Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Misogyny Troll is Back!!!!!!!!!

They're spamming the board with the following: "The racism and misogyny on this board contributes to low self esteem and substance abuse amongst women and LGBT people of color. Datalounge continues to uphold those who support this type of bullying; enabling racism and sexism is as bad as being racist and sexist and engaging in racist and sexist online bullying". What's the deal with this troll? They've been at it for almost ten years now off and on.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 6:18 PM

And, OP, you have been "at it" for 9.9 years.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2017 4:56 PM

R1 = Complete and total idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2017 4:58 PM

r2 = Incomplete yet still total idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2017 4:59 PM

It hasn't been 10 years, surely.

A few months ago I saw them spamming with something else, I forget what now, but I figured it was a test run for a full-on spam assault like they used to do. Pretty sure it's one of our old, well-known trolls, someone who works in computers and has coded scripts specifically to spam, FF people off the board, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2017 5:02 PM

R4 You think it's also FFing people off the board?

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2017 5:05 PM

I am in agreement with the message of the misogyny troll.

Having said that, I do not wish to see the message spammed into every thread.

Please use discretion MT. Otherwise the message will become annoying and your point is lost.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2017 5:06 PM

The message is already lost. He's been spamming the board with the exact same thing for something like 5 years now - OP said 10 but I don't think it's been that long.

Also, he doesn't mean the message, he just spams DL with it out of spite and to irritate people.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2017 5:28 PM

lol!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2017 4:01 AM

Why are you pro-misogyny, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2017 4:26 AM

I think that's a rather politely delivered message. I don't remember the last time I saw it posted. Not sure what the big deal is here.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2017 4:29 AM

R9/R10 just aren't getting it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2017 4:33 AM

Explain please, R11/OP.

BTW, your threads and posts tonight definitely fall in the category of trolling.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2017 4:40 AM

John hate mother. I cook his cat and make him eat. He so ugly even Latino boy no like. John get mad, so made, he say "I hate you mother and I hate good looking Latino neighbour so much! I like President fat boy more!"

Failure son have mental case problem. I should hit with pointy shoe.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2017 4:41 AM

R12 Are you a man or woman? In another.thread, some said you were a straight female from an iVillage type site.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2017 4:44 AM

Are you a Muslim hating troll, R14? You're posting weird shit tonight. It's hard not to notice your threads; I didn't even have to block you to figure you out. Tone it down if you want to be less obvious.

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2017 4:50 AM
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 6:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!