Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling Heavily Pregnant in a Bra

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2018 3:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2017 1:33 PM

Just a few more weeks, if that long...

This is actually a little scary to me - I hope Tori and the child will come through this OK.

And, I hope Dean will finally get fixed. Or Tori. Whichever one.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2017 4:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2017 4:24 PM

Gross.

And of course she would have a horrible little terrier for a dog.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2017 4:28 PM

What, is she panhandling in the Ralph's parking lot?

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2017 4:28 PM

3 out of 4 of the kids are homely. Why would you want another one with those odds?

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2017 4:33 PM

Not exactly R5. Would be funny if she was considering that's Ian Ziering in the car.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2017 4:34 PM

She's mentally ill (pointing out the obvious, I know, but still...)

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2017 4:36 PM

My friend's dingo attacked Ziering's giant poodle at Runyan.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2017 4:39 PM

[Quote] My friend's dingo attacked Ziering's giant poodle at Runyan.

WHAT??

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2017 4:48 PM

My friend adopted this dog that turned out to be a monster and a dingo and we went hiking with it one day and it attacked Ziering's giant poodle. The poodle was seriously like the size of a newfie, but with all this white curly hair just like Ian's. It was such a weird encounter. His dog seemed like it had never even had its butt sniffed by another dog before. My friend, at this point, was used to her dingo attacking other dogs (and people) so kind of had a rehearsed spiel to grease them both out of a jam. Weird afternoon. First, oh no he's attacking another dog and then, what the fuck Ian Ziering? She later had the dingo registered as a therapy dog so she could take it in the cabin on flights even though the city was threatening to have it put down because of the number of times it had attacked people in her neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2017 4:53 PM

How did Ian react R11??

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Uhm I mean he was upset because his dog was attacked and his dog was upset but he wasn't nasty at all. Really, I probably would have been much worse about the whole thing. But there were three of us and we did have an attack dingo and he was just him with a giant poodle so...I mean, I don't know if things would have been different if the scales had been a little more balanced. He was nice. His dog was a you know kind of a big pussy but sweet and my friend's dog was psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2017 5:32 PM

Well at least he wasn't an asshole R13.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Your friend sounds like a selfish ass. Knowing the dog is violent. But hey, it's LA. Nothing new there. Comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2017 6:22 PM

I understood her conflict to a point. She was attached to the dingo and had 'rescued' it. But it's not like it was just aggressively attacking potential threats outside; she lost friends because it would bite and mangle people out of the blue when they'd come over to her place. And she lost me when she got the 'therapy' cert for it to ride in the plane cabin. That seemed totally bonkers to me. And the shrink she got the cert from was apparently also a drug dealer. Like, you said, it's LA. I think she eventually sent it to live with family in a semi-remote area. It probably massacred them. I don't know. We lost touch.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2017 6:27 PM

Why the fuck is she having more? She can't even afford the ones she already has!

This pisses me off because she gave a sob story to the press over a year ago that she didn't have the money to get her kids holiday gifts, so Mattel went and donated umpteen thousand dollars of gifts to her kids. And then to go and get pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2017 6:31 PM

[Quote] Why the fuck is she having more? She can't even afford the ones she already has!

In another thread someone mentioned that Tori talked about how she enjoyed the bonding time with Dean when the baby was born. And i think she's addicted to that feeling.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2017 6:33 PM

I'm going to say something nice: I thought she was really good in The House of Yes.

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2017 6:38 PM

[Quote] The House of Yes

Isn't that movie terrible?? It's been a while since i've seen it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2017 6:56 PM

I think she's addicted to the attention (even negative attention) that pregnancy brings; if she was just dragging her sad bunch of kids across the Target parking lot, no one would give a shit. But if she's walking around in a bra with her huge belly hanging out or wearing some gross, cringe-inducing t-shirt like "body by Dean", she gets attention and her picture ends on the web even it has a "WTF!!" caption. It's sad for the kids, because they clearly don't get the love and support they need, but she's no different than the Duggars who want to rack up numbers, rather than raise a healthy, happy family.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2017 8:17 PM

It'll be interesting to see how the kids turn out in 10 years time.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2017 12:56 PM

r20, no, The House of Yes is absolutely hilarious. It's great and weird.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2017 1:38 PM

Her mother includes her grandkids in her will, so Tory is just gaming the system.

by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2017 2:05 PM

Didn't she almost die having that last kid? She should have had herself taken care of then.

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2017 2:07 PM

R1, it looks like Tori has a really bad finger nail fungus in that pic. I hope it's not passed on to the unborn child through her rubbing her stomach. Her own dog looks unhappy. Imagine how those kids must feel if even the family pet looks depressed.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2017 11:54 PM

At this point, I think she is having more kids just to hold on to her husband. It's rather sad, and a huge mistake. Hasn't he already cheated on her? This is just going to make it worse.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2017 12:09 AM

R27, I think she is trying to hold on to Dean (it's probably not that difficult) and the babies she's cranking out are revenge babies geared towards Candy. She's trying to prove to Candy that her marriage to Dean is solid so she can finally get Candy's approval or validation on something in her life. Aaron Spelling might have spoiled her growing up while Candy always gave her stink eye.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2017 12:33 AM

Tori Spellingā€™s lavish baby shower lands Dean McDermott in court over back child support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Dean's ex is just doing this to remind people what an ass he is. The child is now 18 but he was behind in payments prior to the son's birthday. The baby shower was given by Candy Spelling in Bel-Air and cost about $40K. Thats's what got her riled up. Dean didn't foot the bill for the baby shower but the entire story probably chafed the ex enough to sue for the back owed support.

I don't blame her. She should have any of their future wages garnished (it's joint thing since he and Tori are married) until he's all paid up.

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2017 3:56 PM

Tori Spelling is better than Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2017 4:20 PM

[Quote] The baby shower was given by Candy Spelling in Bel-Air and cost about $40K.

What the fuck?!

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2017 4:58 PM

Aside from being immature, selfish, self-centered and irresponsible, I think both of them are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2017 5:04 PM

Baboon make many babies with daughter of rich, white woman. Rich white mother pay for babies. Baboon just fuck ugly white woman. No pay for babies by other bad woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2017 5:11 PM

r11's attack dingo story is the best thing that's happened to DL in months.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2017 5:54 PM

Agree, R35. Love to see a pic of the dingo.

As for the ex, Dean isn't paying for school, rent, or food. Or parties. She must be pissed he isn't working to pay her back. But I guess he doesn't need to work, though is says a lot about him.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2017 6:36 PM

Maybe Tori will be the attack dingo's next victim....

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2017 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2017 1:08 PM

[Quote] As for the ex, Dean isn't paying for school, rent, or food.

Sounds like a real winner.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2017 1:38 PM

She had the baby yesterday.

Baby's name is Beau Dean.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2017 3:47 PM

[Quote] Baby's name is Beau Dean.

Ugh šŸ¤¢

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2017 4:03 PM

I hope she got those tubes tied at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2017 10:09 PM

The most pathetic, shameless celebrities ever?

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2017 11:19 PM

Why doesn't anyone ever mention Dean's gay affairs?

He never once denied the accusations.

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2017 11:33 PM

Do tell, R44!

by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2017 12:03 AM

There are several accounts of Dean's "bisexuality" with formers male lovers coming forward. This is just one article.

And Dean NEVER denied any of it. This was when Tori was considering divorcing him over his alleged female lovers, when Dean's men fuck-buds started speaking out. She was ready to forgive him for the women but the men got her thisclose to an actual divorce.

But she relented...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2017 12:07 AM

Oh yeah, and Tori's own Private Investigator caught Dean with men and showed the proof to Tori!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2017 12:09 AM

Hmmm... I hadn't heard the bi rumors about Dean until this thread.

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2017 4:22 AM

I feel like a might have been taken for a ride by Tori and Dean.

I was actually a little worried about her, regarding this birth, but now I'm beginning to think maybe she was over-dramatizing her difficulties with the last pregnancy. A dramatic, dangerous birth is an easier story to sell, after all.

I already thought a ton of things she did in the past was for attention, but I didn't think she'd go there, as far as childbirth is concerned.

Now, I'm skeptical of virtually anything she does from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2017 1:51 AM

r48 There's an episode of "Inn Love" where Tori officiates a gay wedding and they all go out the night before and Dean gets fucking lit and I think they tease him about kissing someone at the bar or something. At any rate, it becomes clear he would totally go there so this isn't surprising. r49 Agree! I used to like her and now I feel taken in too.

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2017 1:54 AM

Tori is a major attention seeker who thinks the world revolves around her. She's a horrible mother and a lousy daughter.

However, her last pregnancy she said she was told by her OB/GYN not have more kids but that wasn't because of the Placenta Previa, which is specific to the pregnancy. My mother had PP with my older sister and both of her pregnancies and childbirth after that were fine. So Tori's condition was related to that specific pregnancy but then she had said she was told no more kids because she might not carry full-term for some reason, or maybe she exaggerated that. She is a mental case for sure. Both of them are.

by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2017 3:24 AM

Trashy wench.

by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2017 3:27 AM

[quote]Hmmm... I hadn't heard the bi rumors about Dean until this thread.

[quote][R48] There's an episode of "Inn Love" where Tori officiates a gay wedding and they all go out the night before and Dean gets fucking lit and I think they tease him about kissing someone at the bar or something. At any rate, it becomes clear he would totally go there so this isn't surprising.

Hmmm... Tori has said more than once that she's a "gay icon" (snort!). How did she react to the teasing? Perhaps she didn't give a damn as long as Dean wasn't fucking around with other women.

by Anonymousreply 53March 5, 2017 5:37 AM

I'm hoping candy takes REALLY good care of herself and outlives tori and fatty dean

by Anonymousreply 54March 5, 2017 10:21 AM

r53 She didn't really care, since it was guys like you said, I could see Dean doing that in a heartbeat, though he was more attractive then.

by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2017 2:25 PM

Sex addicts often aren't too picky.

by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2017 2:46 PM

I've been reading about Tori. And I'm starting to understand Candy more, now that I realize Tori's fakery.

With Charlie, Tori had a prenup. With Dean, Tori didn't have him sign a prenup. For me, this explains a lot.

Tori and Dean set up shots for paparazzi, too. Some story said Dean, Tori, and the kids went on an outing, with a photographer. They paid for the photog, themselves. Once the photos were sold, the money would, presumably, be split between them.

Surprised to find an article that has Candy straight up saying Tori uses the kids as props (and to make money, iirc).

Dean and Tori separated a few times. Dean physically left her for periods of time, living elsewhere.

Tori also has said that she is Aaron's daughter, therefore she knows how to make up a heartwarming story/pull on heartstrings.

I used to give the benefit of the doubt to Tori's explanations/stories. No more.

by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2017 3:43 PM

What's the attraction to Dean, he's so fugly. Does he have like a huge cock or something?

by Anonymousreply 58March 5, 2017 4:07 PM

she's shitting out another?????

by Anonymousreply 59March 5, 2017 7:44 PM

Her ass is HUGE in r3 's link. HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60March 5, 2017 7:47 PM

Speaking of dingoes, one needs to eat this baby. For its own good.

by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2017 7:50 PM

There was a picture of one kid climbing into Tori's back seat, photographer was inches away from his face and kid looked freaked out.

Jennifer G pimps out kid snaps as does Megan F and Huma A. Some parents campaign against it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2017 7:57 PM

NHP also pimps out kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2017 8:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 5, 2017 8:06 PM

Mother, may I sleep with danger?

Gurl, forget about sleeping - stop getting yo'self fucked by that lard-ass, smelly, over-the-hill Canadian prick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 5, 2017 8:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 5, 2017 8:09 PM

Tori, I don't know how to tell you this but Danger just isn't interested in sleeping with you anymore.

You should've taken better care of your body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2017 8:11 PM

I read somewhere that when tori and dean have to meet with his exwife that tori wears casual clothes like jeans so the ex doesn't feel intimidated...

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2017 1:41 AM

Tori has repeatedly used her mother like an ATM and has dehumanized her own mother. Candy also knows Tori is very irresponsible with money. That's why Aaron didn't leave her much ($800K) in his Will and Candy doesn't just shell it out so freely as Tori demands. Tori blows it on blow and other shit and candy knows that. I don't blame Candy at all.

A few years ago Candy had also graciously offered to pay for her grandchildren's private school. She asked Tori for the name and address of the kid's private school so she could send them a monthly check. Tori wanted the money in cash or personal check. She didn't want her mother sending the check directly to the school so she wouldn't tell her mother the name or location of the school.

Candy wasn't agreeable and said no to that request, and as a result they didn't talk for months. Candy was sick with grief over not seeing her grandchildren and missed two of their birthdays. Tori uses the kids as a weapon against her mother. She is grossly immature. While parenting is hard and no parent is perfect, I don't believe Candy was abusive to Tori as a child. I think Tori is full of shit. All she wants is her mother's money. She doesn't care about her own mother.

If anyone is a bad mother here, it is Tori. Not her mother.

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2017 2:13 AM

Hi, Candy @ R69!

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2017 2:17 AM

I have a moral code and can see right from wrong. Tori has abused her mother, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2017 2:19 AM

[quote]What's the attraction to Dean, he's so fugly. Does he have like a huge cock or something?

Reportedly not, which he allegedly referenced on one of their reality shows as one reason for his low self-esteem. Jesus.

My theory (shared by others) is that when Tori met Dean on the set of that TV movie they did together, it was lust at first sight for spoiled willful Tori and greed at all sights for golddigger Dean. Tori -- primarily driven by lust -- thought that she was trading up from her decent yet dull first husband. Joke was on her -- all often, considering kid #5 with that shiftless primate. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2017 2:30 AM

Yeah, no doubt there's something horribly wrong with her. Not hard to see mental illness there for both of them. She cares about no one but herself.

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2017 2:33 AM

Whoops. "...all TOO often..."

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2017 2:36 AM

[Bold] THAT FUCKING ASS IS FUCKING GIGANTIC @ R3!

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2017 2:47 AM

Dear Mommy Candy,

Thanks for your kind and supportive words about me and my children.

You clearly have the same ability to care for us that you showed when you collected and terrified me with those horrible Madame Alexander dolls in glass cases that you filled my room with when I was a child. (I was so afraid of that little horror show that I slept in my nanny's twin bed for about 12 years.)

You know, you'd make a good curator for a Madame Alexander doll museum - you're much better with inanimate objects.

Love and kisses, Li'l Tori, All Grown Up

P.S. The money for my pregnant boob and bloated belly pix will probably only get us through the end of the month. Send more cash soon or the next pix will be of me spreading my coochee for the cameras. And after that, Dean plans to put an probe with a camera on it to explore my lower intestine. We're not joking, Mommy. We're going to show the Spelling anus to the entire world if your check doesn't arrive soon.

XXXOOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 6, 2017 8:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 12, 2017 12:33 AM

He needs to get a JOB.

Having his ass thrown in jail might do wonders for Tori' s life and perspective.

Another baby when he can't feed the 5 he already has, and he backed out of adoption of 11 yr old girl. He is NO prize.

by Anonymousreply 78March 12, 2017 12:51 AM

With all the publicity the past few years and his sexual affairs that clearly show a pattern of dishonesty, poor judgment, a sense of entitlement, etc., and a pending lawsuit for non-payment/arrears of child support to his first wife, along with an obvious mental illness I honestly don't think he's employable at this point. Who the hell is going to hire him? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2017 1:18 AM

Let him deliver pizza....Tori might benefit from his absence.

by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2017 1:21 AM

^ Don't think so. I could see him impregnating another woman on one of his pizza deliveries. Besides, their monthly rent is somewhere around $8K. He couldn't even keep the lights on with a pizza delivery job, let alone cover the rent.

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2017 4:21 AM

Just ONE mental illness, r79?

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2017 1:00 PM

What are your suggestions for career prospects, R81.

Candy pays the rent, he could contribute some $$$.

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2017 1:33 PM

Tori is the face of Hollywood delusional tragedy. Was it her parents who tried to turn her into a Nordic screen goddess or was it her own choice?

I think the best thing that could happen to her is if she woke up one morning, said, "This is not working," filed for divorce, sold the house, moved to NYC and stopped bleaching her hair.

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2017 1:40 PM

She is HIDEOUS looking.

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2017 1:42 PM

What's really interesting are her 90210 days. She's said that blew through ALL her 90210 money and had nothing to show for it. She never even bought a house. She spent it mostly on clothes and shoes. She also said she was dating Telly Savalas' son during this time and he treated her like shit. She said she bought him a car so he wouldn't break up with her.

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2017 2:21 PM

R86 here. The boyfriend also called her ugly everyday of their two year relationship

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2017 2:59 PM

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2017 2:45 PM

[Quote] She said she bought him a car so he wouldn't break up with her.

Talk about desperation.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2017 3:25 PM

by Anonymousreply 90May 14, 2017 4:44 AM

Tori was dating Vincent Young during the show and she said she paid for everything.

by Anonymousreply 91May 14, 2017 4:48 AM

Her mother knows what a pathetic grifter loser dean is, it's why she cut tori off finacially. She wasn't going to be paying for his drugs and hookers tori is very stupid, she'd be living in luxury right now instead of having to get pregnant to make cash from photo-ops.

by Anonymousreply 92May 14, 2017 5:10 AM

So what did Randy do that he too got a pittance from his father's will?

by Anonymousreply 93May 14, 2017 6:34 AM

^ ^ Candy might very well be a control freak and miser, I don't really know for certain. But she also knows intimate things about her kids and their relationship with money that others don't know and therefore maybe acted accordingly. She also might have known that if they were each left with a sizeable amount of money/inheritance they wouldn't have needed her and would have likely cut her out of their life. She couldn't deal with the abandonment and the pain of not knowing her grandchildren.

I have known of parents, at least the decent ones who weren't abusive, who died from being abandoned by their adult kids and of not being allowed to see their grand kids. Denied access to the grand kids is a horrible pain to deal with, from what I've heard and seen and I am sure Candy knows that and wanted to avoid it. These parents developed heart problems and died of a broken heart, congestive heart failure. That isn't true for abusive parents though, but it is true for parents who weren't abusive but whose kids were awful, selfish, etc.. It is possible (again, I don't know for sure) that Candy was afraid of that and didn't want to create that situation, where she ended up totally abandoned because they got a sizeable amount of money and didn't need her for anything. Just my thoughts.

It seems logical that if Candy left Randy significantly more than Tori an ugly sibling fight would have erupted and Tori would have been mean to Randy and possibly estranged from her brother. Candy wouldn't have wanted that either and she maybe wanted to avoid that as well. The other thing is that if I were married long term and my husband left me a fortune I would feel that it's my money since he was my husband and life partner. Typically, everything goes to the spouse. The spouse gets the money and the house, not the spouse and kids.

When my father died ten years ago he left quite a chunk of change to my mother. Nothing even remotely close to the Spelling fortune, but still a significant amount of money. None of us, my two siblings and myself, felt that it was ours as well. We didn't ask for anything, we didn't get involved. We knew it was rightfully all our mothers' inheritance, not partially ours too. My mother did give each of us a few thousand, knowing my father would have been okay with that small amount, but that was it.

My father wanted my mother to be in complete control of the finances and to inherit everything, not my mother and her three adult kids. It just doesn't work that way in long-term hetero marriages with children involved. I also think Candy didn't want her children's' spouses ending up with any of the Spelling fortune, which could have easily happened had they been left millions or tens of millions and then passed away before their spouse. Again, just my thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2017 8:51 AM

You're right r94, I would never expect anything from my parents with one still surviving.

by Anonymousreply 95May 14, 2017 9:09 AM

I bet she's squirting them titties into Dean's mouth!

by Anonymousreply 96May 14, 2017 9:11 AM

[Quote] Tori was dating Vincent Young during the show and she said she paid for everything.

Good thing it didn't last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 14, 2017 10:12 AM

[quote]The boyfriend also called her ugly everyday of their two year relationship

Well, she is, so what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 98May 14, 2017 10:16 AM

I thought she was cute when she was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 14, 2017 10:35 AM

But as she got older.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 14, 2017 10:36 AM

She'd be nowhere near as ugly without her smug smirks

by Anonymousreply 101May 14, 2017 10:40 AM

Tori was more attractive than Shannen, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 102May 14, 2017 6:32 PM

THere was a time Dean could have paid off all that child support escorting. Just detach discreetly overnights for one weekend a month and it would have been done and taken care of on the DL... and its not like he actually is a virgin on M2M sex anyway. Does anyone believe that?

by Anonymousreply 103May 14, 2017 6:40 PM

by Anonymousreply 104May 14, 2017 11:05 PM

r103 Dean didn't fucking marry Tori so he would have to work for a living, Christ, he's earned this money the hard way!

by Anonymousreply 105May 15, 2017 12:49 AM

[Quote] Tori was more attractive than Shannen, that's for sure.

I disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2017 10:17 AM

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2018 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!