Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want to punch Steve Kornacki in the face.

He has a hissy fit when anyone even hints that Trump's election was not 100% legitimate. Are he and Greta licking pussies? He should go back to flinging useless statistics and polls around.

by Anonymousreply 108July 15, 2020 9:12 PM

There is no real evidence the election results were tampered with, so he is speaking the truth.

I mean let's not forget Clinton did win this election by nearly 3 million votes, hell, it's Trump that wants to delegitimize the election results.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2017 4:40 PM

Yes, there were enough voters who in the end just didn't like Clinton. Her (rabid) fans seem to live in a bubble where they just can't accept that.

Blaming Comey and the Bernie Bros seems to a stalled Anger phase of grief.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2017 4:46 PM

Dear, it's Republican voters and TRUMP HIMSELF that live in a bubble where they refuse to accept he didn't get more votes. He still finds the need to lie about it even after he was inaugurated. That was an epic fail of a troll.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2017 4:48 PM

I'm not excusing the stupid claim of his that she got more votes from fraud at all. The headline referred to Dems' assertion I thought?

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2017 4:52 PM

Planned and executed voter suppression of minorities does not result in a legitimate election.

Steve Kornacki went to B.U. He's not an intellectual. He's C-level in the smarts.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2017 5:00 PM

I have always maintained that he offers NO "insight" that your average political junkie doesn't already know.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2017 5:06 PM

r6 I agree. Same with Chris Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2017 5:21 PM

Hissy fit? Steve is one of the most masculine gay journalists on TV, hell out gay men on TV period.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2017 5:23 PM

All of YOU are the problem OP.

What the fuck do you think is going on with The MSM, and NBC/MSNBC in particular?

Stop watching that propaganda.

It only seems like MSNBC is different now, they're not. They worked against Hillary as hard as Comey, WIKI, Bernie & Putin.

The only way to get them to know that some of us are on to them is to stop watching.

There is NO benevolence left in Corporate News. They've been rotten for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2017 5:24 PM

The election can't be hacked. Listen I wanted Hill to win as much as the next guy, but the numbers were always there for Trump to win based on population distribution. Plus many left leaning folks got complacent.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2017 5:25 PM

R2 OH Comey defitenely played a role for independents and women still on the fence about Hills trustworthiness. Make no mistake about it. But the election cannot be hacked.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2017 5:27 PM

R2 does not wipe properly...

...and eats old people's excrement.

I wish I could smack you in the face with my fully loaded shitpad R2.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2017 5:28 PM

R2 is "learning disabled."

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2017 5:29 PM

R12 must be a Rhodes scholar and intellectual genius.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2017 5:30 PM

"when anyone even hints that Trump's election was not 100% legitimate"

So it wasn't hacked. There are other ways to make it illegitimate, like keeping minorities from voting in a variety of ways.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2017 5:32 PM

Of course the voting itself wasn't hacked. That wasn't the aim of the Russians.

But what bugs me is that people now pretend that the Russian hacked material released by Wikileaks and HYPED by Tweety and his minions didn't influence the vote. Of course it did. And some of those swing states went red by a very small margin. So yeah, one can argue that but for illegal interference into private communications, by a geopolitical foe, the result would have been different. I don't doubt for a moment that the Russians have disparaging info on repubs that they chose not to release (yet).

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2017 5:39 PM

How can you fucking people say the election cannot be hacked? Have you read none of the alarming reports of the sorry state of the voting equipment around the country, especially with the digital voting machines. Digital voting machines that print no receipt. Nothing. You push click and... just trust that your vote was counted as intended? No.

How do you define 'Hack' to exclude all the physical infrastructure problems, or the malfunctioning machines in black neighborhoods where the lines are long, or people like Chris Kobach, or the extreme gerrymandering perpetrated by the GOP after the 2010 census? How many voting districts in how many states were free of all these complications?

The only protection we have from fraudulent election results is that the goddamned system is so fractured.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2017 5:42 PM

Perhaps Hill should not have stolen the primary from Bernie. I'm positive he would have kept Pennsylvania and Michigan. I was a Hillbot but one must face reality.

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2017 5:55 PM

[quote]one must face reality

says the person who thinks Hillary stole the primary from Bernie.

In fact Hillary performed perfectly well, as any political scientist will tell you. It's very difficult for the party that's held the presidency for 8 years to keep it.

I notice the Bernie crowd (typically) puts the blame for her loss entirely on her, but there's no doubt that her polling and support dropped significantly in the immediate wake of Comey's baseless report. He definitely played a major role, if not the decisive role.

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2017 6:32 PM

Bernie Sanders got NO opposition from the GOP during the primaries. And they had plenty to dump on him.

They were perfectly prepared to unleash it all and bury him in the general election. That cranky old man can attribute his popularity today to the fact that he did not have to face GOP opposition in the general election.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2017 6:35 PM

R20 = Robby Mook

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2017 6:43 PM

I watch Kornacki every day and have yet to see him have a 'hissyfit'. He deals in facts. Never a hint of anything other than non-partisan reporting from him either. Perhaps you are upset with him because he doesn't fit into any stereotypical gay mold. He is attracted to men. Dates men. Has sex with men. Had a very poignant and public coming out. He also LOVES sports, drinking beer, has close friendships with women of the non-hag variety, and has absolutely no fashion sense. Oh, and he's a Patriots fan. A BIG one. And there is not a damn thing wrong with any of that. Here's a suggestion. Stop watching him. You are the only one having a fit, hissy.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2017 6:45 PM

[quote]Perhaps you are upset with him because he doesn't fit into any stereotypical gay mold

There is not a single comment suggesting anything close to this. That you immediately went on some rant about this says way more about you dear.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2017 6:46 PM

He was a good reporter, and had all the dirt on fatfuck Christie when the Bridgegate scandal broke. That made his debut at MSNBC bigger than it would have been otherwise.

Why he wants to put the most generous light on anything Drumpf is beyond me, unless he thinks his future depends on toeing the deplorable line.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2017 6:51 PM

Did I hit a nerve, r23?

Stop watching his show. It's as simple as that. I wouldn't watch any political talking head who sent me into a rage. Period. Let alone every fucking day. He presents both sides of an issue. It's called being objective. You want him to be something.....more. You aren't fooling anyone. Get off your high-horse, toots.

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2017 7:01 PM

R22 - "Oh, and he's a Patriots fan." You mean the team everyone is boycotting because of the owner's support of Trump?

You are laughable. "He loves beer"

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2017 8:24 PM

Wait, Steve is gay?

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2017 8:25 PM

People can go and blame the media and comey for the election results all they want..

But you can't blame comey for wiener.

Seriously - if wiener didn't text kids and send pics of his dick so much - the NYPD wouldn't have seized his computer - comey wouldn't of been able To Comment again on the case - the results may have been slightly different - enough for Hillary to win.

Blame the pedo.

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2017 8:43 PM

The election results were tampered with.

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2017 8:46 PM

Link to proof r29

Oh wait.. you can't

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2017 8:49 PM

Speaking the truth doesn't win elections. Alternative facts are the best tools to shape the minds of idiot voters.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2017 8:55 PM

I'm sorry - but you have to question the accuracy and truth of his win when EVERY poll had Hillary ahead by every measure. There was a great deal of science attached to this so on it's face, something is very wrong with these results.

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2017 9:06 PM

Actually, towards the end as the last minute voters were making up their minds she was slipping significantly.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2017 9:08 PM

Steve is a smart guy, he has seen the writing on the wall. Both NBC and MSNBC are moving to the right and no longer want to be the most left network. So he is moving to the right in the interest of job security can't say I can blame him.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2017 9:12 PM

Oh my god. There was tampering with the election process, by the Russians at the highest level. Fact, confirmed by every intelligence agency.

The dodge that there is no proof of actual machine tampering is irrelevant

He won yes. But he had help in screwing the race by illegal, arguably warlike activity by an enemy state.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2017 9:16 PM

The polls generally had Hillary ahead in the popular vote by about 3%, she actually won by about 2%. There was last-minute damage from the Comey announcement. It's not that mysterious.

And yes, she would undoubtedly have done better without the Russians interfering on Trump's side.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2017 9:19 PM

R35 there was no tampering with the actual vote tallies. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

The "tampering" or they preferred to use the word "election hacking"(ridiculous word to use when tallies were not hacked" was as stated by the man - propaganda, online trolls (lols- like Hillary didn't have her own?!?!) and the dnc emails being released.

The content of the emails was never questioned or denied. They were not doctored emails.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2017 9:23 PM

lol @ the bernie troll

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2017 9:25 PM

[quote] It only seems like MSNBC is different now, they're not. They worked against Hillary as hard as Comey, WIKI, Bernie & Putin.

R9, while I am sure I won't change your mind, I have a different take on this election. I think that like virtually everyone else the networks/press just could not conceive that the American public would be so stupid as to elect Trump President. It was in their economic interest to make it a close election, and Trump was a ratings gold mine for them. All the polls showed Hillary would be elected, so they thought there was no harm to boost Trump some. It allowed them to "claim" to be impartial and also helped their ratings. For them they saw it as a win/win never expecting that Trump would win.

The same reason I believe a lot of people stayed home or voted third party, they never believed for a second that Trump would actually win, so what was the harm not voting for Hillary and they could always claim that they didn't vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2017 9:25 PM

I want to swallow Steve's big Polish cock. He is just hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2017 9:41 PM

I'm overseas so I watch the individual segments of the Rachel Maddow show on the msnbc page. The comments section was always full of Bernie fans screaming how Rachel was ~clearly~ a paid Hillary shill and had it in for Bernie. Why wasn't she covering the emails more? And the crooked Clinton Foundation? And the DNC plot against Bernie? Funny how perceptions change in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2017 9:44 PM

R26 no one is boycotting the patriots but the most die hard, annoying sjws. I hate the pats but this was long before Trump, because they are arrogant cheats, and refs always over officiate their games. Hope Atlanta gives them the ass whooping Trump served Hillary on election day.

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2017 5:51 AM

Is Steve a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2017 5:55 AM

Kornacki is a major pussy when it comes to gay rights. He looks a deer trapped in the headlights when anything gay comes up on MSNBC. If any pop culture is under discussion he interrupts with some sports talk to show that he is not "one of those type" of gays.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2017 7:44 PM

And what's with letting him wear oxfords, with or without ties, without jackets when appearing on network television? You're not reporting from a war zone or tropical jungle, Steve. Put on a fucking tie and jacket, if not a proper suit like most of your colleagues wear.

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2017 8:00 PM

The Mary's on this thread are why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2017 9:06 PM

'Everybody' is boycotting the Patriots? Uh, no. What you know about football can probably fit on the head of your pencil dick. Robby Mook is on his 'it wasn't US, it was HER' trying to salvage his career in political consulting tour. You sound just like him, r26.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2017 11:01 PM

R45 = Brian Williams (who has dissed Scooter about that on air).

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2017 11:22 PM

Well I don't want to punch him. I'd rather watch him than Chris Hayes

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2017 11:33 PM

I want to cum on his face.

by Anonymousreply 50February 7, 2017 1:21 AM

Steve was off the air yesterday because he went to Boston for the Patriots Super Bowl Parade. Hope he had a great time.

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2017 2:39 PM

Chris Hayes is my favorite MSNBC muscle boy.

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2017 3:00 PM

Look at his Instagram page. He seems desperate not to seem gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2017 3:34 PM

Did Andy try to mount Steve in an attempt to prove he's a top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2017 3:34 PM

For someone who tries to look like he's so into sports, he doesn't look that athletic. He looks kind of soft and how many kinds of beer can he post? The apartment must be a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2017 3:37 PM

[quote]He looks a deer trapped in the headlights when anything gay comes up on MSNBC.

I mean Kornacki didn't even come out til he was 30, it's obviously not something he is super comfortable with.

Still, come out he did.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2017 4:20 PM

OP - before you punch Steve in the face, allow me to sit my moist mussy down on his purdy mouth. Pretty please? I'd love to get some of the big sturdy nose deep up my hole as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2017 4:33 PM

Yeah, they were indeed, R29. For example, in Detriot, the results were UNRECOUNTABLE due to all of the tampering in favor of Hillary.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2017 5:11 PM

The pic at R57 makes me want to get stoned with him and jerk off together.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2017 5:17 PM

[quote] Steve is a smart guy, he has seen the writing on the wall. Both NBC and MSNBC are moving to the right and no longer want to be the most left network. So he is moving to the right in the interest of job security can't say I can blame him.

Right because Fox "News" viewers are desperately seeking alternative conservative news sources. Chasing away the current viewership in an attempt to woo Fox viewers is totally going to pay off for NBC and MSNBC. They can totally make up for the viewers they will lose with the Fox viewers that they gain. Rather than capitalizing on the anti Trump movement and bringing in say a Keith Olberman, attempting to poach Fox Viewers is a much better strategy. They're going straight to #1.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2017 5:48 PM

What evidence is there that MSNBC is moving to the right? Just because the include Greta in a non primetime slot? Chris Matthews, Rachel, Hayes, and Lawrence are as liberal as ever.

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2017 5:58 PM

I didn't see one picture in his Instagram that indicated that he 'runs away from being gay'. It is exactly who he is. He likes beer and talks about it on the show, he likes sportsbar grub, he isn't into anything remotely trendy unless you consider that he lives in Alphabet City, which I should hold against him because I lived there for 22 years before being gentrified out with the Puerto Ricans and anyone counter-culture, he dresses like a college dork, has kept his friends from childhood and college, and from the looks of them he comes from a very loving and supportive family. The pictures of him with his Dad looking proud as fuck are great. And as if it isn't obvious he is a Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots fan. In other words, he's no different than millions of other guys except that he likes other guys. You know, THAT way. This is the new normal. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2017 8:00 PM

Who knew we had a troll obsessed with Kornacki and his non-stereotypical interests. That you keep going on these long impassioned rants about he isn't like those other gays and how poor us just can't deal with this cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2017 8:04 PM

And the fact that he doesn't fit into some outdated stereotype seems to bother you, r63. A lot. What's the matter? Not Steve's type? I think the same thing about Pete Williams. Except that I KNOW what his politics are.

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2017 8:18 PM

The judging from santicominous queens is the reason many guys like Steve don't come out. It's already bad enough many in the straight world will never understand gay sex. But this high expectations from the gay community on how an out gay men should behave is frustrating. Many gays live in stereotypes hypersexualizing both extremes: one must either be a femme Twink or muscular daddy bear. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2017 8:23 PM

[quote]And the fact that he doesn't fit into some outdated stereotype seems to bother you, [R63]. A lot. What's the matter?

Nope, it really doesn't.

But you keep going on these big rants when as far as I can tell there was one poster who only made a comment saying anything close what you keep ranting about it. Clearly it is something that bothers you.

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2017 8:29 PM

What R39 said.

Mr. Magic Maps frothed alternate scenarios every night during the election and no one got it right. The media created Trump, just like Palin. They covered him 24/7 despite/because of the fact that he was a clown. They allowed themselves to be manipulated by him. To Trump, there is no such thing as bad publicity. A viral video is golden -- both for the channel that airs it first, and to Trump, who gets his name everywhere. Everyone knows the name Hitler, that's where he wants to go!

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2017 8:29 PM

And wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if Lindsey Graham is STRAIGHT?

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2017 8:30 PM

[quote] R51: Steve was off the air yesterday because he went to Boston for the Patriots Super Bowl Parade.

I wonder how he got there and back in a day. He's afraid to fly. It's a long train ride.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2017 8:32 PM

You can take the Acela which gets into Boston under 4 hours or take the Regional which takes about 4 hours and 30 minutes. Boston can definitely be a nice day trip from New York if you plan it right. Which is what I plan to do when Mass finally gets it's legal weed stores and cafes up and running;)

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2017 8:52 PM

I've seen Steve twice reprimanded by Brian Williams for not wearing a tie. One time, it was election night! Steve compromised by putting on a sweater over his oxford shirt.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2017 8:52 PM

Chuck Todd let it be known that he had to wear a tie on-air but compromised on the tacky khakis. I kind of miss THE SWEATER. He wore the same color everyday. I mean, one hopes that he owned more than one.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2017 8:58 PM

R72, do you mean Steve?

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2017 9:01 PM

Chuck is the boss, r73. Yes, he told Steve that he had to dress in a more professional manner. That meant dress shirt and tie. Kornacki wore dark blue trousers for a while but is back to wearing those tacky khakis. I guess the suits at MSNBC know his audience doesn't watch him for the couture.

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2017 9:05 PM

Oh, thank you R74, I see now.

Steve is a good egg but I wish he challenged lies when he hears them.

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2017 9:09 PM

He's like Rachel Maddow in that he is non-confrontational in his interviewing style. Although, she takes a different tack with the same question until she gets an answer. That is why her interview with KellyAnne Conway got a lot of attention and was so satisfying. She made her sweat! And didn't let her deflect, mid-direct or evade. It was a thing of beauty. Steve is more affable but still tenacious and he doesn't brow-beat his guests. Which is why the OP's assertion that he throws hissy-fits doesn't ring true. I watch him everyday and would get up early on the weekends to watch UP! and his first show on MSNBC. I have only seen him get visible angry with a guest just once, and though I can't remember the person's name, his anger seemed justified. And it did have to do with the person telling an outright lie.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2017 9:24 PM

^^^mis-direct and visibly. Doh!

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2017 9:27 PM

R61: Chris Matthews is NOT liberal at all. Have you watched his show recently? I prefer Brian Williams over Chris Matthews!

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2017 9:47 PM

He didn't come out until 30 and his Instagram is full of sports and beers pics. There's something wrong there.

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2017 12:16 AM

This guy seems to pop up a lot on Steve's IG, wonder if he's the BF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2017 12:56 AM

Don't hit his teeth. They're perfect and I'll bet cost him a lot of money. Try for his nose, it needs work, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2017 1:06 AM

I'm a Kornacki fan and I love that he's gay but he's the straightest gay guy I've ever seen. I can't imagine him hanging out with other gays.

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2017 1:54 AM

Steve looks under his bed at night to make sure there are no monsters there.

by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2017 2:36 AM

See. He's a big ole Mary! after all.

by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2017 10:07 AM

There used to be a group of guys in the Pines who would play football on the beach. They did it strictly to show they how bro they were. It was so forced it was sad. That's what this guy seems like.

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2017 3:19 PM

R82 I think it's more that he doesn't have great social skills. The bf is really cute.

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2017 3:34 PM

You are assuming the guy at r80 is the boyfriend r86? Do we have a name or know anything about this guy?

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2017 3:37 PM

There is one guy who is in quite a few of the photos of Steve in cities he's reported from and on visits to college campuses and I thought that he might be his boyfriend. A tad chubby, wears glasses, pleasant face, kind of cute bordering on homely, and a bit dorky like Steve. I have an idea that Steve chooses to date men who share his love of politics and guy stuff, like beer;), and sports, and traveling to places like Iceland to see the northern lights, more than looks, income, or what they can do for him. Someone he could bring home to meet Mom and Dad and his best friend Krystal Ball. He's definitely not a South Beach gay. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2017 6:45 PM

Pretty much nail it, R88.

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2017 8:02 PM

LEAVE STEVE ALONE! HE HASNT HURT ANYBODY!

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2017 8:06 PM

Why does he aspire to be dull?

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2017 11:37 PM

Dull? Greta Von Fuck Face is dull. She's the poster child for dull. Duller than ditch water. Steve is like a lovable, smart as a whip, rescue puppy who can play fetch the stick all night long. At least that's my fantasy. Wait. That doesn't mean I have pedo tendencies does it?

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2017 12:04 AM

Krystal Ball is his best friend? Nice.

I think Steve is adorable but can't really imagine him having sex.

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2017 1:10 AM

Does he cry when he bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2017 1:17 PM

R93 - Even someone with a limited imagination could imagine him performing fellatio.

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2017 2:22 PM

R95, I love that turn of phrase.

I choose to believe it applies to at least 45 percent of all men between 18 and 80.

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2017 7:16 PM

Steve has what is referred to here as CSL to me.

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2017 7:56 PM

Closet Sorry Loser?

by Anonymousreply 98February 10, 2017 10:57 PM

He really needs to get those light blue shirts tailored and tapered.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2017 12:45 AM

R99, he's to flabby for a tailored shirt.

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2017 1:33 AM

Mr. Jock needs to hit the gym instead of spending his free time bleaching his teeth and getting more doughy.

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2017 1:37 AM

I'm not so sure that he's flabby. I think it's the boxy shirts that give that impression.

His hips are quite slim. He never turns around on camera so I can't comment on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2017 3:22 AM

Major Trump apologist.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2017 8:09 PM

Whoever it was that thought up the nickname Scooter was brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2017 8:12 PM

Bump so that people stop creating threads on this topic

by Anonymousreply 105December 13, 2017 4:31 AM

He was gleeful tonight because Trump has risen in the polls and is only 4 points behind Biden now, even after killing all those Grandmas, and being 11 points behind last week. And he left us with ...just because Biden is in the lead, doesn't mean he'll win. Fuck him and his khakis.

by Anonymousreply 106May 13, 2020 11:38 PM

I can't stand this fugly beady eyed 45 ass licking bitch. You know MSNBC is going to give her that 7 PM weeknight slot. He probably has to pay men to have sex with his fugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 107May 13, 2020 11:50 PM

First he has a gut now and the asshole just said even though Biden is 15 points ahead of Trump, Trump will get the undecided vote.

by Anonymousreply 108July 15, 2020 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!