Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Hopkins - Another British National Treasure

She cracks me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 5:17 PM

She's a Coulter style cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2016 11:58 PM

gtfo

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2016 11:58 PM

Troll gonna troll.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2016 11:59 PM

Op here. I'm not trollin. I've seen only two or three of her videos. I don't agree with the content of her speech but I do find her comedic and quirky.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2016 12:01 AM

isn't she a gross nazi who hasn't had cock in years?!

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2016 12:18 AM

Keep in mind that all of the UK's fascist garbage is coming here, see also Louise Mensch (née Bagshawe), Piers Morgan, and Nigel Farage

by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2016 12:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2016 12:30 AM

Don't give that oxygen thieving cunt any attention, it's what it craves.

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2016 12:41 AM

At least she's a cunt with a sense of humor, unlike Ann Coulter, who thinks she's incredibly witty but isn't. And I give her props for making Perez Hilton miserable on Celebrity Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2016 12:51 AM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2016 12:55 AM

It's humor for the "I hate pc" brigade. Very dull ,reactionary check-collector.

by Anonymousreply 11December 31, 2016 12:57 AM

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2016 12:58 AM

Boring cunt had to eat her own poison....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 31, 2016 1:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 31, 2016 1:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 31, 2016 1:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 31, 2016 1:52 AM

Nobody but right wing creeps with a humor void want to read shit from that attention seeking fame hag.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2016 1:52 AM

I agree with R17, she needs to be seen to get the full batty bitch effect.

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2016 10:09 PM

Like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2017 8:46 PM

Stop trying to make this ugly reactionary cunt happen.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2017 1:58 AM

She's fucking great. Loves gays, too.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2017 3:40 AM

Katie mostly speaks the truth.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2017 3:44 AM

[quote]She's fucking great. Loves gays, too.

Loves gays? Link?

She hates homophobia - it doesn't mean she LOVES gays.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2017 4:38 AM

I thought her bullying of Perez Hilton was out of hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2017 4:42 AM

[quote]Stop trying to make this ugly reactionary cunt happen.

Gurl, she's happened. So has Milo - wether you or I like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2017 4:44 AM

R25 For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like - perhaps they can help with your spelling.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2017 4:51 AM

Oh, dear - tiny typo. You're way too sharp for me.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2017 4:55 AM

I'm no fan by any stretch, but Perez was vile on CBB, so I wasn't sorry to see her target him at all.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2017 5:04 AM

Britishness at its worst.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2017 5:05 AM

Wholesale damnation of the messenger without comment as to what there is in the message to damn. But then apologists have their own peculiar logic.

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2017 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2017 10:08 AM

Katie is a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 5:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!