Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Outing a bearded couple who push trans agenda?

Both he and his wife are gay they have children but they support trans children and do not support gay rights. Should I?

by Anonymousreply 167April 23, 2018 3:03 PM

"He and his wife are gay." What's wrong with this sentence?

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2017 6:57 PM

R1, Mutual bearding they are closeted to family , at work and in community.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2017 6:59 PM

They both have full beards? Or does the wife have more of a wispy van dyke thing happening?

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2017 6:59 PM

Are you truly this fucking bored, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2017 7:01 PM

He told me he totally supports giving hormones to children to change their gender. Never once had he said anything pro gay .

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2017 7:09 PM

That's not the same thing as being anti-gay, dear.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2017 7:11 PM

I asked him several times if he supported gay rights and he evaded the question.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2017 7:12 PM

Giving hormones to children to change their gender is very anti-gay, however.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2017 7:12 PM

R8, a voice of reason.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2017 7:13 PM

I say do it. Fuck em. Hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2017 7:13 PM

Straights and homophobes find it easier to accept trans people than gay people, ask yourself why. There must be a reason. What is their agenda? Seriously.. I have seen A LOT more acceptance for trans than gays, it's disturbing, especially considering trans is literally gay conversion therapy. This needs to stop, the trans are harmful to gays, women and children everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2017 7:13 PM

R10 rocks!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2017 7:13 PM

R11, indeed

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2017 7:14 PM

The bearded lady is already out of a job, isn't that enough misfortune?

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2017 7:16 PM

Pro trans but antigay? Really?

Hmmm... doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2017 7:23 PM

[quote]Straights and homophobes find it easier to accept trans people than gay people

That is the party line among some posters on DL, but in real life I can't say that has been my experience. All the pro-trans straights I know are fanatically pro-gay as well.

The homophobic trans supporter is another DL myth.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2017 7:25 PM

So how are you going to out them? Any plans or are you just going to talk about them on DL?

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2017 7:26 PM

I'm worried about the legal ramifications. Both are highly professional and high profile careers. I also don't know if I can do it because of the small children.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2017 7:30 PM

R15, I have seen many straight people being accepting of trans but antigay at the same time. Why is this so hard to understand? Trans people reinforce gender stereotypes. They don't challenge the heteronormative society the way gays and lesbians do. The straights find trans people less of a threat. They are uncomfortable with gays because it's foreign to them. They are the "anti straights" (obviously), while the trans people go through a transformation (literally) to become a fake version of a straight person. Straights like them becaue trans people just want to be straight and conservative and to reinforce the messed up idea that gender is fixed and behaving like walking, talking, breathing stereotypes. The sooner they realize gender is a social construct, the better it will be, for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2017 7:31 PM

If you decide to out them, be damn careful how you do it, because you are very likely to come off looking worse than they do.

Don't leave people saying "They're just trying to live their lives, and the poor things are being cyber-bullied by The Gay!". You'll have to be very careful, to make people think more about their misdeeds than yours.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2017 7:33 PM

r1, there's nothing wrong with that sentence.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2017 7:34 PM

R19, exactly. Many of them believe the gays or just trapped in the opposite sex body because homosexuality is an anomaly.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2017 7:34 PM

Are.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2017 7:40 PM

OP, this is none of your fucking business.

Stay out of ther people's lives. It might be news to you, but not everyone who you come in contact with agrees with everything you like, want, or need.

You sound like a spiteful asshole. And yes, YOU will be the one tarred and feathered if you "out" them.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2017 7:40 PM

R24, good! Shows shows how much you love the gays asshole.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2017 7:47 PM

You could confront them directly (and privately): "Why are you closeted and pro trans? Is there something wrong with being gay? You're living a lie ."

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2017 7:47 PM

This sounds like a John thread.

Something he imagined in his mother's basement.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2017 7:48 PM

R26, I actually thought about that in a private email. They don't know that I know but I simply know so I anticipate a lot of denial and anger.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2017 7:48 PM

Anti trans troll finding another spot to spew hate. Even Helen Lawson was more real than these tiresome tirades.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2017 7:53 PM

R29 Trans troll finding another spot to spew hate.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2017 7:56 PM

R29, this closet case said trans has nothing to do with being gay!! So why the T at the end?

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2017 7:57 PM

It's the trends that spew hate the biggest bullies on the planet. And it is now all trans no more gay half advocate is all Pro trans gays are being erased.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2017 7:58 PM

Trans

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2017 7:58 PM

Gay huff. Talking to phone.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2017 7:59 PM

En ingles, R32?

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2017 7:59 PM

R28, how do you simply know they are gay? I meant that you could to talk to them about it face to face. If you are too cowardly to do that, send an email, but not an anonymous one. Have the courage of your convictions. That's what you are asking them to do.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2017 8:06 PM

What r24 said. Don't out someone because they don't share the same view on an issue. You're an adult, act accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2017 8:08 PM

I don't get the pro closet people here.Very sad

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2017 8:12 PM

This man avoids social media and Internet in general. He won't even show his face in pictures with his wife online. Only the back of his head hmm? Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2017 8:15 PM

I still do not understand how any of this is YOUR ducking business? You are an idiot to assume that I am homophobic because I think that you're a nosy busy body.

So what if they support a trans agenda? Do you know how many crazy ducking people support a trans agenda? Plenty!

What are you going to do, OP? Are you going to start sporting some colorful tights, and a cape, to prove what a super hero you are to the LGB community?

You sound like a huge twat who has nothing better to do with his time.

Do you realize that within 24 hours, we are going to have an administration that truly want to get rid of the community? THESE are the people you need to be focusing on. Not two assholes who are in the closet who don't mind if little Johnny wears a dress.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2017 8:16 PM

R40, take a drag, you closeted fag

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2017 8:17 PM

If you don't have pictures of each of them engaging in the homosex then you are just going to come off as unhinged to everyone you try to tell.

Just out of curiosity, what city do they live in OP?

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2017 8:21 PM

Yes. Out them.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2017 8:24 PM

R42, A big city in Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2017 8:26 PM

OP your hormone injections have fucked your mind.

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2017 8:27 PM

do it

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2017 8:30 PM

I am not a tranny you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2017 8:31 PM

Are they by any chance named will and jada?

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2017 8:36 PM

I'm not certain you are correct about straights r11. I think the majority of them are not very accepting of trans individuals. If polls are to be believed, a majority are accepting of homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2017 8:38 PM

[quote] The homophobic trans supporter is another DL myth.

Really? So with the dozens and dozens of articles and video clips you've seen on DL over the past two years where parents are literally brainwashing their gay children to become trans because it's easier for them to accept a tranny as a son or daughter as opposed a gay or lesbian, you can still make that statement?

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2017 8:40 PM

R19, really? You've known many pro trans anti gay people? Where?

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2017 8:45 PM

go for it

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2017 8:47 PM

Those people r50 is speaking of, don't even know that they're being anti gay. They genuinely believe in this trans nonsense. I don't believe that they're against gay rights or would disown a gay child. They're not consciously seeking to eliminate gay children. They are crazy. The OP is making it seem as though those people are anti gay rights. They are pieces of shit either way, but he's painting a false narrative.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2017 8:48 PM

[quote] Those people [R50] is speaking of, don't even know that they're being anti gay. They genuinely believe in this trans nonsense. I don't believe that they're against gay rights or would disown a gay child. They're not consciously seeking to eliminate gay children. They are crazy. The OP is making it seem as though those people are anti gay rights. They are pieces of shit either way, but he's painting a false narrative.

That's your opinion, R53. Based on nothing, I might add.

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2017 8:50 PM

R11, trans people are less accepted than gays. Statistics prove it.

R50, no one is "brainwashing" gay kids except in your mind. And DLers insist that all transwomen are really just straight male fetishists, anyway, but apparently now trans kids are just gay.

by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2017 8:50 PM

Fuck you, Linda

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2017 8:52 PM

WTF do hormones have to do with gender? Hormones are purely related to sex.

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2017 8:53 PM

R54 and your opinion is based on?

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2017 8:54 PM

Out them.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2017 9:49 PM

[quote] and your opinion is based on?

Reread my initial post, dumb ass. I couldn't be more clear.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2017 11:14 PM

He and his wife praised the National Geographic cover with with that little transgender boy, holding his hand over his crotch area. Grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2017 11:22 PM

is this some sort of illusion to Brad, Angelina and "John"?

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2017 11:44 PM

In what way are they harming you?

How about minding your own miserable business you smug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63January 20, 2017 12:24 AM

I urge everyone who is trying to inform themselves on "trans kids" to watch the recent BBC documentary Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best?. The transgender community tried to shut it down with petitions (without even watching it) because it did the unthinkable and gave a voice to people who think that perhaps homophobic parents (one couple expresses relief that their feminine son is now their daughter) blocking children's hormones and setting them on a path of surgeries and delusions might not be the best idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2017 12:25 AM

R19, i haven't seen any straight people who are anti-gay yet pro-trans. But I have a feeling you have seen lots of things that aren't actually there. And you are a hateful bigot.

by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2017 1:01 AM

R65 You can see them at R64 if you actually bothered to think critically for a second. The homophobic anxiety of having a "sissy son" or a "butch daughter" is present in every single "trans kid" story.

"The day Dev could walk, the walk was feminine. The day Dev could talk, it was really feminine".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2017 1:20 AM

Heartbreaking r66. I implore all gay people that want to save themselves and baby gays to unite and fight this trans agenda on social media. The bullies back down if we become large numbers.

by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2017 2:40 AM

[bold]OUT them[/bold] OP. Children are more important than that fraud of a couple.

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2017 2:43 AM

R66 existing does not equal prevalent. Don't make me defend these trans parents.

by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2017 2:44 AM

R68, it's their young children that I worry about.

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2017 2:53 AM

How are you planning to out them?

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2017 3:12 AM

R69 Once again: read literally any story on "trans kids". The theme is always the same.

"The earliest sign was when she was just a baby. She used to wear a tea towel on her head as hair. She would also wear my heels."

"She would always choose to wear a pink tutu at nursery and would always pick stereotypical girl things over boy things."

"Another sign was when we took the boys to the fair and they all chose a crossbow and arrow but she wanted a princess set."

"We knew the writing on the wall and it was no shock. I would have questioned it a bit more if it was one of my other sons that came out because they showed no signs."

"Now the family, from Durham, are monitoring Zoe's development and plan to use medication to pause her puberty and will consider giving her female hormones - which will leave her infertile."

"When I first found out I did lots of research and I found so many articles on people who had killed themselves and I thought to myself, she's not going to be a statistic like that." <--- mom being fed the manipulative lie of "If you don't trans your kid, they're gonna kill themselves" (the documentary above addresses this).

I could do this for hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2017 3:13 AM

OP posts this the day before Trump is sworn in.

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2017 3:15 AM

r11 ww

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2017 3:19 AM

Won't this fad come to a screeching halt on its own in the Trump era?

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2017 3:38 AM

R75, I believe Trump is pro trans.

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2017 4:00 AM

He's dancing with a tranny tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2017 4:02 AM

OP, being triggered when he's not making up bullshit stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2017 4:55 AM

R78 That's nice, sweetheart. How times do you have to post that gif, though? Triggered by the truth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2017 6:45 AM

"How times do you have to post that gif, though? "

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2017 9:18 AM

[quote]is this some sort of illusion to Brad, Angelina and "John"?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2017 9:24 AM

The "dr" at R66 is mentioned in this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 20, 2017 11:31 AM

Damm, this is all terrifying to read and watch.

"Instead of having a boy run like a girl, i have a girl run like a girl!" "Either you agree with the kid, or they will kill themselves" " he has into everything girly!"

This is all from the parents of trans childs at R64 This is not only homophobic, but regressive in terms of gender behavior. What happened to all the sexual and gender liberation that was the main cause of LGB's?!

by Anonymousreply 83January 20, 2017 12:12 PM

This is so strange to me. I have a close friend who gre up with two older sisters. As he has told me, he grew his hair long, and played with his sisters' dolls, makeup, and clothes. He even did so as a teen. He says that he grew out of it. He's now a father, and his son is doing the same thing. He just lets him. He doesn't think it's a big deal, and it really isn't.

I don't understand why adults think that their children are gay, or want to change their sex, as soon as they see their child identifying with toys or clothing that are traditionally used by the opposite sex. I would think that plenty of kids do this.

by Anonymousreply 84January 20, 2017 12:56 PM

Leave them alone, OP.

by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2017 1:06 PM

So, there are really people on this thread that believe trans people are more accepted than gays? What industry do you guys work in? As, some one whos been in the military for years and can say the military definitely accepts gays more than trans people. Where as about 80% of all the people I knew in the military supported repealing DADT, about 80% of those same people do not support allowing trans people to serve.

When our opponents try to fight non-discrimination ordinances, especially when these ordinances fail, they go after straight peoples fear of trans people. Its why many gays on DL bitch that trans people should be dropped from the ordinances; they believe these ordinances fail because of the inclusion of trans people is scaring straight people away.

by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2017 1:35 PM

I work in education. I've known dozens of openly gay teachers. I've yet to meet an openly trans one.

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2017 1:38 PM

R83, this is the new normal. All children who are not conforming to their gender are now trans. Doesn't matter if research prove 60-80 % of children with GID grow out of it. Many of them (most) do however end up being gay, lesbian or bisexual. That's the real issue here. These parents would rather have a fake straight kid than a gay one. It's the modern day gay conversion therapy. Everyone needs to read the linked article. I'm gonna quote the most important parts:

[quote]Most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty.

[quote]With regard to sexual orientation, the most likely outcome of childhood GID is homosexuality or bisexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2017 1:41 PM

R65, confusing cultural and sexual stereotypes with biology is what's hateful and bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2017 1:43 PM

R65, then you are blind. I see it everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2017 1:49 PM

The OP is the crazy person who posts all those threads about autistics ruining his life. Were you guys aware of this?

I mean, it's a free country. If you want to encourage this dude, go ahead. Most of us are pretty sure he's a little mentally askew, though.

by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Oh, R65, I'm the bigot for standing up to the homophobic trans agenda? I'm the bigot because I don't want homophobic parents transing gay children? Maybe you're the bigot for acceepting the regressive and homophobic trans agenda. Please read R88 over and over again until you get it.

by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2017 1:53 PM

R88 Can you please explain what you mean by "fake straight kid"? Being transgender doesn't affect who your attracted to. Trans people come in all sexualities.

It seems like what you're really trying to say that straights would rather have a trans kid than a gay one because then the trans kid would fit gender norms.

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2017 1:54 PM

Seems like a hell of a lot of work when the daughter FTM might end up dating guys. Then they will have a gay son anyway. That's why this theory doesn't entirely hold up. For example, Zeke from the most recent season of Survivor is FTM. He describes himself as a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2017 1:58 PM

I think a lot of parents would rather believe their kids are trans because it is "sold" as a biological abnormality, whereas homosexuality is not, at least, not 100%.

by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2017 1:59 PM

[quote] Seems like a hell of a lot of work when the daughter FTM might end up dating guys. Then they will have a gay son anyway.

No they won't. They will have a mutilated str8 daughter.

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2017 2:01 PM

There is nothing abnormal about homosexuality whatsoever. In fact, what is abnormal is hating your own biological sex.

by Anonymousreply 97January 20, 2017 2:02 PM

R96, you're missing the point. The person will IDENTIFY as a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 98January 20, 2017 2:02 PM

[quote]It seems like what you're really trying to say that straights would rather have a trans kid than a gay one because then the trans kid would fit gender norms.

Yep, that's exactly it.

by Anonymousreply 99January 20, 2017 2:05 PM

R92 Not every parent with a trans child is homophobic. Not everybody that supports the trans agenda is homophobic You sound ridiculous.

Some people just honestly think their child is trans and that they're being progressive by embracing it. I know two couples with trans children and they are some of the fiercest gay rights advocates I have ever met. One of these couples also has a pretty flamboyant gay son who they love to death. Are you telling me this couple is homophobic because you believe they put their trans daughter on hormones because they cant stand the thought of a gay son even though they have a son who is a feminine gay man?

by Anonymousreply 100January 20, 2017 2:05 PM

R94, that's not true, they will have a FAKE straight daughter (despite his chromosomes saying otherwise).

by Anonymousreply 101January 20, 2017 2:07 PM

R100, that's like saying not every Klansman is a racist. The whole cult of jenn-durr depends on the subjugation of women and gay men to the white heterosexual gentile agenda.

by Anonymousreply 102January 20, 2017 2:07 PM

[quote]Are you telling me this couple is homophobic because you believe they put their trans daughter on hormones because they cant stand the thought of a gay son even though they have a son who is a feminine gay man?

Yes. If they sacrificed any of their children to the cult of jenn-durr, they are still homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 103January 20, 2017 2:08 PM

R100, it's you who are ridiculous. The trans agenda is dangerous to gays, women and children everywhere. If you support the dangerous trans agenda, then yes, you are indeed a bigot. Have you even read R88? If not you need to, over and over again until you get it. Transing gay children is child abuse and it's homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 104January 20, 2017 2:08 PM

[quote]The person will IDENTIFY as a gay male.

I could identify as Bullwinkle J. Moose but that wouldn't make it son.

by Anonymousreply 105January 20, 2017 2:09 PM

^^ son = so

by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2017 2:09 PM

R101, you are unhinged. Are you unable to see the point that I'm making? It has nothing to do with what the child actually is. You can't be reasoned with actually. I'm done with you. Am I the only one that sees how crazy this poster is? I'm not even defending the parents or the situation. I'm stating a factual circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2017 2:10 PM

R104 It would be nice if you would actually respond to my questions

by Anonymousreply 108January 20, 2017 2:10 PM

Preach, R102. I put that idiot transbot on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 109January 20, 2017 2:10 PM

The point is, if they're homophobic, why go through the trouble of transitioning a girl into a boy when this MTF may end up identifying as a gay male!! It happens often.

by Anonymousreply 110January 20, 2017 2:11 PM

Questions based in false premises, as every premise put forth by transcultist is when held up to the light of reality, don't deserve an answer.

by Anonymousreply 111January 20, 2017 2:11 PM

It's a waste of time and money.

by Anonymousreply 112January 20, 2017 2:12 PM

R103 You're completely missing the point. You are saying they "sacrificed" their child because they have a problem with gays. They don't. They have a gay son who they love and are huge supporters of gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 113January 20, 2017 2:13 PM

R107, I'm crazy for wanting to protect gays, women and children from the regressive homophobic, misogynist, child abusing trans agenda? Whatever makes you sleep at night honey, I'm on the right side. In a few years when the lawsuits start rolling in I will just say "told you so".

by Anonymousreply 114January 20, 2017 2:13 PM

R110, they can identify as a fucking moose, to their homophobic parents they are still their perfect straight daughter, not a gay boy.

by Anonymousreply 115January 20, 2017 2:15 PM

You're crazy because you're so unreasonable that you're attacking my statements when I'm not defending the parents. I made an off hand comment that it seems like a stupid thing to do considering these trans people end up self identifying as gay. Do you not see how socially awkward you are? You can't even see what's being said.

by Anonymousreply 116January 20, 2017 2:16 PM

[quote][R103] You're completely missing the point. You are saying they "sacrificed" their child because they have a problem with gays. They don't. They have a gay son who they love and are huge supporters of gay rights.

They do if they allowed the child to get sucked into that transcult. The two are mutually exclusive. Everything about the transcult is homophobic and sexist in theory and in practice and by supporting it you are hurting gay men and also putting women of all sexual orientations at risk. Imagine if you were 5 feet tall and 100 pounds and someone a foot taller than you and twice your weight started forcing themselves on you. That's why I support jenn-durr-critical feminists in their right to take back women-only spaces and I suggest that gay men start taking them seriously as well so that we, too, can take back spaces that rightfully belong to us.

We need to stop confusing superficial non-biological things like clothes, toys, hobbies and cosmetics (or lack of) with biological sex and sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 117January 20, 2017 2:18 PM

R102 Its nothing like that. The Klan was formed with the sole intent to disparage and dehumanize others. Trans people have been here for centuries. Nobody said, "hey lets start a trans movement to subjugate women and gay men".

by Anonymousreply 118January 20, 2017 2:20 PM

[quote]Nobody said, "hey lets start a trans movement to subjugate women and gay men".

No, they said "let's use peer pressure and pseudoscience to force gay men and lesbians into fitting into arbitrary, sexist and homophobic social norms that by all right should have been abolished four decades ago."

by Anonymousreply 119January 20, 2017 2:22 PM

R119 Do you believe all trans people are really gay men and lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 120January 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Funny, 119 is blocked on my end. Let's go see his past racist statements that got him there...

by Anonymousreply 121January 20, 2017 2:25 PM

R121, you've got no business crying racism while enabling gay genocide.

by Anonymousreply 122January 20, 2017 2:27 PM

Ok psycho. Find my posts saying that...

by Anonymousreply 123January 20, 2017 2:27 PM

[quote][R119] Do you believe all trans people are really gay men and lesbians?

Let me put it this way: exclusive heterosexuality is nothing but a social construct designed for baby farming, nation building, subjugating women and suppressing gay men. If it were up to me, heterosexuality would be completely illegal. And don't give me that "the human race would die" shit when in-vitro fertilization made it heterosexuality obsolete 40 years ago, and same-sex procreation is closer than ever to being a reality, and once it happens it's here to stay and the future of procreation and child-rearing will be completely revolutionized for the better.

by Anonymousreply 124January 20, 2017 2:29 PM

LOL @ 124.

You can't outlaw sexual drives.

by Anonymousreply 125January 20, 2017 2:31 PM

Here you fucking go you homophobic ableist transcult pigfucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 20, 2017 2:32 PM

R124 You didn't really answer my question.

I knew you were off the rocker before, but you are certifiably batshit crazy. Make heterosexuality illegal?

by Anonymousreply 127January 20, 2017 2:34 PM

Homosexuality is the only normal form of human sexuality. Women were meant to be with women, and men were meant to be with men. The idea that clothes make the man or the woman is cult of jenn-durr bullshit. The idea that boys who play with dolls or play house or anything like that are really girls is cult of jenn-durr bullshit, and it is as harmful to boys' sexual development as saying girls who reject things traditionally marketed to them are not really girls. Enlightened gay men and lesbians know better: biological sex is reality, and all this cultural conditioning is toxic and bigoted to the fucking core. Breeders and trannies are responsbile for perpetuating it,

[quote]You didn't really answer my question.

I most certainly did. You rejected it in order to project your psychosis onto me, ableist swine. Like I said, exclusive heterosexuality is a lie and anyone disgusted by their own biological sex is fucking sick. And so are you if you defend this sexist homophobic sickness as normal behavior. It is a manifestation of vilely ascientific and ahistorical ideas about what makes a man a man and what makes a woman a woman.

by Anonymousreply 128January 20, 2017 2:36 PM

R124 How is it that you talk about essentially what you believe to be gay genocide, how our sexuality is under attack, then you go and say some dumb shit about making heterosexuality illegal? You bitch about people going after your sexuality but then you attack someone elses...

by Anonymousreply 129January 20, 2017 2:39 PM

Joining the transcult is a choice. Being gay, lesbian, and bisexual is not. And being born with male and female sex organs, while rare, is not a choice. Do any of you Uncle Tom/Aunt Jemima transcult sympathizers care that many adherents of Christian and Islamic religious fundamentalism support this? Iran has two options for gays caught having sex: forced sex changes or death. What does that tell you about the kind of people who support this? It tells me that there are indeed people who see gays as inferior to transcult sacrifices and are willing to use this to attack gay people. All we're saying is you don't have to have surgery to be yourself, and if you believe you do, surgery's not going to change what's really wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 130January 20, 2017 2:41 PM

This person suffers mental illness. Homosexuality is not abnormal, but to say that it's the only normal form of sexuality is just outrageous. This person is not playing with a full deck and his neighbors are probably frightened of him.

by Anonymousreply 131January 20, 2017 2:45 PM

R128 You cant make this shit up! Homosexuality is the only normal form of human sexuality?

Well, maybe I just don't know enough about this but I'm always open to learn. Could you please link me to some research, you know, from actual scientist, that states homosexuality is the only normal sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 132January 20, 2017 2:46 PM

The more you insult me with your ableist hate speech the more you prove my point about transcult bigotry and HATERosexual inferiority and depravity.

by Anonymousreply 133January 20, 2017 2:47 PM

[quote] Well, maybe I just don't know enough about this but I'm always open to learn. Could you please link me to some research, you know, from actual scientist, that states homosexuality is the only normal sexuality?

Aunt Ida's not good enough for you? How about all of human history? How about all the wars started by heterosexuals? How about all the mass murders committed by heterosexuals? How about all the rapes committed by heterosexuals? How about all the children molested by people with no attraction to adults of the same sex? How about the fat orange fuck usurping the White House as we speak?

by Anonymousreply 134January 20, 2017 2:52 PM

R133 Hahaha! Yes, we're the ones spewing hate speech. How about you go back and read your previous posts and then get back to me about who is the one spewing hate.

Also, I'll be waiting for those links that prove homosexuality is the only normal human sexuality. You also said being bisexual isn't a choice. Does that mean you believe bisexuality is a normal human sexuality too? If so, then why did you say only homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 135January 20, 2017 2:53 PM

R134 What the fuck does that have to do with whether or not homosexuality is the only normal human sexuality? Whether or not someone's sexuality is normal or not is not dictated by their actions.

by Anonymousreply 136January 20, 2017 2:56 PM

[quote]What the fuck does that have to do with whether or not homosexuality is the only normal human sexuality?

It has absolutely everything to do with it. Normal people don't commit genocide. Normal people don't go around starting wars. Normal people don't rape children. Normal people don't hate their own bodies, nor do they consider body dysmorphic disorder, which is what this basically is, a cause célébre.

by Anonymousreply 137January 20, 2017 2:58 PM

R137 So, to be clear, you have nothing. No links to research proving your point. Just your own beliefs and rants. I'll say it again: Whether or not someone's sexuality is normal is not dictated by their actions. Can you give me examples of people that started wars and committed genocide BECAUSE of their heterosexuality? Not people who did those things and happened to be straight, but people who did them specifically because they were acting upon their straightness. Also, you do know throughout history their have been gay rulers right? You do know these gay rulers have also started wars right? But being a gay ruler and starting a war isn't the same thing as starting a war because your gay. As far as rape goes, are you implying only straights rape people?

by Anonymousreply 138January 20, 2017 3:09 PM

I put the transbot on ignore, but I've seen the quotes. The transbot asks for science... here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 20, 2017 3:12 PM

[quote]Can you give me examples of people that started wars and committed genocide BECAUSE of their heterosexuality?

You have got to be fucking shitting me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 20, 2017 3:12 PM

Oh yeah, those tolerant compassionate SAINTLY heterosexuals would never do anything to hurt those mean ol' gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 20, 2017 3:14 PM

Goyism is the root cause of sexism and homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 20, 2017 3:18 PM

R139 That has nothing to do with whether or not homosexuality is the only normal sexuality

by Anonymousreply 143January 20, 2017 3:21 PM

Heterosexuals are the last ones with any business defining what constitutes normal or abnormal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 144January 20, 2017 3:24 PM

what will you out them as? Fake gays? Fake Heteros? Closeted loons? Be worried about yourself, OP. Live and let live with whatever transpires. It's none of your business, you have no idea what happening, and 'outing' is an act of aggression. I don't agree with closeting and bearding, think it ruins a person, but that's my personal opinion, not canon.

by Anonymousreply 145January 20, 2017 3:41 PM

R141 Please tell me where I said straights would never harm gays? I'm well aware of homophobia in society. I'm well aware of the Nazis and I'm VERY aware of Ugandas Kill the Gays bill. Again, I never said heteros haven't committed any crime because of their straight. I asked you to provide examples to make a point. Take all the examples of wars and genocide that you believe were directed at gays because of someones heterosexuality and contrast that to all the wars and genocide that has ever happened in history that had nothing to do with sexuality. Its an incredibly small percentage. I was pointing out that most wars and genocide do not happen because straight people are acting on their sexuality and trying to subjugate those that are not straight.

I also like how you always ignore parts of my posts you cant answer. Again, what about the gay rulers and the wars they've started? You yourself said normal people don't start wars. Or are you going to prove my point by saying that they didn't start the wars because they're gay?

And rape? You said normal people don't rape. DO you believe straights are the only ones that rape?

by Anonymousreply 146January 20, 2017 3:42 PM

It is other people's business when they use that lie to hurt others, R145.

OP, out them. Liars get what liars deserve.

by Anonymousreply 147January 20, 2017 3:42 PM

R146, how many gay people do you see doing those things? I rest my case.

[quote]DO you believe straights are the only ones that rape?

Yes because heterosexuality IS rape in theory and in practice. It is not just the institutionalized rape of women. It is the institutionalized rape of natural resources.

by Anonymousreply 148January 20, 2017 3:44 PM

[quote]I also like how you always ignore parts of my posts you cant answer. Again, what about the gay rulers and the wars they've started? You yourself said normal people don't start wars. Or are you going to prove my point by saying that they didn't start the wars because they're gay?

Gays have earned the right to forcibly decolonize all lands illegally occupied by breeders. False equivalence is false.

by Anonymousreply 149January 20, 2017 3:44 PM

R148 Wow.

1) Understand that gays are a minority on this earth. There is NO country on earth where gays have a majority of any governing body, so its impossible for gays do things like Ugandas bill. Its a numbers thing. Though, what's funny is how much you hate heterosexuals. If there were enough gays like you in power in any given country you most certainly would try to pass laws targeting straights. As you yourself have already said you would make heterosexuality illegal. That fact that this irony is lost on you is hysterical.

2) The fact that you believe straights are the only ones that rape people is beyond belief. What would you tell all those men who were raped by other men? That they're lying?

by Anonymousreply 150January 20, 2017 3:53 PM

The parts of your post that are based in false premises are unworthy of answers. Furthermore, you've already made up your mind to Uncle Tom yourselves to the oppressor class by continuing to tolerate their existence even though it comes at the expense of gay and lesbian lives.

by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2017 3:57 PM

Goyim-troll has clearly identified himself by mentioning "decolonization".

The cunt-in-a-box needs to be deported to his homeland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2017 3:58 PM

R149 So, let me just see if I have this right.

You believe heterosexuality isn't normal because normal people don't start wars, genocide, etc. I point out that gays throughout history have started wars. You then say gays have "earned" the right to do that.

by Anonymousreply 153January 20, 2017 4:02 PM

R152 has outed himself as a racist scumbucket. Goyism is the cause of racism, sexism, homophobia and anti-semitism, all of which are tools used by the cult of jenn-durr to lure unsuspecting victims into its lies.

by Anonymousreply 154January 20, 2017 4:02 PM

Gays, Jews and people of color don't start wars. We win them against the cracker breeder goyische oppressor classes who start them at the drop of a fucking hat. How many wars have hetero-gentile oppressors Bush and Obama got us into in the past 15 years? Obama also issued an executive order forcing actual women to let pigs in wigs invade their safe spaces while making a deal with a majority Muslim country where homosexuality is a capital crime and the only other option for gay men is forced sex changes.

Goyism is racism. Heterosexuality is perversion. Whites are the worst race.

by Anonymousreply 155January 20, 2017 4:06 PM

R151 When you say "The parts of your post that are based in false premises are unworthy of answers". What you really mean is that you wont answer them because you cant.

Also, I'm still waiting on this research proving homosexuality is the only normal sexuality. And, I still want to know if you think bisexuality is normal.

by Anonymousreply 156January 20, 2017 4:06 PM

[quote]What you really mean is that you wont answer them because you cant.

I already fucking answered them you illiterate transtapo cuntwhore, but you're too goddamn stupid to read them. Millennia of historical atrocities at the hands of breeders proves they are inferior to gays. Opposite-sex desire is not normal or natural and is perpetuated by sick perverts for the desired end game of sexual exploitation and rape. All heterosexual sex is rape with no fucking exceptions. Turkey basters made it obsolete. Their hateful words and deeds and their creation of institutions designed to subjugate women and oppress gays makes it a crime against humanity.

by Anonymousreply 157January 20, 2017 4:13 PM

R157 So, if you answered them then why did you post "The parts of your post that are based in false premises are unworthy of answers"?

I asked what would you tell men who were raped by other men. Since you believe only heteros can rape. Which post did you answer that? I asked if you thought bisexuality was a normal. Which post did you answer that in?

by Anonymousreply 158January 20, 2017 4:19 PM

This thread started out well enough for serious discussion but turned completely batshit. Jen-durr cult and goyim troll are the same person?

by Anonymousreply 159January 20, 2017 6:22 PM

You guys, r124 is either a deranged aspie (redundant) or a parody.

by Anonymousreply 160January 20, 2017 7:06 PM

It makes sense now. R142 is the goyism troll.

by Anonymousreply 161January 20, 2017 8:02 PM

R80 Oh, I missed a word. Sue me, Angelica Perduta.

by Anonymousreply 162January 20, 2017 8:19 PM

R94 Yes, homophobic hetero/bi girls who want to live out their fantasies as cute, fashionable gay men are the other side of the FTT coin. They are the sisters of the autogynephiles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 20, 2017 8:29 PM

I have never met a pro-trans homophobe. This is all lies and trolling. Most people are pro-gay and confused or ignorant about trans, if they have any difference in opinion at all. Not really seeing any homophobes pushing a "trans agenda", except in alarmist troll threads like this on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 164January 20, 2017 8:32 PM

R163 Or should I say "cute, fashionable gay boys". They are quite similar to autogynephiles in their infantilisation: always talking about being pure/cute/adorable gay boys.

R164 Did you miss the links in this thread of parents freaking out over their girly sons and butch daughters?

by Anonymousreply 165January 20, 2017 8:33 PM

Do it!!!

by Anonymousreply 166January 23, 2017 9:22 PM

Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 167April 23, 2018 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!