Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

1) Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes

2) Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemswoth, Chris Evans

3) Idris Elba, Daniel Craig, Benedict Cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2018 12:41 PM

1) Fuck Jonas, marry Mendes, kill Bieber 2) Fuck Evans, marry Hemsworth, kill Hiddleston 3) Fuck Idris, marry Cumberbatch, kill Craig

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2017 6:08 AM

1) kill, kill, kill

2) fuck, fuck, fuck (a lot)

3) fuck, fuck (and marry), fuck

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2017 6:13 AM

Fuck Bieber, marry Jonas, kill Mendes

Fuck Evans, marry hems worth , kill Hiddleston

Fuck Craig, marry Idris, kill cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2017 6:15 AM

Fuck Chris, Marry Cumberbatch, Kill Beiber/Jonas.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2017 6:47 AM

1) Marry Nick Jonas, kill Justin Bieber, fuck Shawn Mendes. Nick seems like a total sweetheart so I'd rather spend time with him. Mendes is too young to get married to, and Bieber just overall seems quite unlikable.

2) Marry Tom Hiddleston, fuck Chris Hemsworth, kill Chris Evans. I thought about this for a while. In the end I can't see myself marrying a cokehead so I had to choose Hiddles, who *might* be a nice person. Can't see myself marrying Hemsworth either. There's something off-putting about his wife and small kids.

3) Fuck Idris Elba, marry Daniel Craig, kill Benedict Cumberbatch. I probably go wrong with this one, especially since there are some rather not too nice rumors about Daniel Craig, but I've fancied him since Love is the Devil and find him the only interesting one out of these three. I can't see myself marrying Idris and I don't want to fuck Cumberbatch, although Cumberbatch might be the best one to marry.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2017 7:07 AM

1) Fuck Jonas, Kill Bieber, Marry Mendes

2) Kill Hiddleston, Fuck Hemswoth, Marry Evans

3) Kill Elba (OMG, I'm so sorry Idris!), Fuck Craig, Marry Cumberbatch

That last one was hard... I love all three of them :[.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2017 7:09 AM

1) Fuck Nick Jonas, Kill Justin Bieber, Marry Shawn Mendes

2) Kill Tom Hiddleston, Fuck Chris Hemswoth, Marry Chris Evans

3) Fuck Idris Elba, Marry Daniel Craig, Kill Benedict Cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2018 5:44 AM

1) Fuck Bieber (though I abhor his tattoos and persona, marry Mendes, kill Jonas (for his moles and Christian purity ring past)

2) Fuck Evans (I like his tits), marry Hiddleston (I like his persona), kill Hemsworth (I’m largely indifferent to him)

3) Fuck Idris (not particularly attracted to him, but he seems like he’d be good in the sack), marry Cumberbatch (he looks like an alien but I love his persona), kill Craig (Nothing against him but I neither want to fuck him nor marry him)

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2018 5:51 AM

DeNiro casts his vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2018 12:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!