Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Aspie cousin

My 23 year old Aspie cousin gave his boyfriend a STD. My cousin is very upset and is sorry for the trouble he is causing his boyfriend. I have never known him to feel badly about anything he has ever done. Are people with Asperger Syndrome capable of developing the ability to feel remorse as they get older?

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2018 7:02 PM

So why did you give your "Aspie" cousin that STD, you tedious ass?

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2017 1:03 AM

[quote] I have never known him to feel badly about anything

Aspies can feel bad about things, about THEMSELVES, but not about other people. There's the difference. He feels bad about giving his bf an std because he's now in a bad position.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2017 1:12 AM

The conflating of people with Aspergers with Sociopaths used to be a semi-amusing joke.

But OP has done it so many times that it has become really creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2017 1:31 AM

Your cousin is a dirty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2017 1:38 AM

r2, Exactly! He is only seeing how this affects him. They are consumed with selfish thinking. They can't see anyone outside of themselves(mindblindeness)

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2017 9:32 PM

Roll on prenatal testing.

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2017 9:36 PM

Aspies are capable of remorse. They're capable of all emotions, they just have trouble understanding those emotions. As you well know OP. I agree with r3, the "sociopaths and aspies are the same" trope is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2017 9:45 PM

No one cares about this "aspie" shit.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2017 9:59 PM

r7, deluded aspie. THEY love to deceive and expect special treatment.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2017 10:00 PM

Evil people.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2018 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!