Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mom 'cuts off toddler son's penis' because 'it's too big for his age

Bulawayo - A two-year-old boy has been in hospital in the southern Zimbabwe city of Bulawayo for two months after his mother cut off his penis, it was reported on Tuesday.

The mother is alleged to have told neighbours that the boy's penis was "too big for his age", the state-run Chronicle reported. She has now been taken to a psychiatric hospital.

A family member told the paper: "We are equally shocked and sad that the boy will live without his manhood for the rest of his life. It was a traumatic incident and we hope both him and the mother will recover."

Authorities at Mpilo Central Hospital are now looking for a children's home to place the child in.

The mother is reported to have been taken to Ingutsheni Central Hospital, a psychiatric institution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2021 3:51 AM

This isn't how you make someone transgender mom

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2017 4:48 AM

I blame inbreeding on this type of behaviour. Sorry but I do. Some African tribes believe having sex with an infant will cure their HIV/AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2017 4:56 AM

R2) How about blaming it where it belongs -- mental illness?

Jeez talk about digging deep to pile on an already sad case.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2017 4:58 AM

Am I the only one who read the headline and thought it was, erm, slightly humorous?

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2017 5:02 AM

Please don't...oh, fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2017 5:07 AM

Only the gay anti-christ would sacrifice size meat. It's never "too big", no matter the age. But, seriously, don't most parents with abnormally big-dicked youngsters laugh it off, maybe have some smirking pride. Plus, bitch is from Zimbabwe, so probably black - so even if "big black dick" is an overly broad stereotype, wouldn't she at least be aware that it's "what's expected" and not get too upset about it. Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2017 5:17 AM

When we allow crazy people to give birth to children, this is what we get.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2017 5:17 AM

Maybe she was raped and even injured in her youth by a man with a big one and this was how the emotional trauma or mental illness manifested later in life.

Or maybe she was a victim of female genital mutilation or infibulation, where the clitoris and labia are removed (sometimes using a mother's or grandmother's long, sharp fingernail) and the vagina is sewn nearly shut, to be ripped open by the husband on the wedding night. She would have a different concept of genital mutilation by elders if she had been a victim herself.

I'm not sympathizing with her or making excuses, necessarily, I'm just wondering what could contribute to her doing this, beyond insanity.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2017 5:48 AM

R8 The vagina actually gets ripped open. Ugh. I can't even imagine the pain.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2017 5:50 AM

[quote]I'm just wondering what could contribute to her doing this, beyond insanity.

Isn't insanity enough?

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2017 6:03 AM

Okay, I did a google search, and I saw one case in which a "stepmother" or "sisterwife" cut off the penis of a 17 day-old baby.

Why?

She was married to the man for 7 years w/o a kid, and the man was pressured to take on a second wife, who immediately produced a son for him. Of course, the dad was all in love with his son, and the woman went mad.

She said the second wife was throwing it all in her face, and she tried to complain to the husband, but he did nothing to stop it. So, she was forced to sneak the baby and kill him. She didn't succeed in killing him, but she did cut off his penis.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2017 6:15 AM

It's not just breeders..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2017 6:26 AM

Did I dodge a bullet?

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2017 6:40 AM

R12) There are tons of adults cutting off adult penises. I know, because a friend and I would email numerous stories to each other. We were going strong -- each with a new story, until we just got simply tired of finding the shit.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2017 6:40 AM

That poor kid

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2017 7:34 AM

Post-partum psychosis?

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2017 8:37 AM

The boy was 2 years old. R16)

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2017 8:39 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2017 11:39 PM

R2

" our people were scholars and surgeons, not like them Greek homos "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2017 2:15 AM

Thank god I never had that problem.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2017 2:19 AM

[quote][i]how you make someone transgender

And I'd be such a darn big girl too !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2017 2:25 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 22May 9, 2017 12:40 AM

And some of you bitches have a fit over circumcisions.

by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2017 4:13 AM

Poor kid, I guess they'll have to trans him now.

by Anonymousreply 24May 9, 2017 4:20 AM

Ok, now you're trolling African stories for your racist crime threads, WBM?

by Anonymousreply 25May 9, 2017 4:44 AM

Poor little boy. Horrible case, and how will/could that boy ever forgive his mother ?

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2017 4:48 AM

Some people just need killin'.

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2017 4:54 AM

Poor kid.

Honestly, the best thing probably would be to put him down. What non-crazy male wants to live without a penis?

by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2017 6:19 AM

Is there any kind of reconstructive surgery? If not right now, probably soon.

I've blocked Darfur Orphan, starting with this thread. Will that hold for other threads? Thx.

by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2017 6:29 AM

by Anonymousreply 30August 26, 2020 12:16 AM

R29 - assuming it's the same idiot who signs as such in his pathetic, one-trick pony attempt at humor, it will hold. I don't find him or Mrs. Ramsey funny...Vairst Laidee is cool because it's harmless and witty but the others suck.

by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2020 12:29 AM

This isn't what people had in mind when protesting the cruelty and unfairness of female genital mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 32August 26, 2020 12:31 AM

And this is wrong because?

by Anonymousreply 33August 26, 2020 12:37 AM

And this is wrong because?

by Anonymousreply 34August 26, 2020 12:37 AM

On Mom's iPod ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 26, 2020 12:47 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2021 4:21 AM

This thread is the buttered topping.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2021 3:00 AM

"There's No Such Thing As Too Big."

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2021 3:19 AM

These people still believe in witches and shoot doctors who try to vaccinate villagers!

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2021 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!