Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Good Fight premieres tonight

I love me some Christine Baranski.

by Anonymousreply 26January 29, 2019 3:25 AM

Is this the only Ep on tv?

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2017 12:04 AM

Is the The Good Wife sequel?

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2017 12:14 AM

Sorry not paying to watch this.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2017 12:16 AM

The Good Son

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2017 12:21 AM

This episode is airing on regular TV, the other nine episodes will be dropped weekly on CBS All Access. Diane will say "Fuck" in subsequent episodes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2017 12:22 AM

Will there be nudity? Will we get to see Justin Bartha nude?

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2017 12:25 AM

I wanna see David A. Gregory nude first.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2017 12:35 AM

I love Christine Baranski. Do you have to pay to watch this series. I can't do that.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2017 12:37 AM

You really believe you have to pay to see this? Hee hee!

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2017 12:48 AM

R9, I doubt you'll find it easy to watch it otherwise. CBS claims they'll be especially diligent about piracy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2017 1:09 AM

The entire series will air on W network in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2017 1:10 AM

Not worth $5.99 a week

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2017 1:32 AM

I was pleasantly surprised to find it on regular old CBS tonight but I won't give Moonves any more of my money. CBS charges the cable cabals the highest broadcast fee of all the networks and they pass that cost onto us. He's out of his mind thinking CBS should be a premium pay channel. The first episode was tight and very entertaining. I love the Rose Leslie character. Will wait until it hits Netflix or Amazon Prime. And it will after the first season airs. It's been a good night for t.v. TGF. A decent episode of Walking Dead with some creepy new group who I guess are The Whisperers. The new episode of Homeland, John Oliver, and the debut of Big Little Lies. And no Agent Orange.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2017 1:34 AM

It's $5.99/mth actually R12 with a 7 day free trial. If you're that cheap, just get the trial when the series ends, watch them all and cancel it before the 7 days are up.

I hate CBS but premiering it tonight and making the audience pay to watch the rest of it is a great marketing move/gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2017 1:35 AM

Wait; CBS thinks it's going to become a pay-cable-like station?!

I really liked this first episode, but I can be just as entertained by MSNBC and....Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2017 1:49 AM

So, this is the start of "a la carte" cable pricing. $5.99 extra a month for ONE show is, frankly, outrageous, never mind that CBS isn't a cable station at all (it's technically "Basic Cable," i.e., FREE).

Got along without ya before I met ya,.......

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2017 1:53 AM

It's not just for one show, R16. You have to subscribe to CBS All Access to get access to it. It's basically Netflix for access to only CBS owned shows and originals, including on demand access to its original broadcast shows, and classics like the Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, Star Trek, etc. It's not a bad deal.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2017 1:57 AM

The Good Fart is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2017 1:59 AM

Of course it's a "bad deal," r17, when heretofore CBS shows were part of the, I reiterate, Basic Cable package.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2017 2:03 AM

They have the new Star Trek debuting soon so they will add new shows that only air on All Access and if you get hooked on one they are going to get yo money. I like r14's idea but I wonder if there is a catch to the free trial time frame.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2017 2:06 AM

Loved the first episode. Will try to catch the rest on torrent too since I'm not in the US.

Love Baranski and I love that the young protagonist is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Can somebody remind me in what I saw Delroy Lindo almost naked? Was he the kinky army guy in that German show about Berlin?

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2017 12:02 AM

He's a good actor. He was wasted in Kidnapped.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2017 12:09 AM

BUMP. Any recent 'pinions on Season 2? I loved that Diane basically had Trump derangement syndrome, plus they mixed in more of the Good Wife universe of characters (Lemond Bishop, Ruth Eastman, etc). Looking forward to Season 3. I don't mind paying the price for a month or two, then drop it until next year.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2019 1:44 AM

(Good Wife) - (Florrick clan) = very watchable

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2019 2:19 AM

I miss Gram Florick and her RBF.

by Anonymousreply 26January 29, 2019 3:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!