Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

An Observation: Why are so many East Asian or mixed race/Asian trans? What gives.

Anyone else notice this through the years.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 3:05 PM

I think it's mostly confined to the ones who grow up upper middle class and go to posh striver schools. Alok from Dark Matter went to Stanford, where he met Janani Whatsherfacebramanian, graduate of a 20K a year high school. They seem to apply their parents' striver tendencies to their college millieus, and buy 100% into the SJW bullshit there. Transgenderism, as well as race/critical studies, gives them an excuse to pretend that growing up in 500K houses was actually oppression. It's a career move for the lazy and untalented. I suspect the whole NOWAG thing plays into it as well, which is sad because Asian men are beautiful in their own right. Well, maybe not Alok, Chrysanthemum and Meredith, but you get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2016 1:28 AM

Dark Matter's Instagram has been all Alok for some time. I wonder if they broke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2016 5:32 PM

Some cultures treat young boys as girls. Read Lloyd DeMause.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2016 6:14 PM

When Asians constitute 1/5 of the population, you'll statistically have more of whatever. Also trans is more accepted than gay.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2016 9:21 PM

That Alok person is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2016 9:39 PM

As an East Asian man living in America, it seems that the few men who are interested in me expect me to be fem. I can see how after a long time that can affect your own sense of gender presentation if not gender identity.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2017 7:34 AM

You can just about smell the deep fried burning odor of tiny brains trying to think.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2017 7:40 AM

R6 If hot guys want me Trans I'll put on some panties happily

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2017 9:48 AM

Just proves that "trans" is cultural & sociological rather than inherent or biological.

If T were real, then it would express itself equally among all cultures & societies....like homosexuality. Homosexuality is consistent across the board...even in the States you have gays coming from all kinds of families: conservative, moderate, liberal, religious, atheist, black, white, etc.

Dr. Joanna Kennedy Olson, the Josef Mengele of GNC children, recently spoke out how most of her patients are from white families. The children of color she treats were mostly adopted into white families. Black families are not tranzing their children at the same rate as whites.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2017 12:20 PM

R9

Do you have have actual, non-anecdotal evidence that suggests "homosexuality is consistent across the board"? Really? There's a proportional amount of gay among all cross sections of a population?

Nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2017 1:45 PM

Homophobia is the only reason anyone would engage in such self-mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2017 1:47 PM

There are a billion Chinese alone. just numerically, that means there would be more trans

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2017 4:06 PM

OP, they're more 'traditionalists'

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2017 4:10 PM

r10, are you disputing that homosexuality exists in all cultures across the globe, and has for centuries?

What's "nonsense" is a man claiming to be a woman. Get real, lol.

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2017 4:35 PM

It's culturally accepted, I thought.

Isn't there a whole culture in India-- I think they're called "hajira" and too lazy to google, but there was a well known(ish) doc on them a few years back. They dress up like women and are treated as women. That's how those cultures deal with gays.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2017 4:45 PM

If you've been to Korea, you will know than the gay men present a lot more masculine and muscular than the straight men, who try to go for the pretty k-pop boyband look.

So it's a stretch to draw any conclusions about how East Asian cultures being more conservative treat gay men as women. This is a unique phenomenon amongst American minorities. I think it's because America is the most deeply race-conscious country in the world, and as such minorities are made to feel psychologically inferior for their race more than anywhere else (there is racism elsewhere, but it's usually physical acts of discrimination and not so much psychological IMO). The intersection of race and homosexuality takes a very strange form in America.

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2017 7:17 AM

When your gay minority body is not accepted by the straight mainstream or the gay mainstream, and your country's motto is that everyone is free to be who they want and love who they want, then it creates a lot of congnitive dissonance. You become militant, bitter, and you want to join a movement for connection. Genderqueer and trans with an SJW-slant is that movement now. Not to say there are not real trans people, but I think many people adopt the trans movement to claim, I am queer and I am here.

Because they cannot find a home in the gay community. If you look on datalounge, you can see how deeply racist the gay community is. And if you look elsewhere, minority commmunities are particularly homophobic. If you're not white in gay America, you have to be an extremely strong individual to not end up a little cuckoo. Heck, most white gays are a little cuckoo and they don't even have to deal with the race part.

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2017 7:24 AM

As for the genuine trans, many East Asian gay twinks are very pretty and are treated as fem sub things by certain gay and bi men, especially white. So then they adopt the gender presentation that best allows them to win affection. They go all fem. It's the path of least resistance.

People will do anything to win affection. That's why so many gay men go to the gym. To sell a masculine image. I laugh when these muscle Marys ask me if I'm masc and go to the gym, and I think not really, but I play and watch sports. And they say, I hate sports. I don't really know what masculinity is.

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2017 7:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2017 8:14 AM

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2017 4:18 PM

Just loud, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2017 4:45 PM

They're not. They just look girly.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 3:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!