Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Watching a thread, the new wink emoji.

Ever since this new wink emoji replaced the eye you click to watch a thread I have not been able to watch a thread or un-watch old threads! Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I doing it wrong?

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2020 2:36 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. Whatever it is, calm down.

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2016 7:27 AM

Not seeing a wink emoji -- the eye looks the same as it always has. I tested it on both the regular and the dark theme.

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2016 8:01 PM

No one knows what you're talking about. OP, whatever device you're using to access DL is obviously POSSESSED BY SATAN.

Destroy it at once. HURRY!

Good luck and God bless you!

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2016 8:15 PM

Bumping this thread—I got the winky face too, for every thread, whether I watched it or not.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2020 1:17 PM

This happens every so often. I suspect the site's code uses emoji as placeholders for certain images, which is why you're seeing a winky smiley instead of the eyeball, but that's just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2020 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!