Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ok, let's settle this once and for all. Does RuPaul have aids?

If she does, I don't know why she keeps it a secret. Every third queen on her show spills her guys out about every dark terrible secret they have, yet Ru runs around like she has s blessed life. Except for that painfully thin frame. Hmmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 12:35 PM

I noticed a stark change in Ru's appearance several years ago. IF he has AIDS I can't imagine why he would conceal it from the public. These celebrities need to come clean to bring awareness to these young kids who think it's a disease of the past. I just learned of an 18 year old gay kid who just found out he's HIV+. He didn't ever consider that he could contract the disease.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2017 12:49 PM

He was a judge on an episode of Project Runway a few years back, and I remember thinking he looked awful - his cheeks were really sunken, like he had facial wasting. He's been looking better since then.

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2017 1:21 PM

What is this, 1985? Being skinny is not an indicator of your HIV status, you jackasses. He's been dieting his entire adult life and now he's in his 50s. It's normal aging coupled with a career choice that requires corsetry.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2017 1:50 PM

R3 Okay, Rue.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2017 1:53 PM

HIV is not AIDS ya idiots.

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2017 2:01 PM

R5 Okay, Ru

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2017 2:01 PM

She has to be thin. She's a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2017 2:09 PM

[quote]What is this, 1985?

On Datalounge, yes.

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2017 2:21 PM

I heard RuPaul is on a watermelon diet.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2017 2:28 PM

Eldergays don't obsess over RuPaul Charles. She's "Mama" to a bunch of fright-drag-druggies and despondent old hags.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2017 2:29 PM

If he were HIV+, I think he would probably have spoken publicly about it by now. Obviously he has a right to a private life, but he strikes me as the sort of person who would want to do what he can to combat the stigma.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2017 2:34 PM

I don't think he has AIDS; today’s medication is extremely effective in preventing HIV+ people from developing AIDS. But he is extremely thin, and I don't know if he has other ailments, like a thyroid disorder, irritable bowel syndrome, cancer, or if he's simply keeping himself as thin as possible for fashion and vanity reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2017 2:44 PM

In the 80s every fourth person in show biz had HIV, entire Broadway shows closed because all their workers died. Now the HIV infection rate is increasing but amazingly NO ONE now has HIV or AIDS anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2017 2:51 PM

They had to shut down production on Drag Race a few years ago for like 3 weeks due to unspecified health problems. It was never confirmed that it was Ru, but who else would have caused production to be halted?

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2017 3:00 PM

I doubt Ru has AIDS, but his appearance was rather alarming, to me, during the latest season of drag Race. He looked ok in drag, but in his suits, not so good, and I find him very very handsome out of lady face.

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2017 3:57 PM

"there are as many tops on this boat as there are T-cells in RuPaul's body"

- Alaska Thunderfuck on at the Roast of Michelle Visage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 21, 2018 12:53 PM

R16, I think what Alaska meant was that there were no tops (or T-Cells).

by Anonymousreply 17December 21, 2018 1:08 PM

[quote]It has more $$$ in the bank than all of u combined. ITS A $ MAKIN CUNT ...

He can have it. I'd rather be dirt poor with dignity than loaded & having to sleep with men I find repulsive. There's no way I could do his "job" for any amount of money. And as others have pointed out already, he'll be dead before Trump leaves office.

by Anonymousreply 18December 21, 2018 1:16 PM

Sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2018 1:18 PM

she aint looked good fer a long time. prob...

would explain the dementia quality to the show lately, sad.....done gone off da rails, I gave up on it 2 yrs ago

by Anonymousreply 20December 21, 2018 1:34 PM

No. It’s a myth.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 1:03 AM

What r5 said. Not knowing the difference between HIV and AIDS on a gay board is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 1:05 AM

Data Lounge eldergays are still living in 1985 when it comes to the subject of HIV. There’s no reasoning with them.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 1:13 AM

I guess it's wrong to conflate the two, but many people RuPaul's age had both HIV & an AIDS diagnosis before the super duper cocktails came to change their lives and save many more. Still it took years for those meds to be tolerable/effective for all. So it's possible to have an AIDS diagnosis and to now be undetectable. RuPaul is a follower of Louise Hay principles and still hangs with A course in Miracles and Marianne Williamson. That's a tell as we say in AIDS poker. He would never tell the public. He's represents no cause but his own.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 1:24 AM

I still study A Course in Miracles (Louise Hay, not so much) and I don’t have HIV. That means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 1:51 AM

And those “super duper” cocktails have been around for nearly a quarter-century now.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 1:53 AM

R25 and R26 must be the same person, with a bit of dementia? What. Don't dispute what I said weirdo. My post is factually and emotionally and medically correct. I do not have HIV but even my lover and friends who died of AIDS and the ones still infected with HIV know enough to stay away from the "new age" death vultures, Louise Hay and Marianne Williamson. I ain't even 50 years old yet. Don't tell me when AIDS patients lives ALL started to be saved by drug cocktails. My best friend died in 1998, my lover in 2004 and my boss in 2014. All of them on the cocktail. You know shit about shit.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 2:29 AM

These rumors about RuPaul have been around for years...I disagree he would announce it....Why would he? The HIV Bigotry is Real.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 4:15 AM

Healthy males gain weight as they get older. Ru does not look healthy

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 4:45 AM

[QUOTE]Healthy males gain weight as they get older.

Not black men. If you don’t get leaner as you get older or stay as lean as you were, you’re headed for an early grave.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 4:53 AM

fire her from that wonders of world show:she robotic and fugly

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2019 8:06 AM

IF it was true, could it be kept hidden because of insurance purposes for the TV production?

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2019 8:23 AM

[quote]Data Lounge eldergays are still living in 1985 when it comes to the subject of HIV. There’s no reasoning with them.

That’s because Big Pharma doesn’t actually want to cure AIDS, cancer, diabetes or any diseases. They’d rather focus on treatment because it’s more profitable than prevention.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2019 12:33 PM

She looks worse than I did when I was doing double duty on [italic]Silver Spoons[/italic] and [italic]Amen[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!