Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Faye wore diamond studded wire hanger earrings last night

My jaw is agape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 2:49 PM

Op, those were not wire hangers. They were triangles. She wore them as part of the occult shaming ritual which was the real reason for the scripted flub that occured. Research the egyptian origins the Oscar statue, triangles and the all-seeing eye, which is why the Dolby theater was selected as the venue, the stage is shaped like an eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2017 1:44 AM

Oh my God

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2017 1:47 AM

W&W, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2017 2:20 AM

They were a gift from Roman Polanski.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2017 2:20 AM

Well, if they're diamond and silver, are they technically wire?

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2017 2:20 AM

That's hilarious. Faye, I salute you!

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2017 2:41 AM

Actually, Faye looked very pretty although the white gown looked just a tad plain.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2017 3:27 AM

I thought they both looked great.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2017 3:55 AM

Omfg.

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2017 4:07 AM

They were support hardware for her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2017 4:41 AM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!