Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poo, Trolling for von Clownstick and Getting Paid

Is that what's going on here? She uses the DL as some kind of piggy bank to get paid for thousands of posts defending the Traitor-elect? She's forever hijacking threads and trying to co-opt popular thread-titles so that she can somehow "claim" them as her own.

What the fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2020 10:29 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2017 7:41 PM

Stop with the bump. No one cares about your pathetic post.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2017 8:11 PM

OP, you and your von Clownstick comments have been blocked by so many people by now, no one can see your threads or posts anymore. You got what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2017 8:12 PM

Actually, I'm the OP of this thread from ages ago and I'm not the one who bumped it so there you go, R3, wrong again.

p.s.

Fuckface von Clownstick is still a fun name to use and I still enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2017 8:21 PM

Lol who the fuck is that in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2017 8:24 PM

That's the hideous Poo Shoes, R5, D avida R ochelle K anter - the infamous Trump troll, Clooney stalker, senior citizen, full-time fantasist, pathological liar and all-around loony-toon. For more, consult this interesting thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2017 8:28 PM

R5 She hates this photo too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2017 8:31 PM

I love that she claimed to be a double d.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2017 8:32 PM

R6 A new photo has been uncovered:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2017 8:44 PM

The craziest shit on her YouTube channel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2017 8:45 PM

Sure, she's a double-D if you measure those puppies around her fat waist where they're hanging.

She hates the pictures that show how fat and old and saggy she is, she actually thinks that some others are better and tries to substitute them for the ones she doesn't like. Honestly the "new" ones are just as awful, if not worse. The older she gets, the more she's balding and wrinkling and sagging. It's never a great look for an elderly woman but Poo's incapable of seeing herself with any clarity.

She desperately wants to be an actress at her advanced age - as if anyone would want to look at her nasty old mug on a screen. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2017 8:47 PM

The Santa Claus pic is sad. Are we supposed to find that sexy?

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2017 8:49 PM

Poor Santa! Does he get hazard pay for fat old ladies sitting on him? Isn't that supposed to be for children?

The sub-adult mind of DUMBvida strikes again - this time she's attacking Santa Claus and trying to crush him. Also, the tacky control top of her pantyhose is visible in the photo and they're obviously not working. Every roll of her blubber shows in that cheap polyester dress.

Santa should strike or sue or something. They shouldn't have to put up with crazy adults sitting on them.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2017 8:53 PM

R13 She also looks real psychotic in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2017 8:57 PM

D a v I d a liked this video on YouTube (interesting channel title):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2017 8:59 PM

No need to look at that crazy "stolen organs" shit - she has yet to meet an insane conspiracy theory she doesn't like and believe.

DUMBvida is aptly named.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2017 9:03 PM

[quote]Fuckface von Clownstick is still a fun name to use and I still enjoy it.

No one else does. You're retarded...along with your spastic obsessions with D@vida and Poo.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2017 11:10 PM

R17 stinks like shit. They have to be Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2017 2:29 AM

Christ on a Cracker...I thought the Aspergers Troll was insane...but OP you're CERTIFIABLY MENTALLY ILL-Bitch, you needs help :(

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2017 2:33 AM

Look at those sag bags she's sporting right near Santa's chin, "Hey, Santy Claus, wanna motorboat my tiddies?"

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2017 2:34 AM

A friend just sent me a podcast (over 3 hours long!!) about how the pizza thing is real. Supposedly, Obama spent over $64,000 on boys forced into prostitution. *sigh*

They didn't mention the organ harvesting, though. Well, OK, I fell asleep halfway through.

I like D-R better when she posts about George Clooney and Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2017 2:42 AM

R21 How can you be friends with such a tin hat? Do you fuck?

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2017 2:44 AM

R22, No. He just loves all that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2017 3:04 AM

This crazy bitch is fascinating. She reminds me so much of our dearly departed Libby. Damn. Do I wish those threads were still available.

by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2017 7:13 AM

I didn't know who that was but 1st page google result shows that name as a 60 y.o. in N.V. "affiliated with the Democratic Party".

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2017 7:43 AM

R25 She's a delusional old woman who posts here about George Clooney managing her acting career among other nonsense. This is a good introductory thread (she's been at DL for years):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2017 7:51 AM

Block crazy R4 and many of the posts disappear. I think we know now who the real "D a v i d a" is.

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2017 10:40 AM

Where is this crazy bitch?

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2017 4:05 AM

What's the latest? Crazy like this doesnt just go gentle into that good night.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2017 6:20 AM

You guys are always trying to make this loon sound more interesting and resourceful than she really is.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2017 5:24 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2017 10:43 PM

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2020 10:20 AM

What language is this thread in?

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2020 10:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!