Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jackson Krecioch

The new Troye Sivan? Openly gay, known from social media and he knows how to sing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 25, 2020 1:23 PM

Based off that video he doesn't seem as bad as I was expecting, though I gather there's been boyfriend drama?

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2017 8:48 AM

Yeah, R1. Long story short: they broke up (see the video), I think they got back together though, but kept it a secret. Then they clearly had a fight yesterday. It started with Aaron shading Jackson for not caring, then Jackson hit back with some more tweets. Jackson broke down on snapchat, lip synched to depressing songs etc, while Aaron basically went out with his friends and didn't seem to care at all. This is basically their whole entire relationship. Aaron does something shady, Jackson keeps taking him back because he loves him (not really sure if Aaron feels the same way).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2017 10:56 AM

Looks like it's over for good this time, after Jackson's meltdown yesterday. I think it was the last straw. I'm sure Aaron did something stupid again. Good for Jackson though, because he deserves better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2017 8:43 PM

Ah okay, so seeing how messy he is I retract my comments earlier. So typical YouTube drama queen

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2017 8:46 PM

According to the Gay Youtubers thread where Jackson was previously being discussed, Jackson was singing "I'm Not The Only One" by Sam Smith on his snapchat. If that relates to his situation with Aaron, then it sounds like Aaron might have cheated on Jackson because that is what that song is about.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2017 10:10 PM

I will support a masculine male gay/bi singer.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2017 10:14 PM

Jackson should just date fellow recently out YouTuber/Musical.ly star, Nick Horton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2017 10:17 PM

Why does this thread exist?

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2017 10:22 PM

R8 The Eldergays in the Gay Youtuber thread didn't want it discussed in that thread, so a separate thread was created.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2017 10:24 PM

R9, can you blame them? He's horrible.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2017 10:26 PM

I mean any sympathy might have for him surely goes out the window once he makes a video "exposing" his ex? Even Nick Laws and Matthew Lush had a more dignified end to their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2017 10:28 PM

Jackson didn't make a video exposing Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2017 10:30 PM

Oh, okay, I take it back then, I didn't click on it previously. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2017 10:33 PM

R5, it's obvious Aaron cheated. He cheated the first time they were together. Then they broke up but decided to secretly date again. I don't know why Jackson expected a different outcome this time around. Once a cheater always a cheater. I get that he has feelings for him, but still. Jackson is partly to blame in all of this too. He never should have taken him back, but I guess the heart wants what it wants.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2017 5:47 AM

Aaron did a broadcast yesterday. Jackson was watching. He asked how Jackson was, Jackson replied “terrible lol”. Then Jackson asked him not to guest him, and Aaron said “I wasn’t planning on it.” Then he spent the rest of the brosdcast talking about how many people he has kissed, even though he knew Jackson was watching. Also.. apparently there was another guy there (Harrison something).

I should also mention that Jackson was heartbroken all day yesterday crying and shit, while Aaron was out having fun with friends. Aaron doesn't give a shit about Jackson, he never did. It would have been their two months anniversary too.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2017 5:59 AM

Oh dear.. he is really hurting, poor guy. I understand he has feelings for him. I understand it's not easy to get over your first love, but damn he deserves better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2017 6:27 AM

I meant to link this tweet, sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2017 6:29 AM

Okay so I got curious and took a look at these guys social media - and Jesus, you think this Jackson is bad, the Aaron guy is having a full on breakdown on Twitter. Claiming he's mentally unwell, and needs to go away, and an "I love you". And specifically mentions it has nothing to do with that Ryan kid. So it's probably got everything to do with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2017 6:48 AM

They looked like twins. Are they sure they weren't related?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2017 6:52 AM

Yes, they're both young and white. Must be related.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2017 6:57 AM

LOL I just watched a bit of R2 - the guy who made it said he was in the gym when his phone went crazy with notifications and he ran back to his room to make a video.

Jesus, how pathetic? That you have notifications for shitty YouTuber gossip, but also running to make a video about it? He is kinda cute though, is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2017 7:08 AM

I was just goint to post that, R18. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST talk about a breakdown. This is so fucking juicy. Like damn. But it's obvious there is something wrong with the guy because he keeps doing the same mistakes over and over, he never learns or shows remorse. Sometimes I wonder if he has a mental disorder or somehing because he doesn't even realize he hurts people. That said, I do feel bad for him because I know his parents are in bad health, it's a lot to deal with for a 16 year old.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2017 7:44 AM

I question if Aaron is sincere. He always apologizes and blames his mental health whenever he gets caught. I hope it’s different this time though. I know he is just 16 and dealing with a lot, so maybe I should cut him some slack. MM should be interesting tonight. Oh and btw.. this tea originated here on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2017 2:20 PM

Poor guy, he is clearly not ok. And his new snap.. "too scared to die" is disturbing. I know it's just lyrics, but still. He is most likely depressed. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2017 9:25 PM

That Aaron guy must be great in bed to get this kind of reaction, especially given that whole "I'm just gonna fuck him to boost my followers" thing

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2017 10:08 PM

They're both mentally ill. Why is this thread in existence?

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2017 1:55 AM

Why does any thread exist?

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2017 1:57 AM

R25, can you blame him though? It was his first big love. He was head over heels in love with the guy. It's just obvious that Aaron didn't feel the same way. Jackson was crying after the break up while Aaron was literally hanging out with friends laughing. He doesn't give a shit about Jackson, he never did. Too bad for Jackson that he fell for a guy who obviously doesn't feel the same for him, and on top of that he's a liar and cheater. He cheated the first time they were together, but then claimed they were on a "break" (they weren't, which he later admitted). Jackson still went back to him because he loves him and wanted to make it work, but then something happened again this past weekend, idk what. Aaron may have cheated (just going off of the lyrics Jackson sang).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2017 1:40 PM

Zo mentioned Jackson and Aaron on Messy Monday. It starts at 19:34. You can see that Jackson commented in the chat, first he said "please just stop" then he said "stop" then again "can you please just stop". Oh dear.. this is traumatizing for poor Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2017 1:56 PM

This entire thread is one giant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2017 1:59 PM

Why are you here then, R30? I usually ignore the threads I don't care about.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2017 2:02 PM

I get that Aaron doesn't look like most 16 year olds, but damn, he's still just 16. There's no reason for Jackson to be this hung up over someone who is still mentally a child.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2017 2:21 PM

R32, I agree but he was obviously in love with the boy. Aaron cheated on him multiple times yet he kept coming back. I guess the heart wants what it wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2017 6:07 PM

Jackson liked this post... which is interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2017 2:26 PM

So he just went to see Aaton in Texas. He posted a pic of himself crying then Aaron snapped him saying bro. Maybe they finished it for good this time. I hope they did.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2017 4:03 AM

R35 Wait, what? Jackson went to see Aaron in Texas today?

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2017 4:42 AM

Yes, R36. Watch their snaps..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2017 5:47 AM

Aaron really isn't even trying to pretend he gives a shit, is he? There was a brief period where he came up with mental illness but that passed quickly.

Also I wish Snapchat had a desktop version. I know it sort of defeats the purpose, but at least give an ability to view public stuff like Stories on a website or something.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2017 5:55 AM

OP, the basement dwelling loser who has no life outside of the banal dramas of these gay YouTube nobodies, is undeniably the worst person on DataLounge. Worse than Poo Shoes, the Poo Shoes accuser troll, John, the anti-semitic troll, the goyim troll and every Trump troll combined.

I'd rather give money to neo-Nazis and African dictators than give even a second of my time watching these loathsome, talentless attention whores. OP, as a great person once said, I wish you a lifetime of unhappiness, ant bites, STDs, unemployment, incurable disease, uncomfortable beds, ugly children who hate you for reproducing them, debt and Flint Michigan water.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2017 6:08 AM

How much of a "basement dwelling loser" do you have to be to even bother clicking on a thread you don't care about, much less typing up a post like that about it?

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2017 6:11 AM

R38, I know. Aaron doesn't give a shit. He never did during their relationship either. Jackson was crying after this recent break up while he was out having fun with friends. Then when his own life turns into a mess then of course he reaches out to Jackson. Where was he when Jackson was going through hell? I can't believe Jackson keeps going back to him. He liked that post at R34, which says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2017 6:37 AM

This thread is the most pathetic I've ever seen on DL! Wow.

Are you a 10 year old girl, OP? Why are you here???

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2017 6:57 AM

"Why are you here???" if you think this thread is pathetic?

Jackson seems really sweet, but good god is judgement is so off. Am I right in thinking he's just moved to LA? So possibly has no friends around him to smack him and telling him to smarten up? God, can't believe he went to Texas.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2017 7:52 AM

R43, you are halfway right. He just moved to LA, but he does have friends there. Trust me.. his friends have let him know what they think about Aaron, he just won't listen. Jackson comes across as a really sweet kid to me, but yeah his judgment is way off. Maybe he's just scared to be alone idk.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2017 8:11 AM

Jackson's snap of Aaron before he deleted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2017 9:41 AM

So a day ago he tweeted

[QUOTE[I'm done with all this drama and stuff. I'm gonna focus on being positive and doing my own thing👌🏻

I genuinely wonder if that was before or after he went to fucking Texas.

And Aaron likes Chick-fil-a. Well of course he does. Is he actually gay or just pretending to be for attention?

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2017 8:01 PM

This has to be Jackson's first big relationship, right? I mean, I can't understand the going back to Aaron (given all he has done and how little concern he has shown Jackson) unless this is his first taste of falling in love.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2017 8:34 PM

R46, I think he tweeted that after he went to Texas, which just makes it worse.

I have previously called them out for liking Chick-fil-a. It makes me sad that they either dont know or don't care that Chick-fil-a is (or at least was) against LGBT rights. As for Aaron actually being into guys, I think he is. I doubted it before, but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2017 9:11 PM

R47, yes, I think this is Jackson's first big relationship. He is obviously in love with Aaron, I'm just not sure if Aaron feels the same way. He keeps going back to him though, despite everything Aaron has done. I guess he can't control his heart. I think deep down he knows he deserves better but at the same time he can't walk away. Who knows what they are now though. They might just be friends, at least I hope so. The relationship was just too toxic.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2017 9:26 PM

Aaron's bi R46

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2017 2:25 AM

Teenagers are incredibly boring to me.

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2017 3:05 AM

This is a new low for DL.

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2017 3:12 AM

If you don't like it, stay out of the thread

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2017 3:18 AM

Yes, R50. He's bi. When the social climbing thing happened I didn't know if he was legit bisexual or just an opportunist willing to do whatever it took to get ahead. I think he really is bi though.. just the way he talks about other guys etc.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2017 4:34 AM

Well.. looks like he's in a better mood now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2017 5:48 AM

The worrying part about that is that he couldn't have gotten over the break up yet so probably means they're back together.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2017 5:53 AM

Jackson only gets that smile when he's with Aaron. I don't understand why he keeps taking him back every time he fucks up. On Tuesday he liked a post that said Aaron treated him like shit. A day later he travels to Texas to be with him.. tf?!

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2017 11:31 AM

Why do they keep deleting their snaps of each other? It's almost like they've got something to hide..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2017 5:40 PM

Oh..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2017 9:48 PM

It's a bruise apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2017 9:55 PM

Why is he so mad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2017 9:55 PM

I'll never understand why these people who post their entire lives online then feel they can get pissy when people look into their lives. You basically invite it all by posting everything online. Jesus, if you want privacy stop posting stuff to social media.

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2017 11:00 PM

I agree, R62. Zo's reaction was hilarious though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2017 11:50 PM

Jackson posted a video on Snapchat of him and Aaron, then deleted it. Here it is..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2017 11:54 PM

Okay they're doing this for attention now. Posting and deleting it, and even the way that video was done - revealing Aaron at the end. Not sure whether the break up was a stunt, but all this stuff going on now is just for attention.

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2017 11:57 PM

Why do you think they're doing this, R65? Just to mess with their fans? Do you think they're actually together, or is that a stunt too?

by Anonymousreply 66February 25, 2017 12:02 AM

No idea on either of those questions. But with the bruise/hickey pic and then that video it's pretty obvious they're just after attention now.

by Anonymousreply 67February 25, 2017 12:11 AM

I really don't think so, R67. I think they're doing what teenagers do... snap each other. Then they regret it because they remember "oops, our relationship is supposed to be secret, this is a bit too obvious", so they delete it. Jackson always overreacts when it comes to Aaron, that's just how it is. Who knows if it was a bruise or not. I sorta believe him though, because the last time he was seen with a hickey on his neck he never denied it, but this time he did. They obviously want to keep their relationship a secret, so why would they give each other hickeys? I think a bruise make sense. With that said.. he clearly didn't like the insinuation of it being a hickey and him being with Aaron. There is a reason they want to keep the relaitonship a secret, after the mess Aaron created last time you can't really blame them. I understand why he gets mad if there is added attention to it. I still think it was a bit of an overreaction on his part though.

by Anonymousreply 68February 25, 2017 6:43 AM

TAKE THIS SHIT TO TUMBLR. No one else on DL gives two fucks about this. I would reach through the computer screen and choke you to death if I could, you pathetic no life having FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 69February 25, 2017 7:44 AM

R68 I get what you are saying but I know that a lot of these kids have more than one account on social media specifically for the purpose of keeping some things private or hidden from their fans (or other Youtubers, etc). If Jackson doesn't have one then maybe he should create one that way he won't have to deal with his fans response to being with Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 70February 25, 2017 9:06 AM

R70, you're right.. Finstas etc. He does have one actually, it's private. He doesn't accept fans on it. I was wrong about the video though. I thought it had been deleted but it's still there. The one where he and Aaron lip synchs to a song.

There is a reason he wanted to keep it private this time around. I wonder if he knows deep down that it's not going to work, so if it does turn into a mess at least this way it won't be public like last time. And also.. keeping it private does mean less stress and anxiety for him if fans don't know. They have the right to a private life. Considering how Jackson deals with all of this, maybe keeping it private is a good idea. I can't even imagine how last weekend would have looked like if the relationship was public. We all knew his meltdown was because of Aaron, but he kept that to himself. Now that they're back together I see why they're lying about being single and just being friends. Personally I think it's the right strategy, I just wish he wouldn't freak out when people talk, because despite keeping it private it's still obvious they're together, so people will talk, that's just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 71February 25, 2017 10:46 AM

He's on his way back to LA. They always seem to fight when they're apart, wonder how long it will take this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 25, 2017 4:56 PM

What is this about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 25, 2017 6:45 PM

Call us when their probable jackoff clips are "leaked." They seem to be likely candidates; narcissistic, cute and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2017 6:49 PM

R74, why would you want to watch child porn, R74? Aaron is 16.

by Anonymousreply 75February 25, 2017 6:50 PM

I didn't mean to write that twice, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 76February 25, 2017 6:50 PM

Get this shit off of here.

by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2017 6:52 PM

And the tweet is already gone, what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2017 7:00 PM

It only took them two seconds to get into another fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2017 7:19 PM

R71 Yep, the defensiveness when anyone brings up Aaron to him just makes things worse. If he didn't respond to any of it, people wouldn't be so eager to comment on it.

R79 They just can't help themselves, can they?

by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2017 9:15 PM

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD.

by Anonymousreply 81February 26, 2017 1:15 AM

R80, I think they broke up again. Jackson tweeted about someone not texting back, then he shaded that same person in his snaps. I think he talked about Aaron because he said the person didn't have time to text him back, he gave them 20 minutes, yet they're posting to their story on Snapchat. Aaron did that.

He also did a broadcast last night, I didn't get to see it but apparently he talked about Aaron multiple times. Someone asked "did you and Aaron get back together?" He said "Fu no- sorry I mean no." Then someone said "did you break up with Aaron?" He replied "no he broke up with me what." They also asked him if he would get back with Aaron, he said probably not.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2017 6:47 AM

Aaron was being such an ass on snapchat. He bragged about being exposed and that his new friend is a fuckboy who got exposed too. Oh joy, this is just what he needs, another friend who's a bad influence. I think Aaron is a good guy deep down, he's just a bit messed up and he's definitely immature. I wonder if it would be healthy for him to get away from that environment in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2017 9:23 AM

They're still fighting and it's been 48 hours. Wonder if they're finally over this time.

by Anonymousreply 84February 27, 2017 12:21 PM

Oh dear.. Aaron is probably so done with him and that's why Jackson tweeted "going to bed with someone being mad at you isn't a good feeling." Many fans have noticed that this is entirely one sided, Jackson is liking Aaron's tweets and pics but Aaron doesn't seem to care about him at all. Jackson was shaded for being obsessive and it's sadly kinda true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Sadly? You're talking about him, following him etc. That's what he wants.

Is Jackson an adult or is he a minor?

by Anonymousreply 86March 3, 2017 1:13 PM

What's with the white nail polish?

by Anonymousreply 87March 3, 2017 1:16 PM

R86, I don't think he wants to be hated by someone he obviously still loves (even if Aaron doesn't feel the same way). Jackson is 18 and Aaron is 16.

by Anonymousreply 88March 3, 2017 1:16 PM

This settles it, not that its's a surprise or anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 3, 2017 4:53 PM

R87

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 4, 2017 4:52 AM

R85 Yeah, at this point Jackson should do himself a favor and distance himself from Aaron. He's being pretty much ignored by Aaron, which does make him look obsessed and, frankly, a little pathetic. First love and all that, still at some point he needs to have some respect for himself. Chasing a boy that was found out to be using you in the first place and is now wholly uninterested in you, having dumped you twice, makes Jackson come across as needy and having the lowest of low self-esteem. From what I can tell, even his friends can't get through to him. Hopefully comments like the ones in R85 and R89 will clue him in on the fact that it's time for him to move on and the whole "we're still friends" nonsense needs to come to an end.

by Anonymousreply 91March 4, 2017 6:15 AM

Aaron always ignores Jackson when he is sad, but when he himself is sad he reaches out to Jackson and expects sympathy. Looks like Jackson finally had enough of Aaron emotionally manipulating him, and I say good for him. I'm glad Jackson told him to fuck off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2017 8:51 AM

Damn.. he doesn't give any fucks anymore. I'm so glad he's not feeling sorry for Aaron. The caption is so true. It's Aaron's own fault that he's feeling bad and that his friends are abandoning him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2017 5:32 PM

The caption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 5, 2017 4:51 PM

Tayler Holder is one of Jackson's best friends and he told Zo he doesn't think Jackson and Aaron are healthy for each other and that they're better off as friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 5, 2017 5:45 PM

Update... Aaron blocked Jackson's number. Jackson said he was done with him. Fast forward two weeks until last Thursday, they were seen together again. Jackson is clearly not done with him like he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 25, 2017 5:12 PM

Jackson is a glutton for punishment.

by Anonymousreply 97March 25, 2017 5:19 PM

I'm surprised there's not more talk of Aaron selling nudes to old pervs. Silly boy. He's got charisma, a great face, attractive speaking voice and he even shows potential as a singer. Not smart to engage in recorded sex work when you've got possibilities to have a legit entertainment career.

by Anonymousreply 98March 25, 2017 11:19 PM

Aaron had Jackson blocked on like everything but Aaron apparently had a 'lowkey' IG and commented on Jackson's IG post saying 'wow'. Everyone gave him crap for it so he deactivated the account, then the next day he's in LA w/ Jackson. They followed each other again on Twitter and Instagram. They're in the bottom left corner of the snapchat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2017 11:06 AM

It's incredible how much his mood changes whenever he's with Aaron. Then when Aaron goes back to Dallas he gets all sad and depressed again and they are back to arguing because Aaron lies and cheats. Rinse, repeat. It's a vicious circle. Aaron will never change. Jackson is a fool for going back every single time and expecting a different outcome. I'm not sure they're back together now though, Jackson claims he's being "cautious" and that he's just being a "friend". Hopefully that's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2017 11:10 AM

"What's something you look for in a guy?"

A French manicure.

by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2017 12:04 PM

R98, because he took them when he was 16. It's literally child porn.

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2017 12:16 PM

Here we go again.. rinse, repeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2017 6:19 PM

Jesus Christ. Are the people who take an interest in this gay tween drama the same people who participate in soap opera threads here?

Why is this juvenile nonsense of any interest to anyone?

by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2017 6:46 PM

Tana said she would expose Aaron, then she tweeted this, lol. She basically trolled everyone. BTW, Jackson liked the tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 27, 2017 9:36 AM

Apparently this is what Jackson had to say about hanging out with Aaron again.

[quote]"It's not what it looks like, I'm just being nice and a good friend to aaron but I'm cautious."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 27, 2017 3:12 PM

Aaron's face when Mikey starts talking about arguing at 4:08. At 4:44 Aaron says "I don't like that either". LOL, we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 27, 2017 3:20 PM

Oh shit.. their boyfriend tag video got deleted. Here we go again. I guess they had another fight. Maybe they are over for good this time. Jackson should take this as a sign and move on.

by Anonymousreply 108March 28, 2017 5:12 PM

YOU should take it as a sign and move on, r108. This is the creepiest thread on the board.

by Anonymousreply 109March 29, 2017 1:05 AM

Aaron looks really annoyed with Jackson here. I don't even think he likes him at this point tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2017 7:07 AM

Oh shit.. his face when Jackie said he was off of Trash (the collab channel) so he has to do his social climbing somewhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2017 7:10 AM

R109, they might be over as in a couple, but Aaron was seen with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2017 7:19 AM

Story time: I got naked for a commercial?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2017 3:32 AM

Guess who ignored Jackson the minute he went back to Texas? If you guessed Aaron you were right! Aaron has no use for Jackson in Texas, he's only ever using him for social climbing. As soon as that's off the table he wants nothing to do with him. This always happens, rinse repeat. It's been going on for months, I can't believe Jackson is too stupid to see it. Then again.. maybe he just chooses to ignore it because he's got feelings for him, idk.

by Anonymousreply 114April 1, 2017 11:44 AM

And his fingernails are disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 115April 1, 2017 1:23 PM

Uh oh..

[quote]If we're friends I would assume you would want to talk to me haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 1, 2017 9:40 PM

Wonder who he's talking about..

[quote]I'm over these fakes haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 1, 2017 9:41 PM

So much drama for someone so young

by Anonymousreply 118April 1, 2017 9:43 PM

Yeah yeah.. how many times has he said this now? He said he was done with Aaron, then a week later they were hanging out in LA. Aaron is a POS, yet Jackson always keeps going back to him.

[quote]You gotta lose something you know too learn how to get better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 1, 2017 9:44 PM

Oh, R118, you have no idea. This has been going on for months. One moment they are fine, then they're fighting, then they're fine again etc. Aaron keeps ignoring him and then Jackson gets all upset, but what more did he expect? Their entire relationship started out by Aaron using him to social climb ffs. Aaron clearly doesn't give a shit about him, he even blocked his number. He only befriended Jackson again because he didn't want more hate from his fans and he wanted to use him so he could social climb his friends (like James Charles). Too bad Jackson it too naive to see it.

by Anonymousreply 120April 1, 2017 9:59 PM

My first Tattoo🤤🖤💔 (yes there's a meaning behind it)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 13, 2017 9:58 PM

Hanging with Dylan Geick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2017 9:33 PM

He's involved in drama again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 9, 2017 5:27 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 9, 2017 5:27 PM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 9, 2017 5:27 PM

It seems like his fans don't really care, so the drama will likely pass fairly soon. This hook up with Dylan seemed inevitable since Dylan was liking all of Jackson's pics. When they met up and spent the day together I'm sure it was a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 126June 9, 2017 5:39 PM

Jackson liked this tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 9, 2017 5:52 PM

Apparently he and Harrison were never in a relationship. They probably had something going on though, why else would Jackson feel so guilty? He hesitated to tell him that he hooked up with someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 9, 2017 7:18 PM

Jackson is live

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 9, 2017 7:50 PM

There's a certain number of Snapchat dog nose and ear filter pictures I can tolerate in any given Instagram account, and he's way beyond that limit.

by Anonymousreply 130June 14, 2017 3:45 PM

There's a reason I prefer his Instagram, R130. He's very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 14, 2017 4:03 PM

One more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 14, 2017 4:05 PM

Jackson and Mikey have something important to say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 16, 2017 10:14 PM

Since everyone else on the other thread hates Jackson, I'll use this thread instead. Apparently these screenshots of Jackson's and Aaron's convo on Snapchat are real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 18, 2017 1:10 PM

No one cares about this complete nobody.

BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 135July 18, 2017 1:40 PM

He needs to stop with the jazz hands.

by Anonymousreply 136July 18, 2017 2:47 PM

What should we name the new Dylan thread?

by Anonymousreply 137July 18, 2017 7:54 PM

He looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 19, 2017 8:30 PM

He has a breathtaking voice, I mean truly amazing. I'd like to see him work with a voice coach for a few years and train his voice....I could see him doing opera.

by Anonymousreply 139July 19, 2017 8:43 PM

Ugh, enough already with the hate. I swear we are our own worst enemies sometimes. He has a good voice, not great or perfect, but good. He had one bad performance and you all judge him for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 19, 2017 8:47 PM

Pretentious snowflake with delusions of grandeur.

by Anonymousreply 141July 19, 2017 8:53 PM

Oh dear.. more drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 19, 2017 11:44 PM

Jackson's tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 19, 2017 11:57 PM

He shows up at 27:30 in Bryce's broadcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 21, 2017 2:27 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 21, 2017 7:26 PM

I like the way Aaron's handled this whole Jylan thing. As far as I know, the dude's been pretty under the radar, and then suddenly people are coming for him because his ex got a new boyfriend. He seems to be taking in all in stride.

by Anonymousreply 146July 21, 2017 7:30 PM

R146 Under the radar? He sent screenshots of his and Jackson's private convo to a fucking hacker. How is that keeping it under the radar? Aaron is still a snake. He still wants attention, he's just smarter about it. It's working too because he's fooling people like yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Ooh, didn't know that. Never-mind. They're all the same.

by Anonymousreply 148July 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Could every single weaselly psychotic fan of these useless nobody twinks please block ME forever?

Thanks, you pathetic useless stalker pansy sacks of shit!

by Anonymousreply 149July 21, 2017 7:42 PM

R148 Jackson talked about it in his last broadcast. He confirmed that the screenshots were real, they were from the first day he and Dylan were hanging out. Watch from 29:42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 21, 2017 7:43 PM

Oh dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 22, 2017 4:02 PM

Jackson please come back. You have your own thread here.

by Anonymousreply 152August 11, 2017 8:20 AM

He's insufferable. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 153August 11, 2017 8:43 AM

Now with Siah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 25, 2020 1:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!