Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amouage: Oriental Fragrances

My local luxury department store is dropping Amouage and has many scents on sale at 75%. The Oman based fragrance company whose products smell like the real thing. I like Epic but that's already sold out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 6:50 PM

Check Basenotes or Fragrantica for reviews, Interlude Man and Jubilation XXV are among the more popular scents. That's certainly a great deal, you could always buy some and sell them later, do they take online orders...lol

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2017 4:56 PM

Disregard Interlude, doesn't sound that well received after all, was just looking at a poll, that showed it was popular, doesn't sound that good.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2017 4:58 PM

I pute Fate on one arm today and one of the Library collection on the other. I think IX. The Library one is wonderful but maybe for a few hours just a bit too churchy. The dry down is great and long long long. The Library bottle are double the price of the other scents - so like retail around 400!

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2017 9:53 PM

I found a great deal on Gold Man at FragranceNet. Wonderful stuff!

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 6:46 PM

I ONLY wear White Diamonds.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!