Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missing Jogger Sherri Papini Has Been Found Alive II

And.....action.

by Anonymousreply 278April 5, 2017 1:12 AM

True cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2016 5:23 AM

From Sherri or DL, R1?

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2016 5:26 AM

We'll see if the Sherri apologist makes it over to this thread to tell us we are being too hard on her and that "everyone knows" she is being threatened and has to move now.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2016 5:29 AM

Daycare is important in Redding. The earlier little meth cookers, white supremacists, Juggalos and Juggalettes, and chronic slip-and-fall scammers can learn the ways of the others' tribes and live in harmony, the easier it will be for them to work together to the detriment of the rest of society.

Some of the more exclusive daycares even offer private tutoring, as seen by the marketing video below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2016 5:44 AM

For Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2016 5:54 AM

😘 I love you Datalounge bitches.

When I want exclusive & accurate coverage of *BREAKING NEW* this is my " go to" station !

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2016 5:59 AM

But the "When Bros Collide" Joey Communale thread has been closed again! Damn it, I guess I'll hang here with this fucking loopy chick.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2016 6:02 AM

Ok, there is NO disagreement on her multiple mental illnesses. But has anyone thought about this ending horrifically? Even though the two cases couldn't be more different, it's reminding me of the guy who locked the case worker out of his house on a supervised vist, took an ax to two young sons, and then lit a match to his gasoline soaked house. His wife had disappeared, her body never recovered.

Maybe it reminds me of it because they were both such LIARSwith young children. But I am actually sensing that something much darker could happen -- I don't think she will be strong enough for the tsunami wave that's heading her direction. Am I being silly? Some of you had great scenarios about what *really* happened, who wants to predict how this will truly ended based on what we now know about her? And him?

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2016 6:16 AM

She's skipped town again, but taking hubby and the kids with her this time. They're probably in some doomsday cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2016 6:21 AM

i was never deemed a super anything. but i worked a full time job and went to college a few nights a week. my kids went to daycare while i worked because i had no child support for them. when i went out for things without the kids, it was because i had an agency that recognized i needed a few hours a week to be something other than just an individual who worked their ass off to support their kids and better themselves. couldn't get welfare because i was "making too much" lol. ridiculous. i was lucky to be getting food stamps at the time.

i had no designer handbags, no stupidly posed pictures, a very modest car and lived in a cheap place with a truly ridiculous tenant below who was regularly beaten by her boyfriend and let her 12 year old girl go out and be a pro...and bring it back around...

this girl has been given privilege all her life.

[html removed]

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2016 6:29 AM

Thank you, DL, for not being Webseluths...

[quote]Imagine a scenario where the 2 of them are sent on an illegal errand to Redding. They maybe dropped off some female merchandise to another trafficker. They maybe snorted some meth, smoked a blunt and are driving back to Sacto. They are talking about how much money their boss just made selling those girls they delivered. Thinking that they should start doing their own deals and make bigger money.

[quote]So high on meth, and feeling bold, they drive past a petite, blonde, all alone on an empty road. They already have a gun and chains with them because they just dropped off a few women that morning. It was the perfect time to set their new plan into action. So they did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2016 8:21 AM

If the Post story is true (and who knows what's true nowadays?), why did these people abandon their animals? How hard is it to take two dogs with you in the car?

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2016 8:30 AM

Why was the Joey Communale thread shut down?

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2016 9:32 AM

Numerous Katrina victims left their pets behind when they had to leave their homes.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2016 9:51 AM

Often when there's a disaster people are advised to leave pets behind with food and water and hope for the best because shelters won't take them if they show up with pets.

But these people aren't going to a shelter, so who knows why they left them behind. I do feel sorry for their kids, trapped with those two weirdos. It'll be a fascinating tell-all book one day.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2016 10:06 AM

The Katrina victims didn't really have a choice: their rescuers were under orders to take no animals along, just humans.

These people certainly had a choice.

There's nothing worse in the world of pets than taking off and leaving your supposedly beloved dogs behind. It's disgusting to do, and it's disgusting to make excuses for it, as you just did.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2016 10:11 AM

Ok- a SAHM with kids in DAYCARE is a fucking joke. Usually happens because she "just can't handle it all!" You can absolutely jog with kids in a stroller or go on walks with your kids. And daycare is more trouble than it's worth- just a germ pit, they bring home everything. There are preschool programs for socialization. The kids were in daycare because she couldn't manage their care.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2016 11:29 AM

Not to mention if you have more than one child, boom, there's your stupid ass socialization.

Or neighbors or relatives with kids?

Or hey what about the parents spending lots of time with them until they are pre school age, 2 and half in some areas? Is there something so outlandish about that idea?

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2016 12:09 PM

A young married couple in my neighborhood placed their not yet 2-year-old twin sons in daycare so the wife could take an unpaid internship.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2016 12:22 PM

Fair enough R19 but I don't think that was the case here.,

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2016 12:27 PM

Unpaid? Yup, she hates being a SAHM and wants out. And that's ok! But not a Supermom- and that's rfe point, no one has to watch or love their kids. You just don't get to be a Supermom without taking care of your kids.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2016 12:41 PM

Sherri's a twat

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2016 12:52 PM

They've probably moved to LA where they can shop around their reality show.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2016 1:25 PM

Well, I think the story is over for now. The Papinis are gone, the investigation team is keeping silent and doesn't seem to be looking for the two Latina women or warning the public, and there's nothing else to talk about.

If any evidence comes out in the future to prove that it was a hoax, what could anyone be charged with? Filing a false report? Obstruction of justice? Fraud? The most I can see is a slap on the wrist. And if they've left the state, I doubt anyone would be extradited for a misdemeanor.

Looks like those cunts got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2016 3:15 PM

The article said the dogs are being taken care of by friends ... so I guess at least they didn't totally abandon them.

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2016 3:22 PM

Well yes, R24, they could be charged with all three of those things. The publicity from that alone would hopefully assure they are never able to pull any of this bullshit again.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2016 3:23 PM

R26, I hope so. But I'm not holding my breath. The mayor seems to be a cheerleader for the Papinis and the whole cast of characters seems to be an incestuous clusterfuck. I think officials want it to go away and be a closed case. No one died and it has a happy ending on the surface.

I'm just wondering how far the Papinis are going to take it; will there be a flurry of interviews and talk shows? Or will they do the smart thing and sink into obscurity again?

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2016 3:39 PM

There was another woman who was reported missing the same day as Sherri, whose case obviously did not receive nearly as much attention (one look at her un-Photoshopped photo will explain why). And now they are "turning to Cameron Gamble" to help in her search. Another fake disappearance, or a poor, desperate family duped by this huckster?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2016 4:34 PM

Why the hell would anyone buy shopping bags?

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2016 4:50 PM

Just leaked: the boss demonstrating on one of the two delivery drivers the method he'd like them to use when binding the merchandise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2016 4:51 PM

The Panini children do not look healthy. Malnutrition?

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2016 5:01 PM

Having a mother with an eating disorder will do that to you .

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2016 5:09 PM

Thank gawd for crime.. It keeps the fraus and breeders busy one-upping one another instead of tormenting and boring others.

Comment from a non-frau:

"Ericka, if you don’t solve this case soon, I’ll be forced to read more entries like this one from Websleuths (I’m new to crime forums; here I thought I’d be immersed in narcissistic humblebragging only from Sherri’s end, haha!):

It seems far fetched that people would target pretty SAHM’s as a demographic. What would be the purpose? Lifestyle envy? Ugh. If they only knew! Being a SAHM is not glamorous. It’s wonderful, but hard work. I’ve been one for 21 years, with 6 children (5 mine, 1 adopted), and I homeschool. My husband is a pastor, so we’re in the public eye. I drive a Lexus, am fashionable, a redhead and often told I’m beautiful. But people don’t see the laundry and cooking that a family of 8 requires, or the fishbowl existence of being in ministry. Being a SAHM was very difficult when I was a new mom with 3 kids under the age of 3. Pictures can look perfect, and families can be genuinely happy and blessed, but we are all just struggling to make it. I would hate to think that Sherri would be targeted for being a pretty mom. That sounds like a personal jealousy situation, rather than people targeting random mom’s. ♥"

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2016 5:12 PM

Lol at r33..."I drive a Lexus, am fashionable..."

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2016 5:23 PM

What Would Jesus Do? Drive a Lexus!

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2016 5:43 PM

R28, that missing white woman is fat. No fucks given for fatties.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2016 5:45 PM

I seriously need Keith Papini to sit on my face for at least an hour, as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2016 6:25 PM

Missing women only matter if they are vaguely attractive (with makeup and airbrushing)

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2016 7:12 PM

Well, R38, If it's all about make up and airbrushing, there should be an all points bulletin, an Amber alert and a swat team called in if I ever go missing.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2016 7:37 PM

You fraus are insufferable. Who's going to start another Joey thread?

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2016 8:19 PM

can someone give me the cliff notes on this story, I want to figure out if it's interesting or not, tia.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2016 8:28 PM

There's been another arrest in the Joey Communale case! Someone please start a thread!

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2016 10:33 PM

Well, another Communale thread was started and shut down. Why?

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2016 11:16 PM

Why not a Joey thread about me?

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2016 11:21 PM

R42 is correct. Max Gemma has been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2016 11:23 PM

Is his family complaining? They must be! Goddamnit, they don't want any gay inferences, like when Jayni Lane died and all the metal chicks came over here to bitch about that thread on him. How would this be? He would write Muriel and tell her to shut them down?

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2016 11:36 PM

Probably writing Muriel and threatening to sue.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2016 11:46 PM

For you, r41...

Gummy, snaggletoothed super mom from Meth Country goes missing.

It's later discovered that she blogged on a racist skinhead site, fabricated illnesses, and faked an abduction in 2006.

While Gummy is missing, her panicking mom takes to social media to congratulate Donald Trump on his win and talk about a yum, yum, yummy restaurant meal.

A bankrupt action-man with faked credentials and a connection to a dead-raising, faith-healing, grave-sucking church arrives on the scene with an offer of ransom money from an anonymous donor despite there being no ransom request. Some, like myself, believe he was possessed by Mrs. Patsy Ramsey's spirit during one his church's conjuring rituals.

Husband does interviews using increasingly florid language as the tears and snot flow like Faygo at the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Gummy reappears on the side of a road — with her signature long blonde hair shorn! — on Thanksgiving Morning, perfectly timed for the "things we're thankful for" scene in the forthcoming Lifetime Movie.

Husband's purple prose reaches new heights as he sobs his way through a detailed description of his wife's pitiful condition.

It comes to light that Gummy was kidnapped by Dora the Explorer and the lady on the Cholula bottle, both of whom are renegade delivery drivers trying to poach business from the established trafficking organization for whom they work.

And now — as DL reacts appropriately and the Webseluths pray, scold, and dream up nightmare scenarios with brown criminaliens preying on god-fearing white mommies — they have packed their bags in the middle of the night and left Redding, leaving their dogs behind.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2016 11:56 PM

Well done, R48!

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2016 11:58 PM

r48 Clearly jealous of me, I have a fabulous life and have been told I'm beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2016 11:59 PM

Love you, r48

by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2016 12:12 AM

R50 doesn't want you to know that she supports her magnificent lifestyle by holding counterfeit purse parties in the next county, thereby supporting white traffickers, opium growers, and ISIS! Worse, she started off selling them on the street!!

Sure, it would be nice to be able to put a genuine 22 oz. Yankee Candle in every room, but I value my INTEGRITY more......and so does my God!!!!!!

If you don't believe me, here's a picture of her working the alley behind the Dave and Busters...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2016 12:19 AM

^ lol

by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2016 2:00 AM

Lordy, lordy, Websleuths' very own "missgulfsouth" of Mississippi, aka "Lexus-Driving SAHM," has hit DL! She's provided much fine reading for us lesser folk through the years.

From the Sherri Papini thread:

I'm pretty. Have I ever felt punished for it? Heck no. I do feel very bad for her family. -------------------- My hair, teeth, skin were flawless. Even after 6 years of anorexia, no one knew a thing, except that I looked good in a bikini. It's why I never compliment women on their weight and bodies.

by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2016 2:02 AM

God, r54, that woman sounds insufferable

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2016 2:21 AM

Wtf is this

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2016 2:31 AM

NYP is reporting that Keith Papini has not been ruled out as a suspect in his wife's abduction.

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2016 2:36 AM

R54, I hate you for forcing me to Google missgulfsouth. The picture, the quest to have a piece-of-shit Coach bag authenticated, the classy-as-fuck Pare-ree-see-ann madam-o-zell fantasy outfits... It's all too much.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2016 2:41 AM

Keith, call me.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2016 2:53 AM

R48 must do cliff notes on all open investigations, including the bros/Communale murder.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2016 2:57 AM

Scottie , you shouldn't be giving kidnapping advice .

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2016 2:57 AM

r60 Agree! r48 Please do cliff's notes for The bros collide case, but be slick about it, I feel like the Comm___e dad is on to us, and I do feel bad about the grief of Todd ___ but I still want to hear everyone's thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2016 3:04 AM

Are you guys serious about finding the husband hot? He looks like Steve Buscemi to me. Okay, Steve Buscemi's better-looking son but still.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2016 3:34 AM

I'm jealous of whatever DL queen bought husby's athletic shorts. I wanted those!!

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2016 3:40 AM

Is it possible she really was abducted & then once the latinas realized what a psycho bitch she was they dropped her ass back off on the side of the road?

by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2016 3:43 AM

That's what happened to me, R65.

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2016 3:52 AM

Who would want to abduct her?

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2016 3:58 AM

r66 Ha ha ha! I fucking loved that kid and my family always called me Red Chief.

by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2016 4:05 AM

W/W R66

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2016 4:33 AM

Lawd, R54, missgulfsouth is a REAL piece of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2016 8:37 AM

I feel like changing a few minor details and posting that here as an EST, r70. She's better than anything we could dream up.

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2016 8:56 AM

Well, r71, "I wonder what FloFab (New York Times Etiquette expert) would do....."

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2016 9:11 AM

Holy crap that chowhound site at R70 is chock full of est material. I knew a minister at a mega church, he and his MGS were swingers. Their gay son told me.

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2016 10:18 AM

She walks amongst us, my friends. Someone had to sound the alarm! What I'm wondering is how much her pastor husband is embezzling to keep that family of 8 going and to keep that SAHM in the style she demands. [R70], she may be a piece of work, but she's doing Gawd's work, dammit, and with the good taste and beauty that the Lawd gave her!!

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2016 4:16 PM

However, I find these comments a bit worrisome: #1 I've been studying homicides for over 20 years. #2 Redding sounds exactly like my town. Huge heroin, meth & presc drug problem. Corruption in LE, our police chief committed suicide this fall over an investigation. Drunk, high, crazy people knocking on our doors at all hours of the night, yelling outside my daughter's windows, people begging us for money...all kinds of stories (lies that are really and truly about drugs). A foster care crisis because so many parents are on drugs, not enough foster homes to meet the need. Going to Walmart after dark is not advisable. People will approach you. Needless to say, we own lots of guns. [Is gawd letting her down? Is gawd a disappointment like every other male?]

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2016 4:40 PM

R54 where is your town? (Though seems your town is likely duplicated elsewhere throughout this Great Land)

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2016 4:57 PM

The plot thickens...apparently, the father of one of Sherri's former classmates, who was abducted and never found, has commented on the strange similarities between the two cases. What are the odds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2016 12:37 AM

There was a story about this betch on Yahoo today so I checked out the comments…people weren't buying it there, either.

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2016 12:42 AM

r77, I seriously doubt the woman who went missing 20 fucking years ago has any real ties to Sherri. And she probably wasn't abducted by two females, either.

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2016 12:45 AM

So Sherri lives in the exact area where one of her classmates was snatched and still goes jogging without mace or other protection? Riiiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2016 12:47 AM

R79, if this turns out to be a hoax, then that's where Sherri probably got the idea. She just put her unique, psychotic twist on it.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2016 12:50 AM

This story needs to ripen already into the rolling clusterfuck it is meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2016 1:00 AM

She's had far more than her fifteen minutes, let's move along.

Has "The View" signed her on as a guest host yet?

by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2016 1:12 AM

Have Keith's sisters been brought in for questioning yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2016 1:22 AM

r83, she knows being in the spotlight will open her story up to closer scrutiny. That's why Keith is talking for her.

by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2016 1:34 AM

Excerpt of a new, nauseating article in this week's People magazine where they interview some friends and family of the Papinis. Joyce Travis is Sherri's friend and former co-worker at AT&T.

[quote]Of the branding, Travis says it was “almost like they didn’t want her to be beautiful anymore.”

[quote]Redding Mayor Missy McArthur — who texted the words “Hallelujah” to the Papinis the morning Sherri was found — opines that she may have just been at the wrong place at the wrong time. “I still think it is random crazy, because they apparently cut her restraints and threw her out of the car,” she says. “For sex trafficking, they probably wouldn’t have released her.”

Really? You can't think of any other possible explanation? Why would "random" crazy make more sense than not-so-random crazy people perpetrating a hoax?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 8, 2016 1:43 AM

I don't believe the people in her town believe her either, but publicly they have to throw their support behind them on the off chance it's true. I will bet that behind closed doors it's all whispers and eye rolls and people calling bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 87December 8, 2016 1:56 AM

She's getting old and realizes it. Only a phenomenal 34 year old would be suitable for human trafficking. What an ego boost.

by Anonymousreply 88December 8, 2016 2:04 AM

How shitty, to steal the story of her (undoubtedly dead) classmate for a Gofundme hoax. The father of the dead girl must be disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 89December 8, 2016 2:05 AM

Not only that R88 the main reason she's not suitable is because she's not some poor and vulnerable woman from a third world country. She has friends and family who would be looking for her. The world is full of attractive young women running from war and poverty with no one to protect them. And we're expected to believe some Mexican women kidnapped her of all people, tortured her for weeks leaving scars on her body despite having intentions to traffic her, then just decided they were bored with it all and let her go? No way.

by Anonymousreply 90December 8, 2016 2:25 AM

There must be a wealthy Arab Sheik somewhere who has a thing for homely anorexic peroxide blondes with gummy smiles. She must have been a special order.

by Anonymousreply 91December 8, 2016 2:48 AM

Neither here nor there, but this is the mayor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2016 3:02 AM

[R91] - Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2016 3:23 AM

If r86 is any indication, the sheik had a thing for blonde living troll dolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2016 3:51 AM

Off topic, just a quickie. R30, I just looovvvee when women wear that skirt length. Wish it would make a come back. I love that length or just below the knee. Very very flattering with the right dress.

Please continue.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2016 7:01 AM

She's hiding out/holing up somewhere and she and her husband are planning their big media press junket. She'll be interviewed by the morning shows, an evening show (perhaps that shitty 20/20) and the mid day shows. They will also give an interview to People Magazine (She'll be on the cover). Dumb Dr Oz will probably have her on his shit show too

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2016 7:41 AM

R78, the only place that absolutely insists upon Sherri being a victim is Websleuths. Even there, you have skeptics who carefully word their comments. The vast majority of commenters everywhere have been doubting the story.

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

by Anonymousreply 97December 8, 2016 10:49 AM

[Quote]If [R86] is any indication, the sheik had a thing for blonde living troll dolls.

Let's not bring the Olsen twins into this, ok?

by Anonymousreply 98December 8, 2016 12:14 PM

R98 You win DL today!

by Anonymousreply 99December 8, 2016 1:38 PM

The Olsen twins = troll dolls is a VERY old meme, Rip Van Winkle @ R99.

by Anonymousreply 100December 8, 2016 2:01 PM

I need an explanation , why would a reasonably intelligent human trafficker go for a woman with friends and family who'd miss her and report her missing when they have a huge pool of people out there who nobody would miss or look for .

by Anonymousreply 101December 8, 2016 4:50 PM

Do women even kidnap women? When's the last time that legitimately happened?

by Anonymousreply 102December 8, 2016 7:06 PM

In "Ruthless People", R102?

by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2016 7:15 PM

I remember a couple of cases where a crazy kidnapped a pregnant woman to cut the baby out and pass it off as her own, but nothing like two women kidnapping a woman out for a run.

by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2016 7:17 PM

The "hostage negotiator" has been exposed as a fraud, he was only trained to operate a boom to refuel planes in the military and to drive officials around base. Now he is claiming he had nothing to do with Sherri's website and Keith came to him and told him to do the reverse ransom. It sounds like a member of Bethel church likely gave the money. He is being very dramatic about working on the case:

[quote]"I didn't eat for two weeks, I didn't sleep for two weeks, I was irritable. It was not fun," he said. "You can't do this to this extreme all the time. It will kill you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2016 8:12 PM

[quote]"You can't do this to this extreme all the time. It will kill you."

I bet Dos Equis is kicking themselves now for hiring Augustin Legrand.

by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2016 8:18 PM

Fun Fact: Bryce Pinkham, of A Gentleman's Guide To Love and Murder, was born in Redding.

by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2016 8:32 PM

Has the hoax started unraveling yet?

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2016 8:55 PM

When it does, it'll come apart faster than an Etsy afghan, R108.

by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2016 8:57 PM

Statement Analysis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2016 10:47 PM

[quote]Now he is claiming he had nothing to do with Sherri's website and Keith came to him and told him to do the reverse ransom

No! I won't hear of a rift between TCash and CamGam! I just won't!

If those two can't make it work, what hope is there for the rest of us??

by Anonymousreply 111December 8, 2016 10:55 PM

Gamble being exposed as a fraud is just the begining. This case is going to unravel like a cable knit sweater from WalMart.

by Anonymousreply 112December 9, 2016 3:49 AM

"SuperMom" abandons her children for three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 113December 9, 2016 4:34 AM

r102 Colleen Stan and Cameron and Janice Hooker ( I know!) Also Norcal and kooky as fuck, the chick was let out to go home for the holidays and then came back...fucking Norcal..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 9, 2016 4:40 AM

I love this thread so much I could die. So many thoughts, but here goes: 1) I, too love r48. You make life better. 2) curse whoever said Google missgulfsouth. That woman is the queen bitch of basic bitches. 3) Dare I suggest that the crazies at websleuths be the new inspirations for some truly loony thread topics, a la the gone but never forgotten Michfest threads? Too grim? Too odd or weird? I mean, missgulfsouth and her ilk are pretty fertile grounds for shredding, ridicule, etc.

by Anonymousreply 115December 9, 2016 4:42 AM

R114, Colleen Stan was kidnapped by a man. The wife was just going along with her husband. She wasn't "kidnapped" by two women like Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2016 4:49 AM

ALLEGEDLY!!!

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2016 4:53 AM

IMO/MOO!!!

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2016 1:24 PM

LE is taking a break this weekend. Have you supersleuths dug up any new information?

by Anonymousreply 119December 10, 2016 11:51 PM

You think they will come back from that break . I mean there are two dangerous Latinas running wild , kidnapping blond supermoms for fun .

by Anonymousreply 120December 10, 2016 11:58 PM

[Quote]You think they will come back from that break . I mean there are two dangerous Latinas running wild , kidnapping blond supermoms for fun.

OMG, somebody hide me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 11, 2016 12:40 AM

@R121 *guffaws*

by Anonymousreply 122December 11, 2016 2:13 AM

I predict a Very Special Papini Family Christmas !

by Anonymousreply 123December 11, 2016 3:58 AM

Websleuths? Statement Analysis bullshit?

Dear God, can't someone give these fucking fraus something useful or productive to do?

by Anonymousreply 124December 11, 2016 4:21 AM

Right R124 because you have such a busy, fulfilling life, sitting on your ass reading DL on a Saturday night, commenting on of all threads THIS one.

by Anonymousreply 125December 11, 2016 4:25 AM

I have time tonight, R125, and you certainly deserve the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 126December 11, 2016 4:29 AM

Punchline?

by Anonymousreply 127December 11, 2016 10:40 PM

You know if she really was kidnaped & tortured that there is tons of vids of it on their phones. Maybe it'll show up online somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 128December 11, 2016 10:46 PM

Except it won't because it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 129December 12, 2016 3:11 PM

Earlier in the thread there was discussion of the bros/Com__na_e murder because threads kept being deleted. Is there a new thread for it? There ere some interesting details released today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 14, 2016 12:46 AM

There was, but I think it got deleted again

by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2016 1:24 AM

R130 Get that shit out of here, we don't want this discussion shut down!

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2016 1:25 AM

The Papini story smells like 5 day old fish.

Saw the 20/20 interview with Keith. His body language was a dead giveaway that he's hiding something. Giggled nervously,wouldn'tlook into camera, cried fake tears...

Question: How was Sheri able to see that one of the kidnappers had on earrings, if the captor had long hair & a head/face covering as she claimed?

by Anonymousreply 133December 14, 2016 1:34 AM

Ok so I read an article a few weeks ago on yahoo where a woman (who herself had been abducted as a child) saw a woman in vehicle alone as two hispanic men went into a store. The woman stated she "felt" something was wrong and went up to the vehicle. SHe asked the woman if she was ok, no answer. Emboldened the woman couldn't help but notice she looked like Sherri Papini so she flat out asked "Are you Sherri Papini?" no answer so the woman backed off. Hispanic women don't have a history of kidnapping white women, sorry but thats the truth. The only kidnapping you'll see from Hispanic women has to do with their own kids (custodial/non-custodial). I read the fucked up shit Sherri wrote about Latinos....and breaking a girls nose. WOW and look someone broke her nose (according to her husband). The chick looks CRAZY. Oh and please don't think I'm some frau defending this woman cuz I knew this was bullshit the moment I read "kidnapped by two Hispanic women". A Hispanic woman will beat the shit out of you (I ran with Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans) they are VERY direct. IF she was really kidnapped thats fucked up but the inconsistencies are too many. I read several places she freed herself THEN went to a church at 4.30 am to get help but no one was there then went back to the road to get help. Then I read she was chained up at the side of the road freed herself and got help...yeeeeah. [html removed]Something ain't stirring in the Kool-Aid[html removed]

by Anonymousreply 134December 14, 2016 1:57 AM

"Ok so I read an article a few weeks ago on yahoo where a woman (who herself had been abducted as a child) saw a woman in vehicle alone as two hispanic men went into a store."

She's a "trafficking activist" who probably made up the story to bring attention to her cause

by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2016 3:23 PM

Agree with R132, don't bring that over to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2016 3:39 PM

Now [italic]her[/italic] face was covered. Dora and her abuela couldn't stand looking at her gums and bottle-opener teeth, apparently.

[quote]After pressing him about why there has been no sketches of the suspects, two Hispanic women, Bosenko said that sketches require a lot of detailed information from he victim and that Papini's head was covered most of the time. When her face wasn't covered the faces of her captors were.

One of the commenters linked to the article I'll post below, wondering if it had inspired her story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 17, 2016 5:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 17, 2016 5:45 PM

Holy shit r138! This is Sherry's lucky day! Here are her scapegoats or maybe her kidnappers?

by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2016 5:54 PM

R138 This happened in September, so I'm guessing these women are in jail, so I'm guessing they weren't Big Gums' kidnappers. But I'm sure this "inspired" her story.

by Anonymousreply 140December 17, 2016 6:56 PM

Not only did this happen in September, apart from being Hispanic, they don't fit the description. They're both in their 40s, Sherry said one was younger. These women had men helping them hold men hostage for the sole purpose of working for them. Sherry has never said she had to work. She claims she was tortured for no apparent reason.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 141December 17, 2016 7:01 PM

R1414 Plus, neither woman is wearing earrings. Big Gums said one of her captors was wearing earrings. :-)

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2016 7:04 PM

Won't someone catch these evil cholas?!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 143December 18, 2016 12:18 AM

How can I donate to this poor, traumatized family!?

by Anonymousreply 144December 18, 2016 1:26 AM

According to my sister r144 not even the Frau mommies of America are buying this story.

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2016 6:48 AM

[quote]The kids were in daycare because she couldn't manage their care.

Because she didn't WANT to manage their care.

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2016 8:00 AM

You'd think the police would be going all out to search for these armed, dangerous psychopaths....

by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2016 8:04 AM

R147, you would think so... but the police can smell bullshit as well as we can.

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2016 11:21 AM

Bitches, there's a good subreddit if you want to keep up the dialogue without the lame Websleuths censorship. (Websleuths closed their Papini threads, anyway)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 19, 2016 6:20 PM

Is there any new info available?

by Anonymousreply 150December 19, 2016 6:21 PM

Can you link us directly to the Subreddit R149 or is a "subreddit" kind of like the "parking lot" where you need to be a signed-in member?

by Anonymousreply 151December 19, 2016 11:59 PM

Not R149 but here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 20, 2016 12:25 AM

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when the caravan of mobility scooters makes its way from Websleuths to Reddit.

What will they do with their newfound freedom? What will happen when someone posts and forgets to add the magic IMO-JMO? What if someone starts a prayer chain and nobody signs up for the overnight slots?

This can only end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 153December 20, 2016 12:26 AM

I'm expecting this to be revealed as a hoax any day now. Still nothing new.

Why are so many women commenting on this story online so "triggered" by the phrase "signature long blonde hair"? I keep seeing it quoted in a snarky way, but how is it different than saying signature red curly hair for example?

by Anonymousreply 154December 20, 2016 12:30 PM

Threads like these are when DL is at its best.

by Anonymousreply 155December 20, 2016 1:06 PM

"Why are so many women commenting on this story online so "triggered" by the phrase 'signature long blonde hair'?"

Because she wasn't famous before this "kidnapping" happened. Pamela Anderson has "signature blond hair." Zsa Zsa Gabor had "signature blond hair." Sherri Papini didn't have a "signature" anything, because no one knew who the hell she was. It's just pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 156December 20, 2016 1:31 PM

[quote]Why are so many women commenting on this story online so "triggered" by the phrase "signature long blonde hair"? I keep seeing it quoted in a snarky way, but how is it different than saying signature red curly hair for example?

That was a quote from her husband's statement. How many hetero men do you know that would describe anyone's hair that way? It sounds unnatural, like something from a Harlequin romance. Either her husband is a big Mary! or she wrote it all herself. Or both...I vote for both.

by Anonymousreply 157December 20, 2016 1:33 PM

Not to mention her hair is stringy and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 158December 20, 2016 3:40 PM

NEW LEAD: Could these be Papini's kidnappers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 20, 2016 3:49 PM

Not only that, but it's meant to incite more hate toward Latinos who are typically brunette.

by Anonymousreply 160December 20, 2016 3:51 PM

[quote] You'd think the police would be going all out to hunt these armed, dangerous psychopaths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 20, 2016 4:08 PM

R154, as another commenter said, it's pretentious. Lots of women have long blonde hair. It's not particularly special.

It also reeks of self-promotion, which is not a priority when you're talking about the victim of a horrific crime.

People are also ticked off about her being called "supermom". She didn't do anything particularly special. Most moms dress their kids and play with them. Or whatever normal stuff her sister claims she did.

by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2016 4:15 PM

There was recently the case of Brittany Drexel, kidnapped in Myrtle Beach as she left a hotel. They beat her and repeatedly raped her in an effort to 'break her' for sex trafficking. Well, maybe this was sort of the thing being attempted, only the 17 year old they grabbed turned out to be some old bag. The guys that buy such women passed cause she was too old. The lady kidnappers probably dumped her after smacking Barbie around got boring. The two bumbling kidnappers would be played by Cheech and Chong in drag.

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2016 4:37 PM

My bf and I refer to her and her husband as Gumbo and Dumbo.

by Anonymousreply 164December 20, 2016 4:43 PM

Let's not forget, "I could feel the rise of her scabs under my fingers." Who speaks like that? Only a budding Nicholas Sparks racing off to Best Buy's break room hoping he can get his latest scene written in fifteen minutes.

by Anonymousreply 165December 20, 2016 4:57 PM

What the hell is a "SAHM"?

by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2016 5:53 PM

r166 Stay at Home Mommy, you fucking cretin!

by Anonymousreply 167December 20, 2016 5:59 PM

"Stay-at-home mom," r166.

by Anonymousreply 168December 20, 2016 5:59 PM

R163, no one knows for sure what happened to Drexel yet. Those are unproven claims from a jailhouse informant

by Anonymousreply 169December 20, 2016 6:56 PM

R169 yep , and wasn't she fed to alligators after it , conveniently leaving no body behind .

by Anonymousreply 170December 20, 2016 7:13 PM

Except there are no kidnappers r163, so no one will be playing them in a life time move.

by Anonymousreply 171December 20, 2016 7:31 PM

Let's hope we get to see them in flashbacks when Sherri is relaying her fictitious tale to the police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 20, 2016 7:46 PM

That made me laugh r172

by Anonymousreply 173December 20, 2016 7:50 PM

[quote]You'd think the police would be going all out to hunt these armed, dangerous psychopaths

We're right on top of that, Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 20, 2016 8:22 PM

So, still waiting for proof she lied.

None? Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 175December 21, 2016 12:34 PM

R175=Keith Papini, crying as he types.

by Anonymousreply 176December 21, 2016 12:42 PM

R175 So, still waiting for proof of her horrible injuries and "branding?"

None? Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 177December 21, 2016 1:39 PM

I also found it interesting that when the Papinis skipped town after hubby's interview fail on 20/20 that they told neighbors they were going to stay with "wealthy relatives."

Soooooo, the crazed kidnappers that stole your precious, gummy, branded supermom are still at large and you're advertising that the people you're staying with have a ton of money. Seems like a brilliant idea.

by Anonymousreply 178December 21, 2016 2:36 PM

When will the first lawsuit be waged against grifters on GoFundMe?

by Anonymousreply 179December 21, 2016 3:21 PM

Were there ever any pictures released of her injuries? Or chopped hair? We have seen Rihanna's injuries, Lindsay's finger, everyone has their camera... except Sherri....

by Anonymousreply 180December 24, 2016 3:39 AM

r180 Signature Blonde hair, get it right when you say it.

by Anonymousreply 181December 24, 2016 5:31 AM

Redding's power couple.

by Anonymousreply 182December 24, 2016 5:51 AM

Keith, Keith, get a grip, bro. It's signature LONG blonde hair. Dude, you're crying so hard that you can't get your signature long florid quotes right.

Back rub? I mean, just to take the edge off. No homo.

by Anonymousreply 183December 24, 2016 7:43 AM

Sherri--if you read this--will you put more of your husband's worn athletic shorts up for sale? I have my credit card ready!

by Anonymousreply 184December 24, 2016 8:14 AM

I'd let her husband fuck my pussy for days.

by Anonymousreply 185December 24, 2016 10:00 AM

The police have confirmed her injuries, R177.

Fail.

by Anonymousreply 186December 24, 2016 12:26 PM

Link r186

by Anonymousreply 187December 24, 2016 1:17 PM

The police may have "confirmed" her injuries, but she probably did it herself, or Cameron Gamble did it "for the show"

by Anonymousreply 188December 24, 2016 2:24 PM

What's your stake in this r186? Seriously, are you her? The cops didn't confirm anything, they said she was "beaten" but not branded or hair shaved and she could have roughed herself up. Tell her to make a statement or tell her husband too. People deserve to know, they donated a lot of money and spent time looking and getting the word out.

by Anonymousreply 189December 24, 2016 2:27 PM

Those evil cholas are still out there somewhere!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 190December 24, 2016 2:52 PM

Don't worry, r90. Their guilty consciences will be their undoing, so it won't be long now before they turn themselves in. If you don't believe me, a friend of a friend of a friend set me a surveillance photo taken this morning of the younger one. Her stress-eating is on par with Rob Kardashian's!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 24, 2016 3:24 PM

Are some of you really suggesting that Sherri inflicted her own injuries? Ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 192December 24, 2016 3:38 PM

Darlie, I hope your appeals never run out but I fear they are very soon. Good luck with the DP and all, too bad all that money your mom collected for dna testing didn't clear you, we all really thought it would.

by Anonymousreply 193December 24, 2016 3:43 PM

Diane is just jealous that Yolanda Saldívar does beautiful Selena-esque hair and makeup designs on Darlie whenever she asks, while Diane has to make do with Jeen Han manicures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 24, 2016 4:07 PM

[quote]The cops didn't confirm anything, they said she was "beaten" but not branded or hair shaved and she could have roughed herself up.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 195December 24, 2016 5:24 PM

r195 Jesus, I don't keep links about this shit on hand, use duck duck go. The cops said she was beaten or beat up or something to that effect. They didn't mention brands or hair.

by Anonymousreply 196December 24, 2016 5:40 PM

I see. I thought the cops had explicitly said she had not been branded and her hair had not been cut off.

by Anonymousreply 197December 24, 2016 5:44 PM

More info from armchair sleuths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 24, 2016 6:09 PM

"While the police haven’t been forthcoming with details, Sherri’s handsome husband Keith gave an interview to ABC in which he said his wife’s captors beat her, cut off her hair, and starved her..."

Which one of you guys writes for the Sun?

by Anonymousreply 199December 24, 2016 6:33 PM

Sherri's kidnappers here on Reddit...any questions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 24, 2016 9:23 PM

^ That thread is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 201December 25, 2016 1:15 AM

It won't be long before that interview $ and Gofundme $ are gone, then Keith will be back to selling his used shorts online.

by Anonymousreply 202December 25, 2016 1:46 AM

Who doesn't think that this is all a hoax is a deluded and worrisome human being. the racist shit that has been stirring in that department for awhile has been well documented. the lack of evidence should alone for this long should be held to a lens. this is utter bullshit. how do you know that anyone is hispanic when they've apparently worn a face mask over their entire face, much less know details about their earrings, hair, etc. i get that she would have picked up on their spanish, but what dialect lol? there are plenty of central and south americans here that speak spanish, but how could she know it was specifically mexican? plus all the similarities to other cases and the fact that she was a known attention whore with previous known abduction cases...this woman and her husband set this shit up. and obviously were stupid about it as well.

by Anonymousreply 203December 25, 2016 3:37 AM

I honestly wonder if someone in law enforcement has decided to give those two a pass. I mean a blind retarded dog could see it's a hoax, but for whatever reason the cops don't seem prepared to act on it.

Maybe the Papinis is have some sort of in with the local LE, or they don't like to prosecute middle class white people, out there in Methland.

by Anonymousreply 204December 25, 2016 5:10 AM

Unfortunately r204 the cops have to prove this didn't happen, even if they know it didn't. And if they're looking to pin this on Sherri and Keith as a hoax they have to prove that too.

by Anonymousreply 205December 25, 2016 8:02 PM

I haven't followed this case as closely as some have but from I have seen and read about it, Keith & Sherri are BOTH attention-whore grifter crazies. No doubt in my mind they both hatched this plan together, but there has to be someone else in on it, someone who Sherri stayed with for those weeks she was "missing". Once the GFM hit almost 50k, she conveniently was released by her captives, and on Thanksgiving!!! What an amazing $tory!!! Now that they have moved away from the area, they will undoubtedly lay low until their critics have forgotten about it all and moved on. Meanwhile, did Keith quit his job at the BestBuy or whatever? That 50k must have provided quite a posh Christmas for the Papinis this year. I can't wait to see what designer shopping bags Sherri lists for sale 🙄.

by Anonymousreply 206December 25, 2016 11:07 PM

[Quote]Unfortunately [R204] the cops have to prove this didn't happen, even if they know it didn't. And if they're looking to pin this on Sherri and Keith as a hoax they have to prove that too.

No they don't. All they need to do is bide their time until the public forgets or moves on to a new scandal. The holidays are providing good camouflage for the case. LE knows she's guilty as sin, but have probably already made up their minds that someone like her should be spared from prosecution. They will do whatever they can to protect her.

by Anonymousreply 207December 26, 2016 12:20 AM

They wasted police time r207 and there's nothing cops hate more than a wild goose chase. Police money and resources were used to look for this stupid woman. And to top it off Keith spoke to the media about Sherri's alleged kidnapping without consulting police. They police would be very pissed at these two. But you can't go around accusing "pretty" blonde ladies and their "grief stricken" husband of bullshit without proof. This isn't an episode of law and order, in reality it takes time to make a case against people. I'm doesn't happen overnight, it can take months.

by Anonymousreply 208December 26, 2016 12:45 AM

Hilarious that she's trying to avoid "fraudsters." She also avoids hyphenated adjectives, truth, and gum revision surgery. Oh, that Sherri!

[quote]Poshmark is fabulous!!! It's been so great earning extra money and shedding unused stuff AND finding GREAT deals!! As for my closet- I lived in the city for many years & have city chic fashion but currently reside in the beautiful countryside of Northern California on a ranch with my husband and children. I offer a variety of items. A combo of city chic and top name brands and country/ hunting necessities. Happy shopping! I give discounts to return customers. I film packing to avoid fraudsters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 26, 2016 1:02 AM

Even the Websleuth ladies ran out of theories on how Sherri was telling the truth, the thread had to be closed. A "Verified Insider" tried to steer them in the sex trafficking direction, but left in a huff when they kept saying the "hostage negotiator" seemed shady. I suspect he is in on it as well, his wife knew Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 210December 26, 2016 1:45 AM

R208, Jennifer Wilbanks concoted a fictitious story about being abducted by a hispanic guy and basically nothing happened to her when her fraud was exposed. She paid a $2k fine and went on probation. In fact, the little bug eyed princess actually sold the rights to her story for $500k. Her disappearance was a way bigger circus than Sherri's, so don't give us your bullshit about the police not taking kindly to going on a wild goose chase, or the investigation dragging at a snail's pace because they want to be thorough. This case, like others, just illustrates how certain people in america have priveledge and others do not- end of story.

by Anonymousreply 211December 26, 2016 3:16 AM

R211, I totally agree with you about Wilbanks. I've compared Sherri's "disappearance" to Wilbanks' on other forums as well, but I'm starting to believe that the lack of prosecution is more about the laziness of law enforcement than it is about white privilege. It seems like it's not like it used to be with dogged investigations and dedicated detectives. Seems as though absent a videotape of someone in the commission of a crime and/or perp DNA splashed all over a crime scene, more and more cases go ice cold almost instantly.

by Anonymousreply 212December 26, 2016 6:31 PM

Jennifer Wilbanks, she looks batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 28, 2016 5:18 AM

And another one of Wilbanks, very Lanza-esque I might add. Except Wilbanks looks much scarier and crazier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 28, 2016 5:22 AM

Call her what you want. Bet Jennifer has turned that $500k into several millions by now.

by Anonymousreply 215December 28, 2016 2:21 PM

Is it possible she confessed to the police and got a pass on grounds she would seek help? Is she in psychiatric care rather than with "wealthy relatives" up north? Is that why it's been so quiet for so long, with no word from the family, friends or the police?

by Anonymousreply 216December 29, 2016 7:16 AM

R216 If that's true, it would be a very ethically questionable thing for the police to do, especially since many people in the community think there are two Latina kidnappers out there and are living in fear. In addition, those who devoted their time, donated their money, and gave up resources to help find Big Gums deserve to know the truth. To cover up the real circumstances of the "kidnapping" would be a big "no-no."

by Anonymousreply 217December 29, 2016 1:09 PM

I also find it strange that the media has backed off as well. I know the Pappinis are supposedly in seclusion, but that should not prevent the media from camping out at the police station or interviewing Sherri's friends and former classmates.

by Anonymousreply 218December 29, 2016 10:37 PM

I feel there is some definite "hands-off" going on in the PD in Redding. I've also heard there is a heavy white supremacy streak in the PD unit up there and would explain the lack of movement on this case.

Let's be honest - if the kidnapper's faces were covered and the kidnappee's face had a bag over it almost always, how in fact did she know that they were Hispanic/Latinas at all? Eyebrows, curly hair, earrings (how is that even possible to see with a face covering?) and speech? And just because they might speak a different language? Was Sherri fluent in Spanish enough to know that it was even Spanish?

Please, this is all utter bullshit and the lack of anything new on this case is ridiculous. That family now has 50k in GoFundMe donations and are with "wealthy relatives up North." Why isn't the community or anyone else demanding answers in this???

by Anonymousreply 219December 30, 2016 11:31 AM

This is Trump's New America. Not even the media is pushing for answers. Lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 220December 31, 2016 5:02 AM

There's a lot in this article that I hadn't heard before -- particularly the involvement of one of the Papinis' friends, Lisa Jeter, in the ransom subplot -- but that may be because I haven't been following the story lately.

Also of note...

[quote]After Papini went missing, the Shasta County sheriff’s department appears to have considered just a couple of common scenarios – either that her husband had done her harm (he was quickly cleared as a suspect) or that she had walked out on her life, staging an attack so she could start a new life somewhere else. The California department of justice initially listed her as a “voluntary missing adult” before changing its classification – in response to a public outcry – to disappearance under suspicious circumstances.

[quote]Still, the lead investigator, Lt Anthony Bertain, told Papini’s friends and family that he did not think she had been abducted – despite ample testimony that she was a loving wife and a “supermom” completely devoted to her young kids. (Bertain was given multiple opportunities to rebut or challenge this version of events but offered no comment.)

And...

[quote]the state justice department said it was no longer investigating any aspect of the Papini case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 31, 2016 4:36 PM

R221 The fact that no one's pursuing the case any longer just tells me Big Gums' story is a huge pile of crap. I wish the Justice Department would keep pushing on Big Gums until she cracks and tells the truth, then demand restitution for the time and resources used to locate her when she ran away.

by Anonymousreply 222December 31, 2016 5:21 PM

If the local authorities aren't prosecuting those two for false claims and wasting police resources, it may because they don't want to spend limited resources on a high-profile scandal. It's poor country up there, the police and DA will not have huge budgets and armies of lawyers at their disposal.

And if they sued the Papinis, what could they get out of it? Well there's the 50k they got from GoFundMe, but I seem to recall that they don't own their house, and they're probably so deep in debt that the police will have to get in line behind the other creditors. Damn, those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 223January 2, 2017 12:28 AM

R223 Maybe someone will privately pursue this and expose Big Gums. I hate to think of her and her family getting away with this fairy tale.

by Anonymousreply 224January 2, 2017 5:12 PM

The Guardian UK ran a story about the case last week. It doesn't introduce anything new, mostly focuses on the reverse ransom lunacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 2, 2017 6:13 PM

Papinis have been spotted, hair is past her shoulders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 10, 2017 12:03 AM

Wow, it didn't take long for her signature long blond hair to grow back!

by Anonymousreply 227January 10, 2017 12:16 AM

Are these Twitter accounts real? Just established.

@SherriGraeff @KeithPapini

by Anonymousreply 228January 10, 2017 12:53 AM

I guess the horrific "branding" done on Sherri by those two evil Hispanic women with eyebrows and earrings wasn't done on her face.

by Anonymousreply 229January 10, 2017 12:59 AM

" Photos taken exclusively by The Post show Sherri Papini appearing sullen as she stepped outside her Mountain Gate home " This sulky bitch is never happy. At least her hair grew back.

by Anonymousreply 230January 10, 2017 3:04 AM

What a dumb asshole to not actually cut her hair then! Did she think she could wear a hat forever? Of course she'll say it's a wig or a weave though.

by Anonymousreply 231January 10, 2017 3:27 AM

The photo of her with long hair is old. In the other 4 photos she has a cap and hoodie on so we can't see what her hair looks like. Is there a recent photo of her hair in there that I missed?

by Anonymousreply 232January 10, 2017 4:53 AM

r232 Not a photo but that article says she was seen later in a car with shoulder length hair. I guess she didn't want to wear her hat anymore and forgot that windows are see-through.

by Anonymousreply 233January 10, 2017 5:20 AM

Thanks r233 I missed that.

by Anonymousreply 234January 10, 2017 10:22 AM

I read the article three times and saw no mention of shoulder length hair.

by Anonymousreply 235January 10, 2017 11:00 AM

R235 It looks like the article has been edited since it was originally posted. The original article noted that she had been seen driving later and that she appeared to have shoulder-length hair. That part of the article is no longer there. Hmmm...wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 236January 10, 2017 11:13 AM

Her hair is long enough to be in a ponytail. That's what a ponytail looks like under a hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 237January 19, 2017 2:42 PM

Any updates on this lying whore?

by Anonymousreply 238January 19, 2017 3:08 PM

Who cares about the laying whore--has her husband broken in any new gym shorts lately?

by Anonymousreply 239January 19, 2017 3:21 PM

R238 we are still waiting. Come over to Reddit. A few fun subteddits about this little head case and her closet case husband.

by Anonymousreply 240January 25, 2017 10:25 PM

WEHT Sherry and Keith?

by Anonymousreply 241March 4, 2017 12:09 AM

R241 They've been kidnapped by rogue Latinas wearing earrings and eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 242March 4, 2017 1:28 AM

Still no more news?

by Anonymousreply 243March 5, 2017 12:28 AM

R243 The person who put up the ransom money for Papini gave an interview recently, in which he said Shari is still "struggling with her fears" over the incident. He also said he's investigating a "white slavery" group that could have been responsible for her kidnapping. Such complete BS.

by Anonymousreply 244March 5, 2017 2:16 AM

Is he auditioning for a job in Trumpland?

by Anonymousreply 245March 5, 2017 2:56 AM

White slavery ring? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 246March 5, 2017 3:01 PM

Sherri is on SSDI now for her PTSD. Please pray for her.

by Anonymousreply 247March 5, 2017 3:03 PM

If it was supposed to be white slavery, why did they give her back? Was she so useless and annoying they couldn't take any more? But then why wouldn't they kill her instead of running the risk that she could identify them?

What a load of horseshit...but the idiot deplorables will believe anything that suits their worldview, as we know.

by Anonymousreply 248March 5, 2017 3:08 PM

^ Maybe it was a Ransom of Red Chief thing where they just wanted her to get the hell away from them!

by Anonymousreply 249March 5, 2017 10:33 PM

No updates from the sheriff, but old incident report from mother claiming Sherri was harming herself and blaming the injuries on her, also breaking into her father and sister's residence and unauthorized withdrawals from father's checking account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 31, 2017 2:40 AM

Wow, Sherri is nuts!

by Anonymousreply 251March 31, 2017 2:34 PM

Of course she is.

by Anonymousreply 252March 31, 2017 6:08 PM

But she has nice long blonde hair...

by Anonymousreply 253March 31, 2017 6:45 PM

[R253], apparently not anymore

by Anonymousreply 254March 31, 2017 9:23 PM

Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wives....the evil gang of cholas is still on the loose!

by Anonymousreply 255April 1, 2017 12:03 AM

They were probably deported , including their eyebrows and earrings .

by Anonymousreply 256April 1, 2017 12:26 AM

I really hope this twat gets her comeuppance. She sounds like a sociopath with the racism, stealing from her parents, breaking into family members' homes, etc.

by Anonymousreply 257April 1, 2017 2:10 AM

Stevie Wonder could see through the holes in this chicks story . The real question is who is going to reimburse the agencies that spent god knows how much money playing this psycho bitch's little game.

by Anonymousreply 258April 1, 2017 2:16 AM

Someone on Reddit had commented that they need to stop using those old pictures of her when they run a story (gummy wedding/vacation shots). Commenter said they've seen pics of her from right before she went missing and she had short, greyish hair and looked like she was on meth.

Has anyone here seen that pic??

by Anonymousreply 259April 2, 2017 1:48 PM

Short greyish hair?! What happened to her signature long blonde hair?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 260April 2, 2017 3:12 PM

The hubby is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 2, 2017 3:55 PM

The crazed Mexican Putas chopped it off! Didnt you hear ?!?

by Anonymousreply 262April 2, 2017 4:33 PM

Betcha ten bucks the law enforcement authorities who were bamboozled into wasting their time have decided to avoid a media shitstorm and refrain from prosecuting her for wasting their time and resources. Sure, she broke ten thousand laws and made them spend money they didn't have to spare in an era of budget crunches, but she knows how to manipulate the media and they don't want to deal with angry churches and pictures of motherless little kids.

So they'll be laying for her. Once she's busted for meth possession, such power as she has will be broken and they'll throw the book at her.

by Anonymousreply 263April 2, 2017 6:33 PM

R263 Spot on. I read an article that had an anonymous source within the Redding police department, who said that the department doesn't have the budget or resources to pursue the case and prove she lied, so they've just quietly ended the investigation and are hoping the whole thing just goes away.

Apparently, no one in the PD bought her story, but the cost of pursuing it wouldn't be worth it, since everyone knows the Papinis don't have any money and couldn't provide restitution to the department for wasting their time.

by Anonymousreply 264April 2, 2017 6:41 PM

It's a shame that modern era budgets don't allow for proper police work. As it is, even if the had better funding they'd still be stretched thin by the meth and opioid problems endemic in that part of the state.

by Anonymousreply 265April 2, 2017 9:02 PM

So she's the luckiest sociopath in Redding...

by Anonymousreply 266April 2, 2017 9:20 PM

Pretty much!

by Anonymousreply 267April 2, 2017 10:06 PM

Do we think that the hubby was in on it or was he also lied to?

by Anonymousreply 268April 2, 2017 10:26 PM

I'm not sure he was in on her disappearance, but my hunch is that he knew she was probably had just taken off, and when she showed up again after what was probably a two-week drug binge, he covered for her and supported the kidnapping by evil Mexicans story.

by Anonymousreply 269April 2, 2017 10:45 PM

r269, I agree. I think her mom probably figured out the truth too (which is why she was blathering about Trump on the internet when her daughter was supposedly being tortured by kidnappers)

by Anonymousreply 270April 3, 2017 10:27 PM

R270 Wasn't her mom also posting restaurant recommendations on her Facebook page while her dear daughter was missing?

by Anonymousreply 271April 4, 2017 10:09 AM

Bitch knew she'd turn up.

by Anonymousreply 272April 4, 2017 10:16 AM

Yep. That explains it, R270 & R271

Stupidly, the crazy shorn frau got the homecoming she desired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 4, 2017 9:17 PM

Funny how the people who freaked out over Tawana Brawley will give this mega-twat a free pass

by Anonymousreply 274April 4, 2017 9:21 PM

r274 Cunty as she is, she has yet to accuse any cops of raping her whilst she was underage so it's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 275April 4, 2017 9:50 PM

r275, that makes it worse. She doesn't have the excuse of being a child. She was in her 30s when she made up the false kidnapping story.

by Anonymousreply 276April 4, 2017 10:11 PM

I agree r276, I think she's a fantastic asshole and thought the story was odd from jump street but she, while maligning chollas everywhere, has been smart enough to not accuse any actual people of a specific crime. I was pissed that her kooky husband got an hour on 20/20 when there were actually interesting real crimes they could have profiled. Kind of OT, "The Sacrifice" by JCO about the Tawana Brawley case was great and really put the bulk of the blame on Al Sharpton, as it should be. Maybe Sherri's hostage negotiation dude is the mastermind in this one.

by Anonymousreply 277April 4, 2017 10:40 PM

r277, kidnapping and torture are specific crimes.

by Anonymousreply 278April 5, 2017 1:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!