Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Loni Anderson

You don't hear much about Loni nowadays. She was last on television in June 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2018 8:54 AM

For a woman of her age, she looked great. I just hope she lays off the plastic surgery now.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2017 4:56 AM

I don't loan men money, it makes them weak.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2017 5:00 AM

She's doing amazing work now as Zach Galifianakis's mother on "Baskets"...but man does she look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2017 5:02 AM

I saw her at the Sherman Oaks Galleria Coffee Bean a couple of years ago. Black jeans, black blouse and a black cowboy hat at a jaunty angle. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2017 5:11 AM

She does look good in OP's pics.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2017 5:25 AM

R3. I think you mean Louie Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2017 5:30 AM

Very trailer trash looking. The white blond hair went of in the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2017 6:28 AM

Happy birthday, Loni!

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2018 1:27 PM

She always reminded me of those cheap imitation barbie dolls. Not the real ones, but the knock-off, made-in-China ones. It's how Asians view pretty blondes to look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2018 2:36 PM

Barbie is also made in China.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2018 6:28 AM

She does the autograph show circuit nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2018 6:50 AM

Holy mother of God, looking like that, if she said "I'm 42", people would wink & think, "she's lying, she's REALLY 47". But NOBODY would think, "she's 70".

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2018 7:00 AM

We now have a Loni Anderson Stalker.

Great.

Or is this just the Thread Idea Thief who makes a new thread out of anything mentioned on an earlier thread?

Gotta run.

Gotta go start threads about Aging Tell-Tales, Money, Zach Galifianakis, the show "Baskets," The Sherman Oaks Galleria, Louie Anderson, Trailer Trash Tell-Tales, Celebrity Birthdays, Barbie, China, The Autograph Circuit and Celebrity Age Guessing!

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2018 7:12 AM

She was on The Talk last week, looking pretty good.

That's Brad Garrett in the preview pic, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2018 7:37 AM

She looks like a Hungarian waitress I used to know in Grad school. She wore these white shoes like wrestling boots but with the toes and heels out.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2018 7:45 AM

Cool - always nice to see someone having fun with aging. The guy is hot too !!

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2018 8:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!