Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

River's Edge

is playing on Showtime, the first time I noticed Keanu was in this. Still gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2020 8:16 AM

He was a stunner in that film.

by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2017 4:28 AM

He was so sexy, Geffen never resisted him. David thought he could clean him up. There is no controlling Keanu and you really should not cross him. Van Sant had a better read on him but he still fell head over hills.

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2017 4:33 AM

la grande bellezza indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2017 4:38 AM

A straight weightlifting friend of mine was in Los Angeles and went to Gold's Gym. There used to be a famous one where Arnold and types like him went, so of course my friend had to go. On his way out, he sees this short older guy at the desk asking the attendant "Is Keanu here" in a queeny voice. It turned out to be James Caan.

On his way out, a tall, smelly homeless-looking guy not watching where he was going bumped into my friend. Lo and behold, Keanu! My friend said his skin was gray and he looked like he'd been on a weeklong bender. This was sometime in the late 90's/early 2000's

by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2017 4:44 AM

Sometimes you take too many drugs and that makes you look a little blue/gray cause your heart might not be working right.

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2017 4:51 AM

I always wondered, did he fuck Ron Nyswaner?

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2017 4:53 AM

I sometimes wonder if Keanu Reeves will live to be a ripe old age. He seems to have had a significant drug history, including alcohol and cigs as well as the harder stuff. Still very attractive (except for the bloat) despite what is likely dicey health.

by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2017 5:00 AM

Crispin Glover was so weird

by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2017 5:00 AM

Glover has never changed.

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2017 5:12 AM

I'd always see Keanu staggering around 80's LA. Ran into him a Gil Turners on Sunset 2 am. He was a tad "ripe" and had a huge zit/boil on his neck. I'd have done him in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2017 11:44 PM

He was probably shooting a lot of h back then. Sometime him and Brad Pitt had cystic acne.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2017 12:51 AM

Xxxxx

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2017 5:51 PM

It is a great movie was the director Tim Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2017 10:51 PM

Head over hills, lol

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2017 11:02 PM

Yeah the scene where he has an orgasm was long-time spank material for teenaged me.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2017 11:13 PM

Motherfucker! Foodeater!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2017 11:19 PM

I can imagine River’s Edge as a late 1950s B movie with Dean Stockwell, Russ Tamblyn, Natalie Wood and Dennis Hopper himself.

Who as Feck and the trashy mom?

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2020 8:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!