Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Haim's A-list rapist may finally be named — what took so long?

A tabloid is reporting that one of Hollywood's most recognizable faces is a child rapist and will soon be outed. Shocking? Yes. Surprising? Hardly. Because former child stars have been talking about this for years.

It was a horrifying moment in one of TV's most oddly compelling reality shows when, on The Two Coreys, Corey Haim broke down revealing he was raped as a kid. After Haim's 2010 death, Corey Feldman elaborated that his friend was raped by a Hollywood bigwig at just 11 years old.

Feldman has been discussing the sick environment of Hollywood child sexual abuse for years, even detailing the abuse both he and Haim suffered in his memoir, Coreyography. Most recently, last spring he told The Hollywood Reporter about parties for preteen actors where predators groom their next victims, and said that he and Haim had attended many. And he's not the only one speaking out.

Elijah Wood said he was protected from such predators because his mother would not allow him to attend the parties, and although he later denied firsthand knowledge of rampant sex abuse in the industry, he gave some very telling quotes to the Sunday Times.

"Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind," he said.

"There is darkness in the underbelly. If you can imagine it, it's probably happened."

Even Alison Arngrim, who played Nellie Oleson on Little House on the Prairie, said the abuse was an open secret in Hollywood.

"I literally heard that they were 'passed around,'" she told Fox News in 2011. "The word was that they were given drugs and being used for sex. It was awful — these were kids, they weren't 18 yet. There were all sorts of stories about everyone from their, quote, 'set guardians' on down that these two had been sexually abused and were totally being corrupted in every possible way."

Feldman himself said that Haim was raped by someone who is still a huge name in Hollywood, and that his own abusers are still working in the industry — but he is too afraid to name names because of what he calls a very real chance of retribution, legal or otherwise.

"I believe that Haim's rapist was probably connected to something bigger and that is probably how he has remained protected for all these years," Feldman said in the 2016 THR interview. "This person uses intimidation and threats as a way to keep people quiet. And all these men were all friends. Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other.

"I would love to name names. I'd love to be the first to do it," he continued. "But unfortunately California — conveniently enough — has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening.

"If I were to go and mention anybody's name, I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued."

But now someone might finally be stepping up to the plate to name and shame the alleged abuser. RadarOnline says they've been investigating for four years and have the name of the predator: an A-list star who is the "kingpin of a child sex ring."

And while they are not revealing the name — probably due to that same threat of lawsuit Feldman fears — they say one of Haim's closest confidantes is preparing to tell all, and has been offered a primetime TV special to do so.

More: Corey Feldman is legitimately hurt over the hateful comments about his band

"Corey was afraid Hollywood would ostracize him. He was a big star but this man was bigger. He said, ‘No one would ever believe me!‘" a source told Radar.

"It was ugly. To me, Corey was this innocent little Toronto kid. But these men chewed him up and spat him out.

"By exposing the sick and twisted double lives of Haim's abuser and the likes of Bill Cosby, the veil of secrecy that has protected these creeps will be shattered," added the insider. "Their enablers will be exposed. The truth must be told."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482November 10, 2016 5:58 PM

This is too depressing for words

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2016 6:45 PM

Poor things. I'd like to think there are stage parents out there who read that and decide that they're not going to risk the same thing happening to their kid, but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2016 6:55 PM

The headline on Yahoo mentioned that Haim made a "deathbed confession."

I'm so curious about that.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2016 6:55 PM

Whorey Haim was canadian? No wonder then...

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2016 7:12 PM

R4 = Brian Singer.

Only he could call an 11 year old rape victim, a "whore."

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2016 7:21 PM

It was Sally Field, in the conservatory, with a strap-on.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2016 7:43 PM

Life is sicker than anyyone will admit to.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2016 11:40 PM

Can't believe this thread is open. Two others have been shut down. Someone has deep pockets, I suppose...

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2016 12:25 AM

That handsome young actor River (??) who was BFF with J Depp and died of drug overdose... also was raped, right?

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2016 2:11 AM

That documentary about the child abuse and predators in Hollywood was so depressing, and sadly informative. And you knew that it was just a tiny slice of what goes on

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2016 2:16 AM

There's a good chance Feldman is making the thing up. He had a book to sell. No one has corroborated the story.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2016 2:18 AM

Furthermore, The National Enquirer broke the Charlie Sheen story. 95% of Radar Online stories are pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2016 2:19 AM

The same reporter works for both the Enquirer and Radar, R12, that's why the story broke on both sites at the same time. There's an article about it in the other thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2016 2:23 AM

R11 Well, no.

Haim told relatives the nanes before his death.

But if it makes you feel better to discredit victims and cover for child molesters...

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2016 2:23 AM

[quote] [R4] = Brian Singer.

R5 = definitely not Miss Marple.

[quote] Only he could call an 11 year old rape victim, a "whore."

Evidently R5 is completely unfamiliar with Corey's many years as an actual whore. Not when he was 11. The molestation at a young age may have led him there, or his failure in the industry led him there, who knows? He was definitely a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2016 2:28 AM

Haim had the chance to clean up. Feldman did. When you're in your 30s, your problems become your responsibility. Not to protect his rapist - he should be exposed. But Haim not getting over his addictions - that was on him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2016 2:31 AM

Thread, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2016 2:53 AM

Agreed, R17, I'm just watching it and waiting for Muriel. hehehehehe

She is not having these freaks today.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2016 3:09 AM

When I was a kid I wanted to be a child star. Now I'm glad I wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2016 3:24 AM

Was there a thread describing this supposed "family man" actor?

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2016 3:33 AM

Whatever happened to Corey Haim was a long time ago, plus he's dead.

Can't we just let bygones be bygones?

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2016 3:35 AM

I agree with R21. What's past is past.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2016 3:36 AM

[quote]Haim told relatives the nanes before his death.

According to Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2016 3:37 AM

can some good samaritan start another angie and brad divorce thread? the other one is full.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2016 3:37 AM

If you don't I will or I'm sure someone will when it runs out. Why don't you just join the Datalounge if you're going to use the site?

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2016 3:40 AM

I just bumped one of the duplicate threads, link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2016 3:41 AM

single parent. other priorities. I've been a member many times in the past. I'm putting my kid through college. it is a time of sacrifice :) seriously.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2016 3:41 AM

thanks, R26. that's sweet. I'll sign up again here soon, i just stopped for a while. :)

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2016 3:47 AM

Where were Haim's parents when all these rapings allegedly took place?

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2016 3:50 AM

Thread, you in danger GIRL? GIRL??? Oh, dear. Obviously you're new 'round these parts.

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion Trump is involved in the parties somehow. He does have a penchant for 13 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2016 3:52 AM

Now [italic]this[/italic] will be a worthwhile story. Please let a big name finally be dropped, and then let that bastard sing like a canary because the wagons will be circling fast.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2016 3:54 AM

not sure child stars ever have good parents. who would want their child to be a child star? the horror stories are everywhere. i feel bad for Haim and hope the pedos get exposed.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2016 3:58 AM

[quote]Whatever happened to Corey Haim was a long time ago, plus he's dead. Can't we just let bygones be bygones?

Agree one hundred percent!

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2016 4:01 AM

America in general needs to learn to let shit go!

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2016 4:02 AM

Tell me about it. gentlemen!

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2016 4:06 AM

I feel ya, Boys!

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2016 4:08 AM

Please let Tom Hanks be the rapist.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2016 4:22 AM

I think if people really knew what went on in Hollywood, Politics, and Wall Street, they'd go crazy..

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2016 4:24 AM

I wonder how much this contributes to so many screwed up child actors - like Dana Plato and the rest - who are barely functional as adults.

While it's probably a lot of different things, you gotta wonder whether some of the alcoholism and drug abuse stems from self-medication to deal with childhood abuse.

Of course, fame and money and lack of any parental discipline or boundaries as a child probably drives it, as well.

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2016 4:25 AM

FOR ONCE, WOULD SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE POOR CHILDREN!!!

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2016 4:29 AM

Is Gib son a possibility? Crazy, bunch of kids, and (supposedly) very religious.

Tom C. ticks most of the boxes too, but family man does not currently apply to him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2016 4:32 AM

I thought of Gib, too, R41

But hasn't his reputation been tarnished already/

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2016 4:38 AM

[quote] Where were Haim's parents when all these rapings allegedly took place?

If they were anything like my parents, then they were probably out spending his money.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2016 4:39 AM

This is not only a Hollywood problem. There's an ongoing scandal in Britain over a similar ring, but at least they're fucking persecuting some over that one. To say nothing of sex trafficking, with unfameous victims and unglamorous settings, of course.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2016 4:45 AM

what's the point of even reporting this when they can't even tell us the names? dumb.

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2016 5:08 AM

I'm suprised Radar is not being forced to name him. There was a time when they would have been shamed into releasing the name.

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2016 5:17 AM

[quote] There's an ongoing scandal in Britain over a similar ring

That has amounted to nothing more than a whole lot of hysteria with a whole lot of innocent people being indicted and then having to be set free. It's all after Jimmy Savile. Britain is going through what America went through in the early 90s with repressed memories and all that bs. Suddenly everyone was raped and molested. See: Roseanne Barr and co.

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2016 5:17 AM

[quote]I'm suprised Radar is not being forced to name him. There was a time when they would have been shamed into releasing the name.

Therein lies the problem with Feldman. His story is full of holes and his reasoning for not naming names doesn't hold water. He wanted to sell a book.

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2016 5:18 AM

What brought Haim to his "deathbed"? Did he have heart failure or something? I can't remember. I thought he died of a drug overdose, but I guess I'm misremembering.

by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2016 5:26 AM

His official cause of death was from pneumonia.

by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2016 5:35 AM

I"m sure Radar doesn't want to go the way of Gawker. some "journalistic" actions have severe consequences.

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2016 5:37 AM

[quote]According to Feldman.

No, according to Radar. But as I said, if discounting child molestation victims is your thing, carry on Mr Singer.

R51 is right. After Gawker's demise, only the most wealthy media outlets will dare take on the rich and powerful.

by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2016 6:56 AM

all the clues I've read, based on quotes from Haim, seem to point to Martin Sheen. which is really creepy.

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2016 7:00 AM

Martin sheen would have been around when Charlie was filming Lucas. haim called the accuser, Tony, which is Martin's second name. If Martin did that to Charlie, Charlie's fucked-ness makes a lot of sense. we tend to spiral into cycles of abuse. There is lot linking Martin to Haim and Martin is just the right age range and fits all of the clues. hope it's not true, I always liked Martin Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2016 7:02 AM

Is Martin Sheen A-list?

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2016 7:18 AM

Who the fuck is giving Emilio the free pass?

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2016 7:20 AM

he is the definition of A-list. very strong catholic, too and family man. he starred in Apocalyse now, he's a living legend.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2016 7:21 AM

I found this comment on Radar online and i'm pasting it. It addresses all of the clues that have been left in Haim/Feldman interviews and ties them all together.

Martin Sheen, aka Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez.

Would likely have been on set during filming of Lucas, as Charlie was only 20 in 1985.

Co-founded of Estevez Sheen Productions, along with his other son Ramon Jr. Estevez Sheen Productions produced Anger Management under the name Ramon Estevez. Brian Peck was hired to work on Anger Management while “Ramon Estevez” was a producer and Martin Sheen was appearing as an actor.

Also, in Coreyography, the abuser is referred to as “Tony”, short for Antonio, Martin Sheen’s legal second name.

And wouldn’t that explain why Charlie is such a train wreck??

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2016 7:26 AM

If big Jew money and power has protected the guilty this long. It's likely we will never really know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2016 7:31 AM

but, fuck, imagine if Martin Sheen, the activist, was the kingpin of a pedo ring and a million people know it! it's insane...many people would know...the clues seem to indicate that Martin and Charlie are the abusers. Like, members of a sick and twisted family. Charlie is clearly a psycho, how did he get that way? it's all pretty warped. it's clear Charlie is part of it, Martin is the missing link i think.

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2016 7:34 AM

Geez, Martin Sheen. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2016 7:48 AM

Let's not forget, Martin Sheen was also star for many years on the show West Wing, 1999 to 2006. He has been in movies since the 1960's and of course had the legendary role in Apocalypse Now. No doubt, he is A list. I can see Charlie, but I can't see Martin Sheen involved in anything like the posters are speculating on. Of course, stranger things have happened. Whoever Feldman outs, it is going to be a bombshell. I have a feeling he has waiting this long because he hasn't really been doing much in the show biz world. I suppose he must feel whoever it is, they can't destroy an non existent career. Maybe he feels, if anything, it can help him by getting him some much needed publicity.

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2016 7:50 AM

oh, well, there's no proof. just certain creepy correlations. I hope it's not true. that would be outrageous. i have to say, it makes sense in terms of why corey would feel so powerless.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2016 7:51 AM

they said the person who abused him was leading a twisted double life and playing the family man. charlie doesn't play the family man too well. martin does and always has. in fact, he's such a paragon of virtue that it would be quite startling if it was all an act.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2016 7:52 AM

Well Charlie has always been Martin's favorite child.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2016 8:03 AM

Martin appeared in The Departed if Scorsese is aware of this 'side' of Martin S' personality, he (Scorsese) SHOULD to be ashamed of himself

by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2016 8:04 AM

You guys are insane. "There's a lot linking Sheen to Haim" What are you, a fucking lunatic? Why would Martin have "been around" when Charlie was filming Lucas? He had his own career to attend to - he had several projects a year in the 1980s (especially 1985 - 86. Lucas was filmed in August '85). I doubt he had to drive his 21 year old son to the set.

And, you idiots, Martin Sheen is NOT the "definition of A-list" - and he's certainly not a mogul. You conveniently forgot that part of the clue.

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2016 8:07 AM

Martin Sheen has been married to the same woman forever....like Jerry Sandusky.

I always wondered how Charlie Sheen could be so depraved and his father so virtuous. There may be a hidden side after all.

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2016 8:07 AM

I reckon the name will get out one way or another, maybe be "leaked" to an anonymous blog or some such, which frees up Radar, etc., to say, "It is being reported that..."

Yah, though, my jaw would well and truly drop if it's M. Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2016 8:09 AM

[quote]Whoever Feldman outs,

Jesus, did you even bother to read the article? Feldman isn't outing anyone. He's too afraid of the legal consequences. It was an unnamed friend of Haim's who's supposedly ready to name names.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2016 8:10 AM

POOR CHARLIE!

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2016 8:10 AM

Martin Sheen was involved with drugs in 1960s &/or 1970s - DEFINITELY when filming Apocalypse RE: any clue why Charlie is a train wreck

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2016 8:14 AM

Maybe he was groomed by Charlie who turned him over to Dad.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2016 8:21 AM

There's few people in Hollywood more respected by their peers than Martin Sheen. The abuse of Haim was an open secret, if it was Sheen Snr would he be universally respected? There'd be a whisper somewhere along the line and there's been nothing on Martin Sheen. This is a guy that made himself a target with his outspoken political beliefs, he by no means flew under the radar. If there was dirt, there was influential people who'd want it to come out.

Why would he be around the Lucas set? It was filmed in Chicago, he'd hardly be dropping by. And to blame Martin Sheen for Charlie is a stretch, he and his wife have raised three other children who've had no hint of a scandal unless we include Emilio's notoriety as part of the Brat Pack. It's not as though the Sheen/Estevez offspring are running amok.

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2016 8:27 AM

It will be a bombshell if it's M Sheen. However, I feel like R68. If you come from a Catholic country/upbringing, you'll know what I'm talking about.

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2016 8:32 AM

Martin Sheen had a serious heart attack during the filming of Apocalypse Now.

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2016 8:34 AM

I think it's Martin Sheen too. I was leaning toward Spielberg or George Lucas, but the Radar headline clearly states that it's an actor, and Radar is the outlet doing the investigation. And Feldman has said nice things about Spielberg so I doubt it's him.

Unless it's like Tom Cruise or Travolta, which wouldn't be a such a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2016 8:39 AM

It was drugs he talked about it in a 2003 Inside the Actors Studio interview.

IIRC he had a drugs abuse for years - in 1970s

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2016 8:40 AM

Who are you crazy fraus? Martin Sheen? Mel Gibson? Steven Spielberg? George Lucas? Are you just going to keep throwing out the names of perfectly innocent men in your bizarre, paranoid ranting and witch hunting? Is there anyone you vile harpies won't falsely accuse?

No wonder your threads keep getting shut down. They should be shut down. This thread will be shut down too. The guy who raped Haim is Charlie Sheen and everyone's known that for years. What is wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2016 8:48 AM

R58, Brian Peck was convicted in 2004 of a lewd act against a child. It's strange to me anyone Hollywood would want to employ someone with that background. Don't pedos tend to stick together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2016 9:08 AM

Who the hell is Brian Peck? Please explain your reasoning, R80.

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2016 9:28 AM

Keep in mind that: 1) Most of these blind items are usually off in the identifying details (e.g., they often inflate the status of the BI subject--B-list actors are promoted to A-list, etc.).

And also 2) there's a decent chance the Radar story is bullshit. Some unnamed pal of Haim--no doubt one of his drug buddies--is supposedly "ready to go public" with the name of Haim's abuser? How do we know this person is telling the truth? It's not the alleged victim going public with the accusation; instead, it's a second-hand story. And the person making it may just be some freak craving attention or a hustler hoping for a big pay day.

But assuming the accusations are credible (a *big* if) I think Robert Downey Jr. is the most likely culprit. According to the Radar story, the abuser hides behind a "family-man facade" and was "the 'kingpin' of a child sex ring." The abuser is "a household name and revered by millions around the globe" who "systematically abused [Haim] as a young boy, both on-and-off set, in their trailers and at parties attended by other A-List actors." Supposedly, “The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot." The abuse perpetrated by this perv occurred when Haim "was in his mid-teens."

Charlie Sheen doesn't fit because by no stretch of the imagination is he "revered by millions." The idea that it was Martin Sheen is bad joke. I thought Bruce Willis might be a good fit, since Willis was an A-lister whose stardom dates back to the 80s, he's known as a "family man" (i.e., gets photographed with his kids), he was a star in the 80s, he's famous "around the globe" (due to his internationally successful action movies), and there was that weird business of his "friendship" with Aaron Carter (he gave Carter $1 million in gifts when Carter was a teenager).

But reading the item more carefully, it looks as though the abuser had to be someone Haim worked with, since, according to the blind, some of the abuse occurred on-set. Haim worked with Robert Downey Jr. on the 1984 film Firstborn, when Haim was 13. RDJ didn't become an A-list star until after that, but the blind says nothing about when the abuser became an A-lister and "kingpin." In addition, the "family man" and "global superstar" clues fit (RDJ is known internationally for The Iron Man and other action/adventure franchises). It's also not hard imagining RDJ getting someone high on pot (as Haim's abuser allegedly did before he raped him).

John Travolta is another reasonable guess, but the two never worked together. And Haim never worked with the other names that have been guessed that could also fit, like Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Steven Spielberg, or Ron Howard. (Nor, btw, did he work with other people who've been suggested that are a bad fit for the clues, like Martin Sheen or Tom Cruise).

So I'm going with RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 82September 21, 2016 10:08 AM

Has everyone forgotten that Bruce Willlis sent Aaron Carter a $million of gifts and was in the Caribbean with Zac Efron recently? He qualifies as A List, he qualifies as a family man, he qualifies as someone who as Radar says 'has never come out as gay' and who is well-liked. He is also old now ,on the decline and there is not going to be any industry circling of the wagons to protect him anymore, as there would be if it was Pitt or someone still very bankable. I think it is worth looking closely at Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2016 10:09 AM

Get a fucking blog, R82.

It's Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2016 10:10 AM

From the DL Zac and Bruce thread: 'Bruce Willis is one of the "If I'm a Republican, nobody will think I'm a F*ag" crowd.' How true.

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2016 10:13 AM

I miss the old DL where gossip flowed freely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2016 10:37 AM

R79 I agree with you about Sheen, but you're being a cunt about Spielberg for not much reason. He doesn't fit the clues for this, but there's gossip about him.

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2016 10:39 AM

[quote]That has amounted to nothing more than a whole lot of hysteria with a whole lot of innocent people being indicted and then having to be set free.

Well duh. Those in charge DELIBERATELY fuck things up until the public grows tired of the scandal. Those in charge are in charge so they can protect those elite pedophile members. In such high profile cases the only justice high profile pedophiles will face is Karma when these assholes get punished by their own stupid actions (freak accidents, untreatable illness, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2016 11:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2016 12:04 PM

Brad Pitt seems too dumb to be a master manipulator. He simply doesn't have the intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2016 12:18 PM

S h e e n

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2016 12:24 PM

P I T T was 8 years older - seems like a big difference for hanging out at that age. In 88 was what, 25 & 17?

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2016 12:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2016 12:39 PM

Roman Polanski is also a convicted child rapist and not only is he still working in the industry, the industry is still kissing his ass at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2016 12:42 PM

He was really young kid on Lucas, S h e e n much older

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2016 12:42 PM

Not just Hollyweird, astonishingly common, happening all around you. System protects those who harm rather than victims. Look at Subway guy using system to sue victim's family.

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2016 12:45 PM

Any of the clues could be altered reality but especially

Family man

Revered by millions

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2016 12:49 PM

Who was target audience for this? Those that post here about the distinctions of hebophiles, etc?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 21, 2016 12:50 PM

Rape those Disney kids and watch them suffer while raking in the cash. Family entertainment. Do you feel complicit yet?

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2016 12:51 PM

Was the Radar item actually talking about two people? An actor and someone else?

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2016 12:58 PM

New flash: you don't have to be a paying member to start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2016 2:33 PM

News too

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2016 2:34 PM

Yes, R100 -- a producer when Haim was 11, and an actor when Haim was in his mid teens.

by Anonymousreply 103September 21, 2016 2:36 PM

Hey, if it's Martin Sheen, he gets more publicity for his "OJ was framed" series.

by Anonymousreply 104September 21, 2016 2:47 PM

[quote]Who the hell is Brian Peck?

He's an actor who was convicted a long time ago for raping underaged kids. He was the nerd in The Last American Virgin and Scuz in Return of the Living Dead, but didn't transition into adult roles so he went into voice acting and dialogue coaching. In 2004, he was convicted of molesting a kid actor on a Nickelodeon show, probably "All That" but I don't think it was ever officially revealed. Served a year, I believe.

His friend Bryan Singer got him work in small parts in the X-Men franchise. Peck is also friends with Charlie Sheen.

Even though Peck was a convicted sex offender, Disney hired him for voice work right after he got out of jail. He gets a lot of work even today.

There's a lot of talk about Peck when it comes to Hollywood and kids being molested, so it's no surprise his name has come up here.

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2016 2:48 PM

it doesn't look good that Martin was doing business with Peck, who is a pedophile. It's a pretty spooky connection and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 106September 21, 2016 3:22 PM

Will probably find out when this person dies

by Anonymousreply 107September 21, 2016 3:40 PM

I doubt we'll ever find out. if it is Martin Sheen, I understand why Haim was unwilling to share the information. Sheen is part of the Hollywood elite. I'm sure the predator has people checking this thread right now and everything else said online.

anyway, direct link between Martin and a pedo on Haim production. It's a bit too much of a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2016 3:43 PM

[quote] Please let Tom Hanks be the rapist.

I'd have let Tom do me voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 109September 21, 2016 3:49 PM

peck was charged with all of this stuff, which happened while he was "coaching" a young actor in his home. so gross. I'm sure he's been doing it for decades and I believe he was part of the pedo ring for sure.

The documents show Peck was originally charged with 11 counts including: lewd act upon a child; sodomy of a person under 16; attempted sodomy of a person under 16; sexual penetration by foreign object; four counts of oral copulation of a person under 16; oral copulation by anesthesia or controlled substance; sending harmful matter; and using a minor for sex acts. In the end he pleaded 'no contest' to two counts - lewd act against a child and oral copulation - and the court found him guilty of both. The remaining counts were dismissed.

*the fact that Bryan Singer would hire this guy sickens me!!!!! these men are evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2016 3:55 PM

Feldman was on "The Talk" yesterday. he said he won't talk about it anymore because of Haim's Mother. He said she is very frail, has battled cancer a few times and gets very upset when Feldman talks about it. He said he hadn't talked to her for a few years but respects her and her wishes. So he will probably reveal all when she is gone. He's actually be a really good soul for holding off for her sake, she was the one who lost a child.

by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2016 3:55 PM

well, she certainly wasn't providing much supervision if her son was partying and doing drugs at the age of fourteen. Elijah Wood's mother managed to keep him out of it all. no wonder she doesn't want to talk about it!

by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2016 4:01 PM

I always thought the accusers were talking about "Meathead", famous son of a famous actor.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2016 4:11 PM

Good lord, I hope not, R113. I don't know him but his father is a gem.

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2016 4:22 PM

[quote]Feldman was on "The Talk" yesterday. he said he won't talk about it anymore because of Haim's Mother.

What else should he have said, that he got paid off and now has to keep quiet?

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2016 4:26 PM

Don't be the goose in my engine, Corey. Or you'll end up like the goose.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2016 4:53 PM

r115 he could have performed an interpretive dance on national television to reveal the culprit. Maybe we should rewatch that Today Show clip and brainstorm.

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2016 5:08 PM

I know this isn't appropriate to say but I'd LOVE to have been molested by 1986 Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2016 5:14 PM

I don't know about rape, but if I were 14/15, I probably would have agreed to some consensual action with Sheen back then.

He had a Tom Cruise-level sexiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 21, 2016 5:53 PM

charlie sheen looks so much like his dad. When I saw apocalypse now, I had a shock!

by Anonymousreply 120September 21, 2016 5:58 PM

Me, too, R119!!!!

Oh, wait...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 21, 2016 5:59 PM

I think it's great when families get involved in the same activities!

by Anonymousreply 122September 21, 2016 6:03 PM

If it was Charlie Sheen I would be surprised but not shocked. Now I wouldn't feel as bad for his AIDS diagnosis. Karma is a bitch and it eventually comes around.

Child abuse victims, I call them survivors. Going through all that it really messes you up emotionally. Big time trust issues and questions of "why me?" They do alcohol and drugs to escape and forget. Shame also is a big part.

Let's cut Corey Feldman some slack he too is a survivor. He is dealing with his reality the best he can. Imagine if the world knew about your past?

by Anonymousreply 123September 21, 2016 6:07 PM

You call them survivors gurl @r123 You are something new aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 124September 21, 2016 6:10 PM

"Survivors" is frau talk

by Anonymousreply 125September 21, 2016 6:16 PM

[quote] [R79] I agree with you about Sheen, but you're being a cunt about Spielberg for not much reason. He doesn't fit the clues for this, but there's gossip about him.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. The only place I've ever seen that gossip is here on the Datalounge with nothing to back it up. Not even a "he groped me" story from a DLer (don't go make one up later). It's just "Oh look, he makes movies for kids with kids in them - he must be a pedophile." If that's the kind of dumb cunt you want to be, R87, good luck with it. There are zero rumors about Spielberg being a pedophile in real life.

by Anonymousreply 126September 21, 2016 6:19 PM

Rob Reiner is a good guess, because he's an actor-director and not just solely a director. It can't be Schumacher or Spielberg because the Radar piece specifically states it was an actor.

But probably the "family man" wording is just misleading and sensationalized and it really is an obvious candidate like Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 127September 21, 2016 6:20 PM

It was Liza!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 21, 2016 6:40 PM

Can I haz his jackit

He don't need it he is with the angells. Like mamma.

by Anonymousreply 129September 21, 2016 6:59 PM

When would RR have been working with Haim when he was younger, though? And RR wasn't acting by that time. I don't think it's a good guess at all.

by Anonymousreply 130September 21, 2016 7:02 PM

Who is RR? Use your words, people, and spell out names. It saves time in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 131September 21, 2016 7:05 PM

RR did work with Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 132September 21, 2016 7:05 PM

RR was in ALL IN THE FAMILY-----family man? Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 133September 21, 2016 7:08 PM

RR doesn't have a creepy vibe. I'm going with one of the Sheens or RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 134September 21, 2016 7:08 PM

Rob Reiner? You think Rob Reiner is a pedophile? Have you lost your fucking minds?

by Anonymousreply 135September 21, 2016 7:09 PM

What is wrong with you people and why hasn't Muriel shut this shit down?

by Anonymousreply 136September 21, 2016 7:10 PM

For the right price, I'll tell who molested me.

by Anonymousreply 137September 21, 2016 7:18 PM

I doubt it's Martin Sheen since the blind implied it was someone he acted with. It said they would meet in each other's dressing room. That would be someone like Charlie Sheen except radar online gave the impression that the actor has a reputation as a family man and the blind they used for the HIV described Sheen as a drug using, prostitute using putz. So that probably eliminates Sheen. Maybe Robert Downey Jr?

by Anonymousreply 138September 21, 2016 7:23 PM

[quote]Who is RR? Use your words, people, and spell out names.

[quote]What is wrong with you people and why hasn't Muriel shut this shit down?

I'm not sure why you've been so wangsty about this the last couple of days but I do want to point out -- if you promise to take a few sips of chamomile tea first -- that there's a reason people aren't spelling out names: because people are trying to discuss the gossip without getting this picked up on Google. It's all just speculation, as you well know, so at least they're being semi responsible by trying to keep it in house, so to speak.

Now, I agree with you that the speculation is way off base and ridiculous, as it tends to get on any board when topics like this come up. But I'm not the boss of everybody and neither are you, so why lose your shit over people making dumb guesses?

And why keep turning these threads in to the moderators? You never flipped out and tried to have the other threads about Haim or Hollywood pedophile gossip deleted; I know because they're still all there.

Don't be a Cheryl, dude.

by Anonymousreply 139September 21, 2016 7:31 PM

How long until this thread is gone??

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2016 7:53 PM

I'm suspicious that Feldman was allowed to put on that very weird amateur performance on a major morning TV show. I thought it strange before all this hit the fan. Who would have willingly approved that spectacle?

Strings were pulled.

by Anonymousreply 141September 21, 2016 7:54 PM

R139 is correct, except at least one Haim thread that began to name names other than Sheen was deleted yesterday afternoon. Saw it happen.

by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2016 7:56 PM

i think they purposely add a few wrong facts to the blinds as an extra layer of protection from litigation. I read something about that in the past, it's quite common. so, every fact doesn't necessarily need to be true.

by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2016 7:57 PM

they're guessing full names all over the Web - Martin Sheen, Charlie, Clint Eastwood, Rob Reiner...

by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2016 8:04 PM

you know, I think he probably threatened someone and said...get me an appearance on a tv show etc or I will spill...or some such shit. I can't imagine who would have him on otherwise...

by Anonymousreply 145September 21, 2016 8:12 PM

Idiot at r126, Crispin Glover called him out. That's how the gossip really picked up you fucking moron.

The poster who wants the thread closed(seemingly also r126) is probably a pedophile himself. Or works for one.

by Anonymousreply 146September 21, 2016 8:24 PM

yeah, the poster freaking out is a bit too irate. kind of "canned". actually, I don't think it's spielberg, feldman actually stated that it wasn't. but still, these are just guesses, no reason to get so worked up...

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2016 8:26 PM

Clint Eastwood?

by Anonymousreply 148September 21, 2016 8:30 PM

yes, and Bill Murray, too. they used the term, Kingpin. Bill Murray was in that film. and they used, "quaking in his boots" to describe the fear the pedo must be feeling. they thought that might be a reference to Eastwood's cowboy boots from the spaghetti westerns. Other guesses were Tom Hanks (sherriff woody wore boots) and RDJ, who wore flying boots in Iron Man. Clint Eastwood has come up quite often in the guesses. quite a mystery...

by Anonymousreply 149September 21, 2016 8:35 PM

All of this speculation and naming names on various forums has to be pissing off some very innocent people. Wouldn't that lend some pressure to out the real perpetrators? Oth, once (if) the guilty one or two people are revealed, it could easily spiral to reveal many famous culprits if indeed there was an organized ring.

by Anonymousreply 150September 21, 2016 8:44 PM

Do you think famous people from the time frame are googling their names like mad right now?

by Anonymousreply 151September 21, 2016 8:47 PM

Based on the language of the BI, I think it is Donald Sutherland.

by Anonymousreply 152September 21, 2016 8:48 PM

Stallone?

by Anonymousreply 153September 21, 2016 8:49 PM

Gibson hates Jews, remember r41? Of course that could be motive...

by Anonymousreply 154September 21, 2016 9:03 PM

R151, i'm sure a lot of people are panicking. no one wants to be exposed as the next psychopathic Bill Cosby, whose whole life and image were a lie.

by Anonymousreply 155September 21, 2016 9:04 PM

Remember that Charlie Sheen's kids have apparently shown signs of sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 156September 21, 2016 9:08 PM

LINK r156

by Anonymousreply 157September 21, 2016 9:11 PM

Moderators, please close this disgusting thread. Please.

by Anonymousreply 158September 21, 2016 9:12 PM

R158 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 159September 21, 2016 9:14 PM

R83, so true About 5 years ago Willis did a photos shoot shot by his new "girlfriend". It was gay as hell. Brad Pitt did date Haim, though. Pitt didn't rape him, just used him for connections.

by Anonymousreply 160September 21, 2016 9:24 PM

if brad is part of that ring and angie left to protect the kids, that's the biggest scandal ever.

by Anonymousreply 161September 21, 2016 9:27 PM

I don't know why people find it so hard to believe that boys are sexually abused and trafficked in Hollywood since it's standard practice with girls.

by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2016 9:38 PM

This thread IS disgusting. And I have a feeling most of the posters are Trump supporters (i.e., seriously stupid).

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2016 9:56 PM

lol. trump is a douche. is someone paying you to insult us, R163?

by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2016 10:04 PM

It's Peter Griffin.

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2016 10:05 PM

R163 is a Hollywood schill.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2016 10:06 PM

[Quote] standard practice

*Shudders*

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2016 10:08 PM

The problem with not naming names is that it gives people the opportunity to accuse random people of being a pedophile. Which is the point of these blind items, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2016 10:14 PM

Rob wanted meat & head! Bunker was right!

by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2016 10:15 PM

Are you new here, R163? This conversation has been going on for years, the other active thread on this topic was started in 2014.

Some of the replies in this thread are way out there, but no one is forcing you to read them and nobody is making you participate in this thread... if you don't like it and you din't approve, just keep scrolling until you see a thread that interests you.

by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2016 10:15 PM

Sweet Fancy Moses! There are some crack pots on this thread. Obviously there a pedos in Hollywood, who abuse both boys and girls,but people appear to just be naming anyone who is over 50 and happened to be in the vicinity of Hollywood in the 80s without even a shred of evidence and a complete disregard for facts.

For example Martin Sheen has never been an A Lister. At the time Lucas was being filmed he made two movies, both of which tanked. And he certainly never was a mogul. He has 4 kids not two which is another clue people keep ignoring. Rob Lowe has gone on the record as saying that he loved going to the Sheens house as a teenager because they were a nice family who was always kind to him. The Penns, Sean and Chris have both said the same thing. So we're supposed to believe that Sheen, who has access to Charlie and Emilio's friends who come to visit, drives down to the Lucas set to sexually abuse Haim instead? Even though it's possible he doesn't even know what Haim looks like since Haim was at the start of his career and at this point was a nobody?

And how in heavens name was Pitt, a struggling actor until 1987, part of any powerful AList pedo ring? How did he even get access to Haim in on the Lucas set when no one knew who he was in 1986? And if Pitt is a pedo why is Angelina divorcing him but not asking for full custody?

This whole thread is full of hysteria and very little logic.

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2016 10:17 PM

The problem is, no one in Hollywood wants to come across as homophobic -- and the line between gay consensual behavior and abuse is tricky here.

by Anonymousreply 172September 21, 2016 10:21 PM

R170, what's been going on for years is the notion that Corey Haim was raped and that Charlie Sheen was probably the rapist.

This thread is different, because now the loonies are suggesting - slandering - all sorts of names, most of whom don't even fit all the clues (actor/family man/mogul). Charlie Sheen doesn't even fit all the clues, but he comes the closest, and could even in a roundabout way be considered a mogul.

by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2016 10:24 PM

Dom Deluise?

by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2016 10:37 PM

It's a mistake to put too much faith in vague details like "A-lister," "family man," "revered around the world" and "loved by millions." That's just standard hyperbolic asskissy language overused by celebrity news sites to the point they are meaningless. All the tween Disney stars get described as "A-list!" even though most of us couldn't tell them apart. Tons of now Z-listers had moments in their career when that description would have worked. If we're talking about 1987ish, Steve Guttenberg would fit (assuming he has kids).

Instead, focus on the fact-specific stuff. This person is an actor who has children of his own, ran in Haim's circle during Haim's mid-teen years, and had more clout in the industry than Haim such that he could treat him like a boy-toy and no one cared. That could describe someone who was a legit super A-list star, or it could be someone who has/had some fame but also major connections in Hollywood. Charlie Sheen definitely fits. Bruce Willis does not.

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2016 10:37 PM

So the guesses are for the actor are for the second rape which happened when he was 14?

If I understand correctly, Corey was 11 when the first rape happened. That's too early for the set of Lucas at that age, unless they had auditions years before the movie was made. His first movie is listed as "Firstborn" at about the same year he did a Disney TV show.

This guessing game has been going on ever since the two Coreys aired, and this blind item is annoying. Interesting that it came out the same time Feldman got to perform for a big morning show. This makes me think that this blind item might be a red herring. One of the more widely spread guesses for who molested him on the set of Lucas was the producer of the movie. It's a bit silly to think a famous actor is running a pedo ring and no rumors ever fly around about it.

by Anonymousreply 176September 21, 2016 10:50 PM

If one was ever raped by Brad Pitt, one should thank the gods for such a paradisiacal gift.

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2016 10:52 PM

The person who raped him at 11 was a mogul/producer, according to Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2016 10:52 PM

Haim said the abuse happened on the set of Lucas and that the abuser was in their 40s at the time, I think. Martin Sheen really fits. he was a producer and actor, he hired a pedo, his middle name is Tony.

by Anonymousreply 179September 21, 2016 11:05 PM

[quote]The person who raped him at 11 was a mogul/producer, according to Feldman.

I looked this up, R178, and found this from 2011 (I don't know anything about the linked site, it was the first Google hit):

[quote]David Nicksay. Born April 15, 1943. Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time. Lucas was filmed in 1985 (when Corey was 14), released in 1986. David Nicksay produced it, and was 42 at the time of filming. In 1979, David Nicksay produced a television series that Corey Feldman had a role in called, “The Bad News Bears”. Feldman also stated that the person who molested Corey Haim is STILL TO THIS DAY a Hollywood “mogul”. David Nicksay is a production manager for Justin Bieber and has co/executively produced many films and television shows since the late 1970’s (Including Michael Jackson’s short fim, entitled, “Ghost” which was released in 1997.) I won’t sit quiet anymore. These monsters need to be stopped. Unfortunately this is only ONE of the people who victimized these two boys. That’s all I can say.

This says 14 instead of 11 and it's a random website so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2016 11:12 PM

From August, 2015

[quote]Hollywood Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up Exposed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 21, 2016 11:14 PM

I know it's not Walt Disney. He'd already been dead for awhile by that point.

by Anonymousreply 182September 21, 2016 11:34 PM

but wasn't the mogul supposed to be a sometimes-actor also?

by Anonymousreply 183September 21, 2016 11:35 PM

R179, that might even be a different incident. Feldman said Haim told him about rape at 11 by a Hollywood producer, and what happened on the set of Lucas during a lunch break by an "adult male" when Corey would have been about 14. Those 2 sound like single incidents with different perpetrators. The actor/rapist described in the Radar article is reported to have first raped him after getting Corey high on pot in his "mid teens," and that it was repeated. So that could be someone else entirely. Haim himself said he was repeatedly abused by someone in his 40s and that began when Haim was 14 or 15. Feldman also described a whole other incident between Haim and that convicted molester Martin Weiss on the set of Lost Boys.

So assuming the Radar abuser and the man in his 40s is the same person, yes in theory that could be Martin Sheen. That person may or may not be the same person who "sodomized" him on the set of Lucas.

Also bear in mind these are people reporting second hand accounts of someone who was repeatedly victimized and who struggled with severe drug addiction. Trama and of course drugs affect memory. It's entirely possible the details are fuzzy or incidents are getting mixed up. It's pretty clear though he had multiple abusers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 21, 2016 11:35 PM

" it is believed that Corey was abused by either David Nicksay or David Geffen (both wealthy Hollywood producers)" link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 21, 2016 11:37 PM

Martin Sheen. Pedophile, Psychopath, or Great Actor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 21, 2016 11:39 PM

I read that a Radar editor denied it being Martin Sheen. Apparently he was on Snapchat earlier this week.

by Anonymousreply 187September 21, 2016 11:42 PM

oh, that's good news. is there a record of that somewhere? I always liked Martin, would be horrified if it was him. Nicksay is a good guess indeed.

by Anonymousreply 188September 21, 2016 11:44 PM

.....Teen Beat: What is your personal favorite of all the films you've made so far? Corey Haim: That would be LOST BOYS because everybody was so great and I got to make a lot of friends.

Teen Beat: Who do you consider very cool? Corey Haim: Mel Gibson is the coolest. Brooke McCarter of THE LOST BOYS is very cool.

by Anonymousreply 189September 21, 2016 11:49 PM

By several accounts Charlie Sheen is a genuine Saint next to David Nicksay & David Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 190September 21, 2016 11:50 PM

ugh. that's enough to make me shiver. charlie is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2016 11:50 PM

That should be "trauma."

And I'm also glad to hear it's not Martin Sheen. Interesting that with all of Charlie's assholery, no one has ever suggested or even hinted that somehow Martin is at fault or a bad parent. It helps I suppose that Emilio and his other children seem to have turned out relatively decent.

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2016 11:51 PM

we need a link to the radar editor's comments about Martin!

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2016 11:52 PM

I can't find the editor's comment in google, i would love to see it. i always liked martin.

by Anonymousreply 194September 21, 2016 11:54 PM

It was the Davids (Nicksay & Geffen) who got the Corys

by Anonymousreply 195September 21, 2016 11:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 196September 21, 2016 11:55 PM

I read about the editor denying it being Martin Sheen on ONTD so I don't know how credible the information is, but it eased my mind.

by Anonymousreply 197September 21, 2016 11:57 PM

No, they said they weren't talking about Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 198September 21, 2016 11:57 PM

Who is the A list ACTOR?

by Anonymousreply 199September 21, 2016 11:57 PM

FWIW, Feldman has made a point of saying Spielberg and Schumacher were very kind to him.

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2016 12:00 AM

This was posted on Blind Gossip in response to their blind item:

"I’m a psychic intuitive and have medium abilities. I communicate with my spirit guides regularly, and they told me that the man who raped Corey Haim is none other than Clint Eastwood."

Maybe Clint was talking to Corey when he gave his infamous chair speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2016 12:02 AM

r157: In this article the culprit seems to be their mother, but I have read, or perhaps I saw it on YT, about their doing disturbing sexual things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 22, 2016 12:14 AM

R201 I can't stop laughing

by Anonymousreply 203September 22, 2016 12:17 AM

Charlie Sheen is a clinical Psychopath. Psychopaths are born not made. It is the difference between a Sociopath and a Psychopath. In a Psychopath the pre- frontal cortex is damaged. They are born without the ability to feel empathy and are very impulsive. It is also heritable and I bet CS twins are also psychopaths. It is not the fault of the parents. There may be a Psychopath gene in the family.

by Anonymousreply 204September 22, 2016 12:41 AM

Didn't Charlie Sheen's kids hurt an animal or something??

by Anonymousreply 205September 22, 2016 12:43 AM

yes, they did. the thing is, with sociopath or psychopath, one of the parents is usually also socio or psycho. it always has some genetic component. it seems like for charlie to be that way, his mom or dad would have to be that way. the kids seem to be developing sociopathy due to their mom and/or dad. denise richards seems very nice.

socios are more likely to have angry outbursts like charlie does.

by Anonymousreply 206September 22, 2016 12:46 AM

I can skip generations.

by Anonymousreply 207September 22, 2016 12:48 AM

Both have angry outbursts.

by Anonymousreply 208September 22, 2016 12:50 AM

In what universe was Martin Sheen ever considered "A-list"?

The stupid is strong in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 209September 22, 2016 12:50 AM

Has this been posted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 22, 2016 12:52 AM

that's why i was curious about martin, cuz most socios definitely have one socio parent. yeah, i guess it can skip generations...I find it spooky that martin hired peck. he must have been a known pedo back then. anyway, hopefully, it is not martin, who has always seemed very kind.

by Anonymousreply 211September 22, 2016 12:52 AM

martin is a- list for sure. few would consider him otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 212September 22, 2016 12:53 AM

It could not be Martin Sheen. For one thing he has a strong Catholic faith. He has also been friends with many priests over the course of his life and has played priests in film roles. Oh, wait....

by Anonymousreply 213September 22, 2016 12:54 AM

Another link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 22, 2016 12:54 AM

"Where were Haim's parents when all these rapings allegedly took place?"

He was a teen, do you really expect kids that age to spend every minute with mom and dad?

by Anonymousreply 215September 22, 2016 12:58 AM

whoa. brascia is denying it on twitter, doesn't seem too concerned. what a mess. who would accuse someone of being a pedophile if they weren't?

by Anonymousreply 216September 22, 2016 12:58 AM

[quote]Poor things. I'd like to think there are stage parents out there who read that and decide that they're not going to risk the same thing happening to their kid, but I doubt it.

Look at Amanda Bynes and LiLo. Their parents allowed them to suffer abuse at the hands of producers and directors. Tara Lipinski's parents allowed her to train with a coach who is a known pedophile. Of course, he likes boys, but that didn't matter to them.

by Anonymousreply 217September 22, 2016 12:59 AM

dominick could sue this guy to kingdom come for what he wrote, unless it's true. that's some severe slander. it this really the truth, I wonder? how could it ever be proved?

by Anonymousreply 218September 22, 2016 1:01 AM

R210, I can't take anything written in that font seriously.

From Radar last year:

Actor-director Dominick Brascia, 58, confirmed the attacker’s name to Radar. In the past, there had been speculation that Brascia was one of Haim’s attackers, a charge that was fueled by details included in the Feldman’s book Coreyography. However, Brascia has vehemently denied the accusations. “People have contacted me accusing me of being someone named Tony in [Feldman’s] book,” he wrote in a rebuttal on the book’s Amazon page. “Fact I have NEVER been arrested or even [accused of] anything illegal.” Brascia told Radar that he also complained to the book’s publisher, St. Martin’s Press, and received an apology that read, “It was neither Mr. Feldman’s nor St. Martin’s intention to identify you, or to publicly accuse you of any wrongdoing.”

However, while Brascia denied being involved in the molestation, he was able to provide details of Haim’s interaction with his true attacker, saying that at age 14 Haim was so confused by the sexual encounter with his rapist that he “fell in love with him.” Brascia also revealed that Haim was so afraid that he may be gay that he “wanted to kill himself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 22, 2016 1:01 AM

[quote]martin is a- list for sure. few would consider him otherwise.

You're an idiot. Martin Sheen is about as A-list as Greg Kinnear.

by Anonymousreply 220September 22, 2016 1:04 AM

if you say so~!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 22, 2016 1:07 AM

R209/R220 is stupid for getting hung up on a description as subjective as "A-list."

by Anonymousreply 222September 22, 2016 1:07 AM

R202 that article was awful. I don't know anything about kids, so I can't imagine what could have happened to them with Brooke that made them act out that way. Like tiny savages. Just awful. How will they grow up to be anything close to normal?

by Anonymousreply 223September 22, 2016 1:08 AM

The rapist was Dominick Brascia, OK now your not interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 22, 2016 1:10 AM

if Brascia did it, he's a straight up psychopath and isn't going to be fazed by all of this. he figures he's smart enough to worm his way out of the problem. whoever rapes an eleven year old is straight up psycho. and deserves death. IMO

by Anonymousreply 225September 22, 2016 1:11 AM

Uh, he may have ALSO been abused by Brascia but Brascia clearly isn't the subject of the BI.

by Anonymousreply 226September 22, 2016 1:13 AM

oh, i'm interested. I hold him responsible for corey's early demise. if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 227September 22, 2016 1:16 AM

AGAIN no one gives a damn about these poor children! I agree with the concerned citizens about this thread being shut down. Enough is enough! Carlos Danger.

by Anonymousreply 228September 22, 2016 1:16 AM

maybe dominick is here :)

by Anonymousreply 229September 22, 2016 1:17 AM

Martin Sheen isn't A-list, r222, deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 230September 22, 2016 1:17 AM

maybe corey feldman is here, too! this place probably has the best chatter on this topic on the whole internet.

by Anonymousreply 231September 22, 2016 1:21 AM

FYI it's very common for sexual predators, especially pedos, to believe their victims wanted and enjoyed the attacks.

by Anonymousreply 232September 22, 2016 1:22 AM

R230, your opinion is worthless. Would Radar Online describe Martin Sheen or other stars of his caliber as A-list? Yes, they likely would. That's what matters for purposes of this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 233September 22, 2016 1:23 AM

yeah, probably. dominick doesn't have the power and fame level anticipated, but there apparently four attackers in total. anyway, so gross. so sick when someone is so young.

by Anonymousreply 234September 22, 2016 1:23 AM

martin was the star of Apocalypse Now. he is a Hollywood legend. that means A-list tenure for life. R230 is not thinking correctly.

by Anonymousreply 235September 22, 2016 1:24 AM

If Dominick Brascia did it, then turned around and not only denied it to the Enquirer and Radar but named someone else as the rapist, well that's just all the more gross.

by Anonymousreply 236September 22, 2016 1:25 AM

well, it's psychopathic!

by Anonymousreply 237September 22, 2016 1:26 AM

Dominic Brascia isn't what I would consider an A list actor. Cory Feldman is a self-promoting lying liar who lies. I don't think this is going to blow the lid off of anything. That's too bad, because it needs to be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 238September 22, 2016 1:26 AM

According to Haim's friend, Feldman was basically recruiting kids

by Anonymousreply 239September 22, 2016 1:29 AM

The Radar story doesn't seem to have anything to do with Feldman. They just use his allegations to frame the story. They claim to have dozens of sources who confirmed the rapist/actor's identity and one of them is going to tell.

I'm not sure I believe it (that the rapist will be exposed) but it doesn't seem to be Feldman driving the accusations this time.

by Anonymousreply 240September 22, 2016 1:31 AM

well a friend of corey's haim did tell, just a few minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 241September 22, 2016 1:32 AM

[r211] You might find this interesting. I saw the documentary on this guy. He is a distant relative of Lizzie Borden and a neuroscientist He discovered he was also a psychopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 22, 2016 1:33 AM

yeah, the weirdest thing is, he said feldman was in on it, wasn't around as corey haim's friend for ages, etc. i keep wondering who the person is who keeps trying to get this threat killed. i bet it's one of the players.

by Anonymousreply 243September 22, 2016 1:34 AM

i read about that, R11. fascinating stuff! thanks :)

by Anonymousreply 244September 22, 2016 1:35 AM

Willis is a terrible guess even without working with Haim, he didn't start heading toward A-list status until after Die Hard in '88, he didn't finish Moonlighting until 89 by which time Haim was 18. Keifer Sutherland has always been skeezy to me, but hasn't been A-list in years, I"m also wondering if Radar would consider Jeremy Piven A-list these days?

by Anonymousreply 245September 22, 2016 1:38 AM

R241, but Brascia doesn't fit the description of the Radar piece. He may be one of Corey's abusers, but I don't think he's the one that's supposed to shock the world.

by Anonymousreply 246September 22, 2016 1:40 AM

Enough with the list! The article is vague enough and written in such a way that the A-list actor may or may not have been A-list at the time of the rape, but implies that the person is A-list now. Reading between the lines leaves it all open to interpretation

by Anonymousreply 247September 22, 2016 1:43 AM

This is a lot of views for 24 hrs.

Over 5k

by Anonymousreply 248September 22, 2016 1:54 AM

I hope it's that fat republican cow Brascia!

by Anonymousreply 249September 22, 2016 1:55 AM

I hate that DL has become so popular. Now we have lots of stupid, crazy people infesting threads.

by Anonymousreply 250September 22, 2016 2:25 AM

Yeah, DL felt underground before which was great. It's not mainstream but it doesn't feel the way it used to.

by Anonymousreply 251September 22, 2016 2:30 AM

I think the A-List is David Geffen, he was AND is an extremely powerful figure in Hollywood...

by Anonymousreply 252September 22, 2016 2:36 AM

[quote]I don't know about rape, but if I were 14/15, I probably would have agreed to some consensual action with Sheen back then. He had a Tom Cruise-level sexiness.

What if it was a woman? It's one thing to be a 14/15 year old who is gay, but was Haim gay? (Haven't read through the thread and I don't know much about him). You're thinking like an adult trying to recall being a gay 15 year old.

by Anonymousreply 253September 22, 2016 2:56 AM

You're thinking like a woman trying to tell males you know more about them than they know.

by Anonymousreply 254September 22, 2016 3:02 AM

who is this dominick guy ? He doesnt even have a wiki page

by Anonymousreply 255September 22, 2016 3:31 AM

this announcement is getting very little attention. i don't think the author should have posted it that way. why not do it through a popular news source?

by Anonymousreply 256September 22, 2016 3:32 AM

How much attention should it get?

by Anonymousreply 257September 22, 2016 4:40 AM

more than 15 likes on facebook and a handful of tweets. people want to know this stuff. posting on personal accounts of someone unknown seems a bit senseless.

by Anonymousreply 258September 22, 2016 4:42 AM

here's a quote from Brascia about his radio show. apparently, he "hung out" with Brad Pitt and RDJ. yuckkk

What I bring to my show is that I seriously care about what's happening in the world. But if I don't make my listeners laugh and get crazy on the air, I'm not doing my job. I make the listeners my friends, my family. I share my life with them. And when it comes to pop culture, how may hosts can say they hung with Brad Pitt, Jon Voight, Mark Wahlberg, acted with Robert Downey Jr, got chopped up in Friday The 13th and had dinner with President Ronald Reagan? Not bad for a conservative guy from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 259September 22, 2016 5:33 AM

anyway, great respect to corey haim's friend for telling what he knows. i just hope the message spreads further. it was courageous of greg harrison.

by Anonymousreply 260September 22, 2016 5:47 AM

Will there even be an entertainment industry left standing if this whole cabal is exposed? Seems like most bigwigs in Hollywood are there for dick and pussy, the younger the better.

by Anonymousreply 261September 22, 2016 6:27 AM

i don't think full exposure is possible, the tabloids online are just teasing us for clicks.

by Anonymousreply 262September 22, 2016 6:39 AM

So , I guess Angelina divorces Brad since the news is about to become public...

by Anonymousreply 263September 22, 2016 7:41 AM

A lot of bad shit is going on behind the scenes. Still to this day. It's about people's ego where they need to constantly affirm that they are so powerful that they can get away with the most heinous crimes. These people love to destroy others to feed their own insecure ego.

I'd rather be poor and unpopular than have to put up with these people and having to play their sick and twisted mind games.

by Anonymousreply 264September 22, 2016 8:28 AM

Hollywood can shove themselves (and their insane egos) up their own asses.

by Anonymousreply 265September 22, 2016 8:32 AM

There was no deathbed confession...and he worked with a lot of different people. Since I am guessing, I would guess Sandy Gallin. Just a guess. If there was a rape at all...

by Anonymousreply 266September 22, 2016 9:19 AM

To accuse Brad Pitt is absurdly ridiculous. Probably Angle's idea...or Charlie Sheen's.

by Anonymousreply 267September 22, 2016 9:22 AM

The real end game is to get Trump into office, right?

by Anonymousreply 268September 22, 2016 9:36 AM

Everyone knows that it's Charlie Sheen. And now he has HIV. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

by Anonymousreply 269September 22, 2016 9:44 AM

Corey Feldman is finally ready to tell you who the second abuser is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 22, 2016 9:48 AM

[quote] The poster who wants the thread closed(seemingly also [R126]) is probably a pedophile himself. Or works for one.

You know what? Fuck off and die you vicious, miserable old cunt. How fucking dare you? You stupid fucking fraus with your bizarre pedo obsession/paranoia bring this homophobic bullshit to a gay site and think it's just fucking fine. Well it isn't. You flail around accusing everyone in the entire goddamn world of being pedophiles based on exactly nothing. You know absolutely nothing. You randomly accuse people of pedophilia based on the fact that they've noticed that you are batshit fucking crazy. You're like a Scientologist shrieking at people on the street who mock them, "Have you raped a baby?" It's sick. You're sick.

You know nothing about pedophiles in general and yet you go on and on as if you're the world's foremost authority (on everything). You are so full of shit, I have no idea how you get through the day. I guess by coming here and inflicting your twisted, ignorant freak show on us. Try spending some time looking into why the darkest and most evil things are what you love most in the world. There is something seriously wrong with you and you know it.

This thread has been done a half a dozen times before, if not more. It's the same shit all over again. Charlie fucking Sheen raped Corey fucking Haim. People have known for years. If you are truly outraged and feel compelled to avenge poor, dead Corey, then go make a citizens arrest of soon to be dead Charlie Sheen. Go make a citizens arrest of very much alive fat fuck Dan Schneider. Go take a swing at Bryan Singer, we don't give a fuck. Just go.

Stop harassing strangers and accusing innocent people of the most horrendous crimes imaginable, you horrible, insane, cracked-out cunt.

by Anonymousreply 271September 22, 2016 10:03 AM

Corey Feldman needs to state everything he knows, including names, or he needs to shut the fuck up. It's becoming increasingly apparent he is using Haim's abuse for attention and publicity. That in itself is sick.

by Anonymousreply 272September 22, 2016 10:07 AM

It's Dominic Brascia! This is worse than Timmy/Shimmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 22, 2016 10:39 AM

WTH is Dominick Brascia, and why would his name be shocking?

by Anonymousreply 274September 22, 2016 10:43 AM

Actually after reading the Facebook post more carefully, I realized that what this guy is saying is that Brascia is the "source" who gave the Enquirer the A-list name, but that he did so only to deflect attention away from himself being a Haim-abuser. Then I'm guessing that the A-lister is Sheen, which is really not much of a revelation. The real revelation here is about Brascia's abuse and about Feldman being more of an enemy than a friend to Haim.

by Anonymousreply 275September 22, 2016 10:50 AM

Brascia "confirmed" the A-lister's name last year, and with this new FB post, it looks like R275 is right, that Brascia only did it to deflect from his own role in the abuse. Creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 22, 2016 10:56 AM

Feldman was an enabler who used Haim for his own advantage. That's Hollywood in a nutshell (how useful are you to get me what I want? How can I screw you over so that I get more out this than you? Winning!).

by Anonymousreply 277September 22, 2016 10:56 AM

Shit, I was assuming this whole time that Feldman was unwilling to name names because he was traumatized, which I suppose might still be the case to an extent, but it looks like he was also trying to cover for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 278September 22, 2016 10:59 AM

I think people knew Jolie was trying to imply a connection to some gossip R267, and people just picked the WRONG gossip. She was trying to imply Pitt was the father of Cotillard's baby, probably, not link him to this particular gossip.

by Anonymousreply 279September 22, 2016 11:00 AM

Oh my god this just keeps getting more entertaining - the Facebook guy posted again. His name is Greg Harrison, and he describes himself as a close personal friend of Cory and Judy Haim.

[quote]In my Public Statement I stated that "I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after." In the blind Gossip Article entitled, "Corey Haim named His Attacker" it states “The man was the first of two who molested him. These men chewed him up and spat him out. So, Corey Feldman has only been talking and has never named names. I told you the name of one of the abusers and now Feldman is finally ready to tell you who the second abuser is. Corey Haim never wanted any of this, whether you understand his reasoning or not, he never wanted any of this. Judy Haim and I have made Corey Haim's will known.

by Anonymousreply 280September 22, 2016 11:01 AM

Greg Harroson also followed that up by encouraging people to post and share his original missive (the one at r273), and then says:

[quote]"I'm just saying that CF is preparing to do his grand announcement."

by Anonymousreply 281September 22, 2016 11:09 AM

I didn't realize that CF was so heavily involved in this "announcement." I thought it was other sources. Now it seems like the sources are CF and Brescia.

by Anonymousreply 282September 22, 2016 11:11 AM

[quote]Shit, I was assuming this whole time that Feldman was unwilling to name names because he was traumatized, which I suppose might still be the case to an extent, but it looks like he was also trying to cover for a friend.

Feldman's main goal was, and still is, to blackmail those who raped Haim. And for that he had to make a comeback so the ones he blackmails cannot get rid of him that easily. All that chickening out of naming names? Bitch got paid. Feldman doesn't give a shit about Haim or his mom. Feldman cares about Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 283September 22, 2016 11:15 AM

Why doesn't Corey Feldman engage the services of someone like Gloria Allred? I mean if he's afraid of being sued for exposing people, wouldn't a powerful SJW like her be able to protect him?

by Anonymousreply 284September 22, 2016 11:24 AM

I'm beginning to think Feldman was a procurer. Would explain a lot of his "friendships".

by Anonymousreply 285September 22, 2016 11:30 AM

Dominick Brascia was that fatass with the candy bar who gets chopped up with an ax in Friday the 13th V.

by Anonymousreply 286September 22, 2016 11:54 AM

I like R271 and he's right. His tone is a little quiet, but I like him anyway. The constant "you're a child abuser" response to anything is tiresome, and the fake moralizing is, as with race threads, dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 287September 22, 2016 12:16 PM

It's quite common for pedos to groom children and teens to procure more victims for them. I can understand that CF might have fallen into this trap.

by Anonymousreply 288September 22, 2016 12:37 PM

does anyone think the person will ACTUALLY be named??

by Anonymousreply 289September 22, 2016 12:43 PM

[quote]I wonder how much this contributes to so many screwed up child actors - like Dana Plato and the rest - who are barely functional as adults.

Totaly myth, the number of child actors screwed up is less than the generaly population overall.

For every screwed up child actor you can find two or three that came out of it just fine. Look at "the Facts of Life" girls vs "Diff'rent Strokes" for one example. Look at Danny Pintauro vs Melissa Alonso.

Look at the "Saved By The Bell Kids" or "Silver Spoons" kids, all are doing OK. Look at Missy Gold a PHD holding psychologist versus her sister an anorexic and the list goes on

by Anonymousreply 290September 22, 2016 12:44 PM

You also don't know what "molestation" or "rape" means. Haim was a closeted homosexual who would go to any length to deny he was gay.

At 11 years old he could've willingly went with someone and then years later called it rape. An no one is excusing an older man for having sex with an 11 year old, but an 11 year old willing having sex with someone old, and YES they will do this, is a different thing from being forcibly raped.

This is as different as if someone picks your pocket and an hour after you get home you notice your wallet is missing versus someone holding a gun to your head and taking your wallet off you.

by Anonymousreply 291September 22, 2016 12:48 PM

You're completely fucked up, r291.

by Anonymousreply 292September 22, 2016 12:53 PM

r291's post illustrates the classic rationalizations of a sexual predator: it was just harmless fun, the victim enjoyed it and everything would be fine if the victim hadn't ruined everything by making a big deal out of it.

by Anonymousreply 293September 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Jesus Christ R291. That was revolting to read. It is never ok for an adult to engage in sexual activity with a child. Ever. Under any circumstances. You sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 294September 22, 2016 1:05 PM

Let's hope R291 doesn't have access to any kids. A rant like that in the early hours of the day is a sure sign something's amiss.....

by Anonymousreply 295September 22, 2016 1:08 PM

Thanks for your input, R291 Why don't you take a seat over there?

by Anonymousreply 296September 22, 2016 1:44 PM

We need a To Catch A Celebrity Predator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 22, 2016 1:56 PM

I'm a bit confused. I understand there's been a four year ongoing "investigation" by a major tabloid. They would love to break this with credible sources. Right? Why is Harrison (FB poster with Haim's mother) complaining about CF?

An investigation of this length with surely a lot of dirt uncovered by now would indicate the cat is already out of the bag. I doubt the tabloid is going to can everything at this point.

Am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 298September 22, 2016 1:57 PM

The whole story is confusing. Multiple abusers, muddied allegations, vague descriptions. If Radar got played by Brascia a year ago, why should we trust anything they report now? I also don't understand why Harrison feels the need to defend Haim's mother, who isn't part of the story at all. It reads like an preemptive strike poorly disguised as a defense.

by Anonymousreply 299September 22, 2016 2:12 PM

No one will ever be named. There will be threads like these as long as there still is a Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 300September 22, 2016 2:27 PM

Revealing the truth about this disgusting sick shit could cause the downfall of the Hollywood system. It could save countless kids from severe trauma. It's massive. Why don't Anonymous get on it? I would've thought exposing this sort of thing would be right up their street.

by Anonymousreply 301September 22, 2016 2:55 PM

I have no problem seeing Corey Feldman as a groomer for pedophiles. I also believe that the two Coreys were never as close as people, and Feldman, have made them out to be. Corey Feldman has always been looking out for the best interests of Corey Feldman above all else.

by Anonymousreply 302September 22, 2016 2:58 PM

Feldman is a liar only out for attention, and believe me I know all about that

by Anonymousreply 303September 22, 2016 3:03 PM

[quote]No one will ever be named

Especially since it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 304September 22, 2016 3:04 PM

r293

Bullshit that isn't rationalization, it's probably what happened. If an 11 year old goes up to you and asks for sex, in WHAT WORLD is he being raped. No one is saying it's OK for you to have sex, but it IS NOT RAPE.

There is no logical way you can say he was abused in that case. He went willingly. That is like an 11 year old saying, "Mommy only give me cake." Sure it's not good for the kid, but he asked for it.

Then years later when tubby is 500 pounds for eating only cake he blames mom for not feeding him..

It's not the same thing. Stop trying to make it out like it is.

The poster gave a 100% legitimate analogy but you conveniently overlooked that didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 305September 22, 2016 3:07 PM

r295

Why would you say that. He clearly stated it was wrong to have sex with kids. Why don't you stop trying refuting the argument instead of posting something that only distracts from this valid point?

by Anonymousreply 306September 22, 2016 3:09 PM

When rape is used in this context, it's not to suggest a brutal prison style rape. When a grown man has sex with an 11 year old, it's rape no matter how consensual it might be.

by Anonymousreply 307September 22, 2016 3:11 PM

r307

No it is not. An 11 year old that says, "Let's have sex and willingly goes with an older male" is IN NO WAY the same thing as a forced rape where the kid is struggling to get away.

Once again, it's like having your pocked picked. It's a crime but it's NOT the same as having a gun held to your head.

No one is saying it's right, but I am trying to make it clear to you your logic is

You're making out that the legal definition of rape causes the same emotional reaction. It does not.

A person that is violently raped is not going to have the same reaction as one who agrees to have sex while drunk, then regrets it in the morning.

You're trying to make it out like I or anyone else who states this thinks that person shouldn't be punished. They should, but don't say that 1+1=4 and then argue the point. You just look stupid doing it.

by Anonymousreply 308September 22, 2016 3:18 PM

I see your point, but an 11 year old is legally unable to give consent. Of course an 11 year old who wants to have sex with a grown man is going to have a less upsetting experience than a boy who is forcibly bent over a chair. We all can see that. But they're both rape.

Is R308 Whoopi?

by Anonymousreply 309September 22, 2016 3:28 PM

"When confronted about sexual abuse, convicted pedophiles often rationalize their actions, such as insisting that a victimized child acted seductively or enjoyed the encounter. These rationalizations may reflect an inability to empathize with the child, which could be part of a co-occurring antisocial or narcissistic personality disorder. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 22, 2016 3:31 PM

R291, is sick in the fucking head.

by Anonymousreply 311September 22, 2016 3:31 PM

R308 cannot understand that children can't consent to sex with an adult. I know that we've been over this, but this is why people are uncomfortable having their children around adult men in authority situations. No we are not all pedophiles, but I've seen that opinion echoed on DL and elsewhere, even group conversations IRL. It's dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 312September 22, 2016 3:34 PM

A recent photo of r308

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 22, 2016 3:39 PM

[quote]Of course an 11 year old who wants to have sex with a grown man is going to have a less upsetting experience than a boy who is forcibly bent over a chair. We all can see that. But they're both rape.

Dude, most 11 year olds haven't started puberty yet. If they are scouring the streets looking for sex with adults they have MAJOR psychological problems, as apparently you do.

by Anonymousreply 314September 22, 2016 3:45 PM

R308 You don't understand abuse. Sexual abuse where the child "consents" is not less traumatic, it's traumatic in a different way. It might feel good on one level for the child, they may have a physical reaction, but there's guilt and shame and confusion. And the adult is there re-iterating that if it feels good, it can't be wrong - adding to all those conflicting emotions.

An 11yo asking for sex is often itself a sign of previous abuse - or of a child who has been exposed to damaging behaviours and is mimicking. It is up to the adult to understand what damage the abuse will do and to back the fuck away.

If you can't understand how even "consensual" sexual contact with a child is traumatic and damaging and IS abuse, you're not only a moron. You're dangerous.

There's a reason "consent" is in quotation marks. A child cannot give it.

by Anonymousreply 315September 22, 2016 3:48 PM

Please don't attack me for suggesting this. I don't know specifically but Haim was in his early teens when this allegedly happened so let's say approximately 14. Most 14yr old boys, and I include myself, are relentlessly horny at that age and can jack off up to 5 times within a day. A lot don't know and/or don't understand sex but it doesn't stop us from fantasizing whatever pops into our heads. I propose that Haim had gay leanings, had a crush on Charlie Sheen, (who wouldn't at that time), willing smoked dope with Sheen to appear cool, it impaired the judgements of both, and Haim sort of passively/aggressively allowed Sheen to seduce him (perhaps let Haim blow him?) and then Haim felt incredibly guilty about it. (Again, I personally had similar experiences). He'd feel guilty until he was horny again. The cycle continued for awhile, and Haim felt even more guilty as well as betrayed when the "affair" ended. At that age, a kid is not emotionally mature so the feelings become extremely more conflicted and can manifest thru excessive drug use. And Haim at one point, confessed to Feldman his "version" of the story, which was slightly different that the fully factual story. It's not that Haim lied or purposely withheld information, it's just the way he ended up remembering it. That's not to say Sheen isn't a scumbug and guilty of statutory rape, not to mention extremely poor judgement by taking advantage of Haim. I just doubt there was any blackmail involved, or forcible entry. Or as we love to quote Whoopi "it wasn't rape, rape!". All you gay boy dl'ers, think about when you were 14 and what you secretly wouldn't have given to blow someone like Charlie Sheen. Again, just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 316September 22, 2016 3:55 PM

"Revealing the truth about this disgusting sick shit could cause the downfall of the Hollywood system. "

Why would it cause the downfall of the system because of what one person did? 99% of abusers have zero connection to Hollywood. Most abused kids are abused by their own family.

by Anonymousreply 317September 22, 2016 4:07 PM

People always bring up these scenarios of sexually eager underage kids seeking out sex, a 14 year old who "knows what he wants". I think it's true that there are young teens out there who are in fact ready for sex, who wouldn't be hurt by a liaison with an adult. But I also think that most boys that age would be harmed by such an encounter, which is why we have laws that protect them.

by Anonymousreply 318September 22, 2016 6:17 PM

is Brascio posting this crap here about kids asking for sex when they are eleven or fourteen? truly sickening. Go walk by a school and take a look at some eleven year olds!!!! See how small and fragile their bodies typically are and how much like overgrown babies they are! sick pedos on this thread, rot in hell!

by Anonymousreply 319September 22, 2016 7:37 PM

R316 is damaged.

by Anonymousreply 320September 22, 2016 7:37 PM

totally. conscienceless...sad world where these monsters prowl and rationalise their evil. if it was so harmless, why did Haim live in misery? Why did he dwell on it and feel haunted by it...

by Anonymousreply 321September 22, 2016 7:46 PM

R308 is consciously confusing a violent rape with being sexually abused. I wonder why this person refuses to distinguish the difference. And defends. It is sexual abuse according to the claims.

by Anonymousreply 322September 22, 2016 7:59 PM

sodomy hurts. it's not to be done to an eleven year old or fourteen year old. they are not ready and consent makes no difference. the people who do such things, they don't feel the pain of their victims. they can't feel other people's pain. this is why they do it. no one else is capable of it. so, there is little point in arguing with pedos and they won't change. it's faulty wiring.

by Anonymousreply 323September 22, 2016 8:02 PM

R291/R308 is why so many people think all gays are pedos. You're arguing over the degree of something heinous. Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 324September 22, 2016 8:05 PM

i would suggest that the people defending the gray areas on this issue do not have typical amounts of empathy. to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 325September 22, 2016 8:07 PM

R317 I was referring to the systematic child abuse that is rife in Hollywood, not abuse at home. Have you seen the documentary An Open Secret? It would seem that the sexual abuse of many children within the film industry has been commonplace and covered up for years.

by Anonymousreply 326September 22, 2016 8:08 PM

Don't worry, this guy(Charlie Sheen) will be named. The issue isn't going away, so someone will finally spill sooner than later.

I agree completely that Feldman was most likely paid off in some way. It would be disgusting if he's going to be "Fuck you, I got mine." about this.

by Anonymousreply 327September 22, 2016 8:15 PM

It is all so stupid. Feldman should have put up or shut up...now he just looks like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 328September 22, 2016 8:15 PM

If Feldman took a payout and worked with Brascia to inform the Inquirer, he is not a nice person. Poor Corey Haim being surrounding by these Judases and predators. Haim was wonderful in the Lost Boys.

by Anonymousreply 329September 22, 2016 8:18 PM

Someone is trying much to hard in this thread. You're obvious in your, ummm, tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 330September 22, 2016 8:21 PM

Too

Oh dear me.

by Anonymousreply 331September 22, 2016 8:21 PM

which tendencies are those?

by Anonymousreply 332September 22, 2016 8:23 PM

The problem is that Feldman probably did have good reason to be afraid of giving up names. He would have needed backup, possibly other Sheen victims, or victims of the producer...or whoever. But without that support, unfortunately, we all know he wouldn't be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 333September 22, 2016 8:27 PM

uh, if the facebook post is true, he likely got together with Haim's rapist and went to the Inquirer...he got paid to spill under certain conditions that were set by he and the rapist!! Haim's friend from childhood, Harrison, really has no reason to lie. He knows many details. He knows Haim's mother, who dislikes Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 334September 22, 2016 8:29 PM

I remember being 14 and I probably would have done something with an older guy given the chance, and I did a few years later, but it would have been wrong for that hypothetical older guy to take me up on that when I was 14.

For some of the grey area proponents: please leave the house and see what an actual 11 or 14yo looks like and not what you remember from when you were 11 or 14yo. You may be misrembering. An 11 or 14yo is a child.

Why are some here so conclusive about Charlie? This is all crazy stuff, and reminds me of the 80s and 90s with the Tookies and the satanic cults. Hard to really take serious that Hollywood A-listers have been running pedophilia rings for decades and decades. Pedophilia sure. But rings?

Also, good for Corey Feldman for surviving and doing his thing.

by Anonymousreply 335September 22, 2016 8:30 PM

Why so hard to believe, r335? Our fucking government officials are involved in pedo rings.

by Anonymousreply 336September 22, 2016 8:42 PM

Why is it so hard to believe a pedo ring existed in the USA Hollywood? If the Vatican could do it so can any other entity. Add the UK entertainment child scandals and J Epstein scandals too.

by Anonymousreply 337September 22, 2016 8:43 PM

i feel sad for haim.

by Anonymousreply 338September 22, 2016 8:46 PM

Every time the subject of sexual exploitation of kids is mentioned on DL there's a swarm of people aggressively defending it. My guess is that pedos are like fangurls who scan the internet looking for opportunities to descend en masse on anyone daring to say anything against their beloved hobby.

by Anonymousreply 339September 22, 2016 8:47 PM

remember pee wee's arrest? he hung out with others like him.

by Anonymousreply 340September 22, 2016 8:48 PM

Paul Rubens was busted for masturbating in a theater. Nothing to do with kids.

by Anonymousreply 341September 22, 2016 8:51 PM

R337 Existed? It's still there to this day. Not just one either and certainly not just those involving actors. Pedophile rings have always existed and sadly probably always will because you have sick individuals (yes women too) that get off on child porn or enabling others. It's like dealers, you knock one down and sure enough there's another to take their place. You can't eve stop trying though.

by Anonymousreply 342September 22, 2016 9:00 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 343September 22, 2016 9:10 PM

R341, he was was busted for child porn, along with his pal Jeffrey Jones. Eventually the case was dropped(for Reubens, not Jones) because he had a collection of muscle mags from the sixties that had underage boys in them, and therefore technically it didn't fit the statute for child porn. But his connections to people like Jones, who produced his own child porn, makes him suspect in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 344September 22, 2016 9:15 PM

The problem is that underage kids are exposed to sexualized media entertainment (no matter how hard parents or the government tries to shield them from sexual images) and that brings up questions. Having questions or being curious about sex doesn't mean that they are actually willing to have sex with some (old) troll (especially when it was said old troll who exposed them deliberately to sexualized media content as part of the grooming process).

by Anonymousreply 345September 22, 2016 9:16 PM

So based on Haim's friend Harrison, are we to conclude that Feldman was finding boys for this Dominick person and other molesters? Would that explain why he was so close to the Mike J? Was Feldman a conduit for sexual abuse?

by Anonymousreply 346September 22, 2016 9:29 PM

Feldman was so young. he's a victim, too, even if he was doing that. but if he's twisting the truth and profiting, karma will come for him. i'm glad someone spoke out, all of this is terrible. I believe Harrison.

by Anonymousreply 347September 22, 2016 9:40 PM

Has Jon Voight been named yet? So obvious.

by Anonymousreply 348September 22, 2016 11:22 PM

WTF with this N____A bullshit on this thread? Sexually predatory 11 year olds? Are you fucking kidding me?

Mikey likes it! is not a defense to child rape. For fucks sake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 22, 2016 11:35 PM

it's probably Brascia who wrote that here. i would be googling myself and find this if i were him!

by Anonymousreply 350September 22, 2016 11:55 PM

"I was referring to the systematic child abuse that is rife in Hollywood, not abuse at home. Have you seen the documentary An Open Secret? It would seem that the sexual abuse of many children within the film industry has been commonplace and covered up for years."

An Open Secret does provide any stats to prove that abuse is more common in Hollywood than outside it. It's also homophobic crap that ignores men who abuse girls.

by Anonymousreply 351September 23, 2016 12:15 AM

I remember years ago reading here on DL that director tim burton hung out with some really sketchy types.

by Anonymousreply 352September 23, 2016 12:49 AM

I now wonder even more what this Corey Feldman female charity is really all about.

by Anonymousreply 353September 23, 2016 1:00 AM

[quote]An Open Secret does provide any stats to prove that abuse is more common in Hollywood than outside it. It's also homophobic crap that ignores men who abuse girls.

It's a documentary, not a scientific survey. It doesn't attempt to cover every instance of child abuse. You could make another film, or several, anout girls.

The "homophobic" bullshit is trotted out by man/boy love types who can't distinguish adult men having sex from the perversions they practice. That's what bugs you about the film. It exposes you.

We see you. We see right through you.

by Anonymousreply 354September 23, 2016 1:03 AM

Corey's Angels are required to sleep with him, right? It's a playboy mansion type of thing, not a real charity.

In 2013 a writer from Vice covered one of those parties he used to throw. Feldman freaked out for a few weeks on Twitter about it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 23, 2016 1:44 AM

That was about the party, this is about the freakout:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 23, 2016 1:45 AM

R352, he is pals with Pee Wee Herman and Jeffrey Jones.

by Anonymousreply 357September 23, 2016 3:52 AM

It seems like he is stringing people along. If that is the case, that's pretty odious.

by Anonymousreply 358September 23, 2016 11:39 AM

"That's what bugs you about the film. It exposes you."

No, honey, you are exposing yourself as a hysterical nut, throwing false accusations at others. Straight homophobes focus on men who molest boys because they see those guys as "gay" whereas men who abuse girls are seen as "het" and normal. That is why the documentary only focuses on men who are abused, and not women and girls who are abused by casting couch types. I see right through you, Mr. Homophobe.

Conservatives like to go on and on about "evil liberal Hollywood" so they focus on abuse in Hollywood even though showbiz types aren't any more likely to abuse than anyone else. Priests and teachers, on the other hand......

by Anonymousreply 359September 23, 2016 3:55 PM

So in other words, R359, what bugs you about the film is that it exposes you.

by Anonymousreply 360September 23, 2016 4:47 PM

Did Corey Feldman make the announcement yet that Harrison referred to?

Harrison is just as bad as Corey with this teasing shit.

when should we expect the announcement, HARRISON??? Can somebody on FB please send him this post???

WE ARE WAITING TO SEE WHO TO KEEP OUR KIDS AWAY FROM, THANKS.

by Anonymousreply 361September 23, 2016 4:55 PM

r360, what bugs you is that I exposed you as a homophobic Republican. If you go around accusing others of being child molesters just to feel better about yourself then perhaps there is something really wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 362September 23, 2016 5:04 PM

No, that's not it, R362.

by Anonymousreply 363September 23, 2016 5:07 PM

mark my words there will be no announcement made about any big name actor its just not happening watch

by Anonymousreply 364September 23, 2016 5:09 PM

Yes, anyone who doesn't cover up for child molesters is a "homophobic Republican."

We've all got your number, perv.

by Anonymousreply 365September 23, 2016 5:23 PM

I don't think the actor will be revealed either. Radar (and maybe Corey) will just keep milking this with a story about speaking to mysterious sources every year or so.

by Anonymousreply 366September 23, 2016 5:24 PM

This scandal was dead on arrival.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 367September 23, 2016 5:26 PM

This is one of those instances where you wish a group like Anonymous would expose the truth.

If there's a rapist, name him!

If the media is just being played, then tell us so.

by Anonymousreply 368September 23, 2016 6:01 PM

Money buys toys; excessive wealth buys human beings and depravity.

"Eyes Wide Shut" (wealth, rituals, depravity, business moguls, "models," hidden identities, drugs, murder, bought media, etc.) was non-fiction. Rumor has it the worst pedo elements were excised post-Kubrick's demise. Even so, strong implications remained (shop-keeper's daughter) ( same as with the symbolic pedo-bear in "The Shining.").

"The Lost Boys." The. Lost. Boys. The monsters have been "in your face" for a long time, and they reside(d) wherever power has access to children.

Recall what epithet Elliott hurled at his brother in "E.T."

by Anonymousreply 369September 23, 2016 6:06 PM

I woke up this morning and discovered that the molester had still not been named. What a surprise.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 370September 23, 2016 6:13 PM

Not going to happen. Expect Harrison to go radio silent. No expose today, kids.

As you were.

by Anonymousreply 371September 23, 2016 6:16 PM

I'm not sure I follow r369's post.

by Anonymousreply 372September 23, 2016 6:31 PM

why is Harrison bad, at least he named someone.? Corey names no one Corey haim's mom clearly despises Feldman, she's tweeted about him. she obviously knows he is lying about things!

by Anonymousreply 373September 23, 2016 6:35 PM

Harrison has named no one new... There are other people who named that guy as far back as 2013.

If Harrison is going to do the same long drawn out tease then he's just as bad as C.F.

This story is over there have been no updates and I don't expect there ever will be.

That's not how things work.

by Anonymousreply 374September 23, 2016 6:38 PM

Feldman seems crazy. it's terrible what hollywood does to these kids. Dominick is easier to name i suppose as he has no money and power.

by Anonymousreply 375September 23, 2016 6:51 PM

this is all so sad

If it were Martin S. and that's what made Charlie so crazy then why isnt Emilio?

I get Corey can't say the name, but he could leak it.

by Anonymousreply 376September 23, 2016 6:58 PM

i don't want to think it's Martin. but the clues were clear that the person hired Peck, though, so it seems like Charlie or Martin. Charlie is the more logical guess. it's a ring, so it's all pretty creepy. why would martin hire a pedo?

Corey will be sued. abuse is so hard to prove. however, he continues stirring things up, the press is supposed to reveal the abusers, according to what i read. i think no one will do anything. Charlie just got a new movie, he's still pretty powerful.

by Anonymousreply 377September 23, 2016 7:00 PM

there's a theory that fame inhibits maturity and you retain the mental age that you were when you got famous...maybe that's why child stars tend to do poorly in so many cases.

by Anonymousreply 378September 23, 2016 7:02 PM

Wait, so are you all saying it really [italic]could[/italic] have been Helen Hayes who was the rapist?

by Anonymousreply 379September 23, 2016 7:18 PM

I just don't believe it's Charlie Sheen. I do think he is completely capable of it, but in what universe is he too powerful to be named? He could've been named at any point and everyone would've believed it. It makes no sense to be someone who is not beloved or powerful AT ALL. He was never powerful enough, even in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 380September 23, 2016 7:39 PM

he sort of has been named all over the place, just not formally.

by Anonymousreply 381September 23, 2016 7:45 PM

I can't see Charlie Sheen being able to pull off running a sophisticated pedo network that keeps all the devious acts away from the general public. For that you simply have to have connections (law inforcements, FBI / CIA, government, news media agencies, etc.). I could see his father being a member of, say, the Bohemian Grove (a "secret" society of powerhungy ego maniacs trying to take over the world and shape it to their liking). With the backing of a secret society like Bohemian Grove or Skulls and Bones you can pull the secrecy of a pedophile network off, but again, I can't see Charlie Sheen being a valuable member of such a secret society (especially with his struggle with sex and drug addiction even before it became common knowledge).

Charlie Sheen could very well be someone who precured or groomed underage boys and girls to hand them over to members of the pedo ring though. But I don't see him as a ring leader so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 382September 23, 2016 8:13 PM

no, i agree. it would be someone older and smarter.

by Anonymousreply 383September 23, 2016 8:18 PM

Assuming it's Charlie, he's not the only one to consider when it comes to the risk of naming him. He alone might not be powerful enough, but his connections combined could be. Especially if those connections also have things to hide. If Charlie is outed, he might go loose cannon and start naming other names, so keep him quiet by protecting him as well.

by Anonymousreply 384September 23, 2016 8:46 PM

That's what these kind of pedo networks fear, a domino effect where one member gets caught and others will get dragged into this mess as well (as they should). And that's why these pedo networks have plenty of resources to prevent any kind of domino effect to happen (and that includes intimidating the one who got caught to keep his mouth shut). There are still idiots who think that Sandusky worked alone (and guys like Paterno were just innocent bystanders who were forced to keep quiet). He just knows what's good for him and didn't name names.

by Anonymousreply 385September 23, 2016 8:56 PM

R384 Pretty sure Sheen is the guess for the guy when Haim was 15, not the pedo ring rapist when he was 11. No?

by Anonymousreply 386September 24, 2016 2:46 PM

WELL, HARRISON?

by Anonymousreply 387September 24, 2016 5:51 PM

I think the A-lister might be a bit more rowdy.

by Anonymousreply 388September 24, 2016 5:59 PM

r365, homophobic republican who is probably a child molester, too. They act hysterical to try to distract - remember Hastert saying child molesters should be in jail for life? Go away, repug.

by Anonymousreply 389September 25, 2016 12:13 AM

Like the promised Burke Ramsey revelations this has turned out to be a big fat nothing.

by Anonymousreply 390September 25, 2016 12:31 AM

Give it a rest, R389, it's getting embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 391September 25, 2016 12:33 AM

r391, why don't you give it a rest? I guess you have plenty of time to post on the internet now that you are in prison. Right, Mr. Hastert?

by Anonymousreply 392September 25, 2016 12:49 AM

oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 393September 26, 2016 2:48 PM

Wow, no names yet? Didn't see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 394September 26, 2016 3:07 PM

Charlie Sheen might not have the same pull, but I'm sure his dad could still keep the Haim story quiet. Not sure when time will run out for him, though.

by Anonymousreply 395September 26, 2016 10:59 PM

Haim's Mom threatened to sue Feldman, so he says he won't talk about this issue anymore. It seems he is lying or a lawsuit would not scare him.

by Anonymousreply 396September 28, 2016 5:00 PM

Yes, after he inexplicably got on the Today show with his shit band he is now going silent. Wtf? Are we really supposed to believe that the producers of the show heard his shit music and thought, "Hey, this is important music and everyone needs to hear this, are you available for the show?" And then all of a sudden Haim's mom told him to stfu? No way. He's a fucking creep and he's been dangling this reveal for years, I bet he's suddenly quiet about it now though. Why would he suddenly care what Haim's mom says? He never fucking cared before when he wanted to shill something.

by Anonymousreply 397September 28, 2016 5:07 PM

yeah, exactly. look, Feldman is a hot mess. He's clearly not mentally healthy. I do have pity, but have more compassion for Haim's mother than I do for Feldman. What I'm wondering is why this big, "four-year" investigation into the pedo ring via the magazine (was it radar? the inquirer?) is going NOWHERE. what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 398September 28, 2016 5:11 PM

What if the producer (s) were actually willing to give Feldman lots of money to silence him and he said, "I don't need money, my music can make me wealthy ten times over, I just need a forum to play it and the rest will take care of itself!" I could actually see that fucking delusional dork thinking that and I bet the producer is laughing his ass off now.

by Anonymousreply 399September 28, 2016 5:16 PM

What's not to get, r362?

Pedophilia is in every institution and industry, sanctioned at and indulged in by the upper-most echelons. For many, it is the raison d'etre for the acquisition of immense wealth (See: Yachts, Jeffrey Epstein's Beyond Jurisdiction).

And by "institutions" I include those of the legal, governmental, educational, and media ones. Thus, children's (and even adult victims') revelations are dismissed, ridiculed, and termed fictional by the corrupted and compromised.

Kubrick imbued his films with symbols and signs in attempts at truth-telling.

by Anonymousreply 400September 28, 2016 5:19 PM

[quote] Kubrick imbued his films with symbols and signs in attempts at truth-telling.

Yeah, what does this symbolize, keeping in mind it's from a movie based on an Arthur C. Clarke story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401September 28, 2016 5:24 PM

Feldman also went through the Disney machine. He was the voice of the Hound in [italic]The Fox and the Hound[/italic]. A lot of those kids, past and present, ended up turning into fuck-ups as adults. Not all of them, but enough to give you pause. And not the kind that refreshes.

by Anonymousreply 402September 28, 2016 5:25 PM

just did a Google search, Radar Online isn't going to release the name. something happened, probably the exposure of Brascia by Harrison, which has changed their approach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 28, 2016 6:02 PM

And you know, Corey, you can actually do things and tell people things without alerting the media. Someone who was really interested in justice and truth would have quietly dropped a dime years ago.

by Anonymousreply 404September 28, 2016 6:21 PM

corey could leave the initials of the abuser right here in this thread, i'm sure he's been here. it's become a game and it's not nice.

by Anonymousreply 405September 28, 2016 6:24 PM

Dominick Brascia is not A-list but he is a good representation of the kind of people who were around the Coreys when they were teenagers. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Feldman exaggerated things into an "A-Lister running a pedo ring" for clickbait.

From his own version of things, Feldman was molested by his personal assistant when he was 15. He said he named that person to the police. Haim was the alleged victim of the "pedo ring", but even from Feldman's version there were actually two unrelated people who raped Haim when he was 11 and then 14, while the rest were small Hollywood creeps taking advantage of him as he was a messed up teenager. On the one hand, there is the big headline "Hollywood pedo kingpin!" but on the other hand the details of the story paint a different picture. Just as sad, but without the clickbait.

I believe Feldman cared for Haim but instead of telling the truth about their past and his own issues, he prefers to tell a story. The reality of a fat z-list actor forcing himself on a high 15 year old Haim is not that glamorous. Just like Feldman is slipping into dressing like Michael Jackson again and deluding himself into thinking he dances like him on stage, so does his story about Haim is turning more and more fantastical.

by Anonymousreply 406September 28, 2016 6:48 PM

R400, LInks?

by Anonymousreply 407September 28, 2016 7:44 PM

I gave examples in r369, r407.

Google.

by Anonymousreply 408September 28, 2016 8:07 PM

Out of curiosity, how does Corey Feldman pay his bills? The rent, utilities, food, clothes, etc. I always wonder how D list celebrities live without a day job.

by Anonymousreply 409September 28, 2016 10:03 PM

r409 I saw his net worth a few years ago was like a million and a half so he can maybe live on interest and royalties, and of course his album sales are gonna blow up now!

by Anonymousreply 410September 28, 2016 10:15 PM

[quote] Yes, anyone who doesn't cover up for child molesters is a "homophobic Republican."

Hey, I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 411September 28, 2016 10:48 PM

R409 he pays people to go to his house for parties. there are women there in their underwear. i think he charges a couple hundred bucks a ticket.

by Anonymousreply 412September 28, 2016 11:02 PM

[quote] Yes, after he inexplicably got on the Today show with his shit band he is now going silent. Wtf?

Until the accuser names a name, they can't be sued.

Somebody must have put some heavy pressure on both Feldman AND RadarOnline, to get them both to shut up.

It really is quite bizarre how quiet they both got - and it was instantaneous.

Maybe death threats? Maybe a payoff? Maybe threats of legal action? Or maybe all of the above.

And this is why the abuse continues in Hollywood...

by Anonymousreply 413September 28, 2016 11:04 PM

R406, in fairness to Corey F., Radar says they confirmed the identity of the A-list actor rapist with "several" sources.

Not that I don't think Radar is just as capable as Corey F. of exaggerating details to make the story even more sensational.

by Anonymousreply 414September 28, 2016 11:09 PM

I think it was Harrison's letter about Brascia and Haim. it contained a lot more detail than previous rumours. That, along with Haim's mom's threat of a lawsuit, really destroyed Brasica and Haim in terms of credibility. Radar is probably just worried that their key truth-tellers are not telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 415September 28, 2016 11:15 PM

I get when you are young and it happens you get mind fucked. However now today in his day and age regardless of getting sued... why would he not just go public with the name and let the authorities handle it. Why cant he say the name, he could have protected other kids from being raped. I just don't get it. He's not making movies left and right with a top rated show (even with that its no excuse to not say anything). Really because you're afraid of being sued its happening to other kids. If its true what is there to hide?

Im starting to get a cry wolf vibe from him. You spark attention, don't deliver, when he really wants to come forward people wont care anymore.

by Anonymousreply 416September 29, 2016 12:53 AM

well, maybe the stuff posted by Harrison was true and Feldman did introduce Brascia to a bunch of young boys. Obviously, if Brascia and Feldman both talked to a news source about this, they are working together. It doesn't look good for Feldman at all. Perhaps he's scared. He probably didn't expect that stuff to surface and figured changing the story would be ok. It's a real mess. I have to question everything when he's working with Brascia to give information to the Inquirer or Radar or whatever. it seems like a cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 417September 29, 2016 2:23 AM

Feldman should be friends with Haim's mom and i wonder too why he isn't. Harrison, who posted the stuff, is friends with his mother, so I believe him. he was long-term close friends with corey haim and he's friends with his mom. that's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 418September 29, 2016 2:29 AM

[R415] I was thinking along the same lines. Feldman has been playing the "best friends" card for a long time, and Harrison's post pretty much blew that right out of the water. He also said that Feldman pretty much procured boys for Brascia. The fact that Haim's mother can't stand Feldman speaks volumes to me. Radar put their money on the wrong horse. They don't trust their sources and they're afraid of being sued. Harrison's rant threw major shade on both Brascia and Feldman IMO.

by Anonymousreply 419September 29, 2016 2:49 AM

yep, that's what i think. I think Feldman needs to do some soul-searching and hopefully he will. In my view, he's a victim also of the system but there's got to be a better way to live...sad tale and I actually do think there might be a more powerful abuser out there, that some of it is true. But I don't think we'll ever know.

by Anonymousreply 420September 29, 2016 2:53 AM

Let's say this is all true, maybe Haim's mom and Feldman are in collusion with each other, in order to extort more money from the A-Lister and perhaps others. By brining in Harrison, they make the threat of exposure much more credible, because Harrison claims to know the names of the abusers as well. Harrison may have no idea that he is actually being used as a walking, talking, bargaining chip.

If this story is true, (I believe that Dominick Bresia's abuse of Haim might be), then the alleged A lister has probably paid some major bucks to someone to keep quiet, and he may have paid that out many years ago, and may have paid repeatedly, over the years. Even if the A-Lister had Feldman and/or other accusers sign an iron clad NDA in exchange for money and silence, the NDA does not hold up legally, due to the non-disclosed info being an actual crime under an actual penal code. Of course, if that did happen, and this transaction reached the light of day, Feldman and Haim's mom could be prosecuted for extortion, but that's nothing compared to what would happen to the mystery A-lister. Even if legal repercussions aren't in play, being accused of pedophilia is one of the worst things that can happen to a public figure.

I am aware that my theory sounds quite elaborate or Machevellian, however, I find it curious that this story seems to push itself in to the forefront of entertainment gossip at certain intervals, with the only difference being now, Harrison has become part of this narrative, and he named one alleged abuser.

by Anonymousreply 421September 29, 2016 3:17 AM

seems like Feldman took money from the Inquirer or Radar or whatever. no one else did. I don't think the Mom and Harrison are after money. I think they are outraged morally.

by Anonymousreply 422September 29, 2016 3:20 AM

Whenever Feldman wants to promote himself (his music, book, etc) these stories come out about the soon to be named A listers. Then he crawls back under the woodwork and never actually names anyone. This time, Haim's mom and Harrison are calling him out, Feldman uses Haim when it suits him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 29, 2016 3:57 AM

As someone who worked in the community as an assistant for several agents for younger talent in the 80's in Hollywood, 3 def names I know for sure come to mind, They all frequented the hustler bar/ restaurant Numbers on Sunset as well in the 80's , They are all old now and if you went there back then you know who I am referring to . One is still very much around and one of the wealthiest gay Hollywood /Music Producers ever . Sure you can guess at least one of them. All I'm sayin....

by Anonymousreply 424September 29, 2016 4:54 AM

R424, first name starts with a C? Or a D? Tell us tell us tell us!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 425September 29, 2016 5:11 AM

David Geffen

by Anonymousreply 426September 29, 2016 5:18 AM

geffen is now 73, the older producer dude was supposed to be 72. pretty close. interesting.

by Anonymousreply 427September 29, 2016 5:24 AM

For sure not Clive? Do we all concur? I know its ridiculous to suggest him, but jevfitsvthe profile in some way? I believe a DG as well. R424 what gives? Cough it up lady! You can't be such a tease

by Anonymousreply 428September 29, 2016 5:48 AM

This Geffen guy certainly seems to be wound up in his own exclusive little network, but it's obvious the press are not gonna pounce.... Yet. Why can't to U.S be more like the Brits where they love these Jekyll and Hyde exposés of "beloved" celebrities? There were rumors for months on alternative websites before Sir's Rolf Harris and Cliff Richard both went down (and that the scandal would rock all the way to the Palace).

by Anonymousreply 429September 29, 2016 9:04 AM

But there's photos of Brad and Haim!

by Anonymousreply 430September 29, 2016 9:05 AM

I think it it's more likely that Haim was given the Today Show spot so he'd keep his mouth shut, rather than it being given to him because he might finally name names. Someone exploited a connection to get him on there.

by Anonymousreply 431September 29, 2016 4:01 PM

[quote]Look at the "Saved By The Bell Kids" or "Silver Spoons" kids, all are doing OK.

That's easy for you to say.

by Anonymousreply 432September 29, 2016 4:03 PM

[quote] I'm beginning to think Feldman was a procurer. Would explain a lot of his "friendships".

It also explains why anyone changes his tone any time an interviewer brings up Michael Jackoff, whoops I mean Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 433September 29, 2016 4:06 PM

Anyone = he

by Anonymousreply 434September 29, 2016 4:06 PM

[quote]The predator who sexually molested child actors Corey Haim and Corey Feldman could have been prosecuted if police had followed up on the man Feldman named to police, a star he later pointed out still “walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry.”

[quote]Radar obtained audio of Feldman’s shocking revelation, recorded in 1993 while Santa Barbara sheriffs were investigating claims Michael Jackson abused boys.

[quote]“I know what it’s like to go through those feelings and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story,” Feldman revealed to Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim.

[quote]Feldman, 45, then told the officers about the depraved man who abused him. Radar has chosen not to name the superstar sicko.

[quote]“I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him,” said Feldman.

[quote]But police failed to follow up on the report and the frustrated star laid bare his anger in a tweet years later.

[quote]“All names were given to police before statute had run out but they did zero,” he wrote on social media.

[quote]As Radar recently revealed in a bombshell world exclusive, the pedophile, who is the “kingpin” of a twisted child sex ring, may soon be exposed by fed-up friends of Haim, who died of a drug overdose in 2010 at the age of 38.

[quote]“This dirty little secret is an open secret among so many in the biz,” one insider told Radar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435September 29, 2016 5:37 PM

And from 2013:

[quote]Secret Police Tape: Child Star Corey Feldman First Detailed How He Was 'Molested' In 1993… But Cops Did 'Zero' To Catch Sexual Predator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 29, 2016 5:38 PM

It could be anyone

by Anonymousreply 437September 29, 2016 5:46 PM

Sounds like he did that as an obfuscation about his buddy MJ. I don't know what cops are supposed to do when they question someone and they say someone else committed a crime. And he knows they didn't do anything so he should have gone to someone else, I feel like he didn't name the "big one" or he wouldn't be dangling that info for so long. I wonder what that fangurl he married who later left him after she got a little fame, thinks about this.

by Anonymousreply 438September 29, 2016 5:51 PM

Spielberg or Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 439September 29, 2016 6:09 PM

What's the police responsibility in this case considering anyone accused would have an unlimited amount of $$$ and connections to hire the best legal defense possible? Would the victim be required to have a witness or any proof or would his statement be sufficient?

I'd guess Corey was invited to a party and was given alcohol and/or drugs to make him more compliant and then exposed to power players and high end luxury. If so would the host of the event then be responsible as the young teens were underage? In Rob Lowe's autobiography he implies IMHO child agents and casting directors assess a boy's passivity. I'm assuming he means that perhaps they'd ask him to strip to determine if he had any unusual markings which makeup would have to cover up or hide and take note of his compliance. Again this is only my interpretation of what Rob Lowe wrote based on what I've overheard from other sources of how innocents are encouraged to do things they might not have done otherwise. I might be reading too much into what he wrote as Lowe only hinted at a possible evaluation.

I don't think the "kingpin" would be an established or high level power player but an intermediary looking to curry favors comparable to a drug dealer. He'd almost have to be closer to Corey's age at the time to gain his confidence, and to fulfill the role of an older brother introducing his younger bro to the way to get future major roles in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 440September 29, 2016 7:07 PM

I don't know if it's true, but I'm convinced the person they are talking about is Rob Reiner.

I thought of him myself, but an internet search shows I'm far from the only one. Someone mentions him upthread.

He is without a doubt the one the fits what we've been led to believe.

What do we know:

A-list actor/director- very few people who were big in the '80s fit this bill. Rob Reiner, because of his body of work, is considered an A-list director (in the way that Copolla is, not having had a hit in a while.

Feldman said he was "Still prominent in the business today"- Rob Reiner is all over the place- from Wolf of Wall Street to New Girl

The friend said that Feldman introduced this person to Haim. Corey Feldman worked with Reiner *JUST* in the timeline of the rape allegations.

The friend said he was a family man with children. Reiner is a family man with three children (At least one of whom he's had a rocky relationship with) and has been married since 1989.

The friend said we would be "shocked to hear the name". I am shocked at this conclusion I've come to.

Dominick Brascia (the other accused) said that the A list actor/director would be "about 72 years old now". Reiner is 69, off three years.

On The Two Coreys, they discussed it. Haim was angry. Haim said that he'd recent pictures of Feldman with this guy who had molested him- There have been several Stand By Me reunions over the years that both Feldman and Reiner have attended.

by Anonymousreply 441September 30, 2016 7:59 AM

I think feldmans credibility is in the toilet at this point. if haim's mom named Reiner i would believe it. I don't believe anything from Brescia...

by Anonymousreply 442September 30, 2016 8:20 AM

People are guessing Tom Hanks for the molester based on a recent BI at Blind Gossip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 30, 2016 9:58 AM

Stupid question here but are we sure Corey Haim was really raped? Did he said so? or Feldman is just a huge famewhore?

by Anonymousreply 444September 30, 2016 10:03 AM

R442 There is a third friend. Most of the new information comes from Greg Harrison. We have information from three sources now, all pointing to Reiner, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 445September 30, 2016 1:54 PM

I don't think Harrison has said anything about who raped Haim when he was 11.

He has made it very clear that Dominick Brascia was the person the Coreys talked about on their show. He was Feldman's friend that was abusing Haim when he was 14-15.

I'm sure there are things Feldman knows about Haim that Haim never mentioned to any of his friends later in life. The problem is that Feldman is not a very reliable source of information. He caused a storm of people naming everybody they don't like as a rapists, but I'm not sure the rapists was ever an A-lister.

by Anonymousreply 446September 30, 2016 2:17 PM

[quote]Revealing the truth about this disgusting sick shit could cause the downfall of the Hollywood system. It could save countless kids from severe trauma. It's massive. Why don't Anonymous get on it? I would've thought exposing this sort of thing would be right up their street.

Because it will reveal more than just who in Hollywood is raping kids. What if they find it going on on Broadway, too? And outside the entertainment industry as well. And politics, too; Denny Hastert was the tip of the iceberg. And with the recent revelations about USA Gymnastics and the extent to which Penn State and Joe fucking Paterno enabled Jerry Sandusky, what other sports are rife with these types? Why act like the worlds of art and entertainment somehow have a monopoly on immoral or amoral behavior of this nature?

by Anonymousreply 447September 30, 2016 2:19 PM

It's Reiner they're talking about. Now, he's the one their suggesting. As to if he actually did it or not, I have no idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 30, 2016 2:36 PM

Oh dear.

They're suggesting. Sorry! (That was me)

by Anonymousreply 449September 30, 2016 2:37 PM

didn't haim's mom say that haim was still in canada at age 11? that Feldman makes things up?

by Anonymousreply 450September 30, 2016 5:49 PM

I understood the timeline of the incidents to be circa 1986. When Haim made Lucas and Feldman made Stand By Me.

Again, I have no idea if Reiner did it, but I believe he is the person that Greg Harrison, Feldman, Dominick Brascia , and Radar OnLine are suggesting.

by Anonymousreply 451September 30, 2016 5:57 PM

Geffen likes blond boys always has, Corey Feldman is not his type at all he is very specific , that being said Haim is is type but he was to young for him , I knew 2 of his flavors of the month in the 90's and one took me to his Malibu home when David was at work , bought him a nice car and rolex, got him a cushy job at Interscope, then sent him away to Hazelton for an addiction he did not have to get rid of him , (He chewed tobacco of all things, yes had a 12 inch dick as well, I saw it) then tossed him away like all the others. I was privy to conversations he would have with him on speaker phone, the boyfriend got very self entitled and full of himself , Geffen just got sick of him and moved on . I often wondered what became of him , he was cocky, but kind of sweet and very aware of what he got into. Hi CC wherever you are today! Geffen is untouchable no one will go near him , to powerful. All those rich queens, CK, SG, BD, and DG always aimed to outdo each other back then trying to parade a hotter boyfriend in their faces than the other one had. It was their little game.

by Anonymousreply 452October 1, 2016 4:13 AM

Yes 425 one begins with a D, S his friend dated guys of legal age, although one of the sleaziest I remember is BCC, a direct relative of one of the notorious womanizing studio heads, ( Think along the lines of Goldwyn and Mayer but not them) and now a has been producer who never made it big . Many other Gay TV icons frequented The Numbers think Bewitched and The Brady Bunch, PL was horrid drunk, nasty, CNR sweet and funny, Alfredo de la Vega (Sp) ? A wealthy Mexican queen who's claim to fame was sleeping with Jimmy Dean unfortunately was picked up by a hustler there , robbed and murdered. So many stories....

by Anonymousreply 453October 1, 2016 4:33 AM

CALIFORNIA & LOCAL

ENTERTAINMENT

SPORTS

BUSINESS

TECHNOLOGY

NATION

POLITICS

WORLD MORE YOU ARE HERE: LAT Home→Collections→Shootings -- Los Angeles County Fatal Shooting of Real Estate Man Probed September 26, 1987|JACK JONES and CAROL McGRAW | Times Staff Writers

Email

The shooting death of a prominent real estate manager in his West Hollywood apartment was under investigation by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department homicide detectives Friday, but they were not yet ready to say publicly whether they consider it murder.

Alfredo De La Vega, 75, the wealthy friend of numerous Hollywood notables, was found dead in his bedroom at 1285 N. Crescent Heights Blvd. about mid-morning Thursday after his business assistant heard sounds of a disturbance and telephoned deputies.

Sheriff's Information Bureau Deputy Dan Cox said De La Vega had been shot "more than once in the upper torso." He said a revolver was found near the body.

An autopsy probably will be conducted today, said Bill Gold, coroner's office spokesman.

The assistant, Jose Fury, said he was in the basement office of De La Vega Management Co., three floors below De La Vega's apartment, when he heard what sounded like four shots, then several others, "but they could have been an echo."

Fury said he called the apartment on the intercom and asked, "Alfredo, Alfredo, are you all right?"

He said he heard De La Vega call for his houseboy, "then he heard my voice and called, 'Jose, Jose. . . . ' I told him I would be right there. I called 911 (the emergency number) and while I was talking to the officer, I heard a single shot."

Armed deputies arrived, Fury said, and he went with them to the apartment, where De La Vega lay dead.

Investigators reportedly found no sign of forced entry.

De La Vega, a bachelor, was born in Los Angeles in 1912. His wealthy parents had fled Mexico following the revolution of 1910. Friends and relatives said he held elegant dinner parties in his home for film figures and politicians.

His niece, Maria De La Vega, of Manhattan Beach, said he had recently been invited to a birthday party for First Lady Nancy Reagan.

John Gavin, one-time actor and former ambassador to Mexico, said De La Vega was a longtime friend of his family. "We are all terribly saddened. He was an uncle figure to me. He was a person who had many friends. He loved life and enjoyed the social whirl," he said. "He was in great demand."

Maria De La Vega said her uncle was a frequent political contributor and worker for Nelson Rockefeller and other Republicans. (Kind of got off track here , Alfredo was a sweet man , here is an article re his murder , it was a hustler he met at the Numbers).

by Anonymousreply 454October 1, 2016 4:51 AM

"Corey, was it 'rape' rape?"

by Anonymousreply 455October 1, 2016 7:20 AM

Do you even check what crap you paste before you post, R454? If your lazy ass can't provide a link to something, it was probably not worth the trouble of hitting ctal c in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 456October 1, 2016 12:27 PM

I was surprised to see Ron Howard's name thrown around. Are Reine and Howard friends? Or were they? I recall in one of the many links that Feldman has a couple of code names for those he is accusing. (Possibly in his book?) One name was Crimson. I thought possibly this referred to a "red head." Did RR have red hair in his younger days?

I do think Geffen is involved and possibly the kingpin. However, there are more.

by Anonymousreply 457October 1, 2016 1:57 PM

Am not 454 but 456 Is a asshole. Even if you don't like what 454 posted stfu. There are some of us here who were in la back then and like what he posted. Hopefully he will make a thread about those times so he won't have to deal with cunts like 456.

by Anonymousreply 458October 1, 2016 2:20 PM

Just read r454

I didn't know "houseboy" was an actual profession

by Anonymousreply 459October 2, 2016 12:26 AM

R456 It was from the LA Times , read the previous thread, yes I was privy to all the LA Gay scene in the 80's , from porn stars, all the gay TV stars , I said I worked as a waiter at the Numbers during college and saw everything, from Elizabeth Taylor and Esther Williams in one booth next to Leo Ford and Jeff Stryker in the next and conversing! So bitch me out or let me tell you more ... Paul Lynde, Robert Reed , Charles Nelson, Dick Sargent, I knew them all .....Zsa Zsa , Julius her hairdresser, and the great George Masters, Dear Abby and her sister , Nina Blanchard, Of course Gypsy James Hakke, I knew them all so William Higgin's (SP) ? and that Matt whatever his name big porn producers at the time, Tony and Bob the owners , and Geffen always sitting at top table at the bottom of that staircase scoping out his prey, ok enough , haters be gone i was there.

by Anonymousreply 460October 2, 2016 4:20 AM

I take back the cuntiness, R460, apologies. I was reacting to the possibility the MJ stalker was going to flood the thread with a bad copy paste job of endless random paragraphs.

by Anonymousreply 461October 2, 2016 7:03 AM

interesting comment thread at Perez, an insider seems to be naming DN (david nicksay?) as another pedo, along with Brascia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462October 2, 2016 5:15 PM

It's fun watching the perps squirm. More naming and shaming, please.

by Anonymousreply 463October 2, 2016 5:48 PM

R441 = Archie Bunker

by Anonymousreply 464October 2, 2016 8:41 PM

nicksay seems to be on twitter, hasn't tweeted since the 18th, right around the time the radar story broke. I feel that people who really know are trying to put his name out there online, but who knows, really?

by Anonymousreply 465October 3, 2016 6:02 AM

I thought his name came up after internet detectives found out he was 42 years old when Lucas was made.

Anyway, Haim was around 11 when he did First born, not Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 466October 3, 2016 9:51 AM

R466 Haims mom has said he was still living in Canada when he was 11, not in Hollywood. He made Firstborn in 84.

by Anonymousreply 467October 3, 2016 10:47 AM

He plays an 11 year old in the movie. The movie was released in 84, it might have been made during 1983 and considering Haim was born in December 1971, it's possible he was 11 when the movie was made. He wasn't 12 year old until December 1983.

I find it hard to believe Feldman will get his age so off if he was talking about Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 468October 3, 2016 10:59 AM

The film was made in April 84. Robert Downey Jr and Sarah Jessica Parker met on set and dated until 91, RDj has said in interviews when they met. The film came out in October 84.

by Anonymousreply 469October 3, 2016 2:01 PM

nicksay makes the most sense. he fits all of the clues and he's very powerful. as well, he produced Lucas, so he was right there around that time. Personally, I think it's him and deBrascia, and others. maybe the twitter accounts for him are fake, but i find it odd there's been no updates since the radar thing blew up, as the account was updated frequently beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 470October 3, 2016 6:39 PM

[quote]It's Peter Griffin. You heard it here first.

For all the pedo jokes on [italic]Family Guy[/italic], there are more depictions of actual child nudity on [italic]The Simpsons[/italic], and which show had Michael Jackson on it?

by Anonymousreply 471October 3, 2016 6:43 PM

Bump for the name that will never come.

by Anonymousreply 472October 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Corey Haim starred with Gary Busey in Silver Bullet (1985). Busey's character is called Uncle Red. Could GB be "Crimson"? Corey Haim would have been 14yo when he played Marty Coslaw.

by Anonymousreply 473October 17, 2016 1:16 AM

Corey always enjoyed Corey playing with his nipps

by Anonymousreply 474October 18, 2016 7:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475October 18, 2016 7:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476October 18, 2016 7:25 PM

R471, I see the pedo jokes on FG as bringing awareness. Seth MacFarlane is a modern day Norman Lear.

by Anonymousreply 477October 18, 2016 8:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 20, 2016 10:37 AM

Hollywood was a very different place 25 to 30 years ago when this Corey Haim had his brief moment of fame, even in terms of alleged abuse, to use his so called dead best friend and his so called drug and sexual abuse, and short lived fame to promote and coincide with a stupid book and beyond hideous so called whatever you want to call it as a performance album release is beyond despicable to get anyone to book him (Shame ABC , Yes Lauer you too) or even look at him, a drug mess with no talent. Unbelievable, HE is the desperate abuser of the system, ugh everything Hollywood Pond Scum represents.

by Anonymousreply 479October 27, 2016 1:01 AM

If he names name tomorrow it'll kill the election coverage

by Anonymousreply 480November 8, 2016 3:31 AM

No it won't R480. Conesrvatives bought control fo the US media so they could control the political narrative. They only use other stories as distractions when there's a fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 481November 8, 2016 3:51 AM

What about poor dead Corey, will he ever find vindication?

by Anonymousreply 482November 10, 2016 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!