Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans activists are wrong!

According to Diana Davison, aka Feminism LOL on YouTube (who is best known for her dry delivery of rape jokes and continuously remarking "it's been two hours and I haven't been raped yet!") trans is a mental illness. It goes without saying, DL will agree with her 100%.

Incidentally, she's an out and proud bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 23, 2018 3:48 PM

She also made a video trashing gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2017 7:00 PM

R1 to be fair, anyone who has entered DL, tried to hook up on Grindr, or who have seen at least five minutes of gay youtubers would agree with that title.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2017 7:04 PM

Of course the bigots here will gladly applaud this bigotry.

You better be very happy that I can't track down where u live. You would all be dead.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2017 7:07 PM

R3 sounds like he/she has a mental illness!

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2017 7:10 PM

[quote][R3] sounds like he/she has a mental illness!

More like unpacked, unexamined, male privilege being frustrated, and so resorting to violence. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2017 7:13 PM

Nope, r4, the only ones with a mental illness are bigots like urself.

You are very luck I can't track you. If i find u I will skin you alive and feed every inch of your skin into your bigot filled mouth.

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2017 7:15 PM

r6 types like a fat boy.

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2017 7:16 PM

R6, you realize you're not doing your side any favors, right?

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2017 7:17 PM

R3/R6 proves her point. T is violence against women and gays.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2017 7:20 PM

R3 / r6 is the poster boy for violent trannies. He's making threats against strangers WHO HAVEN'T YET POSTED. Isn't that just precious! Tranny Boo Boo's first psychotic break!

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2017 7:23 PM

R3/R6 is the bald skank in the OP's link

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2017 7:24 PM

An important point from the video: doctors can be viewed as violating human rights if they refuse to treat those with gender dysphoria with the medication the patient demands e.g. hormones. Hence, in Canada we've allowed the mentally ill to diagnose themselves and prescribe their own medication even if a doctor disapproves.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2017 7:44 PM

Maybe what people erroneously describe as "m*nt*l *lln*ss" is actually just a symptom of severe malnutrition. None of these people have healthy diets.

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2017 7:52 PM

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2017 8:01 PM

She hates gays, she hates women, she hates trans, and OP is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2017 8:03 PM

I hate the way Canadians say the word out.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2017 8:04 PM

She's half a gay person so by her own definition does that make her half an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2017 8:05 PM

She hates gays, hates trans, probably loves Muslims. She's typical!

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2017 8:10 PM

Trans supporters also support Islam

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2017 8:12 PM

Not me R19.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2017 8:13 PM

I already had r3/r6 on ignore. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2017 8:14 PM

Trannies are the bacon craze of 1016-2016. Fascination and unquestioned acceptance of everything they claim is just starting to wane.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2017 8:17 PM

R17 Yes, by her own admittance!

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2017 8:17 PM

^^2015-2016!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2017 8:18 PM

Bacon is trans-pig.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2017 8:21 PM

That'd be chicken r25. And don't you dare deadname it!

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2017 8:29 PM

No, R26,, chicken is trans-egg.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2017 8:31 PM

R13, I have actually wondered that myself. Not to throw the thread off track, but my sister has always let her kids eat whatever they want (McDs hash browns, Kraft mac&cheese, hot dogs, etc.) and they're both heavily medicated and dumb as a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2017 9:20 PM

R1 Bis are homophobic scum, we all know that. Funny this typical bisexual attention whore shows contempt for trannies when it was these groups (B and T) that made an alliance to infiltrate and dismantle gay spaces ("inclusivity!", "gatekeeping!"), gay orgs (the gradual shift towards the complete elimination of "gay" from the public sphere a la HuffPo, GLAAD) and the very definition of homosexuality ("everyone's a bit fluid", "hearts not parts", "don't be a genital fetishist").

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2017 12:14 AM

[quote] According to Diana Davison, aka Feminism LOL on YouTube (who is best known for her dry delivery of rape jokes and continuously remarking "it's been two hours and I haven't been raped yet!")

Wow, what an expert!

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2017 12:16 AM

yes R29

This dingbat trashed gays because they're mean to Bis and Trans (as seen in the video I posted at R1) but now she says Trans are crazy. With friends like this...

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2017 12:22 AM

Check out the bald alien freak (pictured in the OP) @ 8:45 in this "SJW cringe compilation".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2017 1:05 AM

Whatever that is on the right of that video still needs a trigger warning. That thing scared the shit out of me....

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2017 1:53 AM

The things in OP's link look like a mix of aliens and Mark Zuckerberg

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2017 2:12 AM

Toronto. I should have known. Ontario's conservatism will never end and it now expresses itself as the trans capital of the world.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2017 2:17 AM

I totally agree with this woman's stance as outlined in her video. I have said it all along (and I know I'm not the first), indulging trans people in their delusions is like encouraging an anorexic to keep starving himself.

Bravo Diana!

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2017 2:40 AM

Per his request, I F&F'd r14.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2017 12:07 PM

Omfg.

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2017 1:28 PM

T is homophobic heterosexist trash, and more proof the cult of jenn-durr is just that, a cult that requires both militant feminism and militant gaymaleism to deprogram its vile lies.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2017 1:33 PM

Anyone who's not 100% gay is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2017 1:34 PM

R39 what?!

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2017 3:55 PM

What bit don't you understand r41?

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2017 4:03 PM

Who is jenn-durr?

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2017 4:05 PM

I watched a ton of vids on YT about T & SJW.

A more sick & twisted cast of Addams Family rejects, I havent witnessed.

They are *not* gay. They're deranged. I want no part of this fucked up bunch.

Verbally & even physically confronting others. I cant wait to see some of them get knocked on their asses.

Then this shit will stop.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2017 4:33 PM

R44, have you watched videos about current feminism, too? It was eye opening for me. The Left has to hurry up and get its shit together because these groups are making us all look like unreasonable assholes.

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2017 4:37 PM

[quote]The Left has to hurry up and get its shit together because these groups are making us all look like unreasonable assholes.

No. By all means, please keep it coming. We are loving this shit. These freaks provide endless entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2017 8:31 PM

This Is Why People Don't Like Trannies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2017 9:20 PM

R32 Oh, Dear!

The strange entities in that video make me want to rip my hair out. Talk about insufferable

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2017 9:33 PM

R47 Easily the most convincing trans person I've ever seen, would have no idea she wasn't a biological female. Too bad she's a right winger though, of course the first pretty sane trans girl I see would be on the right, while we're left with the twisted and asshole trannies on the left... SMH

by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2017 9:37 PM

r47, completely off topic:

I have a hard time watching Blairs videos because of how FAR back he holds his shoulders in order to visually minimize them. Once I saw it, it's all I can see.

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2017 9:38 PM

[quote]I hate the way Canadians say the word out.

How did you first find that oot?

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2017 9:43 PM

[quote]of course the first pretty sane trans girl I see would be on the right, while we're left with the twisted and asshole trannies on the left

This is not a surprise. It's true of the general population as well.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2017 9:47 PM

I don't believe Blaire White was once a man. I need to see before and after pics. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2017 9:50 PM

Just like I don't believe that DL hero Milo is actually a fag.

by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2017 9:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2017 9:55 PM

More, R55? Is there an article or anything with more pics? If that was ever a boy, he had puberty blockers or started taking estrogen very young, i.e., before his voice changed.

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2017 9:59 PM

R46, you should not assume the T's are liberal/dem/progressive. Just ask Caitlyn what's her name. I believe that to identify as Transgender is to have a severe illness rooted in the spirit. Conventional treatment won't work. We can blame a lot of things, but hormones in the food, cultural suppression of the feminine traits in men, blah blah blah. Just the suicide rate alone should be an indicator. The need to be 'accepted' and the efforts to force this acceptance is another.

by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2017 11:16 PM

I make the bitch about 'acceptance' because I didn't give a good god damn who accepted what I was. I knew it., and it wasn't about forcing other people to know it. This is just a bunch of delusional people who want you to play their game. The problem is that this delusion is very deep, very real to them. I'm not about to attack or deny a person their basic human rights, but I'm not going along with a fairy tale, either.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2017 11:27 PM

R45 yes, I have. The 3rd wave feminists are man-hating loons too. They fall under the SJW umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2017 11:34 PM

R58, I feel the same way. But the problem we keep running up against is that they think if we don't play along and indulge them in their delusion (which is akin to encouraging an anorexic to KEEP DIETING) then we are discriminating against them and denying them their basic rights. Which itself is lunacy, but that's what we're up against.

Solutions?

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2017 1:35 AM

Shit, this anti-fat-positivity video Blaire did is really on-point as well. I think this tranny just earned a new fan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2017 2:17 AM

I'm not familiar with this trans woman but she is spot on in this video as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2017 2:30 AM

[quote] But the problem we keep running up against is that they think if we don't play along and indulge them in their delusion....then we are discriminating against them and denying them their basic rights. Which itself is lunacy, but that's what we're up against.

Uh, what? Why do you think "we" have a problem? I sure don't. I ignore these freaks in my daily life.....so what problem am I "up against". I don't care what they think, fantasize or demand. They are mildly entertaining at a distance (as a circus freak is), but easy enough to just ignore in RL. You don't have to "respect the pronouns" of someone you don't even speak to.

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2017 5:40 AM

OK, how can anyone not like Blaire White in the video at r47 and the other videos posted on this thread too? He/she/they/ze/zer speak the truth.

Blaire White could be a total fraud for all I know but....Ms Blaire could genuinely "pass" with me without a second look... unless they and their dick opted to join me in a communal shower. Yeah, no. Too far.

Conservative vs my own more liberal POVs though, Ms. Blaire speak a lot of common sense to me in calling out the worst possible faces one could possibly put on the trans activists movement could put on themselves. Why would anyone support the creepy push to transition kids way too young and the sooo creepy fetishists like that "Stefonknee" whack job?

I don't get why they do it but I'd rather it be one big hoax to prove a point rather than people who are truly so deluded that they can't accept how anyone could possibly object.

by Anonymousreply 64January 6, 2017 8:46 AM

Blaire is great

The only normal tranny out there

by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2017 2:20 PM

R63, I only mean "problem" in the sense that if we find ourselves arguing for one reason or another, whether online or in real life, inevitably we'll be tagged as bigots—more likely by the Kool-Aid-drunk SJWs than by the trannies themselves. I don't know about you, but for me, that's frustrating.

I'm not a bigot, I just don't want to indulge someone's obvious delusions. That's the "problem". I do admire you for not giving a fuck, though.

by Anonymousreply 66January 6, 2017 5:39 PM

[quote]inevitably we'll be tagged as bigots—more likely by the Kool-Aid-drunk SJWs than by the trannies themselves. I don't know about you, but for me, that's frustrating.

Really? Why? Why do you care if a lunatic tranny or a whiny SJW has a mistaken impression of you? You will go crazy yourself trying to have a rational conversation with them. If you see a schizophrenic raving in the street that the sky is about to fall, do you confront him and try to get him to see reason? Of course you don't. You just give him a wide berth and cross the street to get away from him. Then you get on with your day. Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 67January 6, 2017 5:57 PM

R67 good point. Eventually their lunacy will lead to their own demise. They don't need us to tell them that, it's inevitable anyway

by Anonymousreply 68January 6, 2017 6:32 PM

R67 You can't just ignore these crazies and go on with your day, in Canada at least. Google Jordan Peterson, professor as the University of Toronto whose futile attempts to educate biology deniers has gained traction in the last quarter of 2016. Ontario has just added a new section in the Human Rights Commission about gender identity and expression. Now it's a hate crime to judge a man for wearing lipstick, a PVC dress, and hooker boots. And sooner than later, if you're wanting to hire a female employee because your business is an all-female space, men can claim you violate their human rights because you assumed their gender!

Unsurprisingly, the Canadian media is kowtowing to these mentally ill bastions of lunacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 6, 2017 8:59 PM

The OP's video was the most boring thing I have ever seen... the woman was literally just reading this guy's book and his credentials for 5 full minutes. And then they showed the lizard person. There are more interesting tranny videos out there.

by Anonymousreply 70January 6, 2017 9:02 PM

[quote]Blaire is great

[quote]The only normal tranny out there

No she's not. Anyway that sort of comment makes my skin crawl. How many times have we heard something chillingly similar about a gay man that is liked on the job or in the community? "He's great -- finally a fag that's not a complete FREAK?"

by Anonymousreply 71January 6, 2017 9:11 PM

I still think she's a biological female.

by Anonymousreply 72January 6, 2017 10:41 PM

Blaire claims she still has her penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2017 11:08 PM

The video at the link is excellent, a Swedish woman just destroys the "I'm a woman if I say I am" bullshit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 6, 2017 11:11 PM

The only good thing to come out of a Trump administration?

[quote]Texas’s SB6, which was introduced yesterday by Lt. Gov Dan Patrick, would not only bar trans women specifically from using the ladies room in government buildings, but would also penalize school boards that allow trans students to use the appropriate facilities—and prohibit local jurisdictions from enacting or enforcing trans-friendly bathroom regulations.

Sorry, but I support this. Women's rights come before the trans need to piss (they can always use the bathroom for the sex they were born anyway, or you know.. the unisex bathroom for the disabled).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2017 8:06 AM

I don't r75. This is just the pendulum swinging too far in the other direction. All government buildings and schools are not build the same and there is no one size fits all solution.

What does this mean exactly?

[quote]would also penalize school boards that allow trans students to use the appropriate facilities—and prohibit local jurisdictions from enacting or enforcing trans-friendly bathroom regulations.

The way I read it schools could be penalized for offering practical and rational compromises like letting the relatively rare trans person use the coaches locker room to change before and after gym. And teachers being allowed to do genital checks on minor children? Requiring "bathroom police" in facilities appropriately built as unisex? Come on. Hell no.

I agree that bio men don't belong in women's spaces but these laws are as extreme as rolling out the welcome mat to anyone who claims to identify as something different from their bio sex.

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2017 8:57 PM

Don't be fooled, "Blaire" is a massive right-winger who panders to young reddit/4chan-addicted right-wing boys. He has made videos talking about how gender is innate (aka sex stereotypes), how his brain makes him wear makeup/dresses, how women naturally seek protection from men while men naturally seek to protect women, etc. He is too stupid to notice that he is just as deluded as a classic liberal tranny and that the only difference between them is that he's coming from a right-wing perspective.

And really? He probably passes in carefully edited photographs, but the instant he opens his mouth the gay voice just pours out.

by Anonymousreply 77January 8, 2017 2:58 AM

Update:

A transgender Ammon woman was sentenced Thursday to two to five years in prison for surreptitiously recording a young woman as she undressed in a Target dressing room.

Shauna Smith, 43, pleaded guilty Oct. 17 to felony video voyeurism by installing or permitting the use of an imaging device without mutual consent.

Smith was added to the sex offender registry....

The case drew national media attention, due in large part because Target had recently allowed transgender customers to use the restroom or dressing room aligning with their gender identity.

The victim asked Tingey at the Thursday sentencing hearing to impose the the full prison term. She said since the incident she has suffered long-term “emotional mutilation,” and has sought counseling.

“It’s kind of a far-fetched cliché,” she said of the case. “I never thought this would happen. I always supported the transgender community, but I felt a little betrayed.”

The victim said she remains terrified of public restrooms and dressing rooms for fear that someone will invade her privacy again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 8, 2017 5:22 AM

Some of the comments at this Shauna Smith article are worth skimming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 8, 2017 5:36 AM

More from Shauna Smith's victim:

The victim said she has been a supporter of the transgender community, but felt betrayed by Smith’s actions. She has felt anxiety and has refused to visit another Target store since July.

She said has not entered any public restrooms or dressing rooms and won’t go into stores alone.

Smith's lawyer:

“He is transitioning from a man to a woman, he is on hormone therapy, he has always been conflicted on his sexuality and this was just kind of one of his outlets,” Thomas said. “I don’t want to discount the victim’s feelings in any way, but we are not talking about the crime of the century.”

Smith was dressed in a shirt and tie at the sentencing,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 8, 2017 2:49 PM

That's shameful r80. The lawyer is a misogynistic cunt. "This was just kind of one of his outlets" so fuck the girl being violated, she just has to STFU and accept it because a mentally ill man needs "an outlet".

Men should not be in women's spaces. Even when they're wearing a child's barrette and the trademark autogynephile smirk.

by Anonymousreply 81January 8, 2017 4:28 PM

R81 It's called "Dupers Delight" and yes, it is endemic in these men. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

by Anonymousreply 82January 8, 2017 8:59 PM

Love that phrase "duper's delight", R82. Never heard of it before and had to look it up.

Definition:

[quote]sociopaths struggle with boredom and ways to get excitement. One way that they can get a rush is by manipulation and deceit, and deliberately conning someone. This is called dupers delight. The rush that they feel when they are conning someone who they feel is more stupid, and can’t see through their lies. When found out, they do not feel bad for hurting you and they do not feel remorse or shame. Instead they feel a rush of endorphins, which for a sociopath is described as dupers delight.

[quote]After an individual has deceived someone and he cannot control the joy on his face

Example:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 9, 2017 12:17 AM

R77, I'm sorry, but none of what you wrote there invalidates his/her videos, at least not most of them. There are a few where I think, "Errr...I don't think I agree with this right wing talking point," but overall the anti-PC message is spot-on and realistic.

So what if he still has gay voice, and has fans who frequent 4chan? Better that then to listen to someone who's drunk the PC "trans is beautiful" Kool-Aid and spouts that ridiculous regressive agenda.

by Anonymousreply 84January 9, 2017 5:58 AM

Everybody should read Galileo's Middle Finger by Alice Dreger. It should be required reading for every college student.

by Anonymousreply 85January 9, 2017 6:41 AM

I'm surprised Dreger hasn't been murdered yet. You know there are trannies out there thinking seriously about it.

by Anonymousreply 86January 9, 2017 6:54 AM

She's had serious death threats r86. The trannies can't cope with anyone who uses scientific methodology. It debunks their whole 'feelz is realz' bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 87January 9, 2017 10:14 AM

Feelz is realz, love it.

These people scare me. We are living in such nutty times, I'm surprised he isn't sueing her in civil court like rapists often do.

by Anonymousreply 88January 9, 2017 11:55 AM

From r78's link:

[quote]Smith was arrested and charged for a crime that is already illegal for everyone,[bold] the case only proves the legal system is working as intended. [/bold]Indeed, any woman—trans or cis—who committed this act in this space would and should be subject to the same penalty, so using the incident as a bludgeon against trans folks in general makes little sense.

in other words, who care if a teenage girl gets victimized. The dude got caught & prosecuted. The system works. Nothing to see here; move along.

And when the next female is victimized by a tranny, that tranny will be caught & prosecuted. No worries

by Anonymousreply 89January 9, 2017 1:11 PM

That comment @ r89 is missing the HUGE elephant in the room which is that women don't spy on other women in the changing rooms. Voyeurism is overwhelmingly a male crime. If Target hadn't allowed men to freely access the female changing room this girl wouldn't have been violated.

by Anonymousreply 90January 9, 2017 4:18 PM

Alice Dreger is an avid supporter of transgender people so she's also part of the problem

by Anonymousreply 91January 9, 2017 4:22 PM

R84 It invalidates his politics because they come from the exact same root as liberal tranny politics: gender is real, lady/man brains are real, sex stereotypes are innate, upholding evolutionary psychology, etc. He is just a redpiller in a dress, which probably turns on his porn-addicted fan base.

I mentioned the gay voice because some people seem "shocked" at how well he "passes". He really doesn't, definitely not when he opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 92January 9, 2017 7:20 PM

Case in point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 9, 2017 7:25 PM

That person in OP's photo reminds me of the first appearance of the creatures in The Descent.

by Anonymousreply 94January 9, 2017 11:29 PM

I usually like Magdalen Berns but her video dissing Blaire is pretty weak

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2017 4:23 AM

Thanks for the Dreger recommendation, guys. Will check her out.

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2017 4:26 AM

R95 Cut her some slack, it was one of her earlier videos. I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter if I had to dissect a video by a delusional redpiller in a dress who brags about women being jealous of him because their boyfriends "love" him. No, your single, basement-dwelling, trap/futanari-addicted fanbase doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2017 4:23 PM

R97, you're a nut. None of what you said about Blaire White in any way invalidates any of her stated positions.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2017 7:11 AM

R97 has serious issues tbh

by Anonymousreply 99January 11, 2017 1:24 PM

R98 R99 Uh, whatever you say. Keep worshipping a redpiller in a dress, I suppose. Very progressive.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2017 5:56 PM

[quote]a delusional redpiller in a dress

This says more about you than anything else

by Anonymousreply 101January 12, 2017 1:59 AM

Decide for yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 12, 2017 2:36 AM

Another bitter, ugly bitch... big deal!

by Anonymousreply 103January 12, 2017 3:23 AM

"I am not a feeling."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2017 3:33 AM

TRANS PEOPLE TRIGGER ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2017 3:45 AM

Escapee from Area 51 in OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2017 5:34 AM

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 107April 23, 2018 3:05 PM

R47, thank you for that video. My very first exposure to a sane sounding transgender person.

by Anonymousreply 108April 23, 2018 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!