Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Spencer

He says, "the gays love me." But do we really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2017

No. We do not.

by Anonymousreply 101/03/2017

If what he meant to say was "the gays love to split my skull open with a crowbar," then yes.

by Anonymousreply 201/03/2017

I'm sure Milo does...

by Anonymousreply 301/03/2017

I don't even know who he is but he is very sexy

by Anonymousreply 401/03/2017

I saw him on a news show and he pinged. Weird, I know. But maybe he got his sentence mixed up and meant to say, I love cock.

by Anonymousreply 501/03/2017

Despite a comfortable upbringing and his scholastic endeavors, he looks like inbred pond scum... It's possible that he might be gay, however I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's a pedophile.

By the way, his ex-wife (and child's mother) is also a fascist, and huge (here's a link to the cunt's Twitter).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601/03/2017

I don't know why but he's so oily looking it says I need a shower badly.

by Anonymousreply 701/03/2017

Another fucking reason to hate Duke.

by Anonymousreply 801/03/2017

He's ADORBS! Simply ADORBS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 901/03/2017

No we do not

by Anonymousreply 1001/03/2017

Both he and Steve Bannon have awful skin-blotchy and pimply. It's because they're both so toxic on the inside.

R4, read up on this POS. If you think he's still hot, kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1101/03/2017

[quote]Another fucking reason to hate Duke.

Huh? Richard Spencer graduated from Virginia and Chicago. He failed out of Duke.

And OP picked a very flattering picture of him (trying to push Spencer here?). He ain't anything special.

And besides, HE IS A NAZI. And that is all that matters to anyone sane.

But yep, I have no doubt OP is trying to make him a thing here. Sigh. Please tell me we won't have to deal with Spencer fangurls like we have to fight off Milo and his supporters.

If Muriel isn't careful, the Neo-Nazi movement could try to overrun this board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1201/03/2017

His eyes are dead and cold.

by Anonymousreply 1301/03/2017

IIRC he had some conference, kicked a homophobic speaker off the lineup and brought in token gay Jack Donovan, very muscular but still somehow femme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2017

Absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 1501/03/2017

after watching that picture in 12 yuck he is nasty

by Anonymousreply 1601/03/2017

And look, we have OP at r14 trying to push another white supremacist in Jack. You are so fucking transparent.

by Anonymousreply 1701/03/2017

I have no idea who he is, but R9's picture is scarier than a stack of Count Floyd's pancakes!

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2017

Jack Donovan is a gay white supremacist. Sad if some of you think he's cute. His beliefs temper his good looks. Same that that human chancre Richard Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2017

the guy in 14 is gay?

by Anonymousreply 2001/03/2017

What the hell gave him that idea?

by Anonymousreply 2101/03/2017

Can we sue him for slander?

by Anonymousreply 2201/03/2017

Slander is verbal; libel is written.

by Anonymousreply 2301/03/2017

We don't want him. He must be out of his fucking mind to think that we would!

by Anonymousreply 2401/03/2017

You know, you just know, his ex wife is banging brown guys every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 2501/03/2017

R25, who knows? Maybe he is too!

by Anonymousreply 2601/03/2017

[quote]We don't want him. He must be out of his fucking mind to think that we would!

R4 does, and people like them.

by Anonymousreply 2701/03/2017

He's a fucking nazi, R4. I hate him. He's disgusting and he would laugh while watching us all killed.

by Anonymousreply 2801/04/2017

Jack Donovan is a laughable bundle of neuroses and dysfunctions masquerading as some puffed-up form of masculinity. He's a self-loathing queen, nothing remotely new.

by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!