Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Halt and Catch Fire , Season 3

Is no one watching? Has Lee Pace lost his DL mojo?

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2018 2:33 PM

Ryan was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2016 2:16 AM

A really strong season so far. The writing was especially sharp on the episodes dealing with the breakup of Mutiny. That board vote scene was brutal.

Cameron still only has 2 expressions: wild-eyed panic and wider-eyed panic.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2016 10:09 AM

I love Donna. She's a great bitch. I hope she wipes that smug look off Cameron's face.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2016 6:28 AM

How's Scoot McNairy? Haven't watched the show, but I love his man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2016 6:40 AM

I hope they don't show much more of the annoying teen daughter, this show usually keeps the kids in the background. I am Team Donna, Cameron is still a petulant little brat.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2016 6:50 AM

Cameron is so annoying. She's exhausting.

Donna may be a bitch but she's smart. I hope Donna wipes the floor with Cameron so we can see one of Cameron's two expressions.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2016 4:26 PM

Anybody watching season 4?

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2017 5:12 AM

Yes, and enjoying it, R7. Not sure I like what they've done to Joe's character, but Cameron is as infuriating as ever. And Donna has become amazingly complex this year. Totally believeable that her insecurities would drive her to become an uber-bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2017 9:43 AM

Anyone still watching?

***SPOILER***

Sad that Gordon died tonight

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2017 3:16 AM

Why couldn't it have been Joe or Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2017 3:17 AM

Well, only one more episode until the series finale. They haven't been building up to anything, so writers do what writers do -kill characters.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2017 9:54 AM

I found Gordon really irritating. But his death still hit me very hard. I will miss this show so much.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2017 11:13 PM

Squish Squish Gordon.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2017 12:52 AM

Series finale tonight!

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2017 2:07 PM

The series finale was very strong. Other series could learn from this show.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2017 12:27 AM

I'll agree the second part was, R15. The first part was mostly forgettable. Bet you can't even tell me what happened other than packing and talking.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2017 12:55 AM

What a strange show. The performances were usually great, the characters were complex and finely drawn and the plots almost never worked and went nowhere. I'd like to see that writing team given a story next time at bat.

Kerry Bishé was great in this. But I've never seen her in anything else. Has she had a substantial role in anything else on screen?

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2018 12:09 PM

call me when lee goes gay again. his str8 stuff is boring....specially with pixie girl

oy

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2018 12:50 PM

His character had at least 3 male hookups that I recall.

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2018 12:52 PM

in season 3?

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2018 12:55 PM

is cameron pixie girl?

god i want someone to knock her the fuk out. show would be a hit if her smarmy ass twernt in it.

lol

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2018 1:53 PM

No, the other threads got spammed by loonies.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2018 1:54 PM

no, no. no.

mr pace can never neever lose his mojo, it part of his hot erotic dna.

hope he is in a major big gay friggin movie soon and shows hole.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2018 1:56 PM

He had gay encounters in all but the final season.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2018 2:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!