Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot new pics of Liam Payne

He looks very good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 2:53 AM

That's only one pic. And he's totally meh.

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2017 10:45 PM

I have always thought he was the best looking one of the group, but isn't he also the most homophobic one? Sorry I am not that up on D1.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2017 10:47 PM

Yeah, I liked him and Zayn the most. Here's the other picture:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2017 10:49 PM

He spoke out against Larry, saying it was ridiculous that these morons thought Louis' baby was fake. That made him homophobic in the eyes of the batshit ones.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2017 10:50 PM

He has got hotter recently, since he's been with Cheryl Nosurname. His face has fined down and he's bulked up.

by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2017 10:51 PM

From linked article

[quote] The boy-bander, who first came under fire for tweeting his support of antigay Duck Dynasty clan’s “family values” last year

[quote] “When the [gay marriage] law changed in the U.S. there were loads of rainbow flags flying at our shows, but I think that was mainly because people think of the Louis and Harry thing, which is absolutely nuts and drives me insane,” Payne explained regarding the perception that his bandmates Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 16, 2017 10:54 PM

The most homophobic one is Louis. He has gone berserk a couple of times over the years when journos and fans have implied he's gay, cursing them out on Twitter.

The cool thing to do with gay rumours is pander to them by occasionally posting suggestive, tongue in cheek pics with the other half of the shipped pair, but Louis went in the opposite direction and wouldn't even stand near Harry Styles at events. Ironically, this made the batshit Larries worse as they started screaming about iron closets.

by Anonymousreply 7March 16, 2017 11:14 PM

Liam is cool looking but very stupid - he's about to have his first kid aged 23, with a 33 year old.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2017 2:25 AM

R8 I don't see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2017 3:09 AM

Fancy themselves Beyonce? Nothing to do with 1D is ever just straightforward. This woman is supposedly quite well known in UK?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2017 4:07 PM

Liam had his kid but is doing an Adele and refusing to reveal the name or any proper pictures.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2017 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 1:10 AM

Legs like a Perdue Oven Stuffer. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!