Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Get out your block buttons girls, there's an unhinged Joe Jonas troll amongst us!

Is someone off her meds today?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 6:19 PM

Yes. Somebody's off their meds again.

Why does this keep happening every week or two? NPH, Facts of Life, you name the banal cultural second-stringer... sigh.

I assume it's the same troll again and again, rotating through their obsession-of-the-week, but I can't figure out why they keep popping up here at all. Does the "ignore" function wear off after a while? Or do they keep deleting their cookies (but then it should take them a while to be able to post again, no)?

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2017 11:55 AM

Miss Landers, the Beaver was talking after the bell rang. I told him just because you weren't in class doesn't mean they could talk after the bell rang. But instead of sitting quietly with their hands folded they were talking.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2017 12:07 PM

GodDAMN, who knew there were that many Joe Jonas threads on DL to bump? I can't even keep up with the "ignore" button.

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2017 12:46 PM

I guess now that other hot bros can't be discussed, you do what you have to do.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2017 1:58 PM

He's moved on to Danny Pintauro (whoever that may be) today.

I can't keep up with all the ignoring!

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2017 12:46 PM

Has he gone now, can I come out?

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2017 12:50 PM

I haven't notice a Joe Jonas troll, but someone has posted like 20 threads on the topic of Danny Pintauro.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2017 1:19 PM

The Joe Jonas threads were a couple of weeks ago, r7 (this was originally an older thread).

But the asshole pushing up Danny Pintaru is too imbecilic even to start his own new threads; he's bumping up years-old threads that no one cared about to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2017 2:26 PM

Yesterday was Olivia Newton John, then there was Lena Dunham and Zac Efron.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2017 2:30 PM

Yeah this troll goes on tears where he bumps every old thread related to some topic. It is incredibly annoying.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2017 2:48 PM

It is Dumbvida, aka Poo Shoes, bumping these threads.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2017 7:04 PM
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!