Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck buddies: Do you currently have one?

Well, do you?

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2018 10:59 PM

Not for want of trying I can say that much!

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2017 2:55 AM

Wanna be mine? šŸ’—

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2017 2:56 AM

"One"???

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2017 2:58 AM

No fuck buddy. I live just a few blocks from the local bath house. Any time I feel the urge, I just waddle over git ta work.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2017 3:05 AM

Yes.

Married, younger, straight, and only into mutual masturbation. Come to think of it, does that count as a fuckbuddy?

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2017 3:17 AM

I had one for a while....if you live in NY, you probably read his column in the NYTImes. That ended when I paired off with my SO.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2017 3:26 AM

It's David Brooks, isn't it, R6?

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2017 3:28 AM

No, I seem to live in a gay free zone...well except for me.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2017 3:42 AM

R5, if you ask me, I'd say he sounds like more of a jack-off buddy.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2017 4:15 AM

Once. I made the mistake of falling for him. Obviously didn't end well. It does give me comfort that he can't stay in any relationship for more than a month or two. I also discovered that, usually, his fuck buddies were fairly disposable and only made it a few weeks-3 months at the most with him. I felt lucky that he kept me around for almost a year. At least maybe I did have something more to offer.

In my experience, the only real fuckbuddies that are worth it are with couples who want you for threesomes. There's always an understanding that nothing will ever get romantic and you always get to be the guest of honor. It's not bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2017 4:23 AM

Yes I have a very sexy younger fuck buddy - muscular hung black gay (yes, I'm bragging)

He's dumb dumb dumb - I would never date him. But the sex is fun.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2017 4:40 AM

[quote]In my experience, the only real fuckbuddies that are worth it are with couples who want you for threesomes. There's always an understanding that nothing will ever get romantic and you always get to be the guest of honor. It's not bad at all.

I've heard other single guys say the same about hooking up with couples, but for me, I don't know what I'd do if I was to find myself more attracted to one than the other. Short of ending the relationship, what does one do in that situation? Especially if the one you're least attracted to begins to notice that you make a difference between them.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2017 4:47 AM

[quote] only into mutual masturbation. Come to think of it, does that count as a fuckbuddy?

That's a wankbuddy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2017 4:48 AM

I'm jealous, R11! Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2017 4:50 AM

I need one.

I've never had one.

I want one.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2017 5:04 AM

R15, sometimes I wonder if it's harder now to find a regular fuck buddy living in the age of all these fuck-n-go apps. I'm sure many guys feel why get with the same guy twice a week, which bores them after a while, when you can swipe left and hook up with a different one every night.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2017 5:12 AM

Married with kids Fireman. Last 20 years!

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2017 5:16 AM

Another person who thinks R6's fb is David Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2017 5:24 AM

[quote] if you live in NY, you probably read his column in the NYTImes.

Ross Douthat? Ewww....

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2017 5:26 AM

I've never been able to do it but tried several times. After the first couple encounters I'd get bored. Or it would bring-up feelings of wanting The Real Thing.

Also I'm kinda old fashioned. I didn't want a future relationship to know I used to hook-up with strangers for shallow fucky suckies.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2017 5:49 AM

R20, I have no potential for a future relationship at this point. I just need an occasional release. Human contact.

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2017 4:11 PM

Bittman or Frank Bruni.

I'm in a LTR but would love a FB, and BF would be ok with it.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2017 4:19 PM

I've got three!

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2017 4:24 PM

I had one years ago I called Michael Mohawk. He was a skinny bleach blond punker skate dude, and I was anything but that. But we had great sex on a regular basis for three or four years. He loved getting his hole banged.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2017 4:30 PM

Yes, a few actually. End up seeing them once a month or so, so each week I get a night at least. Usually we do a date and spend the night. I find its easier when they're in couples though. In 2 cases, the bfs live elsewhere, they know about me, met me, played together, but they don't travel here really. Theirs bfs only do for work. Fuck buddies are always on time and don't cancel unlike those fickle "dating-only" guys.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2017 4:36 PM

I'd be happy with a buddy at this point.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2017 6:09 PM

Had one but presently fuck buddy-less.

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Yep...on my hockey team. Construction worker, Italian macho jock.... If only other's knew he sucked my cock and let me fuck him .... We've been hooking up for 3 years now.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2018 5:27 PM

I can't see Frank Bruni as a fuck buddy. He always seems so busy being... concerned.

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2018 5:29 PM

I have 4. I hope I still have at least 2 in 4 years when I'm 60. I suppose I should make an effort to date but none of these guys want to date.

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2018 5:35 PM

Yup- 24 y.o. pinoy/ caucasian mix. Been going on for 5 years. he was questioning when we met and is now officially 'straight'. We were friends first and his drunken 1am calls to get fucked -- then disappear for a month drove me crazy. We let the friendship end and now it's just about sex and a cuddle. He gets what he wants and I get 2/3 of what I want, so it works.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2018 5:37 PM

Sounds hot, R28. You, too, R31.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2018 9:56 PM

Yep. Its not super regular but about every two months. Its nice to have someone ā€œon callā€ but who isnt clingy ... he looks great in a jock and gives amazing head.

by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2018 10:50 PM

It's Maureen Dowd isn't it???

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2018 10:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!