Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WEHT the Gloria Estefan Troll aka GET?

She/He was a staple here in the 1990's. GET was "Rick-Rolling" {with Gloria's videos and photos of course} here before "Rick-Rolling" was a thing. GET always made me laugh. I miss her/him.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 6:18 PM

You're old.

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2017 3:29 AM

So you're the Gloria Estefan troll and you're fishing for compliment?

Perhaps you should turn to Ben and Jerry for comfort.

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2017 3:29 AM

OP is that troll and trolls to this day trying to make the past happen again.

It's all he has left as his expiration gets closer and closer...

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2017 3:32 AM

[Quote] So you're the Gloria Estefan troll and you're fishing for compliment?

Wow. You're original. I liked Blue Agave too but I'm not him. He's dead.

God, you're a douche.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2017 3:33 AM

r3 = the rage-o-holic bi-polar mental case who wrote the following on the, "Today I'm washing out my butthole for a very exciting date tonight."

[Quote] I'm jealous of the hustler you obviously had to hire and his opportunity to ram the edges of a broken glass bottle up inside you causing you to bleed profusely while he streams it live from your FB account on your Trac Fone from 7-11. Once his hustler type footwear disappears into one of your skin-tagged rolls of neck fat crushing your windpipe causing a slow death, he will disappear into the night like John List.

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2017 3:36 AM

Holy cow!

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2017 3:41 AM

[Quote] OP is that troll and trolls to this day trying to make the past happen again.

The Rage-o-holic troll calling others trolls. Now that's rich.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2017 3:44 AM

R5, so?

How very strategic of you. Not really. You look ridiculous referencing a butthole washing thread.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2017 3:45 AM

[Quote] How very strategic of you. Not really. You look ridiculous referencing a butthole washing thread.

You wrote it, cunt. Now go get triggered off the Sandy Duncan thread, hon.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2017 3:51 AM

The question is whatever happened to Gloria Estefan? She was never HUGE HUGE (Madonna huge) but she was still pretty popular and VH1 LOVED her in the 80s and early 90s

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2017 4:08 AM

She's in the beautiful song thread now. Lucille Ball carried a note better than Gloria Estefan. She sucked ass and had an ugly husband.

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2017 4:12 AM

I'm bingeing One Day At A Time on Netflix and getting my Goria fix (she redid the theme song).

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2017 4:14 AM

I think OP is using GET as a euphemism for his lost youth that he wasted online.

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2017 4:26 AM

R12, have you gotten to the part where Alex abuses the plant yet?

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2017 4:35 AM

R14, next episode up is called Sex Talk, I'm guessing this might be it ? lol.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2017 4:37 AM
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 6:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!