Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who here performs on Chaturbate?

If any of you do I have some advise- enough with the omibods! They're ugly and the only thing I want to see up your ass is either a finger or penis.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2019 6:12 AM

I used to - haven't for quite a while now. No omibod - I never penetrated my ass (too many creeps in there just want to push you to maximum degradation)- just j/o and fleshlight fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2016 4:01 AM

I've performed there on occasion, been on there for 3 years. Omibods are ridiculous and need to be culled. Too many good camhosts have gone the omibod way and it has only made me unfollow them all.

Stop the madness. #banomibod

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2016 5:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2016 3:23 AM

OMBs are passe. Everyone is now using the Hush.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2016 3:26 AM

I just need to see a pink stick sticking out of a guys ass. Why cant we just enjoy them jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2016 3:32 AM

What are omibods?

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2016 3:34 AM

Well, OP, the obvious reason is that they make money. BIG money. The OMBs and Hush can triple a guy's tokens. There is definitely a sense of oversaturation, but even still, a guy almost certainly will make much more using the devices than any other way.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2016 4:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2016 3:47 AM

That lets me off. All I do is get sucked and then fuck, hard.

I'm the tall hairy biker type guy, bearded and long hair, long fat dick, usually with a blond 22 year old willing bottom.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2016 4:00 AM

I was on almost daily for a year or so....made great money and had lots of fun. My mom ending up seeing me on there and sent word through my sister that I'm not to be with the family for holidays, she's apparently embarrassed, which is fucked up on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2016 4:01 AM

It would only be a problem if she told everyone about it and they all watched, and SHE watched.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2016 4:03 AM

R10, are you our deaf friend Camdude who has now deleted his profile?

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2016 4:20 AM

Wait R10- why was your mom on chaturbate in the first place? Hypocritical much?

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2016 4:22 AM

Oops, meant "dear" friend. If so, we had a lot of fun talking about your shows.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2016 5:04 AM

One of the Asian guys looked about 15 and he was fucked by an old white guy so I reported it and stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2016 5:14 AM

More info please Serious question can I still make money without showing my face? (Just showcasing hairy dad bod and huge cock) Thank you in advance

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2016 11:11 PM

I have to laugh at the stupidity of some of the cam guys. They treat tokens as if they aren't income. One guy wanted tokens so he could tip girls. I wonder how that worked for him when taxes were due. My favorite pair were dorm roommates. Both cammed, in the same room, never touching. Each had their own accounts, but you could often see both on the other's cam. I guess they did well. Come tax time, I remember them being surprised that they received 1099s. I'm not sure how much they owed, but the one guy stopped camming after taxes were due.

Some guys are truly damaged. One young guy was into pain. I watched him shove things into his piss slit. He also liked to shove pins through his knob. I noticed last week that his account is now banned.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2016 11:40 PM

Can an average person make money?

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2019 5:41 AM

[quote]R9 ... usually with a blond 22 year old willing bottom.

Sometimes they’re unwilling?

Is that legal?

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2019 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!