Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do so many Trans people hang out with trash?

I am not anti trans but I've noticed a theme with most of the trans gendered people I've known or know of. They hang out with trash. In some cases it's because they're trashy but I've known trans people who I genuinely liked who came from normal backgrounds and were accepted by their families but started hanging out with meth addicts, hookers and skanks. I know a trans woman from high school who lives in one of those old run down hotels and hangs out with old alcoholics on welfare and she had more opportunities in life than I had! Do they feel so far removed from society that they start to think they belong with these people? It's really sad.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:03 PM

They probably feel like they won't be judged by people that live like that and feel kinda safe, even if their families and friends are supportive.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2017 11:25 AM

I have a feeling it may be because they have a far more difficult time finding regular non-trashy people who are willing to hang out with them. They take what they can get.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2017 12:10 PM

I'd rather be alone than spend time with trash

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2017 9:06 AM

It's true and you see them on Jerry Springer pitifully begging for love.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2017 8:56 AM

And even Caitlyn who's a millionaire is desperately chasing after king of the trash Donald trumps affections.

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Trash attracts trash.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 3:02 PM

What an absurd thread.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!