Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

An interesting post on Reddit

This was left by everyone's favourite size meat aficionado and AIDS denialist. Somewhat disappointed that the whole thing is an act. Why would someone do this for decades though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2020 3:31 AM

Histrionic personality disorder is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2017 2:51 AM

Certainly not histrionic. He does remind me of someone I dated briefly in Detroit thirty years ago though.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2017 2:59 AM

Oh wait. Get a load of this: "As funny as people think "she" is in person (and obsessed w/ me and this character) it turns out that her humor doesn't work on Reddit at all so i probably won't be using this account much more. "

Yes, you're SO BELOVED AND POPULAR but it's "Reddit" that's causing your bullshit "act" to fall flat on its face.

I love how these mentally ill shitholes claim they are doing some kind of performance art. Like Slimo claiming it's a "Provocateur" and not some self-loathing woman-hating racist piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2017 3:00 AM

That's a charming photo of the real Mrs. P. Campbell, have any of y'all had the misfortune of seeing the pseudo MPC? He has empty eyes, like bullet-holes, & always has the same blank, slightly puzzled expression in every pic.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2017 3:07 AM

Why is he given free reign over at ZL?

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2017 3:07 AM

R4 Please don't post his photos. We want/need this thread to stay open.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2017 3:08 AM

I remember reading disturbing accusations (I think it was at Dlisted) that the living, posting MPC has a preference for, shall we say, the Bryan Singer specials.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2017 3:09 AM

R7 Not surprised at all. Maybe, that's the reason it only posts at ZL now. Is it weird that I feel strangely sorry for this creature? What a pathetic, wasted life it must lead.

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2017 3:12 AM

I made that account 6 months ago, and those are all my posts. I am not Erna. I was bored and took inspiration from some of the funny things MPC would write - not the insane things. I abandoned it & haven't posted since... until today - because I know you lovelies would not believe me without verificatia.

I actually had a shitload of karma points on that account. I was only posting on it for a few days and got over 4000... I was gonna use it as an alt account to write generally ridiculous crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2017 3:20 AM

And, note, I didn't even give the original MPC / Erna any credit for "creating" her because I don't do "credit". And, I was taking the character in another direction. Regardless, it doesn't work on Reddit. Everyone is so fucking offended on there all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2017 3:22 AM

Your sympathy is misplaced.

This asshole has been trying to rehabilitate its image. Don't believe the "I'm not Erna" bullshit because he has tried to do the same starting a thread about what a wonderful gosh darn character Erna is.

These trolls realize their schtick grates very quickly and try to build up their reputations so they can go back to being their shitty selves again. They are like any loser asshole who treats others like shit. When they're about to get dumped, they put on their best face only to return to being their shit selves once they're sure you're not leaving.

Notice the "Everyone is so fucking offended on there all the time." as opposed to "I'm offending everyone their all the time."

Because they are INNOCENT LITTLE VICTIMS and everyone else is "TOO SENSITIVE."

"And, note, I didn't even give the original MPC / Erna any credit for "creating" her because I don't do "credit".

Well, aren't you a special little snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2017 3:27 AM

R11 Exactly. No one's buying that bullshit explaination.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2017 3:31 AM

OMG R11, you are really overreacting. I didn't even know that it was a singular person when I took it. Betty Bowers wasn't started by Deven Green. Do you get it now?

No? Then here's a link with all the supposedly "collective characters"

And I think it's like 4:30 AM in spain right now...but yet you think she's on? And why leave the account dead for 6 months rather than delete everything? Good work, inspector!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2017 3:31 AM

R13 You/it isn't anywhere near Spain.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2017 3:32 AM

I have a theory: Tybee = Erna

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2017 3:36 AM

Who the fuck is "Tybee?"

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2017 3:36 AM

If you don't think Reddit has an enormous SJW / easily offended population (that is CONSTANTLY lambasted here when it comes to trannies) then you need to read the site more. The vast majority of reddit are comprised of karma whores who just agree with everything else & turn every comment thread into circle-jerks so they won't lose their precious karma points. That's what made it impossible to have an "insulting" type of character in the main subs. In the circle-jerk subs, it was fine. I deleted most of my content 6 months ago except a few posts and never used the account again. This was all in my part of my "master plan".

Wow the saturday night crowd on here is even more delusional than the normal crowd. I'm actually really glad I deleted the rest of my content since you freaks would be reading all of it and picking it apart & making your detailed "analyses" about how I am the same aging AIDS denialist queen ... because the odds that I was someone who saw the name & thought the "sizemeat" comments were funny (among others) and used them must be incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2017 3:37 AM

[quote]ou are really overreacting. I didn't even know that it was a singular person when I took it. Betty Bowers wasn't started by Deven Green. Do you get it now? No? Then here's a link with all the supposedly "collective characters"

Betty Bowers is not a "collective character." She was created and is written by the writer Andrew Bradley. He wrote here on DL and writes all BB material in Deven's BB videos and on Facebook and Twitter, etc.

The same writer started Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder CO, here.

Yes, other people have posted afterwards as both characters, especially Patsy.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2017 3:39 AM

R17 Deleting everything = Typical Erna/MPC behaviour. You must be almost fucking 70 years old by now.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2017 3:40 AM

R18 Those were the days. :(

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2017 3:41 AM

Erna/MPC is a vile person. Just horrible.

And, as someone up above noted, he has the dead eyes of a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2017 3:41 AM

R21 Thankfully, it doesn't have the power to hurt anyone in its real, pathetic life.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2017 3:42 AM

And when all else fails, blame SJWs.

Meanwhile, in classic BPD fashion--it's the rest of the world that has the problem, not them.

Also, "I'm not an internet troll. I have just adopted the persona of an internet troll." seems like an ineffective justification.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2017 3:44 AM

R18 - please.... To someone who used this board sporadically for a couple of years, the Darfur Orphan and Mrs. Patsy Ramsey (etc) were clearly just names people typed into boxes as characters & not something that was authored by anyone. Until your post, there was never any mention that there was a sole creator of them. Deven's videos do not credit anyone else for the writing, and they haven't done so since "welcome to my home" - except her husband.

I actually think it's hilarious that you all think I am the actual MPC. I guess being alone and out of touch with people in the real world 24/7 makes you start hallucinating about people on the internet...worse by the fact it's saturday night and the more functional people are outside. To that end, I started a thread for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2017 3:47 AM

OP is just salty that he thought he "discovered" something & is clearly wrong... keep trying hunty... but you is wrong, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2017 3:48 AM

[quote]Also, "I'm not an internet troll. I have just adopted the persona of an internet troll." seems like an ineffective justification.

Yes, that's the problem w/ reddit. If you want to criticize someone or say something that goes against what everyone else has posted, you really need a second account to do it. I thought it would be funny if I did it in the way that MPC writes, but it's really not that funny, as it turns out. Therefore, like a million other accounts on reddit, I abandoned it & troll with a different name.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2017 3:50 AM

R25 I'm not the one who's arguing with you.

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2017 3:51 AM

Except you are, OP, You are:

An interesting post on Reddit

"R11 Exactly. No one's buying that bullshit explaination."

"R13 You/it isn't anywhere near Spain."

"R17 Deleting everything = Typical Erna/MPC behaviour. You must be almost fucking 70 years old by now."

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2017 3:53 AM

R28 There's more than one person calling you out.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2017 3:54 AM

I see that... and it's stupid. So I'm done w/ this. Anyway, thanks for finding my old reddit account. I almost forgot I even made that. Maybe I'll use it and you can all analyze the things I write to "prove" I am the original MPC "AID$ denialist" you all hate so much.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2017 3:56 AM

[quote]Deven's videos do not credit anyone else for the writing,

Thank you Kellyanne Conway.

Why do people make false statements of fact that are so easily verified? ALL of Deven's Betty Bowers videos credit Bradley as the writer. Her Welcome to My Home videos were not Betty Bowers videos and Deven wrote them, so, of course, she doesn't credit another writer.

OK, back to the gal how likes "More fudge, Daddy!"

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2017 3:57 AM

Back to general MPC/Erna bashing......Was it also MissHelenBedd?

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2017 3:59 AM

Why does Tybee give it free reign at ZL? I've always wondered about that.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2017 4:00 AM

Erna/MPC were very different from MissHelenBedd.

I always found MissHelenBedd a total bore. Just a very one-note, dull troll.

I don't like MPC, but at least she could be entertaining. MHB was NEVER clever.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2017 4:02 AM

[quote]Why does Tybee give it free reign at ZL? I've always wondered about that.

If it weren't for MPC posting the same shit over and over again, there would hardly be any threads on his bored board.

Discuss!

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2017 4:03 AM

"Chronic argument seekers use an outmoded style of relating that might have worked for them in the past; realising they use an immature defence mechanism to protect themselves can make you more understanding and tolerant when in their company."

I condole you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2017 4:03 AM

R35 He's apparently trying to guilt trip people into posting there now.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2017 4:07 AM

"Why does Tybee give it free reign at ZL? I've always wondered about that."

The "Z" board's web-master is fond of animals.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2017 4:08 AM

Really R31?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2017 4:08 AM

Uploaded on Jun 2, 2009

from www bettybowers com America's Best Christian takes time to explain to less informed Christians the curious details of the Lord's concept of marriage.

BETTY'S BIBLE INTERPRETATION GUIDE: www bettybowers com bettybower Illustrations done for Mrs. Bowers: by Steve Hogan

JOIN BETTY ON FACEBOOK: Category Entertainment License Standard YouTube License

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2017 4:11 AM

[quote]Why do people make false statements of fact that are so easily verified? ALL of Deven's Betty Bowers videos credit Bradley as the writer.

lol nope...

now who is Kellyanne, R31?

I thought this video would be another good example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2017 4:13 AM

Mrs. Patrick Campbell was the greatest English actress who ever lived.

NOT!

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2017 4:14 AM

Not even in the credits, gasp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2017 4:16 AM

R43 Are you done?

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2017 4:18 AM

R41 At the 2:45 mark, it says "Written by Andrew Bradley"

I follow Betty on Facebook and Twitter and both pages say Betty was created and written by Bradley.

Betty Bowers existed long before Deven Green did any Betty videos. Bradley even had a book called "What Would Betty Do?" I know because I went to the book signing in Atlanta and met him.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2017 4:19 AM

Thank you, Aunt Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2017 4:19 AM

I'll be done when you admit you're wrong (and better if you admit you are paranoid / delusional), R44

I didn't have to reply to this at all - but I thought - wow here I am on DL at exactly when someone found that (old and inactive) account. I should just tell them it was basically a throwaway account that I made to be a (humorous) troll, and hasn't been used in months (as the time stamps show). But, what do I get. HISS HISS HISS... Borderline personality disorder! Psychopath! She's still lying! Classic MPC!

No wonder people are leaving this site in droves. You're all fucking obsessed with the trolls on here, who don't post here - like "poo shoes" in particular. 1000 posts accusing people of being that person and probably none actually written by that person (which is actually why I replied at all).

Would it make you feel better if I deleted the account? Would you sleep easier? I just hate giving up an account with that much karma, since more karma means you don't get shadowbanned and you can start your own subs and other things like that.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2017 4:24 AM

Let's talk about Ellen Terry.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2017 4:26 AM

Dame Ellen Terry as Ophelia. Such a contemporary look for the 1980s. A hundred years ahead of her time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Did anyone ever see "The Incredible Sarah" with Glenda Jackson. As a little kid I was sure it was the epitome of GREAT ACTING!

I think it was the first Glenda Jackson movie I saw. The last of course was "Salome's Last Dance."

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2017 4:37 AM

Guess who R47 is?

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2017 4:37 AM

I eat dog shit I find off the sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2017 4:38 AM

R47 Why are you so upset? I thought you weren't Erna.

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2017 4:41 AM

Ellen Terry paled in comparison to the immortal JESSIE BOND, who could also SING! Her Mad Margaret in Ruddigore, Gilbert's parody of Ophelia, put that Terry woman to shame!

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2017 4:44 AM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2017 4:59 AM

Gilbert to stagehand: Have you seen Miss Bond?

Stagehand: Yes, she's round behind.

Gilbert: Yes, I know that, but where is she?

by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2017 5:13 AM

R47 = Poo Shoes

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2017 5:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2017 5:31 AM

R52 = OP (again - she hates being wrong)

by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2017 6:24 AM

The subject of this thread is what is referred to as "An Oxymoron".

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2017 6:26 AM

I would go one further on r15's theory and say all of the Z board folks are trolling and have multiple socks.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2017 6:32 AM

Anyone else think Fake MPC sounds like PPSM?

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2017 6:35 AM

No, R62.

Because he'd like to be believed, R53. I think he's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2017 8:42 AM

What an odd thread. It's like the OP is posting from multiple devices and he seems awfully invested in this. What a boring Saturday night he is having.

by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2017 9:10 AM

It's obviously 2 different people. Erna can't write more than 3 sentences or refer to herself as "I". No it does not sound like PPSM for similar reasons. Knowing reddit as I do, it probably would've been a funny account for some - but eldergay humor isn't going to work there in general.

by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2017 9:26 AM

R47 et al. does sound like PPSM to me: pretending to be someone else, deluded into thinking everyone on DL and Reddit cares about them personally, strident, overly dramatic, loves the sound of their own voice, condemns everyone on DL, and repeatedly demands an apology. That's classic PPSM.

That said, there are some grammar errors in their posts that I wouldn't expect from PPSM, so I don't think it's them, not unless they've lost some mental acuity recently; I haven't paid much attention to them for probably three or four years.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2017 12:21 PM

Is Erna also PPSM?

by Anonymousreply 67February 5, 2017 1:49 PM

As long as Tybee's perceived supremacy is not challenged, he doesn't care about anything that gets posted.

Push back and he'll go into a full Trumpian meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 68February 5, 2017 2:02 PM

Reddit is aspie central with IT superhero comic guys.

by Anonymousreply 69February 5, 2017 2:27 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 70February 5, 2017 5:10 PM

R61 Ah, interesting. I wouldn't be surprised. Tybee was a prancing pony after all.

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2017 5:38 PM

Could Erna be Poo Shoes? Or are there not enough hours in a day?

by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2017 6:40 PM

R72 Nah. They're two different nut jobs.

by Anonymousreply 73February 5, 2017 6:44 PM

R66 I second that. PPSM is such a mentally unstable weirdo. I doubt it has a husband.

by Anonymousreply 74February 5, 2017 8:56 PM

R66 Remember when PPSM tried to make it seem like he was banned here just for linking to his blog?

by Anonymousreply 75February 5, 2017 8:57 PM

Tybee is a lot of the trolls on ZL and he could very well be MPC on there as well.

R45 is probably Tybee.

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 76February 5, 2017 9:08 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2017 7:56 PM

[quote]They are like any loser asshole who treats others like shit. When they're about to get dumped, they put on their best face only to return to being their shit selves once they're sure you're not leaving.

On another note can I saw this statement is so true it needs to be tattooed onto every human being. So many terrible people are like this, and so many naive people fall for this act.

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2017 7:59 PM

I don't believe MPC likes the Bryan Singer specials. I always thought she liked older, hunkier European studs who apparently all tripped over themselves to pay for her... um.. services/

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2017 8:03 PM

Hi girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2017 8:26 PM

Bump for verificatia

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2017 4:19 AM

The only thing Tybee's board is good for is having an honest discussion about DL. I'm surprised he doesnt encourage that more.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2017 8:19 PM

I don't know who the fuck Mrs. Patrick Harris is but Erna is a filthy racist ancient white fag. No wonder he's so popular on this site.

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2017 9:33 PM

[quote]Guess who [R47] is?

Gotta be the Dionne Warwick impersonator.

by Anonymousreply 84February 26, 2017 9:51 PM

R47 has a point about the troll accusations, but completely loses credibility with the rest of that screed. They do sound a lot like PPSM.

by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2017 9:53 PM

Tired old queens who employ the word verificatia in an attempt to appear droll need to be taken down an alley....

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2017 10:08 PM

I knew Mrs Patrick Campbell. Mrs Patrick Campbell was a friend of mine. You Erna are no Mrs Patrick Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2017 10:14 PM

This thread is totally incomprehensible to anyone who wasn't here fifteen years ago.

How about the Readers Digest version for the uninitiated?

by Anonymousreply 88February 27, 2017 1:05 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 89December 22, 2017 1:48 AM

Erna, dear r89, do you really not understand just how pathetic your need for attention is?

by Anonymousreply 90December 22, 2017 1:59 AM

Ignore R89 (Erna), R90

Let this thread die an unloved death.

by Anonymousreply 91December 22, 2017 2:04 AM

R42 She was of Irish and Italian extraction. Not a Waspess but a white ethnic.

by Anonymousreply 92December 22, 2017 2:06 AM

I’m free at last. Free at last.

by Anonymousreply 93December 22, 2017 2:09 AM

I’m putting this thread on ignore. I would advise you guys to do the same. Let Erna talk to himself.

by Anonymousreply 94December 22, 2017 2:13 AM

Is he reduced to bumping old threads because he can't post new ones or something?

It's really easy just put you on ignore again, you know.

by Anonymousreply 95December 22, 2017 2:13 AM

R91 I'm not Erna, dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 96December 22, 2017 4:00 AM

This thread reeks of shit.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2020 3:23 AM

I remember when he was "Catherine of Siena" here

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2020 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!