Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Murphy Talks About Glee

In a recent interview Ryan Murphy was quoted saying about the Glee cast:

“It was the best time in my life and the worst time in my life,” said Murphy. “There was a lot of infighting. There was a lot of people sleeping together and breaking up. It was good training for being a parent, I’ll tell you that much.”

Does anyone know which cast members were sleeping with each other, specifically? I'd love to know. Anyone have the scoop? I know there have lots of rumors about this but obviously it's true if Ryan said this in an interview. He'd have no reason to lie about it that I'd see. So who was sleeping together and who was fighting?

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2019 10:44 AM

Lea Michelle dated Corey Montieth for a while. I'd imagine that they were fucking.

Naya Rivera wrote a book about her career. Apparently the Glee stories are juicy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2016 11:06 PM

Apparently Murphy is only still friends with Lea Michele (duh), Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2016 11:09 PM

imo the show jumped the shark when Cory Montieth od'd. He's not my type and I'm not sure about his acting, and everyone knows he couldn't dance, but I found his scenes touching and genuine.

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2016 11:14 PM

Flipped through Naya's book when it came out. Don't remember details but nothing that juicy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2016 12:16 AM

Naya dated Mark "Pedophile Puck" Salling but he dumped her - presumably because she had tits and pubes.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2016 12:44 AM

Yeah the only ones that were public were Lea/Corey and Naya/Mark, and Blake/Melissa. Obviously there are gonna be countless ones that weren't public.

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2016 12:48 AM

Naya implies in her book that she had a rebound fling with Chord when he joined the cast after she had broken up with Mark. She confirms what Murphy says about there being a lot of bed-hopping among the cast.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2016 12:59 AM

I liked Naya's book but there wasn't much juice that wasn't out there. She didn't get into details

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2016 1:32 AM

Well there were all kinds of rumors at the time, so I'm not sure where to start. There was one story that Chord O. was the cast bicycle (everyone had a ride) to the extent that Heather M's child's paternity might be an issue. All kinds of casting couch rumors w/Ryan, including of course Darren, Mark, Chord, and maybe Cory. Many folks thought that Lea/Cory were only pretending to date for the publicity -- but there was some speculation that Lea and Dianna had had something going on that ended badly. Lots of fangirls decided that Darren and Chris must be dating -- BlindGossip shot this down, saying that they'd hooked up casually but that Chris hated/resented Darren and tried to get him fired (BlindGossip also was pushing stories about how fake the Lea/Cory romance was). In addition to Mark, Naya dated a writer or producer or something. One of the Kerams said that Kurt's crush on Finn was Ryan playing off Chris having a ridiculous crush on Cory (who was only situationally bi at most). Matt is either gay or a pussyhound, depending on who you ask. And I still don't know why Kevin is in the closet, 'cause he pings from space.

For what it's worth I have zero inside information and am only relaying the broadly available rumors, some of which at least have to be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2016 3:49 AM

What about the HOT ASIAN male dancer, Mike, he had a great body. Was he gay, because he was always HOTT

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2016 4:18 AM

I flipped through Naya's book and could tell she wasn't giving up any of the good stuff so I didn't bother buying it. There's got to be enough behind-the-scenes drama from that show to fill several volumes. Too bad we'll probably never get any of it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2016 5:43 AM

[quote]imo the show jumped the shark when Cory Montieth od'd.

Nah, it jumped the shark way before that with the stupid "Blame It On The Alcohol" episode: suddenly all the kids can't perform without booze? And Rachel mixes up a bottle with every single type of booze her parents own, plus some crumbled up Oreo cookies? Wtf!!!

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2016 6:09 AM

Chris Colfer was fucking everyone in the cast, from Matthew Morrison to Jane Lynch. No one could resist his insatiable animal sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2016 6:23 AM

I'd heard that Diana & Lea were sleeping together almost right from the start. Then Chord came along and Diana started sleeping with him which angered Lea and that's why things ended badly with Diana & Lea. True? Who knows? I did hear that Diana recently got married........to a guy. Wonder how Lea felt about that? lol

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2016 1:47 PM

Frank Decaro used to refer to him as Chord Get-Under-Me.

Made me giggle.

R10 I think you're referring to Harry Shum Jr. Yes, he's gorgeous, but from all accounts, straight. Unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2016 1:59 PM

How about Amber Riley? Was anyone pushin that cushion?

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2016 2:16 PM

I'd think Amber would've been the least likely to have slept with anyone in the cast, r16. lol

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2016 3:28 PM

[quote] lol

LoL! :)

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2016 3:43 PM

I don't blame the women in the cast for sleeping with Chord. I would've too. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2016 9:53 PM

Which one was Chord?

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2016 9:55 PM

But was it just the women sleeping with Chord?

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2016 6:59 AM

Chord had trouty mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2016 7:41 AM

Chord was like golden boy hot during his Glee years... Never knew he was so promiscuous. Out of the cast, I think he probably had the tightest friendship with Darren and Cory. He used to be quite friendly with Mark, too, if I recall correctly, but I assume that's no longer the case. But now that he's a "musician", he looks ratty and smelly, so the opposite of hot.

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2016 7:55 AM

I know most of you would think the biggest slut out of the cast was either someone like Lea, Darren or Naya, but it was in fact Heather.

Heather fucked around so much no one really knows who the father of her baby actually is for certain, including herself.

She fucked Harry as soon as she started. Never serious but fuck buddies until the middle of season 4.

She got seriously hung up on Chord. They were never a couple but fucked often. She was way more into him than he was into her. It's why Miss Murphy shoved them together in season four. Miss Murphy always lets real life dictate the plot. It didn't end well.

She had a 'few' one night night stands with Mark over the course of the first few seasons. She only fucked Corey once during the tour between season 1 and season 2. Lea was pretty possessive over him. Not in the sexual way but in the publicity way. She knew she could milk more PR by having the two leading co stars 'dating' and didn't want anybody to jeopardise that for her.

Heather was also very keen to branch out into acting at the beginning and made sure she fucked the right people to increase her screen time. Here's looking at you Brad. Naya did exactly the same thing. You didn't seriously think they got promoted because they 'popped' onscreen in the background. Ah Hollywood. Naya fucked a few writers to ensure she got the material she knew she could carry. This pissed Lea off immensely. It was HER show. That's the reason the bulk of the animosity existed between them. She wasn't about to Let Naya upstage her (oh oh another real life event writes the plot) and made sure she count her lines and everyone elses.

Heather never fucked Blake (Because Melissa was already fucking him since week one and cheating on her long term BF), was never sexually attracted to Jacob and the rest were gay. Corey was closeted but fucked a few girls to keep up appearances. Miss Murphy and him ended up having a huge bust up over it. Miss Murphy was extremely jealous and controlling over him because of his infatuation and because Corey fucked to get the role which Murphy somehow thought he had a claim on him. From that point on Murphy was only using him to benefit the show and putting money back into his pockets.

I actually feel sorry for her BF. He's incredibly naive and in love with Heather and is very blind to her shenanigans.

R23 Chord, Harry & Mark used to regularly go out together to fuck chicks until one incident involving under age girls soured it a bit for him and freaked him right out. No it wasn't because the age of consent was the issue, rather him freaking out he would be busted. Mark was always reckless and never discreet.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2016 8:36 AM

I could see that with Heather. Not the prettiest, but had that sexual thing going full tilt. A butterface who had all the moves down on the dance floor, her milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard.

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2016 9:17 AM

R26 Harry was associated with Mark's sleazy shenanigans, too. Kind of disappointed in him, since he acts all like an upstanding heterosexual husband now.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2016 9:46 AM

Thanks for the scoop, r24. Sounds just like Ryan described it in the quote. I can definitely picture all of what you described going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2016 1:43 PM

I noticed you didn't mention Diana in any of your comments, r24. There must be some gossip about her as well. You have anything? Do you know if the rumors about her and Lea sleeping together are true? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2016 2:09 PM

I vaguely remember a rumor that Chris, Kevin, and Ashley went to a gay club together. Someone posted about seeing Brent Corrigan getting cozy with Chris. With the hours they worked I'd be shocked if Chris and Kevin hadn't fucked at least once, their trailers were next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2016 9:20 PM

Heather sounds like a hot mess lol

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2016 10:19 PM

R30 Guess there's a reason she popped out a baby first.

by Anonymousreply 31November 2, 2016 11:13 PM

I guess so R31.

by Anonymousreply 32November 2, 2016 11:48 PM

r24, did you make up all of that on your own?

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2016 12:25 AM

R33 Believe me or don't believe me it's up to you.

R26 Harry fucked a lot of teenage girls on the tours as well, so yeah the doting husband routine is pretty laughable. Chord, Harry & Mark used to have competitions to see how many they could bang.

R28 Diana was pretty aloof and I guess sort of faded into the background as everyone was vying for attention or someone else's scandal was taking center stage. She was also trying to keep a low profile as she was desperate to break into films and didn't want any gossip/scandal to ruin it. I have no idea if Diana and Lea fucked all I know is that they had a huge falling out and Diana felt 'used' by Lea. Both Murphy & Lea didn't want her back for Cory's death episode and she only came back because fans kicked up a stink.

R30 She was and that was compounded by the rampant drug usage. Uppers, usually Coke, were freely available to get through the shooting schedule. Zach was always the first one to dish it out if they were having trouble getting the moves or needed an energy boost. Lea really upped her usage when she was told by Fox execs to lose weight as she was deemed too fat and not sexy enough. Pretty much as soon as he started Cory was back on the gear and used it throughout his run. Murphy didn't care about his drug abuse until it started to fuck up the schedule and cause delays. He was booted off the set and forced into rehab.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2016 5:54 PM

R34 If drug was so rampant on the set (and I can see most of the cast being blase about it), I don't see how Amber, who seems halfway normal, could stand working there.

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2016 11:59 PM

Can I listen to nayas audiobook anywhere free

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2019 3:46 AM

She was under contract and lets face it👏🏿- a lot of people weren't hiring a chubby black woman for anu substantial roles.

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2019 4:13 AM

Who did Ryan fuck on Glee? Is he really asexual or monogamous or that just PR? I find him very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2019 10:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!