Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hans Christian Andersen was a Woman, Declares Trans

Don't use a male pronoun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 3:01 PM

"To determine which long-dead men were actually women, look for signs of femininity & attraction to men. That's all womanhood is really."

Dear, God. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2017 11:31 PM

Bullshit. You can't see femininity in a face.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2017 11:31 PM

Its like the Mormons doing posthumous baptisms. These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2017 11:35 PM

Xe is telling you now so xe doesn't have to tell you then that xe would like to be called Trans Chrysanthemum Andersdaughter.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2017 11:36 PM

I heard he was transracial.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2017 11:36 PM

So I reserve the right after a trans death to refer to them by their birth gender. Actually this whole story is beneath me. (and most)

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2017 11:38 PM

Xhyr-pfffrrpt-whibble is the preferred pronoun r5 and xhyr-pfffrrpt-whibble is transchrono. Xhyr-pfffrrpt-whibble identifies as a currently-alive four year old turtle.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2017 11:40 PM

I also heard he was a major cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2017 11:43 PM

Does the tweeter have a pussy or a dick?

Is it original?

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2017 11:44 PM

The tweeter Joshua "Jos" Truitt is all man and bears a striking resemblance to the killer tranny in Sleepaway Camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2017 1:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2017 1:40 AM

r10 That face will haunt my dreams.

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2017 1:54 AM

R4 wins.

Anyway, given Jos Truitt's history of homophobia, this shit does not surprise me in the least.

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2017 2:07 AM

OP's link is to a satirical anti-liberal Twitter account. How fucking dumb can you cunts be??!

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2017 2:15 AM

I know Third Wave Lessons is a parody, R14, but the Jos Truitt tweet it's mocking is genuine.

by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2017 2:19 AM

The creature at R10 looks like the thing that attacked Karen Black in "Trilogy of Terror".

by Anonymousreply 16March 11, 2017 3:29 AM

Hans Christian Anderson was NOT a woman. He was just a weird guy. I did hear a story about how he was at some kind of job he had; he loved to sing and he sang in a high voice. In order to see if he was in fact a woman he co-workers removed his pants (he wasn't a woman). Horrible story. Anyway, Anderson was a very sad figure, a very lonely man, an ugly duckling who never turned into a swan.

by Anonymousreply 17March 11, 2017 3:37 AM

So do we have to re-title all his books to Has Christian Transersen?

by Anonymousreply 18March 11, 2017 12:19 PM

My HS English teacher thinks Elizabeth I was a man.

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2017 12:38 PM

Also, his hair was way curlier.

by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2017 12:53 PM

JAYSUS! R10 That's one terrifying image. Dude with bad wig and sweat stains, looks like he's just come off a maniacal murder spree... Gee, why don't those nasty women want lovely laydees like him in their locker rooms and dormitories?

by Anonymousreply 21March 11, 2017 1:31 PM

Flames from space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 11, 2017 2:42 PM

[quote] Its like the Mormons doing posthumous baptisms. These people are nuts.

I made the same analogy myself on more than one occasion. After shit like this, there is no good reason for gays, lesbians, and bisexuals to be allied with sexist homophobic trash like this.

by Anonymousreply 23March 11, 2017 2:47 PM

Charles Dickens ended up HATING Hans Christian Andersen. Andersen came to stay and very much outstayed his welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 11, 2017 5:01 PM

Trans Christian Anderson

by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2017 6:36 PM

He was a very brilliant but odd man. He seemed almost aspieish .

by Anonymousreply 26March 11, 2017 6:46 PM

Whatever he was, he wasn't transgender, and he wasn't a woman.

by Anonymousreply 27March 11, 2017 6:53 PM

"He was a very brilliant but odd man. He seemed almost aspieish ."

"Aspieish?" That's not even a word, you dumb cluck.

by Anonymousreply 28March 11, 2017 9:07 PM

It's always the trans women that are a problem. They were used to male privilege and start making demands when they realize they don't have it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2017 9:12 PM

For R16...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 12, 2017 1:20 AM

and more....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2017 1:21 AM

If you reject being a man, then you can no longer claim male privilege.

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2017 1:21 AM

R30 and R31 will be receiving awards at upcoming HRC and GLAAD banquets.

by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2017 1:22 AM

Some trannies are obsessed with [italic]The Little Mermaid[/italic], particularly the Disney version. Of course, the movie, as entertaining as it was, wasn't really like the book. Even that organization in the UK is called "Mermaids." And then there was that Cher movie of the same name, which seems to make sense in hindsight of Chastity becoming Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2017 1:26 AM

Too bad these lunatics are out to ruin everything, including Hans Christen Anderson stories.

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2017 1:29 AM

I think I'm becoming intolerant and completely detached about it. It's sad because I've always supported them. There's a thread on another site (with mostly open-minded straight guys) for trans exposure etc... the guys asked questions, tried to be polite and ended up being contrite and leaving the discussion the second they were snapped at, treated as bigot and transphobe when they explained there was no way they could ever fuck a woman with a dick. In their world I'm suppose to force myself to be ok fucking a non-bio woman with breasts&penis because I'm bi, otherwise I'm part of the scum of the planet. All we have to do is wait for them to alienate all the reasonable people.

by Anonymousreply 36March 12, 2017 8:33 AM

I never thought male could become female but for a while I understood them to be saying that the word 'woman' is mostly used to mean social role. I thought that, ok, we're using language differently, maybe they don't mean to claim that they're *actually* female, maybe there's more common ground than I realize. So, I tried to understand their perspective, did as they said and 'educated myself'. I avoided "terf" blogs and sites to read only trans and trans supportive sites, blogs, interviews, watched trans documentaries presented by trans people, all my info was from transactivists. That's how I came to see it for what it is. I'm anti-trans ideology, exactly *because* I read what they wanted me to read- their own words.

by Anonymousreply 37March 12, 2017 8:57 AM

R36 has hit the nail squarely on the head. You cannot force attraction. It's at the most basic level of human biology. Accusing all and sundry of bigotry because they are not attracted to men in lipstick or women with mutilated breasts is lunacy.

I think part of the aversion is that a man who insists he's a woman is obviously suffering a mental disorder and humankind have avoided the mentally ill since the beginning. It's always been something to be feared, the uncontrollable and unexpected behavior of the mentally ill has always been shunned. That's millennia of survival programming that can't be overcome with a jaunty barrette and a duper's delight smirk.

(Thank you to whoever it was on DL that told me about the duper's delight smile, it was both fascinating and horrifying.)

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2017 12:52 PM

r34 = schizophrenic

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2017 1:26 PM

Third Wave Lessons is the gift that keeps on giving:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2017 1:46 AM

Insane, R40. This would be perfect material for comedians, and perfect case studies for psychiatrists...but none of them are touching it.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2017 2:11 AM

I like how they preach their nonsense with great authority and a condescending put-down.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2017 2:12 AM

R21, he also got a tattoo in solidarity with Buffalo Bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2017 12:00 PM

I don't think neither Christians nor Andersons are like that

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2017 3:05 PM

I think that twitter account is a parody of T ideology...

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2017 3:06 PM

Actually, R41, Ricky Gervais is still doing trans jokes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2017 3:28 PM

[quote]I think that twitter account is a parody of T ideology

The twitter account makes fun of T ideology, but links to real posts (that are insane)

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2017 3:35 PM

R46 I thought it interesting that the reviewer lead with how he'd been scolded by self appointed acceptability monitors for even reviewing a comic who did trans jokes. That itself should be a fucking enormous warning that these are not reasonable people. These are not people who have any regard for anyone else.

They tried to tell a reviewer he shouldn't review anyone who tells jokes about trans. Censorship in action.

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2017 11:42 AM

Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!