into other males, not fake males. God only knows what 15 Association events have become. I got trapped by this policy just as it was being introduced. I wasn't politically correct, so I have my fun somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 308April 2, 2017 11:05 PM

R305 didn't get to prove his virility like a real man does so now he's going to defend a group of people who didn't ask for his help and don't want it. But out.

by Anonymousreply 309April 2, 2017 11:05 PM

I started the thread, R302.

by Anonymousreply 310April 2, 2017 11:21 PM

I think gay men should have their own spaces, and lesbians/women should have their own spaces. (It used to be like that!)

And I think it would be good for lesbians and gay men to get together to fight the trans push.

by Anonymousreply 311April 2, 2017 11:22 PM

Here is the link, R302

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 2, 2017 11:25 PM

[quote]Gays have repeatedly whined about women invading their space here and in gay bars.

My guess is you're referring to the "bachelorette parties" that visit gay bars and drunk straight girls who go after the male strippers. Yes, they are annoying, but you can't list any gay male venue, party, or conference that straight women, lesbians, or "trans men" have shut down.

Also, I've never heard of violence, or threats of violence coming from females toward gay males who deny them sex or access to gay-male-only spaces. MtF trannies have a documented history of harassing, cyber-stalking, making death threats, and even murdering lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 313April 2, 2017 11:26 PM

Having trouble dilating r309? Try some axle grease. Also useful for the fire you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 314April 2, 2017 11:27 PM

Thank you R312

by Anonymousreply 315April 2, 2017 11:28 PM

Keep showing your stupidity and ignorance, r314. You're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 316April 2, 2017 11:35 PM

"Gays have repeatedly whined about women invading their space here and in gay bars."

Yes, but there's a difference between a non-private online forum or a bar that's open to the public and, let's say, a gay cruise or a gay party in P-Town. Can you even imagine straight women violently crashing the last two events? Tracking their organizers down and harassing them online? Attempting to get participants fired from their jobs? It just wouldn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 317April 2, 2017 11:40 PM

There have never been threats of violence against gay men? That's hilarious. Now I'm convinced that DLERS are all basement dwellers. Trans are a minority. Gay hating fundamentalists outweigh them by far and that's from all religions. Worry about that.

by Anonymousreply 318April 2, 2017 11:41 PM

[quote] There have never been threats of violence against gay men? That's hilarious.

Do hormones effect reading comprehension?

Here the question one more time?

[quote] Also, I've never heard of violence, or threats of violence coming from females toward gay males who deny them sex or access to gay-male-only spaces. MtF trannies have a documented history of harassing, cyber-stalking, making death threats, and even murdering lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 319April 2, 2017 11:47 PM

Plenty of women (gay and straight) have helped push homophobic and anti-male policies, r317. No women would do what you're suggesting because women are not interested in gay male sex, not because they respect men's rights.

by Anonymousreply 320April 2, 2017 11:48 PM

I WWed the OP as suggested. The OP suddenly became greyed out on this thread, they are trying to delete it as they have so many others that question their position. The reason for this is quite simple, none of their arguments can stand in the face of common sense. Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 2, 2017 11:58 PM

Awww, poor widdle r316 is angry that we're not buying his lies. It must be tough when you're a man with all the socialization and privilege that entails but you're pretending to be a woman and you just can't quite grasp that real women have rights and real women don't believe that you're a woman and real women are being harassed for not believing other men like you.

by Anonymousreply 322April 3, 2017 12:02 AM

Trannies and breeders ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 323April 3, 2017 12:14 AM

Drop the "L" and the "T". Gay men don't need the lying and hate shit.

They are right wing groups tied to fundamentalists, trolls from Russia, radical fem-lez reactionaries, and Alt-Right and Brietbart types playing one against the other. Throw in a spinster and a frau.

It's the clever way to entrap gay men, the real Pence, Cruz, and Huckabee driven target. Don't fall for it. Don't join any segment trying to deny others' rights.

Let the Ls and Ts have their pissing contest on where to piss. Tran up +1.

by Anonymousreply 324April 3, 2017 12:20 AM

Sorry R324, G and L have been working together for decades and plan to stay that way.

Gay men and lesbians can talk shit about each other because that's what brothers and sisters do.

Trans have a separate agenda that doesn't include homosexuals. You can list all of the right-wing boogeymen you want. We can fight them AND resist trans bullies at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 325April 3, 2017 12:32 AM

Let's w&w the op please. Everyone please click.

The thread is lined out and I don't want this thread shut down. It's not fair that we can't have a discussion on a GAY site without the trans activists trying to silence our voices.

by Anonymousreply 326April 3, 2017 12:45 AM

R324 do fuck off. The L's have fought for YOUR damn rights for years! Now isn't the time to throw them under the bus, you ungrateful asshole.

by Anonymousreply 327April 3, 2017 12:48 AM

R309 *has* to be R24 on the latest "I transed my kid for attention" thread. I think her vageen needs a swab out before dilation.

by Anonymousreply 328April 3, 2017 12:53 AM

R324 is trying the old tranny trick of divide and conquer. L and G belong together, T is an insidious invader.

by Anonymousreply 329April 3, 2017 12:54 AM

This is a powerful essay. Believing in Tinkerbell does not mean that you can become the opposite sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 3, 2017 12:56 AM

It is always a good discussion , full of observation and ideas, and then the angry T comes on and tries to rip everyone apart.

by Anonymousreply 331April 3, 2017 12:58 AM

That's a great piece r330. Thoroughly well written, thoughtful insight.

by Anonymousreply 332April 3, 2017 1:02 AM

Indeed R331. No hill too small to die on for these fuckwads.

by Anonymousreply 333April 3, 2017 1:04 AM

Kick them ALL in the balls!

by Anonymousreply 334April 3, 2017 1:21 AM

The NYT piece reads like a parody. The mother spends her time virtual signaling and being a fag hag performance artist, rather than with her struggling young child. She considers herself a gay activist but outs a young child without any thought but her own desire for attention. But for narcissism the letter could 've been delivered privately. That another child had to point out the risks of her impulsivity is quite telling, and sad.

In 2017, "LGBT" activists consist of people like this and Jenner, no wonder we are in trouble. Of course, comments were disabled on article.

by Anonymousreply 335April 3, 2017 1:22 AM

"virtue" signaling

by Anonymousreply 336April 3, 2017 1:26 AM

r329, bingo. Won't work, we see the emperor has no clothes.

by Anonymousreply 337April 3, 2017 1:54 AM

Just to be safe I have WW'ed just about everything on this thread. I really like that 4th Wave Now page, tons of good reads. Here is a woman who de-transitioned talking about the cult of trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 3, 2017 2:13 AM

So does a WW cancel out a FF?

by Anonymousreply 339April 3, 2017 2:17 AM

I think sometimes, R339. It is still crossed out for me. I can't W&W the OP post because I already have.

by Anonymousreply 340April 3, 2017 2:19 AM

[quote] [R329], bingo. Won't work, we see the emperor has no clothes.

WRONG! It's another gay man who wants to see all women dead.

by Anonymousreply 341April 3, 2017 2:27 AM

There's a T that always comes on and says he is a gay man. Anyways, whoever he is , T or supporter of T has to involve death threats, I guess. Like those who always have to do when they have an ideology which cannot be defended.

by Anonymousreply 342April 3, 2017 2:32 AM

I'm conflicted on this issue. I've known transsexuals for over 30 years. Thinking back 30 years ago their plight was horrific. They were discriminated at every turn. I once ran into a trans woman I knew at a supermarket and watched as people turned around, not wanting to be close to her. They have experienced discrimination as gay and lesbians have. That being said, as a lesbian I have no desire to be with a trans woman. My support for trans people is changing. I will support their rights, but don't trample on mine. Not wanting to be with a biological male is not discriminatory. I want to be with a woman, with all her curves and softness that a MTF can provide. I will be a great friend and advocate, but I will not be your sexual partner.

by Anonymousreply 343April 3, 2017 3:35 AM

*can't provide

by Anonymousreply 344April 3, 2017 3:37 AM

R194, I have donated money to the Vancouver Women's Library and Feminist Current, a website that has great analysis of the transgendered movement. I've also donated personal care items to a local woman's shelter. If there was a foundation/centre for gender non-conforming children and their parents I would donate to that, but I'm not sure if such a thing exists.

by Anonymousreply 345April 3, 2017 3:42 AM

r345 You're trolling us, you think you're clever but I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 346April 3, 2017 3:44 AM

Which brave kid will sue first?

by Anonymousreply 347April 3, 2017 10:36 AM

Transactivists have also pressured Australia's national broadcaster into pulling BBC documentary "Transgender Kids; Who Knows Best?" from their schedule, just a few hours before it was due to show on ABC2. Australians aren't allowed to ask questions either. Oh, they replaced it with "Louis Theroux: Transgender Kids", featuring lots of "dancing + pink = girl", "affirming" and none of that disobedient investigative objectivity.

by Anonymousreply 348April 3, 2017 11:21 AM

That is disturbing, R348. That it cannot be discussed is outrageous and maddening. The push for this is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 349April 3, 2017 11:30 AM

Trans bullied their way into LLL, comfort of women be damned, and even into leadership posts. Guess those nursing women are all "chest feeders" now. Body dysmorphia isn't a barrier to bullies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 3, 2017 11:41 AM

It's like they specifically target the MOST female organizations to invade.

by Anonymousreply 351April 3, 2017 11:45 AM

Funny how none of them want to become nuns isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 352April 3, 2017 11:47 AM

Nuns, no, but a burqa might get some more attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353April 3, 2017 11:55 AM

What they don't want to become is an ordinary woman in an ordinary job

by Anonymousreply 354April 3, 2017 11:56 AM

I have never heard of them challenging Islam or Sharia. It is the rest of the world that is to submit to those 2 groups it appears.

Handmaidens of the globalists...

by Anonymousreply 355April 3, 2017 12:17 PM

The show being pulled right before air time is reminiscent of this, in US. Some things are not to be known, discussed, criticized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 3, 2017 12:21 PM

Funny how they were able to keep it quiet, so that no-one had a chance to counter the trans demands for censorship. Until this evening, I'd been looking forward to seeing a balanced doco, and I'd been under the happy delusion that at least Australian trans groups weren't as authoritarian as some of those elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 357April 3, 2017 1:03 PM

"Funny how none of them want to become nuns isn't it?"

Or maids, or daycare workers, or garment workers, or crop pickers... If it's not pretty and fun and you can't giggle in the bathroom with the other girls, then it's for lowly uterus bearers.

by Anonymousreply 358April 3, 2017 1:10 PM

r148, check the Gender Trender wordpress blog....

Lesbians were attacked first by the Ts long ago...that's why MichFest is no more.

The rad fems (both str8 & lesbian) were dismissed, ridiculed & betrayed by their own leaders, including the National Center of Lesbian Rights, and the Indigo Girls. If it weren't for rad fem lesbians, the Indigo Girls would never have been successful. Trannies didn't buy their records or concert tickets or memorabilia.

I took a women's studies class in college in...1992. And the prof made it clear that men who impersonate women base their impersonation on classic, sexist stereotypes. She was very clear about that, and I remember it resonating with me.

Personally, I don't know what happened. I graduated in 1993 and moved to SF where everyone was into "sex positive" bullshit....and BDSM. The city was very dark & predatory.

All i can guess is that feminists like my professor got silenced & pushed out. It's too bad, because she opened my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 359April 3, 2017 1:18 PM

Yes, R292, but it is still greyed out for me.

by Anonymousreply 360April 3, 2017 1:43 PM

R359, I know about the GenderTrender blog - it's great. She is great in her research, documentation and analysis. And she has gotten abused by T for years for it. I knew about Mitchfest, too. I think, initially T was attacking lesbians like Mitchfest and GenderTrender and other bloggers and it was kind of underground. Now it seems more open and mainstream.

Like you, I have watched the changes over time - I remember the changes (corruption) of the women's movement. Things were ridiculed, and then you weren't allowed to discuss things. I remember it even in personal conversations. Then, Women's Studies, weak as they had become (and unfeminist as they had become) had become "Gender Studies." The same thing is happening now (has been for a while) with the gay movement. It has been taken over and become anti-gay. I saw all of this happen in my lifetime - just as each movement was beginning to get somewhere - it got hijacked. I have no one to talk about it because I have moved around, friends have moved etc. and the general population doesn't seem to know what is going on or care. I wonder what my old friends think - are they brainwashed, too? (They opened a new 'women's bookstore' where I just moved to, to great fanfare in the media...and it is all "trans" and "intersectional". I want to go there to see if I can find one genuine feminist book).

by Anonymousreply 361April 3, 2017 2:24 PM

r166, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin wasn't behind it...seriously.

Not because he's "pro-T", but because:

1. He wanted to demonstrate his new propaganda weapon. He could basically say, "I have enough power to convince people to believe something so ridiculously stupid such as men are women & vice versa. Even President Obama will follow along."

2. Putin is the richest man in the world....$85B will buy him anything he wants...including producing hypnotic sissy porn.

3. Putin is basically a modern-day Hitler....white nationalism, far-right extremism....the Ts are homophobic & misogynist just like him. Putin's goals are accomplished through T ideology: sterilizing gay children, gatekeeping & assaulting women, etc. (In Russia, they had an ad campaign that DV proves that a man loves his wife.)

4. Just like OBL used our planes as weapons against us, Putin is using our political & economic systems against us. He photoshopped our presidential election to convince us that Trump won more votes, and was entitled to the presidency. But it was just smoke & mirrors...just like "sex change surgeries."

5. The online army of trolls favor the Ts & Trump....they're *everywhere* and VERY aggressive.

6. Everybody thinks the world has gone mad...we voted for Trump, men are women, etc. That's just Putin creating chaos & alienation...& flexing his power.

by Anonymousreply 362April 3, 2017 2:25 PM

This was a great thread until R362

by Anonymousreply 363April 3, 2017 2:29 PM

Dear R362

George Soros actually gives millions to the Trans agenda

The US military industrial complex produces more trannies than any other institution in the world.

Your post is embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 364April 3, 2017 2:32 PM

r190, that's what I was taught growing up...that the correct term is "suffragist."

by Anonymousreply 365April 3, 2017 2:35 PM

The video at R321 is why the T movement doesn't use trans adults to speak for their cause. That trans person comes off as mentally ill.

But having 16-year old Jazz Jennings debate Tami Lahren is also very strange. Can you imagine if marriage equality advocates used kids and teens as their public face?

And what kind of parents talk about their depressed teen needing to see a therapist while also publicly airing doctor visits and encounters with hostile adults like Lahren? The first thing a competent therapist would say is to pull the plug on the show.

Do these parents work? Or do they live off Jazz?

by Anonymousreply 366April 3, 2017 2:42 PM

Yeah, I do not think Putin is secretly supporting globalism and Islam...or T... There is lots of proof that globalists are supporting it though.

by Anonymousreply 367April 3, 2017 2:43 PM

R366, and that is probably one of their better adult trans speakers!

It really is amazing propaganda (and evil) how they got cute (not-trans) kids to be their representatives.

by Anonymousreply 368April 3, 2017 2:57 PM

I wonder how much longer Jazz will be in demand as a T representative. During the first season of the show, Jazz had a very positive outlook and the situation depicted looked almost normal.

But now Jazz is depressed and looks increasingly masculine. The circle of girlfriends from the first season seems to have disappeared.

Jazz is turning into the type of T adult that the T movement likes to keep out of sight.

Plus, the Ts said that giving 11-year old hormones was not an irreversible step and would help a child "pass" better as an adult. But Jazz directly contradicts this propaganda as I no longer think she can easily "pass" as a female. Jazz also has to deal with a micropenis.

by Anonymousreply 369April 3, 2017 3:20 PM

Did they actually show his penis on TV, R369?

by Anonymousreply 370April 3, 2017 3:56 PM

No,, R370, they just talk about it as a side effect of the hormones.

by Anonymousreply 371April 3, 2017 4:00 PM

Oh, so he would have had a normal penis, but the hormones screws that up, too? They are really messing up young peoples' lives.

by Anonymousreply 372April 3, 2017 4:05 PM

Well, at least Anastasia waited till age 21.

New York Post:

A 21-year-old New York City sugar baby doesn’t crave shopping trips, a lavish lifestyle or fancy dinners.

Anastasia, who goes by her first name, has a special friendship with a 61-year-old man who is paying for her gender reassignment surgery...

Anastasia’s vaginaplasty, breast augmentation and facial feminization will cost her partner up to $60,000, but Anastasia says she’s not only in the relationship for the financial benefits.

“I am not money-hungry, I am not a grabber in any way. I am not spoiled, I don’t want to be spoiled. I have no time for that. I just want someone to help me for my procedures because my insurance doesn’t cover them,” she said.

Anastasia, who left conservative Texas to become a catwalk model in New York at 17, says she hopes her surgery will help her get more gigs...

“The modeling industry can be very hostile to transgender models,” she said. “They would say, ‘We just don’t know how to market you.’ It was very hard and stressful.”

Anastasia, who always felt different,  suffered from years of bullying from her peers.

“Growing up I was a boy who liked boys but I wasn’t attracted to gay men — I eventually realized I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body,” she said.

Anastasia believes surgery will boost her well-being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 3, 2017 5:38 PM

It was lesbians that pee'd for Orangeman. Not trans.

by Anonymousreply 374April 3, 2017 5:40 PM

more T logic at R374

by Anonymousreply 375April 3, 2017 5:45 PM

Yep R375. “Growing up I was a boy who liked boys but I wasn’t attracted to gay men — I eventually realized I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body”

by Anonymousreply 376April 3, 2017 5:49 PM

Some health risks of hormone therapy coming to light:

Long-Term Androgen Therapy Increases Cardiovascular Risk in Transgender Men

Transgender men who receive long-term testosterone treatment may have a greater risk for cardiovascular events...

As the researchers pointed out, androgens can cause changes in vascular structure and function, and the effects of therapy on cardiovascular function in transgender men are not well known, especially in terms of long-term treatment....

“[This] investigation of early arterial changes in transgender men can provide new information about cardiovascular effect of the androgen therapy,” the researchers wrote.

They concluded that having higher levels of aortic stiffness, associated with hypertension and an increased waist-to-hip ratio, puts transgender men at a greater risk for cardiovascular events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 3, 2017 5:49 PM

[quote] “Growing up I was a boy who liked boys but I wasn’t attracted to gay men — I eventually realized I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body”

This is classic gayboy-to-T; it squares precisely with the research of Ray Blanchard and J. Michael Bailey (and reaffirmed by Alice Dreger): gay, effeminate boys who grow up in a deeply conservative, homophobic social milieu, who idealize straight masculinity in their partners and increasingly feminize themselves to appeal to that cohort.

And to the naysayer(s) above, Bruce Jenner fits the classic autogynephile as researched by Blanchard and Bailey: a straight male who is sexually excited by perceiving himself as a woman, often a very conservative individual, and who has experimented with dressing up in a wife's or daughter's clothing.

by Anonymousreply 378April 3, 2017 5:59 PM

Caitlyn is gorgeous and a dazzling feature of Hollywood.

She cuts right through the troubled trans haters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 3, 2017 5:59 PM

Caitlyn is even the idol for her detractors favorites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 3, 2017 6:07 PM

Needed now more than ever. In my nightmares, they talk Marlo into making a new, "inclusive" version that glorifies trans ideology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 3, 2017 6:18 PM

[quote]“Growing up I was a boy who liked boys but I wasn’t attracted to gay men

And yet...if a lesbian expresses she's not attracted to "transwomen"...then she's a violent transphobic bigot cunt dyke who should die in a grease fire

by Anonymousreply 382April 3, 2017 6:29 PM

r382 Thank you for reminding me, I couldn't think of Dana's name and notice there's no news of him. I wonder what's going on with his case? He killed a fucking 22 yr old kid too besides the women.

by Anonymousreply 383April 3, 2017 6:35 PM

I thought this profile does a good example of explaining why some men might want to present as women.

It's about a 48-year old divorced man who was leading a routine, boring life until he started to present as a woman. Now, he's the center of attention on his university campus and he has access to spaces and resources he didn't have as a straight, white male. He's now the head of the gay & lesbian journalist association at his college and sits on a university diversity committee. His university also gave him a MLK award. Everyone knows him on campus. He's met Caitlyn Jenner. And this article was written about him. All these new things happened to him just in the short time since he transitioned in 2015.

He doesn't talk about childhood struggles with gender dysphoria. He went though high school and college with no problems. He got married to a woman and had a kid. Being transgender is only a notion he considered as an adult.

Some quotes from the article:

I’ve gone from being one more white, middle-class guy to being a transgender woman in a dress that everybody recognizes on sight,” she says. “I’m good at it, I’ve done it my way, and if they teach you anything in this school, it’s to control your narrative.”

Howe did not grow up knowing he was a woman, but always believed that something elusive shadowed his identity. For a while, he was convinced he was bisexual — nothing else seemed to fit. This label wasn’t right though. He could envision having a physical relationship with a man, but couldn’t envision having such a relationship as a man...

Howe always had a more feminine than masculine sense of self. When she went to parties before, she talked with women for the entire night. When she sensed that they wanted Howe to leave so they could discuss “girl things,” she dreaded talking with the guys. She just didn’t relate to them.

Howe’s transition journey sparked from reading Caitlyn Jenner’s July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story, where Jenner came out as a transgender woman. Howe found it interesting, and after discussing the story with a friend, Howe felt a commonality with Jenner.

“This little voice in the back of my head just screamed, ‘God that would be awesome!’ And I was like … where did that come from? I pushed it back down.”

Howe mulled over Jenner’s story and his own identity for months, eventually realizing that this could be the long-missing piece of Howe’s identity. Howe says it was similar to leaving high school believing you are good at one activity, and later discovering in college that you are better at many things you hadn’t considered...

On his conversation with Caitlyn:

“It was the strangest conversation I’ve ever had in that it was the most normal conversation I’ve had since I transitioned,” Howe says. “It was two middle-aged white guys with kids talking about transitioning, and she just happens to have the most famous children on the face of the earth....”

When Howe came out as transgender, she wrote an email explaining her choice to UO faculty. Some criticized the email and asked why she needed to be so public. To Howe, this criticism doesn’t make sense; she feels prepared for transitioning from the lessons she learned in every phase of her life...

“I get invited to things I wouldn’t otherwise, I get to do things I wouldn’t otherwise, I have Caitlyn Jenner on my voicemail! It’s because I live this life that’s completely out.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 3, 2017 6:36 PM

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Complain, complain, complain. Blame, blame, blame. That's why the vast majority of lesbians won't have a thing to do with you. Well, it's that and their intelligence and the fact that your overt bigotry disgusts them.

Nobody cares who you want to fuck. I can't think of anyone who would want vicious, obsessive, damaged women like you for anything. Open-minded, compassionate lesbians (and people) avoid you harpies like the plague. That's why there are so few of you and why your prejudice and stupidity have lost the argument on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 385April 3, 2017 6:40 PM

"Howe always had a more feminine than masculine sense of self."

Femininity is not womanhood. Femininity is men's idea of what women should be.

"When she went to parties before, she talked with women for the entire night. When she sensed that they wanted Howe to leave so they could discuss 'girl things,' she dreaded talking with the guys. She just didn’t relate to them."

TOUGH. SHIT. Women were not put on this earth to "center" and "validate" you. FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 386April 3, 2017 6:43 PM

So creepy at r373. It sounds like this 61 year old man is manufacturing some sort of fembot, a living doll, out of this young person. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 387April 3, 2017 6:47 PM

r386, I'm a lesbian and my ex briefly dated a "transwoman." This was a couple years ago when the tranny trends was just taking off.

This tranny had a thing for lesbian srippers, and would go to the gay bars whenever tehy had girl strippers for the lesbians. "She" loved to hang out with the strippers backstage in their dressing rooms....I got the feeling "she" was more than just a failed beta male & autogyn. I think there's an element of voyeurism involved.

Another tranny who goes to my church is an exhibitionist. Once, he flashed his red thong under his black miniskirt as he hugged someone in a pew.

sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 388April 3, 2017 6:55 PM

Misgendering Trans people is an act of violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389April 3, 2017 7:05 PM

Lesbian violence is a problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 3, 2017 7:10 PM

Trannies have killed more lesbians than lesbians have.

Trannies have raped more lesbians than lesbians have.

And, r390....I've never heard of "The Medical University of South Carolina," your source.

by Anonymousreply 391April 3, 2017 7:26 PM

[quote]Now, he's the center of attention on his university campus and he has access to spaces and resources he didn't have as a straight, white male. He's now the head of the gay & lesbian journalist association at his college and sits on a university diversity committee.

And he deems that acceptable, to be the head of a gay organisation if he's straight? r384

by Anonymousreply 392April 3, 2017 7:40 PM

Transgender women are starting to kill each other:

Transgender woman charged with murder of trans teen by silicone injection

A transgender woman accused of practicing plastic surgery without a medical license is under arrest in North Carolina, and awaiting a hearing on charges of second degree murder in the January death of 19-year-old Symone Jones.

Police say Kavonceya Iman Cornelius, 42, performed an unlicensed plastic surgery procedure that led to the death of the transgender teen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 3, 2017 7:40 PM

He actually started the organization, R392.

It works out well for him. If he still identified as a male, he'd have to compete against other males for leadership positions in mainstream college clubs. But in identifying as a woman, he gets to access spaces and resources that were set aside for minorities.

He's a 48-year old who has had the privilege of living almost his entire life as a straight, white male and now he's denying minorities and younger people the experiences and networking opportunities that would be helpful to their careers.

by Anonymousreply 394April 3, 2017 7:59 PM

r394, has anyone called him out about it? He is presenting as a woman for special privileges, not because it's his identity.

by Anonymousreply 395April 3, 2017 8:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 3, 2017 8:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 3, 2017 8:06 PM

How can he be called out on it, R395? He says he identifies as a woman. That's all he needs to do.

by Anonymousreply 398April 3, 2017 8:15 PM

Another deadly trans "doctor".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 3, 2017 8:16 PM

Evie Amati, accused of terrifying 7-Eleven axe attack caught on video, seeking transfer from maximum security women’s prison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 3, 2017 8:33 PM

If Tranny Pritzker (James?) is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, why can't (s)he just buy off enough politicians to put ENDA through?

by Anonymousreply 401April 3, 2017 8:34 PM

Gee, where's the comments section for the article at r400?

by Anonymousreply 402April 3, 2017 8:41 PM

No comments. Just accept it. No complaining!

by Anonymousreply 403April 3, 2017 9:02 PM

r354 Yes, they do. That is, the miniscule percentage of the population who are truly transgendered. They've always existed, and the few I've known over the years all had a tough time.

It's the narcissist mothers (sorry, it's almost always women) who push their gay kids into this in order to validate their own lives, and have a 'cause' over which they can accumulate social capital.

by Anonymousreply 404April 3, 2017 9:10 PM

Lesbian erasure!

by Anonymousreply 405April 3, 2017 9:14 PM

R404, there may be a few (a very few?) who just want to live a quiet life. Maybe more with the earlier generation? Not sure. Don't think there any that are "truly" "transgendered," though.

I agree that the mothers do it for attention - to have a hobby, and a cause,that will give them attention. A lot are mothers, though I have read cases of fathers who seem to be doing it to their kids to make them (the father) appear "cool." So that is also desiring attention. The other thread about the NY socialite doing this to her kid seems to be doing it to get attention, have a current cause to get attention and because she thinks it's cool." There is a man upthread who was not getting enough attention as a man, and seems excited at all the attention being transgender is getting him.

With most of the adult males going transgender there is a big fetish-exhibitionist streak to it. That is why they always have to be seen, and demand going into women's areas etc.

The teenagers are confused and are being fed a lot of propaganda, but they are attention seeking too, with blogs, youtube, tumblr etc.

The desire for attention is the big thing behind trans, and in the media age it is magnified and multiplied.

by Anonymousreply 406April 3, 2017 10:01 PM

r406 Yeah, that used to kind of be the point, it was supposed to be a non-issue, people like Tula just wanted to be girls and that was it, it wasn't about everyone getting in your fucking business. The teen thing is the most ridiculous, teens are dramatic anyhow and the whole suicide threats and cutting thing is just another way to be dramatic about things. Most people just want to get in where they fit in, to live life among the herd and not draw any attention. It's true that these ones are very definitely a minority, they just happen to be a very loud one. The good news is that a group of people who eschews women will die out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 407April 3, 2017 10:31 PM

From Cosmo:

(NSFW)

These Breathtaking Nude Photos Are Shattering Gender Norms

Photographer Maggie West captured both trans and cisgender models to prove an important point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 3, 2017 10:58 PM

Oh, noes! Hopefully DL fave Sara won't have to retire her vagina cape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 3, 2017 11:01 PM

The public (most of them) cannot tell the difference between T and LGB. Stuff like that at R409 is going to turn people against G & L.

by Anonymousreply 410April 3, 2017 11:41 PM

R410 sweetie, Sara is a bio gay woman and DL icon from the Michfest threads. She and her systers have been the subject of much snark from the DL, but she is also under attack from the t.

by Anonymousreply 411April 3, 2017 11:57 PM

Oh, sorry, I made a mistake, I meant R408, not the DL & Mitch icon at R409

by Anonymousreply 412April 4, 2017 12:07 AM

Haha, all is forgiven, R412 :)

by Anonymousreply 413April 4, 2017 12:21 AM

A controversial bill that would decriminalize prostitution for minors squeezed out of the California Assembly on Thursday and is now headed back to the Senate for a final vote.

SB 1322, authored by Sen. Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles), would make the crimes of solicitation and loitering with intent to commit prostitution misdemeanors inapplicable to children younger than 18.

by Anonymousreply 414April 4, 2017 12:42 AM

R364, anyone have theories for the mechanism of military creating T? More FtT or MtT? It's not an intuitive fit but I've read military, drone manufacturers and Soros are among biggest funders. DADT took years but T just leapfrogged ahead...

by Anonymousreply 415April 4, 2017 1:00 AM

R391, of course you would not know about medical schools.

by Anonymousreply 416April 4, 2017 1:13 AM

Chaz Bono trans'd and left the lesbian culture. Good guy.

by Anonymousreply 417April 4, 2017 1:20 AM

Yeah, but as a result Chaz lost the long-term girlfriend., R417. Guess she wasn't willing to leave the "lesbian culture".

Who is Chaz with now?

by Anonymousreply 418April 4, 2017 1:35 AM

Chaz is stupid, claims to be heterosexual now (and not the correct term 'straight')

by Anonymousreply 419April 4, 2017 1:56 AM

Chaz annoys me much less than the FTMs but like they revel in the "womanliness" of makeup and heels, Chaz and the kid upthread from San Diego seem to think that being a man just means going shirtless and shaving your face. On Chaz' show that was a lot of what he talked about, Howard Stern even said something about it, fucking Chaz, doesn't work, sits around shaving his fucking face and playing video games.

by Anonymousreply 420April 4, 2017 2:00 AM

The irony of this whole trans bullying is that it's made me realize I'm a misandrist. Bullying, narrow-mindedness and bigotry is part of their biology. And it's no more obvious than when they are pretending to be women.

by Anonymousreply 421April 4, 2017 3:19 AM

R418 She "lost the long-term girlfriend" do to her masculinity and the male mindset because of the male hormones. I knew Chaz was at least gay when I saw her on her parents show.

by Anonymousreply 422April 4, 2017 4:28 AM

I'm male and I have to agree R421 with that summation. I guess their idea of a woman is being loud and bullying. They could have stayed a guy if you were just going to be an assholes about things.

by Anonymousreply 423April 4, 2017 4:55 AM

r404, I used to be friends with what some would say is a "true" transgender....he ran away from home in the 1970s, and somehow got tits bolted on & has lived as a woman ever since. Almost totally passes....though I remember saying to myself when I first met "her" that she reminded me of a Drag Queen.

He doesn't dress like a nasty slut, but he LOVES to suck cock which he has done to hundreds of straight men (without disclosing he's biologically male).

I used to consider him a close friend...until he set me up to get gang-raped (I'm a lesbian).

I cock-blocked him before he could give my straight brother a blow job.

He's lucky I never told my straight bro about the time I woke up at the tranny's house topless with two naked men hovering above me.

Anyone born male will die male. Men & women are different from each other. Just because a dude IMPERSONATES a woman does not make him a woman.

Even gay men who think they're women are dangerous to women...even to gay women.

So anyway this tranny is now a BDSM prostitute. He's getting old so I don't know how he's gonna live...maybe he can identify as "barely legal."

Never ever trust a tranny. They are mentally ill...full stop.

by Anonymousreply 424April 4, 2017 12:20 PM

r418, you have no idea who you're talking to....lolol.

by Anonymousreply 425April 4, 2017 12:25 PM

[quote]All the gender crap drives me up the fuckin' wall. I have lots of friends out in the country. It'd surprise lots of people, but gay is pretty okay in places you wpuldn't expect. But the tranny shit just baffles people. It's like: "What more do they want?"

The thing about LGB is that homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomenon across all cultures and countries, and has been for time immemorial, so pretty much everyone knows at least one gay person somehow. But what percentage of the population knows and interacts with a T? Virtually none. And T's are mentally ill. That they've hitched themselves to our wagon just makes us look bad.

by Anonymousreply 426April 4, 2017 2:03 PM

Wow R424, that's awful. Do you feel that he was personally predatory towards you as well, or just was an awful sadist who got something out of putting you in danger? I hope he was never successful in hurting you.

by Anonymousreply 427April 4, 2017 3:10 PM

r427, I think he's a typical "transwoman"....ala Dana Rivers, Cherno Biko, Julianna Fialowski, Jessica Hambrook, Monica Jones, etc.

They are all SICK FUCKS.

They are the very last people who should be welcomed in women's spaces.

by Anonymousreply 428April 4, 2017 3:13 PM

I'm a lesbian and I think it's kinda funny that transwomen are attacking the lesbian community. Lesbians are some of the most anti-woman people on this planet. They accuse men of misogyny but they are the real misogynists. When I came out and started hanging out with other lesbians, I was often told I was too feminine, femininity was a patriarchal invention and I was butchphobic and transphobic because I didn't want to date butches or transmen. The archaic, sexist butch/femme dynamic is highly encouraged, domestic violence in lesbian relationships is rampant but that's OK because as long as you have a vagina, you can do whatever you want. Only penised persons can be misogynists. Not at all. I was so disgusted by the lesbian community that I even thought about getting married to a man and having children. I didn't do it because I would be living a lie. It's the ugly, crazy butches, not transwomen who are preventing attractive and sane women from coming out of the closet. It's the ugly, crazy butches who are violent and beat up their girlfriends, not the trannies. I'm not in any way pro-trans but lesbians are responsible for their own demise. The proof is that on Datalounge, they rarely attack transmen, only transwomen. In their little word, women can be men but men can never ever ever take the identity of a woman! Hey dumbasses, it's you who kept saying that gender is a social construct. Many men listened to you and are now becoming women. You reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 429April 4, 2017 11:53 PM

r429... you're a liar. You're a transwoman pretending to be a lesbian to prove your pathetic point.

by Anonymousreply 430April 4, 2017 11:57 PM

R430, I knew some fat loser butch would accuse me of being a man for telling the truth about the lesbian community. I'm all woman dear and very gay. I don't care if you don't believe me.

by Anonymousreply 431April 5, 2017 1:20 AM

r429, I don't believe you are a lesbian woman either, your post reeks. If you want to pass as a woman you will have to do a better job as your are eminently clockable.

by Anonymousreply 432April 5, 2017 1:26 AM

one can say they're a 'lesbian' and that they're 'gay' while not actually being a homosexual

by Anonymousreply 433April 5, 2017 1:26 AM

yeah there's something about r429 that lacks the ring of truth.

Taking you at face value, we're supposed to listen to Stefoknee and ignore Miriam Ben Shalom?

by Anonymousreply 434April 5, 2017 1:32 AM

This group of womyn is buying The Land to preserve an important part of gay history, and you can donate here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 5, 2017 1:35 AM

R432, I don't support trans people and I'm not one of them. Just a lesbian living a quiet life with her girlfriend away from the madness of the lesbian community.

by Anonymousreply 436April 5, 2017 2:08 AM

r436, not all butch dykes are wifebeaters.

by Anonymousreply 437April 5, 2017 2:23 AM

Pls ignore the trolls, they are trying to get this thread closed, too. If you have not clicked WW for OP, pls do so, it helps.

by Anonymousreply 438April 5, 2017 2:42 AM

R434, did you read what R429 said? She said she didn't want to date butches or transwomen so they called her a bigot. Much like gay men who aren't attracted to feminine men are stigmatized (and feminine men are stigmatized for other reasons because it is viewed as rejecting maleness or rejecting homosexuality when neither is the case).

by Anonymousreply 439April 5, 2017 2:49 AM

Please do not derail this thread. It is free to start a new one.

by Anonymousreply 440April 5, 2017 2:55 AM

[quote]It's the ugly, crazy butches who are violent and beat up their girlfriends, not the trannies. I'm not in any way pro-trans but lesbians are responsible for their own demise.

Yeah I read it r439, and the above quote is the part that to me seemed fake and not believable at all. It seems like it was posted by a MTF in order to sway people here. I'm not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 441April 5, 2017 3:11 AM

On another board a MTF is telling straight, liberal posters that "trans women of color started the Stonewall riots." And they're buying it. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 442April 5, 2017 4:01 AM

The trannies and their handmaidens have pretty much taken over many formerly interesting spaces online. MetaFilter for example has swallowed all the Transtapo Koolaid-- the moderators and other commenters there do not permit dissent. If you don't subscribe to their belief that 'trans women ARE women' you're in for a hard time there.

by Anonymousreply 443April 5, 2017 4:31 AM

More from 'Bethany' r394

[quot]Joey, Marilyn, Nekeeta, Stacy, Tom, Tracy: From literally the first week I started living as a woman, they’ve treated me like one of the girls – and they still do. They compliment me on my hair, ask me where I got my nails done, and give me all kinds of other tips that are indispensable for a VERY young woman getting by in this world. (Seriously, how was I to know humidity makes your hair curl? Until a few months ago, the only hair I had was on my legs.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 5, 2017 11:16 AM

The interesting thing about "Bethany" is that he makes no attempt to claim that he has ever experienced gender dysphoria. He just gave a lot of thought to the idea of presenting as a woman and then he did it. He makes presenting as a woman sound like an exciting new hobby. He is loving the attention he is getting. He can now take on the role of an underdog and talk about his struggles as an oppressed minority despite having been a privileged straight white male for over forty years. No one would be interested in "Bethany" if he wasn't trans so I can see why he is attracted to the T movement.

"Bethany" is an example of the type of man that the trans lobby claims doesn't exist when they say that a man who doesn't have gender dysphoria would never present as a woman.

I'm surprised that the writer of the article at R384 didn't edit out some of what Bethany said or at least prodded him to say something more PC like how he always believed he was female and suffered psychological torment over the issue.

by Anonymousreply 445April 5, 2017 11:52 AM

lol r429 is fake from space...typical tranny

trans = fake

transwoman = fake woman

trans man = fake man

trans boy = fake boy

trans girl = fake girl

it's impossible to change sex. impersonating the social roles of one's opposite sex does not make one the opposite sex. anyone who thinks it does is clearly mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 446April 5, 2017 11:58 AM

[quote]the proof is that on Datalounge, they rarely attack transmen, only transwomen. In their little word, women can be men but men can never ever ever take the identity of a woman! Hey dumbasses, it's you who kept saying that gender is a social construct. Many men listened to you and are now becoming women. You reap what you sow.

yeah that's tranny talk, r439.

Lesbians are attracted to women. "Transmen" are women.

r429 is a bitter, failed beta straight man desperate to enact his favorite "girl on girl" porn scenes. Soooooo not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 447April 5, 2017 12:07 PM

[quote]Were there times I was unhappy? Sure, there were moments in my life when I was still living as a man that I wished I was a woman. I’d occasionally lie in bed wondering what it would be like to walk down the beach near my house in a dress, just to feel my hem and the breeze tickling my knees. When I would come home from the bar after a night in drag, I’d stop off at Denny’s for pancakes, just so I could stay in my dress a little bit longer.

Bethany keeps focusing on this idea of being female with dresses and nails and all the surface shit. He makes me sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 5, 2017 12:07 PM

I feel very sorry for Bethany's young daughter. What weird messages her Dad is sending to her about being a female with his womanface act.

by Anonymousreply 449April 5, 2017 12:18 PM

Transracial is push CNN, who didn't s coming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 5, 2017 12:29 PM

Ugh, trying again.

Transracial is REAL pushed by CNN. Who didn't see this coming?

by Anonymousreply 451April 5, 2017 12:35 PM

If "Bethany", who doesn't claim to have gender dysphoria, can identify as a woman than Rachel/Nkechi can identify as black.

Also, the media is very hypocritical regarding deadnaming. They would never use Bethany's male name but they keep deadnaming Nkechi with her old female name despite the fact that she has legally changed it. That really makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 452April 5, 2017 12:38 PM

Yes R447, transmen are sick, delusional women and transwomen are sick, delusional men but it's the lesbians who keep saying gender is a social construct. It's the lesbians who accused others of being transphobic for not accepting transmen or when women left their girlfriends who transitioned. Everyone had to accept the genderqueers, genderfuckers, transmen with boobs, transmen without boobs, the hys, the hyms, the stones, the butches shooting up on testosterone etc. as long as they were biological women, everything had to be accepted, but if men do it, then it's male privilege.

You want me to prove I'm a woman and a lesbian? Tell me how and I'll prove it to you. You think I'm the only lesbian who feels this way? There's a reason why there are so few of us who are out of the closet. The butches and transmen run the show and because of that, many of us prefer to stay hidden.

And if you are all so very concerned about women's safety, why do we almost never hear about lesbian domestic violence?

by Anonymousreply 453April 5, 2017 12:39 PM

Men always rank higher. Dude is an autogyn, like Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 454April 5, 2017 12:41 PM

[quote]it's the lesbians who keep saying gender is a social construct.

what is your point? because saying "gender is a social construct" is THE ARGUMENT AGAINST "TRANSITIONING." Not for it....the trannies say they were born the opposite "gender" which is bullshit because GENDER IS BULLSHIT.

I'm a lifelong out lesbian...wtf are you talking about "the butches run the show"....? that is total bs.

transitioning is homophobic. sorry you only know homophobic homos....but that is not my personal experience, and I have lived in SF, NYC & Paris.

For anyone to grossly generalize that "all lesbians" are bullies who accuse others of "transphobia" indicates to me that you are not an honest broker.

Tons of lesbians oppose the shutting down on MichFest...but they did what they HAD TO DO, i.e., shut down, because they refused to allow men who think they are women to attend.

Check out Gender Trender by Gallus Mag and then get back to us about how lesbians are forcing trans acceptance....Gallus Mag is a n unapologetic butch lesbian who has been fighting against the Ts for YEARS now.

Miriam Ben Shalom is also a lifelong activist lesbian bravely fighting the Ts.

Show me the activist lesbians who are pushing us to accept T.

by Anonymousreply 455April 5, 2017 12:58 PM

[quote] On another board a MTF is telling straight, liberal posters that "trans women of color started the Stonewall riots." And they're buying it. WTF?

This has been going on for a few years. It picked up real stem when the movie Stonewall came out. And people have been buying it, hook, line, and sinker. Despite scant evidence to back up this disputed claim, it keeps getting repeated as if it is accurate and verifiable. The narrative has now devolved into ONLY trans people of color and lesbians rioted. It is an despicable attempt to erase gay men from their own history, and specifically white, gay men -- who were at the Stonewall and who most definitely participated in the riots.

by Anonymousreply 456April 5, 2017 1:21 PM

R456, look at the photo used for a "Stonewall" protest - isn't that really from San Francisco?

(This is the blog of the mother who is transing her child).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457April 5, 2017 1:33 PM

Yes, r457, that's from the Compton's Cafeteria Riot in San Francisco in 1968, when a group of drag queens resisted being arrested for wearing the "wrong clothes" in public.

Here is a pic from Stonewall:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 5, 2017 1:48 PM

Any "trannies" who were there were drag queens, who were originally called that, not transgender men.

by Anonymousreply 459April 5, 2017 1:56 PM

I know, the whole "transgender" ideology did not even exist back then.

by Anonymousreply 460April 5, 2017 2:15 PM

"Three Ways the Gay Rights Agenda Has Perpetuated Oppression," courtesy of guess who.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 5, 2017 2:31 PM

State your opinion on that gay-bashing EF article here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462April 5, 2017 2:33 PM

R443, Metafilter has been unbearably in sufferable for a long time.

Everyone there talks in some kind of bizarre adolescent MetaSpeak, even though most are in their mid to late 30s.

"SUPER excited" "That is NOT Ok" "All the feels!" "Squee!" "I was RIDICULOUSLY squicked out."

"Because...bacon!"

Even the men talk like that. It's truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 463April 5, 2017 2:48 PM

r463 have you been on reddit? It's ground central for that in some places. And mother of god, if you value your sanity, do NOT go on Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 464April 5, 2017 3:16 PM

Everyday Obedience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 5, 2017 3:20 PM

I have spent time with the intersectional activist left in the UK. These people are, to put it generously, stupid. Genuinely, laughably, stupid. They are not (at least, not knowingly) part of some 'trojan horse' plot to push T and Islam to erode women and gays' rights - they REALLY believe T is 'radical' and that it 'disrupts the patriarchal gender binary'. They put on Marxist conferences in London and put up a temporary mosque, so that the comrades can learn about Islam in between drinking their fair trade lattes and attending seminars on the Bolsheviks. They despise all Christian denominations of faith, only Islam is interesting and deserving of respect. They are fools, who do not think through issues, they are simply fixated on whoever passes their test of being 'oppressed' by 'the elite' or, more broadly 'the privileged' - which, depending on the circumstances, can be pretty much anyone who has all five senses, all their limbs, a roof over their head, and eats regularly. T appeals to them because T present as victims, and many T are very aggressive manipulators, so they are able to easily guilt-trip these 'activists' - they cannot do that with intelligent gays and lesbians and rad fems, we answer back, and have critical minds, and that is why T hate us, and why they have persuaded their pals on the left to throw us under the bus as 'transphobic' 'TERFS' 'Homocons' etc.

by Anonymousreply 466April 5, 2017 6:34 PM

Just speculating as I cannot really fathom what goes on inside the minds of the Transpeople but my impression is that they hate gays because (non-closeted) gays are secure in themselves, their sexuality, and not driven by self-loathing. They see gay people living fulfilled lives and want that for themselves, yet simultaneously seek the special attention that being a soi-distant marginalized victimized sub-sector of the population gives them. In short, counselling is indicated. Except of course it's everyone else who has the problem.

by Anonymousreply 467April 5, 2017 6:50 PM

That was supposed to read [italic]soi-disant[/italic], of course. Fercockt autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 468April 5, 2017 6:55 PM

I don't think they really think about other people, R467. There is an attack mode and a group attack thing, but that is about it.

by Anonymousreply 469April 5, 2017 7:21 PM

"Gay men are rapists too, just like straight men. Their targets are men and boys though. "

Rarely.

by Anonymousreply 470April 5, 2017 7:27 PM

Right, but what's driving the attacks? Every time there is a hint of disapproval or even mild questioning of trans ideology in an article or opinion piece published online, the comments section is a complete shitshow full of YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF and YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING TRANS WOMEN diatribes from the Transtapo.

by Anonymousreply 471April 5, 2017 7:30 PM

It's group-think. Most who identify as 'liberal' are not rich, and therefore are afraid - of losing their jobs, of surviving ecological disaster, of war breaking out. So to comfort themselves, they cling to this idea that they are more moral than other people, and that has become a stick with which manipulators can beat them - they are ripe for exploitation by T, even by P , because they want to feel that cozy sense of morally superior more than they want to hear truth.

by Anonymousreply 472April 5, 2017 7:39 PM

They are online all the time so if an article comes up they text or email each other and attack it en masse.

by Anonymousreply 473April 5, 2017 7:43 PM

We are online all the time because you fucking TERFS will not pay for our brilliant slam poetry or our medicine after you triggered us out of school and food delivery jobs. Now give me some money, you white cis scum!

by Anonymousreply 474April 5, 2017 7:45 PM

[quote]It's the ugly, crazy butches, not transwomen who are preventing attractive and sane women from coming out of the closet.

R429 I have a hard time believing a legit lesbian would complain about butch women. Complain about women who are crazy the way any of us can be crazy, sure, but linking 'crazy' (and 'ugly'!!!!) with 'butch' is not something a lesbian would do. 'Butch' as a slur is usually used by bitter men who can't get a woman and are mad at women who can. Also used by women with penises who think that lesbians are transphobic for not wanting to fuck them. I still think you're in the latter group.

by Anonymousreply 475April 5, 2017 10:03 PM

r4664 , nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 476April 5, 2017 10:09 PM

R475, you obviously have never been on L Chat lol. There are plenty of lesbians who can't stand butches and I'm one of them.

by Anonymousreply 477April 6, 2017 2:00 PM

Well R477 seeing that you are R429 it's not a surprise that your experience is limited to an online site. Most actual lesbians, (y'know the female born, real women whose sexual orientation is towards other female born women) who've met butch women *in real life* might not be into butches but don't resent and hate them as transw.. I mean, you do.....

by Anonymousreply 478April 6, 2017 3:43 PM

R478, As I mentioned in my R429 post, I've had plenty of experience in the lesbian community. Many lesbians stay in the closet or go back in the closet because they are disgusted by butches and transmen and all the craziness that goes on in the lesbian world. Many lesbians express their disgust online because they are afraid of doing so in public. If I were to say these things in a lesbian bar, I'd be attacked by a crazy butch. Notice how there are very few, sane lesbians who are OUT? They stay hidden because the lesbian community encourages insanity, masculinity, sexism (towards gender conforming lesbians), violence and general stupidity. As I've said before, I'm not pro-trans, I think transgenderism is a mental illness however, I think it's funny that the Frankenstein monster is attacking his creator, Doctor Frankenstein. Lesbians are responsible for their own problems.

by Anonymousreply 479April 6, 2017 3:56 PM

Where is 'dear and cookie' to attack all of us anti-trans people and tell us we are filled with hate?

by Anonymousreply 480April 6, 2017 5:06 PM

R479 no, men with a mental illness and/or fetish are responsible for the current tranny tyranny. You do sound very unhinged however in your determination to blame natal women for the actions of men.

by Anonymousreply 481April 6, 2017 5:21 PM

So basically, DL is overwhelmingly telling T to F off. Did I get that right?

by Anonymousreply 482April 6, 2017 7:58 PM

Yes, no one wants their mentally-ill, homophobic, sexist shit. T does not belong there and now they are bringing P so time to kick them, way overdue

by Anonymousreply 483April 6, 2017 9:53 PM

They don't want us around either R482. They hate us being homoSEXual. T is only going to stick around as long as they get to run the show, as long as they get to direct where the money goes, and as long as they can use the Rainbow Flag to con straights into transing kids.

by Anonymousreply 484April 7, 2017 8:23 AM

R429 R431 You explained your view very well. It needed to be stated. ---------------

Not every Lesbian is on a trans hate mission. And lesbians posting as if they represent the larger lesbian community with the vile, lying attacks on trans are more delusional than the targets of their venom.

There are problematic trans citizens as with any group. I personally only know two trans and neither bring trouble to my life. One is a long-term health care professional and well educated. The other is actually a firefighter and does a heck of a lot of volunteer work. I respect both.

by Anonymousreply 485April 7, 2017 12:11 PM

Lol look at the tranny trolls furiously trolling! You GUYS are so fucking obvious don't you get it? You are not GAY. You stand out so much with your hetero speak.

by Anonymousreply 486April 7, 2017 1:14 PM

I can't stand them. Any of them. They only 'transition' for attention. Guess what trans people? You're not that important. No one is.

by Anonymousreply 487April 7, 2017 1:19 PM

Where are these evil "lying attacks", on the trans 'community' then eh? Or did transactivist, Dana Rivers *not* slaughter two lesbian women and their son? Oh, did Transactivists *not* really shut down another lesbian event, after *not* rampaging at a women's library in Vancouver? Did trans *not* hold Camp Trans at Michfest and invade, vandalize and harass lesbians until they shut down because of safety concerns? Do trans *not* pitch bitch-fits whenever Greer, Bindel or Jeffreys are invited to speak, or whenever lesbians want some space to gather in peace or celebration? If T wants pity and victimhood, T needs to stop its bullying tactics of violence, silencing, threats and abuse.

by Anonymousreply 488April 7, 2017 2:17 PM

Check out this "female athlete." No comments section, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 7, 2017 2:39 PM

So, is the Hartford Courant like The Onion, R489?

The actors they found to play the boy's parents were really good. Their sincerity is what made this parody really work. Especially when they cut to the footage of the obvious black dude totally destroying the white girls on the race track.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 7, 2017 3:23 PM

The poop stains think they know the gender, and whether each poster is gay, lesbian, straight, trans, bi, etc. They take a lot of liberty with assumptions about posters and their targets.

These types should never teach, work in anything to do with human services, pet care, government, or business other than very supervised basic labor.

by Anonymousreply 491April 7, 2017 4:45 PM

"Poop stains". That's hilarious. Run along now child, grownups are talking.

by Anonymousreply 492April 7, 2017 5:00 PM

Get the popcorn!

Lesbian fight!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 7, 2017 5:04 PM

^ Trans troll at R493.

by Anonymousreply 494April 7, 2017 5:10 PM

Look at the Orwellian world at R489. The reporter, the guy running, the parents, the coach, and all the girl athletes, the school , and the readers of the article have to pretend that the male is female. Because he wore a Cinderella dress at Halloween when he was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 495April 7, 2017 5:18 PM

Oh doll, R493 I X'd your posts and a third disappeared. Projection?

by Anonymousreply 496April 7, 2017 5:50 PM

And half disappeared with R494.

by Anonymousreply 497April 7, 2017 5:52 PM

^ R497 - Trans. Can't stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 498April 7, 2017 8:07 PM

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers R495.

by Anonymousreply 499April 7, 2017 8:37 PM

[quote]Moving forward, Andraya will start the long process toward sex reassignment surgery. She will next begin by taking puberty blockers and, later, hormone blockers.

thanks r489. That story is bizarre. Andraya already has a mustache and male musculature. Someone should tell her she will likely never look conventionally female, despite the blockers/hormones.

by Anonymousreply 500April 7, 2017 10:18 PM

If any of those girls had dreams of a track scholarship ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501April 7, 2017 10:46 PM

Now they just have to be silent.

by Anonymousreply 502April 7, 2017 10:49 PM

r501, I really thought when the Olympics changed their policies to allow biological males (aka transwomen) to compete alongside women that there would be an immediate outcry over the obvious unfairness of it all. But nope, nothing. Reality and common sense seem to have no place when it comes to this issue.

No one should be discriminated against period. But does anyone think it is fair for a biological male to compete with females in sports? Regardless of how many surgeries or how much hormones a man takes he will never have the physiology of a woman, that's just fact. How is this even a question?

by Anonymousreply 503April 8, 2017 2:15 AM

Of course fish Lez bloated to 295 lbs. with marine haircuts and wearing menz 4x jeans from Walmart are going to be obsessively jealous of sexy, sassy trans. It is fresh pussy they are rejected in partaking with their scabby, scaley tounges.

by Anonymousreply 504April 8, 2017 10:20 AM

gross trans at R504

by Anonymousreply 505April 8, 2017 10:49 AM

R503,That they think it is ok to destroy women's sports at the school level and at the Olympics over a lie is incredible. At least there was one man, the coach that said it was wrong on the other thread. No one else in sports, no professional sports people, no one in education saying it is not fair? And no women's movements talking about it? They have a women's march about Trump's bad words, wear pussy hats, and let someone promoting sharia law as a "leader" of a woman's march and yet remain silent of this, and the photo on the other thread with the mutilated young women - these are major women's issues and they say nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 506April 8, 2017 10:54 AM

Is there any kind of test r506? If a woman took T illegally to boost her performance (and got banned from competition) wouldn't she still have less T than a bio male who 'feels like a woman'?

Teenagers talking about self mutilation is very sad. Nothing wrong with effeminate boys or butch girls. They don't need fixing.

by Anonymousreply 507April 8, 2017 1:31 PM

R507, did you see this photo?

This could only happen where there is no feminist organization, no lesbian rights organization, no doctors who care, no media who cares and a whole lot of anti-women, anti-gay, anti-science brainwashing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 8, 2017 1:35 PM

But but but, I thought gender was a social construct R503. Women and men are physically equal!

by Anonymousreply 509April 8, 2017 1:35 PM

No, R509. You do not understand. No lesbian ever said phyiscal biology is a social construct. They said that stereotypical behavior and dress etc for women and boys is a social construct. "Gender" used to be used in this sense - for stereotypes of behavior.

TRANS is the one who uses "gender" to mean physical reality, they said that biological reality is not real and says that stereotypes about men and women are real. The complete opposite of a feminist viewpoint. The trans view is insane and wrong.

People are confused because some idiots are using "gender" to mean biological sex now, which is just plain stupid and what the trans wants.

by Anonymousreply 510April 8, 2017 1:41 PM

There are enclaves of sanity in women's sport--hockey being one.

Harrison Browne, a FtM, was allowed to transition up to the point of hormones. The rule was that any bio change would provide an unfair advantage and make him ineligible to compete in female leagues. He decided to transition publicly without any treatments, and played a final year in a women's league before retiring. The league was completely supportive, and sent out a release with his new name, changed their PR materials and told the press to use male pronouns.

His coming out video seemed very reasonable to me, although self-centred as only a 23yr old these days can be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 8, 2017 2:46 PM

Are they going to let MtF on their teams, R511?

by Anonymousreply 512April 8, 2017 3:10 PM

MtFs are men, so they don't belong on a women's team.

by Anonymousreply 513April 8, 2017 3:14 PM

r512 that's decided by hormone levels. I don't know the details of that because I understand the earlier the transition, the less T there is in the system so it's possible for a MtF. Otherwise, no. As he said, it's considered an unfair bio advantage.

by Anonymousreply 514April 8, 2017 3:15 PM

No one with a Y chromosome is a woman and all the hair extensions, make-up, dresses, and lingerie in the world won't make you one. You can even sing "I Am Woman" at the top of your fucking lungs and insist on being called Sue, but you will still be a dude, dude.

by Anonymousreply 515April 8, 2017 3:18 PM

sex = man/woman

gender = masculine/feminine

by Anonymousreply 516April 8, 2017 3:26 PM

Sex = a real, physical, tangible thing

Jenn-durr = hate speech against women and gay men

by Anonymousreply 517April 8, 2017 3:28 PM

Cant girl athletes bring sex discrimination lawsuits? Seriously, it isn't fair for girl athletes to have to compete against boys.

And why even have girl athletics, in that case. Why have that division in the first place. Everybody should be forced to all compete together.

by Anonymousreply 518April 8, 2017 4:28 PM

So say a male who 'transitions', like the kid mentioned upthread, gets put on T blockers and takes estrogen. The T in his body at that time is lowered artificially, so maybe he's in the 'allowable to compete with girls' range, but he's had a lifetime of male development up until that point. His bones and muscles will be larger/firmer than bio females. That kid already has male muscles.

This seems so blatantly ridiculous. It reminds me of the old SCTV skit Battle of the PBS Stars.

by Anonymousreply 519April 8, 2017 4:38 PM

The next Olympics is when the shit will hit the fan for our "community". Males will demolish records in female competitions and people around the world will wonder what the hell is going on. Do you want to be grouped in with that? I don't. Dump the teas.

by Anonymousreply 520April 8, 2017 4:46 PM

And everyone is going along with it, knowing it is false and unfair. All the people in positions of power. Is the purpose to ban women in sport?

by Anonymousreply 521April 8, 2017 4:46 PM

Trans woman wins female lifting competition by 20kg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 8, 2017 4:57 PM

Of course he did r522!

by Anonymousreply 523April 8, 2017 4:59 PM

Such feminine grace and beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 8, 2017 5:21 PM

It's almost like this is a test to see how much absurdity people can tolerate before they speak up.

by Anonymousreply 525April 8, 2017 5:28 PM

R525 indeed

by Anonymousreply 526April 8, 2017 5:29 PM

Donate to a specifically lesbian cause. Even if it's just a few dollars, it will make a difference if enough of us do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 8, 2017 6:07 PM

R525/R526 - At the same time they are doing this, they are passing laws so you CANNOT speak up, passing laws against "misgendering," "transphobia," Islamophobia," and censoring/getting rid of newspaper and website comment pages, censoring the internet, censoring basic speech related to biology and antatomy, "deplatforming" (censoring) women speakers.

by Anonymousreply 528April 8, 2017 6:11 PM

I am really surprised female athletes aren't protesting transwomen in women's sports. You devote your life to your sport only to have someone with a natural advantage (who already has a category but is in your category because of 'feelings') take your place? I would be LIVID.

by Anonymousreply 529April 8, 2017 6:17 PM

Girls in sport are strong girls - this is who they are attacking strong women - silence feminists, stop women's sports

by Anonymousreply 530April 8, 2017 6:32 PM

Hr529 girls and women who speak out soon find themselves hounded, harassed, stalked, doxxed, threatened and dropped from their sport.

There is big money supporting the misogynist, homophobic T agenda. Enough money to buy lots of media manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 531April 8, 2017 7:01 PM

Samoa is protesting including transgender weightlifters saying it is unfair to women.

Unlike the scenario with the black trans runner beating white girls, this situation involves a white male New Zealander robbing a minority woman from Samoa of a gold medal.

Maybe the optics of the situation will wake up clueless SJWs. You have a man from a 1st world country stealing a gold medal from a Samoan woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 8, 2017 7:12 PM

MTV

Which novel portrayed the population as genderless sexless drones?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533April 9, 2017 2:25 AM

I don't know, but they want us to live in it. Either that or get rid of actresses.

by Anonymousreply 534April 9, 2017 2:32 AM

[quote]Bethany keeps focusing on this idea of being female with dresses and nails and all the surface shit. He makes me sick.

Isn't that the way with most MTFs, though? That really seems to be their understanding of what constitutes womanhood. Bio women know that there are things that only they can know, things connected to growing up in a female body and having to deal with the myriad of things that accompany that. The transwomen have no fucking idea about any of that, and they don't really care. It's all about an over-the-top, even regressive sort of presentation of feminine appearance for them.

by Anonymousreply 535April 9, 2017 8:41 AM

Isn't Sharia a similar aggressive focus on appearance and behavior?

by Anonymousreply 536April 9, 2017 12:40 PM

Lesbian couple harassed by migrants in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 9, 2017 2:31 PM

[quote] Bigger threat to women than trans

Lesbians can multitask. Fight multiple threats.

by Anonymousreply 538April 9, 2017 2:41 PM

They are both a threat, R538. I wouldn't be surprised if in some grand plan they are connected.

What a diversity of misogyny in the comments. Frustrated males that would never date a girl as cute as those two.

by Anonymousreply 539April 9, 2017 3:36 PM

I find it sad that the PC (politically correct) movement from '90s has morphed into SJW (social justice warriors) of today.

At the heart of PC were women's rights and gay rights. It's hard to know what went wrong from a group that was focused on protecting young women to today's feminism which bullies college-age lesbians into opening their legs for men.

Also sad to see a group that openly calls gay men "fags" not only embraced but elevated to leadership positions. This whole thread started with a small group of women that asked if they could have one one-hour workshop at a women's festival to meet about the concerns of being "silenced." The answer was a resounding NO, you may not!

It's time (way past time actually) to start identifying the next generation of gay and lesbian leaders. Start supporting them and building our own organizations with our own platform of issues. Caitlyn Jenner need not apply.

by Anonymousreply 540April 9, 2017 3:57 PM

The p.c. stuff started in the 80s and I think it was a sneaky way to undermine the revolutionary ideas of gay & women's liberation of the 1970s. By the 1990s, it definitely was being used to undermine and attack the genuine gay & women's liberation, installed at the university and media level, then more so in the 2000s - it was entrenched by then, and by the 2010's it is overt and beyond "academia" and into the mainstream and daily life with the open, celebrated transing of children and men in women's sporting events even at the Olympic level.

by Anonymousreply 541April 9, 2017 4:15 PM

[quote] Bio women know that there are things that only they can know, things connected to growing up in a female body and having to deal with the myriad of things that accompany that

This needs to be said whenever a man says he always felt like a woman. They have no idea what it feels like! No man does.

by Anonymousreply 542April 9, 2017 5:11 PM

R542, I agree with what R535 said. But it is problematic to define womanhood in terms of learned or shared experiences. In terms of feelings. It is engaging the Trans community on their terms and feeds right into their arguments for why we must Trans kids before they hit puberty. So they can pass. So they can share the experience of "femininity."

Being a woman (or a man) is a matter of biology. Period. Biology, not behavior. It is about the realities of sex and not the cultural feelings and experiences of gender. We must draw the line there and refuse to play their game. If we play their game...we lose.

by Anonymousreply 543April 9, 2017 5:32 PM

Isn't it insane that we have to say being a woman is a biological fact and it's this thing that no one will listen to as media, education, ,government , etc have given up on acknowledging basic physical reality?

by Anonymousreply 544April 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Why, R544? What do you think is the bigger agenda?

by Anonymousreply 545April 9, 2017 6:16 PM

[quote] It's time (way past time actually) to start identifying the next generation of gay and lesbian leaders. Start supporting them and building our own organizations with our own platform of issues.

Agree, but that is easier said than done, because a lot of the young leaders I've seen have bought into the notion that everything the trans community wants, it should have. Among that crowd trans kids are held up as role models and heroes. Many of the up-and-coming leaders don't fully appreciate the implications of having children transing. They think it is unquestioningly all a matter of social justice, and they avoid the hard issues such as is it fair to prevent women from having their own spaces, and ethically should you be shooting and eight-year-old full of hormones.

by Anonymousreply 546April 9, 2017 6:17 PM

R545 I wonder if they really want to do away with women's rights and wipe out gay people. There are now powerful blocs on the left and right that want this. Seems like we are moving toward a destruction of all the social gains of the 20th century - social, economic, democratic.

by Anonymousreply 547April 9, 2017 7:01 PM

R546, those brainwashed morons are not up-and-coming leaders. They are the enemy and have to be fought.

The gay and lesbian leaders as an organization have not been formed yet - some are on DL, though. They have to organize.

At least there is one women's organization that hasn't bought into it. WoLF.

by Anonymousreply 548April 9, 2017 7:04 PM

Pink News refers to "so called" corrective rape. No one one cares if women can't use urinals. Astonishing blog post.

Click WW for OP if you have not yet done so pls. Helps keep thread being closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 9, 2017 9:46 PM

That is so depressing, R549. Are we going to see London going from one of the most progressive cities, to one that bans women from the public sphere within a matter of a few years?

I hope the women fight back.

by Anonymousreply 550April 9, 2017 9:52 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551April 9, 2017 10:13 PM

[quote]I hope the women fight back.

Gay men have to start speaking up on behalf of women.

by Anonymousreply 552April 9, 2017 10:15 PM

Yes, we have to unite R552

by Anonymousreply 553April 9, 2017 10:48 PM

That is disturbing R551. I do not trust Hollywood at all or fake feminists who promote regression

by Anonymousreply 554April 9, 2017 10:49 PM

Why is OP grayed out for me? I may have hit FF by mistake, or maybe he pissed me off in another thread?

by Anonymousreply 555April 11, 2017 10:39 PM

It's grayed out for me, too, R555. It's because trans and really dumb "progressives" who cannot see the problem with transing kids and having T lead former gay organizations have FFed OP and like to shut down critical discussion of the T push.

by Anonymousreply 556April 11, 2017 10:54 PM

[quote] and really dumb "progressives"

They are not much better than the far right in terms of their unyielding zealotry. I had one SJW tell me that LGB organizations should put trans people of color at the center of everything and the community should elevate them above everyone else.

Sure. Like that's a realistic suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 557April 12, 2017 3:25 AM

R557, was that person gay? If not, not you should have told her she, as a non-gay person, isn't allowed to tell us what to do.

by Anonymousreply 558April 12, 2017 3:34 AM

R558

She was merely pointing out the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 559April 12, 2017 3:41 AM

Oh, he is very much gay, R557, but don't call him that -- he's "queer." Queer and trans are where it is at, and everyone else is invited to go fuck off. The sheer arrogance of these people is astounding. They represent a minuscule fraction of the population, but all of a sudden everything must revolve around them and they get to dictate to everyone else what they can and can't do. As winners (at least in their own minds) of the Oppression Olympics, they are happy to parade their smug, self-perceived moral superiority for everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 560April 12, 2017 9:30 AM

R557, He's spouting the brainwashing that is being put out there and cannot think on his own. I have heard it, too. They think this is the correct answer. These are the ones saying "queer" thinking it is better than gay. He is too stupid to know these are tactics to wipe out gay.

by Anonymousreply 561April 12, 2017 11:26 AM

Speaking of brainwashing, R561, earlier, at the same gathering, another SJW commented that Stonewall had been undertaken entirely by transwomen of color. Just blithely putting that out there as if it was accepted, historical fact.

by Anonymousreply 562April 12, 2017 1:17 PM

Were these people in their 20s, R562?

by Anonymousreply 563April 12, 2017 1:43 PM

There was a case in this city of a taxi driver who was on trial for sexually assaulting a woman in his taxi. It had nothing to do with transgender anything. Yet this article says "We must ensure that trans women, particularly BIPOC trans women, have a voice at the forefront of conversations about violence and sexual assault" - like they couldn't stand that some women were talking about a woman being attacked. They also say women "terfs" that doxx and are a threat to trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564April 12, 2017 1:57 PM

I love how they threw in POC, R564, it makes it harder to criticize them. I'm sure it wasn't done because of a sense of a common/similar struggle.

by Anonymousreply 565April 12, 2017 2:05 PM

That is totally what it is - they are saying "POC" so you can't criticize them. The same way they use children to hide behind.

by Anonymousreply 566April 12, 2017 2:12 PM

Not all of them R363. There were about a dozen. Mostly yes, they were in their 20s and early to mid 30s. Plus, two old guys in their 60s or 70s. All of them part of the loony extreme left -- "our beliefs are correct, but your beliefs are not."

by Anonymousreply 567April 12, 2017 2:25 PM

And pulling the trademark *Sad Face* for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 568April 12, 2017 2:29 PM

----------------

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 12, 2017 3:59 PM

It must be a drag having to dilate at Caitlyn's age.

by Anonymousreply 570April 12, 2017 9:55 PM

I don't think he chopped it off, R570.

by Anonymousreply 571April 13, 2017 12:02 AM

Few things encapsulate trans lunacy better than the taking of male hormones so you can facial hair which you can then remove again by shaving. It’s about going to the most extraordinary lengths in order not to accept yourself.

by Anonymousreply 572December 15, 2017 10:54 PM

They hate women.

by Anonymousreply 573April 23, 2018 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!