Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Season 7 - Part 4

Continued discussion on Season 7 where such interesting storylines include:

-Longing glances from across the office from Kyle's daughter Farrah as she patiently waits for her mother to leave so she can fuck Mauricio on his desk.

-Dorit stirring up trouble in order to keep everyone's attention from what PK is busy doing with the, "Party Planner."

- Lisa Rinna continuing to embarrass in all ways possible all for the sake of a dollar while she takes a page from Yolanda's book and tries to whore her daughter out.

-And Eileen is.... well, Eileen is too busy in the bathroom shitting her brains out.

-Erika shooting xpen$ive videos while making us wonder why she cries herself to sleep every night!

-Eden hard at work stealing Brandi Glanville's face.

-Kim's a drunken Grandma!

-And LVP is grooming dogs and buying discount furniture for the adopted one.

Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2017 5:54 PM

Link to old thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2017 1:26 AM

The ONLY thing I care about is that promo of a heavily made up Erika apparently crying and saying, "You don't know what i put up with every night."

I know it will turn out to be something totally innocuous; it will certainly NOT be about her sleeping with her husband, even though shameless Bravo seems to be teasing it that way.

Once I find out what it is, I have nothing left to care about in this series. Bring on Joe Guidice and whether or not Trump is going to deport him!!

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2017 1:51 AM

Kim Richards voted most popular cast member of RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2017 1:51 AM

[quote]She threatened to put her foot up Edens ass because EDEN hadn't done or said anything ABOUT LVP.

That doesn't even make sense. You're sounding like a psycho with your monomania about LVP.

Since we've all determined you don't watch the same show as the rest of us, let me explain what actually happened.

Eden was making a nuisance of herself with Kyle and Kim and LVP told her to back off or she'd put her foot up Eden's ass.

Had nothing to do with Rinna. (Eden had not yet told anyone that Rinna was the one filling her head with a bunch of rot about Kim's impending death, etc.)

Understand now?

This show is available online and On Demand. You should watch this season from the first episode since you clearly have no idea what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2017 2:32 AM

R4 you're sweet but wasting your time. There's no reasoning with the unreasonable.

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2017 2:36 AM

[quote]Since we've all determined you don't watch the same show as the rest of us, let me explain what actually happened.

I'm not the person you're responding to but I don't remember "all of us" determining that.

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2017 2:37 AM

r4 YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON..... Twirl you caftan and take a seat. I was commenting on the person who said 'Lisa isnt a pussy because clearly she told EDEN, she would stick her foot up her ass. So my reply was simply stating, Lisa isnt some tough cookie because she told some chick who is 'new' and had no issues with personally, she would stick her foot up her ass for butting into Kim Kyles saga. LVP doesn't have those balls to say that to people who go after - her now does she? NO. My point was clear. But clearly you are on the payroll, so please find me a reference to when LVP was that stern and harsh to someone who actually, called her out on her character flaws, where she didnt run away, cry to her hubby, smoke a cig, or plot for revenge behind the scenes, because she was ever so hurt about it. My point was clear. The person said LVP aint a pussy becuz she told some new chick she would stick her foot up her ass... But did what did LVP do to Rinna, Eileen, Brandi, Yolanda, Kyle, when they had issues? Yeah exactly. My point remains.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2017 3:25 AM

Speaking of the Pussy that is Vanderpussy. What new work has she done? Waits for her maid to reply on this board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2017 3:28 AM

R8 please don't be stupid. Why are you being so ridiculous and saying things like her "maid" is posting here?

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2017 3:40 AM

Also, please stop talking about LVP. The more you do the more posts we're going to end up getting on Eileen Fucking Davidson.

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2017 3:41 AM

R6 the psycho LVP lover always makes those bizarre proclamations that it speaks for the majority of posters here.

oh yeah LVP is so tough. That's why she ran away during the Puerto Rico episode a few years ago and had to smoke a cigarette to calm down. She couldn't handle the others. She's so insecure

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2017 3:42 AM

r7, your point is not clear. You write the world's longest run-on sentences and expect us to comprehend your scattered shit of sentences.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2017 3:01 PM

I'm looking forward to finding out what Erika goes through every night. Duct-tape rash from removing her tuck?

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2017 6:55 PM

My bet would be that it's going to totally something benign like:

Nobody understand the fear she goes through worrying about her son policing the streets at night.

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2017 6:57 PM

She said in an interview that she was surprised herself that she cried about whatever it is she's crying about. I wouldn't expect some giant revelation. She probably just had to deal with Tom's cheesy farts each night. Or Mikey trying on her costumes screaming "Next level!" all night long.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2017 8:49 PM

Erika will be on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, reports are saying.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2017 9:58 PM

Will she pull a fake "faint" to get off the show like LVP?

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2017 10:00 PM

Someone printed this on the "Faye's Back!" thread (about Miss Dunaway).

[quote]God, I got all excited thinking you were talking about Faye Resnick. We've all prayed she'd change her mind and return to RHOBH.

Only on DL.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2017 8:54 PM

Dear Kim,

Stop filming if you don't want people to talk about you.

Sincerely, Everyone

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2017 2:39 AM

Anyone who doesn't see how LVP works should look at how she's reacting to Eden. This is how it starts with her. If Eden makes it another season, she will be LVP's new BFF. Bank.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2017 2:41 AM

I highly doubt LVP returns after this season. She's getting another spinoff. I honestly think she's over RHBH.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2017 3:15 AM

A dog spinoff. LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2017 3:16 AM

I sort of doubt LVP would leave RHOBH. It's totally unrelated to her day-to-day activities and in a way fulfills her abondoned acting ambitions. Like all "reality" TV, this is about performing for the cameras. That's no slam to Lisa VP but I'll bet she'd love to be the one on Y&R instead of Erika.

I didn't think Ken was acting however, about the dog torture. I've seen pictures that just couldn't be washed from your brain and that i wish I'd never seen. Think Luka Magnotta.

A decade ago NBC showed dogs being skinned alive for the fur used around hooded jackets. It was brief and edited but I wish I'd never seen that, either.

So I can believe Ken was sickened. Glad Lisa was facing the audience and not the screen.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2017 4:03 AM

No i actually believe Lisa. I also belive shes jumping ship after this season for another spinoff.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2017 4:44 AM

I hope LVP leaves. Good riddance. Her dog work is great but other than that she's annoying as fuck.

BH has become the sobriety show. Carnie Wilson? She seems nice but c'mon it's no doubt that she was going to get involved in the Kim/Rinna/Eden/LVP mess

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2017 5:53 AM

[quote]No i actually believe Lisa.

Did she say she was leaving RHOBH (recently) ? She implies that every year but then she renegotiates her contract and comes back.

VP Rules probably makes her more money, as she's a producer and her name is on the show, but my understanding was that she and Kyle went together and said "No way is Eileen making more money than us. She's the viewers' least favorite!"

So the producers cut Eileen's salary, which was planned anyway, and number of "events" Eileen was required to attend, and gave Kyle and LVP a raise.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2017 5:58 AM

What would another LVP spin-off even be about? She's not going to show anymore of her life or her true nature than she shows now on RH and VR, so what would be the point?

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2017 7:42 AM

r27, the new spinoff will be about her doggie rescue.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2017 11:51 AM

Funny how the Erika/Dorit "story" starts right after the Lisa/Kim "story" is over.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2017 11:53 AM

I can't wait for Erika to take Dorit down.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2017 12:52 PM

r30 can suck on my saggy teet.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2017 12:56 PM

God, Lisa's talking heads are so insufferable. She comes across as unhinged and petty. She wants to give advice on how to apologize and what a "sincere" apology is? REALLY?

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2017 12:59 PM

LVP is a big old hypocrite. I actually loved when Kyle snapped at her because her thirst to see Rinna punished was more apparent than any "concern" she had for Kim. And let's not forget how many times LVP herself tried to snidely throw Kim under the bus in the past.

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2017 1:23 PM

Dorit will learn that being a proxy-sniper for Granny VP never works out.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2017 1:34 PM

Pick a lane, Lisa!

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2017 1:40 PM

Erika's gonna be on Dancing with the Stars this season. Maybe she won't wear any underwear and PK can pretend to be all hot for her.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2017 1:49 PM

PK will be too busy sucking the party planner's cock.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2017 2:11 PM

We get to visit with Erika's mother in Atlanta next episode!

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2017 3:51 PM

Erika looks really good in her talking head segments. The light makeup works well on her.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2017 4:02 PM

Blah blah blah. Kim is still bound to OD one day. She's definitely not sober, never has been, and it's not 'judgements' she has a problem with, it's anyone just acknowledging her shitty abuse issues. She can still get some of the best stuff out there. I mean, real, high quality, cause-a-scene-and-end-up-on-TMZ class drugs, baby!

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2017 7:31 PM

I think it spoke volumes that when Kyle was speaking about Kim's sobriety she didn't know exactly how long Kim had been sober for. If Kim HAS in fact been sober for any amount of time, Kyle would actually know.

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2017 7:35 PM

Kyle is a phony bitch.

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2017 7:38 PM

The hatred for Eden rather than laughing off a misunderstanding says it all too. Kimmy is in deep denial, and Kyle should just stop bringing her around because she clearly picked the wrong lane. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2017 7:44 PM

What does Erika have against Dorit, other than the silly panties business?

Kim's makeup looked so good last week, in the scene where Kyle told her what Rinna had said, and wasn't bad this week. Then they do the talking heads segments and it's like Baby Jane Hudson. So strange.

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2017 8:04 PM

[quote]What does Erika have against Dorit, other than the silly panties business?

She's a shit stirring, phony twat?

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2017 8:11 PM

The dumbest thing I ever saw was when Lisa Vanderpump tried to make friends with Brandy....I could see where that was headed.

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2017 8:19 PM

Who was the dumb one, R46? LVP or Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2017 8:24 PM

Dorit comes for Erika not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2017 8:55 PM

The shady DWTS producers gave Erika the same partner LVP had

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2017 10:53 PM

I think Dorit has been the voice of reason on most topics when she's offering a serious opinion. She called out Eden for "dating" a stranger she's never met. She correctly pegged Rinna as the one filling Eden's head with stories about Kim before it was known.

I do believe she's overly optimistic about the kid's speech disorder but that may be putting on a brave face for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2017 11:08 PM

Hi PK! Since you're here I'd just like you to know that your kid probably would be a lot further along in his speech if you and Dorito maybe talked to him more than once a week!

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2017 11:14 PM

R49 hasn't LVP suffered enough? First Erika steals her Y&R gig and now she's stealing her DWTS partner! Erika is obviously SWFing Queen LVP!

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2017 11:15 PM

Dorit's lived a fairly sheltered life if she believes she can just adopt an accent because she's travelled overseas before. Only an insecure twat with a shady past does that. It's a bit like Taylor Ford Armstrong, really, pretending to be someone she's not.

Her inevitable implosion will be fun to watch.

...If she lasts beyond this season.

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2017 11:37 PM

R50 Dorit's only crime is being friends with Lisa Vanderpump.

The posters who hate Dorit are the anti-LVP trolls. Block one and see.

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2017 12:07 AM

No, Dorit is pretty horrible all on her own.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2017 12:54 AM

R55 please let it have its delusions.

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2017 1:00 AM

a Dorit lover wow.

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2017 2:56 AM

How long before it takes Dorit to reveal that LVP encouraged her to go after Erika?

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2017 2:59 AM

No doubt, R58 and then R54 will change its tune and go apeshit on Dorito for turning on the Queen!

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2017 3:00 AM

Why does Dorit always look like she just took a cattle prod to the head?

by Anonymousreply 60March 2, 2017 3:13 AM

R60 not a cattle prod. It's PK's hoofmark when he kicks her out of the bed when the party planner comes over.

by Anonymousreply 61March 2, 2017 3:21 AM

Granny VP continues to show what a petty and vindictive hag she really is.

I do love how palpable it is sometimes that Kyle would like to strangle her if it didn't mean sacrificing her image or losing favor with the fans. When the hag said "it must be the same person who was lying last year", you could tell Kyle wanted to smack the shit out of her. Funny how it's ignored that Kyle basically admitted VP was lying last year.

by Anonymousreply 62March 2, 2017 12:00 PM

It's perfectly possible to like LVP and hate Dorito. I like all of them for entertainment purposes, except for Kim and Dorito. They do nothing for me. And PeeKay is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 63March 2, 2017 12:08 PM

Please get Kim the hell of the show so no one has to talk about her or listen to her whine about people talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 64March 2, 2017 12:13 PM

[quote]Funny how it's ignored that Kyle basically admitted VP was lying last year.

It's also funny how Kyle went from having so many of the fans absolutely hate her to fans not really caring or paying that much attention to her. Sure, a lot of people still hate her, but it certainly isn't as bad as it used to be .

by Anonymousreply 65March 2, 2017 12:50 PM

Kyle is supported by rabid LVP stans because she licks Granny's ass. That is why is she so scared to actually tell the truth about LVP because the loons would turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 66March 2, 2017 12:55 PM

Well, R66 you also have to remember that a lot of Kyle's haters were Brandi's supporters who once they got pissed off with Brandi jumped ship to Kyle's defense.

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2017 12:57 PM

Because Brandi told the truth about LVP and Kyle cowered and ran back to suckle at Granny's teet. Kyle is so conscious of her "image" and so afraid of fans turning on her.

by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2017 1:02 PM

Pick a lane Kyle!!!

by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2017 1:46 PM

Best part of the episode was Carnie's inner voice - "For fuck's sake! I thought we were gonna talk about my tiny cupcake business, and here I am, overshadowed by boozy Kim, her damaged "sponsor," and the Lisas trying to out cunt each other! Fuck you, Kyle, I'm never baking for your wide ass again!"

by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2017 1:48 PM

Carnie's over excitement for each piece of food was hilarious.

Despite that, she seems like she would be a good fit with this cast. Dorit isn't a voice of reason like some ridiculous poster here thinks, but Carnie could be.

Who knew Kyle did the Apprentice? Way to jump on a bandwagon way too late.

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2017 2:00 PM

This whole season is one big commercial for shit products after another

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2017 2:38 PM

ooh is that the orange creamsicle??

by Anonymousreply 73March 2, 2017 3:52 PM

What I thought was funny is if Carnie made all that shit shouldn't she know which cheesecakes were which?

by Anonymousreply 74March 2, 2017 3:59 PM

And Jesus, how many appearances is Camille going to make?

by Anonymousreply 75March 2, 2017 3:59 PM

Yeah I am questioning why even bother to include Camille? Even as a friend, she doesn't add much. Could she need the money?

by Anonymousreply 76March 2, 2017 4:47 PM

Doubtful she needs the money, R76. Reads more like Bravo feels for some reason they need her or that she adds something.

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2017 4:55 PM

Andy loves her and she's very close with producer Kyle so it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2017 5:07 PM

I wish the cameras had showed the ladies more during the cheesecake tasting. I'm curious how much they actually ate since most are so weight-conscious. Rinna did take a bite after the confrontation was over and we saw the others nibbling but I 'm sure there were a lot leftover.

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2017 9:03 PM

No leftovers. There's never any leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2017 9:11 PM

They need to add Michael Todd as a housewife. He has glamour, beauty, and style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 3, 2017 2:57 AM

Camille has appeared, inexplicably, in virtually every episode. She has no plotline and rarely comments on the action at hand. I can only guess she's included as a reference to the past.

Many people loved Faye's few appearances last season and I guess Camille's more than happy to take her place.

On DL it was printed months ago, presumably by BE, that Kyle had an elaborate costume party for her friend Camille's birthday, and Faye jokingly jumped out of a huge cake. No footage of any party for Camille yet,

Camille will be surprised that all she's shown doing, this entire season, is walk into parties and say Hello.

by Anonymousreply 82March 3, 2017 8:04 AM

It's possible that the cast is genuinely friends with Camille, and that's why she's around so much.

As for LVP's dogmeat war with China, I don't get it. She serves lost of meat at her restaurants. How does she think cows are slaughtered? Or pigs?

by Anonymousreply 83March 3, 2017 9:50 AM

Will Nick Vial get casted on RHOBH for the ultimate in crossover stunt casting?

by Anonymousreply 84March 3, 2017 11:06 AM

I was an LVP fan until I saw how much she manipulated taking Rinna down. She enjoyed that too much. It is hard to believe she and Eileen are about the same age. The premise for dessert night was bizarre even for this show. "Let's have accusations about my sister revealed as we eat mini cheesecakes that a former pop star has some relationship too. Oh, let's also put up BIG posters for Love Bites everywhere and hope no one thinks it is a hicky out-call service."

by Anonymousreply 85March 3, 2017 11:15 AM

There's something exquisitely ironic about the title of a show containing both the word "real" and the word "Beverly Hills."

by Anonymousreply 86March 3, 2017 11:32 AM

My god but Carny Wilson was disgusting. Such a narcicisstic wind bag. Trying to be the Oprah of the group and bringing them all together? Puh-leeeze!!!

by Anonymousreply 87March 3, 2017 11:41 AM

r84, Miss Nick is milking that 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 88March 3, 2017 11:59 AM

r83, you obviously don't get it. They torture the dogs for days before they brutally kill them because they think it makes the meat taste better and gives the men sexual prowess. It's a fucking barbaric thing to do, regardless of how you feel about LVP.

by Anonymousreply 89March 3, 2017 3:02 PM

I wanted Kyle's golden retriever to make an appearance and steal a few of Carny's cheesecakes. You know the one who stole a baked potato from the dinner table and ate it. What was that dog's name?

by Anonymousreply 90March 3, 2017 3:14 PM

but but but Camille had her big moment this season! She ate with Kyle in that NYC restaurant!

by Anonymousreply 91March 3, 2017 3:21 PM

I'd like to see that mutt try and take my baked potato. I'll put it in the fucking ground

by Anonymousreply 92March 3, 2017 3:52 PM

Granny showed her ugly true colors trying desperately to bypass Eden and gun for Rinna.

That hag doesn't give iota about KIm.

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2017 3:23 AM

Does any of these girls are into golden showers?

by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2017 11:40 AM

I can't believe Eileen is older than LVP, who looks at least a generation older than Eileen when they stand next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 95March 4, 2017 12:26 PM

r94, only Ken.

by Anonymousreply 96March 4, 2017 1:01 PM

well Eileen looks naturally tighter in the face than LVP, though both have minimal wrinkles for their age. Eileen also has much better styling. LVP would look better if she changed up her makeup and hair.

by Anonymousreply 97March 4, 2017 5:45 PM

Has anyone already mentioned how fucking disgusting an orange creamsicle cheesecake sounds?

by Anonymousreply 98March 4, 2017 10:19 PM

R98 sounds like you're eagerly awaiting the June 1st pre-orders! You can follow Carnie's Love Bites on twitter and instagram too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 4, 2017 11:03 PM

Carnie was obviously angling for a spot as a Housewife or friend of.

Also, as if we didn't already know how scripted these have become... Carnie walking in and forcing the girls to stop their conversation right before Rinna's "confession," meaning she had to do it at the table in front of everyone?

Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 100March 4, 2017 11:50 PM

Wow, I had no idea that Eileen is older than LVP. She looks amazing, and not just "for her age".

LVP is also a beautiful woman, but her hair is dry and ages her.

by Anonymousreply 101March 4, 2017 11:59 PM

Eileen is 57, and LVP is 56. LVP looks several years older than Eileen, who is the oldest on the show.

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2017 12:05 AM

I always assumed LVP was in her 60s.

by Anonymousreply 103March 5, 2017 3:00 AM

R100 Yes, that scene where Carnie interrupts Rinna just before she spills the truth to Kyle - so freaking fake and staged.

by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2017 3:02 AM

I have an idea for Carnie: Visit the fucking gym once in awhile and maybe you can have a full fucking serving of dessert.

by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2017 1:38 PM

Any news of Eileen's husband this season or is he kept conveniently on the back burner?

by Anonymousreply 106March 5, 2017 2:30 PM

r106, Eileen's husband does not get involved with the female drama like queen cunts Ken and PK.

by Anonymousreply 107March 5, 2017 2:42 PM

Because he's too busy with online gaming, r107.

by Anonymousreply 108March 5, 2017 3:58 PM

Times he has been featured he did not come across well.

by Anonymousreply 109March 5, 2017 4:04 PM

LMAO r109, as opposed to whom?

by Anonymousreply 110March 5, 2017 4:12 PM

the only husband who doesn't act like an asshole on this show is Harry Hamlin. He seems pretty normal for hollywood standards

by Anonymousreply 111March 5, 2017 6:21 PM

That's a lovely house Maurice showcased for the party. Did he steal that one too?

by Anonymousreply 112March 6, 2017 11:44 AM

Harry bakes pies!

by Anonymousreply 113March 6, 2017 12:30 PM

Harry should sell his pies the same way that Patti LaBelle does.

by Anonymousreply 114March 6, 2017 3:17 PM

Next seasons plotlines: "Let's Talk About the Pies" -Harry Hamlin and Lisa Renna's new venture. The Agency opening in Bakersfield. Erika Jane's new single "Wet Pu$$y", Dorit's garage sale, LVP's new restaurant that serves dog meat only. Kim, in recovery after falling off the wagon again and Eileen, well Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 115March 6, 2017 3:26 PM

R115, And lots and lots of shots of Camille walking into and out of parties.

by Anonymousreply 116March 6, 2017 3:29 PM

And lots and lots of visits from Carnie schilling cheesecake!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117March 6, 2017 3:38 PM

Anyone in this thread live in LA? Wasn't Rinna's former boutique in BH? How did it get robbed multiple times? Did she not have proper security?

by Anonymousreply 118March 6, 2017 3:41 PM

R118 she had that boutique years ago. I imagine security cameras everywhere wasn't as prevalent back then and an alarm system can only do so much. Expert thieves know how to get the cash and get out before security shows up.

by Anonymousreply 119March 6, 2017 3:44 PM

R110 = Madeline Ashton

by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2017 12:19 PM

I, for one, would think Carnie would make a wonderful addition to the show. I'd rather watch her than Dumbass Dorit and Little Nippled PK with his stinky, Holland tunnel like brown eye.

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2017 12:20 PM

LVP is so totally not self-aware.

"I don't understand how Kyle can not see through Rinna and keeps letting her do the same thing"

Exact same thing everyone was saying about HER last season.

by Anonymousreply 122March 8, 2017 1:56 AM

It seemed pretty obvious from Dorit's WWHL appearance that she was following orders from someone with a beef with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 123March 8, 2017 1:59 AM

R121 = Rinna

by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2017 2:10 AM

When BE used to post here he said that they were once toying around with the idea of moving Housewives around to different cities or having them cross over/etc.

I would really love to see Dorit and PK make a visit to Atlanta or NJ.

by Anonymousreply 125March 8, 2017 2:12 AM

Erika should cross over to Atlanta since she's from Georgia.

I think she could definitely hold her own, and I think they'd like her.

Just keep that pussy eating Porsha away from her!!!

by Anonymousreply 126March 8, 2017 2:17 AM

R126 maybe they should send Porsha to Cali so she can film with Eden.

Or she can go to NJ and film with Melissa who just like Porsha gets lezzy when she drinks.

by Anonymousreply 127March 8, 2017 2:21 AM

Notice how the sniper LVP left the table when Doritos started to critique Erika.

by Anonymousreply 128March 8, 2017 2:22 AM

Melissa doesn't like chocolate, but she LOVES strawberry and cherry!

by Anonymousreply 129March 8, 2017 2:23 AM

Is PK in his third trimester yet?

by Anonymousreply 130March 8, 2017 2:24 AM

so Erika's husband is older than her mother lol

Dorit is so passive-aggressive with Erika. I do enjoy watching the awkwardness between them. Their personalities and upbringings are so different.

That eyelash thing between LVP and Rinna was weird.

by Anonymousreply 131March 8, 2017 6:16 AM

The thing with Dorit and Erika at LVP's house... the whole speech about her being, "cold," etc. read like "someone" encouraged her to pick that up. It read too much like part two of the Kathryn / Sniper scene. Geez, wonder who would have a bone to pick with that and maybe tell Dorit that in order to make it as a housewife she had to pick a fight with someone, "weak."

by Anonymousreply 132March 8, 2017 1:33 PM

[quote]That eyelash thing between LVP and Rinna was weird.

You can tell LVP has no self-awareness because I'm sure she thought that scene with Rinna and the whole eyelash thing came off as clever or funny but instead it sort of drops her masks and shows her for what she is. Petty and a grudge holder.

by Anonymousreply 133March 8, 2017 1:34 PM

I see Ken has found himself a new Cedric!

by Anonymousreply 134March 8, 2017 1:34 PM

r132, the minute LVP left the table, you knew something was coming. This bitch knows exactly what she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 135March 8, 2017 1:46 PM

Did I miss something? Why is LVP going to Hong Kong to fight the Dog Festival in Yulin, again?

by Anonymousreply 136March 8, 2017 1:51 PM

She's going to shop.

by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2017 2:02 PM

LVP said she making a documentary in HK.

Look, I was a certified LVP hater. Im not the pump troll but I will admit to being his wingman on occasion against the LVP lover. I even called her granny once. But my loathing for lips Rinna has changed something inside me on a fundamental level. She's worse than Jason Chaffetz and the trump-loving frauen closing their Nordstrom accounts. I fully support LVP's openly fucking with llips Rinna. hope she does get her to carry her bags. And then nudges her off a boat into Victoria Harbor. DOWN WITH THE DEMONESS LISA RINNA!

by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2017 2:10 PM

She's going to find a new rug for Ken's head.

by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2017 2:10 PM

R132 it was pretty obvious that the Dorit/Erika conversation about Erika being distant and untrusting was arranged by the producers to set up Erika's scenes with her mother.

by Anonymousreply 140March 8, 2017 2:13 PM

[quote]wonder who would.. tell Dorit that in order to make it as a housewife she had to pick a fight with someone,

Probably whoever told Eileen it was a good idea start a feud with LVP. Even now she never can't resist making snide comments about Lisa in her talking heads segments, even though they've only spoken directly to each other 3 or 4 times this season.

It's odd she'd keep it up because this feud made her the least popular housewife last season and almost resulted in her not returning at all. As is, her main plotlines are 1) Erika on Y&R, and 2) having the shits for two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 141March 8, 2017 2:19 PM

R141 Eileen's not too btight.

by Anonymousreply 142March 8, 2017 2:23 PM

r141, perhaps she "keeps it up" because she wasn't looking for a "feud" and is not fake? How shocking that she could genuinely see right through LVP's bull shit and not worship at her feet.

by Anonymousreply 143March 8, 2017 2:24 PM

That's bright.

by Anonymousreply 144March 8, 2017 2:25 PM

Anyone who doesn't sniff and lick LVP's granny panties to reach complete hag orgasm must be destroyed!!

by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2017 2:26 PM

From the previews I get the sense that Rinna passes some info to Doritos in the next ep. to ignite the Erika/Doritos drama.

by Anonymousreply 146March 8, 2017 2:30 PM

I don't know if r146 is directed at me at r138 but I will assume I triggered that poster. I was quite content loathing both Lisa's. But feelings arose in my heart -- hate feelings. For Rinna. Visceral repulsion like Melanoma when trump tries to touch her. No, my newfound support for LVP has nothing to do with wanting to sniff her granny panties. It's support against a common enemy!

by Anonymousreply 147March 8, 2017 2:36 PM

[quote]Even now she never can't resist making snide comments about Lisa in her talking heads segments, even though they've only spoken directly to each other 3 or 4 times this season.

HAHAHAHA. And none of the rest do that. Especially LVP.

by Anonymousreply 148March 8, 2017 2:40 PM

Yikes, that should have been "never can."

R148 You missed the point. This feud hasn't served Eileen well in terms of viewer reaction or screen time, so why keep it up?

by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2017 2:53 PM

I'm very sure that was your point, R149.

Comment at R148 stands.

by Anonymousreply 150March 8, 2017 2:59 PM

Well, R150, what I reiterated is precisely what I posted so I don't see how you can really read much else into it.

by Anonymousreply 151March 8, 2017 5:31 PM

Yes, dearie and again, they all fucking make snide comments about each other regardless of how much contact that have with one another. Especially, LVP. THAT is the point.

by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2017 5:38 PM

Don't bother being reasonable wuth trolls, R141/R149.

The anti-LVP trolls are amongst the most persistent and irrational on DL. (Notice how it replied back within 2 minutes of your last post.)

Your big sin was that you dared to criticize Eileen who they consider their savior. They all think she's going to slay the evil LVP. Right, the same Eileen who's a complete nonentity this year.

I'd be surprised to see Eileen back next season. She's not even trying to be interesting or relevant anymore.

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2017 5:51 PM

That makes a whole lot of sense R153 (not).

What's funny is that people like R153 bitch about the thing everyone else can see they're doing. R153 loves to bring up Eileen any chance they get and literally, nobody was even defending Eileen.

If anyone even points out LVP's hypocrisy the LVP lover immediately starts bringing up Eileen. It's thoroughly obsessed with her.

[quote]Your big sin was that you dared to criticize Eileen who they consider their savior. They all think she's going to slay the evil LVP. Right, the same Eileen who's a complete nonentity this year.

That's both irony and projection.

by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2017 5:59 PM

haha. Yeah, saying they ALL do it is totally defending Eileen!!!!

...In a deranged person's mind.

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2017 6:00 PM

The pro-LVP troll is unhinged. I mean who cares? It's a t.v. show -why so invested in defending a stranger?

by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2017 6:05 PM

Not half as invested as those that want to tear LVP down, r156. The amount of energy that he/she/it expands on a daily basis is scary, unless that person actually knows LVP. Which I think might be the case.

by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2017 9:29 PM

^ expends

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2017 9:30 PM

R158 I've said for years that, in some cases (e.g. the Dump troll), the animosity feels personal. Like someone who felt slighted by Lisa, or fired from SUR, etc.

How else to explain this rabid hatred toward a character on a "reality" show?

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2017 10:06 PM

This Erika-centric episode was boring.

I mean, it was all heartfelt and everything, but I was snoozing.

I like it better when Lisa Rinna is writhing her anorexic body on a stripper pole, LVP is being her typical cunt self, and Kyle Richards is being a fake ass bitch.

That's the REAL housewives of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 160March 8, 2017 10:20 PM

Oh look, it's back to talking to itself again.

And just like its Queen... totally incapable of having any self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 161March 8, 2017 11:33 PM

LVP came across like a bitchy sorority girl hazing a pledge when she made Rinna pull off her eyelashes. Rinna looked even worse, and totally desperate to be liked, for actually doing it.

by Anonymousreply 162March 8, 2017 11:45 PM

Rinna's doing the right thing.

Let LVP show herself to be a petty twat.

Rinna is just going with the flow, keeping her mouth shut, and being humble.

I think she knows that after last year's drama and this year's drama with Kim and Kyle, she just needs to lay low. It's the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 163March 8, 2017 11:48 PM

They showed a clip of Kim reacting to Carnie at the party from last week. It was just a quick flash and I swear the thought running through her head was, "Oh, shit... is this bitch going to take my place as the annoying, drama filled, "sober" friend?"

by Anonymousreply 164March 8, 2017 11:52 PM

r161, are you the weirdo that thinks it's "creepy" to eat at a restaurant in your own backyard and in doing so, one is a "stan". Fucking freak.

by Anonymousreply 165March 9, 2017 12:22 AM

Can we actually talk ABOUT the show? Some of you idiots seem to think you're ON the show.

by Anonymousreply 166March 9, 2017 12:24 AM

from the previews it looks like LVP and Kyle are just going to observe Dorit fight with Rinna and Erika and Eden vs. Rinna. Those 2 are so boring and need to be off the show. LVP might show signs of pettiness again at the reunion as Erika's popularity continues to grow and she gets more famous being on Dancing With The Stars.

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2017 12:24 AM

uh, no, R161 but the fact that you said that makes you sound crazier than you already did.

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2017 12:28 AM

R168 was obviously meant for R165.

Funny that you assumed thee post at R161 was about you though!

by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2017 12:29 AM

I love how LVP was acting like she could decide (instead of producers) if Eileen, Eden and Rinna went on the Hong Kong trip. It's not like she's paying for it herself. Imagine how boring the trip would have been if only LVP, Kyle, Dorit and Erika went. Erika and Dorit may have fought but other than that nothing would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2017 12:33 AM

Wow. So she really is under the impression that everyone that says something negative about Vanderpump is the same person. It could only possibly be one, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2017 12:36 AM

Yeah, R170, that's one of the stupidest things they do across all the franchises... pretend like any of them really aren't really, "invited." Why do they even bother trying to pretend that these vacations are actual vacations?

by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2017 12:37 AM

No, dipshit at r171, the poster thinks there's only one person that doesn't hate LVP on this thread and he/she/it is wrong. It's the same shit, different day...LVP forced Dorit to do her dirty work...Granny Pump is at it again...The stans are pissed that we are talking about their Queen...Leave Eileen alone because she looks younger than LVP. Fuck, it gets old.

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2017 12:55 AM

haha. Thanks, R173 for literally proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2017 1:10 AM

r174, are you on drugs? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2017 1:12 AM

LVP is a fake bitch! LVP is an old ugly cunt. LVP is a dirty backstabbing bitch!

by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2017 1:14 AM

Yeah, it's R174 that's on drugs!

by Anonymousreply 177March 9, 2017 1:17 AM

Why so much focus on Erika and her tragic, depressing childhood this week? Are they leading up to a story about an addiction problem or something?

by Anonymousreply 178March 9, 2017 11:34 AM

LVP:

[Quote] I don't hold grudges, but I remember and that's called being smart

*Audience rolls their eyes*

Speaking of which, I had never noticed before how small her eyes are until the scene where Rinna removed her lashes. Just prior to that part my husband and I both remarked on her teeny tiny eyes.

The bangs looked pretty bad on Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 179March 9, 2017 11:46 AM

Geez, that's their daily maintenance routine? Fake eyelashes before 8pm are a sign of bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 180March 9, 2017 12:11 PM

Actually I thought Rinnas eyes looked nice without the fake eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 181March 9, 2017 12:46 PM

That should have read LVP has the teeny tiny eyes. Clearly Rinna's eyes are quite large (and stunning).

by Anonymousreply 182March 9, 2017 1:15 PM

Countdown to R182 being called an LVP hater by our dearest Ken.

by Anonymousreply 183March 9, 2017 1:28 PM

I skipped the last 15 minutes of this week's and last week's episodes. This season has been numbingly boring. There seems to be no plot or focus this season.

by Anonymousreply 184March 9, 2017 1:38 PM

For some reason, I like Erika less after seeing this episode. She comes across as hard and jaded. Clearly, she has a lot of pain inside and she's built up a wall to protect herself. I don't think she likes herself very much.

by Anonymousreply 185March 9, 2017 3:31 PM

I think Erika likes herself just fine... it's clear she just doesn't like other people all that much.

by Anonymousreply 186March 9, 2017 3:46 PM

Again, the problem with BH more than any other city is that these tricks are too afraid of hurting their respective "images" to "go there" for the sake of the show. They seem to forget that they are on a reality show. The worst offenders are LVP and Kyle, who are so intensely self-aware and so obsessed with a perfect image that it holds the entire show hostage. That is why I give kudos to Rinna who seems to be the only who understands that it takes a big mouth to make shit entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 187March 9, 2017 3:56 PM

R187 would you kindly shut up and get back to talking about ME and my SOBRIETY!!!!

No don't talk about it.

Talk about it.

No don't talk about it.

Talk about it.

Where's my baby, Kingsley? (P.S. Anyone else surprised she didn't force her daughter to name her kid Kingsley? It'd be better than that awful name... what was it, Hucksley?)

by Anonymousreply 188March 9, 2017 4:02 PM

Kim's gash smells.

by Anonymousreply 189March 9, 2017 7:13 PM

The reunion is filming today.

by Anonymousreply 190March 9, 2017 7:50 PM

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE HUSBAND, YOU BEASTS!

by Anonymousreply 191March 9, 2017 8:41 PM

I wonder what LVP, Kyle and Eileen will say during the reunion? Most of the season's conflicts so far have involved Rinna, Dorit, Erika and friend Eden. I wonder if Eden was invited to the reunion? She went on the Hong Kong trip so she deserves a seat.

by Anonymousreply 192March 9, 2017 9:59 PM

What in hell is there to talk about at the reunion? Erika's pussy showing?

I mean seriously - this season was worse than last year. And cue part 2 where they drag Kim's ass out to be self-righteous about addiction and her struggle.

by Anonymousreply 193March 10, 2017 2:01 AM

I love how Granny switches out seats each season. When she's first in the chair, its when she's been called out. When she's in the middle of the couch, she's quiet as a mouse and has nothing to account for. This is a repeat of season 5 reunion.

by Anonymousreply 194March 10, 2017 2:03 AM

I can't remember a Housewives season, from any city, where so little has happened. Seriously, the biggest drama so far has been Lisa Rinna calling Kyle an "enabler." Oh, the horror! Are we supposed to get worked up about that?

What's next, Dorit telling the other ladies that Eden has cooties?

by Anonymousreply 195March 10, 2017 2:20 AM

R194 the seating chart has been released?

by Anonymousreply 196March 10, 2017 2:33 AM

Yes..

Eileen Erika Rinna Andy Kyle LVP Dorit

by Anonymousreply 197March 10, 2017 2:48 AM

LVP can't be happy about not getting the "good seat" though. Sure she's happy she wasn't the center of the conflict this season but that means less airtime and attention too.

Was Eden invited?

by Anonymousreply 198March 10, 2017 2:53 AM

Of course she's happy, r198. The second seat means she had a "good" season and she won't be called out at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 199March 10, 2017 2:56 AM

I can't see any reason to have Eileen back.

by Anonymousreply 200March 10, 2017 3:00 AM

...and what is Kyle going to be called out on?

by Anonymousreply 201March 10, 2017 3:10 AM

r201, she will be confronted with Maurice fucking Farrah

by Anonymousreply 202March 10, 2017 3:16 AM

Kyle and LVP would throw a tantrum if both of them were kept out of the seat next to Andy. Kyle doesn't deserve the spot either this year.

by Anonymousreply 203March 10, 2017 3:17 AM

r200, what reason is there to have any of them back? The only one who did anything was Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 204March 10, 2017 3:17 AM

Sadly, wack job Rinna has kept this franchise afloat, barely. They should completely clean house. Granny Pump totally drags the show down and showcasing PK kills any real drama. Having Cedric live in the Granny Manor was a fascinating glimpse into the lives of rich people. Adrienne and her huge home, in home beauty spa and staff. Camille with the nannies. And crazy drunk Kim all combined for drama and conflict.

Now the big story is a bare pussy. And creepy husbands. And restaurant PR. Boring. Bring back Alison and Faye not tub of butter lard cheesecake Carnie.

by Anonymousreply 205March 10, 2017 3:26 AM

Firing Brandi was a big mistake. She was a lighting rod and knew she had a job to do on a reality show.

These hos pretending they are so above it all are nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 206March 10, 2017 3:30 AM

I'd love to know the list of women the producers have turned down over the years. I bet there were plenty of better choices than some of the ones who made it on the show

by Anonymousreply 207March 10, 2017 3:30 AM

I know I'm going to hell for saying this, but I miss drunk and crazy Kim. Now that was some good TV.

I miss her sleazy, druggy boyfriend, rabid Kingsley, her sad potato salad, and her screaming that Kyle and Mauricio stole her house. At least we have the precious memories of it all.

by Anonymousreply 208March 10, 2017 3:53 AM

Remind me about the potato salad again, R208?

by Anonymousreply 209March 10, 2017 3:57 AM

Weird . Of all the posters here. I am the only one to notice the hell hole they stuck Kim in. SAd..... i mean she had big money at one time. married to marvin davis kids. and her daughter who just popped out the grandkid that she got all loopy about in her baby jane hudson get up with bursting roses, (she has to be on something, maybe just addderal but the grand kid excitment is a bit much) BUT HER NEW CONDO. what a dump. its not even westside, looks to be somewhere out in the valley , tops maybe high $300k range which makes it like northridge or something, cause its really a shit hole. Right next to freeway and huge blvd that Kyle had to squeeze the baby baskett hand me down into that non permited door way. I know westside realestate (so does mauricio )and that place is definetly NOT westside. its horrible. they did not even show any interior shots . just very over stuffed ghetto east Los Angeles "fancy sofas" which you can buy for about $200 ..........damn, that family must really be over her. hopefully the daughter who married well will take care of kim cause from the looks of that condo theres no more money left.

by Anonymousreply 210March 10, 2017 4:04 AM

Kims new pad..........Villa Ghetto

by Anonymousreply 211March 10, 2017 4:12 AM

Kim's condo was on the smaller side but I wouldn't describe it as ghetto. It's not a palace like some of the other women have but she's the one who's unmarried and a drug addict.

Every time Erika shows old photos of herself before the Jayne Glam Phase of her life, I wish that she would go back to that. She was really naturally beautiful and she looks overdone these days.

by Anonymousreply 212March 10, 2017 5:53 AM

I've also noticed that Erika doesn't really wear a wedding ring. I figured she'd have a massive sparkler.

by Anonymousreply 213March 10, 2017 5:55 AM

It was chicken salad, R208 and R209. She was in the dining room making chicken salad with her hands while her daughter was getting ready to go to prom. I think it was in season one. It was very out there. Made me and countless others laugh.

by Anonymousreply 214March 10, 2017 10:56 AM

Producer of Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 10, 2017 12:30 PM

[quote] i mean she had big money at one time. married to marvin davis kids.

I don't think anyone should feel sorry for Kim. Isn't she still collecting alimony from Davis? I'm pretty sure she's still getting $23,000/month and will continue to do so unless she gets remarried.

By all accounts, she has an issue with spending. She was collecting alimony, getting child support, getting a salary from RHOBH and getting an allowance from Kyle and she was still always broke.

by Anonymousreply 216March 10, 2017 1:05 PM

I can only hope they skip the inevitable reunion segment where Kim comes out and proclaims her sobriety again. Does this not happen at EVERY reunion?

by Anonymousreply 217March 10, 2017 1:09 PM

Kim likes nothing better than to run to Target and , um, buy the store completely out! She's definitely a spend thrift!

by Anonymousreply 218March 10, 2017 1:44 PM

You can already tell this reunion will be mind-numbing. Rinna/Kim already settled the major issue.

by Anonymousreply 219March 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Kim made a huge bowl of her famous chicken salad for her daughter's prom night. Apparently, she thought that teenagers like nothing better than to sit around in their prom dresses and tuxes and eat chicken salad. Nobody touched it.

I swear Kim's new condo looks just like the one where Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered. I wonder if it's in the same complex?

by Anonymousreply 220March 10, 2017 3:17 PM

Apparently Kyle "trot my sister out to film but don't talk about her" Richards confronted Rinna at the reunion about Kim being an "easy target".

All I have to say is can someone please call this bitch out for bringing Kim around in the first place? The self-righteous ho has nerve when she has used Kim for story and drama EVERY damn season, sheds those croc tears, and whines about everyone talking about and/or asking her about Kim.

by Anonymousreply 221March 10, 2017 3:18 PM

And that's why Kyle needs to go.

Just give Maurice his own Agency show already. Farrah can play the part of a young pretty Kyle while hefty old Kyle freely gorges herself on fatburger and whatever else Carnie is currently binging on too.

by Anonymousreply 222March 10, 2017 4:03 PM

NBS did not live in a "complex"

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2017 4:13 PM

What I find fascinating is how offended Kyle and Kim seem to get by Rinna calling her an "enabler." She apparently doesn't know what the definition is because she IS an enabler.

I have no doubt that Kyle keeps bringing Kim around because she still believes itll help keep Kim "honest," and "sober."

There's a reason Kyle won't go into therapy or Al-Anon.

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2017 4:29 PM

R216.... absolutely NOT. she was getting child support and now thats done. There is no more $23k per month. are you wacked? she is broke and must depend upon her daughter and whatever crumbs her GRAND sister married to the gardener gives her (who stole all his brother in laws clients after he helped mauricio move from picking up dog poop to selling mansions)

by Anonymousreply 225March 10, 2017 5:06 PM

R225 where is your information that she is no longer getting the Alimony?

by Anonymousreply 226March 10, 2017 5:08 PM

All accounts are that Kim managed to get $23,000/mo in Alimony for life, unless she re-married.

So, R225, please let us know where you discovered she was no longer getting it.

by Anonymousreply 227March 10, 2017 5:11 PM

If you have followed Kyle from the days when she grabbed at any attention she could get from being paris hiltons aunt, and it was really bad, you then know that she is just so cheesy about her luxury lifestyle. She is just like a lottery winner. none of it fits. She is frumpy and just out of place and tacky and i am sure soon to be dumped by mauricio when he gets his upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 228March 10, 2017 5:20 PM

I don't know if this helps, but I found it at a book, House of Hilton: “she is said to have gotten a settlement and child support from the Davis ranging from $20,000 a month that continues until the year 2009, and $23,000 a month for life, or until she remarries.”

Could be that the child support has stopped but the $23k continues. Along with the $100K /year she gets from Housewives, after taxes are deducted, MAYBE she really doesn't have as much spendable income needed to live the BH lifestyle. There were also reports that Kyle's husbear provided her with a stipend which I can't image continues after all this.

by Anonymousreply 229March 10, 2017 5:35 PM

R229. Ok. simple logic.. perhaps you dont read the news....The courts may have awarded Kim whatever. but if there is no money left ...THERES NO MONEY LEFT. Before marvin davis died he had stolen all the monies from his kids trusts. there were hundreds of millions missing and his own daughter sued him . then he died. The entire Marvin Davis family wealth was all smoke and mirrors at the end. Barbara ended up in some tacky condo on wilshire. Her elaborate balls a thing of the past and none of those worthless kids ever created any wealth on their own or even married well so there was nothing left . Certainly nothing left to pay Kim lifetime alimony lol......Gosh maybe she can tap into gummy bear davis or greasy bear davis wealth? haaaaaa. there is nothing. she was living off hand outs from kyle and mauricio she lived in cheap rental homes $5k per month (In Los Ang 5k month for house gives you hillside valley no pool.. max. and now she is put in some very tacky very cheap condo on the freeway on ramp in some distant city between the 101 and 5 freeways.Reseda? northridge? I know cause my labor lives out there.

by Anonymousreply 230March 10, 2017 6:47 PM

Yes, you are probably correct. I don't follow that family. Most likely the well is dried for the lovely Miss Kim. I just know that my boss was required to pay his ex wife $10k a month for 20 years and was required to set up some sort of annuity(????) or other such financial instrument to ensure the payments. Just thought the confusion may have revolved around child support and alimony. No harm intended.

by Anonymousreply 231March 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Kim was still receiving her alimony in late 2015. There's no reason to think that that has dried up in the past year. She's broke because you're not considering her spending habits (mostly on drugs).

by Anonymousreply 232March 10, 2017 8:53 PM

R231. I Always wondered why women would take alimony and not a lump payment cause there is no sure fire way to make sure that alimony will continue. a guy can go bankrupt and stop paying or like in the case with charlie sheen, he went into court and they cut his payments IN HALF. from $50k per month to $25k per month R232 Please stop. Your information is not correct. Its been many years since Kim recieved anywhere near that amount more like 10% of that and it was child support and that is over. and btw drugs are not that expensive. especially crack

by Anonymousreply 233March 10, 2017 10:09 PM

Well, Kim would be a multi-millionaire today if Kyle and Mauricio hadn't stolen her Palm Springs house. That house was worth millions and they took it all for themselves. Kathy and Rick Hilton never forgave them for doing that to Kim.

by Anonymousreply 234March 10, 2017 10:26 PM

R234. Story does not make sense. kathy and Rick have millions they could totally take care of Kim if they are so upset. ....The house belonged to kim, kyles, kathys mother. why would kim be the sole heir?

by Anonymousreply 235March 10, 2017 10:31 PM

Kyle and Mauricio were supporting Kim and probably still are. During that scene in the limo Kyle said that Kim was basically Mauricio's second wife. Perhaps they were forced to reduce or reconstruct Kim's alimony and she received slightly less. IDK. But I've read reports that there is no Davis money left.

by Anonymousreply 236March 10, 2017 10:57 PM

I would like to know how exactly Kyle and Mauricio "stole" Kim's house. Does anyone know the particulars?

by Anonymousreply 237March 10, 2017 10:58 PM

[quote]Please stop. Your information is not correct. Its been many years since Kim recieved anywhere near that amount more like 10% of that and it was child support and that is over. and btw drugs are not that expensive. especially crack

Perhaps you should stop. The person who posted that is correct. It was reported in 2015 that she was in fact still receiving the full sum of her alimony. If you have different proof, please provide it because so far all you've done is insist that she isn't still receiving it but without any evidence to back it up.

And drugs are expensive... especially when it's prescription drugs.

by Anonymousreply 238March 11, 2017 12:20 AM

R237, she didn't. And to the person above that said Kathy was upset about it, it's inaccurate.

Kyle proved Kim was lying about it in the scene when she took Kim to her new place in Palm Springs.

The claim Kim tried to make was that they cheated her by paying off both Kim and Kathy for their shares of the house. Kim took it and then later tried to "buy back" her share for less than what Kyle and Mauricio paid her for it. They didn't accept it and therefore in Kim's mind, they stole it from her.

Kim went on to say that she had no idea that Kyle was going to sell the house and Kyle proved again that she was a liar because she had asked that her daughter get half of the listing.

After that all came out, Kathy made a statement that Kyle's version of the story was in fact correct.

by Anonymousreply 239March 11, 2017 12:23 AM

Proof that Kim is the only interesting one people care about on the show!!!

by Anonymousreply 240March 11, 2017 12:30 AM

Yes, Kyle and her sleazy husband stole Kim's house. Kim paid for that house with her acting money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 11, 2017 3:01 AM

Maurice is slimy

by Anonymousreply 242March 11, 2017 3:04 AM

I forgot in that limo ride that Kim accused Kyle of being the alcoholic. And I love the look on.. what was his name? Martin? His face. He looks both bored and wanting to get the fuck out of there.

by Anonymousreply 243March 11, 2017 3:04 AM

If Kim had the house, she'd have lost it by now. Better than it's still in the family.

by Anonymousreply 244March 11, 2017 3:12 AM

[bold]Lisa Vanderpump Appointed Editor In Chief Of 'Beverly Hills Lifestyle' Magazine[/bold]

Just in case her lifestyle wasn’t fabulous enough, Lisa Vanderpump is adding a little more glitz and glam to her repertoire! The restaurant owner, philanthropist, and star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been named Editor In Chief of the luxury magazine, Beverly Hills Lifestyle.

Lisa, who’s been involved with the magazine for seven years, says she loves writing, “as my fans know from my blogs,” and that her tenure as Editor In Chief is “going to be a passion project for me.” Beverly Hills Lifestyle caters to a readership who are interested in the finer points of travel, food, fashion, and “luxury lifestyle” (hey, Kyle Richards – they stole your mojo!).

Lisa, who Beverly Hills Lifestyle thinks is a natural fit for the job, plans to bring s little Vanderpump swag to the already established magazine. Page Six reports Lisa saying she plans to cover “everything that is fabulous in traditional Vanderpump style!”

Magazine co-founder and president Mark Curian said in a press release that Lisa “embodies everything” his magazine is all about. “She is class, grace, and luxury personified and her personal touch will take Beverly Hills Lifestyle in an exciting direction,” he added.

by Anonymousreply 245March 11, 2017 4:41 AM

Link for above:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 11, 2017 4:43 AM

I like LVP, but Beverly Hills must be the only place on earth where being a reality show participant is revered as class and grace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 11, 2017 6:36 AM

Vanderpump was named Editor-in-Chief of a magazine that's owned by....

SHOCKER!!!

Lydia and her gay Husband Doug from the RHOC.

by Anonymousreply 248March 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Was Rinna ever attractive? I like Ericka more this season.

by Anonymousreply 249March 11, 2017 6:46 AM

Kim's section 8 condo...

by Anonymousreply 250March 11, 2017 7:06 AM

Doug is not gay. He's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 251March 11, 2017 12:06 PM

Kim gets a softer, but longer sentence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 11, 2017 2:27 PM

Who cares about Kim?

by Anonymousreply 253March 11, 2017 2:30 PM

Bravo should be incredibly embarrassed over this shit. The ENTIRE season is about a character who is not even a real cast member!!!! WHAT THE FUCK? This is a first for the franchise too.

I almost feel bad for Kim- It is pretty fucked up that she is the entire show yet not on contract...

Do you guys think that Bravo paid her appearances extremely well as the the main thrust of the show is her addiction?

When you think about this, it tells you how bad this show would be without this old gal.

Lisa and Kyle should just produce the show and get the fuck off the screen- they are USELESS.

by Anonymousreply 254March 11, 2017 3:26 PM

Sure Lydia at R251. Tell that to your uncle...

by Anonymousreply 255March 11, 2017 3:38 PM

r210, If the exterior of the building they showed is actually where Kim lives (you never know with these shows), then she lives in Encino. That building is a block or two north of Ventura Blvd. on White Oak. Ave. While the real estate value is not quite at the level it is on the Westside, it's certainly not a shit hole neighborhood and is likely somewhere north of 500k at the very low end. It's definitely not Beverly Hills, but Encino is probably the nicest of the Valley addresses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 11, 2017 3:57 PM

R254 Kyle needs to be there to give Kim a sounding board . Lisa needs to be there to bring in the viewers.

I agree though that Kim should be a regular cast member. Maybe this year was a trial for her, to see how she did. It's certain Eden won't be back. Her only plot line has fizzled out.

I'm excited about the possibilities of Lisa being editor of a magazine. It could bring excitement to RHOBH (think LC on The Hills working at Teen Vogue) and maybe even be another spin off.

by Anonymousreply 257March 11, 2017 4:08 PM

Here's Andy commenting on the BH reunion:

Finally, you’re out in L.A. and you just filmed a Beverly Hills reunion. How did that go? AC: It was really good, oh my God. We had a few special guests and it was funny, it was dramatic, it was great because the Beverly Hills women, they keep it classy, so even when they’re disagreeing, they keep their s— together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258March 11, 2017 4:10 PM

I would love to see Mauricio and Kyle doing the splits together. I'll bet they do that all the time.

by Anonymousreply 259March 11, 2017 4:57 PM

Mauricio does the most amazing, perfect, splits... on my face.

by Anonymousreply 260March 11, 2017 6:56 PM

lol how many people actually read that dumb Beverly Hills magazine anyway? LVP is not classy and certainly doesn't have good style.

Andy thinks the BH ladies are classy reunions? OK...he really wishes BH was the top housewives' show but it never will be

by Anonymousreply 261March 11, 2017 8:14 PM

How embarrassing to have had a fight like that in front of a zillionaire stranger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 11, 2017 8:30 PM

Were they trying to set poor Martin up with Kim on the night of the limo ride from hell, r262? He's definitely looking for the exit door in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 263March 11, 2017 9:24 PM

No, R263. They had previously tried to set Kim up with him and she wasn't interested in him.

by Anonymousreply 264March 11, 2017 11:56 PM

With her RHOBH earnings, Camille bought herself a new face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 14, 2017 3:28 AM

R265 she looks sort of like Adrienne.

Also noticed that Mauricio's hand is lower on Camille than it is on Kyle... he's basically grabbing Camille's ass. You just know he's thought about Camille a few times while rubbing one out. You know, when he's not fucking Farrah or stroking one out behind his desk while watching, "One Night in Paris."

by Anonymousreply 266March 14, 2017 3:31 AM

He probably fantasises about Camille while watching her sweet moves just live everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 14, 2017 3:37 AM

I barely watched this season. Was Eden a dud?

by Anonymousreply 268March 14, 2017 4:13 AM

Camille's new man in r265 pings.

by Anonymousreply 269March 14, 2017 3:05 PM

r269, no one could ping more than her ex.

by Anonymousreply 270March 14, 2017 3:09 PM

Good point, r270.

by Anonymousreply 271March 14, 2017 3:10 PM

R268 Her only plot was annoyingly worrying about Kim's sobriety (due in part to Rinna filling her head with shit). That played out anticlimactically for Teflon Rinna so Eden's part is really over.

by Anonymousreply 272March 14, 2017 3:13 PM

r272, Kyle's only plot for 7 years has been Kim's sobriety - too bad she can't get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 273March 14, 2017 3:25 PM

How can this season be over when nothing happened? How many episodes were there? Bravo has to be so embarrassed about what a dud this season was. The boring reunion will be more blah icing on a stale cake.

by Anonymousreply 274March 14, 2017 3:31 PM

Excuse me, but the reunion will be epic. There was a huge screaming match over Pantygate!!!

by Anonymousreply 275March 14, 2017 3:32 PM

This season has been shitty but who is surprised? Most of the cast doesn't want to get dirty.

Eden's part is not over btw. She's done with Kim but as we saw in the second half trailer, she's going to go after Rinna. I think it starts on the Hong Kong trip. Not in tonight's episode but likely next week or the week after.

by Anonymousreply 276March 14, 2017 5:35 PM

At first glance, I thought Camille's new man was none other than "my love", David Foster.

by Anonymousreply 277March 14, 2017 6:41 PM

LVP calling someone else an ice queen who shows no emotion?

This bitch really has no self-awareness, does she?

by Anonymousreply 278March 15, 2017 2:29 AM

Funny how Erika has decided to be Rinna's new mean girl/Eileen. And Eileen was being sweet.

The situation tonight was silly. Rinna did pull out a bag of pills and did talk about putting Xanax in a smoothie. Did she really think no one would discuss that, given all that she was saying about Kim?

I love the show but the producers are really stretching to create conflict.

by Anonymousreply 279March 15, 2017 2:46 AM

Funny how they left out the fact that Dorit went to LVP with that tidbit and she encouraged it.

by Anonymousreply 280March 15, 2017 3:13 AM

Good grief, Im waiting for Potomic to come back. Their one season was better than the last 2 or 3 seasons of BH.

by Anonymousreply 281March 15, 2017 3:49 AM

I'm waiting for NY. At least their personalities carry the show, unlike BH.

by Anonymousreply 282March 15, 2017 12:09 PM

Kyle and LVP are stale. One or both gotta go.

LVP's smug yet inanely hypocritical self irritates the fuck out of me, but Kyle = Kim, so she should get the boot first.

by Anonymousreply 283March 15, 2017 12:32 PM

Vanderpump literally sits there and says everything about others that everyone has said about her over the years and has zero insight on it.

by Anonymousreply 284March 15, 2017 12:35 PM

I don't care about people, darling, I only care about dogs!

by Anonymousreply 285March 15, 2017 1:25 PM

I think its hilarious how LVP reacted at the table when Dorit brought up the Xanax smoothies... hadn't Dorit already told her?

by Anonymousreply 286March 15, 2017 1:33 PM

I'll bet that they keep Eden around for next season. There's no way Producers look at her and don't think she's a ticking time bomb that's either going to relapse or get herself in some kind of trouble with a sex hook up.

by Anonymousreply 287March 15, 2017 1:34 PM

Oh the hypocrisy!

They all quickly jumped on Rinna for "not remembering" yet NONE of them could seem to remember the convo in Mexico. If it's convenient for one, it's convenient for all. That's reason #1 why none of this b/s works as a story. Plus the fact that they are alluding to producer intervention which is likely what fueled the "drama" in Hong Kong.

by Anonymousreply 288March 15, 2017 1:35 PM

R288 I thought it was more hypocritical of Dorit since you know.. she's probably said she doesn't, "remember," more than any of the rest of them have.

by Anonymousreply 289March 15, 2017 1:37 PM

Of course she did, r286. Which is exactly why I am sure it was LVP herself who encouraged her puppet Dorit to bring it up at the table. One look proves how fake LVP is.

by Anonymousreply 290March 15, 2017 1:38 PM

r289, Vanderpump got a lot of mileage out of that phrase last year.

by Anonymousreply 291March 15, 2017 1:39 PM

R291 I meant this season. As R290 has pointed out.... Dorit obviously went the the LVP Finishing School for Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 292March 15, 2017 1:40 PM

It was so cute watching Rinna talking to her dog Lola. She was really funny in this episode.

If nothing else, Rinna brings a sense of humor to the show, that the other ladies lack.

by Anonymousreply 293March 15, 2017 1:42 PM

Say what you will about her, but Rinna is the only one earning her paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 294March 15, 2017 1:47 PM

The anti-LVP troll is foaming at the mouth this morning.

by Anonymousreply 295March 15, 2017 1:50 PM

Dorit really was an idiot to try to go after Erika all season. Erika might not get into it like the rest of them and might be standoffish... but Dorit is no match for her.

by Anonymousreply 296March 15, 2017 1:51 PM

Who is Erika talking to when she says they don't know the shit she deals with... and she doesn't tolerate that shit... the only people across the table from her seem to be Eileen and Eden.

by Anonymousreply 297March 15, 2017 1:54 PM

I agree, r294. Rinna is made for this kind of show since she's not as concerned about maintaining an image or brand. She's thirsty and doesn't care who knows it. I like Eileen and appreciate her sort of calm and cerebral energy and I wouldn't mind if she returned next season, but seeing how little of a presence she had this season and the fact that she's probably the most adult and averse to messiness, I can see her being downgraded to "friend of Rinna" next season.

by Anonymousreply 298March 15, 2017 2:03 PM

It's really not even about thirst. It's about understanding what it takes to make a reality show. Same thing with Bethenny on NY. She may come off abrasive, but she gets it. Being passive ain't gonna work. And neither is inactive yet overly judgmental (see Kyle and LVP).

by Anonymousreply 299March 15, 2017 2:25 PM

These types of threads about reality television programs are so depressing. I wish you people would read a book now and then and turn off this trash.

by Anonymousreply 300March 15, 2017 4:24 PM

Dorit"o" is such a cunt and Eileen starts shit then pretends she had nothing to do with it. Eden is a total waste of space, get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 301March 15, 2017 5:08 PM

Oh look, it's the, "read a book troll," who is compelled to come into these threads and you know.. read DL instead of a book.

by Anonymousreply 302March 15, 2017 5:09 PM

R300 Why do you assume that someone can't do both? I read and I watch this show, so it's plausible that others here do the same. Furthermore, why are you even in here? If this thread is so depressing, why are you not off somewhere reading a book? Let me guess, reading doesn't satisfy your need to be some holier-than-thou asshole.

by Anonymousreply 303March 15, 2017 5:10 PM

does Rinna get in Dorit's face at the start of next episode? lol would be funny

by Anonymousreply 304March 15, 2017 5:24 PM

Dorito looks like she's constantly smelling a nasty fart.

Considering PKs hole is so loose it's no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 305March 15, 2017 5:30 PM

Eileen will stay on this show as long as she wants to be on it. She is the highest paid housewive in this franchise (tied with Vanderpump). You don't get that salary when you're status from one season to the next is "on the fence."

by Anonymousreply 306March 15, 2017 5:42 PM

What R303 said. I read constantly and I also watch the HOUsewives. So, FUCK OFF R300 and eat ass, pally.

by Anonymousreply 307March 15, 2017 8:15 PM

Eileen took a pay cut to come back this year. She'll stay as long as Vinnie is gambling away her money but Bravo isn't really getting what they wanted from her: She doesn't really bring any drama, for such a well-known soap star, and her soap fans, by and large, haven't followed her to RHOBH.

However, her making nice with Vanderpump will help get her more airtime.

by Anonymousreply 308March 15, 2017 8:53 PM

Time for Vanderpump to go. She's useless. She can't even fake cry over the dogs.

Speaking of which... notice how quickly she moves on to things? Does she even touch Giggy any more?

by Anonymousreply 309March 15, 2017 11:02 PM

Erika's look book for the trip....I just can't with her.

by Anonymousreply 310March 16, 2017 2:35 PM

Erika is the new queen, cunts! The old hag is out! Even producer Kyle knows it.

by Anonymousreply 311March 16, 2017 2:41 PM

Rinna knew exactly what she was doing when she pulled out that massive bag of pills and claimed that she added them to smoothies. She knew someone would suggest that she had a problem and they played right into her hands. Would be better to ignore her antics and cut her out of the group completely. She knows how to play the reality show game. She took over last season with her Munchhausen bs and she'll take over this season too. Kyle knows that all she has to do is mention Kim and she'll get to stick around. It's all she has.

by Anonymousreply 312March 16, 2017 2:54 PM

Rinna's fabulous on this show. She knows how to bring it and she seems to be a genuinely decent person. None of that bitchy LVP Brit side swiping BS from her.

by Anonymousreply 313March 16, 2017 3:22 PM

Can we talk about Mikey's eyebrows? Don't most people prefer their eyebrows to be thicker in and then taper outwards and not the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 314March 16, 2017 3:40 PM

This reunion will be insufferable if we have to watch that insufferable hag LVP get on her self-righteous soapbox with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 315March 16, 2017 5:27 PM

We need to talk about his lips.

by Anonymousreply 316March 16, 2017 6:10 PM

I'm butch, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 17, 2017 12:11 AM

Oh right, Mikey. I thought that was a typo.

Hideous. Cheap surgery. These come to mind first.

He's not a classy gay, he's one of those 'oh no it's coming this way, let's cross the road' gays.

by Anonymousreply 318March 17, 2017 11:19 AM

Mikey hit pay dirt when he hooked up with Erika and became her main gay. As long as he stays loyal, he'll be set for life. I bet she pays him a nice six-figure salary to do nothing but pick out outfits and blow smoke up her ass.

I have a couple of high-end interior designer friends who are multi-millionaires because they became friends with wives of super rich men. These rich bored housewives fly them around in private jets to shop for antiques in Europe and to fashion shows in Paris. They don't make a move without first consulting their designers. My friends are always telling them that it's time to redecorate or "refresh." It's a cushy gig if you can get it.

by Anonymousreply 319March 17, 2017 4:06 PM

If Rinna was quicker on her feet she could own this show but at least she starts shit and since I hate LVP, Dorito and Kim, she is alright with me.

They really whittled Kim's nose down to nothing, didn't they? She looked better with her old nose.

by Anonymousreply 320March 18, 2017 12:28 AM

Rinna is awful but the others who kept calling her out and saying she needed to, "own it, own it..." especially LVP who repeated that like a deranged parrot, were ridiculous... because unlike them, she did actually own it (and didn't drag it out an entire season and then some).

by Anonymousreply 321March 18, 2017 12:52 AM

Isn't Kyle an executive producer on RHOBH? Rinna is as dumb as a rock. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 322March 18, 2017 11:36 AM

Rinna is smart enough to realize that they are on a REALITY SHOW and the only way it's entertaining is if there is drama.

No one is going to watch a show about LVP saving the dogs or Kyle pimping Maurice's agency.

by Anonymousreply 323March 18, 2017 12:10 PM

Exactly R323. LVP is over exposed. She could exit both BH and Rules and I wouldn't miss her. Her talking heads are pretty funny when she isn't being a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 324March 18, 2017 12:51 PM

Isn't it ironic that the LVP hags are coming for Rinna for doing the exact same things LVP has been accused of in the past?

by Anonymousreply 325March 18, 2017 1:29 PM

LVP wipes back to front. Know that.

by Anonymousreply 326March 18, 2017 5:05 PM

Eden is not happy with Wendy Williams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327March 19, 2017 1:20 AM

[quote]LVP is over exposed. She could exit both BH and Rules and I wouldn't miss her.

Luckily you're in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 328March 19, 2017 1:57 AM

It's also ironic,. r325 that the hags that hate LVP are not on Rinna's shit like they were on LVPs. They are giving her excuses as to why her lying was justified.

by Anonymousreply 329March 19, 2017 2:58 AM

M'eh. Nice try. The difference is, as has been pointed out, Rinna admitted it and didn't drag it on and on and hold a ridiculous grudge (especially when she's the one who did the thing) unlike LVP.

by Anonymousreply 330March 19, 2017 3:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 19, 2017 3:39 PM

Please Rinna admitted it after how long? She vehemently DENIED it for so long until she realized Eden called her out. Don't make it appear like she owns her shit bc she doesn't. She has a habit of talking shit, then gets busted, gives a fake ass apology and says can't we move on. Easy to say let's move on when YOU are the one spreading rumors. Bitch didn't like it much when the rumors were about her! Hypocrite. And stop shoving your ugly ass daughters down everyone's throats. They are NOT Gigi and Bella. The short one looks like she could appear in a Walmart ad. she's 5'6", bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 332March 19, 2017 5:05 PM

No love, she said she, "didn't remember..." you know, something LVP would NEVER do. And it took her like a week to say she did it. Again, something LVP would NEVER do.

by Anonymousreply 333March 19, 2017 6:18 PM

forget Rinna and LVP. This week is all about Erika! She makes her debut on DWTS tomorrow and will be on WWHL this tuesday

by Anonymousreply 334March 19, 2017 11:44 PM

R333, actually she said she did NOT say it.

by Anonymousreply 335March 19, 2017 11:57 PM

R335:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 20, 2017 1:49 AM

r330 = r333 = r336 is somehow trying to make Rinna's lies all about LVP. Housewives definitely post on this thread. It's either Brandi, Rinna, Eileen or all three. No way someone that is not personally invested would spend so much time defending Rinna and deflecting towards LVP. Eileen actually has a job so maybe take her off that short list.

by Anonymousreply 337March 20, 2017 1:59 PM

Hi, Ken @ R337!

No way anyone else is that invested and would spend so much time defending LVP nor would they act so personally invested!

by Anonymousreply 338March 20, 2017 2:18 PM

R337 is the definition of deranged. You do realize that those posts you're attributing to"deflecting towards LVP," were only in response to you bringing up LVP in the first place, right?

by Anonymousreply 339March 20, 2017 2:21 PM

Two QUICK responses from the anti-LVP troll. You're up early today, dear.

by Anonymousreply 340March 20, 2017 2:28 PM

You really have no self-awareness, do you, R340? First of all, you posted first.. so um.. you're up earliest, dearest. Second, I'm not anti-LVP. I've rarely posted anything about her. But you've just shown how paranoid you are.

by Anonymousreply 341March 20, 2017 2:29 PM

Oh the laughs Ms. Ken provides here! Funny how personally and deeply offended he gets when those responses didn't even say anything negative about LVP.

by Anonymousreply 342March 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Speaking of paranoid, r341....hahaha. You sit by your computer ready to pounce on anyone who doesn't agree with you or doesn't hate LVP. And you go for the jugular: "deranged", "unhinged", "paranoid". You scare me.

by Anonymousreply 343March 20, 2017 2:33 PM

I used to enjoy Vanderpump's character; her quick wit, glamorous lifestyle. But when she made the comment to Eileen about her husband's whereabouts: over there, under some young woman's skirt, she overplayed her hand. Outed herself as the hateful cunt she really is.

Brandi, Cedric, Adrienne, Faye. She's really a nasty bitch and the past proves it.

by Anonymousreply 344March 20, 2017 2:37 PM

[quote]You sit by your computer ready to pounce on anyone who doesn't agree with you

Says the person who responded in less than 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 345March 20, 2017 2:43 PM

Ken projects a lot.

by Anonymousreply 346March 20, 2017 2:43 PM

Ken really sees no wrong in what his wife does

by Anonymousreply 347March 20, 2017 2:46 PM

r345 et al, you proved my point. You had to keep posting until you got a response. You are a case study in paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 348March 20, 2017 2:47 PM

This shit again? Seriously the person that goes on and on and on about people disliking LVP, who the fuck cares? As far as I can tell nobody even said shit about her today and he's going off like someone called his mother a whore.

They're all cunts. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 349March 20, 2017 2:48 PM

More projection from Ken. Proving the point!

by Anonymousreply 350March 20, 2017 2:49 PM

[quote]You sit by your computer ready to pounce

by Anonymousreply 351March 20, 2017 2:51 PM

Erika premieres on DWTS tonight. Is Mikey going to be the one styling her?

by Anonymousreply 352March 20, 2017 2:54 PM

r349, you are obviously the same troll that has posted FOURTEEN of the last 20 posts but tries to deflect to other posters.

by Anonymousreply 353March 20, 2017 2:55 PM

uh whatever you say. Sure. Every single poster is the same one here.

by Anonymousreply 354March 20, 2017 2:59 PM

I hope Mikey gives her his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 355March 20, 2017 2:59 PM

I need more camera shots of Miss Ken wobbling along the street while holding those furry rat dogs.

by Anonymousreply 356March 20, 2017 3:04 PM

I want to see Vinnie sweating at his computer as his NCAA bracket is busted and he's pissed away thousands.

by Anonymousreply 357March 20, 2017 3:31 PM

Why wasn't Kim invited to Hang Kong? The entire show continues to revolve around her, and yet she was excluded from both the Mexico and Hong Kong trips.

by Anonymousreply 358March 20, 2017 3:39 PM

Does Kim's probation allow her to leave the state?

by Anonymousreply 359March 20, 2017 3:39 PM

Yes. But her penchant for wiping her ass with pillows has her on every major airline's no fly list, so she's pretty much grounded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 20, 2017 5:25 PM

Why do the men always have to insert themselves into the drama? ATL and NJ are the worst offenders.

NY is the only franchise where it's just about the women.

by Anonymousreply 361March 20, 2017 6:18 PM

Brandi, Cedric, Adrienne, Faye. She's really a nasty bitch and the past proves it.

Everyone hated Brandi except looney Ticks. Cedric is an extortionist and a scam artist. He's lucky he was only deported and not jailed. Both are scum so brava to LVP if she wasn't nice to them.

Lisa is OK with Adrienne as far as I can tell. Lisa and Faye socialize now via Kyle.

Your examples aren't too good.

While I don't think LVP is nice to everyone, some of them deserve whatever she gives them.

by Anonymousreply 362March 20, 2017 8:59 PM

[quote]some of them deserve whatever she gives them.

And she deserves what she gets back.

by Anonymousreply 363March 21, 2017 12:44 AM

R361 They insert themselves into the drama because they want to be on television. These men are just as hungry for fame as their wives. Hell, Heather Dubrow's husband was the one that wanted to be on RHOC. She was initially reluctant to do it having been (not much of ) a legitimate actress, but her husband was desperate for fame. As for NY, it's like that now because so few are married or and seem unwilling to have real relationships put on camera. However, in the beginning Alex's husband Simon wrote the book on thirsty housewives husbands. He predates both ATL's Peter and NJ's Joe Gorga. Also, Mario, Ramona's ex husband, was overly involved in drama in the early seasons until he found other ways to stroke his ego and preoccupy his time.

by Anonymousreply 364March 21, 2017 12:56 AM

How DARE you forget to mention my BOBBAY, R364!

by Anonymousreply 365March 21, 2017 1:02 AM

Wait, were any of the women on RHONY last season even married?

Dorinda, LuAnn, Bethenny, Ramona, Steven Tyler... all not married, right? Who am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 366March 21, 2017 1:04 AM

don't forget Dorinda's John lives for drama too.

by Anonymousreply 367March 21, 2017 1:09 AM

R366 One season wonder Jules was married. Now she's fired and in the middle of a nasty divorce.

by Anonymousreply 368March 21, 2017 1:13 AM

Of course I forgot about Jules. Why wouldn't I have? Thanks, R368.

by Anonymousreply 369March 21, 2017 1:15 AM

To be fair though, with the exception of Peter, aren't the only husbands who insert themselves into drama, gay?

by Anonymousreply 370March 21, 2017 1:29 AM

Hey cunt @r370, kiss my saggy white ass.

by Anonymousreply 371March 21, 2017 3:26 AM

[quote] To be fair though, with the exception of Peter, aren't the only husbands who insert themselves into drama, gay?

I know this is a RHo thread so our standards are already low, but that might be the dumbest comment yet. Kys.

by Anonymousreply 372March 21, 2017 8:04 AM

[quote]I know this is a RHo thread so our standards are already low, but that might be the dumbest comment yet. Kys.

Actually, I think this one might be.

by Anonymousreply 373March 21, 2017 12:36 PM

R372 are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 374March 21, 2017 12:51 PM

Lisa R. has no talent. How she ever got anywhere, even at a D level, is mystifying. She looks like a stock clerk at Kohl's or Target who gives bj's to all takers in the sparsely visited china/mugs department.

by Anonymousreply 375March 21, 2017 1:16 PM

Oh damn, Miss Ken @r375 is extra cunty this morning. Giggy must have shit in his head rug again.

by Anonymousreply 376March 21, 2017 2:11 PM

Fuck, anti-LVP troll @ r376, do you ever sleep? Your obsession with this thread is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 377March 21, 2017 2:13 PM

As is yours, r377, swooping in to call out any post that isn't a gush about your precious hag. Ironic, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 378March 21, 2017 2:17 PM

I love that Erika shut Dorit down. She is a cunt of the first order.

by Anonymousreply 379March 21, 2017 4:06 PM

[QUOTE]These types of threads about reality television programs are so depressing. I wish you people would read a book now and then and turn off this trash.

I read 2-3 books a week and also published two books of my own this past year. AND I watch every episode of this show.

What have you done lately, R300, besides be a huge cunt?

by Anonymousreply 380March 21, 2017 5:14 PM

[quote]I love that Erika shut Dorit down. She is a cunt of the first order.

Yes, Erika has been cunty lately. I guess we'll find out tonght what's been up her ass (other than Tom).

by Anonymousreply 381March 21, 2017 5:38 PM

So Erika's "big" breakdown is simply an irrational overreaction to an unintentional comment made by Eileen. Erika was clearly determined to be a cunt on the trip regardless of logic.

by Anonymousreply 382March 21, 2017 6:32 PM

Erika's salsa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 21, 2017 6:50 PM

I hate Doort I'm glad Erika called her out.

by Anonymousreply 384March 21, 2017 7:14 PM

J'adore Dorit la fabuleuse. La connasse, c'est Erika.

by Anonymousreply 385March 21, 2017 8:49 PM

I bet after this season LVP will be quite jealous of Erika's growing popularity

by Anonymousreply 386March 21, 2017 10:44 PM

^^Oh hon, she already is. You can see it.

by Anonymousreply 387March 21, 2017 10:49 PM

Que tu est bete...

by Anonymousreply 388March 21, 2017 11:50 PM

No doubt, R387. From this page alone you can tell it bothers a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2017 12:24 AM

I really think Dorit has subnormal intelligence. She's very lucky she isn't ugly otherwise she'd be living in a YWCA.

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2017 1:38 AM

[quote]La connasse, c'est Erika.

At this point, I'd say [italic]Les connasses, ce sont Rinna et Eileen.[/italic] I've decided Rinna and Eileen are the two biggest cunts in the history of RHOBH.

Thirsty for airtime, they had to jump into an already difficult situation that was no concern of theirs and make it worse. Again. Glad it came back to bite Eileen in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2017 1:57 AM

I'm sorry, but Erika over reacted.

by Anonymousreply 392March 22, 2017 2:00 AM

Jesus. Erika melted the fuck down at Eileen over nothing, and Eileen actually thought she was genuinely friends with Erika.

by Anonymousreply 393March 22, 2017 2:06 AM

If anyone thought Erika was destined to dethrone the heavy head that wears the crown, it all came apart tonight when she switched into her scary man voice and obliterated everyone within scorching distance at that beautiful restaurant in Hong Kong. You'd think someone who had a pat the puss persona would get over the pantygate problem. Sheesh. And to go after Eileen like that.

But I missed the very first thing Erika said before she had her China Syndrome meltdown. It happened quick and it stopped the table, and then Dorit said something like "If I had known that about you..." or something. What did Erika reveal? It wasn't about her son the cop. I think It's what caused Eileen to say "She didn't kill your child."

by Anonymousreply 394March 22, 2017 2:18 AM

It was nothing, r394. Absolutely nothing. Just that since Dorit didn't let the pantygate drop, it could come back to Erika's husband in some way. Because I guess Erika and Tom are more important than everyone else somehow. So thaade Dorit feel bad, and then Erika said she should apologize to Tom also, and PK should apologize to Tom. Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 395March 22, 2017 2:24 AM

[quote]Dorit said something like "If I had known that about you..."

That Erika has to explain herself to Tom. Early on it was clear Tom spoke to her like a child. Another time, Erika had a dinner party at her home (the only one ever, I'm sure) and things got awkward. Erika's big concern was that she'd have to explain the fiasco to Tom.

by Anonymousreply 396March 22, 2017 2:27 AM

I don't understand that though. Shes basically a glorified stripper and Pat the Puss is her "thing." Doesn't he have to explain THAT?

by Anonymousreply 397March 22, 2017 2:40 AM

Doesn't it get messy for Eileen to eat with her sleeves pulled all the way over her hands like that? She should take her thumbs out of those thumb holes.

by Anonymousreply 398March 22, 2017 2:49 AM

Actually, R391, I'm more sorry it didn't bite Rinna in the ass. I ended up feeling a bit bad for Eileen, who made an innocent comment, all the while Rinna continued to cunt it up.

LR was at her most obnoxious tonight starting with jumping up in Dorit's face on the junk, talking over everyone at the dinner table, bringing up PK's fidelity (when she had a major freak-out on Kim over Harry), and accusing everyone of using coke (when she was just suspected of having a pill problem). Such a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 399March 22, 2017 2:56 AM

BAH. I love Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 400March 22, 2017 3:01 AM

All I noticed through that dinner was that LVP and Kyle continue to do absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 401March 22, 2017 3:05 AM

After this episode I like RInna. I loved her at the end.

by Anonymousreply 402March 22, 2017 3:08 AM

Rinna was hilarious. You cannot take all that seriously. She shoved food in her mouth after going off on Dorit, she really wasn't even taking herself seriously.

by Anonymousreply 403March 22, 2017 3:19 AM

And just like with Brandi, they will all gang up on their high horses and judge the only one who is making drama for the show.

by Anonymousreply 404March 22, 2017 3:26 AM

R403 I also don't think Rinna was being entirely serious (the coke shit?), but she was still entirely obnoxious this episode.

R404 Then maybe Rinna should have studied Brandi's downward spiral and firing on this show. You can take the drama too far, too off the wall, too nasty, and soon no one wants to film with you.

Eileen, by comparison, went to the documentary ADR session with Vanderpump in Hong Kong last episode, and defended Dorit a bit this episode at dinner. Eileen has her eye on being a better fit.

by Anonymousreply 405March 22, 2017 3:57 AM

Eileen really didn't deserve that response from Erika and should receive an apology herself. Eileen, who inexplicably idolizes Erika, simply made an unwittingly inappropriate analogy without malice and Erika was disproportionately triggered. Eileen also tried to shush Rinna and throw a lifesaver to Dorit when that whole mess got carried away, which ultimately lead to that fracas with Erika. Eileen should avoid trying to play peacemaker because it always seems to blow up in her face.

by Anonymousreply 406March 22, 2017 5:53 AM

R379, did we watch the same show bc Erika didn't not shut Dorit down. Erica came at Dorit strong and Dorit came back even stronger and made Erika cry. Seems to me, Dorit shut Erika down...right down to tears.

by Anonymousreply 407March 22, 2017 6:32 AM

LVP and Kyle were pathetic in this episode for pretending to clutch their pearls and be shocked at the arguments and chaos unfolding. They should be happy there were 2 major Hong Kong fights as this was the best episode by far in a very boring season. Kyle and LVP need to be off the show if they're going to keep trying to appear "above" everything.

by Anonymousreply 408March 22, 2017 6:34 AM

I'm sorry but Erika needs to fire her stylists. He or they have the ABSOLUTE worst taste ever. They are the types that think if it has a label then it must be great. She has not had one decent look in HK. Overall she looks very dime store which is ironic since she spends so much on designer clothes.

by Anonymousreply 409March 22, 2017 6:45 AM

I thought Erika gives ZERO fucks? Guess she does after all.

by Anonymousreply 410March 22, 2017 6:50 AM

Erika's face and hair are flawless like always but I agree her clothes are very Golden Girls. She has a hot body why isn't she wearing more revealing outfits?

by Anonymousreply 411March 22, 2017 6:53 AM

I actually liked Erika in the beginning of the season and disliked Dorit but I've flipped now. I don't think it's fair to act all tough and claim you give zero fucks then complain that you got your feelings hurt after a joke gone awry. People aren't mind readers. In actuality its Dorit who is tough and doesn't give a fuck. She stood up to all 3 and held her own. Props to her. Now that's a tough chick. And she has the best style of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 412March 22, 2017 7:06 AM

Erica is jealous of Dorit which is what the underlying tension is. Dorit is younger, thinner, prettier seemingly happily married raising little kids. I think Erica probably sees in Dorit what she could've had. Didn't she abandon her son at a young age to pursue acting? I'm sure there's regret there and she sees someone like Dorit and feels a little envious. Seems like Dorit may come from an upper class background and Erica has more humble beginnings.

by Anonymousreply 413March 22, 2017 7:18 AM

Erika doesn't know who the fuck she is and that's her problem. She plays the cool, zero fuck giving, "I only pretend to be a whore for the gays," but that can only go on for so long. The crazy is going to come out sooner or later.

And I'm pretty sure her son would have thought she was over reacting if he watched it. Hopefully he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 414March 22, 2017 9:10 AM

I am so over Kyle and Lisa VP always avoiding doing anything directly. And then react with extreme horror and judgment. They both know all of this fighting is what makes the show - that's why they keep their traps shut.

by Anonymousreply 415March 22, 2017 12:08 PM

Erika was on WWHL last night and said she had overreacted to Eileen's innocent remark. I think it had to do with Erika making it clear to the producers that her son was never to be mentioned on the show. I'm sure Erika apologized to Eileen almost immediately after. And sorry, I still can't stand Dorit and both LYP and Rinna are pigs.

by Anonymousreply 416March 22, 2017 12:51 PM

I don't know about Erika being jealous of Dorit. It's a toss up. Who'd you rather hop into bed with? PK or Tom Girard? Survey says: Neither. The funniest thing to me was watching LVP and Kyle sitting there with their heads going back and forth like they were watching a tight match between Novak and Federer.

by Anonymousreply 417March 22, 2017 12:57 PM

Don't be fooled - LVP and Kyle both revel in this shit because the show gets the drama but they are not directly involved.

by Anonymousreply 418March 22, 2017 1:13 PM

BTW, if this was any other franchise, neither LVP nor Kyle would get a front seat at the reunion but of course they must interchange every year even when they do absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 419March 22, 2017 1:14 PM

I love the revelation that Dorit is a rail queen!

by Anonymousreply 420March 22, 2017 1:20 PM

Why do you think I live with her R420

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 22, 2017 1:25 PM

After the NY insinuations, I would bet most of these hos do coke.

by Anonymousreply 422March 22, 2017 1:56 PM

I agree, r409. Her looks in HK have been ridiculous, unflattering, and costumey. That 'Spice World' reject look at the dinner was especially bad. Her glam squad are not doing her any favors.

by Anonymousreply 423March 22, 2017 1:58 PM

Bringing up the panties again in Hong Kong was clearly a producer prompt. They had absolutely NOTHING this season, a fact made more obvious by dragging Kim's shit out again to rehash for the thousandth time.

by Anonymousreply 424March 22, 2017 2:06 PM

R14 called it.

by Anonymousreply 425March 22, 2017 2:09 PM

[quote]All I noticed through that dinner was that LVP and Kyle continue to do absolutely nothing.

That's because LVP had already done what she needed to.

by Anonymousreply 426March 22, 2017 2:12 PM

Coach Granny gets her shit done on the sly so she can focus on the doggies.

by Anonymousreply 427March 22, 2017 2:14 PM

Oh, please, PK. Stop switching browsers. Erika is NOT jealous of Dorit. It's been obvious all along that Dorit is bothered by Erika (how much of that is influenced on what she was told to do is up in the air). And who didn't know that Erika is insecure? But Dorit's whole going after Erika over pantygate was both tired and ridiculous and she looks like a moron constantly saying she didn't remember everything.

I love how LVP shows once again she has no self-awareness. She loves to tell people to just get over shit and yet.... And her whole "the ice queen is melting," can't she try harder to hide the glee?

The comparison between Rinna and Brandi doesn't fly because unlike Brandi, Rinna is doing everything the Producers are telling her to do. And unlike Brandi, LVP and Kyle won't be able to get rid of Rinna precisely because she's a Producer's prop. It's obvious that Rinna was talked to off camera and told to bring up the coke and Dorit not trusting PK. That's a page right out of the Atlanta playbook. The problem is that it's too obvious to anyone paying attention that Rinna is essentially a paid actress acting out whatever they tell her to.

This trip proved that Kyle has nothing to bring to the table without Kim. Jesus, the only thing she could do to make herself present this episode was shout, "How can you say that after you got pissed at MY SISTER!!!"

Eden is such a non-factor it's obvious why they decided not to make her a full-timer.

And Eileen. Give me a break. There's no way Vinnie wouldn't be staring up some girl's skirt... unless there was a roulette table a few feet away.

by Anonymousreply 428March 22, 2017 2:25 PM

[quote] I think it had to do with Erika making it clear to the producers that her son was never to be mentioned on the show.

Erika is the one who brought her own son up! Not Eileen. Eileen used a common expression and if Erika kept her trap shut, no one would have thought about her son.

by Anonymousreply 429March 22, 2017 2:28 PM

First of all, anyone who tries to come up with a "reason" for Erika/Dorit other than it's orchestrated by LVP is delusional. The pattern is blatantly obvious right down to PK exhibiting the direct cunty insulting much like Miss Ken.

And of course Kyle has no "real" problem with Rinna because Rinna is doing what the producers (eg Kyle) want. I think the mistake that Brandi made was going after Kyle directly.

by Anonymousreply 430March 22, 2017 2:31 PM

LONG LIVE RINNA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 22, 2017 3:09 PM

The question is if Producers did tell Rinna to bring up the coke.. did they do so because it's true? Do producers usually or ever feed them stuff that's false?

by Anonymousreply 432March 22, 2017 3:22 PM

The elephant in the room is: when the ladies vacation there is way less opportunity for the viewer to enjoy PK's luscious titties. The real stars of this season.

by Anonymousreply 433March 22, 2017 3:34 PM

Dorit has to go, she has been a trouble maker since day 1, cannot stand her phony ass

by Anonymousreply 434March 22, 2017 3:35 PM

You bitches are slipping. Erika obviously had a bad drug/alcohol reaction during the HK dinner to have acted so irrationally and out of character - toward Eileen no less.

So did her Glams assport good drugs into HK for Mistress E?

by Anonymousreply 435March 22, 2017 3:46 PM

R434, the only trouble maker is Lisa Rinna. Talk about fake and her annoying laugh. Your daughters are NOT Gigi and Bella!

by Anonymousreply 436March 22, 2017 3:53 PM

Rinna was pissing me the fuck off last night. All those absurd faces while Erika was tearing into Dorit? I wanted to jump in a Delorean and head over to HK months ago and smack that trout mouth off her face. I have to say tho, I was won over by Dorit last night, honestly truly. Homegirl held. her. own. up against the new fave that everyone seems to want to please and the whole argument was beyond absurd and she took it all with grace and barely looked flustered. I do have to agree, something was incredibly off with Erika. It was like an entirely different being possessed her body and made her act like a psycho out of goddamn nowhere. It was kind of terrifying. And that insane Aliens getup she was tryna pulloff did not help.

by Anonymousreply 437March 22, 2017 4:14 PM

R437 = Pee Kay

by Anonymousreply 438March 22, 2017 4:28 PM

Rinna is the only entertaining one. Otherwise, we'd be watching a show with Granny and her kennel.

by Anonymousreply 439March 22, 2017 5:07 PM

I couldn't help but think during last night's episode... "Oh, God, LVP is going to make her next story line about rescuing the cows at the temple."

by Anonymousreply 440March 22, 2017 5:10 PM

I felt like I was watching Erika have a breakdown last night. Over nothing, no less, and raging at ass kisser Eileen, too. Crazy times.

by Anonymousreply 441March 22, 2017 8:15 PM

When Erika said "You don't know what I go through at night," I wasn't picturing her son coming home after work, I was picturing Tom in a leopard print thong popping a Viagra while Erika waited in the next room.

by Anonymousreply 442March 22, 2017 8:41 PM

Yeah, Erika's breakdown was freaky. And then she was on WWHL and really didn't talk about it at all except to say that Eileen was innocent. I wonder if those boys she flies around the world are her suppliers. A lot easier to smuggle coke into another country in a private plane. If I was Eileen, I would have snatched back that soap opera script and said "based on your performance here tonight I don't think it's gonna work out for you on the show." It was sad the way Erika reduced Eileen to sobs. Awful. But it shows them on set in the coming attractions so Erika must have made amends.

by Anonymousreply 443March 22, 2017 8:47 PM

Ironically, Dorit was the only one to come to Eileen's defense. Eden was stoned and half asleep, LVP and Kyle were huddled and not saying a word, and Rinna was just waiting for her moment to chime in about the alleged cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 444March 22, 2017 8:50 PM

[quote]So did her Glams assport good drugs into HK for Mistress E?

Assport! Now that's funny!!

by Anonymousreply 445March 22, 2017 9:00 PM

[QUOTE]But it shows them on set in the coming attractions so Erika must have made amends.

I watch Y&R and Erika's scenes have already aired. She plays a high-end real estate agent who gets in a tiff with Ashley (Eileen).

And her character's name is...wait for it...FARRAH!

by Anonymousreply 446March 22, 2017 9:02 PM

Wow R446. I always wondered what type of role Eileen plays on that show. Never seen it. What's her character like.

by Anonymousreply 447March 22, 2017 9:55 PM

Eileen posted them filming a scene the other day and indicated tgat there was another scene with Erika (High Priestess of Mood Instability) airing in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 448March 22, 2017 10:20 PM

All of this screaming that Erika is on drugs is hilarious and sounds like wishful thinking. Have you people not ever been around someone who is emotionally cold and always try to maintain complete control of every part of their image and when they finally lose it they completely lose it? It's a floodgate and once it starts they can't control everything they've been keeping in? The fact that they always control their composure and couldn't for whatever reason sets them down a path of being irrational because they're so pissed off at themselves.

That's what I see. Hardly looks like drugs. If she's on drugs we would have noticed it much sooner. Although I know some of the people here so bothered by her "dethroning" the dog rescuer are getting desperate to throw anything they can.

What you bitches should be talking about is Erika's atrocious wardrobe. The majority of what she has looks like shit she's pulled out of Tom's mother's wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 449March 23, 2017 2:08 AM

Erika is an emotionally damaged person. She does not act like a person who is happy about her life. I think Tom is more of a father-figure who looks after her, rather than a typical loving husband.

Eden hasn't said two words the whole trip. It's highly doubtful that she'll be asked back.

I think the producers told the ladies that they need to pull out all the stops in Hong Kong to save this boring season. Literally nothing happened for months, and now everyone is having a spontaneous breakdown in HK?

by Anonymousreply 450March 23, 2017 2:22 AM

[quote]Eden hasn't said two words the whole trip. It's highly doubtful that she'll be asked back.

Excuse me? Fuck off. I said, "there's tension at this table!" I was the catalyst for the cocaine to start flying!!!!

by Anonymousreply 451March 23, 2017 2:25 AM

R450, exactly I don't think she's happy and she sees Dorit who is seemingly happy and has everything Erica covets? Honestly what exactly does Erica have? Just money which can keep you happy for only so long.

by Anonymousreply 452March 23, 2017 2:42 AM

hahaha. I can't with the whole notion that Erika wants what Dorit has. "Seemingly happy?" please. Both she and PK look and act like miserable fucking people.

What exactly do ANY of them have except money (and some of them not so much). They're all living empty lives. Why the fuck do you think they're doing this show?

by Anonymousreply 453March 23, 2017 2:45 AM

r453 hit the nail on the head. It's not that Erika is jealous of Dorit. Who the hell wants PK? None of them want each other's husbands. They are just miserable and lash out at each other.

by Anonymousreply 454March 23, 2017 2:48 AM

Any girl would want PK's delicious saggy knockers.

by Anonymousreply 455March 23, 2017 3:08 AM

[quote]Erica is jealous of Dorit which is what the underlying tension is

Absolutely. They both have husbands who pamper them but Dorit gets treated as an equal. Tom treats Erika as a rather stupid child. If he'd be that condescending to her with cameras on, imagine how he speaks to her in private.

[quote]In actuality it's Dorit who is tough and doesn't give a fuck. She stood up to all 3 and held her own. Props to her. Now that's a tough chick. And she has the best style of all of them.

Agreed. With three harpies screeching at her, and Rinna threating violence, Dorit didn't flinch. Nor was she the one who left in tears.

My respect for Dorit has increased tenfold.

by Anonymousreply 456March 23, 2017 3:11 AM

I still can't get over how ridiculous Erika looked at that fucking dinner table. How did anyone keep a straight face?

by Anonymousreply 457March 23, 2017 3:14 AM

Jealous of this?

Bitches, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 23, 2017 3:15 AM

HAHAHA, PK, enough. You treat Dorit like an equal??? Which is why you have nothing to do with your kids. You can't even be bothered to utter one word to them while they're on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 459March 23, 2017 3:21 AM

All you bitches did coke in the bathroom!

by Anonymousreply 460March 23, 2017 3:29 AM

Come on, itsh obvioush Erika wash wigged out on dollsh at the HK dinner.

by Anonymousreply 461March 23, 2017 3:34 AM

Ha, Yolanda is getting a reality show. She's going to be the new Kris Jenner.

So will Bella release a water sports sex tape? Will diesel dyke Gigi get a sex change? Will Anwar start a socks company and gain 500 lbs.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462March 23, 2017 3:45 AM

No, R462 as Gigi is the favorite she is the one that needs to release the sex tape. As far as "the other one" aka Bella, she'll have to marry a drug addicted basketball player and settle for being called Sasquatch. It will later be revealed that she is not Mo's bio daughter.

by Anonymousreply 463March 23, 2017 3:54 AM

Erika's marriage is as phony as Yolanda and David's was. I predict they will be divorced within 2 years. Tom, being a super lawyer, probably has an ironclad prenup. She'll get very little in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 464March 23, 2017 4:06 AM

R453, well Dorit is younger, has a real career, thinner, prettier, better sense of style, RAISING young children and a husband who is more of a peer (granted not much to look at) so those are some legit reason why Erica could be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 465March 23, 2017 4:16 AM

Nice try, PK. Dorit has a legit career? Doing what? Filling in for PK when he's too busy with the Party Planner to drive Boy George to an interview?

No, Erika is hardly jealous of that.

And you showed your hand at the "raising" part. Dorit doesn't do anything but tell the Nanny to only bring the kids out when the cameras are rolling.

by Anonymousreply 466March 23, 2017 4:24 AM

Dorit's yearbook photo at r458 isn't so bad. If you open any yearbook from the mid-90s you will see at least one girl that looks like exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 467March 23, 2017 4:33 AM

Honestly I thought Rinna bringing up Dorit's coke-dinner was her way of taking the attention off Eileen and Erika to save them a little embarrassment. Remember she's a hustler. She knows how to hustle the camera. Kyle and LVP can be FOH this point going forward- LVP moreso with her sanctimonious attitude. She's much better on Vanderpump Rules.

by Anonymousreply 468March 23, 2017 4:36 AM

[quote]you will see at least one girl that looks like exactly like that.

Well of course. Because every school has one trash box.

by Anonymousreply 469March 23, 2017 4:37 AM

R466, she had/has a career as a swimsuit designer. And yes you can raise a child and have a nanny. Lots of people do. My point was Erica abandoned her child at a young age. No judgement there but I'm sure it's still an issue for her. I think the dinner showed that. You seem to have a vested interest in this as you seem to take my observations very personally. Seems odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 470March 23, 2017 5:17 AM

[quote]Honestly I thought Rinna bringing up Dorit's coke-dinner was her way of taking the attention off Eileen and Erika to save them a little embarrassment.

Trying to save embarrassment by accusing all the ladies who went to the bathroom of snorting coke? Well, no. Rinna was just being a cunt on wheels, as she'd been the entire episode.

[quote]You seem to have a vested interest in this as you seem to take my observations very personally

R470 I can't see to whom you're replying which means it's one of the blocked anti-LVP trolls. So, yes, they take everything about LVP (and, by extension, Dorit) very personally. I'm seeing lots of missing posts so one or more of them must be having a meltdown about Dorit, especially now that so many people are taking her side over Erika.

by Anonymousreply 471March 23, 2017 5:52 AM

Even if she were bffs with Erika I can't stand Dorit. I'm a huge LVP fan but I can't stand Dorit. Her accent is even worse than Madonna's was and her husband is the most disgusting of all the RHOBH men.

by Anonymousreply 472March 23, 2017 7:03 AM

ERIKA IS EVERYTHING! She had a breakdown, yes. I think she was exhausted and maybe she had her son on her mind so just hearing a bout him being killed set her off. She tried to stop Eileen. She really did. She basically said, "Look, I am at the edge. Don't be the one to push me." And Eileen didn't pick up on that. I hope there is a big make up scene.

by Anonymousreply 473March 23, 2017 10:38 AM

It was like a MISS-AISLE attack! A direct MISS-AISLE attack!

by Anonymousreply 474March 23, 2017 11:38 AM

I didn't like Dorit or Erika before this HK dinner. I don't like either one of them after, to me Dorit sounded like an idiot arguing with Erika, but Erika sounded much, much worse. Like off the rails worse.

So point goes to Dorit for being best of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 475March 23, 2017 11:48 AM

The queen who blocks anyone who dares speak truth about LVP is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 476March 23, 2017 11:50 AM

Are some of the viewers so dumb that they cannot see through Kyle and LVP?

by Anonymousreply 477March 23, 2017 12:08 PM

Rinna is doing all she can to keep this thing from a snoozefest. So, for that I appreciate her. Since I hate Dorit and PK with a passion I love that she exposed that possibility of them being cokeheads. It is pretty strange that they left Rinna at the table.

Dorit lost me when she and PK accused Eileen of being manipulative for with-holding info about her mother and the many others in her life who passed on. That was truly disgusting and exposed them for the scum they are.

by Anonymousreply 478March 23, 2017 12:19 PM

My favorite moment was from this episode was Dorit talking about how she missed her children. LOL! And then of course her been there done that comment about the Buddha and then in the net breath seeming surprised there were 240 steps to reach it. Guuuurrrrlll....

by Anonymousreply 479March 23, 2017 12:21 PM

I cannot understand the need to attack the people who actually bring the drama whilst adoring and defending the hypocritical hos who do absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 480March 23, 2017 12:31 PM

I agree r480. Rinna is hilarious, and like she said to Dorit, "All you have to do is say NO." Which just goes to show that she is not only bringing the drama, saving the show, but also coaching the new girl on camera.

by Anonymousreply 481March 23, 2017 12:41 PM

[quote]You seem to have a vested interest in this as you seem to take my observations very personally. Seems odd to me.

Oh God with this, "you take my observations personally... seems so odd to me... troll."

You project too much.

Erika is not jealous of Dorit. That's fantasy. Erika obviously has issues about not raising her son but give me a break, Dorit is in no way "raising her kids WITH a Nanny." What a stupid thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 482March 23, 2017 12:51 PM

[quote]My favorite moment was from this episode was Dorit talking about how she missed her children. LOL!

For someone who misses their kids she sure leaves them a lot! ha.

by Anonymousreply 483March 23, 2017 12:52 PM

R471 talks to itself... a lot.

by Anonymousreply 484March 23, 2017 12:54 PM

Thinking about Erika's strange breakdown... does anyone know when they filmed in Hong Kong? I'm wondering if this may have been during fall of last year when there was an increase in anger/violence against cops?

by Anonymousreply 485March 23, 2017 12:57 PM

The superhero outfit that Doot was wearing with the thigh-high lace up fuck-me boots was hilarious. Chanel wouldn't have let her in even if she tried.

Then she makes snide comments about needing a glam squad to boost her ego, and surprise she brought her own makeup artist too which she then vents at to make herself feel better, lol! That said, at least it's only one person making her look and dress ridiculously, and not 3+.

Which reminds me of Kyle 'dont talk about my sister' Richards, whose one interjection all night was 'what about my sister!' hahaha

LVP has literally become the LVP least valuable player this season. Just totally unnecessary casting at this point. Even Eden has more personality than LVP.

by Anonymousreply 486March 23, 2017 1:17 PM

r485, don't try and give Erika an out. Eileen was NOT referring to her son being killed- she used a generic expression that is used a lot but is not taken literally. Erika was pissed that Eileen was defending Dorit and I think we saw the real Erika, not the cool, calm, collected persona she flaunts during her talking heads. Bitch lost it for no reason. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 487March 23, 2017 1:52 PM

r471, it's the same one using multiple browsers, commenting on her own posts as if she has a gaggle of old ladies agreeing with her.

by Anonymousreply 488March 23, 2017 1:55 PM

R487 I'll do as I please, thanks. And I wasn't giving her an out. Everyone knows her response to Eileen was weird and uncalled for. However, it's a legitimate question. Was this being filmed around that time.

by Anonymousreply 489March 23, 2017 2:02 PM

It's talking to itself again.

by Anonymousreply 490March 23, 2017 2:02 PM

LONG LIVE RINNA!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 23, 2017 2:04 PM

R485 they typically film 6 months before the show airs. You make an interesting point about the violence against cops. I couldn't figure out when they actually went to Hong Kong but I thought about the show's timeline. If it's accurate and they're not showing things out of the order they were filmed the trip would have been middle/end of October to early November. Im basing that on if the trip happened after Kim had her grandbaby (which was in Oct).

by Anonymousreply 492March 23, 2017 2:13 PM

The only valuable thing LVP said this episode is her admitting she has a sadistic side to her. Finally she admitted it!

by Anonymousreply 493March 23, 2017 9:19 PM

r493, you must be real fun at parties.

by Anonymousreply 494March 24, 2017 12:58 AM

Rinna was right - it's clear that whole pantygate issue was that Dorit doesn't trust her husband

by Anonymousreply 495March 24, 2017 1:03 AM

Puhleeze Kaween R495. Take your head outta Lipp's ass. If that skevy gay icon can't keep her pussy covered she deserves to get shit on. Look at Britney or Lohan or Paris when they flashed their twizzles for the paps no less! EJ acts like a child and an uber cunt. Dorito held her own against those psychos. Rinna needs to be arrested for assault!!!!

by Anonymousreply 496March 24, 2017 1:26 AM

It's taken to a new browser again.

by Anonymousreply 497March 24, 2017 1:28 AM

only 2 episodes left until the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 498March 24, 2017 2:04 AM

I think Rinna hurled the coke question at Dorit because Dorit questioned whether Rinna has a pill problem. Also, it was weird to see everyone except for Rinna and that old gay guy get up at the party to "refresh". I wonder how many other strange things happen during filming that get edited out unless a housewife brings it up at a later point in time...

by Anonymousreply 499March 24, 2017 2:06 AM

R499 well it seems more like Producers are telling them what to bring up so they can then insert the footage that the other is probably unaware they have.

by Anonymousreply 500March 24, 2017 2:21 AM

Wait, wasn't there a blind item that said something about one of the Housewives trying to paint the other as an addict but in reality she was covering up for the fact that she was the one doing drugs? And at the time everyone figured it was Lisa or Eden talking about Kim?

Perhaps what they were talking about the whole time is this "revelation" about Dorito?

by Anonymousreply 501March 24, 2017 2:38 AM

Dorit must be furious that producers haven't given her swimwear line any airtime. I doubt many people would be interested in her clothes anyway.

Her high school photo is not a bad pic at all but it highlights just how fake she is. Fake accent, plastic surgery-changed face, straightened and bleached her hair out...I'm sure her former classmates are amazed at how different she appears and sounds today.

by Anonymousreply 502March 24, 2017 2:47 AM

What does the DL sayeth about this marriage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 24, 2017 3:48 AM

R482, do you even know what "project" means. I don't think you are using it correctly. Yes, I think she is jealous of Dorit but you don't have to think that way. A normal, intelligent, rational response would be "I disagree, here's why..." Instead, you take my opinion about some random person very personally so it does beg the question, "what's the vested interest." Unless you are some random lunatic hanger on fan, your reaction seems like you have a vested interest. You do know what that means, right?

by Anonymousreply 504March 24, 2017 4:10 AM

Not R482 but I'm pretty sure they used project correctly.

[quote]your reaction seems like you have a vested interest. You do know what that means, right?

I just re-read R482 and no it doesn't. It reads like an opinion. You seem to be reading way too much into things.

by Anonymousreply 505March 24, 2017 4:19 AM

R504 I don't think you understand what, "taking things personally" means.

by Anonymousreply 506March 24, 2017 4:21 AM

I dont think either of you bitches understand what "this is a fake as reality show that's completely staged and munipulated by producers, network execs and advertisers" means.

by Anonymousreply 507March 24, 2017 4:28 AM

Kim & Kingsley should have had their own show. Every episode could have featured a different trainer kicking Kinglsey (or Kim) in the face.

by Anonymousreply 508March 24, 2017 4:36 AM

R507 The Dump troll has been telling us for 6 years that Lisa Vanderpump is "phony," a "fake bitch."

He, and his backup singers, The Brandiloonies, dont get what RHOBH actually is. It's not reality or anything close to it.

It's a "reality" show. All these "housewives" are presenting themselves in a way that promotes the image they've chosen to present.

Kyle is the good wife and sister, Lisa Vanderpump is the restauteuse and animal activist, Eileen is the soap star, Erika is the 40ish girl wanting a glamorous career, Dorit is the mother realizing her kids are ill/damaged, Lisa Rinna is the one who'll do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 509March 24, 2017 8:57 AM

The above description of Dorit has me rolling on the floor!

by Anonymousreply 510March 24, 2017 9:12 AM

You're very sick if you find that funny.

by Anonymousreply 511March 24, 2017 9:31 AM

Dorit looks like any jappy girl from NY or NJ. She's cute in the pic but for some reason she is now a blonde shiksa goddess with curiously patterned bobby pins.

by Anonymousreply 512March 24, 2017 11:44 AM

R511 there is nothing wrong with Dorit's children, other than she doesn't know how to parent them, and doesn't spend enough time with them to even know if there is something wrong with them. THAT is why it's funny. The woman scrapped a trip to the park, something the kids would have loved, because her son didn't want to get out of the driver seat of the car. And she had the nanny with her. Please. She's the one who should have stayed home in that situation and let the nanny take the kids to the park.

If there is actually something wrong with Dorit's children, then of course it isn't funny, and I've missed something, but they seem perfectly okay to me.

by Anonymousreply 513March 24, 2017 12:40 PM

Thank you r509. I really wasn't sure if anyone else on this thread understood reality TV

by Anonymousreply 514March 24, 2017 12:41 PM

Apparently the only issue with Dorit's children is that they actually preferred to suckle on PK's sumptuous DD titties rather than her tiny sandbags.

by Anonymousreply 515March 24, 2017 1:19 PM

All these women are desperate for attention or else they wouldn't be on reality tv. LVP and Kyle are among the most desperate since they keep coming back to this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 516March 24, 2017 5:49 PM

Amateurs. I'm not even being paid!

by Anonymousreply 517March 24, 2017 5:55 PM

I mean how hard could it be for Dorit to have taken Erika aside and apologized for how this could affect her marriage.....

by Anonymousreply 518March 24, 2017 6:53 PM

I love Lisa Rinna. She's the only one making this season interesting. She constantly makes me laugh. Even when she's being totally obnoxious, she's still funny.

"Dorit, just listen."

"Stop saying my name over and over again. I'm trying to talk to Erika!"

"Dorit. Dorit, just listen. Dorit!"

ROFL!!! She's so mental! And then to just toss in that zinger about cocaine, after the table was already at 100% tension because of Erika.

"Dorit, I just have to ask you something...." lol. It was hilarious seeing Rinna all alone at that huge table with that old queen talking about who knows what. No wonder it was strange to Rinna. It fucking LOOKED strange on camera. Where the fuck did everybody go???

I think that Rinna knows the score. PK and Dorit are probably huge coke heads. And both LVP and Kyle know it too. That's why they were all so defensive about it.

Go, Rinna!

That said, I think that Erika is a psycho. No wonder she has no friends. Who would ever put up with that?

Poor Eileen has always been Erika's biggest supporter. Eileen has been nothing but nice, and backed up Erika 100%. And how does she get repaid? As Heather Chandler would say, "you paid me back in PUKE!" Fuck Erika Jayne. I used to like her, but now I agree with her. She IS a cunt!

PK kind of nailed it when he said that Erika is used to everyone kissing her ass and telling her how fabulous she is, and she has bought into her own hype. Fucking bitch.

The one thing about Rinna that disappointed me was that she didn't come to Eileen's defense when Erika attacked her.

Eileen ALWAYS has Rinna's back, always defending her to that group of hags. Eileen will always speak up for Rinna, whether she's there in person, or if the other ladies are just talking smack behind her back. Eileen always defends her -sometimes even when she's wrong.

So where was Rinna when Erika was attacking Eileen. I felt really bad for her. Nobody said a word in her defense, except for... strangely... Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 519March 24, 2017 9:50 PM

R519 I was disappointed in Rinna for not saying anything in defense of Eileen too. Eileen is ALWAYS taking up for Rinna (who is ALWAYS in shit) but the one time she needed Rinna to come to her defense she not only didn't say a word on her behalf but instead walked around the table to comfort the unhinged blow-up doll that attacked her.

by Anonymousreply 520March 24, 2017 10:35 PM

not surprisingly this was the second highest rated episode this season coming in at 1.92 second to only the #pantygate episode which hit 2.01. There have only been 2 other episodes to go over 1.8 this season overall hasn't had good ratings at all. Lisa Rinna and Erika really brought it this episode along with Dorit and unintentionally Eileen. LVP and Kyle are useless and need to be fired

by Anonymousreply 521March 24, 2017 10:46 PM

When I said, "I feel like there's an elephant at the table", I meant Vanderpump.

by Anonymousreply 522March 25, 2017 1:11 AM

r521, which once again proves that most viewers are only interested in the fighting and messiness, yet those same viewers attack the women who actually create it and provide their entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 523March 25, 2017 3:34 AM

[quote]how hard could it be for Dorit to have taken Erika aside and apologized for how this could affect her marriage.....

But she did. Once Erika made it clear Tom would be upset, Dorit apologized. Then Erika insisted she apologize to Tom. A bit ridiculous but Dorit agreed. Then Erika got completely ridiculous and insisted PK apologize to Tom. That's when Dorit finally said, no.

Erika is looking as silly as Eileen did in this same stupid storyline they did last year. Accept the apology or don't, but move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 524March 25, 2017 4:01 AM

R523 yes it makes no sense. People tune out during episodes that focus on LVP's animals or Kyle promoting Mauricio's real estate business. Those 2 have the most fans on this show (though Erika is rapidly gaining). A lot of the fans are just dumb.

I don't have to like a housewife to understand she's good for the show. I think Dorit is a terribly pretentious and phony person. I'd never get along with her in real life. Someone with her personality is great for this show though. Her conflict with Erika has been 1 of the only storylines this season. I'd give her a second season for sure.

Rinna is putting in WORK to earn her check and I appreciate it.

LVP and Kyle have brought nothing of value this season.

by Anonymousreply 525March 25, 2017 5:21 AM

[quote] Kyle have brought nothing of value this season.

I beg to differ. Kyle brought Farrah and that has been very, very, valuable.

by Anonymousreply 526March 25, 2017 5:36 AM

Someone is claiming LeAnn Rimes and Joanna Krupa hired a professional bully to troll Brandi Glanville online.

My guess is that Brandi is hiring someone to harass her, just to create sympathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527March 25, 2017 5:47 AM

R506, really because I'm not upset that someone might find Dorit annoying. I don't take it personally. However, there are many very strange people on this site who do take a criticism of Erica or other random reality folks very personally which makes me wonder why (hence the vested interest comment which may have gone over your head). I believe even one of these people said "Erica is everything." If that isn't the rambling of some lunatic, I don't know what is. Therefore, these people are either lunatics OR family members or part of erica's fan club/posse (vested interest). There, I explained to you my logic in very basic high school level understanding. You're welcome! Good luck on your GED test.

by Anonymousreply 528March 25, 2017 8:20 AM

R518, really? It's not like Erica is a nun? Why would anyone think that would affect her marriage? If Erica is so concerned about protecting her image and her husbands conservative practice (I'm assuming that is what she was referring to) than maybe wear underwear when wearing short skirts or don't roll around stage patting your puss. I think it's safe to assume her husband is just fine with this otherwise he wouldn't have married her. But let's give Erica the benefit of the doubt, maybe this "scandal"would tarnish his practice. Dorit did say this is the first she had anything about it and apologized again. Prior to this Erica said she was fine and moved on. So what would be the point of apologizing if someone says they are fine.

by Anonymousreply 529March 25, 2017 8:31 AM

Again, you obviously don't grasp what "taking something personally" means.

by Anonymousreply 530March 25, 2017 3:09 PM

I love how when people start posting in different browsers they don't bother changing the way they write or the expressions that they use.

by Anonymousreply 531March 25, 2017 3:10 PM

[quote]Prior to this Erica said she was fine and moved on. So what would be the point of apologizing if someone says they are fine.

That's why this has become as idiotic as the Eileen/LVP apology saga that hung on an entire season.

by Anonymousreply 532March 25, 2017 4:23 PM

Kyle and LVP reminded me of two cats watching tennis during the fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 25, 2017 5:53 PM

LVP has contributed nothing to this season of RHOBH apart from her coaching of Dorit off camera to go after Erika and Rinna - Without Erika, Dorit and Rinna there wouldn't even be any drama - LVP's dog charity and Kyle pimping The Agency can only be stretched so far - LVP telling Rinna to move on is the height of hypocrisy, LVP is the definition of an "injustice collector" - Dorit and her guests leaving Rinna and that publicist Elliot Mintz alone at the dinner party was extremely awkward and very odd - Rinna stating that Dorit was doing coke off camera didn't seem to surprise the ladies, what surprised everyone was the fact that Rinna was calling Dorit out on camera, reminded me of when Camille exposed Taylor Shana Ford Armstrong at LVP's tea party

by Anonymousreply 534March 26, 2017 7:56 AM

I'll bet Dorit and PK are the new Taylor and Russell. In addition to their coke habit of course.

by Anonymousreply 535March 26, 2017 10:08 AM

Also, [R534], on RHONY last season Bethenny strongly insinuated on camera that Dorinda and her (now fiancé) John were doing coke, and then during the RHONY reunion, almost the entire rest of the cast confirmed that Dorinda and John are coke heads. Sonja even said something like, "Everyone knows you do drugs!". The other women then encouraged Dorinda to stop denying it, but to instead do a "no comment" and change the subject to protect herself.

That whole thing made me think that perhaps the Rinna comments about Dorit and PK might not be utter bs that Rinna pulled out of thin air.

It seems like sometimes RH producers know what the score is with cast members illicit drug use and sometimes *do* allow it to be brought up on camera--as they allowed Bethenny to do with Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 536March 26, 2017 11:02 AM

Would it really surprise anyone if these hos did coke? Again, it's all about the IMAGES. They all want their lives to seem pristine and above the fray.

by Anonymousreply 537March 26, 2017 2:12 PM

I just watched this episode and R487 is right on the money!! if you go back and watch this, Erika turned on Eileen because Eileen (who actually was making sense) kind of defended Dorit- Erika turned on Eileen immediately and basically said I don't have do "fucking" anything right now *meaning forgive Dorit) She looked like she wanted to KILL Eileen for even hinting at the possibility that she should forgive Dorit- Erika then turned on Eileen completely by twisting Eileen's poor choice of words to make Eileen look horrible because of the no-one killed your child comment. Erika could give a FUCK less about that comment but chose to use it to her advantage and turn on Eileen. She then proceeds to go on this lengthy tangent to destroy Eileen. It was extremely uncomfortable to watch. Beyond awkward. I am pissed that Rinna would not defend Eileen, or even that pussy Kyle. But despite my disappointment in Rinna at that dinner, THANK GOD FOR RINNA this season. This bitch is the only one who knows how to make the show entertaining. The coke accusation was random and hilarious. Totally producer related- She was definitely told to bring this up-

This season was horrible. Really the pits.

by Anonymousreply 538March 26, 2017 3:24 PM

Holy shit, and I just realized that poor (formerly shit stirring) Eden Sassoon at this point realized that she better keep her mouth shut so she may have a chance of being brought back next season!

This chick was nearly a deaf mute this entire trip.

by Anonymousreply 539March 26, 2017 3:26 PM

I didn't even realize Eden Sassoon was AT the dinner until I noticed the side of her face in a wide shot at the end of the last episode.

by Anonymousreply 540March 26, 2017 3:50 PM

[quote]what surprised everyone was the fact that Rinna was calling Dorit out on camera, reminded me of when Camille exposed Taylor Shana Ford Armstrong at LVP's tea party

Isn't it interesting that they were more outraged that Rinna suggested that Dorit not trust PK than they were with Rinna suggesting they did coke?

by Anonymousreply 541March 26, 2017 6:27 PM

This reunion will be a huge bust if it just amounts to those two sanctimonious hypocritical shrews Kyle and LVP driving a truck over Rinna. Neither of them have any room to talk or judge. And if they drag Kim's ass out to hail her sobriety for the millionth time, I will change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 542March 26, 2017 11:31 PM

I think Erika has single-handedly ruined this season. She's such a wet blanket, no wonder she doesn't have any friends who aren't on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 543March 27, 2017 12:13 AM

Ikr. She probably even lets her payroll friends live in her house!

by Anonymousreply 544March 27, 2017 1:31 AM

It's just odd that Dorit, PK and their guests would all get up leaving Rinna and the old man there alone with the cameras rolling...if they know cameras are rolling why make it look so suspect? If Dorit simply believed the cameramen when they said "OK we'll turn it off since the dinner is over", she's beyond gullible. There have been plenty of moments on all the housewives' shows in which cast members are being filmed when they thought cameras were off. This had to have been 1 of those moments.

by Anonymousreply 545March 27, 2017 6:55 AM

Joanna Krupa probably did hire someone to troll Brandi because Brandi has cost Joanna millions of dollars. Brandi don't know if Joanna's cunt smells. She should have left that gash unturned.

by Anonymousreply 546March 27, 2017 10:29 PM

I didn't realize Kathy Hilton said this about the show:

[quote]In June 2012, Hilton commented that she refuses to watch her half-sisters Kim and Kyle Richards on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, stating they caused her to "break down in tears" over watching their lives "fall apart".[10]

She won't watch it but she'll be ON it. Okay, Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 547March 28, 2017 12:44 PM

[QUOTE]"you paid me back in PUKE!"

The quote is, "I got paid in puke!"

by Anonymousreply 548March 28, 2017 3:03 PM

R547 she's full of shit. Kathy's daughter became famous because of a sex tape. Kathy and her husband are also friends with Trump. She's trash just like Kyle and Kim. That whole family is trash

by Anonymousreply 549March 28, 2017 8:26 PM

Don't forget to tune in tonight and see Dorit, the Woman of a Thousand Accents, deny being a cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 550March 28, 2017 10:36 PM

Dorit is such a loser. Notice how she's been trotting out her stylist in the past few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 551March 29, 2017 1:49 AM

There was a Beverly Hills marathon running earlier today, and I caught the episode where Rinna whipped out her bag of pills. That was fucking hilarious!!

She had absolutely no shame talking about her pill bag, and she was going on and on about a pill for headaches, a pill for energy, a sleeping pill, and she was talking to the cameraman asking, "do you need a pill? cuz i got one for you." She's so silly, but in a fun way.

Rinna really is the life of the party on this show. She doesn't take herself nearly as seriously as the other ladies do - ESPECIALLY Erika and LVP.

I love how she drops the cocaine bomb at dinner the night before she leaves. Hahaha. Do you and PK do cocaine? Ok, bye!

by Anonymousreply 552March 29, 2017 1:55 AM

This season Lisa R has become my favourite.

by Anonymousreply 553March 29, 2017 1:59 AM

Damn. Miss PK is trying to out-cunt the reigning queen Miss Ken.

Dorit: I didn't insinuate she was on drugs.

Puppeteer LVP: You didn't give me the impression you thought that.

Miss PK: Maybe she's on drugs.

How long do you think they rehearsed that?

by Anonymousreply 554March 29, 2017 2:20 AM

Rinna is bringing the drama, for sure, but she's so goddamn stupid. She's like a brain-dead Bethenny.

The out-of-left-field cocaine accusation was not a legitimate response to Dorit repeating the smoothie comment. Rinna did pull out a bag of pills. Rinna did talk about taking Xanax. Dorit never pulled out a bag of cocaine. Dorit never discussed snorting coke. False equivalence.

by Anonymousreply 555March 29, 2017 2:21 AM

r555, That was a blatant producer plant which Rinna delivered. The flashback clearly was meant to help the situation.

by Anonymousreply 556March 29, 2017 2:22 AM

In all fairness, PK should now have to flash Erika.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557March 29, 2017 2:23 AM

the finale looks like it has some good moments. Eden goes off!

by Anonymousreply 558March 29, 2017 6:19 AM

Eden must have been desperate by the finale to have a big moment. I expect her blowup will be majorly out of left field.

So style is now looking like a hostess sno ball exploded in your backyard?

by Anonymousreply 559March 29, 2017 11:55 AM

Ok, they ALLLL thought Dorit's passive aggressive party bomb gift was "funny". It wasn't BUT again THEY ALL COSIGNED THAT SHIT AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE SHE GAVE THAT SHIT TO ERICKA! Dorit asked and they encouraged her. So Rinna playing shit stirrer bringing it up when she participated is why she should be skewered, among other things, at the reunion. Now on the Eryka's BULLSHHIT MELTDOWN: 1. If you were so embarrassed about P-Ewww looking at your puss, you shouldn't have worn that ugly shirt shit with no draws! You always talk about being a lady, and the decorun that being Tom's wife requires, then you know to KEEP YOUR PUSS COVERED IN PUBLIC! Who really owes Tom an apology - YOU BITCH! YOU! Dorit and P-Ewww don't owe you or Tom shit! 2. Yes, you exploited your son on camera by guilting out (yourfake emotional breakdown, yea sure, smirk) on not raising him to pursue goldplated dick and stardom. FACT. 3. You are a hypocrite. You skewered Katherine for being an obnoxious guest at your party, but you don't think it was obnoxious to show up flashing puss at Dorits party, the object of the puss flash was probably Maurice(Kyle you need to ck that hoe). Dorit you know damed well nobody wants to intentionally flash P Ewwww. Dorit took shit to the next level on this shit, urged on my Lisa and that stunt fell flat. In HK when that gristled tranny, Lisa made it an issue again, you should have turned it on her ass and ask why she laughed and encouraged you before you gv that shit to Ericka, Your "friend" lisaV left you out to dry during that confrontation. 4. You, Dorit and Ericka fake the funk and are not the boss bitches you try to portray.

by Anonymousreply 560March 29, 2017 1:04 PM

How nice of Maurice to wear The Agency shirt on camera to remind us all of his business.

by Anonymousreply 561March 29, 2017 1:08 PM

Something that I didn't notice in the last episode until they did the recap this episode... When Rinna asked if they were doing coke int he bathroom, Dorit's initial response was, "I wasn't..."

PK. I just can't with him. He reminds me of Terry Dubrow in that he seems to desperately wish it were him in the rolling credits. And who fed him the line about Erika's marriage to Tom and not seeing him for 6 months? That didn't come from him.

Oh, and PK, since I'm sure you'll be here any minute.... Schizophrenia isn't what you think it is. The term you were looking for is multiple personalities. Now please go get into yet another robe, giving us all just another hint of how sexually desirable you are (not).

And since we're on the subject of husbands... Mauricio legs spread on the chair? He obviously couldn't wait for Kyle to get in the shower so Farrah could slip in and take care of him.

by Anonymousreply 562March 29, 2017 1:46 PM

It was amazing watching LV project yet again. Faulting others for saying things that could damage a person's family or career? Telling other people they make low blows? Insisting others just let things go and stop harping on them? Does she have any self-awareness?

Watching her interact with Dorit and PK only aids to the notion that she's going after/getting Rinna back via PK and Dorito.

And she keeps bringing up what Rinna said, re: asking her why she didn't bring Kyle up. I can't even remember, but I thought they actually agreed, or Kyle confirmed, that LV did actually say that... is she now trying to rewrite history and say she didn't? I honestly can't remember so one of you I'm sure will fill me in.

Oh yeah... who's classy idea was it to have those horses so close to the guests during the party? I can't imagine how fun it must be to be standing near horse shit all night.

by Anonymousreply 563March 29, 2017 1:50 PM

Wow, Ericka Jayne finally outed herself @ r551 Girls, girls you're both losers! One married to Jabba the other to PawPaw, yuck.. At least PawPaw is legit rich, for now.....

by Anonymousreply 564March 29, 2017 1:52 PM

I can't figure out who has the worst sense of style on this show. I mean, they're all atrocious. Eileen is probably the worst offender. I don't know WTF she was wearing at LV's party but it looked like she picked it up from a garage sale from a middle school who was getting rid of costumes from a 1978 production of Romeo & Juliet. And everything she picked out in Hong Kong was hideous.

Kyle's jumpsuit... ugly and an obvious move to pimp out another one of their businesses. "I just pulled it off the mannequin from MY STORE."

I can't decide who's hair was worse, Erika's or Dorit's. They both look ridiculous. However, both were infinitely better than LV and Pandy's heads full of roses. That just screamed cheap and tacky.

I don't even recall what Rinna wore as she always just looks like it's 1998.

by Anonymousreply 565March 29, 2017 1:57 PM

Kyle already CONFIRMED what Rinna said last year, funny how Granny VP forgets to mention that.

Also funny how the coke accusation was such a "low blow" and "vile", yet LVP was chatting with Rinna on the phone and conveniently inviting her to the party, and Kyle was making excuses in her talking heads about Rinna just spouting info. They ALL knew production fed Rinna that shit. Stop with the b/s.

by Anonymousreply 566March 29, 2017 2:06 PM

You have to give Dorit some credit for actually being able to stomach PeeKay being on top of her on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 567March 29, 2017 2:09 PM

R567 on top of her on a regular basis? Oh, aren't you naive.

by Anonymousreply 568March 29, 2017 2:15 PM

Where has Miss Ken been this season?

by Anonymousreply 569March 29, 2017 2:17 PM

When PK tells Erika that she doesn't act cold she IS cold, in the preview, I hope Erika's response will be: "Is that what you say to all the many women who have no interest in fucking you?"

by Anonymousreply 570March 29, 2017 4:20 PM

That would burn R570. What a pig PK is. I hope Erika serves it up. Dorit and PK are horrible people but I am glad they're on the show. I pretty much am okay with everyone else even though LVP is a sanctimonious phony and Kyle is boring AF.

Eileen can look really good, her turquoise jumpsuit looked great on her.

by Anonymousreply 571March 29, 2017 4:37 PM

I think Dorit and PK are really good for this show because they're so unlikable. It's easy to hate them

by Anonymousreply 572March 29, 2017 4:40 PM

And yes Dorit did insinuate that Rinna had a xanax issue to Eden, so I'm calling bullshit on that, D.D.

by Anonymousreply 573March 29, 2017 6:11 PM

R560, the cunt flash that had P.K. salivating was not at a Dorit party. They were at a bar on their way to an event at PUMP.

by Anonymousreply 574March 29, 2017 6:14 PM

[quote]LVP is a sanctimonious phony

Christ, calling someone "phony" on a "reality" show is like complaining that Charlie Brown doesn't resemble a real boy.

by Anonymousreply 575March 29, 2017 8:58 PM

Again, r575, most of the response to LVP is the fact that her hags worship her and pretend she is NOT a phony, attacking anyone and everyone who calls her out. God forbid LVP is anything less than perfect.

by Anonymousreply 576March 30, 2017 2:16 AM

R576 who do you think you just responded to?

by Anonymousreply 577March 30, 2017 2:17 AM

Lisa Rinna described Dorit's hair perfectly - it looked like a giant golden goose took a shit on her head.

by Anonymousreply 578March 30, 2017 10:13 AM

Erika didn't even try and hide her disgust at having to visit LVP's doggie sanctuary. Her glam squad got her all gussied up to look like an Asian dowager and she ended up having to spend her time walking around feces-laden canine cages.

And what was up with her keeping her sunglasses on inside the department store? Yes, Erika, we get it. Those shades your gays picked out for you were fab. Now take 'em off and try to pretend like you're glad you got a free trip to Hong Kong.

by Anonymousreply 579March 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Damn, the anti-LVP trolls have been on a roll. I can only see 9 of the last 24 posts.

by Anonymousreply 580March 30, 2017 2:08 PM

I think Erika was looking rough after the crying episode. They all were sleep deprived. I give her and Eileen a pass for wearing sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 581March 30, 2017 2:30 PM

Not only does hag minion at r580 feel so pressed that she has to block the truth but she has to then continually post about how many posts she can't see.

by Anonymousreply 582March 30, 2017 2:34 PM

R582 what's funny is that it "acts" like it's "blocked" people and yet it responds to them constantly.

by Anonymousreply 583March 30, 2017 2:36 PM

r583 = r582 is talking to itself again.

by Anonymousreply 584March 30, 2017 3:34 PM

Nice try, R584 but clearly you're wrong.

by Anonymousreply 585March 30, 2017 4:21 PM

Nice try, r585 but clearly you're wrong. You are unable to grasp that there is more than one poster that is annoyed as fuck with your constant need to make every post about LVP and how much you hate her.

by Anonymousreply 586March 30, 2017 5:04 PM

[quote]You are unable to grasp that there is more than one poster

by Anonymousreply 587March 30, 2017 5:07 PM

It's really strange how personal some of you take how others dislike a housewife. It's very odd to take it so personally.

by Anonymousreply 588March 30, 2017 5:09 PM

r587 = r588 = r583 = r582, what will it take to make you go away and quit shitting on this thread. Your agenda didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 589March 30, 2017 5:15 PM

[quote]It's very odd to take it so personally.

Not really. Have you seen how emotional heterosexuals get about their sports teams? This is the gay version.

by Anonymousreply 590March 30, 2017 5:16 PM

Oh, look... more projection!

by Anonymousreply 591March 30, 2017 5:30 PM

r590, don't try and use logic with the anti-LVP troll. Her hot flashes are on high alert today. She will write a post (always bashing LVP) and follow it up with a few posts from "others" that agree with her. If you try and discuss any of the other housewives, she will bring it back to LVP. She's got a few buzz words, with "projection" being at the top of the list. Nobody give two fucks about how much she hates LVP but if she would limit herself to one "I hate Granny Pump" post a day, it would be a huge relief to the rest of us that actually enjoy the banter on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 592March 30, 2017 5:37 PM

Funny since it doesn't look like anyone has even mentioned LVP today.

by Anonymousreply 593March 30, 2017 5:39 PM

[quote]and follow it up with a few posts from "others" that agree with her.

The irony!

by Anonymousreply 594March 30, 2017 5:40 PM

r593 = r94, I rest my case ("and follow it up with a few posts from "others" that agree with her".).

by Anonymousreply 595March 30, 2017 5:44 PM

The hags can't handle the *negative* truth about their queen.

Notice how there isn't an anti-Kyle troll or anti-Erika troll or anti-Rinna troll when negative things are said. Only in relation to LVP whose pristine image they must uphold.

by Anonymousreply 596March 30, 2017 5:46 PM

You rest your projection.

by Anonymousreply 597March 30, 2017 5:50 PM

Notice how she doesn't even deal with the fact that she was the only one that brought up LVP?

by Anonymousreply 598March 30, 2017 5:51 PM

Link to new thread so Ken can follow and make more bizarre claims!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599March 30, 2017 5:52 PM

[quote] the cunt flash

Did someone call for a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2017 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!