Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Official Supernatural Bitchfest Thread

Continuing from the old Did Jared Padalecki Overreact thread.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2017 7:06 AM

Really did not expect the previous thread to actually fill up. But thanks for making this one op.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2016 12:15 PM

All the obsessed haters must be down in their momma's basement thinking how did this get to 600 replies and a part 2. Your attempts to try and shut down the Jensen & Jarod love has been an epic FAIL!! I believe Jensen is voting for Hilary!

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2016 12:30 PM

Keep tryin it R2

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2016 12:33 PM

R2, you' re hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2016 12:38 PM

This show is SO TERRIBLE.

Watching it is like slowly pushing knitting needles through your own eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2016 12:40 PM

The cw clearly disagrees with you R5.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2016 12:46 PM

No one ever went broke pouring steaming diarrhea down the throats of the American public, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2016 12:52 PM

How dare you, R7!

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2016 12:57 PM

I'm shocked as well and will get to the BOTTOM of this!

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2016 12:57 PM

Lol R7

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2016 1:10 PM

Apparently Jared and Jensen shared a cigarette and fans are getting upset about it. Of all the things to get upset about......

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2016 10:57 AM

So . . . they don't care that Jensen is a evangelical christian republican or that jared is just batshit crazy, but they care about a cigarette?

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2016 9:00 PM

I notice this with a lot of different fandoms on tumblr. The second they find out their favourite actor smokes, it's like it's the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2016 6:44 AM

Jared clearly loves fisting. How else do you explain that puckered little face?

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2016 6:46 AM

Yeah, I hate that the J's smoke.

What a bunch of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2016 7:15 PM

It's their choice to make R15.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2016 7:31 AM

So R2, did you partake in the bullying of the poor bartender after Padalecki's bitch fit?

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2016 7:35 AM

You know they did R17.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2016 7:45 AM

Season 12 starts this week and I WILL be watching cause I love the show, for the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2016 8:31 AM

Good for you R19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2016 9:12 AM

Let the season 12 Jared & Jensen love begin!

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2016 10:13 AM

[Quote] Let the season 12 Jared & Jensen love begin! On tumblr

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2016 10:31 AM

I believe the rumors about the two and I will tell you why. I have watched Supernatural on and off since it's inception but didn't really get into until I became a stay at home mom and watched the reruns on TNT. I casually would google info about the boys from time to time becayse I thought they were cute and when I found out that Jared and Gen had fallen in love, I thought, how romantic. I then went on a google search to find footage of their courtship (because I loved that stuff) but came across nothing-not even gag reels. I just thought it was so weird how there was no footage or visual documentation of them flirting or courtship. Even though I thought it was strange I never suspected them being gay or lovers and didn't know about the rumors until I started lurking here. The story that piqued my interest was Jenson's relationship with his coworker during his stint on Days. I did some sleuthing and what has been said is that the other actor became devastated after Jensen broke up with him and he became a born again Christian and got married. This resonates with me because I have done it myself and have witnessed others who have run to Christ after devastating heartbreaks. You don't do that for an ended friendship. Then reading old blind vices by Ted further convinced me that something was up. Here is my theory- I think Jensen wooed Jared and Jared fell in love with him. Jared was a 22 year old kid and Jensen 26. There is a world of difference there maturity wise. I think Jensen dumped him and went deeper into the closet and Jared followed suit. I think they have had an on and off relationship for years with Jenson calling the shots. I think Jared is emotionally unstable due in part to Jensen's behavior and the best thing for Jarad would be for Supernatural to end and for him to get the hell away from Jensen and all the dysfunction that this codependent relationship entails. I have witnessed a relationship like this in college between a friend and our instructor and it was sick. I could of course be totally off base and I acknowledge that but time will tell. It will be interesting to see what happens after the show ends. Will they move away from each other, get divorced....

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2016 12:49 PM

Thanks for the laugh Susan.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2016 12:52 PM

I buy Susan's theory!

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2016 1:14 PM

Susan, yeah, anything is possible. There've been too many closeted Hollywood boys to rule anything out. All this speculation about those two is the reason Supernatural is still alive, and I have a feeling it might all be very clever PR from the production. I'm a gay man myself and the only reason I watched the dry as fuck show for years was because the guys were cute AND because they were rumored to be lovers. I mean the show's always had very decent production values, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't until Castiel arrived that I truly felt any real emotional connection with the show.

Unfortunately we've had various people tell over the years that the guys, and especially Ackles, are homophobes. Obviously that doesn't rule out them being secret lovers but still. Ackles hasn't done anything for the gay community and I'm mostly annoyed by him. And Padalecki, well, he's a little princess complaining about this and that. It's very well possible that both of those guys are just fine in real life but since I can't stand watching Supernatural any more I entertain myself by hating them here a few minutes a week. (They do make the hating quite easy, though.) I mean seriously I don't even remember they exist until a Supernatural thread comes up here every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2016 1:31 PM

R26. You are more than likely more on the money about it than I am. I actually had the same thought about PR capitalizing on the baiting too. Their body language is really over the top at some of these conventions so who the hell knows what is really going on. But if J2 haven't supported gay causes than I guess that could be just as telling as well.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2016 1:37 PM

The chubby middle American girls who compose much of fandom hate smoking because they imagine the handsome star is going to marry them, and they can't stand cigarette smoke.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2016 1:46 PM

Lol that's one possibility R28.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2016 2:04 PM

This "STOP SMOKING, JENSEN! PLEASE!!!!!!" video is from 2010.

And the fans are freaking out NOW???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2016 3:47 PM

Yay! Season 12 starts today. Will Jensen be wearing a Trump badge anywhere in his attire?

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2016 12:17 AM

WOOHOO!!!!!!

SEASON 12, bitches!!!!!!!!!

Bring it!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2016 12:56 AM

So many close ups of Jared's bare feet in today's episode. Even the haters will swoon!

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2016 3:53 AM

I don' t think so, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2016 4:16 AM

I still haven't finished the last season.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2016 10:13 AM

How low will their voices go this season?

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2016 10:27 AM

How about that little Destiel moment when Cas hugged Dean and Mary looked at them funny.

How'd they slip that one past Ackles?

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2016 10:46 AM

I don't think Jensen has a problem with hugging Misha.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2016 11:30 AM

Two episodes in a row of Jensen & Misha in a loving embrace, PING!!

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2016 1:46 AM

The over-the-top Jensen haters here need to provide proof/links to Jensen's hateful anti-gayness. Proof of his Right Wing Republican ties - even though he's donated to the Democratic Party in the recent past.

Proof that he hates his Lesbian Aunt and her lifestyle.

Gay Fan of Jensen here and I've ONLY seen these claims on DL.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2016 2:26 PM

Have you tried tumblr R40?

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2016 3:06 PM

For proof of Jensen's alleged Right Wing Republicanism and his hatred of gays?

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2016 3:15 PM

Yes R42.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2016 3:23 PM

Even though I am a slasher, I used to scoff and side-eye the tinhat fans who believed that J2 were a couple. I was on some LJ sites and we all shook our heads at that "other" site that crowed that they knew the truth.

Even while laughing at the tinhatters, deep in my heart, I always felt something was unusual about the guys - a definite closeness and chemistry that looked odd for two grown men. As time went on, I started checking out pics and video of J2's antics while doing SPN conventions. By the time 2012, I was a tinhatter myself. No two hetero guys acted as in love as J2.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2016 4:02 PM

Just watched the new episode and wasn't very impressed with it or the writing. Dean looked hot, Sam looked hot, Cas looked old as fuck. The guy who plays him, while never being particularly attractive, is really not ageing well at all. Not good when you are supposed to play an ageless being.

I wonder how they will make the brothers mother bite it again.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2016 6:16 PM

Jared went topless in today's ep and has a nice fury chest!

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2016 5:44 AM

About time he was allowed to show some chest hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2016 11:09 AM

Lifted from the "Celebrities who support Trump" thread:

[quote]Jensen Ackles. There was MAJOR meltdown at the last convention because someone saw Jensen on the plane carrying a folder signifying a donation to the Orange One.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2016 1:59 PM

The Orange one.......i love it! lol

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2016 2:27 PM

Bullshit, R48.

What plane was this?

Do you mean the private plane that both actors travel in? Somebody flew in their private jet with them and saw "an envelope"???

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

by Anonymousreply 50November 2, 2016 4:46 PM

Jensen and Misha discuss a black cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2016 6:09 PM

I just can't bring myself to press play.

by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2016 6:47 PM

Here's the transcript, R52

Jensen: Um, did you see the picture Jared drew where you're jerking him?

Misha: I drew that.

Jensen: You drew the black penis?

Misha: Mmhmm.

(both laugh)

Jensen: Um, did you see the picture of you and me with towels going around our waists? A drawing?

Misha: I missed that one.

Jensen: You signed it!

Misha: Towel- oh, oh, oh, it was like a real drawn- like, uh, anim-Japanese, yeah

Jensen: Yes, yes. And I drew speech bubbles and I'm like "who the fuck are you" (both laugh)

by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2016 9:46 PM

Jarod is gonna freak out when he sees this. Misha & Jensen yet again throwing their relationship in his face. It's so cruel!

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2016 10:12 PM

Thanks R53.

by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2016 10:16 PM

I thought Jensen and Jared were the ones gay for each other. These two look pretty chummy and apparently Misha draws himself jerking off Jared, so are the three of them all gay for each other now? Do I need to watch Supernatural?

by Anonymousreply 56November 5, 2016 12:13 AM

[Quote] so are the three of them all gay for each other now?

Probably

[Quote] Do I need to watch Supernatural?

No

by Anonymousreply 57November 5, 2016 8:17 AM

Hitler? Really, show? The young Nazi manlet was purdy, tho

by Anonymousreply 58November 12, 2016 6:52 PM

Hitler is on the show??? What great timing!

by Anonymousreply 59November 12, 2016 7:25 PM

Have to admit it was one of their very worst episodes. Not because of the timing, but simply it was a terribly written episode and the guy doing Hitler was an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2016 6:24 AM

Jensen had gang bang with Icelandic band Kaleo last night. He doesn't care about Jarod's feelings :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2016 2:00 PM

I've heard of this band of before.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2016 2:15 PM

Lol Jensen has gone and pissed off the shippers again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2016 1:35 PM

You forgot, Dear 61, that Jared was right there with him at the Kaleo concert and having fun with the band afterwards, there are pics and everything. You seem like one of those salty Misha stans that just can't stand that the Js wont have anything to do with him outside of work commitments, not that I blame them for that.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2016 9:45 AM

Uh, R64 Jensen may have begun the night with Jared but he traded up for an Icelandic foursome. This has resulted in ill feeling. Expect Jared to vent his frustration on a hapless waitress within the week.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2016 4:17 PM

That is a nice fanfic, 65. Do you need some bread for all that shit you are spewing?

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2016 8:22 AM

Prudes are not welcome at DL, R66. It's Jensen's prerogative to enjoy sex with multiple partners. Do not slut shame him for it.

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2016 9:06 PM

This show is never going to end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2017 8:25 PM

The haters will now go into meltdown with news that DL favourites Jared & Jensen & Misha will be around for season 13.

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2017 9:17 PM

I wish i could say i'm surprised but.......

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2017 2:05 PM

Winner at The People's Choice Awards. Best Fantasy/Supernatural!

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2017 9:16 PM

He seriously needs help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2017 2:11 PM

OMG.

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2017 3:23 PM

R72 Jared is such a little tyrant. Can't he just contact the company privately to file his complaint. No one needs to hear about his displeasure with whoever was unfortunate enough to have to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2017 3:58 PM

That would require maturity R74.

by Anonymousreply 75February 12, 2017 4:13 PM

And less attention whoring.

by Anonymousreply 76February 12, 2017 4:14 PM

Poor jared. Just no respect for such a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2017 7:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!